Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chihayafuru
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (24) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Nov 27, 2019 6:12 PM

Jul 2012
Freiya3 said:
Gorochu said:

And I have seen equal notorious behavior from Trump supporters. Well we can always ask the admin to clarify if those bots are in fact from China or not. Preferably old bots cause with recent discussion on China, the trolls make fake his recent IP with China address. Unlike you guys I have been following this trolls during his early days and I can confidently says he's not from China. All this already started before the author tweet on China. There's also the fact Slam Dunk did not get down vote despite the author also support Hong Kong independence.

Here we go again, the 50 cent army doing damage control.
Mainland chinese are angels, they’ll do no such thing like spaming 1/10 to any Anime using bots.
Even if it’s revealed that the bots are from China, it’s not them that doing this, it’s Trump supporter who want to make America Great Again.
"Mainland chinese are angels" lol have you even been to China?
Nov 27, 2019 6:23 PM

May 2018
Mayuka said:
Freiya3 said:

Here we go again, the 50 cent army doing damage control.
Mainland chinese are angels, they’ll do no such thing like spaming 1/10 to any Anime using bots.
Even if it’s revealed that the bots are from China, it’s not them that doing this, it’s Trump supporter who want to make America Great Again.

Since you are Chinese can you read Chinese? Is Myanimelist even well known in China? Can you direct me the link where Chinese bad mouth about the author?

I haven't seen any credible English source reporting what really happen to Chihayafuru in China. I read in reddit chihayafuru got ban but the thread removed due to misleading.
Nov 27, 2019 8:39 PM
Mar 2019
Gorochu said:
Mayuka said:

Since you are Chinese can you read Chinese? Is Myanimelist even well known in China? Can you direct me the link where Chinese bad mouth about the author?

I haven't seen any credible English source reporting what really happen to Chihayafuru in China. I read in reddit chihayafuru got ban but the thread removed due to misleading.
Gorochu said:
Mayuka said:

Well, before all, I’m Chinese, and Chihayafuru is my favorite anime. I give a 10/10 to it. I want to say something about what happen to Chihayafuru in China.

As a Chinese anime fan, MAL is the only easy access to know how an anime is rated by foreign anime fans. At least 3 million fans know it.

The manga is banned, but anime is still able to watch. I watch it on bilibili, which is the largest anime community in China. Almost everyone who left a comment under the anime has abused the author after her support for Hongkong independence(I don’t know what exactly she did. Twitter is banned here. I only know it is quite the same in China). And Chihayafuru has been downvoted for almost 2 points in bilibili. Even the most rational fans say that it is the author but the anime that should be abused.

Actually, in China, if something like this happens, the government just simply shut it out without any report. If lucky, it can get a ridiculous explanation.
Nov 27, 2019 8:48 PM

May 2018
Mirota190545 said:
Gorochu said:

Gorochu said:

Well, before all, I’m Chinese, and Chihayafuru is my favorite anime. I give a 10/10 to it. I want to say something about what happen to Chihayafuru in China.

As a Chinese anime fan, MAL is the only easy access to know how an anime is rated by foreign anime fans. At least 3 million fans know it.

The manga is banned, but anime is still able to watch. I watch it on bilibili, which is the largest anime community in China. Almost everyone who left a comment under the anime has abused the author after her support for Hongkong independence(I don’t know what exactly she did. Twitter is banned here. I only know it is quite the same in China). And Chihayafuru has been downvoted for almost 2 points in bilibili. Even the most rational fans say that it is the author but the anime that should be abused.

Actually, in China, if something like this happens, the government just simply shut it out without any report. If lucky, it can get a ridiculous explanation.

Can you show me the link where the commentator bash the author? There's a reddit thread that says Chihayafuru is ban but the thread was removed. The reddit thread says it just rumors. Reddit,forum and twitter are not credible.

-edit-
@Mirota190545
I just got reply from my friend taking his PhD in China. He said he didn't hear such thing about Chihayafuru manga ban in China.

I went to Bilibili websites, Chihayafuru 3 is still there.

I can play and watch Chihayafuru 3 on Youku too,another Chinese streaming website.

