Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 24, 2022 8:49 AM

Jun 2016
god damn watanabe so fucking hot gal !!!
Oct 24, 2022 9:03 AM

Aug 2014
So, who did she like actually?
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Oct 24, 2022 10:57 AM

Nov 2016
GakutoDeathGlare said:
You just know Jirou jerked the chicken like a madman that night and once wasn't enough.

He definitely did this

sjw_vegeta said:
>tfw you will never have a government mandated gyaru waifu assigned to you

Why are we even still paying taxes?

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 24, 2022 1:18 PM

May 2018
Yes the homemade bento box is the ultimate goal for us to have UwU
Oct 24, 2022 3:11 PM

Sep 2018
it was pretty good IMHO
Oct 24, 2022 5:24 PM

Apr 2021
I thought the first 2 eps were being fast but hell yeah! I like the pacing that they're doing, makes sense. This is turning out to be a smooth adaptation. Good job!

Oct 24, 2022 8:00 PM

Nov 2016
jirou's friend might be my fave character
Oct 25, 2022 12:36 AM

Oct 2018
This is turning out to be a legitimately good anime with each passing episode, makes me want to read the manga but those colorful backgrounds along with the Ex-Xebec staff isn't making me.
Oct 25, 2022 1:19 AM
Jul 2017
Akari's such a good cook. omg She's so cute. They're the perfect couple. Shiori is good at cooking too. This anime is so bittersweet omg.
Akari is in love with Minami but after starting their relationship, she looks like shes starting to like Jirou too.
Back to zero...
Akari is such an otome, so cute.
Jirou, what a chad.
Oonishi's performance is spectacular.
What a pure gal, another great ep.
Oct 25, 2022 7:34 AM
Nov 2020
ahh she' started to fall for Jirou... it's good so far I've enjoyed this episode it feels like ahh how to say when I read manga i get that doki doki feeling it was like that ...
Oct 25, 2022 12:19 PM

May 2018
TAR_ said:
fcking disgusting cheap ainme for netorare and low quality rom-com fans

1/10

If you dont enjoy it then dont watch it. Akari Watanabe is a damn fine GAL and i like that

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Oct 25, 2022 7:44 PM

Feb 2014
No other ship needed. Akari x Jirou all the way.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Oct 26, 2022 8:25 AM

Feb 2020
just spent an hour watching all the episodes of this anime currently out rn. Why do I always hurt myself by watching these romcom shows man😭😭😭😭😭😭 imm so fcuking lonelyt jneenwvwhw

Other than that, it was nice to see a relationship issue get solved with communication for once in an anime, that is rare asf. One thing I hate about a lot of romance shows is that they put in too much unnecessary drama, and they usually like to prolong it for cheap & easy content. So, I was surprised to see something like that in a romance show. No bullshit, issue resolved just like that, back to the shit that I wanna see. The cute interactions and the romcom shenanigans that i love.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2022 9:56 AM

Feb 2018
The whole making food bit was very wholesome, especially her reactions.
I feel like them getting that close would only show how much there relationship is changing, but I guess we'll see.
Was a little bit predictable with that awkward no talking to each other that they did, but overall the episode still wins on its cute moments.
Oct 26, 2022 10:30 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
I guess they only focus on Akari and Jiro's relationship, although I'm also interested to see Tenjin and Shiori's pov. Anyways another decent at best episode.
Oct 26, 2022 10:57 AM

Apr 2012
Ah, classic female logic. Dress erotically, flirt openly with guys, and then complain about "baka hentai".
Oct 26, 2022 1:14 PM
Jul 2019
Not enough Akari's panty flash...shit!

Man, I don't get it does that school really decides as whom will marry whom?
Oct 26, 2022 1:24 PM
Feb 2022
real characters having real conversation - I appreciate that in anime. good job author
Oct 26, 2022 10:21 PM

Sep 2011
RobertBobert said:
Ah, classic female logic. Dress erotically, flirt openly with guys, and then complain about "baka hentai".
as is per tradition with anime
Oct 27, 2022 1:55 PM
May 2020
damn the school is the real wingman here
Oct 28, 2022 7:21 AM

Jan 2012
An ok episode with some awkward dialogs. Cooking scene was good.
Oct 28, 2022 6:53 PM
Sep 2020
God tier anime in the making
Oct 29, 2022 2:17 AM

Apr 2012
BlichoBoy said:
This episode got me confused, like, the plan to change partners by getting A rank is cancelled? Seeing that they let their points get to zero.
I know will happen again, but I hope that wont be this rollercoaster play with points.

