Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 13, 2023 9:41 PM
May 2017
Entertaining episode, but that ending oooff...Sousuke's tormentor and his mother cross paths. By the looks of their expressions they seem to be well acquainted. With one more episode can this season actually wrap up on a happy note? Things ain't looking good chief nosireeee

5/5
Jun 13, 2023 10:14 PM

Apr 2008
Is anyone else here because of the reddit blackout?
Have been really enjoying Skip to Loafer - recently started binging it and sad that it will be over next week. Feels like there's a lot to wrap up in the finale, and I'll probably need to read the manga after this
Jun 13, 2023 10:50 PM

Mar 2016
Real manga OG's remember that the manga was completely upfront about the play being sound of music.
I love Yuzu and Makoto's friendship they're very sweet :-)
Jun 13, 2023 11:42 PM

Oct 2022
Yikes, mom and Rika crossed paths. What's gonna be with Shima now.
Jun 13, 2023 11:52 PM

Dec 2022
I'm starting to hate Ririka now.. like she's trying to get Shima's attention in a bad way(ruining something like friendships). I hope Mitsumi stands up for Shima when he feels uncomfortable with Ririka.
Jun 14, 2023 12:32 AM

Dec 2022
shimas mother and the model meeting a bad thing or good just have to find out
Jun 14, 2023 2:18 AM

Nov 2022
That girl Ririka will surely make a ruckus in school.. can't wait for the backstory of hers and Shima
Jun 14, 2023 2:52 AM

Oct 2022
Sousuke's mom looks like the best girl + main heroine of a certain romance anime when she was young lol.

I like her calm & beauty trait.

Jun 14, 2023 3:54 AM
May 2023
I have a question guys. Why do Shima and his little step-brother have the same last name?
Jun 14, 2023 5:16 AM

Dec 2019
Suplooooo said:
I have a question guys. Why do Shima and his little step-brother have the same last name?
Shima's the surname. His brother's name is Keiri and he is Sosuke.
Jun 14, 2023 5:22 AM
May 2023
MangagnaM said:
Suplooooo said:
Shima's the surname. His brother's name is Keiri and he is Sosuke.
I know, surname and last name are the same thing. I wonder why they have the same surname, since they weren’t born from the same father, right?
Jun 14, 2023 6:10 AM

Aug 2013
that Yuzuki/Makoto moment was so gay, i love it TT_TT

i agree w/ everyone saying Skip and Loafer is one of the best slice of life shoujo anime in recent years! honestly it's one of the best i've seen point blank. the way they manage to make you care about the characters enough that even when romance isn't happening, you still feel entertained and invested, is amazing.
Jun 14, 2023 6:16 AM
Feb 2019
KEIRI MADE THE SERIES 100 TIMES BETTER.
Jun 14, 2023 6:17 AM

Dec 2022
Things are going to get real interesting real quick! I really hope we finally learn about what happened! We have one episode left.

Jun 14, 2023 6:35 AM

Oct 2022
Keiri is a very cute little brother but I'm glad he's handled realistically and Shima genuinely sees a connection between his behavior as a young boy and Keiris. Of course the redhead could make things difficult for Shima and Mitsumi, this definitely amps up the drama for the big finale. But let's hope the finale ends well for both of them.
UndefeatedBahamut
Jun 14, 2023 11:48 AM

Sep 2017
Ah man this show is always showing the good side of people. Makoto making Yuzu feel included like that was so wholesome. Even the goofy ass student council president had his moment with Takamine realizing the good of him helping out that student like that. Of course we get the cliffhanger with the fashion model or whatever girl showing up at the end and even seeing Shima's mom for extra drama. Though with this show I know it will be handled well.
Jun 14, 2023 8:12 PM
Mar 2015
Just when bro is found Mon has to run into Rika
Jun 14, 2023 8:35 PM

Oct 2022
Seeing Mika dressed like a nun is truly hilarious :DD

That scene when Mika asked Mitsumi if Nao-chan will come to the festival was cute, she's totally getting along with her.
toralbabsJun 14, 2023 8:38 PM
Jun 14, 2023 8:49 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Nice to see that underneath his bravado, Kanechika-senpai really does care about people's opinion of his work and was looking for validation. His blush was cute.
Jun 14, 2023 9:04 PM

Dec 2022
I really like Makoto's development. The fact that she's the first one to step up because she saw herself in her friends and trying to bridge their relationship. That's wholesome!! I also like how in a way she also protect Yuzuki by showing that her friend wasn't a type of girl that her friends imagined.
Jun 15, 2023 9:20 AM

May 2015
Keiri is kinda cute.
Jun 15, 2023 10:06 AM

May 2014
Uh-oh model girl here to start trouble. Give me the flashback anime.

