Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 5, 2012 4:36 AM

Aug 2010
I still don't know what the fuck is going on but I LIKE IT
Feb 5, 2012 4:46 AM

Dec 2008
Veerlos said:
I still don't know what the fuck is going on but I LIKE IT

This is definitely a series where the viewer needs to have his brain ON unlike many other series to actually enjoy it, so when a finally an anime doesn't treat its viewers like idiots comes around, people should bloody appreciate it.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Feb 5, 2012 4:49 AM

May 2011
I'd like this show. It's a trip. I like how they try and pay some attention to the details. Especially, like the fact that the ships are more like subs in that they don't have windows. Deep space travel would be dangerous enough. Having windows while getting hit with thousands of pebble and golfball sized asteroids could be deadly. Though you'd think that they would at least have some visual screens here and there.

I'd like it more if there was more males involved in the show instead just token "old guys". Too much estrogen flowing.

EternalDreamer said:
When they started to fire that laser beam all I could think of was "We do not eyeball it!" xD

Also it looks like things finally will pick up the pace and become a bit more entertaining (^.^)

That is so true. Although, I doubt that laser beams would still have any intensity over a light-year let alone 100's of light-years. Once a beam reaches it's concentrated focal point the light energy would invert and eventually disperse.
CirrisFeb 5, 2012 5:20 AM
Feb 5, 2012 5:00 AM

Oct 2007
wakka9ca said:
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Yet they are enjoying it so much. It is like their life is on the line. What a world I am living in.

Anyway, let the pirating begin!

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Feb 5, 2012 6:11 AM

Apr 2010
I had my suspicions about Chiaki being from a other pirate ship but being next in line as captain is a bit surprising.
Chiaki's ship must be a good Ally to the Bentemaru i wonder how much the more we get to see from them.
What i am also wondering about is whether they have enemies amongst other privateers and what type of battles we might expect.

The electronically warfare was nice tho they where relying on that a bit to much.
The captain of the Odette 2 didn't seem aware that there are other ways to fight then using computers ones you start to get used to something you end up relying on it to much.
Feb 5, 2012 6:12 AM

Apr 2011
I take back my comments from last week.
This anime is awesome.
Feb 5, 2012 6:16 AM

Dec 2011
MorningGlory said:
Use eye to lock their target from 400,000km . wow.. Everything look like a star from that distance .

Suddenly reinforcement come out from know where.They must have forgotten to detect them.

I felt I won't last long watching this because its kinda boring. Well ,at least its better than LotGH .

well i would presume that a spaceship like that would use some version of a telescope for visual optics. And with a light beam as the weapon, the effects on gravity that one would see in the case of bullet drop wouldnt come into it. So i say why not?
g-rabeFeb 5, 2012 6:26 AM
Feb 5, 2012 6:23 AM

Dec 2011
Cirris said:
I'd like this show. It's a trip. I like how they try and pay some attention to the details. Especially, like the fact that the ships are more like subs in that they don't have windows. Deep space travel would be dangerous enough. Having windows while getting hit with thousands of pebble and golfball sized asteroids could be deadly. Though you'd think that they would at least have some visual screens here and there.

I'd like it more if there was more males involved in the show instead just token "old guys". Too much estrogen flowing.

EternalDreamer said:
When they started to fire that laser beam all I could think of was "We do not eyeball it!" xD

Also it looks like things finally will pick up the pace and become a bit more entertaining (^.^)

That is so true. Although, I doubt that laser beams would still have any intensity over a light-year let alone 100's of light-years. Once a beam reaches it's concentrated focal point the light energy would invert and eventually disperse.

Cirris in that youtube clip that is a super accelerated slug not a beam. But you are right bout the laser beams.lucky they were only 400 000 kays away.
Feb 5, 2012 8:57 AM

Feb 2008
Why are you cared of they hating it?
Just let it be you got your own opionen right.

Don't start a drama when someone said dropped or something like that.

