Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 27, 11:38 AM
Feb 2015
Bruh this show is so racist to people with no stars what a fucked up world this is 😂
It's like if you've found out you have a disability and all of a sudden everyone is being prejudiced of you
Jan 27, 11:39 AM
Feb 2015
Reply to wjxxhulka66n6
How many stars does she really have?
@wjxxhulka66n6 all of them 🤯
Jan 27, 1:39 PM
Nov 2023
I rarely follow flashback episodes from anime, but the flashback from this anime is very short and clearly makes me very interested in following it.
Jan 27, 3:09 PM

Oct 2019
Oh man, good thing this isn't edgy revenge stuff. Ivy sure have big heart.
Jan 27, 4:23 PM

Nov 2009
Interestingly... this reminds me of some other series where MCs also start out with weakass strength and gets abandoned by everyone until they discovers their hidden abilities and become overpowered, then everyone do a 180 and do fake friendships...

Seems like a lot of series likes to use these plot... so much that it's pretty much a trope now.

And their "divination" says "zero star"... imagine it be like another series where their power level is over 1000, but shows up as 00 cause their detection doesn't go over 100, LOL.

And "starless shouldn't exist"... hmm... what other series have I seen this... (hint: currently airing season 2)

It's a miracle she's still fairly kind hearted... if it was me, I would be plotting how to kill everyone. But then that would turn this series into a certain series where the MC goes on a revenge spree after they get OP skills.

Also, it's not just the "village rule" this is more or less the " top church or council plot" again, where they set the stupid rules for the world. By the fact they have the power to post "Wanted posters" worldwide judging her to be "evil"...

Hopefully her "rare slime" gets OP later and devours everyone.

This is one of the few times that I actually support revenge plots. But MC doesn't seem to be the revenge type... kinda sad, wish she was.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 27, 8:18 PM

May 2008
Definitely looked like she had 3 stars show up and then the thing exploded... as if it was unable to read her full power.

No idea why the priest would lie about her stars unless he is scared of what that could entail. Maybe 3+ star tamers are some brokenly OP thing in this world.
Jan 28, 5:17 AM

Sep 2010
Reply to PAFenix
They really should've shown what it looks like to get any number of stars with another character, like one of the siblings...... Because seeing those 3 dots, I just assumed those were what the stars looked like.
@PAFenix Eh, priest seems to know what he's reading. I presume a 1-star ability would show as 1 star and 2 dots. Might ruin the theme of the story if the level of her ability was simply misread.
Jan 28, 5:51 AM

Sep 2010
Reply to BetaMaleUltra
This is one of those cases where the 3-episode-rule really works- heck just 2 episodes in it already started to get interesting. It was just the first episode that perhaps would've thrown you off into thinking that it was just some cute adorable show with cute adorable characters. But no as it turns out, the backstory to it all is actually... quite dark.

First off, yes may that whole village burn to the ground. Second, yes it was quite forced, but I'm willing to give it time to explain itself. If being starless really does bring about a world-ending curse (which, is probably not the case, or the answer isn't that simple), then maybe we can buy this 180. If the destruction-or-whatever of a starless had been witnessed in the past, sure. But if the villagers will simply told by the priest and headmaster that starless=bad, then yeah: NPC's.

It's Femicia's, or Ivy's, family that will probably be the centre of discussion for this episode- especially the dad, damn. Maybe the dad has seen some shit- but again, if it's just brainwashing by the village leaders, then this is just dumb. Or just REALLY good brainwashing. I thought that at least maybe the family would stand up for her, and maybe they'd get hurt or even killed protecting her, and we'd get our emotions that way. But no they just immediately hang her up to dry. It's an effective way of eliciting some pure emotion sure, but that's not the way to go if we wanna be real here.

