Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 6, 2014 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So the school mistress once again proves she's a badass not to mess with. No surprise there. About time the Ghost Trailers are in action again.

I knew Gekkou had other ulterior motives. This guy just doesn't forget about the past..
Gekkou vs. Takeshi this episode too. I kinda wanted to see his ability tbh, or rather the full extent of it. Dat wings.
Mar 6, 2014 9:37 AM

Nov 2007
Long sleeper boss has woken up. Looks like one of the followers is Nobu's character?! Sudden attack with red dragon.

So he learned the magic from the enemy to get revenge and get childhood girl with him. So he already killed mother.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 6, 2014 1:21 PM

Jan 2014
Well, it seems like he will kill the mother with her own sword.

Mui continues to disappoint me and now takeshi joins the disappoints uran crew...
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 6, 2014 1:29 PM

Feb 2008
That's say everything that Gekkou is not sane at all in this episode look at him

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 6, 2014 1:51 PM

Oct 2010
I cannot believe the amount of times Kurumi shouted "Takeshi!" in this episode. She really is such a useless damsel in distress, and now Takeshi will typically have to go and save her useless self from the clutches of his douchebag brother. Such an annoying trope. Goodness, this anime can be so terrible at times.
Mar 6, 2014 1:57 PM

Aug 2008
Dull... Such a dull series. Every scene shout it's below mediocre. Why even bother creating something like that.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 6, 2014 1:58 PM

Jul 2013
Lets gaww with the ntr....
And we all saw that gekkou isnt a sane person
Mar 6, 2014 2:16 PM

Aug 2013
Madara31 said:
I cannot believe the amount of times Kurumi shouted "Takeshi!" in this episode. She really is such a useless damsel in distress, and now Takeshi will typically have to go and save her useless self from the clutches of his douchebag brother. Such an annoying trope. Goodness, this anime can be so terrible at times.

I hate to admit it but his right ~_~
She reminds me of Sakura of Naruto.
Mar 6, 2014 2:29 PM
Sep 2012
This show is getting worse now. Main villain wakes up and the first thing he does is start war while the MC gets poorly beat down. Kurumi shouted "Takeshi" so many times, I thought she was gonna heal but no, she ended up transforming into him...

Well, at least Momoka being badass was entertaining to watch.
Mar 6, 2014 3:26 PM

Jul 2013
Best moment, Momoka being a badass.
bleh.
Mar 6, 2014 3:46 PM
Jan 2014
I wonder what happened to Kazumi's sister.Lets hope that Momoka will be fine after what happened to her.
Mar 6, 2014 3:53 PM

Nov 2010
Kurumi being uselss and Takeshi being a weak fck.
Anything new?
Mar 6, 2014 4:07 PM

May 2013
Gekkou can just fuck off.
Mar 6, 2014 4:09 PM
Sep 2013
I still hate this show with a passion, but this episode was the best so far. For the reason that watching gekkou beat the shit out of takeshi was surprisingly enjoyable (gekkou best character), I'm disappointed he didn't hurt him more. Although kurumi is a useless shit, miu is a useless shit, and from the end of the episode it looks like takeshit will get some random asspull power up.
i_want_ultimaMar 6, 2014 4:19 PM
The end is nigh

Mar 6, 2014 4:15 PM

Oct 2010
Jamie-sama said:
I still hate this show with a passion, but this episode was the best so far. For the reason that watching gekkou beat the shit out of takeshi was surprisingly enjoyable (gekkou best character), I'm disappointed he didn't hurt him more. Although kurumi is a useless shit, miu is a useless shit, and from the end of the episode it lookalike takeshit will get some random asspull power up.

+1

I love the fact Takeshi is getting his ass whooped. You can tell he is going to get a power up. I swear this show seems like its done by the Blazblue anime studio. I couldn't agree more with your post. lol
Mar 6, 2014 4:16 PM

Jan 2011
Well at least we didn't have some random time skip in the middle of this episode, the way we have had in others. I have to admit I don't feel much about any of these characters to tell the truth.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 6, 2014 4:35 PM

May 2013
bonifide said:
Jamie-sama said:
I still hate this show with a passion, but this episode was the best so far. For the reason that watching gekkou beat the shit out of takeshi was surprisingly enjoyable (gekkou best character), I'm disappointed he didn't hurt him more. Although kurumi is a useless shit, miu is a useless shit, and from the end of the episode it lookalike takeshit will get some random asspull power up.

