Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 12, 2020 8:33 PM
Mar 2015
You can;t keep a good bug down
Aug 12, 2020 9:03 PM

Aug 2019
won't lie, this episode did feel like another absolute fever dream of an episode, but regardless it was a fun episode i can't deny that.

Kaburagi isn't dead which is a relief, however it also seems his "human" body is in some sort of status along with many others? I mean it does beg the question to whether if that human body was even "alive" in the first place.

Dudes got a will of literal steel, this "Bug Correction Facility" definitely wouldn't get high ratings from me, especially in the hygiene section. Nah but fr that shit seems absolutely brutal, even for a cyborg, they give you false hope into telling you there "is a chance of freedom" if you correct your ways when really there isn't and actually work you till you break. The facility is also deep below the oceans surface so there doesn't look to be any way to escape. Yeh on today's episode of how fucked up is fucked up, thats pretty fucked up.

Interesting, we also got a small glipse of what looks to be a Gadoll Factory of sorts? Seems like this is may be one of many, or the main place that Gadoll are created an let out from. Makes sense since there are so many Gadolls in this world, i'm guessing this is the most effective way to mass produces these things.

Kaburagi meeting the old gang was nice, the 1v1 he had with Donatello was good, very interested to see were things go from here, with Kaburagi getting a new body and such.
Aug 12, 2020 9:38 PM

Jul 2016
My man Kaburagi sure got disrespected in those first minutes with those Oxyone anal injections.

Overall, kinda ridiculous episode but in a good way since I still had a good time while watching it. So Kaburagi's old team somehow managed to establish a whole set-up to log into Deca-Dence again, uh? Well, leaving aside how convenient that sounds, I now wonder if Donatello and co. were already using it and if they already appeared during this previous episodes but with other avatars.

It also seems that the Gadoll are being artificially created by the same cyborgs. Not sure if this aspect will be relevant later on but I guess my idea of them being the result of a mutation due to the deterioration of the world is now wrong.

Anyways, really curious to see how Kabu's new avatar will look like next week. Personally, I really hope he "re-spawns" as a female this time... just for the laughs xD
Aug 12, 2020 9:42 PM

Feb 2015
The episode kind of was down, but it turned out to be really good. As that thing said, someone used influence to let Kaburagi alive. It was funny how they all received that liquid from the ass, I thought that cyborgs don’t feel, they’re almost robots, expect for the brain, as I could see, they eat and vomit too, like wtf. So, that’s how gadolls are created. Well, I never expected to watch that guys there, truly strange for Donatello not using his cannon. Kaburagi’s nobility got him access.
Aug 12, 2020 10:44 PM

Jan 2019
This anime is a masterpiece, I can’t believe it’s only 7.11 on mal.
Aug 13, 2020 12:18 AM
Mar 2020
cant get over how people still dont understand this show's setting xD didnt exepct to like a full cartony style episode, guess the characters grew on me. On to another 6 amazing episodes! (I hope)
Aug 13, 2020 12:45 AM

Jul 2009
fastgamer2 said:
cant get over how people still dont understand this show's setting xD

For some stupid reason the show attracts a huge amount of brainlets and speedwatchers.
Aug 13, 2020 2:13 AM
Mar 2020
like, the second episode literaly was an expo dump and people still dont get it! freaking hell xD
Aug 13, 2020 4:30 AM

Jun 2013
I wonder what Kaburagi will look like in his new form! I'm excited to find out!
臭い-
Aug 13, 2020 5:39 AM

Feb 2019
I'm growing to kind of hate the entire robot side of this.
I was kind of hoping that the show would use Kaburagi's obviously-not-a-death death as a chance to recenter and kind of reinvent itself centralized on Natsume. Killing off the mentor (only to bring them back as the undead/brainwashed second-to-last boss) is a tale as old as time, but Kaburagi's story and arc (such that it is) feels already pretty much played out and complete. He fought against the destiny put forth before him and protected his precious. It's the perfect chance to move the story back to the humans and shove all the stuff about how people might not actually be people, but are secretly robots playing a game, so death doesn't actually matter at all and the stakes are WHATEVER.