Only 1 more episode left nooo.
Jun 15, 2023 2:31 PM
Mar 2023
This chapter gave us a little more context as to why Shima avoided being at home most of the time, since after his mother's divorce and remarriage, he mistakenly believes that he is a nuisance in the family or that he is a leftover from the family. previous marriage, luckily he woke up and now he understands that this is not how things work, in addition to the fact that the relationship he has with his little brother is like that for the same reason, it is not that they hate him or anything like that. On the other hand, it seems that Ririka and Shima's family are not in a very good condition, that makes me wonder if the story that we have seen in the memories and small conversations so far is really faithful to how the events happened. at the time, so that I give rise to a possible information gap that we are omitting. We have to wait for the final episode to reveal what the Cliffhanger scene was due to and what the full picture is.
PS: Shima's brother has more personality than many, he made me laugh when they told him "What a cute backpack" and he teleported to say "Isn't that right?"
Jun 15, 2023 7:15 PM

Oct 2022
That was cute of Mako. Trying to break the ice for her friend. Can't believe it has only been 6 months but Mako really changed a lot from when she was introduced. She's one of my favorite characters in this show.
Jun 15, 2023 7:34 PM

Dec 2022
That was an unnerving way to end the episode. I'm expecting something along the lines of a confrontation in the next episode, which may lead to Mitsumi and Sousuke reaching a new milestone in their relationship.

Otherwise, the whole rest of the episode was quite enjoyable. Then again, school festival arcs usually are.
Jun 15, 2023 8:58 PM
Apr 2021
Freaking clif hanger making me mad 😠
Jun 15, 2023 10:07 PM

May 2010
Who is Shima's mom's VA? She sounds like Sawashiro Miyuki.

Also, yikes. Knew Ririka is about to ruin everything.
Jun 16, 2023 2:16 PM
Sep 2021
The brotherly scene was a nice touch, haha. Makes me think of my baby brother.
Jun 16, 2023 10:18 PM
Sep 2016
Braided Yuzu-chan is the only thing we need in life.

The girls.... They're so different from each other, only met for about roughly 6 mths, and yet already so comfy with each other it felt like they grew up together. So f*ing wholesome.... More to that, seriously I'm not even surprised if there are already yuri doujins about YuzuXMako or MakoXYuzu coupling distributed somewhere in the internet.

This title has really2 good character writings. I mean, Kanechika is always all fired up and even a bit pushy. Yet here we see even he may act meek when nervous when his hardwork (the playwright) is displayed to the public.
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Jun 17, 2023 6:04 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Eh looks like a fine ass festival they've got there. Nice weather, good feeling with an indoor slippers around. Class act was fast but fine enough. Girls having a wholesome conversation and enjoying their high school life to the max. Student council also doing a fine work, but the vice president stating such an obvious red flag there, to raise the last drama for the show before its end. No incident? Oh yeah, cool, and then them see each other. Nice weather suddenly changed into a good cliffhanger xd.

About Shima little brother tho, really not expecting a dang three years old one. Not to mention he's the considerate type one also. Then the fact that theres some interesting line coming from Shima, stating about the awkwardness around his parents. Especially since theres an obvious problem with those red-haired girl also. So, hopefully everything ends well and close the show with an outstanding finish. Let's see...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 17, 2023 10:59 AM
Mar 2023
Very cute as always
Jun 17, 2023 11:07 AM

Jan 2022
Only 1 episode left :( poor Mitsumi had no friends to show around the school since Fumi lives so far away. Sad that Shima's little brother tends to avoid him since he doesn't want to get in Shima's way. What an awkward situation. It makes sense that Shima's mom got remarried. Its cute seeing Makko get more comfortable around her friends because she took the time to tell her friends about Yuzu since they seemed uncomfortable around her. Lots and lots of glow ups!

I absolutely hated the cliffhanger. Shima's mom was not happy to see the model. I'm worried to see what kind of commotion the model is going to cause especially since Shima told Chris-kun not to say anything to her /:
This never updates so that's cool
Jun 17, 2023 5:34 PM

Apr 2013
Okay, I'm really curious...this meeting isn't going to end up well!

.·:*¨ 重逢的时代 - 𝕵𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌 ¨*:·. 𓆩♡𓆪
𝟎:𝟒𝟐 ㅇ──────────────── 𝟑:𝟏𝟑
↺¹ |◁ ▷| ⋮≡
Jun 17, 2023 5:50 PM
May 2021
here comes the ugly bitch with all her problems ruining shimas mood again
Jun 18, 2023 12:25 AM

Jun 2014
tekkenshu7 said:
1 episode left, I guess the conclusion for this cour will be the confrontation between Ririka and the Shima family.

I suggest everyone to pick up the manga. It only has 52 chapters as of this writing, but every chapter has a lot of content. I think it's also worth noting that the anime was announced around the 40+ chapters, and from this we could gauge until when we can expect a new season might come out if ever they decide to make another one.