Super late but imo she’s realizing (has realized) that she’s in love with the main dude and might not want to change. Probably the reason she seems upset etc when he says that she has the popular guy.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 29, 2022 3:13 AM
Apr 2022
it was a normal episode. but i didnt likr the animation
Oct 29, 2022 3:53 AM

May 2018
TAR_ said:
-Miku_Meister- said:

If you dont enjoy it then dont watch it. Akari Watanabe is a damn fine GAL and i like that

that's what I'll do, but still I have to express my feelings toward this garbage show after wasting some time on it.

im afraid your feelings is only reaching to a minotirty of viewers and not enough to say its garbage.

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Oct 29, 2022 9:46 AM
Mar 2022
big boba=good anime
Oct 29, 2022 12:15 PM
Feb 2019
I honestly felt a little bad for Akari when Shiori came over with the apple pies and said that Minami likes things sweet. I am still wondering what will happen if they get the chance to switch, like will they switch or will they decide not to.
Oct 29, 2022 5:55 PM
Feb 2022
Another day with an epic cute episode
Oct 29, 2022 6:24 PM
May 2017
Enjoying this anime a lot, great episode
Oct 30, 2022 6:05 AM

May 2020
Just bang them both up and stop with this overbearing drama. Would be very kind of them.
Oct 30, 2022 9:31 AM
Apr 2016
Aww I rlly felt bad for Akarin not knowing Tenjin's likes and dislikes. I know how it feels that you don't know anything about your crush, its not a good feeling at all.

On the other hand, I love how Jiro is not a typical wussy MC. I love how he thinks and his principles. What a nice guy! (wish all 3D guys were like him or Tenjin even ><)
Oct 30, 2022 10:10 AM

May 2015
im really thinking about dropping
Oct 30, 2022 2:59 PM

Oct 2018
Good episodes !!!
Nov 1, 2022 6:54 PM

Jan 2022
I respect Jiro for stopping, but at the same time why did he stop *cries*. I'm happy he has the guts to apologize (for something that really didn't need a apology) and talked about the miscommunication between them. Pretty impressive for a MC that's suck in a love triangle. Pretty impressive! What sucks is that Shiori managed to get in the top 10 for her to just realize that Jiro was in 75th place. Rip
This never updates so that's cool
Nov 3, 2022 12:52 PM
May 2019
Oh boy that certainly was a mess. It was very frustrating but still quite sweet at the end. The emotional disaster of this intriguing and yet awful situation they are in will never fail to surprise me, this really is an emotional and psychological rollercoaster for everyone involved. Even though it is extremely frustrating just how dense Jiro can be,it is also kind of wholesome how he tries to redeem himself and actually grow as a person,compared to other shallow harem protagonists, i also understand the sentiment behind this episode,which represents the whole sentiment as a show in general,which is the emotional uncertainty and instability in relation to romance and relationships on the age of adolescence,which is of course even more prevalent given these chaotic circumstances,it also resonates with the intention of the school for the students to learn everything about relationships and marriage,which of course conflict is a big part of.

Still i can not deny just how frustrating and painful it was,seeing Akari rejected in her confused and chaotic state of mind,and with this amount of emotional instabilty and suffering she is going through. The fact that this also happened after a lot of progress between these two made it way more painful to watch as i grow to really love the concept of the relationship and their dynamic,which in my observation is ,,falling in love with a person in the name of getting away from that person to be with another,,. I really like this concept because it gives the show quite philosophical and psychological undertone and makes me think more deeply about the concept of falling in love,and how exactly love is defined,because in a lot of cases you are lying to yourself in the form of falling in love with someone because of the idea of them,and not neccessarily their personality or their character. i feel like this concept can be quite relevant later on,as these two are slowly falling in love with each other as they feel more comfortable and warm around each other,and start to hold a fondness for each other (which obviously got proven by Akari acknowledging these feelings,though Jirou is not that far emotionally,but he tries his best.....i think....)

The fact that Akari fell out of love with Minami so quickly also is a good indicator for the concept above,there is a good possibility that she only loved him because of the concept of him,which she may have realized while falling in love with Jirou,which could have caused this desperation she faced

This really is the kind of anime where i just want everyone to be happy, and get this mess resolved as soon as possible,especially since i feel very bad about Shiori (if there isnt some kind of dark side to her character,but it really does not seem that way,especially given her backstory,i may obviously be wrong but yeah)

i dont know whether to think about this as a positive or negative thing, but the pacing in this show is really spicy, we already had a kiss, a conflict,they almost did it and the acknowledgement of feelings of one side, which is a huge contrast to other slice of life,romance and harem anime,it keeps things interesting from an early point,which i cant deny,is entertaining and fun, but i am still conflicted on this.