Instead, the episode was focused on all those things, highlighting them, reminding us of them, and bringing them to the forefront. Kaburagi is tossed into a work camp and has to fight his way into… getting to play the game again. Yeah, that's the entire episode aside from a somewhat bizarre very brief aside about how everything in game-land is on pause. I already didn't like the robot side of things much, except as maybe the oppressors to struggle against. They're just too comically evil, except for Kaburagi himself, who is a paragon of all that is good. It's simply not interesting. Oh, but he has to start a new character… except I'm not even really sure what that means. His experience and skills presumably carry over. They call out that he'll look different. Gadzooks. There's no way to deal with that. Oh no, are we about to have a second training montage episode? We are, aren't we?
Aug 13, 2020 5:53 AM

Feb 2014
I'm glad that Kaburagi was spared, although the "correctional" facility that he went to was anything but that.

Aside from the amusing way that the defective cyborgs got their oxyone injection from (Kaburagi's reactions cracked me up, though! XD), he ends up in a massive site where they, literally, spend their time mining Gadoll shit. Not just that, but they're based underneath a lake bed, where above them is a facility that creates Gadolls that players of Deca-Dence fight against.

It might be a bit complicated for some viewers here, but when you step back and think about what we've seen so far, this whole world building has been really well done. =)

With the help of another cyborg, Sarokzy, Kaburagi was interested in returning to Deca-Dence and got taken to a group that had some of his old rivals from before, which led to him having a 1v1 fight against Donatello. The whole fight was great and the result of it was satisfying.

Now Kaburagi can log back to Deca-Dence, although he can't use his old account, so he'll have to start from the beginning again, which makes him choosing "New Game" even more impactful.

Great episode overall and I do look forward to seeing what avatar he'll have next time. He might go with another male avatar the same age of his previous one, or he could fulfill the wishes of the viewers and go for an ambitious avatar instead... XD
Aug 13, 2020 5:55 AM
Apr 2018
I was not a fan of the cartoonish style at first, but now I'm used to it and enjoying it more than ever!

It's so rare to have a well-thought-out original anime these days.
Aug 13, 2020 6:03 AM

Oct 2016
That was a really great episode, The death dive fight between Kaburagi and Donatello was great. That explains why there haven't been any Gadoll attacks for a month cause their not able to satisfy Gadoll demands lmao. Even capitalism reaches monster manufacturing.

That ending scene with the Deca-Dence menu was pretty lit ngl. Looking forward to next episode.
Aug 13, 2020 6:08 AM
May 2020
Farabeuf said:
Nefelupitou said:
Why is this anime's score so low? Jesus.

Anime like this can unfortunately never aspire to having a real high score in MAL. Maybe 7,8 years ago, but not anymore.
a) Not based on a manga, light novel, webtoon or game. So there's no fandom in place to give it a big hype boost at the start.
b) No male self insert character
c) No super hot female characters to drive interest (for example, even a show as obscure for the average weabo as Dorohedoro had an interest boost as soon as fanart of Noi flooded the internet.)
d) The look of the "real" world will put off a lot of viewers. Heck, it took me a couple of episodes to get used to it.
That's some good insight and pretty accurate
Aug 13, 2020 6:17 AM

Jul 2016
Espio74 said:

It really is awesome.
Aug 13, 2020 8:45 AM
May 2018
Ellenwitch said:
This just reminds me of that one set of missions in Skyrim where you're in a prison lol. Pretty neat and fun episode, though next week is already looking super interesting once again with it's ending.

The Sidnar mines?
Aug 13, 2020 10:20 AM
Apr 2016
i surprisingly enjoyed this episode a lot even though i m not fond of the cartoonish alternate universe and plot
Aug 13, 2020 11:14 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Noumu said:
Farabeuf said:
b) No male self insert character
c) No super hot female characters to drive interest (for example, even a show as obscure for the average weabo as Dorohedoro had an interest boost as soon as fanart of Noi flooded the internet.)