PS Yuzuki is so cute in this episode, fully enjoying her high school life with her true friends ☺️

So which chapter should I start after watching the latest episode and which chapter is the anime projecting to end? (assuming the anime did not adapt the chapters out of order) Thanks in advance! 

Jun 18, 2023 12:33 AM
Apr 2023
SmilingBeginner said:
tekkenshu7 said:
1 episode left, I guess the conclusion for this cour will be the confrontation between Ririka and the Shima family.

I suggest everyone to pick up the manga. It only has 52 chapters as of this writing, but every chapter has a lot of content. I think it's also worth noting that the anime was announced around the 40+ chapters, and from this we could gauge until when we can expect a new season might come out if ever they decide to make another one.

PS Yuzuki is so cute in this episode, fully enjoying her high school life with her true friends ☺️

So which chapter should I start after watching the latest episode and which chapter is the anime projecting to end? (assuming the anime did not adapt the chapters out of order) Thanks in advance! 

The School festival will go until chapter 23 (Boisterous Culture Festival part 4) with a good conclusion to the arc. There are also no skipped or swapped events as far as I can tell.

I am not sure if they will use some bits from chapter 24 or so, but it would be good to pick the story up after chapter 23.
Jun 18, 2023 1:46 PM
May 2019
Why do I feel like this episode didn't show enough? ): Still happy to see little Keiri Shima, though. He's adorable!
Jun 18, 2023 3:41 PM

Jul 2016
Is it too much if I wish for Sousuke's mom to bitch-slap Ririka as part of the finale? Because man if stares could kill...

5/5 episode. Yuzuki is precious and I absolutely love the friendship she has with Makoto and the rest. She deserves the world just like Mitsumi.

Also lil bro was cool. What a brave little fella he is.
Jun 20, 2023 1:30 AM

Aug 2019
I’m sad this next episode is the end, but at least from the looks of the ending of this episode it will be very eventful

whoever voice acted for Shima’s brother did amazing though
Jun 20, 2023 4:38 AM

Jun 2019
LOL... Shiima's little brother was enjoying and having fun until he saw his big brother. That was so cute and very true. That's how kids react. Loving the festival. Can't wait to see the final episode.
Jun 21, 2023 11:37 PM

Feb 2019
I'm a bit confused about Sousuke's family situation. So that's his stepmother and stepbrother. But was the mom he wanted to make happy back then his biological mom or his stepmom? Because it seems like he gets along just fine with his stepmom and his stepmom seemed to recognise that girl who's friends with Sousuke.
Jun 22, 2023 12:27 AM

Mar 2010
Cute family!, Model chick better not be there to cause drama
Jun 24, 2023 5:19 AM
Mar 2020
School festival is youth!
Jun 24, 2023 6:54 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
olokinprime said:
School festival is youth!
eh? Thought school festival also works for the old one too. Because, you know, the drill...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 25, 2023 1:04 PM

Feb 2018
The event seems to be going well, felt a little bad for Mitsumi but at least she is in that group and has made new friends at the school.
Shima is doing better than expected now that his family has shown up to the event, but with Saijou it could be a problem.
Jun 28, 2023 7:32 AM

Jul 2015
Adorable little brother Shima got, and also quite the trooper for holding in his tears, acting all cheerful an chatty and even managing to go to Shima's classroom.

Jul 2, 2023 4:59 AM

Nov 2019
When I was three years old, I couldn't sleep without my Ugly Huggy (favorite bolster pillow).
Not to mention not crying when separated from parents.
Jul 6, 2023 12:18 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Yuzuki's right though. If someone's not really interested in your hobbies and the things you create then are they really interested in you? I mean, you don't have to like what they make, but having that interest is nice... It was really great to see the girls being like actual friends. Like I actually really like their friendship. It's really comforting. ;o;;
Admittedly, I'm not all for the whole "you ruined my life so you should never have a good time ever" thing. Like people have done me and my family really bad like in extreme ways, but I'm not sitting around thinking they should never have like... a life or something.;;

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jul 11, 2023 11:01 AM
Sep 2022
this episode was cool, teenage climaxes and chemistries, kiddish ego, but parallel sense of responsibility, pushing and moving forward, wholesome
Jul 29, 2023 12:10 AM

Jun 2020
Everyone taking care of Shima's brother was so adorable. Model girl and mom cross paths, i wonder whats about to go down
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2023

236 by anii_squid »»
Sep 4, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2023

135 by EsieEyen »»
Jul 21, 1:32 AM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2023

140 by addictedtoliving »»
Jul 20, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2023

174 by addictedtoliving »»
Jul 19, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2023

210 by addictedtoliving »»
Jul 19, 8:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.