While the mom tried to stand up for her daughter, the change in the rest of the family was too drastic. Like we see one big happy family, but then in another scene we see the village chief telling Ivy's dad to kill his own daughter. To which he responds "YEAH NO WORRIES FAM I GOTCHU." Like maybe, just maybe, for being her family, they should've shown some hesitation, some conflict within themselves? Eventually giving up on their daughter and sister, sure, I'd prefer they keep that in order for the story to hit the hardest. But to get to that point, to make it even sadder, would be to see the dad at war with himself on whether or not to disown, if not kill, Ivy. This would've made it better, but it's good enough how it is. Got most people's blood boiling including myself at least.

The thing that really makes it fall apart is that if being starless was that big of an issue that it would turn a dad to execute his daughter.... why didn't the priest or anyone do anything about it right then and there in the church when they found out she was starless? They literally just went home and had dinner. So I guess it's a problem, but not big enough to not allow some time to like sit and talk about it? Huh??? For now I'll just believe that they would've allow her to stay in the village, but she would've receive discrimination by the loads. Maybe it's just the Ivy 'murdering' the old lady that is what pushed the dad over the edge to go and kill her. Whatever the case is, they all deserve to die. Mostly of their treatment of Ivy but also partly for just being dumb.

That all said, this has gotten really good. This dark past has made for a good backdrop for the rest of the story. Let's just hope that this sob story wasn't just shoe-horned in here to make non-caring viewers care about the character, and then never have it addressed again, and instead just continue being cute adorable and wholesome. Ivy should one day return to the village and FEAST ON THEIR FLESH make them see the light, and perhaps even forgive them.

Also kinda forgot what happened in the first episode, but I don't remember them hinting that this was actually a isekai. Don't know if the reincarnation aspect will add anything to the story (because it usually doesn't in your typical isekai), but the fact that she doesn't remember her past life makes it a bit unique, and adds an air of mystery to it all.
@BetaMaleUltra Yeah, family's reaction isn't making a ton of sense. It's like, starless people are known to be ill-omens, but at the same time, their actual prevalence is seemingly so taboo to discuss that no-one even considers that one might appear, or what to do if one appears.

Also, these abilities don't look _that_ critical to survival. Ivy is shown surviving fine with Luba, and learning skills for survival alone. Luba even talks of a time when people survived without these special skills. A taboo topic in the current society, perhaps?
Compare that to the way cooking worked in Log Horizon. If I recall right, if a non-chef attempted to cook, anything they cooked would instantly char to the point of being inedible.
Jan 28, 6:08 AM

Feb 2022
The family and village just turned in an instant, especially her father and siblings
Jan 28, 3:47 PM
Oct 2018
absolutely amazing, the storyboard kinda reminds me of Shinkai Makoto, dunno why it just bring me up such a vibe
Jan 28, 5:05 PM

Jun 2008
Reply to Takata
@PAFenix Eh, priest seems to know what he's reading. I presume a 1-star ability would show as 1 star and 2 dots. Might ruin the theme of the story if the level of her ability was simply misread.
@Takata Ah gotcha. It's why I had to ask and suggested seeing what another reading looked like. Stars with dots being "empty" that get filled in makes sense, but without a comparison, I personally just mistook what was being shown on screen.
Jan 29, 11:47 AM

Jul 2021
I can't believe how many comments are upset about how we got one flashback episode, and that it's the third one of the season.

It's not necessary, but I wouldn't call it redundant. We get to witness the depths of the main character's pain, being flat-out rejected by her own family and losing the only "family" she had for the past 3 years. We also learn to what lengths this society will go when it comes to the star system and why, thus explaining her fear of the kindly butcher and baker. Ivy staying positive, resourceful, and caring despite all of this sets her up to become a likable and well-drawn character.

While somewhat obvious and standard, it's been a well-told, well-animated 3 episodes, and I'm looking forward to what comes next.

I'm guessing we're done with the setup now, and the main adventure will begin the next episode.
Jan 29, 12:33 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to BetaMaleUltra
This is one of those cases where the 3-episode-rule really works- heck just 2 episodes in it already started to get interesting. It was just the first episode that perhaps would've thrown you off into thinking that it was just some cute adorable show with cute adorable characters. But no as it turns out, the backstory to it all is actually... quite dark.