+1

make that +2

I hate this series SO MUCH. Seeing awful characters being beaten is always fun though.
Mar 6, 2014 5:03 PM

Jan 2014
Any little piece of sympathy I could have for Gekkou is gone, he's whiny crazy-ass psychotic and hypocrite son of a bitch....

The relationship between those 2, kind of reminds me that of Marche and Doned in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, except with Gekkou being a ton lot more twisted, the darn bastard.

Well now I know something for real. You know when you're seeing a creepy unrestrained psychopath when you let Nobuhiko Okamoto handle it '-'
Mar 6, 2014 5:26 PM

Dec 2008
OML! Takeshi ain't worth shit in a fight! It's true that Gekkou is a psycopath, but I was sure Takeshi would put up a better fight. Isoshima is worthless, too. All she could do is just scream Takashi's name, kiss him, and then take his form. What good did that do for him or her?
Mar 6, 2014 5:43 PM

Mar 2012
Calling Isoshima useless is an insult to the word useless.
Mar 6, 2014 5:58 PM

Feb 2013
Okay let's make this quick...
Things I liked:
Gekkous power. It looked really cool and those wings!
Kurumi kissing the idiot.

Things I loathed:
Gekkou. What an annoying character... No reason, just pure yandere behaviour. Annoying like no tomorrow.
Miu. She is only good if she doesn't speak.
Takeshi. Can you get more pathetic as a main character? Acting all high and mighty and getting trashed that fast.
Pendragon attacking out of nowhere. Not only did two or three months just pass like that, they just attacked and killed innocent students. Way to go.
The principal acting all high and mighty just to be defeated by another trailer... <.<
The pacing. I'm not kidding. How can you destroy a story like that?
Mar 6, 2014 6:27 PM

Aug 2013
Was this anime really supposed to boost the LN sales? This adaptation just make the LN look like a badly written fanfic. You know...the kind of stuff you write when you're bored during classes. Now I wonder if the LN is just as bad. I hope not. I feel sorry for the author.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 6, 2014 6:39 PM
Jul 2013
this has to be the shittiest story in recent times in terms of cliches.
useless girlfriend, evil brother who gains more power than mc even though the mc has a year more of experience, worthless mother who encourages conflict between brothers by ignoring the younger ones growing evilness (she really deserves to die in my opinion).
now takeshi is going to train to beat his brother in mere days despite the fact that he had a year more experience than him and still got trashed. how cliche!
Mar 6, 2014 6:54 PM

Mar 2014
I like Gekkou. Screw Takeshi. Get the girl, Gekkou!
Mar 6, 2014 7:33 PM

Jan 2014
rajurashmi2000 said:
this has to be the shittiest story in recent times in terms of cliches.
useless girlfriend, evil brother who gains more power than mc even though the mc has a year more of experience, worthless mother who encourages conflict between brothers by ignoring the younger ones growing evilness (she really deserves to die in my opinion).
now takeshi is going to train to beat his brother in mere days despite the fact that he had a year more experience than him and still got trashed. how cliche!
Erm I'm not so sure about the year difference of experience at that. For all we know he could have been a magician for longer time, specially if it was trained my Washizu.

Sadly I agree with Isoshima being useless, apart from that I still like her, I mean she DID server as a human shield, sort of, if that counts in some way.
Mar 6, 2014 7:37 PM

Jul 2013
Can't we take Takeshi, all his dramas, the blonde guy and Isoshima (ESPECIALLY ISOSHIMA) and put them in a box and never open it again ?

Seriously I'm good with just Mui, her brother and badass loli director
Mar 6, 2014 7:45 PM
Jul 2018
Gekkou vs Takeshi was alright. Isoshima didn't help much at all.
Mar 6, 2014 8:03 PM
Jan 2014
Foreverfizz8 said:
bonifide said:
Jamie-sama said:

+1

make that +2

I hate this series SO MUCH. Seeing awful characters being beaten is always fun though.

