Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 14, 2010 1:06 PM

Jun 2008
Kuro4735 said:
The significance of Ferris abandoning her dango to search for Ryner just speaks volumes about what she thinks of him

But those dango weren't even good?

Aversa said:
Kiefer hit the jackpot if she where to marry that prince.

Not really because that prince is currently making the whole world his enemy and may well not be a prince for long. So she might be signing her death sentence instead of hitting the jackpot.

Sieye said:
The dude is so BA in the past episodes and all of a sudden he sucks.

Kind of disappointing isn't it. What's up with that?

This episode was a little slower but the next looks likes it's gonna be crazy. I just hope the animation won't go back to that strange style.

Kiefer was stunning in that red dress. She was absolutely gorgeous. Riphal get your dirty eyes off her.

Btw is everyone in that country pink haired? What a silly country.

Luke appearance in the end leaves us with a question mark about what happened with Miran. Well Miran wanted him to kill Ryner so maybe Luke is following his orders.
Miran was in a pinch but he could have well threaten him with Milk's life if he didn't let him go and do as he told him.
Nov 14, 2010 1:09 PM
Sep 2010
Ryner X Luke????
I guess Ryner is quite fucked! (But Berserk is coool)

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
raiburari |

Nov 14, 2010 1:39 PM

Nov 2007
I have a hunch.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 14, 2010 2:59 PM

Jun 2008
I love Riphal and he definitely would make an awesome husband for Kiefer...if she wasnt so deeply in love with Ryner;P
Riphal will live people! Sion have much more chances to be on danger than Riphal, believe me...

dont go to wikipedia, you might be hugely spoiled

Anyway, i wanna see Bersek Ryner! and Tiir is awesome, even if he is a human hater, he is just so cool!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 14, 2010 3:44 PM

Dec 2008
Why is it that the truly wicked people are always the ones to call others "monsters?" From where I stand, the Alpha Stigma bearers have more good in them than those that are trying to hunt them down and kill them.
Nov 14, 2010 4:52 PM

Nov 2007
Kiefer was hot as was the new girl at Tiir's.

I'm still trying to figure who's supposed to be good and bad. Ryner + Ferris appear to be the only ones you know are good. Tiir and company seem good after all. Riphal seems like an all right king but then again he's with those evil pink haired bastards. what happened with Milk?

epic battle inc next ep. I hope Kiefer will be ok with them and want her to meet back up with Ryner but I guess Ferris is already back.

favorite show of the last 2 seasons by far.

I still think the real enemy aka last boss is Ferris's brother. that guy is something sick.
mystikNov 14, 2010 4:57 PM
Nov 14, 2010 6:05 PM

Aug 2009
how can people like that Gastark king? He knows that the pink hair siblings are killing eye bearers. He probably even ordered them to. There was a scene where he was in that had a lot of gems. Those gems are the eyes that are crystalized probably.
Nov 14, 2010 6:10 PM

Sep 2009
Inarius said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
well how are you so sure about that? ;)

he kept talking about how they were considered monsters, and where out of place, and that they didn't belong with normal humans....and he was happy when he saw those kids
Oh ho I was referring to "(no not that kind of yaoi love)"
Nov 14, 2010 8:20 PM

Apr 2009
SoFarGone said:
how can people like that Gastark king? He knows that the pink hair siblings are killing eye bearers. He probably even ordered them to. There was a scene where he was in that had a lot of gems. Those gems are the eyes that are crystalized probably.

He's probably not advertising that. Look at Sion as an example. The people love him and he's said and done good things, but he's also got blood on his hands.
Nov 14, 2010 8:29 PM
Oct 2010
wonder if those crystals were crystalized god eyes powers....

I kinda like this episode. It's not that great but it shows us that the monsters people are calling about are really not quite monsters, just ordinary people that have special powers. And they are hated because of that... I like those kind of conflicts in a story, it makes the story even deeper..

And while the story about monsters who are not quite monsters keeps developing, i'm waiting for the next epic battle ryner x luke..

Almost forgot, it's nice to watch a hard to predict anime again..
Nov 15, 2010 5:35 AM

Feb 2010
Sion is very good when it comes to taking a "scandal" and turning it into something positive... his laugh sounded creepy this episode.. >_>;;

When Luke appeared... I knew things were about to get serious!!

I'm excited for the next episode!! :D
Nov 15, 2010 11:03 AM

Jul 2008
Nov 15, 2010 1:32 PM

Oct 2007
VillettaIchihara said:
Why is it that the truly wicked people are always the ones to call others "monsters?" From where I stand, the Alpha Stigma bearers have more good in them than those that are trying to hunt them down and kill them.
Because the world doesn't view from the point where you are standing. If your friend was born with a suicide boom, would you get close to him if you know that?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 16, 2010 1:12 AM
Jun 2008
alpha stigma is more like a "weapon" rather than a monster.People who knows how to use them will call them weapon, and they will hunt them down and use them .Those who do not know how to use these creature will call them "monster", they will fear and hate them.
When the Aristocrat ask why Sion kept such creature in his side, Sion make an excuse saying that he knows how to "tame" these creature .The aristocrat think that Sion know how to use the "weopon"..... >.>"
and those who think these creature are special being will call "godly eye" LOL
Nov 16, 2010 1:25 PM
Aug 2010
Oldy said:

Nov 16, 2010 4:02 PM
Jan 2010
So... now, who's the bad guy?
Nov 16, 2010 4:31 PM

Jun 2008
Teufel said:
SoFarGone said:

He's probably not advertising that. Look at Sion as an example. The people love him and he's said and done good things, but he's also got blood on his hands.