TBH Gintama doesn't have these things either and it constantly gets high scores. Similar things can be said about Made in Abyss, it does have a manga but not that big of a fanbase to hype it up.

The main issue many people seem to have with this anime pretty much boils down to them not being able to stand the "chibi robot" aesthetics because it's apparently "confusing" somehow.

Good points and yes, the chibi esthetics is the biiggest culprit but nevertheless, if the other points had been covered, this would still rate higher.
Gintama is actually covered in my point 1 about pre-exisiting interest .There's a problem with MAL's rankings which is that it separates every season and entry from post 2009 anime. Then you get some serious sequel bias in which the only people watching every entry in the series are people who are fans to begin with. You don't watch a 4th or 5th season of anything unless you like it. A lot.
Me and a couple of old posters have argued that at the rate we are going, in a decade every single entry in the top 20 is going to be a iteration of Gintama (and the odd Makoto Shinkai film)
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 13, 2020 11:46 AM

Feb 2020
Finally he used the Jetpack i knew it's not just for the design...
Aug 13, 2020 11:51 AM

Jan 2019
Still underrated :D
Aug 13, 2020 2:01 PM

Apr 2016
This episode was a good one, I hope he’ll remain the lead because he’s a way more interesting character than the tanker (I don’t remember her name xD).
Aug 13, 2020 3:20 PM

Sep 2017
Typical sort of fake rehabilitation camp that is actually just a prison. Pretty cool seeing the Deca-Dence start up screen tho. Also Kaburagi getting a new avatar could be pretty interesting.
Aug 13, 2020 5:49 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, Kaburagi punishment kinda predicted for me. There is no way they just turned him into a scrap and make him death on this rate. But, the rehabilitation facility is out of my mind. Interesting. Now i got to see more of that Alien Company's intern division, much. First of all, the person, or Alien, or who ever the fuck that brought Kabu-san into that facility must be had a high rank among those aliens, or that things. The second, the facility itself turned into a Romusha for those rebels cyborg, somehow understandable to take a long route for their journey.

A great punishment? Surely, its like a prison and worst than the hell for most of the cyborg. Its funny how they took some comedy vibes into those things, i mean the cyborgs. Good, because some of the previous episode seems to gave such a huge intensed feeling. Now, with this relieved, and more of its world-building coming up next, i can't complain about those cyborg's funny reaction. Lol.

Yes. After revealing its facility, and new update for the game, the company now must be going all out for their game. I mean, for its user experience, and to restricted the progression of the unexpected Bugs. A massive massacre smelt very strong for the couple of episodes in the future. But, i must saw some of Kaburagi struggle on those miserable place.

Look, how coincidence that cyborg Kaburagi met the powerful cyborg from the past, Donatello! It seems that there must be a pattern how cyborg gone into a scrapping method, and to that rehabilitation. The powerful one, need to got a reeducated matter. A logical manner with all of the restriction information among the show is actually not my thing. Even its had no preview. Some wild guess for me!

In short, Kabu-san found a way to log-in and met his girl. How sweet. The action performance of the battle previously between Kabu and Donatello was pretty nice and okay satisfaction for me. Even his jet got functioned, obviously, thanks for revealing that! Now, with Kaburagi found some alliance among the bug-cyborgs, by meeting his past friend, Donatello, and beat him, everything gonna changed drastically. Should they just do a rebellion on that facility? Or to far, the company system? That cyborg attacked Kaburagi-san might get a big role too, i believed Whatever happened next, i am 100% intrigueing with this show and very hype to see the continuations.

However, let just post poned it for awhile. Because Kabu-san needed to get a fast reunion for his girl as soon as possible! The Deca-Dence in a stand-by mode, what Kaburagi's looks alike in his second life there? Lets see another surprised that Nut's make on this 'original' show!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 13, 2020 6:04 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
fastgamer2 said:
didnt expect to like a full cartony style episode, guess the characters grew on me. On to another 6 amazing episodes! (I hope)

Actually, for me, its a pretty good way to separated everything differently. Like, these show had a different races, human, cyborg, alien. So, thats style contributed so much to see the show from another point of view, like from the cyborg perspective, the alien company perspective, Natsume's perspective, and else.

