Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 24, 2014 6:32 PM

Apr 2012
no Uka and brother moment :(
Dec 11, 2014 10:22 AM

Jul 2014
This anime felt rather rushed, but lovely but overall not that great. 7.5/10

I don't particularly like Inari's character but that's mostly because I developed a dislike for middle schoolers who are too innocent and there are scenes where I found Inari a little annoying.

As a romance anime, I also didn't like this. Tanbabashi didn't really have much of a presence all through out the series despite him being the main love interest. I do like Keiko and Sumizome's relationship, I find it adorable that the latter has a crush on Keiko. :)
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Jan 1, 2015 7:18 AM

Mar 2008
no kiss between Uka and touka!

07/10
Jan 3, 2015 9:04 AM

Sep 2011
My goodnes, 1/3 of the episode was pushing that rock. The ending let me cold, but i respect the initial development.
7/10
Jan 22, 2015 12:07 AM

May 2014
Good ending there
P.S. For those who want a 2nd season I heard the manga is ending soon so there most likely wont be a 2nd season sorry
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jan 22, 2015 10:27 AM

Nov 2010
Very nice anime.
Feb 9, 2015 12:33 AM

Aug 2010
That was a good ending but very predictable. I knew it was going to be "I'll never see Uka-sama ever again but it's going to be all good" kind of ending.

Still a great show. Uka-sama reminded me of Belldandy in so many ways especially her general caring attitude. I get that romance is not really the strong point of the show (more on friendship really) but I wished they developed Tanbabashi and Inari romantically as well as Uka-sama and Touka which is going to interesting.

Overall that was a good series very heartwarming might pick up in the manga if I'm not too occupied. 9/10.
Feb 10, 2015 5:17 AM

Aug 2013
Ahh good thing they didn't pull a crazy stunt to make her able to see Uka like Touka.
To be honest.. it would have been much better if it stayed on the comedy side instead.
Those drama were not my cup of tea.. rather generic and predictable too. Should tone down a little.
And also those fox flying and prying open that boulder for god knows how long hahahha.
But the art and animation were pretty decent. I like it and the background too.
The only relationship I like was between Uka and Touka.
The rest doesn't suit my tastebuds. :P
Apr 10, 2015 10:35 AM
Sep 2013
I think Inari have the ability to see Uka. It's just she doesn't want to make her presence known. For example, in the first episode it is mentioned that Inari is able to see Kon whilst humans with stronger spirit sense was not able to. It is hinted that Inari really have the ability to see her in the first place.
Apr 25, 2015 4:55 AM

Jul 2014
I'm really hoping for a second season of this
Jun 16, 2015 4:08 AM

May 2014
PointySeat said:
I'm really hoping for a second season of this

Not gonna hapen sorry, manga is over, so no 2nd season for you
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jun 17, 2015 12:17 AM

Feb 2013
That was a quick episode. Got a little cheesy when all of them tried to open the cave.

In the end Inari returns Uka's power. And Uka is gone. Aww. It looks like Touka didn't get to say goodbye.

Uka stills watches over her but she can not be seen. Inari knows she's being watched though.

I think I'm gona read the manga. I want a more complete ending.
Dec 24, 2015 6:46 AM

Mar 2008
Way too short.
And I got too invested in the yuri relationship (BEST part, Keiko and Sumizome = love) and Touka x Uka. Was very disappointed at the ending. Will read the manga to satisfy my needs.
Jan 8, 2016 9:56 PM
Jun 2010
The part where Inari's sent back to the human world and is walking alone is done so well. You can just tell from the look on her face that she's trying to convince herself she did the right thing, and this is the way it has to be. And then that moment when she meets up with her friends and finally the tears hit is by far the closest I've come to crying in a looooong time. I don't know what it is about movies and shows and stuff that usually don't evoke strong emotional reactions for me, but this show really got to me.

As others have said, there's a lot left unresolved, and I definitely get the feeling that they dragged the events of this episode out just for the sake of having enough for the run time, but other than that, I think it's a fantastic ending to what's overall been a good a season.