+3, I'm so glad there's only 3 episodes left.
Mar 6, 2014 9:21 PM

Sep 2012
Screaming Takeshi's name will definitely help him. :/
Mar 6, 2014 9:31 PM

Jan 2013
What a crappy fight. He just stood there, boring! Takeshi such a wimp.
Mar 6, 2014 9:56 PM

Aug 2012
I hate to be that guy but.... They mad this anime this stomach-churningly horrible on purpose... right?

It physically hurts me to watch this, and I'm far from an elitist.... (heck an anime elitist would look at my list and laugh at my poor taste)
Mar 6, 2014 10:03 PM

Sep 2013
Kurumi is so useless, well at least the 'plot' is moving forward.
Mar 6, 2014 10:19 PM

Sep 2013
Dat red dragon is awesome looking! Violet got fired but she may be offer another job.

Takeshi my man, you now have a real reason to whoop Gekkou(I pronounce it geico)'s ass.
Mar 6, 2014 10:26 PM
Jan 2014
this anime is pretty retarded, the animation itself is retarded . well at least its better than maken-ki 2, that's what you call stupid fanservice with no plot
kurosai16Mar 6, 2014 10:32 PM
Mar 7, 2014 12:32 AM
Jan 2011
I knew that Gekkou is up to no good. Oh Kurumi, why didn't you do anything aggressive to protect Takeshi?
Mar 7, 2014 12:50 AM
Jan 2014
Nasty001 said:
I knew that Gekkou is up to no good. Oh Kurumi, why didn't you do anything aggressive to protect Takeshi?
i believe its because she cant fight.
Mar 7, 2014 1:02 AM

Apr 2012
Takeshi got his ass wooped and his waifu stolen.

Another average episode for a mediocre series ~_~.......

Mar 7, 2014 1:16 AM

Dec 2013
Well, a lot certainly happened in this episode. It may actually fall into the category of "too much happened in this episode", but still- not an all that bad episode. My first reaction when the end credits came up, however, was "What? That's it?"

Director Loli once again tries to be the epic bad ass, only to fall short in the end. It was as anti-climatic as Violet said when it happened.

Ida once again shows that he's not the brightest crayon in the box. I get wanting to look out for his younger sister, but running around without any kind of plan during an assault by a dragon? Seriously dude, like think before you act.

Mui should have realized her bad ass older brother would be alright, and would find his way to her, instead of running out on her own to look for him. But, at least she put up a fight before being saved. That's more than I can say for our other MCs.

Kurumi. Just saying her name makes me cringe. Most 'Damsel in Distress' characters are more useful than she is, I think I've seen her be useful in this series one time. And it was for like one quick scene. She serves no purpose at all, she clings on to the victim/target of her obsession. That's her magic, it's not the crappy transformations, it's her ability to cling on to the victim/target of her obsession without failure of any kind. As many times as she shouted "Takeshi" in this episode, I thought I was watching old episodes of Inuyasha. Except that even when Kagome was shouting his name a billion times per second in every single episode, she was still useful! Let Gekkou have the dumb bitch, at least the Trailer's are the type that would kill her annoying ass when they realized how useless she is. That would make me like them right there, kill Kurumi and you've won me over!

Takeshi vs. Gekkou. This was pathetic. Now, it's a given that at this point Gekkou pretty much had to win the first encounter in order to progress the story. It wouldn't have made sense for Takeshi to win this time, at least not to this particular storyline. However, Takeshi, dude, really? He's your brother, you feel bad for the accident that he's holding over your head, but seriously? You could have at least put some effort into it.

Gekkou. Psychotic, ego-maniacal, retard. Still holding a grudge against his brother for no reason other than the storyline calls for him to be some angry psycho. Admits that he wants the girl and the sword, then blames his brother for acting as if he owns everything. Look not for any logic coming from this idiot. Psychotic doesn't have to mean stupid, but apparently most writers forget this detail. Gekkou seems more like the type that just wants to watch the world burn, no rhyme or reason, just anger and hatred overflowing from his crippled gay frame.