Chihayafuru is still available in China. It did not get ban. So its not the Chinese down vote. Its a troll disguise himself as Chinese after hearing the Tweet rumour.
Papa_ScorchNov 28, 2019 3:18 PM
Nov 28, 2019 12:13 AM

Sep 2019
YosepRA said:
I don't care anymore. Let's wait until it hits the lowest scored series in MAL. The devs might want to put this case as top priority.

6.89 and still going down...
Boku no Pico etc. are there. I don't think it will go below 6.85 or at worst below 6.5.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Nov 28, 2019 12:15 AM

Sep 2019
Meusnier said:
Finally, we went over the 25% of 1s. The 50% are not a dream anymore...
Lol, 50% will always be a dream. Atleast for me though.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Nov 28, 2019 12:20 AM

Jun 2019
Peeti said:
Meusnier said:
Finally, we went over the 25% of 1s. The 50% are not a dream anymore...

Well, well, the implementation of the anti-bots and false accounts counter-measures may take months. At this pace, the 50% will be attained in no time. QED
Nov 28, 2019 12:29 AM

Sep 2019
Meusnier said:
Peeti said:

Well, well, the implementation of the anti-bots and false accounts counter-measures may take months. At this pace, the 50% will be attained in no time. QED
Let's see then. Will it be a dream or not. I think at worst, the score will be about 6.5.
Nov 28, 2019 12:39 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
MAL would only start working on this issue if FMAB gets bot-spammed to this extent. Someone do it. Please.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Nov 28, 2019 12:59 AM

Jun 2019
cchigu said:
MAL would only start working on this issue if FMAB gets bot-spammed to this extent. Someone do it. Please.

Yeah let's encourage people to mess up with the system... Anyway, just a few individuals cannot influence much on a anime with a million votes.
Nov 28, 2019 2:15 AM
Jul 2018
Man, if the 1/10s beat the 10/10s it would be fucking sick.
Nov 28, 2019 1:23 PM

Oct 2013
There's an easy solution - group everything together instead of seasons and suddenly everything stops being overrated, and gets more actual scores instead of just fanboys and bots.
Nov 28, 2019 2:45 PM

Nov 2018
LMAO IM NOT EVEN MAD OR UPSET ANYMORE, it's just genuinely funny to me how broken MAL is and how they aren't bothering to fix this.
Nov 28, 2019 6:38 PM
Nov 2019
Gorochu said:
Mirota190545 said:

Can you show me the link where the commentator bash the author? There's a reddit thread that says Chihayafuru is ban but the thread was removed. The reddit thread says it just rumors. Reddit,forum and twitter are not credible.

-edit-
@Mirota190545
I just got reply from my friend taking his PhD in China. He said he didn't hear such thing about Chihayafuru manga ban in China.

I can play and watch Chihayafuru 3 on Youku too,another Chinese streaming website.

Chihayafuru is still available in China. It did not get ban. So its not the Chinese down vote. Its a troll disguise himself as Chinese after hearing the Tweet rumour.

Read again carefully what s/he wrote. S/he said the manga is the one that got banned, the anime is still available, but almost everyone who left comments under the anime abuses the author after her support of Hong Kong.

Also, how can you come out with that conclusion?
China has a population of 1.4 billion people, how can you be so sure that no one of them is the culprit? And instead, you accuse Trump supporters are the ones who behind this? How bullshit.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
FancyjasperDec 4, 2019 3:50 AM
Nov 28, 2019 7:54 PM

May 2018
dadamthekin said:
Gorochu said:

-edit-
@Mirota190545

Read again carefully what s/he wrote. S/he said the manga is the one that got banned, the anime is still available, but almost everyone who left comments under the anime abuses the author after her support of Hong Kong.

Also, how can you come out with that conclusion?
China has a population of 1.4 billion people, how can you be so sure that no one of them is the culprit? And instead, you accuse Trump supporters are the ones who behind this? How bullshit.

https://myanimelist.net/profile/dadamthekin

Did you create this new account just to respond to my post?The last edit part is not specifically responding to Mirota but to show the general public that Chihayafuru anime is not ban. I'm still waiting for Mirota to show me the link that shows the commentator bash author. Why only the manga was banned while the anime not ban. Care to explain? China should just ban both if they legit salty about the Twitter.

Show me evidence that Chihayafuru manga was banned and use reliable and credible source not some forum, Twitter or blog etc.