This anime is good and I know that when I see it.
I can't help to love opening and ending songs lol

Next episode: Chiaki blush awww .

Anyway it seem like Marika and Chiaki make a great team.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 5, 2012 9:00 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Lasers do defuse with distance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser

Scroll down to the paragraph that starts "The beam in the cavity and the output beam of the laser" and you'll see the sentence "Thus, the "pencil beam" directly generated by a common helium-neon laser would spread out to a size of perhaps 500 kilometers when shone on the Moon (from the distance of the earth). "

Regarding the 'visual' aiming of the Lightning 11's weapon, yes the Mark I Eyeball would have been useless for something 400k KM away, but it's ridiculous to assume that it wouldn't have been using some advanced optical sighting system (like that used on direct fire weapons since WWII). The stronger the optics, the more susceptible they are to damage from strong light, never mind what would happen to the gunner's eye. I imagine when the Odette II turned on the lights the gunner of the Lightning 11 probably lost his eyes outright, along with the thermal damage done to the optics.

As a reference, most 'professional' optical telescopes, both strong ground based and space based, have automatic systems that track where they are pointing relative to strong light sources such as the earth and the moon (never mind the sun) and will take corrective actions, up to and including closing a cover over the front, if they get to close to such light sources. If you think it hurts to look at the sun for more than a couple of seconds (which you should never do anyway), then imaging what would happen if you did so with a pair of binoculars - a sure way to blind yourself.
CratexFeb 5, 2012 9:06 AM
Feb 5, 2012 9:25 AM

Jan 2012
5/5 ^^

There was finally some kind of battle. In the next episode they'll introduce the rest of Bentenmaru's crew.
Ain't even thinking of dropping this.

Feb 5, 2012 10:37 AM

Aug 2011
Best episode so far :D
Feb 5, 2012 10:59 AM

Jan 2010
For a second there I almost thought the Lightning 11 would melt; then I realised this wasn't a Gundam series.

I'm so excited for the next episode, but not because Marika's finally a pirate or anything like that. We'll finally get the see the Bentenmaru! It seems to have a more conventional sci-fi design than the Odette II (which was absolutely beautiful- my god, those masts), but I'm confident this series will keep up the good work and fill it with tonnes of technical goodies.

I hope the Bentenmaru still has those wonderful, wonderful solar sails- fuel engines are all well and good, but there's just nothing quite like those nice hexagonal tents.
Feb 5, 2012 11:16 AM
Jul 2011
Beautiful. So much strategy and tactics - just how I'd imagine a fight between spaceships of that size to be. Even the enemy was pretty smart - switching off all their computers and trying their best manually. And it still showed the computers are good for something, because their shots kept missing.

My only gripe about this is the way their bodies, hair and clothes behave without gravity - apparently humans have evolved so far that they can accelerate themselves and everything attached to them by telekinesis :-P But if that's the only thing I can rant about, that actually says something for the show :-) I just decided to accept it as "unrealistic because it's more fun this way" and not think too much about it anymore.

And Marika is an excellent leader. She's ready to take calculated risks and she has the charisma to make people take those risks with her. Those pirates are lucky to get a captain like that :-)

Thanks a bunch! Even those sparkles loop perfectly :-)
Feb 5, 2012 11:39 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Soshintsu said:
My only gripe about this is the way their bodies, hair and clothes behave without gravity - apparently humans have evolved so far that they can accelerate themselves and everything attached to them by telekinesis :-P But if that's the only thing I can rant about, that actually says something for the show :-) I just decided to accept it as "unrealistic because it's more fun this way" and not think too much about it anymore.