First off, yes may that whole village burn to the ground. Second, yes it was quite forced, but I'm willing to give it time to explain itself. If being starless really does bring about a world-ending curse (which, is probably not the case, or the answer isn't that simple), then maybe we can buy this 180. If the destruction-or-whatever of a starless had been witnessed in the past, sure. But if the villagers will simply told by the priest and headmaster that starless=bad, then yeah: NPC's.

It's Femicia's, or Ivy's, family that will probably be the centre of discussion for this episode- especially the dad, damn. Maybe the dad has seen some shit- but again, if it's just brainwashing by the village leaders, then this is just dumb. Or just REALLY good brainwashing. I thought that at least maybe the family would stand up for her, and maybe they'd get hurt or even killed protecting her, and we'd get our emotions that way. But no they just immediately hang her up to dry. It's an effective way of eliciting some pure emotion sure, but that's not the way to go if we wanna be real here.

While the mom tried to stand up for her daughter, the change in the rest of the family was too drastic. Like we see one big happy family, but then in another scene we see the village chief telling Ivy's dad to kill his own daughter. To which he responds "YEAH NO WORRIES FAM I GOTCHU." Like maybe, just maybe, for being her family, they should've shown some hesitation, some conflict within themselves? Eventually giving up on their daughter and sister, sure, I'd prefer they keep that in order for the story to hit the hardest. But to get to that point, to make it even sadder, would be to see the dad at war with himself on whether or not to disown, if not kill, Ivy. This would've made it better, but it's good enough how it is. Got most people's blood boiling including myself at least.

The thing that really makes it fall apart is that if being starless was that big of an issue that it would turn a dad to execute his daughter.... why didn't the priest or anyone do anything about it right then and there in the church when they found out she was starless? They literally just went home and had dinner. So I guess it's a problem, but not big enough to not allow some time to like sit and talk about it? Huh??? For now I'll just believe that they would've allow her to stay in the village, but she would've receive discrimination by the loads. Maybe it's just the Ivy 'murdering' the old lady that is what pushed the dad over the edge to go and kill her. Whatever the case is, they all deserve to die. Mostly of their treatment of Ivy but also partly for just being dumb.

That all said, this has gotten really good. This dark past has made for a good backdrop for the rest of the story. Let's just hope that this sob story wasn't just shoe-horned in here to make non-caring viewers care about the character, and then never have it addressed again, and instead just continue being cute adorable and wholesome. Ivy should one day return to the village and FEAST ON THEIR FLESH make them see the light, and perhaps even forgive them.

Also kinda forgot what happened in the first episode, but I don't remember them hinting that this was actually a isekai. Don't know if the reincarnation aspect will add anything to the story (because it usually doesn't in your typical isekai), but the fact that she doesn't remember her past life makes it a bit unique, and adds an air of mystery to it all.
@BetaMaleUltra While the treatment of the star-less is a little extreme, I don't think it's that unbelievable.

There's absolutely no need for this society to prove that the star-less cause any actual harm. Racism and religious conflict throughout our history never needed proof.

I don't think the family immediately ejecting a family member is that unusual. Given how witch trials in history turned families and neighbors against each other, we can't blame this vaguely-medieval fantasy world for being equally severe. Even today in some cultures, there are parents who have no qualms about killing their own children that refuse to live by their parents' plans and principles. A milder version of this would be to completely cut off family ties when the a family member marries outside of their culture or religion. It's ugly, but it happens.

This specific family seemed like a "normal" loving family, but there wasn't anything early on that indicated they would go against the faith. The parents have high expectations for Femicia and express concern about their daughter not having magic. The brother constantly brags about his 3-star status and belittles his sister for being 1-star; he even insults an old lady for being a 1-star fortune teller. It's strongly established that the stars and the jobs determine a person's worth and identity, and this family turns out to be no different.

As for why they still took her back home after the ceremony, I'm pretty sure that's what can be called "hesitation" on the family's part. At home, they take the time to process the news, let out what they're thinking, and then decide to kick her out.

It's possible they let her live in the woods as a form of "mercy". Or maybe that's the standard practice in this society, and execution only comes when the star-less (supposedly) causes trouble.