-EDIT-
Chihayafuru manga is still available and can be read in Chinese websites.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
FancyjasperDec 4, 2019 3:50 AM
Nov 28, 2019 8:16 PM

Jul 2017
Lord ProZD would be very disappointed...

Tbh I only watched 2 episodes of the 3rd season but after following the manga and knowing that Madhouse is producing it I'm shocked it was rated below 7. Like wtfff! Then I saw the stats and it turns out a bunch of trolls were giving it a 1. You know, I don't mind if one of my favorite shows gets a rating below what I expect it to be but it can mean a LOT when people are trying to find new anime to watch based on MAL scores. Chihayafuru deserves its recognition. Its been underrated for 3 seasons now, especially after waiting years for the 3rd season to show... this is just sad.

I think Pingu and the City or something went top 50 for a moment because trolls just kept giving it a 10. Well for those things aren't that bad. But for giving a good show a bad score is something else. I'm just afraid there might come a day when a some gem gets trolled into a bad score and never gets watched because of it.
deimos96Nov 28, 2019 8:21 PM
Nov 28, 2019 8:24 PM

Aug 2018
I bet the trolls is happily eating popcorn reading those two dickheads arguing about chinese & shiets
Nov 29, 2019 2:23 AM

Sep 2019
Meusnier said:
Peeti said:

So how's your 50% day dream going?
Nov 29, 2019 2:44 AM

Mar 2013
Imagine not liking an anime so good that people gotta make bots to down vote it. Amazing.
Nov 29, 2019 3:16 AM
May 2015
I'm just starting Chihayafuru and it's brilliant so far, I'm also a big Vinland Saga fan and the fandom is one of the most chill in the community, we haven't tried to downvote any of the other series to shit and this only really started happening when troll bots went haywire after the authors HK comments. Pretty sure it's Chinese bots.
Nov 29, 2019 8:34 AM

Oct 2019
mayhem1994 said:
I'm just starting Chihayafuru and it's brilliant so far, I'm also a big Vinland Saga fan and the fandom is one of the most chill in the community, we haven't tried to downvote any of the other series to shit and this only really started happening when troll bots went haywire after the authors HK comments. Pretty sure it's Chinese bots.

Except thats not the case Chihayafuru got downvoted the second it surpassed Vinland saga. Pretty much as soon as it reached 8,60 score(surpassing VS's 8,57 at that time)
Nov 29, 2019 9:01 AM

Nov 2019
Fionavar said:
mayhem1994 said:

Except thats not the case Chihayafuru got downvoted the second it surpassed Vinland saga. Pretty much as soon as it reached 8,60 score(surpassing VS's 8,57 at that time)

And the time of that most likely coincides with the time that the Mainland Chinese found out the author liked and retweeted a post by a Hong Kong activist, Agnes Chow Ting.

I've seen many cases of hardline fans spamming 1/10s to Anime they don't like because it surpassed their favorite anime. Like what happened to Gintama when it surpassed FMAB. But the spamming is not this frenzy, and it's always stopped when the score range is safe enough.
Nov 29, 2019 9:22 AM

Oct 2019
Freiya3 said:
Fionavar said:

And the time of that most likely coincides with the time that the Mainland Chinese found out the author liked and retweeted a post by a Hong Kong activist, Agnes Chow Ting.

I've seen many cases of hardline fans spamming 1/10s to Anime they don't like because it surpassed their favorite anime. Like what happened to Gintama when it surpassed FMAB. But the spamming is not this frenzy, and it's always stopped when the score range is safe enough.

Actually I dont think thats the case. I might be wrong but I think the downvoting started just shortly BEFORE the Chinese thing happend. I think maybe like half a day earlier or so. Think its more likely that they used that as a cover up tbh. Hell it might be individual people working together at this point.. either way I think its very likely that it started with VS fanboys. Also on the topic of them continuing after the score dropped I think it might be just to prove a point tbh. The mods dont do a single shit about it, hell some of their troll comments even mentioned how even they are surprised that the mods havent deleted them already(that was before their comment got deleted)
Nov 29, 2019 11:12 AM
Feb 2019
Just to clarify some things:

