Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 7, 2014 7:27 AM

Mar 2011
I find Takeshi to be absolutely pathetic! He is so weak that Gekkou managed to get his hands on Eterna!
But seriously Eterna is such a romantic name, but god why does her current owner has to be Takeshi.
Do you like cakes?
You don't like cakes?
I like cakes.
Mar 7, 2014 7:35 AM

Apr 2013

Most shonen shows show potential at the beginning and end up sober. I literally hit a boulder in SNK or Attack on Titan (still unable to get past the boulder arc). Mahou Sensou doesn't have a bad story but it has a bad story telling that makes it harder to connect to the characters.

Just because it has been done already doesn't mean it shouldn't be done. Just a difference in hair color between two shows may make shows appealing to people.
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Mar 7, 2014 8:19 AM

Jan 2014
fear80 said:

Most shonen shows show potential at the beginning and end up sober. I literally hit a boulder in SNK or Attack on Titan (still unable to get past the boulder arc). Mahou Sensou doesn't have a bad story but it has a bad story telling that makes it harder to connect to the characters.

Just because it has been done already doesn't mean it shouldn't be done. Just a difference in hair color between two shows may make shows appealing to people.
Well when the author was told his series was being animated, he thought it was a bad idea, probably he knew that with the material released it wouldn't be enough or would get rushed.

Well shit happens, all in all I still enjoy the series bar some of its animation issues, if possible I'll read the novels too and see how it develops from there.
Mar 7, 2014 8:56 AM

Mar 2013
once again droping of to much ideas on such a short time
which could be good without all the annoying jumping on the
story without any explanation.
Mar 7, 2014 9:20 AM
Feb 2013
TAKESHI, TAKESHI, TAKESHI, Geeez, Kurumi you really are such a pussy.
Mar 7, 2014 11:01 AM

Oct 2011
I am concerned about Futaba. Hope she is ok....
Mar 7, 2014 11:14 AM

Aug 2013
this was the first episode of Mahou Sensou I thought it was good
others seem to have had the plot presented very fast
________

este foi o primeiro episodio de Mahou Sensou que eu achei bom
os outros parecem que tiveram o enredo apresentado muito rapido
Mar 7, 2014 11:17 AM
Jul 2018
An okay episode i guess.
Mar 7, 2014 12:49 PM
Mar 2013
Gekkou, Biggest cunt in the world.
Mar 7, 2014 1:09 PM

Nov 2013
If violet only wants Twilight/Eterna then perhaps she made it or she is related to Takeshi's mother somehow.
Meh. I liked this episode but I kinda feel bad because of how rushed this show is. It could have been a really cool anime :\

Is the LN translated into English?
Mar 7, 2014 2:50 PM
Apr 2013
So these two went to see their brothers, but that blonde dude didn't go to see his sister?!
Mar 7, 2014 3:29 PM

Dec 2013
Finally an episode that is above average, but I still think this anime had potential to be one of the best of the season.

is there a main character who is not useless in this anime? Another thing I didn't liked was the invasion, it seemed so simple and easy to invade that was kind of silly.
Mar 7, 2014 6:01 PM

Jan 2014
I don't know about you guys but this episode rocked. It was worlds better than the last 8 episodes. Finally some magical warfare happens! I think this series just got a whole lot better!
Mar 7, 2014 6:01 PM

Jan 2011
tiek said:
So these two went to see their brothers, but that blonde dude didn't go to see his sister?!
really don't want to defend this show but that dude got knocked the fuck out by debris trying to find her lol.
Mar 7, 2014 7:01 PM

Jan 2014
Botato said:
If violet only wants Twilight/Eterna then perhaps she made it or she is related to Takeshi's mother somehow.
Meh. I liked this episode but I kinda feel bad because of how rushed this show is. It could have been a really cool anime :

Bakatsuki is progressing on that. Although slowly at that.

Caio_Nihilus said:
Finally an episode that is above average, but I still think this anime had potential to be one of the best of the season.

is there a main character who is not useless in this anime? Another thing I didn't liked was the invasion, it seemed so simple and easy to invade that was kind of silly.
Yeah the curb stomping was too much. Then again with Trailers infiltrated and a whole other community supporting them, it is not too impossible to believe.
Mar 7, 2014 10:09 PM

Jul 2012
Takeshi need a sharigan in that fight with Gekkou.

