Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 24, 2012 10:03 PM

Aug 2012
Bork said:
BloodRequiem said:
I'm not sure about others but I'm really afraid of holes.
All holes or just the ones in the ground?

Such as this. I can never look at that for more than a couple of seconds.
Nov 24, 2012 10:06 PM

Sep 2011
Negative-Travis said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
confessing to a girl i like.......yah I'm a fucking romance anime protagonist, and not a very good one.

This, too.

God, I'm such a pansy.
I'm not afraid of spiders, large dogs, blood, and the like.
But girls? Put a cute one in front of me and I nearly shit my pants.
lol thats me, except its worse for me

Iv been head over heels for this one girl for the past few years, she was always with a friend of mine so i cut my losses and said goodbye to ever being with her, low and behold cut to now they broke up and are still on friendly terms, now that shes open......i fucking freeze in front of her and say akward weird shit, like no joke im a bad romance anime protagonist.

I wish life was like a video game emulator, just save state and go for it with the girl you like, you fuck up just load the state and if she doesnt like you like that you can at least turn back time and continue on as friends rather than make things more awkward
JizzyHitlerNov 24, 2012 10:10 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 24, 2012 10:06 PM

Sep 2011
Necro-sama said:
Bork said:
BloodRequiem said:

what the fuck am i looking at? I'm not scarred or anything of it but i still want to look away after 2 seconds cause its gross as hell.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 24, 2012 10:10 PM

Sep 2012
stepping on any bugs or small creatures. The thought of their blood and guts under my shoes freaks me out.
Nov 24, 2012 10:11 PM

Apr 2012
Necro-sama said:
Bork said:
BloodRequiem said:

I can never sit through this video

As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Nov 24, 2012 10:14 PM

Mar 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Necro-sama said:
Bork said:
BloodRequiem said:

what the fuck am i looking at? I'm not scarred or anything of it but i still want to look away after 2 seconds cause its gross as hell.

You're looking at what appears to be a 2nd-degree burn with some CG turtle shell hive thing photoshopped in.

Also, are you guys who are afraid of hole-clusters also afraid of pancakes?
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Nov 24, 2012 10:15 PM

Mar 2012
Well this isn't me but one of my friends is actually terrified of grapes, and my sisters boyfriend has a total fear of of the feeling of when you rub cottonballs. That might have sounded sexual.
Nov 24, 2012 10:16 PM

Mar 2012
Oxy said:
Well this isn't me but one of my friends is actually terrified of grapes, and my sisters boyfriend has a total fear of of the feeling of when you rub cottonballs. That might have sounded sexual.

Have you done that? It feels weird as fuck.
Even worse if you grind one between your teeth.
Nov 24, 2012 10:17 PM

Sep 2012
When the video transitioned to human body parts I went F*CK THIS NOT DOING IT NO MORE.
Nov 24, 2012 10:22 PM

Jun 2012
Phone calls. I love texting, but answering or talking on the phone is really hard for me.
Nov 24, 2012 10:28 PM

Aug 2012
Negative-Travis said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Necro-sama said:
Bork said:
BloodRequiem said:

You're looking at what appears to be a 2nd-degree burn with some CG turtle shell hive thing photoshopped in.

Not really for me. I only freak out when I see pictures of living things with a lot of holes in their flesh or those fanart of anime girls with a lot of fucking holes in their skin.
Nov 24, 2012 10:31 PM

Apr 2012
Necro-sama said:
Negative-Travis said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Necro-sama said:
Bork said:
BloodRequiem said:

Not really for me. I only freak out when I see pictures of living things with a lot of holes in their flesh or those fanart of anime girls with a lot of fucking holes in their skin.

