Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 8, 2021 8:08 PM
Jul 2018
An 'okay' episode! I noticed that they removed some of the scenes from the manga, like how Mihai Florescu tricked Inugami into getting into his room and locked his door without Inugami suspecting it at first. And the second one is the explanation of Mihai about the new CEO of the factory their team is infiltrating.

The part where one of those sister mosquito kemono sucked that one worker of the factory is creepy! Also, when Shiki hid on the side while camoflauged when those mosquito kemonos passed by him is really scary! I could imagine that if I was in Shiki's position, I would've lost my camoflauged and gave myself to the kemono mosquitoes!
Feb 8, 2021 8:41 PM

Oct 2017
Okay I want Kon x Kabane ship, I hope they marry when they grow up at the end of this series. Cause they are really sweet together.

I dun like Mihai, someone who uses chipdren for their amusement isn't respectable at all.
Feb 9, 2021 7:11 AM

Jun 2020
Kabane is so endearing! And he so readily agreed to be Mihai’s slave lolllolol. Also what a nice addition to the cast of characters, Mihai is definitely interesting. Kon was so cute too!!!!

Really enjoying Kemono Jihen

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Feb 9, 2021 8:34 AM

Feb 2015
The episode was great, but Mihai is just shitty ._.
Dislike him a lot and kinda hope that if someone of the "good" characters has to die, it'll be him :x
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Feb 9, 2021 9:29 AM

Apr 2008
Aww Kon is so pure hearted I can't take it!! Poor thing when she was crying about Inari ignoring her I felt so bad. Also the new character Mihai...don't know how I feel about him yet.
SevenFeb 9, 2021 9:56 AM
Feb 9, 2021 12:16 PM
Oct 2016
Kon is just the cutest

Feb 9, 2021 6:17 PM

Jul 2012
Aha! Mihai's anime debut! He's a quirky one.

Kon and Kabane adorable as always. They're all such great kids really.

I'm excited for the next episode! I already know what's going to happen but the tension on those last moments with Shiki was so GOOD!

Ngl, I can't wait to reach the actual plot. These first chapters felt the weakes for me so far in the manga. I wonder how much they'll cover though.
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Feb 11, 2021 10:36 AM
Jan 2020
This vampire is a savage. He left Shiki like this and he is planning to have more fun. Not good. I cant predict whats gonna happen but it sure if gonna be good.
Feb 12, 2021 5:39 AM

Oct 2009
Kabane : Obtained Kitsune girlfriend

He promised her he will go back to find her after finish his chores.
But they skip to the mission straight away after he went home. Wonder if Kabane forgot about her in the park D:
Feb 12, 2021 3:34 PM

Jul 2012
OnoD's character is finally here! And he's a vampire lol
I've been waiting to hear his voice since the beginning, I love his song from the OP!

Kon and Kabane are sooo cute!
Feb 13, 2021 6:09 PM

Dec 2016
People: Wow, Kon is so cute!!!
Me: Wow, Kon is really damaged person. She too much rely on others. It was shown in previous period by "good girl" attitude but she thinks it is ok to eat wild animals? I hope Kabane will be her "light"
And yeah, she was really adorable in this episode and I ship them.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.99/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.169/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.89/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.66/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.55/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Feb 15, 2021 7:14 PM

Dec 2016
Mihai looks like Ferid from Owari no Seraph and both of them are vampires too XD

Kon was too cute in this episode...

Those mosquitoes heads were actually creepy.
Feb 23, 2021 3:33 AM
May 2020
so many different ghouls nd stuff fam this is very cool
Apr 4, 2021 1:59 AM

Sep 2012
Nieznajomy43 said:

Me: Wow, Kon is really damaged person. She too much rely on others. It was shown in previous period by "good girl" attitude but she thinks it is ok to eat wild animals?

he will be her BF :D
they are the ship of the series
Apr 8, 2021 7:45 AM

Mar 2016
Mihai is a vampire which makes me dislike him naturally even if he is the cool kind. He literally locked up Inugami and had the kids take up a case they were never familiar with. Kabane planned to go back for Kon... It didn't happen. Also, it seems Mirai is just like Malty. Replacing the poor girl with a dude until she got back :( Kabane managed to crack Mihai's wrist which is amazing despite of losing. And it seems this anime debunks the theory that vampires heal extremely fast. Now to see how mosquito girls vs. the trio goes. Also, wonder what trauma it is that Shiki is hiding?
Jun 8, 2021 1:31 AM

Jul 2015
Poor Kon-chan, abandoned by her beloved Inari-sama and getting some beatings by Kabane.

Inugami really has some dangerous allies, first Inari and now Mihai who does things for his own entertainment

Oct 14, 2021 3:41 AM

Jun 2016
Inugami was hiding a vampire away from everyone. No wonder tho, Mihai has a twisted, maniacal personality, lol.

Kon has been abandoned by Inari for another kitsune. Inari is making the wrong choice cause Kon is way too adorable, even if she is a bit gullible and baka-like.

An infiltration mission, it's the first time we see the trio -and Mihai- do one of these. Against three kanonba girls, eh, and it looks as if Shiki is suffering a panic attack. I hope he'll be alright.

Oct 21, 2021 1:43 AM

May 2020
Mihai the vampire seems strong. Untill his hand broke by Kabane lol. Kon and Kabane suit together, can't wait about their story. Inugami trapped in room, this mission just for Mihai to having fun. Trio Mosquitos pop out, maybe soon a dragon.
Mar 12, 2022 6:03 AM

Apr 2016
Not the best first impression from Mihai, leave Kabane and Shiki alone!

Kabane and Kon scene was hilariously cute, just want the best for them, well all the kids.

So the kid with the headphone is also a kitsune.

Those mosquito girls, ew.
May 7, 2022 8:09 AM

Feb 2021
mihai seems like a jerk i feel bad for shiki i hope he gets his revenge on him but on another note kon and kabane scenes are sweet
bam
May 9, 2023 9:09 AM

Dec 2022
Damn, Kon x Kabane... auto-ship. They are so cute, when they are together.  Also, come to think of it. Is Kon still waiting, cuz Kabane is definitely taking too long. Lol
Dec 5, 2023 9:50 PM

Nov 2023
Damn, vampires exist in this series as well! I WISH I WERE A VAMPIRE ONGFRFR
May 15, 11:52 PM
Aug 2021
An interesting new character has been introduced. He managed to break a vampire's wrist Kabane is built different. He still lost though. I didn't think about it but it makes sense they all have tragic backstories how else would they end up in the care of the Detective? Bro this M guy might be a villain he has lived so many years I guess it makes sense that chaos is the only thing that excites him😂.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kemono Jihen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Mar 28, 2021

111 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 17, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Kemono Jihen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 7, 2021

98 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 17, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Kemono Jihen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2021

88 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 17, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Kemono Jihen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

88 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 17, 12:21 AM

Poll: » Kemono Jihen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2021

60 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 15, 11:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.