Forum Settings
Forums

Professional Wrestling (WWE, TNA, PWG, ROH, NJPW...)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) « First ... « 178 179 [180] 181 182 » ... Last »
Apr 17, 2017 8:47 PM

Jul 2014
really loved that Strowman vs Big show match. 2nd time they put in one of the most entertaining RAW main events since draft. Who knew.
Will always mark out for ring breaks.

Also very happy Alexa won the Fatal four way tonight. Her best match imo was with Bayley in NXT so hopefully their next match will be as good.
Pretty sure they are holding off Sasha v Bayley till Mania or Summerslam which definitely is a great choice
Apr 17, 2017 9:08 PM

Nov 2011
RAW was boring until the final match. Third time in history WWE ring collapsed?

Ironically, all of them involved Strowman in some way.
Apr 18, 2017 3:21 AM

Jun 2015
Stark700 said:

you mean the big show......

I love how the ref fell off this time great sell by him
Apr 18, 2017 6:47 AM

Apr 2011
So lemme get this straight. Balor's Coup de Grace is allowed, but Rollins' Curb Stomp is not? How?
Apr 18, 2017 6:56 AM

Nov 2011
KuroudoAkabane said:
Stark700 said:

Oops yeah, I meant Big Show my bad.

John Cone sold that flawlessly.
Apr 18, 2017 8:18 AM

Sep 2012
Stark700 said:
KuroudoAkabane said:

Actually it is fourth time iirc
Brock vs Show 2003
Punk vs Show
Mark Henary vs Show 2011
Brown vs Show

I am not excited for another Dean vs miz feud, plz no. As entertaining it is to watch miz on mic, him losing again and again just doesn't do justice for the work he did last year.

Wtf another Bray promo? He is now just toothless snake and Randy is not even on the show, who he is talking to?
Apr 18, 2017 12:38 PM

Nov 2011
Inferno_Cop said:

Punk vs Show

Wait, when was this?
Apr 18, 2017 4:25 PM

Jun 2015
Inferno_Cop said:
Stark700 said:

Brock vs Show 2003
Punk vs Show
Mark Henary vs Show 2011
Brown vs Show

I am not excited for another Dean vs miz feud, plz no. As entertaining it is to watch miz on mic, him losing again and again just doesn't do justice for the work he did last year.

Wtf another Bray promo? He is now just toothless snake and Randy is not even on the show, who he is talking to?
whats poor bray gonna do? he got drafted to raw, he has a rematch but its for the world title that will stay on smackdown, what can the guy do? they should have kept him on sd.

miz vs dean will make raw even more unwatchable. atleast there was no roman this week, that was good.

i hope alexa beats borng bailey.....

payback's su[pposed to be a raw exclusive but its getting many sd matches....
Apr 18, 2017 4:57 PM

May 2010
Payback is gonna hurt to watch.

Surprise me, WWE. Do something I don't expect.
Apr 18, 2017 5:38 PM

Jul 2014
WTF JINDER WON?!?!!?
Apr 18, 2017 6:06 PM

May 2015
On the other side of the plate: Katsuyori Shibata is suffering a Career-Threatening injury on the head.
https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/njpw-news-katsuyori-shibata-may-never-wrestle-again

The reason:
The match with him vs. Okada just recently at Sakura Genesis. When Katsuyori gives a hard-hitting headbutt to Okada, that's where the problem took place.
If God exists, then he should try extending my deadline right now!
~ Kobayashi, Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon - Episode 12
Apr 18, 2017 8:34 PM

Nov 2011
Jindal Mahal as the new WWE title contender??

WHAT.
Apr 19, 2017 4:10 AM

Sep 2012
wwe's walking on thin ice tbh

aj, cena, and randy are the only believable main eventers and they arent exactly building others up well.

i completely forgot finn and owens were even universal champs.
i didnt watch wwe much after mania last year, what happened with dean? he was pretty over.
seth is a charisma vaccum. you'd think after beating hhh he'd be a little more interesting. i literally almost broke out laughing watching him stare down joe. he was better in late 2015.
and roman is useless as fuck now, this dude's never gonna recover from this if they keep it up.

but i guess none of it matters as much cause ppv buyrates matter less and the network etc...

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Apr 19, 2017 5:23 AM

Sep 2012
Stark700 said:
Inferno_Cop said:

Punk vs Show

Wait, when was this?

I don't remember that much myself, that's why I didn't wrote year.
Also wwe really should stop doing this heel talking down on America to get heat.