Oh god that doujin. That fucking doujin...
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Nov 24, 2012 10:35 PM

Aug 2012

I'm not sure which doujin you're talking about, sauce?
Nov 24, 2012 10:38 PM

Apr 2012
Necro-sama said:

The Holes by Machino Henmaru.
Don't think I'm allowed to link sadpanda on MAL.
Nov 24, 2012 10:47 PM

Aug 2012
BloodRequiem said:
Necro-sama said:

Fuck. That last panel. FUUUUUCK.
Nov 24, 2012 10:48 PM

Sep 2012
I thought the title had "unusual" in it.
Nov 24, 2012 11:00 PM

Jul 2012
I'm afraid of being alone in complete silence and darkness. My mind starts to think bad thoughts and it freaks me out. I can't sleep without some noise in the background.
Nov 24, 2012 11:05 PM

Apr 2012
Pigeon_Senpai said:
I'm afraid of being alone in complete silence and darkness. My mind starts to think bad thoughts and it freaks me out. I can't sleep without some noise in the background.

Nov 24, 2012 11:07 PM

Aug 2011
I'm deathly scared of blood cells under a microscope (or anything that's a cluster of bubbles) and repeated sounds that I can't control, like a siren or beep.

And holes. Yes, holes, how could I forget.
Nov 24, 2012 11:40 PM

Oct 2012
I can't stand spiders even the small ones, once found a spider in my cereal, I didn't trust cereal for a while after that.
Nov 25, 2012 12:49 AM

Oct 2010
~Human stupidity - though it's not unusual.
~Chemistry - still a mystery to me. Developed a phobia that I could never score high in it no matter what.
~Scorpions.
'Ask her to wait a moment— I am almost done.' - Carl Friedrich Gauss ( When told, while working, that his wife was dying).
Nov 25, 2012 1:05 AM

Sep 2012
I fear numbness which happens unexpectedly. One time, I was on a plane on the way back home from Europe to the US and I fell asleep, I woke up and my neck to my ear was numb and I couldn't feel it. It freaked me out so much, I got up went to the restroom and put water on the numb part. I was happy it was temporary though. It lasted about 30 minutes.
Nov 25, 2012 1:21 AM

Nov 2011
Most of the things I'm afraid of are things that can cause immediate bodily harm

Negative-Travis said:
Hidro said:
Spiders.

There we go.

I also love spiders.
I'm that guy who will relocate a spider/bug rather that squish it.
People have actually called me to their houses to do this.

AM I KAWAII, UGUU?

The Art of Eight
Nov 25, 2012 1:24 AM

Mar 2012
dankickyou said:

AM I KAWAII, UGUU?

You know nothing's showing up, right?
Nov 25, 2012 1:29 AM
Mar 2012
People who stand behind me while I am working, or doing anything remotely useful. It creeps me out.

Though I am not scared of it, more that it creeps me out. What I am actually fearing are quite ordinary.
Nov 25, 2012 1:38 AM

Nov 2011
Negative-Travis said:

You know nothing's showing up, right?

Huh? But I can see it fine. Damn it
The Art of Eight
Nov 25, 2012 1:48 AM

Nov 2012
I am scared of japanese cartoons
Nov 25, 2012 1:53 AM
Mar 2012
Ihateyesstyle said:
I am scared of japanese cartoons

You should watch them chinese cartoons, much less horrifying.
Nov 25, 2012 2:05 AM

Nov 2012
no way, I get more shakes and terror from them nippon cartoons than the chinese moving pictures. I'm a closet masochist by the way
Nov 25, 2012 2:12 AM

Sep 2011
Necro-sama said:
BloodRequiem said:
Necro-sama said:

Fuck. That last panel. FUUUUUCK.