It does seem somewhat inconsistent. Regarding their movements, I just continue to assume that, given how technically advanced they are and that for these folks it's nothing special for teens to have access to and use earth to space vehicles, that their cloths and shoes are specialty clothes with built in gadgets that allow them to move about. I figure their skirts are starched enough to be able to stand on their own, but they could also just simply be made of materials designed to hold their shape ;) The hair, however, occasionally distracts me - it should be standing out all over the place if not wrapped up or braided down. Whatever, I can't think of a single sci-fi show I've ever seen that got that right, so it's a nit-pick to be sure.
Feb 5, 2012 3:56 PM

Dec 2011
Cratex said:
Soshintsu said:

It does seem somewhat inconsistent. Regarding their movements, I just continue to assume that, given how technically advanced they are and that for these folks it's nothing special for teens to have access to and use earth to space vehicles, that their cloths and shoes are specialty clothes with built in gadgets that allow them to move about. I figure their skirts are starched enough to be able to stand on their own, but they could also just simply be made of materials designed to hold their shape ;) The hair, however, occasionally distracts me - it should be standing out all over the place if not wrapped up or braided down. Whatever, I can't think of a single sci-fi show I've ever seen that got that right, so it's a nit-pick to be sure.

Your right about the hair Cratex,it bothered me a bit. when you see film from
the shuttle or space station around Earth, the women have there hair nearly
vertical. looks like bride of frankenstein! i guess the studio didnt think about the
ramifications of no gravity on hair (likely) or it is a bit of artistic license( very
likely!).how "stupid" would it look if their hair was all over the place?!
Feb 5, 2012 4:14 PM

Oct 2011
g-rabe said:
Your right about the hair Cratex,it bothered me a bit. when you see film from
vertical. looks like bride of frankenstein! i guess the studio didnt think about the
ramifications of no gravity on hair (likely) or it is a bit of artistic license( very
likely!).how "stupid" would it look if their hair was all over the place?!

while not trying to deny use of artistic license here it may also have to do with fact that at least some places on the ship have artificial gravity like rooms and somehow bridge - and here I'm not totally sure but they don't strap themselves to chairs or something like it - which could suggest it
than way their hairs look like they look while moving this is easy of course (and license goes 100% in moment when they stop moving, as indeed there should be whole Frankenstein family)

and also about that aiming devices - it seems to be just some advanced optical system, which could also explain why they were missing at the beggining, since fight was near the sun, it's gravity had to have some effect on particles, so no matter how good you aim it's hard to hit anything
Feb 5, 2012 6:19 PM

Jul 2011
This episode was great. I can't stop grinning like a total knob-end when I watch this show for some reason. It's just the little things, I suppose. Marikia using the sun and sails to blind the enemy ship was a great twist.

Cannot WAIT for next week. I hope it maintains this standard of quality set by episode 5.
Feb 5, 2012 6:40 PM

Oct 2008
I honestly wasn't expecting much from this series... but its become on of my favourites of the season I'm hanging out for a new ep each week.

I almost felt sorry for the gunner who got solarbeamed. Blinded most likely, if not still probably got a killer of a headache.

The "twist" was predictable but, still it'll be good to see how being rival captains effects their interactions.
Feb 5, 2012 8:05 PM

Jul 2008
Dammy!
Feb 5, 2012 8:40 PM

Nov 2011
Very good episode, even the technobabble made sense (maybe I just payed attention now while I havent in epi 4 xD) and things will be even better now on right? So Chiaki is the daughter of the lusitan beard dude? Barbalusa, a new pirate in the area...

Oh and what's up with all pirates dressing like total fools? The clothes on the preview, one crazier than the other. xP
Feb 5, 2012 10:30 PM

Sep 2007
Whew, finally we're done with the high school shit. Let's get the pirating going on.
Feb 5, 2012 11:24 PM

Dec 2011
TBOkmph said:
Very good episode, even the technobabble made sense (maybe I just payed attention now while I havent in epi 4 xD) and things will be even better now on right? So Chiaki is the daughter of the lusitan beard dude? Barbalusa, a new pirate in the area...

Oh and what's up with all pirates dressing like total fools? The clothes on the preview, one crazier than the other. xP

dressing up like fools?they are frickin Pirates.if someone doesnt like it they can
shootem! haha!

