Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 9, 2020 9:51 AM

Jan 2019
Nan this sucks but it’s understandable why the pushed it back because of the virus I don’t want people to get sick for my pleasure
Mar 9, 2020 10:39 AM
Feb 2020
Daaaaammm.... There goes my favorite anime's sequel...Guess I can't help it 'cuz of this stupid virus. Well I hope the virus goes away in 1-3 months so we can watch it at summer without any further delay. Even though this was one of the most hype LN arcs I've ever read.
Mar 9, 2020 11:06 AM

Apr 2016
Kinda sad because we are hyped for S2, but this is the only right options for production issues like this.
Mar 9, 2020 11:35 AM
Nov 2016
I'm wondering how ufotable will face the situation since HF 3 is gonna release in April
Mar 9, 2020 11:36 AM
Nov 2016

I'm wondering how ufotable will face the situation since HF 3 is gonna release in April
Mar 9, 2020 12:07 PM
Sep 2017
Damn you Corona-chan. My most anticipated shows got postponed.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2020 12:30 PM
May 2016
My spring was already pretty packed anyways, it still sucks what COVID-19 is doing though
Mar 9, 2020 12:31 PM
Nov 2019
The company I work for is gearing up to allow most staff to work from home and were upgrading our internet pipes and buying more Citrix licenses so that can occur. As Japan & Korea have good broadband speeds why cant the staff work from home?
Mar 9, 2020 1:43 PM
May 2015
Saku_k said:
This is stupid. Have proper hygiene procedures at work. Make sick people take time off. Instead they are just going to delay anime out of fear. There is going to be even more cases of Coronavirus by July than there are now, so are we going to delay summer anime now too? Even if the situation resolves by fall, you're going to have so many delayed series it won't be possible to air them in the season, so shows will get delayed further, or delayed indefinitely. At some point they're just going to say fuck it, we're working anyway because we aren't making any god damned money.
Anime companies taking time off for virus fears, meanwhile lowly people like myself still have to go into work everyday, dealing with hundreds of different customers a day. Such a joke.

Galvanometer said:
we've at least ToG, Kaguya-Sama and OreGairu in April.

Until they are delayed too.

This. Couldn't agree more on that. Nothing more to add up.
Mar 9, 2020 1:47 PM

May 2019
well, this bad but as long the creators dont die for COVID-19 and we still have season 2 released will all be alright.
Mar 9, 2020 1:57 PM

May 2015
Wow, these delays are really only getting worse and worse huh?

Mar 9, 2020 2:33 PM
May 2016
This absolutely sucks, but I'll take three months over a year delay or something like that. And maybe the studios will be less rushed? 25 consecutive quality episodes is tough no matter who you are
Mar 9, 2020 5:27 PM
Apr 2019
This is the worst possible result of Coronavirus
Mar 9, 2020 5:54 PM

Jan 2020
I swear if I get corona before summer, Imma fuxking riot
Mar 9, 2020 6:22 PM

Sep 2010
I heard Corona isn't that bad as long as you have a healthy immune system and are not elderly or really young kinda like with the more widespread flu, but still its best to be cautious until a vaccine is created. I know I'm not getting vaccinated cause US healthcare is a joke I can't afford 12k for a newly produced vaccine I'd rather die. xD

The big question is what about the Olympics? Will it be delayed until 2021 or something?

I like Re:Zero, but I have a huge backlog of anime titles AND Persona 5/Final Fantasy VII coming up to keep me occupied until the Summer months. I just hope it isn't delayed any further. I haven't been watching much airing anime anyways as of the past couple seasons cause nothing is good the only two shows I'm watching next season if they are not delayed is Tower of God and Fruits Basket season 2.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 9, 2020 7:36 PM

Nov 2016
I think this is the time where you say "Your lie in April" get it? Ha ha

Aight, imma stop myself right now
♿250♿KG♿BEAST♿COMING♿THROUGH
Mar 10, 2020 5:56 AM

Jan 2020
Saku_k said:
This is stupid. Have proper hygiene procedures at work. Make sick people take time off. Instead they are just going to delay anime out of fear. There is going to be even more cases of Coronavirus by July than there are now, so are we going to delay summer anime now too? Even if the situation resolves by fall, you're going to have so many delayed series it won't be possible to air them in the season, so shows will get delayed further, or delayed indefinitely. At some point they're just going to say fuck it, we're working anyway because we aren't making any god damned money.
Anime companies taking time off for virus fears, meanwhile lowly people like myself still have to go into work everyday, dealing with hundreds of different customers a day. Such a joke.

