Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 21, 2023 6:41 AM
Oct 2019
Boss Battle for the finale!!
Intense fight, and the suspense.

damn Netherlord was too much for them.

My boy Boxxo got kissed by three girls?
god damn i wish that was me fr.

Didn't expect Season 2 announcement right after this episode was ended.
I'm pretty sure the source material LN is on hiatus, not sure how they gonna do the Season 2.

Overall what a surpised, i know we all making fun of this anime before it's airing but Vending Machine Isekai is genuinely good.
As ridiculous as it sounds, and also god knows how many Isekai Anime already but they somehow made it quite refreshing and also have a lot of heart.

7/10
davidyodo24Sep 21, 2023 6:46 AM
Sep 21, 2023 10:19 AM
Feb 2022
Un episodio final con mucha emoción. Casi perdemos Halumy y Shui, pero por suerte Cajón tiene una desfibriladora. Y se gano un beso de las tres al final. Que galán Cajón. Esperando con ansias la segunda temporada.
Sep 21, 2023 12:27 PM
Dec 2021
nice anime, enjoyed it a lot.
Sep 21, 2023 2:33 PM
Jan 2023
What a great finale, with an awesome fight. It really did show how far everyone has come, but it also showed that they had a long way to go.

The AED scene was executed very well, and what Boxxo was saying about most people not knowing how to use them is very true. Boxxo ended up doing it himself with a new skill, Telekinesis. Just wish there was a bit more tension there with us not really knowing if they could be saved or not, it was one of those cases of Boxxo saves everyone again and you know he will.

I just love how we ended off the show in the same place we started it all those weeks ago, and Boxxo got a smooch off Lammis too, not what I was really expecting.

Now that this show has come to an end, I really am going to miss my Wednesday evenings watching this, it was such a good show. A fresh and unique take to the isekai genre, who knew that there were so many different types of vending machines in Japan, and I am sure there is so many more. I will definitely be watching season 2 when it airs, and I will be eagerly awaiting it.

Overall this anime gets an 8/10 from me, the animation is good, story is good and it is very unique. Unique enough that we were all questioning why this anime about a vending machine is so good.
Sep 21, 2023 11:12 PM

Nov 2014
It was a novelty for a bit, but it didn't do much in the end. Lammis was pretty much the only character that had any charm, the rest of the cast didn't have much.

4/10, bordering a 3. Below average certainly but not bad by any stretch
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Sep 21, 2023 11:23 PM
Jun 2012
Who knew that Withers would be such a connoisseur of the vended machine? 🤔

Also... Boxxo's selection appears a bit too appetizing.

For some of his customer base to wait for it to be dispensed. 😅
Sep 21, 2023 11:55 PM

Jul 2019
The fights have been kinda underwhelming but that's not why I'm watching. This was good, silly fun and I'm happy to hear about the 2nd season.

Imagine being reborn as a vending machine and it's an improvement! Poor guy, but I'm happy for him.

9/10
Sep 22, 2023 6:09 AM

Aug 2022
I starts in a lake and ends in a lake too. A lucky girl who meets a Vending Machine, Lammis and Boxxo have been through a lot.

Good journey and ended quite sweetly. Also we will see them again in season 2.
Sep 22, 2023 8:42 AM
Jan 2018
Damn, best isekai anime of the century is over….. Gonna miss this show, in the mean-time I guess I’ll read the ln/manga, whichever is the original source!
Sep 22, 2023 9:18 AM
Dec 2022
This episode was absolutely insane!! I was glad they defeated the stratum lord, but that Netherlord was crazy! It actually knew that Boxxo was from another world, and it was so strong he practically killed Hulemy and Shui which was shocking, and seeing Lammis cry was of course heartbreaking. I was just glad that Lammis and Boxxo defeated the Netherlord and saved Hulemy and Shui's lives. Lammis and Boxxo have been through a lot together since episode one, with a friendship like theirs they could overcome anything. Oh and it was hilarious when Hulemy and Shui kissed Boxxo as a thank you Lammis got jealous, or just surprised it was hard to tell😅. When Lammis kissed Boxxo it made me wonder if he'll ever be human so that they can properly kiss🤔.
Sep 22, 2023 12:06 PM
Aug 2020
Unfathomably kino, great finale to a great show. I didn't expect much from this anime really, thought I'd drop it by episode 3, but it was surprisingly better than expected and genuinely enjoyable. Hyped for season 2.
Sep 22, 2023 10:29 PM
Apr 2023
Wow! I'm glad that the vending machine finally got its first kiss! ☺️🥰😊

Also the line just before that:
"Im amazed you care for me this much when I'm a vending machine"
kind of took me out 😂

I was waiting for the AED (defibrillator) machine to come out as soon as people got knocked out, and the telekinesis intro was pretty cool (and would imagine would have a lot of future applications).

All round good/ok and fun series, and would watch again if there's a second season!
Sep 23, 2023 5:39 PM

Jan 2021
I know most people, myself included, went into this thinking it was gonna be something gimmicky considering the main character is a vending machine, but this completely blew me away. It's mostly cute slice of life stuff, with Boxxo using his vast knowledge and experience with vending machines to help out and have fun with the villagers and Lammis, but it also knows how to take itself seriously when it needs to. Not to mention, the way different vending machines are used in combat and other high stress situations was really cool to see. The character interactions were also great, and Lammis is really cute. I'm really looking forward to season 2.

