Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 5, 2021 8:50 AM

Aug 2013
Very interesting so far! I liked Irina's character she's adorable. I may be wrong but there's probably no way this won't have any romance in it specially since Lev doesn't seem to treat her like a test subject at all.
Oct 5, 2021 12:09 PM
Jan 2021
TSUKI TO LAIKA TO NOSFERATU Episode 01 IMPRESSION:

The narrative it's simple, easy to follow. The characters design it's good, the movement flow also. The background it's kinda dull, but it's seems fitting with the mood that are gloomy. The OP seems generic, but the ED sequence is smooth and cozy, enough to make me feel bad skipping it (also by the ED we can kinda guess that this show would be focusing more on characters study, and i'm all for it!)

But strongest point that they're clearly trying to push forward is the unique premises they had. Combining two of a bizarre story -Vampire and Astronomy- into something that shouldn't have work in the first places. But somehow it makes sense, because the plot itself are confident enough to convince us that this is a logical event, not just some weird crossbreeding experimental B-movie category that i'm afraid they gonna fall into

This is the kinda storytelling that we needed, in this generation full of lazy writing overused formula. Taking risk into something that nobody had ever did (as far as i know), grabbed viewers attention, but then spend almost all of it's runtime to fleshed out the characters so the story itself not just become some cheap click-bait premises, but something that demand to be rooting for

Watching this feels like someone who had tired of breathing the same air over and over again in his cramped polluted town, but then he moves into the countryside and the first thing he noticed it's a fresh clean air slowly moving through his body. So suddenly he get excited to breathe again

Also surprisingly, this show had a lot of interesting easter egg and references in it. Yes, an astronomical geek would be more than happy about it
EmpireDeLunaOct 5, 2021 12:26 PM
Oct 5, 2021 12:38 PM
Sep 2018
I’m not used to like vampire animes but this was good… I see a potential drama coming ahaha
Oct 5, 2021 2:36 PM
Dec 2019
Ummm... Sending 'Vampire' as Cosmonaut while exposing them to direct sunlight radiation on space 😅
Oct 5, 2021 5:25 PM
Jul 2020
why is this low rating? the first ep was interesting though.
Oct 5, 2021 7:21 PM
Mar 2012
aww Laika, didnt expect all the historical references.
Burgers vs vampires.
Borscht, milk & roe nice food. Should also make their cells much nicer so vamp wont want to escape.
Hey detective Alicia's back... as Anya.
Nice how they address object/species conflict, vampire 'misinformation'. Would like to know more on their past.
OP Ali Project sounds like their Code Geass ed. ED so comfy nice.
gophercgOct 5, 2021 7:35 PM
Oct 6, 2021 2:38 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
Rorek said:
5/5
I love cute hot vampires

5/5
I love cute hot vampires (2)

Plus the world seems interesting. Im a sucker for these types of settings.

Oct 6, 2021 5:55 AM
May 2016
Andrzej2 said:
Looks nice but I don't like that they made vampires devoid of most of vampiric characteristics.

If they don't suck blood, don't need to hide before the sun etc then what is a difference between them and humans? Larger fangs and ears? You could as well call them dark elves or whatever.

Yeah looks really nice, but why the she's a vampire but not a vampire? stuff and why would she still sleep in a coffin? 9_9
Oct 6, 2021 10:40 AM
May 2018
Would love of they bring in the secret seriv of both the countries, trying to sabotage each other space plan. That would be hella content
Oct 6, 2021 10:15 PM

Dec 2020
looks okay, nothing amazing but pretty nice take on science mixed in with a hint of fantasy

ngl im actually quite liking this and thats definitely because the characters are cute. not as in kawaii uwu cute but . Yk like how people use cute for everything they like cute. WHATEVER i like the characters, they're supposed to be adults that are intelligent but act like your average high schooler anime character IDC! i like them. probably the only thing thats keeping me to watch this show

ed is reaally nice, it'll be cool if we get some little changes as the episodes pass by (example, the irina and lev looks at each other after the episode where their.. Romance shines bc come on we know thats gonna happen)

also i have a feeling that either lev or irina will d word.. if that comes true then.. 🙁☹️
Oct 8, 2021 2:50 PM

Dec 2018
I wasn't sure if I was gonna like this, but it actually hooked me in??
Oct 9, 2021 6:52 AM
Jan 2010
the premise of this show is convoluted as shit
the girl has no reason to be a vampire since she doesn't even have any of the basic features of one
Oct 10, 2021 1:14 PM

Apr 2015
Anime Khrushchev looks stupid lol.