With that out of the way, I'm looking forward to seeing how events unfold in the last 3 episodes. I admit this series has been rushed, and probably should have 24 episodes, instead of 12. But, it's still been one of the better series of the season. It has, at least, kept some consistency throughout the weeks. A lot of the series from this season have started out showing no promise or potential only to develop into good stories, or start out showing all kinds of potential only to end up a random, chaotic, mush of wasted "what could have been".

All in all, I'll give this episode a 7/10.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Mar 7, 2014 1:19 AM

Jan 2011
This show has no flow at all. Scenes are literally just strung together.

Idk why some of you thought Gekkou was going to be an interesting character. He's the essence of a whining tween.

3 more episodes.
kurosai16 said:
well at least its better than maken-ki 2, that's what you call stupid fanservice with no plot

Wrong. Maken-ki is going for that. It's suppose to be fanservice with no plot. If you started watching that for plot then you're retarded. This show is a wannabe fantasy/action/drama/romcom that needs to have a plot to make it watchable and failed to deliver an even mediocre story.
The_Bif said:
I admit this series has been rushed, and probably should have 24 episodes, instead of 12. But, it's still been one of the better series of the season. It has, at least, kept some consistency throughout the weeks.

Is this a joke? 12 more episodes wouldn't help this show. It would prolong it's scraping past the finish line. The characters are awful. Consistency? Better shows of the season? Whatever floats your boat dude.
IZEROIIMar 7, 2014 1:25 AM
Mar 7, 2014 1:20 AM

Aug 2011
most people calls Kurumi useless but when you watch it again all the mains were useless.....

Takeshi just annoys me

Momoka, Tsuganashi, Nanami and Eterna/Twilight(just being bias with her) was the only people useful there
daime17Mar 7, 2014 1:31 AM
Mar 7, 2014 1:39 AM

Apr 2013
Things this show clearly failed to deliver:

-Kurumi not being a fight type. No explanation.

-Mui character being limitted. Only onii-chan~

-Gekkou? The dude clearly hit his head in the accident or was his brain present in his knee.

I was skeptical before but after watching this episode proved it. That mom is super hot when glaring. o_0
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Mar 7, 2014 1:43 AM

Apr 2012
IZEROII said:

Idk why some of you thought Gekkou was going to be an interesting character. He's the essence of a whining tween.

3 more episodes.
kurosai16 said:
well at least its better than maken-ki 2, that's what you call stupid fanservice with no plot

Wrong. Maken-ki is going for that. It's suppose to be fanservice with no plot. If you started watching that for plot then you're retarded. This show is a wannabe fantasy/action/drama/romcom that needs to have a plot to make it watchable and failed to deliver an even mediocre story.
The_Bif said:
I admit this series has been rushed, and probably should have 24 episodes, instead of 12. But, it's still been one of the better series of the season. It has, at least, kept some consistency throughout the weeks.

Is this a joke? 12 more episodes wouldn't help this show. It would prolong it's scraping past the finish line. The characters are awful. Consistency? Better shows of the season? Whatever floats your boat dude.

this series is a romcom? are we watching the same thing?

Mar 7, 2014 1:45 AM

Apr 2013
fear80 said:
Things this show clearly failed to deliver:

-Kurumi not being a fight type. No explanation.

-Mui character being limitted. Only onii-chan~

-Gekkou? The dude clearly hit his head in the accident or was his brain present in his knee.

I was skeptical before but after watching this episode proved it. That mom is super hot when glaring. o_O

I forgot to add:
- BA Loli that isn't the main heroine.
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Mar 7, 2014 2:02 AM
Jan 2014
IZEROII said:

Wrong. Maken-ki is going for that. It's suppose to be fanservice with no plot. If you started watching that for plot then you're retarded.

then i'm right

i heard that it has plot originally and wondering if the author is okay with that
Mar 7, 2014 2:17 AM

Dec 2013
IZEROII said:

3 more episodes.
kurosai16 said:

The_Bif said:

As another has already pointed out, a romcom? I don't think we're watching the same show here. Fantasy/Action, yes. Drama/RomCom, no. I don't really know anything about Maken-ki, so I cannot comment there.