As stated before, Chihayafuru 3 got to be at 8.57 in November 11, and as MAL clasifies titles with same score by alphabetic order, in that moment it beat Vinland Saga, which had that same score (by the end of the day it already was at 8.58); the next day, episode 6 aired and the score went up to 8.60, that's the highest it seems to have gone (correct me if I'm wrong); the next day, November 13, the downvoting was already reflected in the score, it was at 8.41 when I checked it for first time, I remember it well because I was surprised of such a drop in a matter of hours, and from that point it began to fall till 7.98 (or 7.96, if I'm correct), then it began to rise up again till 8.05; at that point, the downvoting came back and continued till some days ago, where it got to be at 6.90 (or even less), from that point it has been slowly recovering at a pace of one hundredth at time, to where now it's with 6.93.

How do I know all this?
Because I'm a data man and I like to check the stats here in MAL, so I could see all this mess from the beggining.
mafd12Nov 29, 2019 11:31 AM
Nov 29, 2019 12:18 PM
May 2015
Fionavar said:
Freiya3 said:

Actually I dont think thats the case. I might be wrong but I think the downvoting started just shortly BEFORE the Chinese thing happend. I think maybe like half a day earlier or so. Think its more likely that they used that as a cover up tbh. Hell it might be individual people working together at this point.. either way I think its very likely that it started with VS fanboys. Also on the topic of them continuing after the score dropped I think it might be just to prove a point tbh. The mods dont do a single shit about it, hell some of their troll comments even mentioned how even they are surprised that the mods havent deleted them already(that was before their comment got deleted)

Um... half a day is a really short time for you to be making that claim, none of the other series above Vinland are getting this treatment, why just Chihayafuru? It makes no sense, the downvoting coincides with the author's comments on HK
Nov 29, 2019 12:29 PM

Oct 2019
mayhem1994 said:
Fionavar said:

Um... half a day is a really short time for you to be making that claim, none of the other series above Vinland are getting this treatment, why just Chihayafuru? It makes no sense, the downvoting coincides with the author's comments on HK

Mightve been one or two days, I dont really remember properly. However I am 100% certain that the downvotes started before the HK stuff came up. Been following the votings pretty much since the season started.
Nov 29, 2019 1:10 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
If it really was China going after this, then the first two seasons would have gotten a bunch of downvotes as well surely. They've gotten nothing whatsoever. Only the current season and to a lesser extent the manga
Nov 29, 2019 1:14 PM

Jun 2019
Fionavar said:
mayhem1994 said:

Mightve been one or two days, I dont really remember properly. However I am 100% certain that the downvotes started before the HK stuff came up. Been following the votings pretty much since the season started.

It was definitely before, and the timing (Chihayafuru>Vinland) is speaking a lot. Many people explained that it happened before with clear facts, but you guys can continue with your stupid Chinese hypothesis. Since we know that this is just a few individuals (probably one guy - who is playing on this hypothesis by making Chinaforever bots, lol dude) who did all this, I do not know why people keep making unsound hypothesis. Just imagine that considering China's population, if an action against Chihayafuru originating quite probably from some social network had been proposed, we would have tens of thousands of 1s... Or maybe a bit less...
Nov 29, 2019 1:15 PM

Jun 2019
HaXXspetten said:
If it really was China going after this, then the first two seasons would have gotten a bunch of downvotes as well surely. They've gotten nothing whatsoever. Only the current season and to a lesser extent the manga

Yeah, 4.5% of 1s for the manga, way too much for this to be normal...
Nov 29, 2019 1:16 PM

Aug 2018
lol 6.90 this is crazy
Nov 29, 2019 3:32 PM
Nov 2019
Meusnier said:
Fionavar said:

It was definitely before, and the timing (Chihayafuru>Vinland) is speaking a lot. Many people explained that it happened before with clear facts, but you guys can continue with your stupid Chinese hypothesis. Since we know that this is just a few individuals (probably one guy - who is playing on this hypothesis by making Chinaforever bots, lol dude) who did all this, I do not know why people keep making unsound hypothesis. Just imagine that considering China's population, if an action against Chihayafuru originating quite probably from some social network had been proposed, we would have tens of thousands of 1s... Or maybe a bit less...

1. Because the culprit is probably just one or a few individuals using bots.
2. Becuase most of mainland chinese don’t access mal.
3. The sentiment is there on chinese website and forums.