Overall, this really was a very chaotic and painful episode, it felt akward and painful to watch given the very low amount of emotional intelligence and denseness Jirou has,but it was great seeing the conflict between these two get ,,resolved,,. To be honest, these circumstances just suck for every character and i want everyone to be happy,but i also really want to see some more progress on the relationship between Akari and Jirou,like i mentioned above i really love their dynamic,but i really feel sorry for Shiori. i also cant deny that Akari as a character is just so much more interesting and entertaining while Shiori just seems...bland. But her good nature and the past between these two makes it quite painful,so i really dont know man, this is just so chaotic and such a mess,but i cant help but be interested in this mess and how it will unfold itself,it is in general very entertaining how spicy and chaotic it is,so i will be watching it completely and just see how that unfolds,and how the story and characters develope in their internal and external conflicts.

Nov 4, 2022 2:30 PM
May 2022
i really enjoy the art style
Nov 7, 2022 5:33 AM

Oct 2022
This anime is pretty interesting More than I thought initially.
Also thanks Jiro for not letting Watanabe's best girliness fade.
Nov 9, 2022 9:21 PM

Oct 2022
Totally agree with Jiro's decision to hold off, get the waifu properly, then she'll be all yours
Nov 11, 2022 5:13 AM
Mar 2021
All guys having girlfriends
Nov 13, 2022 9:13 AM
Nov 2022
Looks like Akari is falling for Jiro slowly. The teasing around with each other is really cute.
Nov 13, 2022 10:25 AM
Sep 2022
Xavier892 said:
Looks like Akari is falling for Jiro slowly. The teasing around with each other is really cute.
they already do that a lot i say. maybe its time to move on to another step?
Nov 13, 2022 11:26 AM

Nov 2016
haisayabot said:
Xavier892 said:

I doubt they will do so as long as Shiori is still in the picture.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 13, 2022 11:34 AM

Jan 2018
FMmatron said:
haisayabot said:

I think Jiro will end up with Akari in the end honestly though if I want to play devils advocate I would be cheering on the harem ending
Nov 13, 2022 11:37 AM

Nov 2016
Konan_Edogawa_ said:
FMmatron said:

I think Jiro will end up with Akari in the end honestly though if I want to play devils advocate I would be cheering on the harem ending

She's the childhood friend so she's not supposed to win by default, but she's still on his mind.

I would laugh my ass off if the harem ending happens.

Nov 13, 2022 11:53 AM

Jan 2018
FMmatron said:
Konan_Edogawa_ said:

She's the childhood friend so she's not supposed to win by default, but she's still on his mind.

The harem ending would be the most spicy ending by far. I think it would make the anime much better than the cliche picking one or the other with the childhood friend always loosing out.
Nov 13, 2022 12:13 PM

Nov 2016
Konan_Edogawa_ said:
FMmatron said:

The harem ending would be the most spicy ending by far. I think it would make the anime much better than the cliche picking one or the other with the childhood friend always loosing out.

Let's see if it ends up pro polygamy

Nov 13, 2022 12:24 PM

Jan 2018
FMmatron said:
Konan_Edogawa_ said:

As somebody that isnt against polygamy legally speaking (god forbid im actually in that situation) I would be happy still to see that.
Nov 13, 2022 12:30 PM
Jul 2014
Konan_Edogawa_ said:
FMmatron said:

As somebody that isnt against polygamy legally speaking (god forbid im actually in that situation) I would be happy still to see that.

While the harem ending option would be spicy, I would hate it context wise. These type of anime are always about people growing and becoming better, a harem ending would kill a lot of that development
Nov 13, 2022 12:34 PM

Nov 2016
Konan_Edogawa_ said:
FMmatron said:

Man, you're a based guy. I guess I'm gonna convert to Islam.

@Martinch to grow by accepting that polygamy is our past and future

Nov 13, 2022 12:39 PM

Jan 2018
FMmatron said:
Konan_Edogawa_ said:

Man, you're a based guy. I guess I'm gonna convert to Islam.

@Martinch to grow by accepting that polygamy is our past and future
Well as an athiest im really not all about laws based on religious dogma. Laws against polygamy are one of those in countries that have Christiaan influence.
Martinch said:
Konan_Edogawa_ said:

While the harem ending option would be spicy, I would hate it context wise. These type of anime are always about people growing and becoming better, a harem ending would kill a lot of that development
I mean i get what you are saying but almost all the anime that follow this type of progression end up that way. I want something different.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» The MC brain 🧠 is made of stone ( 1 2 )

Ryujin-Sama - May 19

73 by Brandis_king »»
May 24, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2022

150 by cardenas4878 »»
May 21, 7:42 PM

» Is there any chance if a second season?

martingunnarsson - Feb 29

40 by Fenyy »»
May 19, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2022

324 by Fear1ess69 »»
May 14, 5:54 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2022

116 by acomdata »»
Jan 8, 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.