I can, however, elaborate on my comments that you pointed out. I simply stated that given how one of the biggest complaints about this series so far has been the time jumping, stale narrative, filled to the brim nature of these often very fast paced and insanely rushed episodes- well, if this series was say 24 episodes instead of 12, would they have had to thrown together episodes like that? No. The answer is no, they could have paced things and let things flow more. The fact that you immediately jump to the conclusion that 12 more episodes of this show would only "prolong it's scraping past the finish line" and "the characters are awful" shows me two things: 1) You hate the show and are judging it with bias. And 2) You really are just too biased to your own opinion to see understand my statement without this explanation. But, as you said, "Whatever floats your boat, dude."

As for saying the show has kept some consistency throughout the weeks? Once again, I think the very fact that you questioned this comment shows your bias. It's consistency isn't a matter of whether the show is good or not, or how much one may or may not like it, but is merely a statement of fact. This show has stayed true to what it started as, from the very first episode this show has not strayed from what it gave us in episode one. Some episodes may have been more talk than action, or vice versa, and some episodes were better than others, but each and every episode has had the same consistency. They've all followed the same plot, and same formula. Which is why I say it's one of the better shows of the season. I, personally, enjoy this show despite all of it's quite obvious flaws and faults. But, putting that aside, and comparing it to other anime of the season- I've seen two major things happening in the anime for this season: They either start out showing all kinds of potential and turn into random, chaotic, plotless messes; or they start off showing no potential, bland and boring, and end up picking up at the end of the run with some great plot and/or action that's supposed to make everything you slept through during the previous episodes meaningful and whatnot. This series, on the other hand, started off decent for what it is and is ending decent for what is it. Consistency.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Mar 7, 2014 2:35 AM

Aug 2011
not sure for this but this anime has bad directing.... not saying the director is bad at his/her job
Mar 7, 2014 4:49 AM

Feb 2012
WHY THE HELL AM I STILL WATCHING THIS PIECE OF SHIT OF AN ANIME?!?! Thank god this nightmare is almost finish!! The agony of having to watch 3 more useless episodes coz I try to avoid dropping shows.

Such a trifling matter for the two brother's to fight and funny yet irritating to watch the extent of the yandere (Gekkou) character to get his revenge!! SO DUMB!!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 7, 2014 6:27 AM
Mar 2014
I don't belive this! Everyone gets on Kurumi's case but none at Mui's? Has anyone forgotten that 90% of her lines past ep 1 was "Onee-Chan?". Kurumi sure is annoying and useless, but at least she's brother complex free and doesn't get everyone into the firing zone cause of her "onee chan". I remind you people Kurumi is the one that kept her head cool and wanted none of that can of worms Mui happily opened.

That aside why are people getting at the blonde guy? He's hands down best part of the team - not useless (There goes kurumi), brother complex free (there goes main character and Mui), and 100% not brainwashed to be on their side (there goes Mui's brother). On top of that he raised a small sister, to pretty decent effect if you look at it.

Least they sure did great job of us hating the characters. I pretty much hate all the characters so far save for blonde guy in our team, his small sister, school nurse and that ponytailed sword wielder from Trailers. That's about it. Rest earns my hate every episode so far though some far more then others (Main for being pussy about his psycho brother, said brother, Mui, cause detach her 5 meters from her brother and she goes all outta whack).
Mar 7, 2014 7:16 AM

Jan 2014
The_Bif said:
Well, a lot certainly happened in this episode. It may actually fall into the category of "too much happened in this episode", but still- not an all that bad episode. My first reaction when the end credits came up, however, was "What? That's it?"

Director Loli once again tries to be the epic bad ass, only to fall short in the end. It was as anti-climatic as Violet said when it happened.

Ida once again shows that he's not the brightest crayon in the box. I get wanting to look out for his younger sister, but running around without any kind of plan during an assault by a dragon? Seriously dude, like think before you act.