The part that gets me excited is the Pirate/metal sounding intro song.hardcore but pirateyy. Arrrr! Sets the tone :)
Feb 5, 2012 11:56 PM

Aug 2011
This show keeps shaping up to be better and better.
I'm proud to say I'm a fan of Bodacious Space Pirates.
I'm also rather pleased it is PG-13 so I may speak of it freely without being criticized.

Feb 6, 2012 3:12 AM

Apr 2009
The 'boring technobabble' of previous episodes wasn't for nothing. I don't think this fight wouldn't have been even close to this exciting and immersive without it.
Feb 6, 2012 3:56 AM

Dec 2007
midgemage said:
For a second there I almost thought the Lightning 11 would melt; then I realised this wasn't a Gundam series.

Actually, concentrated sunlight used as a weapon isn't at all something just in fiction. Heck, we have visual proof of the power of the concentrated sunlight (and this being just 2m diameter) When Marika said that they didn't need to burn the Lightning 11, she wasn't being over-dramatic. Had they continued then the Lightning 11 would have burst into flames.
Feb 6, 2012 4:03 AM
Sep 2011
A fairly interesting episode. But I must say I'm glad that they're finally out of that goddamn ship. Let the show begin for real now.
Feb 6, 2012 5:22 AM

Oct 2010
A most impressive episode that impressed me more than the last one. The first thing to remark is how a simple segment of beams in the spoiler
got on the edge of my seat yelling out. BEAMS! BEAMS! FIRED!
Man that was so cool to fear out for the crew, I did not think those guys were serious to damage the ship possibly blowing it out.

Of the ship design I have to admit the following,

impressed me very much due to it shape. The sword like shape got me interested in designs. I was equally impressed and pleased with SFX of the Oddette 2 as it made quite the rainbows in the spoiler
those were quite impressive to see.

TBH I don’t like too much the design of Barbalusa in the spoiler
it does not suit me too much but I can tolerate it. The ship looks kind of like Klingon, not really but kind of. Had to explain. Chiaki did blow me off by saying she is the daughter of Kenjo. From the looks of his pic, he is though looking. I have yet to see the father of Marika how he looked like.

Finally when the Oddette fired in the following,

I swear if that was a real beam could picture the Lighting 11 being dust. Very nice episode! I was very pleased with everything. Might add more later.

BTW Image Stitches done in the spoiler
group ones.

GIFs are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=399411
Oddette 2 and the 2 other pirate ships.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 6, 2012 9:44 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Oh, did anybody else notice (or mention it and I missed) that at the end Marika called her mother "mom", and her mother's reaction?

Yumekichi11 said:

Ohh! I like that. Thanks!
Feb 6, 2012 9:45 AM

Oct 2007
Well IIRC that was the first she called her mother "Mother" and not by her name.
SivaFeb 6, 2012 3:51 PM

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Feb 6, 2012 10:06 AM

Mar 2010
Soshintsu said:

Thanks a bunch! Even those sparkles loop perfectly :-)

I'm glad you like it.

g-rabe said:
When you see film from
vertical. looks like bride of frankenstein!

I totally LOLed at that Oo
Feb 6, 2012 10:12 AM
Jan 2011
So, Chiaki is the captain of the Barbarosa, the Bentemaru has arrived, now, Marika's pirate adventure begins, HARRRRRRR!!!!!!Btw, "Live long and prosper?" as Marika's mom stated, where's Mr.Spocks hand sign?

HARRRRRRRRR!!
Feb 6, 2012 3:27 PM

Oct 2010
Cratex said:
Oh, did anybody else notice (or mention it and I missed) that at the end Marika called her mother "mom", and her mother's reaction?

Yumekichi11 said:

Ohh! I like that. Thanks!
Sure and now if they can make it that a Battleship fires this beam and explosions happen will be a most exciting part for me when it happens.

BTW Technically should not the instruments fry of a ship like that? I mean if you put a magnifying glass on paper it does make a hole so was it pure restraining by Marika/Chiaki?