It looks like this covered about half of the manga and now that that's finished, I really hope they do a second season.
Jan 8, 2016 11:06 PM

Apr 2014
cute anime
not quite satisfied with the ending tho
why didnt it show what happened to her and tanbabashi
i mean thats why the whole problem started
Jan 9, 2016 6:23 PM

Mar 2014
Uka-no-Mitama-no-Kami of the Inari Shrine <3 ~ .
Deterimination in High regard . "Heaven ho !!"
Reconciliation ~ . Cutesy !!
"Thank you !!" subarashii ~ .
PERFECT EPISODE !!!

Inari,Konkon,Koi Iroha. It is my first anime to start the new year and I really loved it . I recently known that I've grown quite fond with it especially with the incredible characters that made an impact on my January . Such lighthearted and gleeful sentiments that I've quickly acquired made me entirely satisfied .
The plot was very captivating itself . The relationship between Gods and Humans was not a usual thing to expand but I think it became more valuable .
Deeming , It was a very 'spiritual' production . Moreover , OSTs were very enjoyable and I would love to play it for some long . Of course , It's humor was commendable ~ .. I laugh to my content !! If it ever given a continuation or sorts , Then gratefully . "You saved me."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2016 7:56 PM
Sep 2015
Kamekage said:
anyone know the song 19 mins in? where uka vanishes and inari walks alone?

song https://soundcloud.com/yaken-1/namida-harahara-tv-version
Feb 3, 2016 1:21 AM

Sep 2013
Nice lighthearted anime. I wished the ending was a little bit more conclusive. I already started reading the manga and it seems they skipped a lot of events (unsurprisingly). Well I wished the manga has a more conclusive ending I want to see more Touka x Uka.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Feb 23, 2016 6:26 PM

Dec 2013
Ah, so Inari gave back the divine powers. Nice to see their teamwork in opening the cave's door. So Touka wouldn't be able to see Uka-sama anymore ??

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Aug 14, 2016 12:23 PM

Apr 2010
I feel a little bit disappointed with the end of the series. It was still a very good show though. :)
Sep 12, 2016 7:41 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
It was a cute anime series but not memorable for me. It ended in a way that seemed most likely and tidy as far as humans having physical relationships with gods. I give it a 6/10.
Sep 8, 2017 6:48 PM

Jan 2016
Inari is a dum fucc girl but but

I teared up a bit :/

I liked it, not that bad 7.3/10
Feb 3, 2018 6:14 PM

Feb 2014
Bittersweet ending.

Well, started a 8 ended a 6

Btw, Touka so annoying and boring, meh
Jul 9, 2019 8:09 AM

Nov 2016
Spent too much time on running to Uka and trying to pull the wall open. I did like how Inari was shown with her hands all cut up showing how much she cared for Uka. But yeah it would've been nice to cut it down a notch cause we probably would've had more time for a conclusive ending with Inari and Tanbabashi. So, I guess Uka won't be seen by Inari's brother now as well? It probably would have been better had it been stretched to 12 episodes.
Nov 28, 2019 12:05 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good ending, this anime was good overall I liked it, it's a pity that's it's too short :(
Mar 13, 2020 6:16 PM

Feb 2018
Yeah i know Uka sama will not being human lol.
May 13, 2020 10:07 PM

Aug 2018
I'm against the ending but its bound to happen or else Uka will fade away so fuck me.

I think the strongest pros of this anime first was the relationship of Uka and Inari, its so pure and heartwarming to see them together. I really like how they cared for each other. Second was the characters and the character design was great.Lastly the great humour this anime had.

In romance side, Uka x Touka romance was much better compared to Inari x Tanbabashi.It could be great if they explored more of their relationship.

Its just sucks that this only had 10 eps i wish this could be longer at least a proper 12 to 13 eps why its so short, i want more from this anime. I guess im gonna read the manga to see more from them.