Galvanometer said:

You jinxed OreGairu S3, it got delayed to Summer Season
Mar 10, 2020 8:02 AM

Dec 2008
Galvanometer said:

Where did you hear that? Don't see anything about it on the official site.
Mar 10, 2020 8:43 AM

Nov 2017
Saku_k said:
Galvanometer said:

Where did you hear that? Don't see anything about it on the official site.

until now it's only still a rumor.
Mar 10, 2020 9:51 AM

Dec 2015
God dammit, and I just started watching the director's cut version a couple days ago hoping I'd finish when it finished airing and season 2 started. Seems like I started catching up too early.
Mar 10, 2020 11:36 AM

Nov 2012
Does anyone know what influence the coronavirus actually has on animation studios? Because everyone is now using the virus as an excuse, but unless the whole company catches it, the virus itself is not the direct cause for any delays. So what is?
I know that many studios use outsourcing and I can imagine that Korean or Chinese companies could be affected by this. But I certainly haven't read about any precausions in Japan that would affect animation studios. That's why I'm genuinely curious.
☩☩☩ MALoween 2023 ☩☩☩

x14
Mar 10, 2020 5:54 PM

May 2018
its sad news but two months isnt that long of a wait tbh

sending my wishes for the staff to get better soon
Mar 10, 2020 6:05 PM

May 2016
Seijatachiiii said:
its sad news but two months isnt that long of a wait tbh

sending my wishes for the staff to get better soon
It’s 3 almost 4 months actually. I can relate to those who are frustrated because we already waited 4 years. It feels torturous because because S2 was announced over a year ago and they did not give an air date.

People really thought it was going to air in 2019. Only to find out it will air in 2020 instead and now another push back. So....yeah it’s been painful.
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Mar 10, 2020 7:30 PM

Jul 2019
I don't mind waiting a couple more months, I'm not even that hyped for Re:zero 2. But I hope the animators in Japan stay safe
Mar 10, 2020 9:34 PM

Apr 2018
Imagine if anime studio shut down for a year
Mar 10, 2020 9:39 PM

Feb 2020
This is so bad, but I hope that all animators are given health.
Mar 11, 2020 5:10 AM

Jun 2019
About 600 people infected in Japan (much less than Korea, Italy, Iran and now the rest of western Europe), so this is quite surprising that the industry is really affected (infected if I may). But this is great to learn that they value more life in Japan that we do in the West, and that the studio is wiling to postpone the release to protect its staff.
Mar 11, 2020 6:13 AM
Aug 2017
No one here even talks about SAO WoU P2 as a part of the hype list. That's going to be next level. I will actually go insane if that gets delayed because it's the only thing after Re: Zero that will contain me.

Seeing Re:Zero delayed truly makes my mind tremble to immeasurable bounds, but if it's for the better good, I'll take it with a few arrows up my knee.
Mar 11, 2020 10:11 AM

Dec 2016
Damn it, China! I'm so upset ... Shokugeki no Shouma, Kaguya-san, Oregairu, SAO, and Re:Zero were about to be in 1 stage. But, atleast the OVA 2 is going to be released.
- E.M.T -
Mar 11, 2020 12:07 PM

Apr 2018
Okay now that virus took it too far.

Time to eradicate that mf.
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Mar 11, 2020 11:29 PM

Jan 2019
Meusnier said:
About 600 people infected in Japan (much less than Korea, Italy, Iran and now the rest of western Europe), so this is quite surprising that the industry is really affected (infected if I may). But this is great to learn that they value more life in Japan that we do in the West, and that the studio is wiling to postpone the release to protect its staff.

The biggest problem is the incubation period. We have no way of knowing who is or is not infected since the virus is transmitted 5 meters around the infected person, survives 30 minutes in the inspiratory air and survives 4 DAYS on the surfaces it has contacted. In my country is declared a state of emergency for 2 days and until now there were less than 40 people but the number has started to grow exponentially.
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Mar 12, 2020 2:58 AM
Sep 2017
Yeah well this year just fucking blows
Mar 12, 2020 5:33 AM

Jun 2019
Emillian said:
Meusnier said:

The biggest problem is the incubation period. We have no way of knowing who is or is not infected since the virus is transmitted 5 meters around the infected person, survives 30 minutes in the inspiratory air and survives 4 DAYS on the surfaces it has contacted. In my country is declared a state of emergency for 2 days and until now there were less than 40 people but the number has started to grow exponentially.

I am not certain that this is the right place for a debate regarding Covid-19, but I only heard from WHO and European officials that the distance could not be higher than 1 meter or so (when someone sneezes of coughs), and the survival of the virus in the inspiratory air seems to be quite exaggerated too (30 minutes, c'mon gravity won't allow this). I invite you from looking at the following link (the 1 meter distance is stated clearly) and to refrain from spreading not fake news but rather deformed news based on fear presumably:

Check the "How does COVID-19 spread?" question

By the way, are you from Massachusetts?