Feb 6, 2012 3:44 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
BTW Technically should not the instruments fry of a ship like that?

Yes. As I stated earlier, I'd be willing to bet the the optics took serious thermal damage, while the gunner probably lost his sight out right.

Yumekichi11 said:
so was it pure restraining by Marika/Chiaki?

Marika said they should refrain from burning them up completely: "We don't need to burn them up. Just keep them from using their optical targeting systems."

(ie, they may have other optical sighting equipment backups.)

Nasty001 said:
So, Chiaki is the captain of the Barbarosa...

No, her father is.
Feb 6, 2012 4:09 PM

Oct 2011
Cratex said:

Yes. As I stated earlier, I'd be willing to bet the the optics took serious thermal damage, while the gunner probably lost his sight out right.

this I higly doubt - it seems that they were already aiming somewhere near sun so good protection must be there

if there was some damage it would be either from impact - after all those sails were used to move that ship so this is probable
or damaging electronics, at least this one which was near the surface of ship, it would be boiled or at least damaged for some time, so no sensors (they should be near the surface to reduce influence of signals from the ship) maybe something with comunication... not to mention good old melting of metal
Feb 6, 2012 7:06 PM

Oct 2010
Cratex said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I though the system was more automatic than manual. I am sure the pilot would had a split second to not stare at the light or does my GIF imply it happens too fast?

Feb 6, 2012 8:53 PM

May 2011
That was awesome! Really like the techs in this anime, very fun to see how they work. Haha seeing all the girls work like that and still having fun during an actual fight was great, well until they got shot at. Marika, wow what a boss. Can't wait to see her go do work as the captain of Bentenmaru. Next episodes gunna be sweett, can't wait to see the crew members.

:O Chiaki is the daughter of the captain of Barbalusa, finally find out who she really is. Looks like she's on the Bentenmaru in the preview, lol shouldn't she go back to her own ship?
Feb 7, 2012 3:20 AM
Jan 2010
:O This dude is Chiaki's father

img taken from the credits
Feb 7, 2012 6:25 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Cratex said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I though the system was more automatic than manual. I am sure the pilot would had a split second to not stare at the light or does my GIF imply it happens too fast?

It's just a guess on my part, and Dalek-baka's opinion may be the right one - we'll probably never know what the writer had in his mind.
Feb 7, 2012 1:25 PM

Mar 2009
This show is quickly turning into my favorite of the season. I love the digital warfare aspect, and the amount of thinking and technology it takes. I was all set to hate Marika at first, but her character is surprisingly good. She's not too silly, smart, and decisive. Way better than the main character in Symphogear, which I thought I would like more. I also really like Chiaki and the first mate (blanking out on her name) hacker. Can't wait to see how things go now that the pirate crew is involved!
Feb 7, 2012 2:27 PM
Dec 2007
Brilliant episode.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 7, 2012 6:05 PM

Jun 2008
DAMN!!
This show makes strategy and hacking look SEXY!!
Michiko Itou's screenplay is BLOODY F**KING brilliant!!
Why can't my fellow Americans create anything
this intelligent for television except our "reality TV" GARBAGE?!!!
9/10
Too Much ANIME......Not enough LIFETIME!!!!!!
Feb 8, 2012 2:26 AM

Feb 2008
Great episode. Glad they expanded the electronic warfare. That's pretty interesting. Can't wait to see Bentenmaru's crew, they look interesting.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Feb 10, 2012 10:53 AM

Aug 2010
This approach to space battle is really refreshing, I'm loving the series so far. Hope they keep at it, 5/5. It was also nice to see how the teacher and the girls were sneaking around "fooling" the other.

Did she actually say "Live long and prosper!", or should I remember this the next time I'm deciding which subbing group to go with? I think I heard "nagai" which could actually fit...
Feb 10, 2012 3:03 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Mogami-kun said:

Did she actually say "Live long and prosper!", or should I remember this the next time I'm deciding which subbing group to go with? I think I heard "nagai" which could actually fit...