Great episode!!!
Mar 7, 2014 10:56 PM

Dec 2013
Wizard Brace Nepotism Sucks
The Main Character Group sucks
Ghost Trailers trying to kill all humans sucks

Who am I suppose to be routing for?
Mar 8, 2014 12:55 AM

Dec 2013
fear80 said:

While I can agree with most of you have said here, I do feel the need to point out that this technically is not considered a Shounen series. But, on the flip side of that, Shounen Manga/Anime is literally "Young boy's Manga/Anime". Aimed at boys ages 10 and up. While the word Shounen, itself, is used to describe boys from the time the enter elementary school until around 15 years of age. So, in a sense this could be considered Shounen, even though it is not categorized as such. I don't feel that it should be considered Shounen, which is why I brought this up in the first place. I see it as just your average, run of the mill, Fantasy/Action series. I also don't see it as taking itself very seriously, it relies heavily on stereotypes and cliches, and seems to have meshed it's plot together from several of the basic plot's from the Magical Fantasy genre.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Mar 8, 2014 2:49 AM

Feb 2011
Loved the OST this episode :D
Mar 8, 2014 3:59 AM

Apr 2012
BGMaxie said:
Any little piece of sympathy I could have for Gekkou is gone, he's whiny crazy-ass psychotic and hypocrite son of a bitch....

'

THIS.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 8, 2014 4:30 AM

Oct 2010
Eh, if takeshi doesn't kill off his brother in this anime, I will be disappointed. I get the feeling he is going to save that POS and turn him good (-_- #).
Mar 8, 2014 5:32 AM

Sep 2011
I'm sorry doesn't gekkou seemed unreasonably powerful. Takeshi is on his second semester at that school how is he still so weak.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2014 6:12 AM

Sep 2008
Hibbington said:
Wizard Brace Nepotism Sucks
The Main Character Group sucks
Ghost Trailers trying to kill all humans sucks

Who am I suppose to be routing for?

That I believe is both strongest and weakest point of this anime.
I can't bring myself to feel sorry for WB when they murdered anyone who used magic besides them in the past. Even in recent history they blackmailed and murdered parents of those who didn't wanna join them.
Trailers leader had his family murdered because he didn't want to join criminal organization. Now he's completely "dark side" by wanting nothing else but to exterminate whole WB. And while he's going overboard for that, I can't say I wouldn't feel the same in his position.

MC and his gang on the other side are just a bunch of teenagers who can't even decide if they want to eat vanilla or chocolate ice-cream, let alone whom to trust in a war.

All sides are going to extremities, and don't even start with "But WB changed their ways, they are good now". If they were good now they wouldn't keep lying to everyone about how Trailers came to be, they wouldn't lie about their past.

If I were to choose side I'd go with trailers, because for all their stupidity they're at created on "noble" reasons.
Mar 8, 2014 8:13 AM

Dec 2013
RazorRamona200 said:
TAKESHI, TAKESHI, TAKESHI, Geeez, Kurumi you really are such a pussy.

I love this comment! Seriously, you are 100% correct in both the literal and metaphorical sense, she IS a pussy! :P

That said I find Takeshi to be even more of a pussy than her. Seriously man, you knew your brother was plotting something behind your back, he comes out and tells you straight up before the fight that he's here to steal your waifu and beat your ass senseless, and all the fuck that you can do is barely defend yourself and not run away with Kurumi when you had the chance. Did you really want your brother to beat you within an inch of your life sooo much? What the hell did you come to this academy for? Wasn't it to get stronger? How the hell can you be such a pussy when you got Mui's brother training you and shit? Seriously!
As much as I can't stand Gekkou for NTR'ing his brother, I was so glad he beat his face in. In fact he should have done him in even more to make him feel more despair.

I can't wait to see when Takeshi's face when he sees Kurumi get brainwashed and is like all over Gekkou. That would make for a great power-up/go crazy sequence.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 8, 2014 8:17 AM
Sep 2013
Senninn1 said:
Gekkou, Best character in the show.

Fix'd
The end is nigh

Mar 8, 2014 8:25 AM
Jul 2013
The_Bif said:
IZEROII said:
This show has no flow at all. Scenes are literally just strung together.

Idk why some of you thought Gekkou was going to be an interesting character. He's the essence of a whining tween.