If someone has some plot theory to propose, please do it elsewhere.
MeusnierMar 12, 2020 5:36 AM
Mar 12, 2020 5:39 AM

Jan 2019
Meusnier said:
Emillian said:

I am not certain that this is the right place for a debate regarding Covid-19, but I only heard from WHO and European officials that the distance could not be higher than 1 meter or so (when someone sneezes of coughs), and the survival of the virus in the inspiratory air seems to be quite exaggerated too (30 minutes, c'mon gravity won't allow this). I invite you from looking at the following link (the 1 meter distance is stated clearly) and to refrain from spreading not fake news but rather deformed news based on fear presumably:

Check the "How does COVID-19 spread?" question

By the way, are you from Massachusetts?

If someone has some plot theory to propose, please do it elsewhere.

I'm from Central Europe (near Italy)
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Mar 13, 2020 2:25 AM

May 2018
Saku_k said:

Galvanometer said:

The flu season should end in a couple of month's time over in Asia
Mar 13, 2020 4:01 AM

Jul 2016
Byniavo said:

COVID-19 has nothing to do with the flu season.
Mar 13, 2020 8:37 AM

May 2018
QcDiablo said:
Byniavo said:

COVID-19 has nothing to do with the flu season.

Yes it does. COVID-19 along with all other coronavirus strains are a subset of influenza. They follow the exact same pattern as all the flu strains regarding the flu seasons
ByniavoMar 13, 2020 8:42 AM
Mar 14, 2020 2:32 AM

Dec 2008
Meusnier said:

The reason is because anime companies outsource work to China and Korea.
Has nothing to do with the situation in Japan.
Byniavo said:
Yes it does. COVID-19 along with all other coronavirus strains are a subset of influenza. They follow the exact same pattern as all the flu strains regarding the flu seasons

What are you talking about?
Coronaviruses and Influenza viruses are completely different viruses. SARS is a coronavirus. MERS is a coronavirus. They are not subsets of influenza.
Additionally, you can't compare flu season to the spread of the coronavirus. If there are a lot of people with 0 immunity in contact with each other, the virus will spread regardless. Flu season exists, because there is a constant reservoir of the virus in the population (people get influenza even in the summer) and it peaks in winter.
Or consider the H1N1 swine flu pandemic back in the day, started in April, and increased throughout the summer.
Mar 14, 2020 3:53 AM

Jun 2019
Saku_k said:
Meusnier said:

The reason is because anime companies outsource work to China and Korea.
Has nothing to do with the situation in Japan.

I see, I did not know about the outsourcing (it might change a bit in the future...). Otherwise, you are absolutely right about Covid-19, I frankly start to be annoyed by people spreading disinformation on irrelevant platforms (like an anime website!). Let me quote the Institut Pasteur:

"Influenza outbreaks vary according to the season. They occur in temperate regions between November and April in the northern hemisphere, and between April and October in the southern hemisphere. Although there are influenza outbreaks every year, they remain unpredictable. No one knows when they will begin, how long they will last and which viruses will circulate. It is also impossible to predict how strong or severe an outbreak will be."

So even the seasonality is not something absolute but rather a general trend. For example, the reason why there were less causalities in 1919 than 1918 during the Spanish flu is mainly because most people became immune (between 50% and 70% of the population was infected). But there were cases up to 1921.

References: Influenza and Covid-19.
MeusnierMar 14, 2020 3:56 AM
Mar 14, 2020 5:13 AM
Jul 2019
Well, it's better to be safe. Wouldn't want COVID-19 to spread, affecting not just Re:Zero, but other anime as well. It's not just the anime industry, but other jobs too. I really hope they find a cure for this already so I can continue with my life. I have a 1 month class suspension because of this.
Mar 22, 2020 4:48 PM

May 2019
Anyway, at least will be possible to watch Frozen Bonds, since the release in media is schedule to april.

Even if delayed, i believe will be possible to watch this prequel movie before the 2nd season.
Mar 22, 2020 4:58 PM

May 2019
You know what, if i was the Anime Industry, EVERY new anime would be released for cinema first.

12 episodes long? 2 movies, the second released 2 months after the 1st.

The benefits:

- You must pay to watch in good quality. There is no other option. Frozen Bonds was released in NOVEMBER, before christmas, before the month of xmas, guys. Even now, just 1.000 LIERS completed and scored that in MAL (we know great part does not watched it in reality).