Espio74 said:

Surely it will raise up in the end. Lol
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 13, 2020 7:20 PM

Jan 2013
Kaburagi is back! He went through hell to come back.
The moment when the game loaded reminded me so much of sao.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 14, 2020 12:17 AM
Dec 2019
Good to know Kabu isn't really dead, and its only his avatar that was destroyed.
So when Kabu was sent to the correctional facility, he was sent from space?

But i wonder what his new avatar will look like? could be someone we have seen is the back ground perhaps?
Aug 14, 2020 6:11 AM
Jul 2009
Nefelupitou said:

Checkout one of the threads here and the op said he rated it 1/10. A dumbass for sure.
Aug 14, 2020 8:48 AM

Dec 2016
It's getting really interesting but the cyborg side is too cute that I can't take them that seriously XD
I can't help but laugh when they get that electric shock thing
Aug 14, 2020 10:18 AM

Jan 2020
Nefelupitou said:
It's an anime original so fans got no idea how it's gonna turn out, the story is kinda confusing , but seems developing slowly, If good then score is bound to leap higher in the end
Aug 14, 2020 10:59 AM

Jan 2015
This was yet another great episode
I was at first kinda disappointed that Kaburagi survived, but I guess this episode makes it up for it

Can’t wait for next week as always
XenocrisiAug 14, 2020 11:03 AM
Aug 14, 2020 11:41 AM
May 2016
That face when Kaburagi received the enema makes me feeling weird
Aug 14, 2020 1:12 PM

Dec 2016
LossomoFilms said:
I was expecting in this episode humans to start realizing
Yeah, those humans are dumb, better we get some good stuff or I will only whatch it for Kaburagi lol
heh.
Aug 14, 2020 2:26 PM
Oct 2017
degandagan said:
To those who still are confused and don't quite understand how this world works, I will try to explain and I hope this helps understanding the great worldbuilding this anime is doing. Once you get the whole gist of it, you'll realize it's actually pretty simple

The world in which the show takes place is like a futuristic mesh between James Cameron's 'Avatar', a videogame, and a theme park with a zoo built in.
The cyborgs were created by a human enterprise in the far future, during our extinction, and they evolved in such a way that now THEY are the 'protagonists' of the world (just like we see ourselves in real life, nowadays), and they see us, humans, as mere animals for entertainment and curiosity. So, to take advantage of our vast and interesting planet (now theirs), they created a theme park (the Deca-Dence moving fortress) mixed in with a videogame: they 'log in' in to their human-like avatar (the Gears), much like in the way in JC's 'Avatar', and fight against cyborg-made, genetically breed Gadolls to defend their fortress.
As a bonus, the cyborgs can even roleplay alongside a real endangered species, the humans, who are caged and depend of their 'last bastion', the Deca-Dence, their zoo.
For humans, the Deca-Dence is hope, and their entire life, and have no ideia that they are in a videogame, or even that the cyborgs exist. The humans who get close to the truth are considered 'bugs', and the cyborg system eliminates them to avoid further problems
For the cyborgs, the Deca-Dence and us, humans, are a mere toy in their 'great and interconnected civilization', and the cyborgs who cheat in the game, or start to go against the system, are also deemed as 'bugs' and are eliminated by the system.

Thank you. Thank you so much. I kind of tried to put two-and-two together but, there's just so much that isn't explained or deceptively explained--probably for plot reasons. Anyone who says that the plot isn't hard to get......quit playin'. With that being said, confused as I am, though more cleared up now--I like the show so I'll keep waiting for more explanations to be shown episode by episode as there are so much more questions that need to be answered.

