Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 15, 1:19 AM
Dec 2022
I find it interesting that Sakyanagi wanted Ayanokoji expelled even though she called for a truce, this truly shows that nobody could be trusted
Feb 15, 2:32 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Voting Yamauchi out should've been a no-brainer right from the start

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 15, 2:33 AM
Dec 2022
Why one not surprised that Yamauchi will be the one to be singled out and hated for his ways being manipulated by Sakuragi since the rumors incident.
Feb 15, 3:28 AM

Mar 2013
Hmm...
I can't pick which one should be expelled between Yamauchi or Kushida. 🤔
The former would be much more appropriate but the latter is more dangerous.

P.S. Ichinose in Ayanokouji's room quite cute... OwO
CrazyButNot4UFeb 15, 3:32 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 15, 4:58 AM
Dec 2022
best ep of the season so far
Feb 15, 5:01 AM
Apr 2021
Omg I’m loving Asahina and her personality she’s so nice like she didn’t even need to tell Ayanokoji that but she did bc she wanted to and I LOVE her character design she’s so hot😫

YESSSSSSSS LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO GET THAT GOOFY FUCK NIGGA TF UP OUTTA HERE I HATE YAMAUCHI SO MUCH MAN😭🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 bro be plotting in BROAD daylight, linking with Class A’s leader Sakayanagi and made fun of his classmates when those false were going around the classroom like I hate this guy and I’m so happy he’s getting expelled I hope they go through with it and don’t bullshit some weird reason that everyone passed the test or some shit🙄

Hirata lowkey cheesing me out man this class leader ain’t acting like a class leader in this episode bro has just been tryna figure out how not to get someone expelled when that’s what this test is about, like bro needs to get a grip and realize there’s no loophole in this exam😭😭😭🤣

Bro lowkey I love Kushida evil side she needs to make more screentime with that evilness she be putting out

Lastly Manabu is such a real brother in this episode he really changed from season 1 and I love it, I loved how he answered Ayanokoji’s phone call and did whatever he was tasked to do; which in this case was helping Suzune and he did and I’m so proud of him, they really make a good brother and sister🥹🥹🥹
Feb 15, 6:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Seems like they'll really try to expel Yamauchi instead of Ayanokouji
Feb 15, 7:42 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
I'm convinced now. You can only really enjoy the adaptation if you know the LN. Then the characters make a lot more sense. I enjoyed every second of it!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Feb 15, 8:17 AM
Oct 2019
this Yamauchi thinks he's going to do something hahaha, the MC is very strong my friends, very strong
Feb 15, 10:22 AM
May 2018
real question here is why on earth Hirata needs this many plants

Feb 15, 11:14 AM

Dec 2016
Reply to SenpaiTM
I'm convinced now. You can only really enjoy the adaptation if you know the LN. Then the characters make a lot more sense. I enjoyed every second of it!
@CorayyAnime I've seen this particular take in a million places now. You guys are probably right - there's probably a lot more nuance and developments we could be getting, but as an anime-only, I assure you, the story still is perfectly understandable and enjoyable.

Why would I spend my time watching shows I don't like? 💢
Feb 15, 11:28 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
_Banky said:
@CorayyAnime I've seen this particular take in a million places now. You guys are probably right - there's probably a lot more nuance and developments we could be getting, but as an anime-only, I assure you, the story still is perfectly understandable and enjoyable.