Agreed.

Also, Both Riphal and Sion are kings and a king must do what is better for its country. I believe that Riphal has a strong sense of justice just like Sion, and both of them know that some have to die so others can live.
If Sion didnt met Ryner he would probably order to kill the eye bearers too. Its because Riphal never had a eye bearer as a friend that he gives those orders, because he thinks they are bad, so im hoping Kiefer can make him change his mind someday.
Riphal is a good king just like Sion, otherwise Sion wouldn't sacrifice his personal life and stay alone only for his country, and Riphal wouldn't sacrifice his eye, sense of smell and etc.

In fact i believe Sion and Riphal will keep fighting against each other, which is a pity because they are both good men and all they would need is to talk to each other alone...

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 17, 2010 12:04 AM
Aug 2010
Euh... good men ? They both want to rule over people with power. Just like Asran Zala said in Gundam : Do you want a world where you destroy everything with your power ?

It is very sad that i still can't find any character in the anime world greater than Lacus Clyne or Lelouch vi Britannia.
Nov 17, 2010 12:57 AM
Jun 2008
@Rochel5555
this is not your first time bragging the same Anime.
MorningGloryNov 17, 2010 1:06 AM
Nov 17, 2010 4:39 AM

Nov 2007
Rochel5555 said:
It is very sad that i still can't find any character in the anime world greater than Lacus Clyne or Lelouch vi Britannia.

Go watch Gintama or TTGL. I bet you watched far too few anime.

Back to the actual discussion, I wonder whether they will be doing an S2. Although its not related, the same studio did only the first part of Chrome Shelled Regios (out of 11 novels out till date) and left it without any conclusion. and they never actually made an S2 of any of their anime. though it wasn't as great a story as Denyuuden, I just can't see them making a sequel. which will be sad. :/
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 17, 2010 7:09 AM
Aug 2010
shanimebib said:
Rochel5555 said:

Go watch Gintama or TTGL. I bet you watched far too few anime.

Actually i watched too much anime, around 100. And there is nothing "intelligent" in Gintama and TTGL.
Nov 17, 2010 8:11 AM
Jun 2008
^
I think you misunderstood what he said -,-"
you should notice that both Anime is his favorite.
Nov 17, 2010 8:16 AM

Feb 2009
100 is still few. Go watch more.
Dunno about Gintama but TTGL is as good as it will get.

On-topic:
Second season usually depends on DVD/BD sales for most shows. Depends on how Japan will take this show if it will get one but there's still more episodes. The story is still far from over so let's see how this will end before we demand a second season.
Nov 17, 2010 8:42 AM

Jan 2009
belatkuro said:
On-topic:
Second season usually depends on DVD/BD sales for most shows. Depends on how Japan will take this show if it will get one but there's still more episodes. The story is still far from over so let's see how this will end before we demand a second season.
Tl;dr go buy them DVD/BD's. The sales are horrible as it stands now D:
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 17, 2010 9:06 AM
Jun 2008
if second season doesn't come out, derp might lose their job =P

Anyway, DenyuDen actually suffer a bit of reputation damage because it is done with Korean....Well,its not even consider a problem for the peope outside Japan.(those who watch niconico ,himawari ,or saymove will notice it)
I really hope a second season will come .Hope the ending will be done legendary just like the Light novel ^_^
Nov 17, 2010 10:57 AM
Aug 2010
I thought the end of the story is at episode 26. There can be no season 2 unless the novel continues.
Anime from fantasy novel are usually great, "Kemono no Souja Erin" is the best example.
Nov 22, 2010 7:48 PM

Jul 2009
Interesting episode. I wanted all the kids to show off their powers lol. Oh and I realised that it's Lelouch and Suzaku again, liek woah O_O
Kiefer is so FREAKING USELESS AND ANNOYING. WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO MARRY HER?! They've only known each other for like ... 3 episodes or something? USELESS D<
Luke! You're not supposed to attack Ryner! D<
Next episode looks filled with awesomeness! :D
Nov 25, 2010 6:11 PM

Jun 2009
I find this a pre-interesting plot.. other Eye of God bearer living in one roof.. having to fight to survive..

