Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 9, 2023 4:01 AM

May 2022
Mattinator95 said:
This is probably the 2nd time I have had an issue with Hidive , this time the video quality, that’s if it is a hidive issue
That's a shame. The show is very good looking. Find the best quality possible.
Apr 9, 2023 4:24 AM

Jun 2021
In this episode, I can't say if this anime is wholesome in it's own way lol.
Apr 9, 2023 4:40 AM
Oct 2022
Honestly, I don't like shows with pervy stuff. but this one keeps getting interesting. I love this...
Apr 9, 2023 4:57 AM

Feb 2020
He bust it in the school bathroom bruh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2023 5:59 AM
Sep 2021
Our MC had a good time with yamada in the school festival and thus his school life is slowly getting better due to yamada.
Apr 9, 2023 9:38 AM
Mar 2018
It's becoming like a teasing master takagi theme only more sexy and she has no clue he's getting worked up and nervous from what she does.
Apr 9, 2023 10:40 AM

Jan 2021
Kyoutarou still behind that bookshelf watching how Anna eats her candy etc lmao. Anna is about to eat but she forgot the water for something so she runs back and forth to get some water, but Kyoutarou is cleaning the floor when he sees Anna in-front of him, Anna tells him that she was about to clean it but she doesn't have much time left. Kyoutarou sprints to get an glass but when he returns Anna already ate the whole thing so he just drinks water. Stay hydrated.

Its pretty hot in the class and the girls are sweating and the boys are being pervy, bruh. One of the boys even wants to go towards Anna but Kyoutarou has a plan to stop him and he lets fall something and at that moment the girls are already out of the class. Kyoutarou is back by his favorite place, the library when he sees Anna also sitting there and Anna asks him if he can lend her the wapper or something and he gives it to her, she says that it has an nice smell and that she says that he should smell it as well, Kyoutarou then notices that she wearing her swimsuit bc its so hot and she's sweating, then she goes under the table because someone is coming and she says to Kyoutarou to sit on her place, the girl asks Kyoutarou if he saw Anna but he says no, the girls sits then and tells some nice things and then Anna comes from under the table and they both leave the room. 

The cultural festival is about to begin and their class is doing an spooky theme. Kyoutarou notices Hara's things and there's some fanservice. Anna then comes out of nowhere and scares Kyoutarou lmao. Then Hara writes something in the tombstones and the class assumes that its Kyoutarou, but Kyoutarou only wanted to protect Hara or Anna? Idk. Hara then comes back and says that she wrote it, but she quickly removes it and the cultural festival can go on. The boy who wanted Anna's number is there again trying to come closer towards Anna but the girls form an protective formation. It was nice to see that Anna & Kyoutarou took a selfie of them being together in the classroom, which was wholesome. 

Wholesome episode, glad to see that Anna & Kyoutarou are getting to know each other better.
Apr 9, 2023 11:18 AM
Aug 2022
I found this episode good.
First ep felt annoying.
The comedy and humour was also great.

And, the MC learnt why that feels good.
Apr 9, 2023 11:41 AM
Jan 2021
boobs boner dogshit crap..gonna drop it
Apr 9, 2023 12:20 PM

Nov 2013
Yamada is a sweet cinnamon roll. 
Apr 9, 2023 12:38 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Very good, Yamada is sure something, I like the progression, he already got a selfie with her ahah
Apr 9, 2023 12:48 PM
Feb 2021
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
MAIN GUY IS ANOYIN and he also RUBBED A QUICK ONE!
AT SCHOOL!
disgust
Apr 9, 2023 12:59 PM

Jan 2021
Nerunerunerune... :3

Okay omg, some pervy stuffs on this episode hahah. I just realized that this anime is that type, I didn't really notice it when watching the first episode. Well but I guess it's understandable sincee they are middle schoolers.

But seriously, the scene when Yamada smoothly took Ichikawa's phone and took a selfie of them together, it made me smile widely >< I understood that what Ichikawa meant was that he wanted to take a picture of the map, so I didn't expect that Yamada would think of it as take a photo together :')

Apr 9, 2023 1:17 PM

May 2022
elpg said:
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
AT SCHOOL!
disgust

This show is wholesome af, get out of here with that nonsense! Disgusting is Made in Abyss: Golden City of the Scorching Sun which you gave a 10/10. Yes I too enjoyed MIA:GCSS, and rated it highly, but I think we could be more consistent with our thoughts yeah? Geez 🙄
LordKirkisApr 9, 2023 1:27 PM
Apr 9, 2023 1:30 PM
Feb 2021
LordKirkis said:
elpg said:
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
AT SCHOOL!
disgust