That makes me happy!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Feb 15, 3:45 PM
Jan 2023
Reply to phantomfandom
Does this class truly give up on saving everyone? I expect some more twists in the upcoming episode.
@phantomfandom considering the story development that might be reasonable, but I do hope they get rid of Yamauchi
Feb 15, 4:39 PM
Aug 2019
holy shit my favorite series getting more ass by the week
Feb 15, 10:42 PM
Apr 2022
So from last episode, everyone is still worried about who is going to be expelled for this up and coming test. We get a word from the bird Asahina-senpai told Ayanokoji abou Ichinose conditions and terms with President Nagumo are, she just says do what you want with it. The next scene is Ayanokoji and Hirata go talk about the exam in Hirata’s rooms. They can’t really do much but accept who gets expelled, but im assuming its what Ayanokoji wants so he can choose who gets expelled. couple of scenes later we get to where Kei calls Ayanokoji about how half the class is voting to expel him. Ayanokoji being him, thanks Kei and also says this is the reason WHY she is here to tell him stuff like that. Anyways a but later Ayanokoji talks with Kushida about who is the class ring leader. They go back and forth and Ayanokoji backs her into a corner when he immediately knows it was Sakayangi that secretly did go against her word and is trying to sabotage Ayanokoji. Ayanokoji makes a quick call to Ryuen and is interesting to see what they both do from there.
Now For the Horikita’s. We find out its been 3 years since Suzune has talked to Manabu when she first entered the school. they talk about their time at the school and Manabu observes if she has changed at all from when she first came. They talk about Ayanokoji, and Suzune says she doesn’t really care about him, but acknowledges the fact he is superior to her and she wants to catch up. Manabu basically says she never will, but grow in a way thats more like her. They talk and they figure it out as sibling which is weird to see but heartwarming.
Now for the very last scene, Horikita gets up and attempts to become the class leader and tries to talk about the situation. Instead of talking it out she insists that she’ll just name the student that deserves to get expelled which is Horse Face-Kun or Yamauchi-kun. But fucking finally he has been a nuisance every time he is on screen.
Feb 15, 11:32 PM

Jan 2022
Yamuichi deserves to leave the class because he put the expulsion of his classmates on the line and that too of MC xD and He was anyway not contributing much to the series other than being the center of hatred. Though I wonder why Sakayanagi lied to Ayanokoji regarding not sabotaging his chances, there was no reason to.
Feb 16, 5:14 AM
Jan 2023
Incredible episode
Feb 16, 8:58 AM

Feb 2008
The hour of reckoning for the smug bastard. Finally.

Ichinose was too cute.
Feb 16, 2:34 PM
Mar 2023
How did Horikita know?
Feb 16, 3:07 PM

Aug 2022
Having heard tales of the fabled "YamaGod of the Black Room", my curiosity has certainly been upped on how will Yamauchi respond in the next episode 🙃
Feb 16, 4:26 PM
Jun 2008
I'm wondering now, since Kushida said she is the only one that knows that Sakayanagi is behind Yamauchi (how that is possible when she called for him in front of the whole class is beyond me), is there some development possible where Sakayanagi turns on Kushida, blaming her for Yamauchi being targeted, since she is the only one that supposedly knows she is the puppet master?
Feb 16, 10:42 PM
Oct 2019
HAHAHAHAHA YAMAUDOG FCKING DESERVE IT!!
Feb 17, 6:49 AM
Apr 2022
Suzune finally gets her moment for the true character development :)
Feb 17, 12:28 PM

May 2018
Ayanokouji taking his revenge and def should against Yamauchi. All Yamauchi is just talking cr*p and been annoying

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Feb 17, 7:51 PM

May 2021
Kushida breaking her normal cute act to show some surprise that Ayanokouji was aware of Sakayanagi's interference was actually hilarious to me. She's lucky that Yamauchi has been gracious enough to put a massive target on his back this exam or else she would probably be getting the treatment instead. Ichinose being her normal adorable self. Still feeling uneasy about what's to come with her and Nagumo. Especially after the sudden visit Asahina gave Ayanokouji this episode to let him in on what the deal is.

BIG for me this episode was Hirata and how he was acting. He hasn't really shown signs of breaking mentally until this point and I am kind of excited to see him lose it and blow up on someone (probably Kouenji LOL). If that doesn't happen then so be it but I really want to see mr. nice guy show his true self.
Feb 17, 9:12 PM
Sep 2020
Even when he's almost getting expelled, bro's calm as a rock, cold as ice, quiet as an assassin, he's the definition of stoicism.

Horikita is annoying as hell, but she's really trying to be a better leader...
Feb 18, 9:54 PM
Apr 2021
Finally Yamuchi is getting a taste of his own medicine
Feb 18, 9:55 PM
Apr 2021
Reply to Arrow02
Even when he's almost getting expelled, bro's calm as a rock, cold as ice, quiet as an assassin, he's the definition of stoicism.