7/10

This was also really cute

Sep 23, 2023 8:10 PM

Sep 2011
Very surprised to see a season two announcement. The manga must really sell that well in Japan and they just had it already greenlit. Cause this was a very mediocre, halfassed adaptation.
Sep 23, 2023 9:00 PM
Mar 2012
Good battle with rather nice animation.
Netherlord quite op, and knows Boxxo is isekaied. Boxxo & Lammis make a good team.
bit educational on vending machines. we maybe expected a wackier isekai, but it's just lowkey rpg fun. most characters werent very interesting, save for Michelle who's improving his social issues and full of mysteries, and Boxxo on his future choices.
Sep 24, 2023 4:50 AM

Nov 2011
Ok, except the concept, it was actually not that great anime IMO. xD Concept rocks tho.
It was worth to survive the series to hear "doki doki" from Hakko at the end.xD
Sep 24, 2023 12:51 PM

Mar 2020
Do you think one day he'll take the telepathy skill that has him in his list of skills he can choose from? xD

for those who don't remember go back to episode 1 you'll see there's something in the telepathy list I imagine would be very useful! 😂🤣🤣
Sep 24, 2023 1:31 PM
Dec 2021
Features an interesting isekai premise and follows through on thoughtful and creative applications of vending machines. Does however, suffer from otherwise generic isekai issues and mediocre fight animations.
Sep 25, 2023 6:38 AM

Oct 2020
It was ridiculous but gripping. See you in season 2.
Sep 27, 2023 1:28 AM

Jan 2017
A multi-phase boss battle for a season finale with a hook of "I know you're an isekai'd person" from the Demon Lord General? Sign me the fuck up for Season 2
Sep 27, 2023 5:29 AM
Aug 2023
the anime was a alot enjoyable than I thought. pretty underrated and the kiss was cute

can't wait for season 2
Sep 27, 2023 9:27 AM
Feb 2020
Lammis is so adorable, specially during the kiss scene! 💘

This anime has been a breath of fresh air, and probably the biggest surprise of this season
Sep 28, 2023 9:14 PM

Sep 2016
Best isekai. Also S2 pog.

That said, that was the time for telepathy, not telekinesis, bruh
bruh
Oct 2, 2023 11:15 PM

Jun 2014
Boxxo truly became part of the community, and I can't wait for season 2!
Oct 5, 2023 12:35 AM
Feb 2023
Please let the vending machine get a harem it'll be funny asl
Candies:
Oct 11, 2023 4:02 AM
Oct 2021
This one is good. Why people give low score?
Oct 11, 2023 3:10 PM
Nov 2022
And to think that I wasn't going to give this anime a chance because it made no sense at all confirmed season...
Oct 11, 2023 8:40 PM
Aug 2023
I thoroughly enjoyed this anime, one of the few I'd watch weekly instead of waiting until it's done and binging. That said...

Now that Boxxo has telekinesis, he better not forget he has it, and makes use of it regularly. He needs some autonomy, and ability to do things. Also he better get telepathy, or some way to communicate fluently in S2. It's long overdue, and I don't think I want to see anymore rehashing of the painful slow attempts to communicate all throughout S1.

That may change the successful relaxing formula of S1, but S2 needs to feel like it's going somewhere. Characters are already starting to "mind read" Boxxo's thoughts for more depth whether through light flickering or just guessing, so it's about time they start having conversations.
Oct 11, 2023 8:44 PM

May 2015
This anime really blew my expectations with how good a show about a sentient vending machine was. Who knew it was so well equipped for fighting medieval fantasy monsters? I also learned that there were many different types of vending machines that I did not know about prior. I can't wait for season 2 to see Boxxo battle more overpowered villains with modern convenience!
Oct 13, 2023 1:32 PM
Jul 2021
not bad but not the best
Oct 14, 2023 5:26 PM

Mar 2022
I thought the series was funny and didn't expect it to take itself too seriously.

However, the final episode didn't hit home for me.

I didn't feel invested in the plot twists or anything since there was such little character development. The climax of the series was just underwhelming.
I think it would have been funnier if they did something that could intentionally be taken less seriously (but I can't think of a better ending myself, its just my opinion).

The romance plot finale at the very end was great though. It's so funny to think that a vending machine, which can't even talk, could pull a girl like Lamis, haha. This was more along the lines of what I liked about the show; whereas I didn't care so much about the boss fight earlier.
Oct 19, 2023 9:05 AM

Oct 2008
Was better than I prepared for. Was a bit disappointed that they did nothing with his new telekinesis power. Shouldn't he be able to communicate now? Give him a notepad and a pen.
Oct 23, 2023 4:52 AM

Apr 2011
It kinda sucks they weren't able to beat the Netherlord. At least they all survived. It was a very close call for Sui and Hulemmy but good thing hako where able to
revived them. Damn. He even got a kiss from three girls. Lucky.