It's all a bit much, but I think this can totally happen (and has happened before).
Jan 30, 12:32 PM
Nov 2023
Best episode yet. Blown away. The charminess of the series contrasting with darkness that happens in this epsiode.
Feb 1, 3:34 PM

Sep 2016
Aww, Ivy and Sora relationship is cute.
Feb 1, 3:47 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to Sigmar-Unberogen
Wtf? It's hard for me to believe that a loving family (they couldn't have been faking all that, right?) can do a total U-turn on own blood just like that! I think it's more expected for the family members to go against the "decision of gods" and do all they can to save own child instead of disowning her in rage...

Also, is it just me or was the star reveal a bit fishy? Does MC have 0 stars, or maybe she has more than 3 and that's why the bubble exploded maybe? Guess we'll find out eventually.

For now I hope the family and village will one day SORELY regret treating MC like trash. Heck, they even want her dead so punishment better be severe (father in particular deserves slow and painful death)!
@Sigmar-Unberogen
I think it makes sense in context of this world religion. This is the equivalent of a devout Christian learning that his daughter is the literal Anti-Christ. That being said, I do think it was a bit quick for the siblings to act that way.
Feb 8, 10:58 AM

Mar 2022
I don't get these shows with world building such as these. So, you get the predetermined amount of magic that absolutely can not be changed, in this case, a skill sometimes as trivial as running(?!?) and you are stuck with it, this is your career for life.

So in these worlds, no one learns nothing? Her mother is a seamstress(1 star), so if little Felicia took a look and tried to sew she would what, explode? Training, learning, amounts to nothing? How does this work? Does no one beside little kid run? Also his father, does he intimidate for a job? What kind of job is that? Is the lady roasting shishkebabs the only one who can make fire? These are not some highly specialized skillsets that would be in high demand or even impossible without magic. just... what?

How any of this work?

Just make her be abandoned by the gods and leave this rpg crap like skills out if you are too incompetent to adequately explain it.

Feb 8, 1:17 PM

Jun 2008
Reply to SugoiDekaiOppai
I don't get these shows with world building such as these. So, you get the predetermined amount of magic that absolutely can not be changed, in this case, a skill sometimes as trivial as running(?!?) and you are stuck with it, this is your career for life.

So in these worlds, no one learns nothing? Her mother is a seamstress(1 star), so if little Felicia took a look and tried to sew she would what, explode? Training, learning, amounts to nothing? How does this work? Does no one beside little kid run? Also his father, does he intimidate for a job? What kind of job is that? Is the lady roasting shishkebabs the only one who can make fire? These are not some highly specialized skillsets that would be in high demand or even impossible without magic. just... what?

How any of this work?

Just make her be abandoned by the gods and leave this rpg crap like skills out if you are too incompetent to adequately explain it.

You are probably overthinking it a bit and, correctly, pointing the flaw in the logic of the local residents. One of the summaries of the show on the official website even points out that the people of the world are too attached to the skill system.

People do learn to do things outside of their skills, otherwise everyone would die from hunger. Looking at it further, having specific skills can pigeonhole people into specific roles or jobs. Take the running example you gave. It gives the person a huge advantage in, well, running. They would be great for a scout, vanguard, messenger, etc. The person with intimidation could be a site manager, military/militia trainer, etc. I assume there are also skills that are considered worthless for one reason or another.

The fact that buildings and the economy exist is proof that people can learn. The skill system just binds people in ways because "it's the way things are". We also don't know if magic capacity can be increased or not. If it can, Ivy's magic potential is just so low that even increasing it 2-3 times amounts to very little. The one thing that is set is the skill level. How they use the skill or train with the skills is a separate matter. Being proficient with the skill can probably make up for a star or two, depending on the person.