@akabane I hope too that Alexa win so I don't have to suffer from embodiment of pg talk Bailey, also bray will most likely go after Finn. Last raw as good, not having Stephanie is always a good thing. Also best one liner of last week by Brawn: Roman reigns is garbage and now you are too.
Inferno_CopApr 19, 2017 5:31 AM
Apr 19, 2017 11:03 AM

Apr 2016
You can't hinder the Jinder!
Something witty that makes you think I'm funny

Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier
Apr 25, 2017 1:28 PM

Jun 2015
charlotte's gonna win her a title tonight
Apr 27, 2017 6:09 PM

Oct 2011
bate vs gallagher was a breath of fresh air we need shit like this to happen more often

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Apr 28, 2017 4:32 PM

Mar 2013
jeffu said:
bate vs gallagher was a breath of fresh air we need shit like this to happen more often

Not really. I thought it sucked, but it's also a match that's been done a few times. Watch Progress.
Apr 28, 2017 4:56 PM

Oct 2011
AudioTsunami said:
jeffu said:

Not really. I thought it sucked, but it's also a match that's been done a few times. Watch Progress.

for the style they worked i found it to be pretty good of a match mind the last minute of the match it was clear they needed more time for the match to have proper closure

to each his own i guess.

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
"
Apr 28, 2017 6:36 PM

May 2015
July's Dallas new PPV is
VaasMontenegroApr 28, 2017 6:39 PM
Apr 30, 2017 7:54 AM

Mar 2013
jeffu said:
AudioTsunami said:

for the style they worked i found it to be pretty good of a match mind the last minute of the match it was clear they needed more time for the match to have proper closure

to each his own i guess.

Regardless of whether it was great or sucked. it's simply not a breath of fresh air, just like Zayn v Owens wasn't

Watch progress, they work the same matches, just a year ago.
Apr 30, 2017 8:27 AM

Oct 2011
AudioTsunami said:
jeffu said:

to each his own i guess.

Regardless of whether it was great or sucked. it's simply not a breath of fresh air, just like Zayn v Owens wasn't

did we watch another bate-gallagher match in nxt and it got repetitive like the numerous zayn-ko matches?

don't see what youre trying to say shed me some light and propose what match should take place and be this new exciting thing.

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
"
Apr 30, 2017 8:45 AM

Mar 2013
jeffu said:
AudioTsunami said:

did we watch another bate-gallagher match in nxt and it got repetitive like the numerous zayn-ko matches?

don't see what youre trying to say shed me some light and propose what match should take place and be this new exciting thing.

A match that has happened a bunch on the indies does not qualify as "fresh air". It's indie retreads. Just like if Shinsuke and AJ wrestle again, or all the sami-KO matches, it's been done.

The reason that Cena-AJ was so awesome and truly a breath of fresh air was that WE HADN'T SEEN IT BEFORE. It was new and exciting. And now that we've likely seen the best match from those guys, I'm done with it.

tl;dr: please no more progress and RoH exact copies.
Apr 30, 2017 5:01 PM

Feb 2013
Once again it looks like they have a non-title match as the main event just to gift it to Roman.
And the worst part is they're probably going to kill Braun's momentum with it.
NTADApr 30, 2017 5:06 PM
Apr 30, 2017 5:23 PM

Jul 2014
woah wtf Jericho won??? with a Walls of Jericho?!??!

did the fozzy tour get canceled or something
Apr 30, 2017 5:35 PM

Feb 2013
I thought that was weird, too. He's still booked for tomorrow night's Raw though, so as awkward as it could be, they may have him drop it right away.

And a Cesaro heel turn? I guess Sheamus too, but it doesn't feel like he's been a face.

At first I thought it was Samus, but now that I look at it more Alexa's outfit seems to have an Ironman motif going on.

They sure do like hometown losses. Alexa makes a better champ anyway.
NTADApr 30, 2017 6:25 PM
Apr 30, 2017 6:27 PM

Jul 2014
that match was really good. Alexa's best Main roster match with the one in Glasgow vs becky.
Apr 30, 2017 7:06 PM

Nov 2011
Sheamus always appeared to me as a tweener since he teamed up with Cesaro.
Apr 30, 2017 7:08 PM

Jul 2014
Joe's shoulders were up lol. Good match tho.
Apr 30, 2017 7:14 PM

May 2010
They're making me glad I haven't paid for the Network in about a year. This Wyatt-Orton thing is a disaster. Obviously the house was recorded but it's not even close to night around here. Bray deserves better than all of this.

Also Joe's shoulders weren't even close to down.

Jericho winning was a surprise but I'm guessing he's taken out before Backlash.
Apr 30, 2017 7:43 PM

Jul 2014
fuck yes BRAUNNNNN
Apr 30, 2017 7:47 PM

Feb 2013
What a fucking joke of a show. I spent most of it watching Initial D. Not even mad about my 9.99.
Apr 30, 2017 7:51 PM

Jul 2014
really good ppv. completely exceeded my expectations... except the House of Horrors match (as expected). Glad braun beat roman clean.
Apr 30, 2017 7:54 PM

Feb 2013
@Dream95 I just can't agree with you. I'm glad that Braun won clean and Alexa winning the title was good, but there was nothing about this show that felt inspiring. The worst part of it all is Bray is continuing to be wasted which is really grinding my gears.