Fairly unique premise, but would have liked everything to be less reminiscent of the real world to be honest

Art was nice, camera potent and fluid(quick movement on point and a good variety of angles/shots), BGM cool, surprisingly great execution overall

The content itself felt a bit childish maybe, largely because of the script, the dialogue and pacing is 100% light novel while the content and production warrants more maturity
Oct 14, 2021 4:35 PM

Apr 2020
An alternate history of the Space Race with the UK of Arnack sucking hard, Soviet = Zinitra, and Vampires existing in this timeline, yes I can get by to this show.

Somehow I'm getting Spice and Wolf vibes on this one, just not the same species and not the same chemistry as Holo and Lawrence. And unlike Holo, Irina hates humans more and I get it, she feels like she's a slave or a puppet to their space game, while Lev feels like Lawrence when it comes to his duties and goals.

Pretty neat start with some OP and ED that I still need to handle listening, but it's a good introduction to this series I will say.
Oct 19, 2021 6:08 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
ALI PROJECT and Chima are doing the theme songs so this was already a must-watch just from that, but then it had to be space and vampire, such a unique combo of genres, but that's precisely why, and the whole historical anime vibes too, that make it such a perfect anime and an underrated gem and must-watch~!<3 X'3>
Oct 24, 2021 6:23 AM

Oct 2017
One of the animes I was looking forward to this year but this was kind of a letdown premise. Wasn't expecting this to have some racism bullshit. I mean it isn't extreme but still quite annoying. I hope it gets better later on. Also OP song had a old vibe to it, reminded me of anime OPs from a decade ago. The production of this show is surprisingly good too.
Oct 29, 2021 7:03 AM

Sep 2019
CeddyyBearr said:
I am digging the premise, not a lot yet but hopefully it will have a decent execution. I do like me some vampires and it seems that Irina looks to be up there as well. She's pretty and definitely love her personality so far and judging from the preview that might only become better as we progress.

I gotta say though, the amount of detail that went into Irina eating fish roe was unreal but was it really needed? Not going to beat around the bush though, that looked sexy af, so I don't really mind.

The in mouth shot was just too much for me. I can't help but laugh at the absurdity. I'm not even aroused i was just laughing the whole time.

This anime has good premise but there were some parts where i had to pause and just laugh for how absurd it was. The analogy between burgers and spacecraft is hilarious. I guess the zirnitra country is just salty with britain making delicious burgers.

Also why are they treating Irina as an object. Now i can't help but think of a kinky bdsm scenario in the next episode. Especially with that dog gag in the pv.

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Oct 29, 2021 8:23 PM
Sep 2021
I like this show. It's good with a nice mix of history. The only thing disappointing
Is that they missed the opportunity to put "Fly me to the moon" as the op or ed.
Oct 29, 2021 10:51 PM
Nov 2020
I have a feeling that this show is going to be wholesome af :) She's so cute and I love the ending theme song! The best way to describe this show is that it gives off a very relaxing yet interesting vibe. I am going to binge watch this series for the few episodes that it has already released and I will continue to watch this show as it progresses.
Oct 31, 2021 5:50 PM
Jul 2021
nightcrawlercyp said:
So it seems based on the cold war space race, which USSR won but US faked winning. And yeah let's trust Nixon the guy who embezzled the whole europe and destroyed the gold standard! Butanyway interesant premise. The story seems weak but I am interested on how they build their version of vampires.

Let's not get to political here but the US did put a man on the moon whether you like it or not. You could argue that the USSR won the space race overall and that's debatable but what I can certainly say is that it comes at a very heavy cost. Heck, the USSR didn't even have a toilet paper factory when they launched their first rocket to space. So if your matric of success is these big projects which costs a lot and comes on the expense of the economy and the well being of the people, then yes, the USSR is a very great place
I'M THE NUMBER ONE DICK RISING UP TO MAKE YOU FEEL SMALL
Nov 1, 2021 12:35 AM

Aug 2012
CharlesDeGaulle said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
So it seems based on the cold war space race, which USSR won but US faked winning. And yeah let's trust Nixon the guy who embezzled the whole europe and destroyed the gold standard! Butanyway interesant premise. The story seems weak but I am interested on how they build their version of vampires.