Aug 14, 2020 6:11 PM
May 2018
I'm surprised that this episode has a 60% of 5/5 and another 25% of 4/5. Don't missunderstand me, I liked it, but did you guys really "loved" this episode? I like the way the anime expand it's world, we've seen where the gadolls come from, where the bugs go to, and where the deca-dence takes it energy from... but it is still not different from any other story where "our main hero ends in jail with everyone he sent there himself". It was a decent episode thou, but I guess I was expecting something more.
For a show that pretend to be "different", this episode was very cliche.
Aug 14, 2020 9:30 PM

Oct 2008
feel like i'm watching a b-grade animation huh...
alright he's gonna get bat to the game but a different avatar/appearance huh...
4/5.

Aug 15, 2020 5:53 AM

Nov 2016
These characters displayed some Gar-spirit I roll with.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 15, 2020 6:09 AM

Oct 2014
Never in my life have I thought it would be possible to gussy up a mundane activity such as shoveling. I also love that they've made a deathmatch out of that shit crusher. I guess now we've to wait and see which avatar Kaburagi will end up getting, I hope it's not similar in looks to Natsume's father.

That aside, I really doubt Kaburagi's been spared in favor of maintaining a stable workforce for the shit mines. Perhaps there's more to it than just that. It seems pretty likely that someone in the company would deliberately transfer ranked players, i.e., Kaburagi, Donatello, etc... who have the potential to rebel away from being scrapped and toward a place where they can secretly log in again and stir things up a bit. That or maybe there’s some important intel in Kaburagi’s brain that the company would be interested in. Anyhow, it'll be a very interesting reveal as to what their motives really are in one of the upcoming episodes, so to speak.
Aug 15, 2020 7:37 AM

Dec 2016
Spaceship said:
Kaburagi's new avatar next week:

Seriously, loved this episode. It's a mark of solid direction that they focused (briefly) on his jetpack early in the episode so it didn't seem like a total asspull when he used it to blast out of the muck. Chekhov's gun and all...

unfortunately trailer showed that he will be dude but with orange skin in next episode.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.105/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.182/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.99/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.11/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.74/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.61/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 15, 2020 8:48 AM

May 2015
Kaburagi has smurf account now.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 15, 2020 9:27 AM
Jul 2018
This show is so good and I've been sleeping on it. Binged it today and looking forward to see Kaburagi's new avatar in the next episode.
Aug 15, 2020 11:51 AM
Jul 2020
Oh God i dont understand this anime,wtf is this?
I had difficulties understanding this dual world and with this episode its even worse,please help...help.
But still i loved the cartoon ambiance and fight with donatello,quite good.
I have a hard time feeling for kabu's relation with the tanker girl and how he was transformed by bugs,I had a hard time understanding the bug meaning and its importance for the characters,so i think since its kabu's reason for fighting im kind of f#cked for the rest of the show.
BattlesentoryAug 15, 2020 10:41 PM
Aug 15, 2020 11:57 AM

Jul 2009
Battlesentory said:
Oh God i dont this anime,wtf is this?
I had difficulties understanding this dual world and with this episode its even worse,please help...help.
I have a hard time feeling for kabu's relation with the tanker girl and how he was transformed by bugs,I had a hard time understanding the bug meaning and its importance for the characters,so i think since its kabu's reason for fighting im kind of f#cked for the rest of the show.

I'm going to copy-paste @degandagan's comment, I think it should clear up all this confusion about their world:

To those who still are confused and don't quite understand how this world works, I will try to explain and I hope this helps understanding the great worldbuilding this anime is doing. Once you get the whole gist of it, you'll realize it's actually pretty simple