Despite the ridiculous plot of an MC being a vending machine, it was an enjoyable show to watch. Too bad he can't turn into a human, but maybe in the future.
Oct 29, 2023 3:43 AM
Jan 2022
Never judge book by its cover it was alright watch
Nov 1, 2023 2:03 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Weird end with the kisses, ngl. Still, this wasn't a bad anime. I wasn't sure what to expect or how they'd handle it, but I think they went about this premise in probably the bes way they could. Like, sometimes you think things like, "It would have been better if X", but I think they did most things the best way and then it's just up to the watcher on whether they like it or not. Not bad.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Nov 4, 2023 11:24 AM
Jul 2023
Wonderful little end
Nov 7, 2023 10:52 PM
Nov 2023
Tell me how a vending machine has more game than me.
Nov 16, 2023 6:55 AM

Apr 2021
I thought Boxxo was going to unlock that ability to speak,I waited for so long.

Nothing special episode. If we want to discover more things, let's wait for the second season.
Nov 17, 2023 8:35 PM

Dec 2020
He even said it at the end. The whole premise is ridiculous, but it was actually really really enjoyable and fun to watch.

Though he is a vending machine he still brings the usual op skills, knowledge from the other world, and snagging a harem still lol not sure how they understood the AED instructions shouldn't it have been in Japanese?

Looking forward to season 2
Dec 18, 2023 5:54 PM
Dec 2023
Somehow actually one of the best isekais.
Dec 24, 2023 6:16 PM

Nov 2009
What was that form change when Lammis was holding him on her head even for?

Lammis literally just rotate Boxx around like 3 times and then kicks the Skeleton Lord... Boxx literally did nothing there... LOL

And the real "Nether lord" appears, and he doesn't give fuck about the coin and just give it to the group, lol.

Also, the classic RPG Boss trop where the Boss decides to stop attacking and leave when they have the advantage of "Come back stronger, hahahahaha"..

And apparently they did CPR... with a portable CPR machine thing that just do a fairly small electric shock... huh... thought it would be like the normal strength CPR where it goes "BOOM" and start up the heart. But this one just do a small one and someone has to manually continue to push the heart.

Guess it's some sort of fail safe so that random ppls doesn't abuse the device if it has too much power (as high power can be turn into a stun gun type of thing and become dangerous)

___ ___ ___

TBH... this series is interesting, but also fairly boring. I don't really get the "wow" vibe I usually get from a good series. This is more or less a watch it and forget it series, lol.

Also... the romantic aspect between a vending machine and a girl feels kinda weird, but I guess this is the same effect that some guys treating their cars like their GFs... lol (with the reverse where it's a girl in love with a vending machine...) And not only that, but apparently there's a harem brewing with the other girls joining in to kiss the vending machine...

Lets just hope the girls don't start to actually "Hump" the vending machine... and hope there isn't a vending machine with build-in "female pleasure device"...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 11, 5:35 PM
Jul 2019
I want see more vending adventure of Boxox. I can not get enough. I love it and enjoy it.
Feb 3, 3:17 AM

Mar 2015
That last scene lol. I forgot how ridiculous and silly this anime was.

Wasn't really expecting me to enjoy a vending machine anime this much. 7/10
Mar 6, 4:13 AM

Nov 2016
a chillaxing series for a rainy day, still surprised how this got an adaptation and an S2 to boot compared to many more deserving LOL

the ending was kinda a let down. i was so hoping hed turn into a human again cuz you know, kissing the frog prince and stuff
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Mar 7, 12:31 PM
Jun 2022
After Ep. 8 , 9 . It Started Becoming Less & Less Fun . Well , Some Bits Were Entertaining Regardless . So , I Guess Season 2 Can't Be That Bad . Looking Forward To It!
Mar 14, 9:49 PM

Apr 2022
Good point... ;-)

Mar 29, 2:18 PM

Jul 2020
It's my first time to watch an isekai anime where the MC is not human, animal or any living thing and it made me think that will this work? and it did was a pretty good experience and a delightful one. I'm quite curious as to what happen next but I guess manga is the only way to know. all in all one of the best and memorable isekai anime I've seen.
May 4, 1:28 AM

Nov 2019
Boxxo really pulled out a resuscitation AED machine out of nowhere after the battle lol. We go back to the roots of Boxxo's first encounter with Lammis.

Decent series but would like to see more skill leveling personally. The characters are all nice but they feel non-essential to the story except for the MC, the group of fools and the guild master.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jidou Hanbaiki ni Umarekawatta Ore wa Meikyuu wo Samayou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2023

55 by ST63LTH »»
May 3, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Jidou Hanbaiki ni Umarekawatta Ore wa Meikyuu wo Samayou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2023

87 by ST63LTH »»
May 2, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Jidou Hanbaiki ni Umarekawatta Ore wa Meikyuu wo Samayou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2023

51 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 7, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Jidou Hanbaiki ni Umarekawatta Ore wa Meikyuu wo Samayou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2023

40 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 7, 1:06 AM

Poll: » Jidou Hanbaiki ni Umarekawatta Ore wa Meikyuu wo Samayou Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2023

39 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 7, 12:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.