Let's not get to political here but the US did put a man on the moon whether you like it or not. You could argue that the USSR won the space race overall and that's debatable but what I can certainly say is that it comes at a very heavy cost. Heck, the USSR didn't even have a toilet paper factory when they launched their first rocket to space. So if your matric of success is these big projects which costs a lot and comes on the expense of the economy and the well being of the people, then yes, the USSR is a very great place

I do not believe US put a man on the moon. Othewise the ISS would not have been made by russian engineer with US contributing just with money, About economy US still spends a lot of money on NASA. And about metric of success both failed more or less because of democracy which is a failed concept
Nov 1, 2021 12:39 AM
Jul 2021
nightcrawlercyp said:
CharlesDeGaulle said:

I do not believe US put a man on the moon. Othewise the ISS would not have been made by russian engineer with US contributing just with money, About economy US still spends a lot of money on NASA. And about metric of success both failed more or less because of democracy which is a failed concept

What does the ISS has to do with the moon landing? You're giving an example from decades later that has nothing to do with the thing you try to disprove. And yes, the US did spend a lot of money on NASA, but at least americans still live a fairly comfortable life compared to people in the soviet union. You really lost me when you said that democracy is a failed concept, it certainly has flaws, but not a failed concept. You can pack your bags and head straight for china if you truly believe so.
Nov 1, 2021 1:33 AM

Aug 2012
CharlesDeGaulle said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

What does the ISS has to do with the moon landing? You're giving an example from decades later that has nothing to do with the thing you try to disprove. And yes, the US did spend a lot of money on NASA, but at least americans still live a fairly comfortable life compared to people in the soviet union. You really lost me when you said that democracy is a failed concept, it certainly has flaws, but not a failed concept. You can pack your bags and head straight for china if you truly believe so.

If they managed to put a man on the moon with that technology why they needed the russians to build the ISS for them which is less complicated
And yes democracy has failed everywhere it was implemented be it Greece, rome, Egypt , Babylon or now. That is because it cannot work for more than 10k people. And since both democracy and comunism are forms of marxism going to china would olsve nothing. Is basically the same. The only difference is in communism you know that you have no power over the laws and so on but in democracy you live with the illusion you do and that anyone can become president or go into the parliament
Nov 1, 2021 1:46 AM
Jul 2021
nightcrawlercyp said:
CharlesDeGaulle said:

If they managed to put a man on the moon with that technology why they needed the russians to build the ISS for them which is less complicated
And yes democracy has failed everywhere it was implemented be it Greece, rome, Egypt , Babylon or now. That is because it cannot work for more than 10k people. And since both democracy and comunism are forms of marxism going to china would olsve nothing. Is basically the same. The only difference is in communism you know that you have no power over the laws and so on but in democracy you live with the illusion you do and that anyone can become president or go into the parliament

America basically accomplished their main objective by putting a man on the moon. The funding for NASA dried up then after as the public s no longer that interested in space and the focus shifted to events like the Vietnam War. America funding russia to built the ISS says and disproves nothing about America's space capabilities. Saying that is basically like saying that china is the most advance country on earth because most big company open up factories there and somehow linking that to them having a far superior technology unavailable in the west. It was probably way cheaper and a nice little way to improve bilateral relationship between the US and the newly formed Russian Federation. I also like how you take flawed failed democracies like the nations you mentioned which can barely be considered as democracy and completely ignoring successful democracy and capitalist nations like Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, etc. And if you don't realize it yet, there's a thing called social mobility where you can be successful by your merits instead of family or blood ties. Jeff Bezos was a nobody working for McDonalds before he founded Amazon and became a billionaire. Going by your logic, there's no way for Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and many others who were born in a relatively uninfluential families to be as successful as they are now because the big guys will always crush down the weak. Maybe actually work hard and have determination instead of blaming everything on democracy.
Nov 1, 2021 3:59 AM

Aug 2012
CharlesDeGaulle said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