- The wait create a hype between the rest who could not watch that in the cinemas. When it is finally released in media or streaming, the audience that already know it is greater.

The risks:

- If the work is bad, everybody will also know about it before start to watch, and lose interest.

Apr 9, 2020 1:08 PM

Aug 2018
Matadeska said:
Such a BS, but what one can do in this situation. At least we have Oregairu S3 and Kaguya S2

About that.....well at least we still have Kaguya
<Insert clever quote>
Apr 11, 2020 3:01 AM
Feb 2018
They should put harem tag(just an opinion)...I think it's gonna take that turn after taking on from the last minute scene from the final episode of the directors cut...(daem again what happeed to rem,directors gonna get his @$$ kicked if he eliminates the most dotted character)...and if more new female characters will be introduced...then it may as well sway that way...because it's an isekai show an almost all of the isekai's till now are all harem so why not as well.
Apr 11, 2020 3:06 AM

Jan 2019
Neaow said:
They should put harem tag(just an opinion)...I think it's gonna take that turn after taking on from the last minute scene from the final episode of the directors cut...(daem again what happeed to rem,directors gonna get his @$$ kicked if he eliminates the most dotted character)...and if more new female characters will be introduced...then it may as well sway that way...because it's an isekai show an almost all of the isekai's till now are all harem so why not as well.

harem? lmao....please read the LN and convince yourself why this will NOT ever get a harem tag...just so you know ;)
Apr 12, 2020 4:13 AM
Feb 2018
Emillian said:
Neaow said:

harem? lmao....please read the LN and convince yourself why this will NOT ever get a harem tag...just so you know ;)

Sorry I never read Ln or Manga ever because I am the type of person who wants to enjoy everything fresh and new no spoilers because i enjoy sound,music,colorful background,nostalgia feeling,animated art and such and i am not one of those peoples who likes to compare and complain that why it's not following the path of Manga or Ln or even to the smallest of change and also the cgi and such...i understand why other peoples will not agree cause everyone have their own opinion and wants and such and I really hate it when they start to argue based on their own prideful point of perspective because I believe as I respect other peoples personal opinion I expect them to do the same and when they don't it just makes them look like immature brat...and to be honest this is the only show I am looking forward to if you are 20+ you know what I mean...well I said harem tag because of the extra 1-2 min scene at the end of the final episode of the directors cut Subaru mentioned about rem having feelings for him just like he has for Emilia...well that's how I thought it may turned out to be like that...and well as Emilia quote "Who is rem" it just means that something happened to her again daem.
Apr 12, 2020 4:21 AM

Jul 2016
Re:Zero won't turn into an harem, trust us.
Apr 12, 2020 5:39 AM

May 2016
Neaow said:
Emillian said:

Sorry I never read Ln or Manga ever because I am the type of person who wants to enjoy everything fresh and new no spoilers because i enjoy sound,music,colorful background,nostalgia feeling,animated art and such and i am not one of those peoples who likes to compare and complain that why it's not following the path of Manga or Ln or even to the smallest of change and also the cgi and such...i understand why other peoples will not agree cause everyone have their own opinion and wants and such and I really hate it when they start to argue based on their own prideful point of perspective because I believe as I respect other peoples personal opinion I expect them to do the same and when they don't it just makes them look like immature brat...and to be honest this is the only show I am looking forward to if you are 20+ you know what I mean...well I said harem tag because of the extra 1-2 min scene at the end of the final episode of the directors cut Subaru mentioned about rem having feelings for him just like he has for Emilia...well that's how I thought it may turned out to be like that...and well as Emilia quote "Who is rem" it just means that something happened to her again daem.
The author of the series doesn’t like isekais and hates harem. He made re:zero just to subvert those tropes.
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Apr 12, 2020 8:00 AM
Oct 2015
So many anime that be delayed cause of corona
like SAO alicization war of underworld 2nd season , yahari ore no seishun love comedy wa machigatteiru 3rd
thankyou corona-chan,, but i miss rezero second season. I cant wait to see emilia-channn T-T
Instagram : marcelraku
Apr 12, 2020 7:43 PM
Feb 2018
TeamDalaiLana said:
Neaow said:

The author of the series doesn’t like isekais and hates harem. He made re:zero just to subvert those tropes.

Then he/she and I won't be getting along too well.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

506 by HiroTail1 »»
May 19, 7:10 PM

» Emilia chest size increase

MuscularBlackMan - Jul 23, 2020

13 by RaptorDan »»
May 9, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Aug 26, 2020

604 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiseki - Sep 23, 2020

453 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 16, 2020

675 by titty »»
Apr 11, 8:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.