This show is wholesome af, get out of here with that nonsense! Disgusting is Made in Abyss: Golden City of the Scorching Sun which you gave a 10/10. Yes I too enjoyed MIA:GCSS, and rated it highly, but I think we could be more consistent with our thoughts yeah? Geez 🙄
helo! i like the show i dont think the ep is a 1/5 ur reply doesnt make sense tho i have been trying to write a reply for the past few minutes and it is very hard consider adding me on discord if you want to talk
elp#3171
Apr 9, 2023 1:41 PM

May 2022
elpg said:
LordKirkis said:

helo! i like the show i dont think the ep is a 1/5 ur reply doesnt make sense tho i have been trying to write a reply for the past few minutes and it is very hard consider adding me on discord if you want to talk
elp#3171
Yeah.. you like the show? I didn't get that at all from your last post you see.. I suppose you enjoy eliciting some sort of response then. Well try to be a bit more clear next time I would say.
Apr 9, 2023 2:00 PM
Feb 2021
LordKirkis said:
elpg said:
elp#3171
Yeah.. you like the show? I didn't get that at all from your last post you see.. I suppose you enjoy eliciting some sort of response then. Well try to be a bit more clear next time I would say.
you are weird man
i mean i can find something disgusting that you dont find disgusting or think something isnt that you think is we are all individuals its not about being consistent its about preference and all sorts of things 
so your made in abyss argument is bs! and doesnt make much sense i dont know if the show is wholesome and idc 
ALSO YOU were so REPULSED by my comment that was me just having fun with this rating episode thingy took it serious because you chose to, looked through my profile found something you could argue about and replied to me....
and now you are saying i like eliciting some sort of response? i am not targeting you when i am writing this honestly i thought these comments were private until recently 

lets not be so negative and assume things about people and stop arguing over the smallest and stupid things.. this is pointless
Apr 9, 2023 2:11 PM

May 2022
elpg said:
LordKirkis said:
you are weird man
i mean i can find something disgusting that you dont find disgusting or think something isnt that you think is we are all individuals its not about being consistent its about preference and all sorts of things 
so your made in abyss argument is bs! and doesnt make much sense i dont know if the show is wholesome and idc 
ALSO YOU were so REPULSED by my comment that was me just having fun with this rating episode thingy took it serious because you chose to, looked through my profile found something you could argue about and replied to me....
and now you are saying i like eliciting some sort of response? i am not targeting you when i am writing this honestly i thought these comments were private until recently 

lets not be so negative and assume things about people and stop arguing over the smallest and stupid things.. this is pointless

Nope these are not private, they are public posts to discuss the episodes as they become available to watch. You were posting for fun, but how am I suppose to know that given what you posted? You can't blame me for bringing some perspective to the discussion here. Particularly for a show that is actually very good.

LordKirkisApr 9, 2023 2:16 PM
Apr 9, 2023 3:06 PM

Jul 2019
I like Yamada's friends, especially Kobayashi. She's cute.
Apr 9, 2023 3:57 PM
Apr 2022
Ichikawa is such a nice edgy pervy guy. Good ep
Apr 9, 2023 5:39 PM

Feb 2011
This show is absolutely wild, and i'm all for it.
Yamada is so cute, and ichikawa is hilarious for how his antics completely mismatch what he thinks

fantastic episode, Also, yamada has bite marks on her neck?
is she a vampire or somethin

Apr 9, 2023 5:49 PM
Mar 2020
important one, but not so interesting
Apr 9, 2023 6:10 PM
Aug 2020
Man ichikawa really need to control himself more
Apr 9, 2023 7:20 PM

May 2019
This series has quickly grown on me. I find Anna to be such an airhead but thoughtful and nice too. Ichikawa is pretty friendly under his exterior and his "motive" of wanting to kill. I liked the comedy bits and the misunderstandings including when Anna thought Ichikawa wanted a pic together.
Apr 9, 2023 9:12 PM
Feb 2020
So he's a horny chuuni, really not that unusual
Apr 10, 2023 12:12 AM

Oct 2018
Continues to be weird in its characterization, the anime indeed has a lot of gimmicks, but none of them is appealing to me.
Apr 10, 2023 3:00 AM
Mar 2020
Trash senpai isn't as bad as show off classmate.
Apr 10, 2023 5:55 AM
Oct 2019
Bruhh did Ichikawa just did the thing on the toilet? LMAO

wow didn't even showing us the Haunted House? that's kinda sucks.
Apr 10, 2023 6:09 AM

Dec 2020
Well, that was another good episode. 