America basically accomplished their main objective by putting a man on the moon. The funding for NASA dried up then after as the public s no longer that interested in space and the focus shifted to events like the Vietnam War. America funding russia to built the ISS says and disproves nothing about America's space capabilities. Saying that is basically like saying that china is the most advance country on earth because most big company open up factories there and somehow linking that to them having a far superior technology unavailable in the west. It was probably way cheaper and a nice little way to improve bilateral relationship between the US and the newly formed Russian Federation. I also like how you take flawed failed democracies like the nations you mentioned which can barely be considered as democracy and completely ignoring successful democracy and capitalist nations like Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, etc. And if you don't realize it yet, there's a thing called social mobility where you can be successful by your merits instead of family or blood ties. Jeff Bezos was a nobody working for McDonalds before he founded Amazon and became a billionaire. Going by your logic, there's no way for Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and many others who were born in a relatively uninfluential families to be as successful as they are now because the big guys will always crush down the weak. Maybe actually work hard and have determination instead of blaming everything on democracy.

US funds dried up because Nixon started the Vietnam war as an excuse to destroy the gold standard. Anyway is much to talk about and not sure is relevant to the anime. About succesful democracies yeah South Korea Japan, the countries that are actuallying dying because the natives no longer have children. You chose great examples, the countries with the lowest birthrate. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were born in uninfluencial families LOL. They had PCs as students when only big universities could afford them and you call them starting from the bottom, are you kidding me? Also both Steve Jobs and Bill Gates were thieves. Steve Jobs financed Wozniak and then pushed him over the curve and Bill Gates did something similar to MS-DOS. I do not know who Jeff Bezos is but is clear you have no idea what you are talking about. Democracies collapse in 100% of cases because of two factors:
1. only the rich can lead because they need a lot of free time and funds for their campaignes and those money have to be expendable i.e. they should not be able to ruin them if they lose the race.
2. The state machine grows adding more and more people that do jack shit and that cannot be fired, and more and more benefits that are officially paid by the state but in reality there are paid by those that work for private companies for everyone.

About the attack on me no one got anywhere by working hard since democracy was imposed to the states after WW2.
Nov 1, 2021 4:10 AM
Jul 2021
nightcrawlercyp said:
CharlesDeGaulle said:

US funds dried up because Nixon started the Vietnam war as an excuse to destroy the gold standard. Anyway is much to talk about and not sure is relevant to the anime. About succesful democracies yeah South Korea Japan, the countries that are actuallying dying because the natives no longer have children. You chose great examples, the countries with the lowest birthrate. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were born in uninfluencial families LOL. They had PCs as students when only big universities could afford them and you call them starting from the bottom, are you kidding me? Also both Steve Jobs and Bill Gates were thieves. Steve Jobs financed Wozniak and then pushed him over the curve and Bill Gates did something similar to MS-DOS. I do not know who Jeff Bezos is but is clear you have no idea what you are talking about. Democracies collapse in 100% of cases because of two factors:
1. only the rich can lead because they need a lot of free time and funds for their campaignes and those money have to be expendable i.e. they should not be able to ruin them if they lose the race.
2. The state machine grows adding more and more people that do jack shit and that cannot be fired, and more and more benefits that are officially paid by the state but in reality there are paid by those that work for private companies for everyone.

About the attack on me no one got anywhere by working hard since democracy was imposed to the states after WW2.

Bruh, South Korea and Japan population decline doesn't have anything to do with democracy, it's a general trend happening throughout the globe. Heck, even china has seen declining birthrates over the past couple of years and attempts to increase birthrates there has been rather unsuccessful. The US has better demographics than chine does for christ sake, so much for your argument against democracy. Having PC isn't a metric of success or influence, you make it seem like its a luxury like owning a ferrari. Also for the record, Bill Gate's first exposure to computer was from a computer in his school and not something that he owned at the time. Saying that both of those people come from rich and influential family just because they had PCs is like saying that someone is wealthy because they have a fridge. I think that your idea of starting from the bottom is lietrally the son of a beggar becoming a billionaire or something which isn't impossible but definitely very uncommon. What I mean by from the bottom is rising up through your own hard work without help because of the social status and family hat you're born in. And steve jobs isn't a thieve for the record, he saved apple and was the main innovative brain behind apple. Yes, wozniak did have a large role to play but apple wouldn't be what it is today if it weren't for the both of them. They're parters not thieve. It's also weird how you try to force a narrative when the guy doesn't have a problem with steve and they had a great relationship, not something you expect that a guy is on good terms with the guy who is supposedly stealing and taking credit for his inventions.
Nov 1, 2021 4:22 AM