I can't make out what she says there, so I have no idea.

I am fairly certain, however, that the Crunchyroll version played fast and loose with Jenny's reply to the Lightning 11.
Feb 10, 2012 3:25 PM

Jun 2008
Better than the last few and lets see if things will pick-up from the next episode.
I liked the whole false network they said-up to fool the enemy. I guess from the moment they detected the enemy they had the upper hand because they had the luxury to work on counter measures and create such network.
The opponents where mostly basing their strategy in the element of surprise.

What doesn't sit right with me is how cool this school girls that never had experience such situation before where able to stay. No sign of fear at all. That seems a little wrong. Even if our Main is an adrenaline junkie for such conflict situations and thrives at it instead of feeling unpleasant i can't imagine all girls being the same.

Btw, some people here saying this is a space opera and such. Really?
I don't know. Do be honest i actually thought it will be an adventure series with doses of action. A series with a school girl as a spaceship pirate captain is a space opera? The show doesn't seem that kind of thing. It seems more light than that even though the strategies in this last episodes weren't very light staff.
MonadFeb 11, 2012 3:11 AM
Feb 10, 2012 4:17 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Monad said:

It was just a ship full of highschool girls - surely it would be an easy catch?

Monad said:
What doesn't sit right with me is cool this school girls that never had experience such situation before where able to stay. No sign of fear at all. That seems a little wrong. Even if our Main is an adrenaline junkie for such conflict situations and thrives at it instead of feeling unpleasant i can't imagine all girls being the same.

I think the key is that with a few exceptions most of the girls didn't think past the EW part, and none of them considered that they might be shot at. Once the Lightning 11 started shooting, the background chatter definitely gives me the impression that many of them were close to panic. Lynn was definitely rattled as well. They just simply hadn't considered the ramifications.

In particular, once the shooting started, there were really only three characters that were able to think the situation through - Jenny, Chiaki and Marika. The others were essentially non-functional. The girl working the radar was able to fixate on that, though she wasn't contributing the discussion about what to do.

Chiaki surely has some experience. She also knew her father's ship and the Bentenmaru were nearby so if they lost the EW they had backup, though it was obvious that the shooting took her by surprise and she wanted out of there.

Jenny gives me the impression that she is much more than just the spoiled daughter of a billionaire, and also knew other ships would be nearby in case they lost the EW, though like Chiaki she never considered that they would be shot at.

Marika also hadn't considered that they would get shot at, but the difference with her is that once somebody started shooting at her it was obvious to me she trying to figure out how to shoot back.
CratexFeb 10, 2012 4:25 PM
Feb 10, 2012 11:22 PM

Aug 2010
Cratex said:
Monad said:

It was just a ship full of highschool girls - surely it would be an easy catch?

Dear attacking pirates. You just got outsmarted by a bunch of highschool girls. Now, would you please don those dunce caps and sit in a corner, being ashamed of yourself?
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Feb 13, 2012 9:27 PM

Aug 2010
This show just got a lot better.
Feb 23, 2012 6:18 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
What other calls 'slow' I call subtle.

I'm enjoying this show. The battle was some of the best stuff on a operational level since Starship Operators.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mouretsu Pirates Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

SymbolicLayer - Jan 7, 2012

162 by Beatnik »»
Feb 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Mouretsu Pirates Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

prismheart - Jun 30, 2012

91 by XXXXXXXXXIII »»
Dec 28, 2023 8:59 PM

Poll: » Mouretsu Pirates Episode 8 Discussion

prismheart - Feb 25, 2012

46 by Foreall908 »»
Sep 15, 2023 1:44 AM

Poll: » Mouretsu Pirates Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

prismheart - Mar 24, 2012

56 by JJR1971 »»
Jul 3, 2023 10:06 PM

Poll: » Mouretsu Pirates Episode 24 Discussion

Beave - Jun 16, 2012

49 by FT_anime_fan »»
Oct 16, 2022 10:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.