Horikita is annoying as hell, but she's really trying to be a better leader...
@Arrow02 Ikr. I really like Ayanakoji’s personality. He’s calm and collected even in dire situations. It’s not often you see Mc’s like him
Feb 19, 4:40 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Cool Horikota words to close the episode!!!
kekeke
Feb 19, 5:38 AM
Oct 2021
what a great episode
Feb 19, 4:24 PM
Jan 2024
Character development, Nice cliff hanger, good plot twist
Feb 20, 8:05 AM

May 2015
...Did just Horikita become a traitor ?
Feb 20, 3:58 PM
Apr 2022
i mean it should have been the most obvious choice since the rumor arc
Feb 21, 4:34 AM
Jan 2018
Yamauchi is one hell of a dumb person, lmao. Laid his own trap, checkmate
Feb 21, 2:49 PM
Jan 2018
very good, very goood
Feb 22, 4:32 AM
Mar 2019
Even without pulling his strings, Ayanokouji has everything under control. The master is at work. :)
Feb 22, 12:26 PM

Jul 2022
YESS FINALLY FRIK YAMAUCHI ALL MY HOMIES HATE YAMAUCHI
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN SINCE THE RUMORS THING
Feb 24, 1:29 PM
May 2019
The whole class is against him and he's going to manage to get the most annoying classmate out?!?! Great!
Feb 29, 9:46 PM
May 2020
outing someone in the end. absolute ruthelessness
Mar 4, 9:59 AM

Jul 2017
As the special supplementary test's votes count to the positive and negatives, Asahina comes finding Ayanokouji to tell him of the deal with Honami and Miyabi, she's putting the wringer through to him to be able to save her with the tactical ounce he has. Onwards to Hirata and the coincidence to Koenji, the former discusses his options, though like Ayanokouji, they MUST still decide on someone to be removed eventually. Honami being invited to Ayanokouji's place to talk about her affairs to saving her own Class 1-B, it's her own decision and call to do so in the face of her own situation, he has no power to say what is right or wrong.

Back in Class 1-C, the atmosphere feels different with the various cliques, as such with Sakura's group, and this calls for Ayanokouji's expulsion? The word coming from Kei, it's the first time that he's heard of this, and he's thankful for her for being a spy to root out whoever's in tandem with his outing, starting from Kushida herself, who rats out Yamauchi, but that Arisa requested for him earlier before the decision has been made. That, with the information told to Manabu to aid him, the talk between siblings, the last of which was from all the way back in Season 1, he tries to level with Suzune that she will never reach Ayanokouji's level, which she is his next key to unravelling the vote against Ayanokouji.

Suzune's confrontal explusion directed to Yamauchi, how would his response be?
Mar 8, 11:54 AM
Sep 2021
Things are interesting for this expulsion exam, horikita has made up her mind & ayanokouji is starting to pull the strings. The drama is getting better.
Mar 8, 7:38 PM

Dec 2013
Asking to date Ichinose in exchange for points is a disgusting move from Nagumo. Although I think he just wants Ichinose's connections.

It's not surprising that Yamauchi will likely be getting expelled. He pissed off a lot of people with those rumours
Mar 21, 11:35 AM

May 2016
Take that douche out of the picture already he been nothing but a nuisance since the beginning of this season.
Mar 23, 8:32 PM

May 2021
Finally the annoying one
Don’t know why they decided the mc when he obviously has a easy way out and advantages
I guess because hes just a threat lol.Pretty dumb last ditch effort
Inhales oxygen
Mar 29, 11:17 AM
Apr 13, 7:52 PM
Oct 2021
This episode had one hell of a bump. Both highs and lows, but it's slowly coming to me; a realization of the female cast. But we'll see how it ends first.
Apr 17, 12:38 PM

Mar 2013
It's over for the piece of shit Yamauchi.
Apr 21, 3:29 AM
Apr 2024
Yamauchi's greatest mistake here was targeting the mastermind of the class....and now he will pay dearly.
Jun 10, 4:54 PM

Dec 2022
Nice. Suzune has the right idea.

Shaded Horizon

Jun 11, 9:16 AM

Mar 2015
Yep, that's what we all think too Horikita, thank you.

Glad he won't go away with what he's done during the first half of the season lol
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

212 by PanditaMimilona »»
Sep 16, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM

» 4th season announced ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Aug 31

59 by Insane_0_2 »»
Sep 3, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 2, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.