Nov 29, 2019 3:39 PM
Nov 2019
Meusnier said:
HaXXspetten said:

Yeah, way too normal isn’t it?

Nov 29, 2019 5:19 PM

May 2018
dadamthekin said:
Meusnier said:

The troll is obviously salty Chihayafuru beat Vinland Saga so he decided to down vote the manga too.

Also,I just realize something. Freiya joined this forum on November 13(2 days after the down vote happen) while you just join this forum recently. It's like you guys create new accounts here mainly to enforce the idea "It's Chinese's fault" while people like me and others who are legit Chihayafur fans, has been following this down votes before the Chinese speculation knows the mass down votes happen before the Chinese speculation started,that is why we know it's not the Chinese. Very suspicious account.

And how many people here only interested in this Chihayafuru down votes because they heard from Twitter,Reddit etc about Chinese speculation and use this opportunity to spread their anti Chinese sentiments or are actually Vinland Saga fans,afraid of Vinland Saga getting bad reputation so you guys decided to put the blame on Chinese. Nice try but that's not going to work here.

Fionavar said:
mayhem1994 said:

It actually 2 days earlier.
Papa_ScorchNov 29, 2019 5:34 PM
Nov 29, 2019 5:37 PM
Nov 2019
Gorochu said:
dadamthekin said:

The troll is obviously salty Chihayafuru beat Vinland Saga so he decided to down vote the manga too.

Also,I just realize something. Freiya joined this forum on November 13(2 days after the down vote happen) while you just join this forum recently. It's like you guys create new accounts here mainly to enforce the idea "It's Chinese's fault" while people like me and others who are legit Chihayafur fans, has been following this down votes before the Chinese speculation knows the mass down votes happen before the Chinese speculation started,that is why we know it's not the Chinese.

And how many people here only interested in this Chihayafuru down votes because they heard from Twitter,Reddit etc about Chinese speculation and use this opportunity to spread their anti Chinese sentiments or are actually Vinland Saga fans,afraid of Vinland Saga getting bad reputation so you guys decided to put the blame on Chinese. Nice try but that's not going to work here.

Fionavar said:

You’re not making any sense.
If i’m the one who control the bots and i’m a vinland saga fan, then I would certainly spam 10s to vinland saga until it transcends the score of FMAB.
And you’re just spreading false rumour that the bots spamming has started at 11 nov, when you have no proof whatsoever.

Nov 29, 2019 5:39 PM

May 2018
dadamthekin said:
Gorochu said:

Also,I just realize something. Freiya joined this forum on November 13(2 days after the down vote happen) while you just join this forum recently. It's like you guys create new accounts here mainly to enforce the idea "It's Chinese's fault" while people like me and others who are legit Chihayafur fans, has been following this down votes before the Chinese speculation knows the mass down votes happen before the Chinese speculation started,that is why we know it's not the Chinese.

If i’m the one who control the bots and i’m a vinland saga fan, then I would certainly spam 10s to vinland saga until it transcends the score of FMAB.
And you’re just spreading false rumour that the bots spamming has started at 11 nov, when you have no proof whatsoever.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1810565

Notice that the members who comments here are also the one who don't believe it's the Chinese faults. It because we already notice the down votes happen before the Tweet. And dude,you didn't even give a single anime score in your profile so forget about the spam argument. You clearly make this force the idea "It's Chinese faults".
Papa_ScorchNov 29, 2019 5:45 PM
Nov 29, 2019 5:43 PM
Nov 2019
Gorochu said:
dadamthekin said:

Notice that the members who comments here are also the one who don't believe it's the Chinese faults. It because we already notice the down votes happen before the Tweet.

Yeah with the score even raised 0.04 by 13 nov 2019 I wouldn’t say the one who gave 1/10 at the time span between 11 to 13 nov, are the same people who use bots and responsible for making the score went down to 6.9
Nov 29, 2019 5:54 PM

May 2018
dadamthekin said:
Gorochu said:

Notice that the members who comments here are also the one who don't believe it's the Chinese faults. It because we already notice the down votes happen before the Tweet.

Yeah with the score even raised 0.04 by 13 nov 2019 I wouldn’t say the one who gave 1/10 at the time span between 11 to 13 nov, are the same people who use bots and responsible for making the score went down to 6.9

The score actually raised by November 12,not November 13. Chihayafuru 3 score actually goes down on Nov 11-Nov 12. Read my post here.