Edit: Although...during my restless flipping back and forth, I will admit the Hardys and Sheamaro did put on a pretty darn good match. I just don't feel the PPV as a whole really measured up. I'm probably just really burned about Bray. I know they're giving Jinder a push because India, but the "House of Horrors" thing was just...unnecesary.
NTADApr 30, 2017 8:21 PM
Apr 30, 2017 8:23 PM

Jul 2014
personally, after the shit build the ppv received. I thought most matches were good. Only black mark was definitely the house of horrors match, but considering i had like zero expectations for the ppv after a lackluster go home show, i was satisfied in the end.

to each his own tho.

Dream95Apr 30, 2017 8:36 PM
Apr 30, 2017 8:38 PM

Feb 2013
Y2J makes everything better.

FFS HE'S LEAVING.....god dammit.
Apr 30, 2017 8:48 PM

May 2010
Jericho is as good as he has ever been. Owens will probably put him out of commission on Smack Down but it was good to see Jericho's finisher actually finish someone again.
May 1, 2017 2:38 AM
Jul 2018
"Smart" fans on Braun

2016: Oh god please get him off the show and please don't put him in a match with the Undertaker.

2017: Fuck yeah Braun! Destroy Roman! and he should have been the one to retire Taker!

Fuck outta here, and Alexa is overrated as fuck.
May 1, 2017 6:25 AM

Nov 2011
didnt bother to watch last night was to tired to deal with a raw ppv......any good matches i need to go back and watch on the network?
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
May 1, 2017 11:58 AM

Oct 2011
really happy for my girl alexa hardwork does pays off hope she keeps the title for a while

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
"
May 2, 2017 1:27 AM

Aug 2013
For what it was Payback was good.

The house of horrors was shit and only that it wasn't even for the title,I mean who cared?

earnshaw30 said:
didnt bother to watch last night was to tired to deal with a raw ppv......any good matches i need to go back and watch on the network?

The tag match,Neville vs AA and Rollins vs Joe were really good.

Edit:It just hit me the main titles of RAW weren't defended at a RAW ppv,that is actually jokes.
-Feitanx-May 2, 2017 2:05 AM
May 11, 2017 7:55 AM

Jun 2015
-STARBOY- said:
Edit:It just hit me the main titles of RAW weren't defended at a RAW ppv,that is actually jokes.
thats what u get when ur champ is lesnar.

so now that this is the 1s year after the re split, 2 money in the bank matches? any guess who wins them?
May 12, 2017 1:06 AM

May 2015

‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌
May 12, 2017 2:39 AM

Oct 2011
don't get why i gotta watch hideo itami fight for the nxt title it's so yesterday news he had his shots and got injured time after time even if he had shinsuke's charisma i'd still wouldn't wanna see him fight for title just give tye the shot or someone who really deserves it and is the new hot thing.

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
"
May 12, 2017 7:51 AM

Mar 2013
jeffu said:
don't get why i gotta watch hideo itami fight for the nxt title it's so yesterday news he had his shots and got injured time after time even if he had shinsuke's charisma i'd still wouldn't wanna see him fight for title just give tye the shot or someone who really deserves it and is the new hot thing.

Dude, Itami is great and Dillinger is on Smackdown, wtf are you talking about?
May 12, 2017 2:06 PM

Oct 2011
AudioTsunami said:

Dude, Itami is great and Dillinger is on Smackdown, wtf are you talking about?

forgot about tye but anyways you get my point i prefer someone who worked his ass off to get the match instead of itami who just returned from injury

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
"
May 12, 2017 6:12 PM

Mar 2013
Itami has worked his ass tho, in rehab, oh and in Japan when your favorite wrestlers were stealing his moves.

Sit down, man.
May 13, 2017 1:45 AM

May 2015
Meanwhile, in ROH/NJPW, Adam Cole has been "Fired" by the Bullet Club. Replacing "The Villain" Marty Scurll.

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/C_rUqALXkAAoAG7.mp4
May 15, 2017 11:13 PM

Sep 2012
awful booking strikes again!!
dont want to see finn win against brock unless gallows and karl help him. anything else wouldnt elevate him in the same way

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

May 16, 2017 5:28 AM

Sep 2012
Yomiyuki said:
awful booking strikes again!!
dont want to see finn win against brock unless gallows and karl help him. anything else wouldnt elevate him in the same way

It is not like finn has any chance of clean victory over Brock, at least I don't believe it when he wasn't able to beat an injured Roman. The commentary team during the entire Finn/Roman match was selling how badly injured Roman was and how he was practically fighting one-handed. Yet in the end he just...wins? This is LOLCENAWINS levels of bad right here. Way to make Balor look like a chump that can't even beat an injured Roman Reigns. I hope they're not thinking of putting him up against Brock after this.

If you're gonna give Roman the win, at least stop making it look like he's only fighting at 50%.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) « First ... « 178 179 [180] 181 182 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.