*Ferris: I'll force this dumpling down to his throat - lol

Luke wanting to kill Ryner even though he didn't go out of control...
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Dec 21, 2010 8:12 PM

Aug 2010
I should probably post this in the discussion for episode 17 or 18 (I forget which one was where Keifer said how Alpha Stigma bearers die after the go crazy) but I just realised this. Arua went on a rampage didn't, which is how they found out he beared the Alpha Stigma? How come he ain't dead? Or is the thing about them dying and not being able to return to normal just false speculation? I dunno if this has already been talked about...
Dec 21, 2010 8:15 PM

Aug 2010
I should probably post this in the discussion for episode 17 or 18 (I forget which one was where Keifer said how Alpha Stigma bearers die after the go crazy) but I just realised this. Arua went on a rampage didn't, which is how they found out he beared the Alpha Stigma? How come he ain't dead? Or is the thing about them dying and not being able to return to normal just false speculation? I dunno if this has already been talked about...

Also, Luke's eyes were open!
Dec 21, 2010 10:07 PM

Feb 2009
Actually Ryner stopped Arua before he completely went berserk, that's why he didn't die.
Jan 5, 2011 7:43 PM

Aug 2010
Yeah I was talking about before when they found out he had the Alpha Stigma but nvm coz I don't think that was the full thing if you know what I mean.
Jan 2, 2013 6:36 PM

Jul 2007
shanimebib said:
Oosran said:
Rafra's eyes were the Ebura Crypt, wasn't it?

It sure is.

Loved the episode. Nice setup for what could be an epic fight.

As for the episode, Raphal trying to make Kiefer his bride was quite annoying. And I wonder if that Sui survived, this moment, he was about to talk his last, the next they show he is still talking, i wouldn't have cared less of he died though. the more episodes pass, the more i dislike the characters from Gastark. But I never would have guessed Tiir being beaten by Lir (finally showing up after his face off with Miran) and so badly too.

It seems though Luke is indeed one of the strongest characters in the anime. After all, he grabbed Miran by his throat just a couple of episodes back (i wonder what happened to Milk, unlike most of you here, i really like her) and as far as I remember, Miran was fighting on level terms with Lir, the same guy who beat Tiir (until the flashback, I always thought he would be the strongest.) But it would make sense if Tiir leveled up his skills after that incident (brutality, more like), but wait, the preview shows he is already half beaten, i dont know whats going on anymore. But I wouldn't have guessed Ferris showing up this quick. May be she is indeed destined to be with Ryner. <3

Kiefer in red dress. She looked gorgeous. +1
Tiir is not a bad guy after all. +1 (but he did rampage innocent people in the villages he attacked, so he is not a good guy either.)
Ferris leaving behind Dango and choosing Ryner(!) over it. +1
New Eye reference, I mean Rafra reading through Ryner. +1
Luke appearing at the death, and more action intended in the following episode. +1

But seriously, for fucks sake, why all the shops are selling dango. they could at least show some other food for a change, at least once. after i will have completed this anime, trust me, dango will be the last thing i would ever ask for in a food court. ;(

So far i think the strongest enemy shown so far in the series is Lucile, i don't think any one comes close to rivaling that guy, he's damn near like a god. Able to appear and reappear any where, so far to be shown that he has the fastest speed out of all the characters in the show. He is quite the mystery.

Aug 3, 2013 7:15 PM
Mar 2009
What...how the fuck does Tiir get beaten by Lir? He can't absorb the lightning beasts, but he should still be fast enough to behead him. And all those crystals in the library were crystallized Magic Eyes? Bleh... Kiefer didn't exactly walk into the most hospitable country for Magic Eye users.

So Luke ended up all the way here, but where's Froaude and Milk?

Funny how it took this long for Sui and Kuu to show up again and Sui is on the verge of dying. Lolz.

When do Ryner and Kiefer meet again, sigh.
Nov 5, 2013 9:03 PM

Sep 2011
My whole perspective on Tiir has changed completely. LOL

Very touching episode, I enjoyed it. :)
Jan 13, 2014 11:03 PM
May 2013
OriginANIME said:
My whole perspective on Tiir has changed completely. LOL

Very touching episode, I enjoyed it. :)
I like Lulu too .
I can't believe Lelouch of Rebellion can't beat the guy with lighting beasts .
Sep 24, 2015 6:44 AM

Mar 2014
Superior beings . Realization .
Empire for the use of agony . The real monsters .
Desire for salvation .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2015 9:58 AM

Jan 2015
What if an Alpha Stigma and another Alpha Stigma had a child but that child was Human?? Would one of them eat him/her? If they had that eating demon's power???
Aug 30, 2018 12:30 AM

Dec 2012
Ryner's quote about war really resonates here. No matter where he goes, it seems as though everyone wants the same thing. Happiness, peace, harmony, a place to belong. Yet even as everyone desires to get along, their feelings can't connect. And so they continue the endless cycle of strife in the desire to build that ideal world by removing each other in what can only be considered senseless.
ZekkenshinAug 30, 2018 12:34 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Legend of the Legendary Heroes next season? ( 1 2 )

TheWitcher - May 19, 2012

72 by Hartm12 »»
May 14, 7:17 AM

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Dec 16, 2010

314 by Enjyu »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.