This post of mine on November 12, I use the word 'again'. Do you know why? It because shortly after Chihayafuru score beat Vinland Saga,the score goes down. Then it goes up again on November 12,making it highest ranked anime in current airing on Nov 12. So it goes up(Nov 11),then down(Nov 11-12) and then up again(Nov 12) and finally continuously down. When the bot realize his earlier attempt fail only then he decided to mass down votes.

The bots does upvote for other anime but he will restrict his account when he decided to upvote anime but when he create bots just to down vote Chihayafuru alone only, only then he choose not to use restriction.
Papa_ScorchNov 29, 2019 6:00 PM
Nov 29, 2019 6:02 PM
Nov 2019
Gorochu said:
dadamthekin said:

The score actually raised by November 12,not November 13. Chihayafuru 3 score actually goes down on Nov 11-Nov 12. Read my post here.

This post of mine on November 12, I use the word 'again'. Do you know why? It because shortly after OP of that closed thread screen capture Chihayafuru tied with Vinland Saga,the score goes down. So it goes up,then down and then up again and finally continuously down. When the bot realize his earlier attempt fail only then he decided to mass down votes.

It’s just a normal phenomenon I think, the thing that happens between 11-13 nov.
Nov 29, 2019 6:20 PM

May 2018
dadamthekin said:
Gorochu said:

This post of mine on November 12, I use the word 'again'. Do you know why? It because shortly after OP of that closed thread screen capture Chihayafuru tied with Vinland Saga,the score goes down. So it goes up,then down and then up again and finally continuously down. When the bot realize his earlier attempt fail only then he decided to mass down votes.

It’s just a normal phenomenon I think, the thing that happens between 11-13 nov.

It only become abnormal when Chihayafuru score beat Vinland Saga and troll realize his initial bot attempt fail,so he decided to make a statement. Still doesn't prove the bots is due to Chinese.On the other hand, before the bots decided to restrict his list, we all notice the same trolls also upvote Vinland Saga. And what can Chinese gain by down voting Chihayafuru on Myanimelist? Fandom wars, down vote and up vote is a common thing already in Myanimelist and this is just another one that is blown up way more than usual proportions because the moderators lock the illegitimate accounts threads.
Papa_ScorchNov 29, 2019 6:42 PM
Nov 29, 2019 7:07 PM
Nov 2019
Gorochu said:
dadamthekin said:

It only become abnormal when Chihayafuru score beat Vinland Saga.

Even if it’s true, then that’s just a mere coincidence.
If I were the culprit, using the bots, and I’m a hard fan of Vinland Saga, then no doubt I would have used the bots to raise Vinland Saga rating to surpass FMAB.
The fact that Vinland’s score is just around the same as before all this thing happens proof that you’re just making Vinland as a scapegoat to divert all suspicion toward mainland Chinese.

dadamthekinNov 29, 2019 7:33 PM
Nov 29, 2019 7:33 PM

Oct 2019
dadamthekin said:
Gorochu said:

It only become abnormal when Chihayafuru score beat Vinland Saga.

If i were the culprit, using the bots, and i’m hard fan of Vinland Saga, then no doubt I would have used the bots to raise Vinland Saga rating to surpass FMAB.
The fact that Vinland’s score is just around the same as before all this thing happen proof that you’re just making Vinland as a scapegoat to divert all suspicion toward mainland chinese.

Except that VS's fandom is like what.. 3 times the size of chihayfurus and its thus harder to influence the votings? I remember people saying its easier to downvote a show than to boost it.
Nov 29, 2019 7:42 PM
Nov 2019
Fionavar said:
dadamthekin said:

If i were the culprit, using the bots, and i’m hard fan of Vinland Saga, then no doubt I would have used the bots to raise Vinland Saga rating to surpass FMAB.
The fact that Vinland’s score is just around the same as before all this thing happen proof that you’re just making Vinland as a scapegoat to divert all suspicion toward mainland chinese.