For magic in general, there is "everyday magic" as well that most people can use, explained in this episode. Lighting fires, making drinkable water, and probably a few others. Ivy faints at trying to light a fire because she just doesn't have the mana for it.
Feb 9, 9:12 PM

Feb 2019
nice backstory, and the men in ivy's family are all...well, they're too consumed by how strong they are to care for those who doesn't come up to snuff.
Feb 10, 4:32 AM
Feb 2024
I really appreciated this episode for showing how her life came to be the way it was; a tale of misplaced cruelty by others fueled by fanatical devotion.

This episode really made me glad to have picked up this series.
Feb 23, 10:59 PM

Jun 2019
felixsifuri said:
So who was the genius who decided to switch this with episode 1? I don't get why they do that, it's so fucking stupid

It's probable it comes down to either one of the following two things or both of these things:

Either:

A) Those involved with making that decision felt it would be more dramatic and artistic that, tonally semi-lulling the viewer into a "false sense of security" (although not totally because it isn't like what has happened to lead her into the present-day situation isn't mentioned or explained at all; it just isn't shown) and then going with a big reveal in episode three of how extreme, harsh, and unforgiving this world and its people can be. Whether delaying the depiction of these events until a few episodes in is successful in having that effect of a more dramatic reveal is kind of hard to say and very individual and subjective. I can definitely see the merit behind that argument, but as it's technically still a flashback episode, I can also see how it could be taken as disrupting the flow and pacing as flashback episodes of any sort tend to do.

or

B) Those involved with making that decision felt this episode for the average viewer would be too dramatic for a premiere - as in emotionally upsetting and heavy, and pushed it further into the series. By doing so, it can first showcase the more cute, peaceful, and relaxing aspects of the series like an adorable young girl just frolicking around nature with her adopted cute pet slime monster and skip over all the emotional baggage out of the gate. That way, even if the more troubling scenes come later, viewers who might be turned off by that will in some cases remember that the series has appealing aspects too and it may be worth it to stick around, because they have already been shown it. This option isn't about pursuit of some higher artistic vision or anything. Just financial concern for the series' success on TV and ratings, and pragmatism.

Or, as I said, some combination of both.
Mar 1, 11:42 AM

Jan 2019
I stopped at the second series, now I continued and again came to the conclusion that the starless Ivy skill is actually highly ranked (if you take into account the ranks, then S is a shooting range and higher), but since there are a minimum number of such people, everyone thinks quite the opposite... Am I very wrong?
Mar 9, 9:09 AM
Oct 2017
It was a little sad but very well done!
Mar 29, 10:51 AM

Sep 2012
like i said in ep1...
i hope there comes situation where her village needs her to save them and she just to scare them says why should i help u, remember u cast me aside and wanted even to kill me

new i also hope she leaves them to their fate
Mar 29, 11:11 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to NirvashX1
i noticed femicia is not zero stars , but in that sphere we see 3 stars !!

this priest is very sus !!
@NirvashX1 i think cause the final was grayed out it was 5stars, it made priest jealous sins hes priest and even he doesn't have this many, but i think it was even over 5, reason the ball broke cause it can show max 5
Mar 29, 11:24 AM

Jun 2008
Minor musing about the stars/starless revelation reactions (minor spoilers[?] too?).
Mar 29, 8:22 PM
Aug 2023
"Yay, so isekai type thing?", so freaking adorable! And when finding out she's got zero stars, and thinking "huh, so like hard mode?", also admirable.

I don't know why people are upset the 3rd episode is a flashback, it adds more context to what we were briefly told before, and it confirms what she said before to be accurate. I think it worked out better this way, and would have been less impactful if it was in chronological order.

That village was pretty horrible for what they did though, especially the village chief and Ivy's family. I think Ivy does in fact have zero stars, she lacks mana to start a fire even, that's not an indication of OP cheat skills. Frankly I think it's better off story-wise for her to be below average than OP, if OP characters aren't interesting and limit their OP, they're very boring which makes the story very boring. For a miserable time, check out "I shall survive by Potions" for the most boring OP isekai with a female MC I can think of. Incidentally, this anime already does a better job at surviving by using potions than that scam which isn't really even about potions.