Aug 2012
CharlesDeGaulle said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

Bruh, South Korea and Japan population decline doesn't have anything to do with democracy, it's a general trend happening throughout the globe. Heck, even china has seen declining birthrates over the past couple of years and attempts to increase birthrates there has been rather unsuccessful. The US has better demographics than chine does for christ sake, so much for your argument against democracy. Having PC isn't a metric of success or influence, you make it seem like its a luxury like owning a ferrari. Also for the record, Bill Gate's first exposure to computer was from a computer in his school and not something that he owned at the time. Saying that both of those people come from rich and influential family just because they had PCs is like saying that someone is wealthy because they have a fridge. I think that your idea of starting from the bottom is lietrally the son of a beggar becoming a billionaire or something which isn't impossible but definitely very uncommon. What I mean by from the bottom is rising up through your own hard work without help because of the social status and family hat you're born in. And steve jobs isn't a thieve for the record, he saved apple and was the main innovative brain behind apple. Yes, wozniak did have a large role to play but apple wouldn't be what it is today if it weren't for the both of them. They're parters not thieve. It's also weird how you try to force a narrative when the guy doesn't have a problem with steve and they had a great relationship, not something you expect that a guy is on good terms with the guy who is supposedly stealing and taking credit for his inventions.

1. yes it does. women choose carriers and slut life and want to start having babies at 35. Also they do not have the minimum of 3. This is caused by the universal vote
2. the only way to increase birthrates is TAKE WOMEN PRIVILEDGES AWAY!
3. You did not understand, both those people's parents were extremely rich. just because PCs today are extremely affordable does not mean they always were.
4. Also APPLE tunred too overprices SHIT after Wozniak left.
Nov 1, 2021 4:57 AM
Jul 2021
nightcrawlercyp said:
CharlesDeGaulle said:

1. yes it does. women choose carriers and slut life and want to start having babies at 35. Also they do not have the minimum of 3. This is caused by the universal vote
3. You did not understand, both those people's parents were extremely rich. just because PCs today are extremely affordable does not mean they always were.

1. Like I said, the population decline is akin to the baby boom in the 50s, it's a global phenomenon happening in most developed country not because of democracy or any ideology of sorts. There has been a population increase in the last couple of decades so a population decline isn't really a bad thing and at the very least less people means less problems to the environment. People were talking for decades that overpopulation is going to bring about the end of humanity and whatnot but we're still here to this day. Jut going to be another event in human history, don't think to much about it.
2. Even if they're extremely rich like what you like to suggest, you haven't really pointed out an example on how his parents helped him aside from buyig a computer and giving their son a good education. Seems pretty standard if you ask me. Tell me of an instance where his parents invested millions for him to start microsoft or maybe how his parents introduced him to colleagues and helped him set his business up. You only manage to slightly prove that his parents are somewhat wealthy but you failed to explain how that somehow helps him start his business and be successful. The only help he gets are good parenting and a good education, that's it. If you think that's somehow excessive and out of the ordinary, then that's on you mate. If you really do hate Bill Gates and Steve Jobs though, then try to explain Sundar Pichai who is the CEO of Google and is currently one of the highest paying CEO in the world can be successful given that he was born in a third world country and comes from a poor family. ot so easy to explain that huh.
2. You literally shitted on Jobs for supposedly ripping off wozniak and now you're trying to shift the argument to how Apple overprices shit. Way to go man, if you can't beat them, just find another topic that is totally unrelated in an attempt to hide you inability to argue against facts and shift the conversation.
Nov 1, 2021 9:09 AM

Aug 2012
CharlesDeGaulle said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