Sees this. Can't be that bad can it?
The last page. Urghh.
Nov 25, 2012 2:55 AM
Jun 2012
i am not really scared but i hate insects. omg eew.
Nov 25, 2012 3:54 AM

Mar 2011
Balloons... I have Globophobia..
Nov 25, 2012 3:56 AM
Mar 2012
of meeting you people
Nov 25, 2012 4:08 AM

Aug 2012
Clowns, their faces simply make me uncomfortable, guess you could add mimes to this too

I'm also completely terrified to hold speeches, debates, anything that includes talking in front of a lot of people, I get scared,I talk really fast and I forget to mention about half of the things that i wanted to say.
Nov 25, 2012 5:20 AM

Sep 2011
I'm afraid of trucks and traffic in general, Trucks are the worst though, this fear really is quite a pain too.
Nov 25, 2012 5:31 AM

Feb 2012
Moths and insect overall and that I get trapped somewhere amongst people I don't know, like in a lift for example. In the cinemas, theatre and also at school I always tend to sit near to the door. I just want to make sure that there is a exit nearby.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Nov 25, 2012 5:36 AM

Sep 2011
Necro-sama said:

... That's just fucked up...

Now my whole body is cringing.

Nov 25, 2012 6:55 AM

Aug 2009
I once read an article about someone that went to the cinema and when he sat at his seat he felt a sting in his butt.When he turned around he saw a syringe with a piece of paper on it saying"Welcome to the amazing world of aids".Since then(I was in 6th grade) I always double check my seat.So a fear about a syringe in a seat.How would you call that?

Also bees and wasps but thats because of my allergy.
Nov 25, 2012 7:37 AM

Dec 2011
I actually have no phobia, tho I am afraid of wasps, not to that extent that i can't kill it or sth like that... Strangely bees and other similar insects don't scare me at all. Just wasps for some reason.
Nov 25, 2012 7:43 AM

Sep 2011
drinkbeer said:
i am not really scared but i hate insects. omg eew.

Also this. Plus other pests, sadly.

Nov 25, 2012 11:02 AM

Mar 2012
I have mild nyctophobia. If I'm thrown into complete darkness, I'll have a panic attack. But if I'm eased into it, it's fine. ^^

@Sionysion: SO TRUE. If someone's tailgating me, I get scared. Like they're angry I'm driving too slow, or that they're some murderer trying to find out where I live.
Nov 25, 2012 11:18 AM

Dec 2011
Call me weird, but I have a fear of uneven/odd numbers. It's not like I'm afraid of them, I'm just simply uncomfortable with them (It's funny 'cause my lucky number is uneven number). I think this phobia is called 'Disparnumerophobia'. I'm not sure though. I know, this is one weird ass phobia I have. But I have a bunch of 'normal' fears too.
Nov 25, 2012 11:19 AM

Oct 2009
Railroad crossings. I've witnessed an accident back on junior high..

I never stood near the gate ever since, and the sound of the alarm really scares me to this day.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Nov 25, 2012 11:27 AM
Jul 2018
Lizards, rats, or any amphibian/reptile/insects that crawls too fast.
Nov 25, 2012 11:36 AM
Jun 2012
Butterflies scare the hell outta me.
Nov 25, 2012 12:13 PM

Apr 2011
Dog barks.
Nov 25, 2012 12:30 PM

Nov 2012
I'm afraid to touch cheese.
Having a favourite anime is something nice.
Nov 25, 2012 12:33 PM

Jan 2012
the staircases. do not watch 'rec'.
Nov 25, 2012 12:34 PM

Mar 2012
anyachan said:
the staircases. do not watch 'rec'.

Well now I have to.
Are they anything like the staircases in Hen Zemi?
Nov 25, 2012 12:41 PM

Jun 2012
I'm scared of walking past groups which comprise of people near my age. It's a psychological reason I think. It only happens when I'm alone though.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 18

63 by mahreenkohkar »»
1 hour ago

» why is being idealistic always considered as a taboo in this world?

FruitPunchBaka - 8 hours ago

5 by JaniSIr »»
1 hour ago

» Real Life Shipping: Have you ever done it or had it happen to you?

TheBlockernator - 6 hours ago

7 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
2 hours ago

» Anime convention stories

PAPOrr - Apr 19, 2023

23 by SmugMiri »»
2 hours ago

» My recent piano practice

philtecturophy - Jun 4

11 by philtecturophy »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.