Anyways, one thing I found odd is it seems like when Ivy was 2 years old, her connection to her past life memories was stronger than now at 8 years old. When she was 5 years old, she seems less aware than 2, but more aware than 8. I guess she started to suppress her memories when told to hide them by the fortune teller at 2, and is now not bothering to do so anymore since she's totally cut ties with her village?
Mar 31, 3:20 AM

Dec 2020
This back story ep lay outs most of the foundation of the world. The blind discrimination of no stars is pretty rage inducing. The past memory thing feels like they are talking back. Or maybe she's just so lonely at this point she's talking to her memories lol
Apr 9, 3:13 AM

Jun 2022
1) That's Odd , Got Reincarnated Without Any Decent Skill Or Help . Then What Was The Point Of Reincarnation ?

2) Those Villagers Were The Real Trash .

3) Guess Can Watch 1 Or 2 More Before Dropping .
Apr 10, 10:55 AM

Feb 2009
If the reaction to 0 stars was so great that it would have the entire family turn, even the sister/brother who are still kids and presumably not as doctrined, why did they bring her home from the church to begin with? Also, how did the fortune teller know about her being reincarnated and also even the fact that people used to have no skill or stars? That seems like a major knowledge for a one star fortune teller to have. Surely if a mere one star fortune teller knows all this, it would already be common knowledge among the world assuming she isn't the only fortune teller out there....

It seems as I feared as well, they didn't even bother testing her tamer skill. Everyone including herself just assumed she couldn't tame anything, when in reality, she tamed the slime without a problem...Really convenient writing there.

Also, this episode directly contradicts episode 1. She finds out in this flashback that the village is after her life, including her father. Yet in episode 1, she was surprised that the village head was after her life even though she already knew before even leaving the village?

Apr 12, 7:06 AM
Oct 2023
another brutal episode, right in the feels.. this show is so special and beautiful but so sad.. i cry every episode ;_;
Apr 23, 4:46 AM

Feb 2021
What kind of family is that...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 28, 9:00 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well there’s the backstory I saw folks saying they skipped initially, I think it works better here honestly, this would have been a very upsetting way to start the show lol, yeah it works sometimes like Goblin Slayer but I think moving it was the best decision here. And yeah, it’s pretty fucked up what happened to Ivy, she had a happy family and one day she was deemed a godless heathen and became disowned by that same family, man that domestic violence scene hurt.

And she had one person stick with her, being that fortune teller who also happened to know about her being reincarnated, but she bit the dust eventually, leaving Ivy all alone, and all the sudden the village decided to go on a witch hunt, seems kinda sus ngl. And finally at the end we cut back to the cliffhanger from last episode, and of course Sora wasn’t gonna eat Ivy and was actually healing her, and now he can make puu puu sounds so I’m guessing a talking slime isn’t far off. I’d say that was a pretty strong first three episodes, looking forward to where the rest goes.
May 30, 6:13 AM
Jan 2023
Some back story on Ivy, it was very much needed for sure, and they did it very well.

What the heck was up with that priest though, that was quite suspicious. I saw 3 of something in that orb of water, does that mean it's actually a 3 star skill?

Sora has definitely evolved a bit, being able to heal, and now talk, well a word, but still talking.

Loving this so far, really hope they keep this quality up.
May 31, 2:49 PM

Nov 2019
we see Ivy’s past and how she was treated after her awakening when she received a starless tamer skill; The only perso. who stuck with Ivy was the fortune teller lady who helped her with supplies and knowledge. Apparently starless are referred to as inferior and give bad omens which is why the village is motivated to catch Ivy.

Episode wasn’t bad but it still felt lacking especially character development. The backstory felt rushed in the beginning
Jun 29, 1:46 PM

Apr 2021
Her past is very sad, hearing that from her own father is very sad... now she's going to have to live with it.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 23

49 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 8, 6:15 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16

68 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 1, 11:41 AM

» Studio deserves a shut down

TurnipFan - Jul 14

21 by Otakupervert890 »»
Aug 24, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 9

49 by Matheus050 »»
Aug 23, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 29

82 by iwubanime »»
Jul 28, 10:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.