Overall gonna give this a 9/10
Could be a 10 if this was much longer.
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jul 21, 2020 10:21 PM

Aug 2014
This is what you call a cute anime done right.  I enjoyed every moment of it.  Very charming characters, all of them.  Given, the guy that Inari had a crush on was a bit bland in my opinion.

Only negative I can say about this anime is that I wished the romance would have progressed some way with the three main ships. Sadly, the romance went nowhere.

Still hoping for a second season, specially since Ive heard the source material ended.

Underrated anime
oooo3333Mar 1, 2023 1:47 AM
Jan 5, 2021 2:21 PM

Mar 2020
Good anime overall but that last episode was really outstanding. 10/10 for episode 10
Feb 20, 2021 7:06 PM
Jul 2020
I think you guys are missing a point. Inari could see Uka sama cuz Uka wanted to help her, but Touka could see her even without anything related at all. So, isn't there is going to be an after story between Touka and Uka?
Apr 19, 2021 7:59 PM
Mar 2014
Smh I'm annoyed firstly I found Inari and her shenanigans annoying and secondly I didn't get to see nothing of Touka and Mitama
Dec 3, 2021 2:49 PM
Jun 2021
Want Second season
Dec 5, 2021 3:58 PM

Aug 2020
I want the anime to focus on Uka ngl. I like her character to stand out more. The ending was pretty okay. 7/10

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 15, 2022 12:52 AM

Jul 2019
I'm a sucker for this kind of sappy-everyone-is-happy-endings. It did indeed feel a bit rushed occasionally but I'm still pleased with it.

I'm a bit disappointed that Kon didn't turn into a human like in the intro though.

8/10
Jan 2, 2023 1:57 PM
May 2017
Cry Baby Express: The Animation. It should have been more focused on Touka and Uka as the main leads. Not a bad story, but a bunch of oversaturated drama with good points here and there.

5.5/10
Quanda1eDing1eJan 2, 2023 10:36 PM
Jan 14, 2023 8:36 PM
Jan 2023
really nice wish there was a second season
Jun 8, 2023 1:15 PM
Oct 2020
Vindstot said:
Inari returns the Divine Power to Uka... At least she's saved.

I was hoping for Touka X Uka.. Guess that's not happening..
Wait, so can he still see Uka though even if Inari can't?

Definitely looking forward to the OVA!

i think he can in the end .. he is facing towards her .. i thought that was set way too conveniently for us to explore that option
Sep 13, 2023 2:35 PM

Dec 2009
Notes from 2014:

Dec 24, 2023 11:05 PM

Feb 2020
I said I would only watch 1 episode, and then I decided to watch another one, then another one, then ANOTHER one, then I just ended up finishing the show anyways 😭 THANK GOD THIS WAS ONLY 10 EPISODES because if it was like 20 episodes or something I probably would've just sat on my ass for the whole day. This show was so surprisingly good for me. I just wanted to watch something to pass the time, and I didn't expect to like this show so much. The plot itself is nothing special, and the author doesn't do anything too out of the ordinary, yet they still executed it so well. The story is simple, and is very easy to understand everything that's going on.

I do wish they could've focused more on Uka rather than mainly focusing on Inari, but it's all good. The show has her name anyways so it makes sense for her story to be the main focus. Personally, I would give a 9/10 score. It hit all the right spots very well, considering it's only 10 episodes.

Lowkey feel like reading the manga now, because I'm really interested in how it's gonna go between Touka & Uka. They had such great chemistry
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2014

73 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 4, 2023 12:57 AM

» Can i ask something....

yukiyamayui - Aug 25, 2023

3 by memSaheb001 »»
Aug 25, 2023 3:09 PM

Poll: » Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2014

79 by RawrOMG »»
Aug 17, 2023 6:42 PM

Poll: » Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2014

80 by RawrOMG »»
Aug 14, 2023 10:36 PM

Poll: » Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2014

90 by Ardivis »»
Jan 30, 2023 4:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.