Except that VS's fandom is like what.. 3 times the size of chihayfurus and its thus harder to influence the votings? I remember people saying its easier to downvote a show than to boost it.

well, they use bots, so I don’t think it’ll be too difficult since they just need to let the program runs.
Nov 29, 2019 7:51 PM

Oct 2019
dadamthekin said:
Fionavar said:

well, they use bots, so I don’t think it’ll be too difficult since they just need to let the program runs.

I dont think they are all that skilled tbh.. I think someone said they created those bots manually? Idk. Either way it took them around 1-2h just to drop the score by 0,03. Boosting VS would take much, much longer. Considering they were also busy downvoting the Chihayafuru manga, I doubt they have the time left to even consider boosting VS.
Nov 29, 2019 7:54 PM

Sep 2019
Gorochu said:
dadamthekin said:

Notice that the members who comments here are also the one who don't believe it's the Chinese faults. It because we already notice the down votes happen before the Tweet. And dude,you didn't even give a single anime score in your profile so forget about the spam argument. You clearly make this force the idea "It's Chinese faults".
more like not even a single anime entry on profile, lol. I know people like puneetsingh or karhu who don't give score while having entries on MAL but they just don't like to give scores.
Another edit: they sure put entries name in their list and they aren't the suspicious ones, lol.
PeetiNov 29, 2019 8:10 PM
Nov 29, 2019 8:04 PM
Nov 2019
Peeti said:
Gorochu said:

more like not even a single anime entry on profile, lol. I know people like puneetsingh or karhu who don't give score while having entries on MAL but they just don't like to give scores.

Well, I like anime but rating every each anime I’ve watched I think it is just a pain in the ass.
Nov 29, 2019 8:08 PM

Sep 2019
dadamthekin said:
Peeti said:

Well, I like anime but rating every each anime I’ve watched I think it is just a pain in the ass.
I m not talking about rating anime but entries of anime. Your list differs from karhu or puneetsingh (if I am right about that name) because they doesn't rate anime also but they do include anime in their list. Your account is just made a day ago, isn't it. Pretty new.
Nov 29, 2019 8:12 PM

May 2018
Peeti said:
Gorochu said:

Another edit: they sure put entries name in their list and they aren't the suspicious ones, lol.

LOL! dadamthekin is obvious troll/bot account. Even his posts are all about Chinese down voting Chihayafuru.

Create new account just to bash Chinese.LMAO! Who he think he is fooling.
Papa_ScorchNov 29, 2019 8:17 PM
Nov 29, 2019 8:16 PM
Nov 2019
Peeti said:
dadamthekin said:

I m not talking about rating anime but entries of anime. Your list differs from karhu or puneetsingh (if I am right about that name) because they doesn't rate anime also but they do include anime in their list. Your account is just made a day ago, isn't it. Pretty new.

Had one before but forgot the username & password since I rarely used it at all, well I just accessed mal to see seasonal anime and their score, until I saw chihayafuru 3 case.
dadamthekinNov 29, 2019 8:40 PM
Nov 29, 2019 8:21 PM
Nov 2019
Gorochu said:
Peeti said:

LOL! dadamthekin is obvious troll/bot account. Even his posts are all about Chinese down voting Chihayafuru.

Create new account just to bash Chinese.

Switched to ad hominem now, huh? After running out of arguments.
Even though you don’t know what bot really means, you still used the word so to accuse me the one behind this. Cheap trick.
dadamthekinNov 29, 2019 8:25 PM
Nov 29, 2019 8:26 PM

May 2018
dadamthekin said:
Gorochu said:

Create new account just to bash Chinese.

Switched to ad hominem now, huh? After running out of arguments
Even though you don’t know what bot means, you still use the word so to accuse me the one behind this. Cheap trick.

Yeah sure, whatever dupe/bot. Create duplicate accounts to bash China is even a bigger cheap trick.As if "it just coincidence" by you is a good argument.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (24) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» If you want to continue with the manga after watching

NiQ1 - Feb 21, 2023

22 by mythical_k »»
May 27, 1:36 PM

» Chihayafuru 4

Kaguyachinchin - Nov 21, 2020

5 by Knighthammer619 »»
Mar 17, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 3 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2020

148 by tozeos »»
Jan 9, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - Jan 14, 2020

126 by realfifi »»
Dec 18, 2023 2:21 PM

Poll: » Chihayafuru 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2019

105 by Katsu-kun »»
Aug 15, 2023 4:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.