Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Cardcaptor Sakura Collector’s Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2009 6:25 PM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
my fav card<3

haha tomoya made yuki eat the food firsts so he can see if "there was something in it"

and the whole catastrophe speech, huh, I didnt caught this my first time watching it :O
Oct 18, 2011 8:24 PM
Apr 2011
i love how quickly yukito goes for the pancakes.
touya: "here eat th-" OM.

it's made even more hilarious by the fact that yukito had his eyes closed so he clearly has some kind of pancake sense. :3
Oct 5, 2012 6:22 PM

Oct 2009
So cards aren't alive even though they are able to feel emotions.
There's gonna be yet another cardcaptor? Truly evil this time?
What with the new Kero-chan's greeting? Where's the usual one?
I liked the way Touya was acting - not dumb, but pretty cool instead
SerhiykoOct 5, 2012 6:27 PM
Mar 18, 2013 5:51 PM

Jul 2008
Hmmm, raises the question on if Toya knows or not. And now we have a mystery lady.
Jul 2, 2013 11:52 AM
Oct 2010
serious ep is serious

shit went down. hope it keeps going down. whos the woman at the end D: ffuuu must read book, but want to watch more
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Nov 30, 2013 11:02 AM

Apr 2008
This episode was creeper than the rest of them.
Mar 18, 2014 1:02 PM

Mar 2014
Aw man what a great episode. Maybe my favorite so far. The plot felt like it advanced eons compared to the last few.

First of all - lady at the end, whoa, can't wait to see who that is.

Second huge development - Toya definitely has some magic. Not clear if he knows about the clow cards but he was able to tell it wasn't his sister leading him into the forest. (Anyone get the feeling Toya wasn't exactly "passed out" during the card capture? hehe)

Third huge development - Finally a refocus on the mission at hand with the first mention of the "catastrophe" since ep. 1. Definitely feels significant when Kero says "But, depending on who you are, it might be tougher than the Earth going "BOOM!""

Fourth (sort of huge) development - First instance of Toya and Yukito acting perhaps a little closer than friends, feeding Yuki pancakes off his fork like that.
Mar 19, 2014 10:49 PM

Feb 2014
such a good episode!!! i'm really enjoying sakura coming into her own as a cardcaptor and using her smarts. and i believe this is the second time we've seen touya's ability to sense the supernatural -- hopefully that'll come into play later.

also touya feeding yukito pancakes -- cuuuuuute ; w; i'm so looking forward to seeing their relationship develop!
May 26, 2014 1:08 PM
Nov 2013
It seems Sakura enjoyed getting her hair cut by Yukito. Li would get pretty jealous.

No costume for Sakura :(
Sep 3, 2014 8:41 AM

Aug 2014
This episode was really amazing in many ways, I was not expecting this "bad" side of the cards, to the point of killing a relative of Sakura, but half relieved that things are getting serious.
Oct 18, 2014 1:16 AM

Jun 2012
Another one of my favorite cards! And wonder who the woman at the end is... Don't remember seeing her before...

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Jan 23, 2015 1:02 PM

Mar 2012
This episode reminded me of Serial Experiments Lain because

Feb 4, 2015 7:20 AM

Dec 2013
There was a dark atmosphere in this ep, that was a good thing! The fortune telling is a nice addition to the series. Hopefully it will pass by more often in the following episodes. The apology of Mirror to Touya was actually good-natured of her, I liked it :)
Feb 2, 2016 9:43 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
XOTIK said:
Aw man what a great episode. Maybe my favorite so far. The plot felt like it advanced eons compared to the last few.

First of all - lady at the end, whoa, can't wait to see who that is.

Second huge development - Toya definitely has some magic. Not clear if he knows about the clow cards but he was able to tell it wasn't his sister leading him into the forest. (Anyone get the feeling Toya wasn't exactly "passed out" during the card capture? hehe)

Third huge development - Finally a refocus on the mission at hand with the first mention of the "catastrophe" since ep. 1. Definitely feels significant when Kero says "But, depending on who you are, it might be tougher than the Earth going "BOOM!""

Fourth (sort of huge) development - First instance of Toya and Yukito acting perhaps a little closer than friends, feeding Yuki pancakes off his fork like that.

Nah, Toya just wanted Yuki to taste the pancakes first because well Toya likes to tease Sakura and he's always saying stuff like "is this food edible".

I forgot all about the catastrophe so it was refreshing to hear about it again.
And Toya able to tell the look alike Sakura wasn't his sister, he may have some sort of magic, sensing wise.

Jul 7, 2016 10:15 AM
May 2014
25 episodes in and the plot is finally starting eh? Not gonna lie, I enjoyed the hell out of this. I mean we saw Touya could see Nadeshiko earlier, he's totally gotta have some magical powers in him too right?
Sep 1, 2016 5:18 AM

Jan 2012
That was surprisingly one hell of a good episode compared to the previous ones.
Feb 24, 2017 11:03 PM

Dec 2014
This has had ominous vibes before but this episode was on another level. I found this one to just be straight up creepy at times. I was really hoping Sakura's brother was going to find out she has magical powers but oh well.
May 31, 2017 5:33 AM
Apr 2017
Argggg!! Me dejó con las ganas de ver más. Quiero saber quien es esa mujer! Creo que Touya no le dice "monstruo" a Sakura solo por pelear como hermanos.
Jun 25, 2017 1:59 AM

Aug 2007
Just when things are slowing to a lull, Sakura realizes this is less of a game and the very real threat of the cards targeting her loved ones begins. This is a good episode.