The world in which the show takes place is like a futuristic mesh between James Cameron's 'Avatar', a videogame, and a theme park with a zoo built in.
The cyborgs were created by a human enterprise in the far future, during our extinction, and they evolved in such a way that now THEY are the 'protagonists' of the world (just like we see ourselves in real life, nowadays), and they see us, humans, as mere animals for entertainment and curiosity. So, to take advantage of our vast and interesting planet (now theirs), they created a theme park (the Deca-Dence moving fortress) mixed in with a videogame: they 'log in' in to their human-like avatar (the Gears), much like in the way in JC's 'Avatar', and fight against cyborg-made, genetically breed Gadolls to defend their fortress.
As a bonus, the cyborgs can even roleplay alongside a real endangered species, the humans, who are caged and depend of their 'last bastion', the Deca-Dence, their zoo.
For humans, the Deca-Dence is hope, and their entire life, and have no ideia that they are in a videogame, or even that the cyborgs exist. The humans who get close to the truth are considered 'bugs', and the cyborg system eliminates them to avoid further problems
For the cyborgs, the Deca-Dence and us, humans, are a mere toy in their 'great and interconnected civilization', and the cyborgs who cheat in the game, or start to go against the system, are also deemed as 'bugs' and are eliminated by the system.
ame-furiAug 15, 2020 12:04 PM
Aug 15, 2020 2:38 PM

Jan 2017
NGL at the begin I was not a huge fan of that twist with VRMMO, but I'm actually starting to like it, the world-building is outstanding.

Also, I would like to know if "Sarkozy" is a gag about the ex-French president playing Second Life on God mode with all "his" money that he had at the time.
Aug 15, 2020 6:01 PM

Mar 2019
Love this series...

Cause every face of it, is interesting and exciting...

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Aug 15, 2020 10:51 PM
Jul 2020
ame-furi said:
Battlesentory said:
Oh God i dont this anime,wtf is this?

I'm going to copy-paste @degandagan's comment, I think it should clear up all this confusion about their world:

Thanks for the explanation,even though im still a little bit confused i think i have a clearer view on the subject now.
I still have tons of questions but i feel they'll be answered in the next half of the show,so I'll wait and see hoping it'll makes sense to me.
Aug 15, 2020 11:47 PM

Nov 2011
DsMasterBR said:
Nefelupitou said:

Right?? I don't understand it either.
Espio74 said:

It is improving in score

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Aug 16, 2020 1:48 AM
Oct 2017
This show is really growing on me...
Aug 16, 2020 2:46 AM
Dec 2017
THE RATING:
This anime has a low score, because there was no manga prior. A lot of pricks are coming here review bombing because they expected it to be exactly like their "Attack on Titan" manga after episode 3. I personally didn't get into Attack on Titan as much and thought it was average. I was totally shocked when I realized it was popular and had tons of merchandise. I suspect the popularity had more to do with the manga then the anime.

RANTING:
To me, the score doesn't mean much. It's like when the original Star Wars trilogy got lower ratings than the trash "star wars" sequel movies afterwards on rotten-tomatoes. The critics are clearly and absolutely flawed. It's almost like reading reviews and looking at ratings ruins shows for me. I try to avoid looking at ratings or reviews until after I have completed watching them.

EPISODE 6:
This episode felt a bit slow. I think they spent too much time with the stink & poop jokes and getting high on poop juice. I wanted to see or understand more of how the prison was structured. How can a group of rebels exist in a prison with internet access? My guess is that they are powerful enough to escape, but choose to chill in prison; because it gives more freedom (however, I'm definitely wrong. There is no way a writer would think of that). I wanted to see the main character create a new avatar. I wanted to see a noob joke of him being weak, and showing elite skills overpowering the noob crushers. I got none of it.

AFTER THOUGHTS:
I have low expectations for the girl. I would like her to grow. She should understand that her actions to reject advice resulted in many people dying to save her. It would be nice to see her reflect, but I don't see it in the cards. She's going to be totally daft and suicidal to the point of putting it all on the line for a 0.00001% chance to win; and she will win of coarse.
Aug 16, 2020 8:12 AM

Apr 2018
That Jill android looks a lot like Teddie from Persona 4. If Teddie was a girl and into psychedelic drugs.

This series is improving every episode. MAL shouldn't let people rate the series until it's finished. Just like metacritic stopped haters from review bombing video games right after release.
Aug 16, 2020 12:59 PM

Mar 2010
One of the best episodes I have seen.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2020

242 by AgentDuck »»
Sep 6, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2020

127 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 13, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2020

138 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 13, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Aug 5, 2020

140 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 13, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 29, 2020

140 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 13, 7:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.