Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 23, 2019 8:11 PM

Nov 2008
Phobez said:

But yeah how did those four become friends all of a sudden?

Anime's just making shit up in this episode. xD It looks like they become friends a lot later on in the novels...but yeah that should clear up the confusion lol

Nov 24, 2019 3:41 AM

Oct 2017
Lol it was so obvious that it was a prank done by Kufa and Rosetti sensei from the begining. Anyway enjoyed watching the girls getting scared over nothing.
Nov 28, 2019 11:23 PM

Aug 2018
Funny but lame episode
Dec 3, 2019 12:22 AM

Oct 2014
So the instructor and Rosetti pranked Melida, her sister, and two other girls I don't know. What was the point of this episode? Fanservice? Filler? It was just two dorm halls meeting unofficially to drinky juice and have a slumber party, yet the kirito-clone couldn't let them get away with it! And he made some pink slime too!!! The moment I saw that shit my eyes were rolling out of my panda skull. An excuse for bad fanservice. For some reason, it cut directly from the 'witch' appearing to the girls walking in the sewers (literally no transition). Then they were confused why they were stepping in slimy shit in a SEWER. News flash girls, POOP is what you are stepping in. It's a damn sewer~~!!!!!

WHY WERE THEY ALL WEARING CAT EARED ONESIES AT THE END!??!??!? Not cute. Very dumb.
Dec 4, 2019 4:59 PM

Aug 2016
Yay, at least some girl isn't flat like all other... including Rosseti.

Anyway, wtf was this episode? Since when they hang out with other school girls, then I thought they were on drugs or in nightmare or something, but suddenly "instructors" are doing their jobs and pranking them... I should stop question this show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2019 5:17 PM

Apr 2018
Those girls are way too cute at the end.
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Dec 30, 2019 7:54 AM

Apr 2011
Heh. It took a while that it was actually Rosetti trolling the girls. And even Kufa's little stunt just adds to the thrill. All four of them are so cute in their pajamas and sleeping together.

Its a nice cute and funny episode.

Sigh. some people are critical about this episode they forgot how to have fun.
Feb 5, 2020 9:08 PM

Oct 2019
Filler much? What was even the point to this episode. I struggled soooo much getting through this.
2/10 ep.
Mar 13, 2020 5:07 PM

Apr 2016
So the first half of the episode was some sort of loli pajama party. I'm starting to understand what group of people this anime appeals to.

Lol the pink slimey stuff
Apr 12, 2020 1:00 AM

Jun 2011
the episode was alright but I really can't help but notice things ever since I saw the conspiracy video a while ago saying that the movie industry as a whole is trying to normalize pedophilia. It's just more and more apparent when 13 years old girls are covered in slimy liquid being all embarrassed. It would be nothing more than a simple fun/cute scene if I was 10 years younger.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 21, 2020 1:56 AM

Jul 2015
Finally the pyjama party episode has come!

Best episode so far in my opinion, would have been funny if he just left the room there at the end leaving them to their predicament

Jun 11, 2020 9:06 AM

Aug 2017
The Halloween episode lmao. Beside the unnecessary liquid joke, it was funny overall.

Still, I have no idea how these 4 become friends. Looks like they skipped something.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 10, 2020 6:32 PM
Apr 2020
This filler is ok. Pretty natural. It doesn't feel like it's been forced. Pretty chill episode if you ask me. 8/10!!
Jun 14, 2021 6:44 AM
Aug 2020
Wow,They seriously love to skip the actual plot and give an entire filler episode.
Nov 1, 2021 11:45 PM

Jun 2020
A short break from all the battles from this episode

And a pajama party got held that night with some stories to be told Elli's reactions are just amusing, I felt like this wasn't that serious but yeah considering from the intro I realized then that it was those two, lol Vampir's appearance at the last scene

Those cute cat hoodies fit them, Well that was a fun little break I enjoyed it at least but I expected some more oh well back to the action I guess.

Apr 10, 2023 6:52 PM

Jul 2016
Harry potter again?

In most cases, the MAL Average Scores don't mean anything, here is a question: were the works made before 2000 all shit?
Why are they so damn scarce in the Top 50? Think about how MAL is quite literally a filtered amount of the Anime fanbase.

Here's a timeline of the Top 15 in which you can check that, almost always, the scores are affected by the freshness, popularity and other factors that have nothing to do with quality.

Oct 30, 2023 6:59 PM
Oct 2023
It was weird, a bit boring
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What's with the Hate?

Aytr0 - Jun 3, 2021

32 by pissolati »»
Aug 27, 3:35 PM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2019

226 by hieu2000 »»
Feb 14, 12:53 AM

» what makes the show THIS bad?

APolygons2 - Apr 20, 2023

23 by Akanekino »»
Nov 1, 2023 9:28 PM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2019

104 by f_lopezjmz »»
Oct 31, 2023 4:40 PM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2019

94 by f_lopezjmz »»
Oct 29, 2023 8:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.