Aug 14, 2017 9:49 PM

Jul 2011
The scene between Touya and the mirror card is actually well done and you get some "feels".. I love it. Now we also have a mystery lady.

And also, the introduction of the fortune telling using the Clow Cards!
Oct 4, 2017 8:33 PM

Dec 2016
It was kinda funny watching the delinquent Sakura do all that.

The Copy was my 1st thought then eventually I figured it was also The Mirror.

What Kero was saying at the end was very ominous, and to top it all off there is a mysterious woman.

That was funny watching Touya feed Yukito because he thought the food was bad.
LukesYGO_WSonYTOct 4, 2017 8:46 PM
Oct 20, 2017 1:58 PM

Nov 2012
Foreshadowing on the catastrophe definitely has my interest.
VanishingKiraOct 23, 2017 6:43 AM
Dec 8, 2017 7:16 AM

Nov 2011
It was time for him to start moving forward again.
Jan 31, 2019 5:12 AM

May 2016
Touya's so kind towards ghosts because of his past experiences with his mother's spirit that he wasn't even mad when one made him fall off a cliff while posing as his sister. Mirror caused her a lot of trouble and it's the first time she got genuinely mad at a Clow Card.

Sakura learned how to do Tarot-like fortune telling but I guess that you'll have to have Kero interpret everything you draw so it can make sense for at least a little bit. The FBI's here shit.

Jun 25, 2020 5:05 AM
Jul 2009
I can't figure out whether Yukito is adorable or a creepy pedo. That scene with the pancakes reminds me of myself. When someone I trust puts food in front of me, I don't think, I eat.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Jan 17, 2021 1:47 AM

Feb 2020
touya definitely knows something is up but i wish he saw sakura doing all that magic stuff ):

the ending though with saying something bad will happen and also why it tomoyo’s guard looking all creepy

the preview shows her and the card instead of going to syaoran or sakura it goes to her why why !!

umjisJan 17, 2021 10:44 AM
Apr 14, 2021 7:11 AM
Apr 2016
First broken computer and now this? Cardcaptor Sakura has been really stepping up its game with the serious stuff lately, and quite frankly, I highly prefer it this way. I was certain Touya was going to learn about Sakura's secret mission this episode, but I guess that will (hopefully) happen sometime later.
Apr 27, 2021 12:56 PM

Aug 2018
Oh, so many cards now know that Sakura is collecting cards?.. So we can expect more targeted harm at Sakura from cards?..
Keroberos almost said ghosts.. Almost confirming they exist.. Hm.. Interesting and strange..
I wonder, what Touya felt at the moment he was hanging from the cliff, Sakura standing near him.. At 15:10..
Hm.. So Touya thinks/knows about ghosts in this area, huh.. Well, some persons know more about some stuff in this world, it seems..
And now there are free cards, huh.. Who are unaffected by other cards.. Anime suddenly got whole more about the world..
And yeah, it seems like cards indeed will target Sakura more..
Last ominous phrase by Keroberos at 22:30..
Anime got quite serious and also broadened the world a lot this episode, it feels..
May 29, 2021 8:15 PM

Jun 2014
That card was dangerous, although it had feelings as well.

There was something enjoyable about watching Touya feed Yukito by hand.

Who's the woman with the sunglasses? Smells like bad news to me.

Jun 30, 2021 1:08 PM

Jan 2021
I wonder who’s the women in the end.
Nov 4, 2021 3:11 PM

Aug 2015
This episode was sooo good!

Apr 24, 2022 7:12 PM

Oct 2021
Wow, the MIRROR is a sadistic little card, poor Touya. lol

Sakura finally understading the weight of her task.

I like that red hair already, I was wating for a waifu in CCS, lol jk hehe

Touya and Yukito are definitely in a relationship, that hand feeding was lovely. :3
May 9, 2023 5:34 PM
Jul 2017
hint hint cards that will hurt people

also ni-san realizing the person was a ghost is pretty sus. also him feeding toya to ensure the food wasn't poisoned was gold

the ominous hint of a catastrophe at the end, let's see what happens 
silent_lurkerMay 9, 2023 6:57 PM
Jul 18, 2023 9:22 PM
Jul 2023
wow that episode was serious,cards that will hurt relatives or people close to sakura,man this is getting so interesting
Sep 19, 2023 9:22 PM

May 2013
Toya feeding Yukito was shockingly cute (and funny)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 37 Discussion

xxjanism - Aug 7, 2009

36 by CronoGlasses »»
Apr 8, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kappaka - Sep 12, 2008

76 by Daviljoe193 »»
Apr 8, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 57 Discussion

gohdan - Apr 25, 2010

46 by johneaston »»
Apr 6, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 11 Discussion

enkil - Jun 29, 2009

36 by Ch0coPudding »»
Mar 31, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura Episode 10 Discussion

enkil - Jun 27, 2009

43 by Ch0coPudding »»
Mar 31, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.