1. Like I said, the population decline is akin to the baby boom in the 50s, it's a global phenomenon happening in most developed country not because of democracy or any ideology of sorts. There has been a population increase in the last couple of decades so a population decline isn't really a bad thing and at the very least less people means less problems to the environment. People were talking for decades that overpopulation is going to bring about the end of humanity and whatnot but we're still here to this day. Jut going to be another event in human history, don't think to much about it.
2. Even if they're extremely rich like what you like to suggest, you haven't really pointed out an example on how his parents helped him aside from buyig a computer and giving their son a good education. Seems pretty standard if you ask me. Tell me of an instance where his parents invested millions for him to start microsoft or maybe how his parents introduced him to colleagues and helped him set his business up. You only manage to slightly prove that his parents are somewhat wealthy but you failed to explain how that somehow helps him start his business and be successful. The only help he gets are good parenting and a good education, that's it. If you think that's somehow excessive and out of the ordinary, then that's on you mate. If you really do hate Bill Gates and Steve Jobs though, then try to explain Sundar Pichai who is the CEO of Google and is currently one of the highest paying CEO in the world can be successful given that he was born in a third world country and comes from a poor family. ot so easy to explain that huh.
2. You literally shitted on Jobs for supposedly ripping off wozniak and now you're trying to shift the argument to how Apple overprices shit. Way to go man, if you can't beat them, just find another topic that is totally unrelated in an attempt to hide you inability to argue against facts and shift the conversation.

1. read about behavioural sinkhole. Is ultimate death not just another event
2. they did invest millions but you do realize I have no way to prove it. About that Sundar guy a slave is still a slave , if you work on a salary you are a slave regardless of how much you make and he does not make that much. he is a mascot, he is not the one in charge, the CIA and those behind it are in charge
And is not unrelated , After Wozniak left Steve did not produce anything innovative (well at least nothing good.. awful ideas like the aluminium unibody for instance) but Apple had a reputation and also it was seen as a status symbol.
Nov 7, 2021 4:30 PM

Aug 2020
Irina is introduced as a vampire that needs to be treated as an object because she is going to space. bro.. okay

The episode so far was interesting and the food scene was specially delightful. I'm down for ep 2

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 22, 2021 8:03 AM
Sep 2020
A story of a boy and girl who want to go to space, sound interesting !! Also shes a vampire !!!

I think Anya and Lev are quite good and nice people !!! Irina is cautious and kind of stoic !!! I get why she is, shes treated as an experiment so its understandable to be cautious !!

Sam_SinghNov 22, 2021 8:06 AM
Feb 28, 2022 3:10 AM

Jul 2015
Taking care of a cute USSR vampire girl who'll be the first 'human' in space, anime really never stops surprising me with their weird concepts.

May 30, 2022 6:35 AM

Feb 2019
TFW no kawaii ussr vampire cosmonaut gf.

Irina is cute as heck, holy gosh.

United Kingdom vs fictional USSR space race. They even have Supreme Leader, kek.

She despite being a vampire doesn't drink blood, interesting, so it was just propaganda and discrimination by filthy humans.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jul 16, 2022 7:02 PM

Dec 2020
It was setting a fairly grounded story with small fantasy elements like the alternative continents and Irina. Then some over the top pinked haired girl with a high pitched voice came out lmao
Sep 27, 2023 1:57 AM

Dec 2022
So even Sputnik 2's parallel burned up on re-entry...

Looks alright so far, but I'm wondering if the oddly desolate and barren atmosphere the anime has is intentional or not. If it is, then I have to applaud it for pulling it off. Irina has a very "unique" approach to eating salmon roe on toast as well.

Shaded Horizon

Nov 24, 2023 11:33 PM
Nov 2022
Ya me atrapo esta serie. =)
(^ vv^)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki to Laika to Nosferatu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Koshi_Inaba - Dec 18, 2021

113 by FullyCharged »»
Sep 15, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Tsuki to Laika to Nosferatu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pre_Yum - Oct 24, 2021

61 by Gvendoline »»
May 10, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Tsuki to Laika to Nosferatu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2021

58 by Gvendoline »»
May 7, 8:01 AM

» A perspective from Soviet Union

Flank27 - Nov 21, 2023

14 by Flank27 »»
Dec 24, 2023 1:00 AM

Poll: » Tsuki to Laika to Nosferatu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2021

66 by Amtraq »»
Nov 20, 2023 9:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.