3 more episodes.
kurosai16 said:
well at least its better than maken-ki 2, that's what you call stupid fanservice with no plot

Wrong. Maken-ki is going for that. It's suppose to be fanservice with no plot. If you started watching that for plot then you're retarded. This show is a wannabe fantasy/action/drama/romcom that needs to have a plot to make it watchable and failed to deliver an even mediocre story.
The_Bif said:
I admit this series has been rushed, and probably should have 24 episodes, instead of 12. But, it's still been one of the better series of the season. It has, at least, kept some consistency throughout the weeks.

Is this a joke? 12 more episodes wouldn't help this show. It would prolong it's scraping past the finish line. The characters are awful. Consistency? Better shows of the season? Whatever floats your boat dude.

As another has already pointed out, a romcom? I don't think we're watching the same show here. Fantasy/Action, yes. Drama/RomCom, no. I don't really know anything about Maken-ki, so I cannot comment there.

I can, however, elaborate on my comments that you pointed out. I simply stated that given how one of the biggest complaints about this series so far has been the time jumping, stale narrative, filled to the brim nature of these often very fast paced and insanely rushed episodes- well, if this series was say 24 episodes instead of 12, would they have had to thrown together episodes like that? No. The answer is no, they could have paced things and let things flow more. The fact that you immediately jump to the conclusion that 12 more episodes of this show would only "prolong it's scraping past the finish line" and "the characters are awful" shows me two things: 1) You hate the show and are judging it with bias. And 2) You really are just too biased to your own opinion to see understand my statement without this explanation. But, as you said, "Whatever floats your boat, dude."

As for saying the show has kept some consistency throughout the weeks? Once again, I think the very fact that you questioned this comment shows your bias. It's consistency isn't a matter of whether the show is good or not, or how much one may or may not like it, but is merely a statement of fact. This show has stayed true to what it started as, from the very first episode this show has not strayed from what it gave us in episode one. Some episodes may have been more talk than action, or vice versa, and some episodes were better than others, but each and every episode has had the same consistency. They've all followed the same plot, and same formula. Which is why I say it's one of the better shows of the season. I, personally, enjoy this show despite all of it's quite obvious flaws and faults. But, putting that aside, and comparing it to other anime of the season- I've seen two major things happening in the anime for this season: They either start out showing all kinds of potential and turn into random, chaotic, plotless messes; or they start off showing no potential, bland and boring, and end up picking up at the end of the run with some great plot and/or action that's supposed to make everything you slept through during the previous episodes meaningful and whatnot. This series, on the other hand, started off decent for what it is and is ending decent for what is it. Consistency.

I can agree with the show being consistent, and that it needed to be longer, in order to better flush out its narrative. However, the main problem with this, 7 volume "light novel" based, series can be summed very easily. The creators tried to cram 7 volumes of story into 12 episodes of anime, and you just can't do that and expect to construct a narrative that the majority of your viewers will be able to follow or even like.

If the anime is any indication, the story of Mahou Sensou on its is very complex and required at least 24 episodes in order to flush out the story in a way that can help viewers connect with the characters. A episode or two exploring Takeshi and Gekkou's relationship, what it was and what it became, would have helped us understand why Gekkou hates his brother so much. If this episode shows us anything, is that there's more to Gekkou's hatred than just his brother accidentally knocking him into the street while trying to grab his shoulder. It would have also been better for the show to take time to show us why Kurumi didn't learn any offense spells, and just what type of magic she specializes in. From what we can see thus far, it involves shape-shifting, and possible transformation of other objects and people.

This show, given its source material was poorly, will give the Director Yuzu Sato and its script writer Kazuyuki Fudeyasu, credit for at least being consistent. They did best they could with the resources given to them.
Strategist0083Mar 8, 2014 1:02 PM
Mar 8, 2014 10:22 AM

Aug 2012
plot twist: making people hate the main characters is intended because they will just be killed of and then introduce new leads... :/

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
Mar 8, 2014 10:50 AM

Nov 2013
BGMaxie said:
Botato said:
Meh. I liked this episode but I kinda feel bad because of how rushed this show is. It could have been a really cool anime

Bakatsuki is progressing on that. Although slowly at that.