Mui should have realized her bad ass older brother would be alright, and would find his way to her, instead of running out on her own to look for him. But, at least she put up a fight before being saved. That's more than I can say for our other MCs.

Kurumi. Just saying her name makes me cringe. Most 'Damsel in Distress' characters are more useful than she is, I think I've seen her be useful in this series one time. And it was for like one quick scene. She serves no purpose at all, she clings on to the victim/target of her obsession. That's her magic, it's not the crappy transformations, it's her ability to cling on to the victim/target of her obsession without failure of any kind. As many times as she shouted "Takeshi" in this episode, I thought I was watching old episodes of Inuyasha. Except that even when Kagome was shouting his name a billion times per second in every single episode, she was still useful! Let Gekkou have the dumb bitch, at least the Trailer's are the type that would kill her annoying ass when they realized how useless she is. That would make me like them right there, kill Kurumi and you've won me over!

Takeshi vs. Gekkou. This was pathetic. Now, it's a given that at this point Gekkou pretty much had to win the first encounter in order to progress the story. It wouldn't have made sense for Takeshi to win this time, at least not to this particular storyline. However, Takeshi, dude, really? He's your brother, you feel bad for the accident that he's holding over your head, but seriously? You could have at least put some effort into it.

Gekkou. Psychotic, ego-maniacal, retard. Still holding a grudge against his brother for no reason other than the storyline calls for him to be some angry psycho. Admits that he wants the girl and the sword, then blames his brother for acting as if he owns everything. Look not for any logic coming from this idiot. Psychotic doesn't have to mean stupid, but apparently most writers forget this detail. Gekkou seems more like the type that just wants to watch the world burn, no rhyme or reason, just anger and hatred overflowing from his crippled gay frame.

With that out of the way, I'm looking forward to seeing how events unfold in the last 3 episodes. I admit this series has been rushed, and probably should have 24 episodes, instead of 12. But, it's still been one of the better series of the season. It has, at least, kept some consistency throughout the weeks. A lot of the series from this season have started out showing no promise or potential only to develop into good stories, or start out showing all kinds of potential only to end up a random, chaotic, mush of wasted "what could have been".

All in all, I'll give this episode a 7/10.
Gotta say I find most of this pretty accurate. The curb stomping suffered from this invasion was a bit too much indeed. Ida Knocked Out instantly (well not a first in anime, manga or novels in which a character rushes without thinking, if anything it is pretty normal).

Director was badass, but somehow I feel like she stopped fighting when she looked at that dragon for a reason, as if she knew the dragon somehow. Kind of weird that Violet just knocked her out and did not kill her (or so I believe) and then rushes to Takeshi. Clearly she has motives outside those of the Trailers, and Director may have noticed something out of place, while not really knowing what may that have been.

The Takeshi and Kurumi thing was exaggerated I believe, but yeah needed for progression. Kurumi was useless? Well yeah, but then again what could she have done? It is not as if she wants to fight Gekkou either, if anything neither of them wanted, Takeshi pretty much tried to defend himself and that's it. The power gap is debatable here. One thing is for certain, Gekkou is one hypocrite psycho bitch that needs a real lesson. At the very least Kurumi being human shield did something, somehow.......

The Pendragon community allying with the Trailers was a bit unexpected so it explains why their asses were kicked so quickly, and now we will have more communities involved, Violet arguably being part of one of them.
Mar 7, 2014 7:26 AM

Jun 2012
Wow I wish Gekkou was the main character after this episode.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

367 by Overcast93 »»
Aug 5, 2022 7:50 PM

Poll: » Who would you prefer to see with Takeshi?

ClawViper - Feb 15, 2014

43 by Foreall908 »»
Jul 4, 2022 10:08 AM

Poll: » Second Season ( 1 2 3 )

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 27, 2014

105 by Elzohry »»
May 16, 2022 3:21 PM

» Who does takashi nanase end up with ..

llansam - Jul 2, 2020

1 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Dec 18, 2021 10:52 PM

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2014

158 by rezasaputra27 »»
Feb 17, 2021 6:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.