Anna is such an airhead lol
Apr 10, 2023 6:30 AM
Apr 2021
The opening in this anime is like crack I can’t stop repeating bro😫😫🔥🔥 and this was a pretty good episode the MC is becoming less of a chuunibyou and more of a better person + Ichikawa is really good a painting I hope we get more of him doing that, and I’m happy bro got a pic with Yamada he’s getting somewhere💪🏽
Apr 10, 2023 8:47 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
I'm betting my whole future that he gonna be beating his chibi chinko to that selfie they took together

Apr 10, 2023 10:45 PM
Jul 2021
Pretty sweet budding romance. The airhead female protagonist is hilarious, flawed and yet great.
Apr 11, 2023 7:47 PM
Oct 2017
saw my circle hyping this adaptation and didn't really give it a thought and first 2 eps were definitely cringe and not to my taste but I gave it the benefit of the doubt to just spoil myself with the manga since it doesn't feel like anything special happening and i felt its like any other romcom school anime full of situational stuff the mc gets flustered and thats always the joke. well... it kinda is but damn does it get better in the late chapters.

don't wanna spoil anything but im really interested how far does the anime gonna go from adapting the manga cause there are definitely a few scenes i wanna see.

Apr 12, 2023 2:40 AM

Nov 2021
Man this show is so cute, love the dynamic between the leads. I don't get why it has such a low score tho, really digging it so far
Apr 12, 2023 6:19 AM

Dec 2018
i don't think it's a bad show, just really milquetoast. nothing particularly special about it so far.
Apr 12, 2023 3:01 PM
Jan 2023
Yamada is a vampire??? i see 2 dot on her neck, similar to a vampire bite, and now i have some doubt
Apr 13, 2023 2:13 AM
Mar 2021
He didn't want her crying in the first episode and he protected her from the guys who really wanted her line now he got her an extra glass even though the room is so far away for wanting to kill her he's so cute  her and treats her well he was also happy about the photo with her

It's supposed to be romantic, maybe he's already in love with her and doesn't know it?  what do you think ?  please no spoilers
Apr 14, 2023 7:28 AM

Mar 2016
Bruh... Our boi went to the restrooms to do ease his... urges?
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Apr 14, 2023 11:11 AM
Apr 2020
Ricky16 said:
I really don't like that orange hair boy, he is looking Yamada-san dirty.
Our Ichikawa-kun will definitely protect her that's for sure.
I'm really excited for next episode.
Thats what i don't like about this series, i really hate to see middle schooler being sexualize.

Apr 14, 2023 3:34 PM
Oct 2022
Dudes got 125k posts and you're worried about him posting first? 
Apr 14, 2023 3:34 PM
Oct 2022
Agreed. The colors are refreshing
Apr 14, 2023 3:35 PM
Oct 2022
may or may not be, interesting observation though. 
Apr 14, 2023 6:41 PM

Apr 2021
Jennysevilla said:
It's supposed to be romantic, maybe he's already in love with her and doesn't know it?  what do you think ?  please no spoilers
watch tomorrows ep and youll have your answer.
Apr 14, 2023 9:30 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Yamada kind of reminds of the chick from that feet anime, Akebi's sailor uniform or whatever you call it

Yeah this is a pretty nice wholesome family friendly show. Dude literally went to the bathroom to uh, take care of his "raging boner". 

I like the ed. I'll stick around for a couple more episodes at the very least.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 14, 2023 10:06 PM
Aug 2022
Muzan2020 said:
Ricky16 said:
I really don't like that orange hair boy, he is looking Yamada-san dirty.
Our Ichikawa-kun will definitely protect her that's for sure.
I'm really excited for next episode.
Thats what i don't like about this series, i really hate to see middle schooler being sexualize.

Couldn't agree more !!!!!
Apr 15, 2023 4:26 AM
May 2020
Kyotaro is a villain, that he wants to destroy the whole world... But he's a piece of bread. I just hope that the anime is not based all the time on showing ecchi scenes😔Kyotaro is a villain, that he wants to destroy the whole world... But he's a piece of bread. I just hope that the anime is not based all the time on showing ecchi scenes😔
Apr 15, 2023 11:25 AM
Jan 2023
GRAAAAPE I WILL GIVE MY LIFE FOR PAKISTAN

Apr 15, 2023 1:22 PM

Oct 2017
Things used to be this awkard between the two heh. Atleast he got a photo of them together.
Apr 16, 2023 12:17 PM
Aug 2020
a problem of any shounen romcom and romantic subtext is that the protagonists personality
Apr 16, 2023 8:50 PM
Feb 2020
it was ok ig. gonna keep watching tho
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2023

282 by Nokic »»
Jun 2, 3:14 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

370 by Zoopiez »»
May 18, 2:44 PM

» The femal cast support the MC too fast?

passtur - Apr 15

23 by Zoopiez »»
May 18, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2023

255 by Zoopiez »»
May 18, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2023

216 by Playcool »»
Apr 29, 3:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.