Ah I see. Thanks.
Mar 8, 2014 11:08 AM
Mar 2014
People need to clam their shit.. like really. if you hate the series so so much. why watch it? you have clearly followed it all the way to the end of episode 9...
anyway. this episode was prop. the best yet. it gave the feeling that the main character had finally met the wall. A wall too thick for him to brake though.
It's pretty much the feeling you get from watching bleach. watching him get beaten to a pulp and then slowly but surely get stronger and stronger, even strong enough to brake the whole damn wall in one hit. it's an amazing feeling to watch a character get though this. The problem at hand is the fact that this series only has 3 episodes left as far as we know. 10/10 this episode was great and then best yet.
Also her yelling his name shouldn't make up your opinion about a series being good or bad... i really want to yell out all kind of harsh stuff at you people burning a series that you watch even though you could have stopped 9 episodes ago.
This is sao all over again. a series some people love while other hate it.
If you hate it then stop watching it. if you love it then good for you.
i don't go around on random anime discussions yelling "OMG this shit is so bad"
... let people love what they love you fucking douch.
Mar 8, 2014 11:14 AM

Oct 2008
I can't stand this kind of useless MC. Really, I was almost rooting for him when he "conquered" Twilight, but everything went downhill after it. The only char that was worthy watching was Ida, but then, as all anime, he becomes a siscon. So we have a blondie friendzoned, a brocon girl, a siscon boy and a useless one. I'll only watch this to put it in the "completed list", but my brain still think I should drop it...

Sad, and here I thought this show would be good
Mar 8, 2014 2:15 PM

Mar 2008
Somehow i have feeling like anime is just starting and with this pacing like it should be 24+ episodes.
Mar 8, 2014 3:21 PM

Jan 2009
Too much going on all at once.

Most likely MC will get back sword and use some crazy white laser sword attack
Mar 9, 2014 1:49 AM

Apr 2011
Fuck this shit.
Mar 9, 2014 3:47 PM
Mar 2013
Let the MCs burn in hell!
Mar 10, 2014 3:22 AM
Jan 2012
I really don't see why anyone would cheer for gekko at all. Are the rest of the main cast pathetic? yes. Does the MC suck in such a pathetic level that is sickening that such talented seiyuu was wasted to voice this loser? yes. But gekko is probably the worst. He started as a pathetic whiny brat who has the stupidest motivations I've seen in a long time for a villain. He simply comes out as a brat bitching over tween drama that should not had come into fruition if he wasn't such a dumbass. It was painful to watch this little cunt be so overpowered and stomping takeshi who should at least be somewhat competent. Usually this happens in many anime sure but......can't we at least break that cliche a little bit? by making it a more even fight for example? and just have another trailer sneak attack so takeshi would lose......and wouldn't look as pathetic?
Also this show fails to make people care for any of the characters. And that in itself is an amazing feat xD.
ironhercMar 10, 2014 11:55 PM
Mar 10, 2014 5:10 AM
Jan 2014
pretty good episode, actually the past two episode have been actually pretty damn great. LOL
Mar 10, 2014 2:13 PM

Sep 2010
y'know, i think i would have been able to enjoy this eppisode they way it was meant to if i actually gave a shit about the chars, seein takeshit being stomped like that was quite hilarious.
Mar 11, 2014 12:10 AM

Jun 2012
Well, things are on the right track for the anime now... though it looks like Wizard Brace is pretty much defeated now. I just wonder if the Ghost Trailers know about Gekkou's insanity issues, because they seem to honestly want Takeshi on their side. I'm sure the Ghost Trailers will still be the main antagonists but from what we know I actually want them to win at the moment (if they haven't already).

Madara31 said:
I cannot believe the amount of times Kurumi shouted "Takeshi!" in this episode. She really is such a useless damsel in distress, and now Takeshi will typically have to go and save her useless self from the clutches of his douchebag brother. Such an annoying trope. Goodness, this anime can be so terrible at times.
Looked to me like she was trying to help in some way there with her magic... not sure what you're talking about. So far we've yet to see where her magic can be used for combat purposes in any way. If Takeshi who is a pro with a sword couldn't beat his brother, who can teleport and kick his body 20+ feet away I don't see what more she could've done.
Mar 11, 2014 1:56 PM
Jul 2013
Gekkou shares, expecting it.
Mar 11, 2014 7:57 PM

Oct 2013
Hannah_Ana said:
OML! Takeshi ain't worth shit in a fight! It's true that Gekkou is a psycopath, but I was sure Takeshi would put up a better fight. Isoshima is worthless, too. All she could do is just scream Takashi's name, kiss him, and then take his form. What good did that do for him or her?

It showed that she was weak
Mar 12, 2014 1:04 AM

Mar 2009
cant believe how happy i was when i saw Takeshi getting beaten up by Gekko~

kill him already!
Mar 12, 2014 1:46 PM

Oct 2010
HalibelTheEspada said:

Madara31 said:
I cannot believe the amount of times Kurumi shouted "Takeshi!" in this episode. She really is such a useless damsel in distress, and now Takeshi will typically have to go and save her useless self from the clutches of his douchebag brother. Such an annoying trope. Goodness, this anime can be so terrible at times.
Looked to me like she was trying to help in some way there with her magic... not sure what you're talking about. So far we've yet to see where her magic can be used for combat purposes in any way. If Takeshi who is a pro with a sword couldn't beat his brother, who can teleport and kick his body 20+ feet away I don't see what more she could've done.
Her "help" didn't really do much at all did it? I wasn't saying she didn't try to help, I said she is useless, which she is. Trying to help doesn't make you helpful if you fail miserably. She's played the damsel in distress too many times already, and needs to learn that her magic isn't suited for situations of direct combat and so to keep away from such situations, unless she as a group to support her. Not saying Takeshi is awesome or anything but at least his magic is combat orientated.
Madara31Mar 12, 2014 1:55 PM
Mar 13, 2014 5:03 AM

Jun 2012
Madara31 said:
HalibelTheEspada said:

Madara31 said:
Her "help" didn't really do much at all did it? I wasn't saying she didn't try to help, I said she is useless, which she is. Trying to help doesn't make you helpful if you fail miserably. She's played the damsel in distress too many times already, and needs to learn that her magic isn't suited for situations of direct combat and so to keep away from such situations, unless she as a group to support her. Not saying Takeshi is awesome or anything but at least his magic is combat orientated.
Is that a bad thing? When did she act like she was a fighter? Your argument doesn't really hold much ground, since she wasn't trying to fight here and you're basically saying "Wow she's useless why did she even try to fight?" when she never tried to fight... and they weren't ever expecting to fight Gekkou that way after all she was her friend and his brother. When someone's stronger than you, they're stronger than you... it doesn't mean you're "useless".

No it didn't "help" because she didn't have time. Are you saying because she's a weak fighter she shouldn't even try to save her friend, or even resist at all? By this logic anyone who isn't good at fighting should just give up and die.
Mar 13, 2014 7:29 AM

Oct 2010
HalibelTheEspada said:
Madara31 said:
HalibelTheEspada said:

Madara31 said:
Is that a bad thing? When did she act like she was a fighter? Your argument doesn't really hold much ground, since she wasn't trying to fight here and you're basically saying "Wow she's useless why did she even try to fight?" when she never tried to fight... and they weren't ever expecting to fight Gekkou that way after all she was her friend and his brother. When someone's stronger than you, they're stronger than you... it doesn't mean you're "useless".

No it didn't "help" because she didn't have time. Are you saying because she's a weak fighter she shouldn't even try to save her friend, or even resist at all? By this logic anyone who isn't good at fighting should just give up and die.
When did I ever say she tried to fight? Now you're putting words in my mouth. I said she tends to get herself in situations of direct combat when that isn't what her magic is suited for. I didn't say she's useless because she can't fight, I'm saying she's useless because she gets herself in situations where she can't do anything. Takeshi told her multiple times to get away from there, but she didn't listen, and ended up being captured because of it. When someone is stronger than you, they're stronger than you, yes. But Kurumi should have known she wasn't going to be able to do much in that situation. And in terms of the SITUATION, yes that makes her useless.

Once again, trying to help doesn't make you useful just because you tried. It's a harsh way of putting it but it's the truth. If you tried to help but utterly failed then what good did it do? none. And I'm really baffled as to how you came up with that final statement because that's not what my points indicate at all. Those who aren't good at fighting usually excel in other areas, as does Kurumi. But unfortunately, she always finds herself in situations where she can't do much.
Mar 14, 2014 10:45 AM

Jun 2012
Madara31 said:
When did I ever say she tried to fight? Now you're putting words in my mouth. I said she tends to get herself in situations of direct combat when that isn't what her magic is suited for. I didn't say she's useless because she can't fight, I'm saying she's useless because she gets herself in situations where she can't do anything. Takeshi told her multiple times to get away from there, but she didn't listen, and ended up being captured because of it. When someone is stronger than you, they're stronger than you, yes. But Kurumi should have known she wasn't going to be able to do much in that situation. And in terms of the SITUATION, yes that makes her useless.

Once again, trying to help doesn't make you useful just because you tried. It's a harsh way of putting it but it's the truth. If you tried to help but utterly failed then what good did it do? none. And I'm really baffled as to how you came up with that final statement because that's not what my points indicate at all. Those who aren't good at fighting usually excel in other areas, as does Kurumi. But unfortunately, she always finds herself in situations where she can't do much.
Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions then, if so I apologize... didn't mean to put words in your mouth, it's just that it sounded like you're basically calling her useless as a human being because she didn't run away since she can't fight. I'm not trying to defend her as being more than who she is and it's not like I think she's an amazing person or anything, but personally I would hate her guts if she just ran away and left Takeshi to die.
Mar 14, 2014 3:40 PM

Oct 2010
HalibelTheEspada said:
Madara31 said:

Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions then, if so I apologize... didn't mean to put words in your mouth, it's just that it sounded like you're basically calling her useless as a human being because she didn't run away since she can't fight. I'm not trying to defend her as being more than who she is and it's not like I think she's an amazing person or anything, but personally I would hate her guts if she just ran away and left Takeshi to die.
Nah, she definitely did the nice thing in staying by Takeshi's side, just not the smart thing. She's not useless as a human being, it's just frustrating to see her always be so helpless. I despise the damsel in distress trope so I'm sure it annoys me far more than it does a lot of people.
Mar 15, 2014 1:16 AM

Dec 2012
Kazuma is now awake, finally its time for the Trailers to do some action...

the Headmistress showing that she is a force to be reckoned with...the background music at that scene was nice too...then Violet-sensei just defeated her? wtf was that? talk about anti-climatic...

Gekkou is, well, as expected, quite obviously, a Trailer...the 'forgiveness' thing was all an act...Gekkou is one crazy bastard, to think he is going to kill his own mother...also, Takeshi's brother complex is seriously annoying...no maybe Takeshi himself is annoying...

those wings were cool!

don't worry, i know IMG tags are turned off...i'm just lazy to change my sig... xD
Mar 15, 2014 7:52 PM
Dec 2012
To me it is the best episode in Mahou Sensou. Finally Wizard Brace gets stomped(Oh fk I can't forgive what they did in the past). I root for Trailers, their aim is much better than Wizard Brace. Takeshi should just let Gekkou take Kurumi and Twilight then everything will be peace. It's not like Gekkou is going to hurt Kurumi or what.
Mar 19, 2014 9:53 AM

Jun 2012
BlackCrescent said:
To me it is the best episode in Mahou Sensou. Finally Wizard Brace gets stomped(Oh fk I can't forgive what they did in the past). I root for Trailers, their aim is much better than Wizard Brace. Takeshi should just let Gekkou take Kurumi and Twilight then everything will be peace. It's not like Gekkou is going to hurt Kurumi or what.
He won't kill her, but he will probably rape her to no end, and take away her freedom. I agree that the Trailers are the better party, but I don't think Gekkou is anywhere close to reliable or trustworthy, or hell even stable... and I doubt he gives two shits about the Trailers' ideals.
Mar 20, 2014 3:39 PM

Dec 2011
Takeshi is beaten to a pulp. Damn Gekkou! Whoo.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

367 by Overcast93 »»
Aug 5, 2022 7:50 PM

Poll: » Who would you prefer to see with Takeshi?

ClawViper - Feb 15, 2014

43 by Foreall908 »»
Jul 4, 2022 10:08 AM

Poll: » Second Season ( 1 2 3 )

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 27, 2014

105 by Elzohry »»
May 16, 2022 3:21 PM

» Who does takashi nanase end up with ..

llansam - Jul 2, 2020

1 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Dec 18, 2021 10:52 PM

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2014

158 by rezasaputra27 »»
Feb 17, 2021 6:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.