Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 22, 2019 1:09 PM

May 2016
Really enjoyed the festival and the conversation between Kokubu Sensei and Takagi.
Apr 4, 2019 9:53 AM

Feb 2013
Omg, I wanna eat some of those sweets!
Apr 6, 2019 2:15 PM
Apr 2018
Man, those Japanese sweets sure look, tasty. I bet you can come up with any syrup to eat them with.
I wonder what will happen with Takagi now. It was really shocking seeing Chiho freezing out like that out of nowhere.

I'll say it again, but Hina looks more grown-up now.
Jun 28, 2019 11:12 PM

Sep 2017
I learned more from those first three minutes than from all three seasons of Shokugeki no Souma. I never realized it was so simple to make dumplings. I will have to investigate further... Momo tagging along and making her own sweets was adorable. It's pretty cool that those dumplings work well with so many different syrups. I have no idea what any of the foods they were talking about were or how they tasted, but it looked good, and at the end of the day that is all that matters! I love Kiriyama's theoretical reaction when they were discussing dishwashing. I want to try these sweets so bad. Damn my sweet tooth. The dogs are cute. Puppies too. It must be terrifying to have to live with the forced PTSD from such a high degree of bullying. Chiho must be very strong to be able to continue living, even if she is living a lifestyle of rehabilitation. Fuck Takagi and her goons. Kiriyama is a one-man restaurant, god damn. He was doing everything for the Kawamoto's. Now I want ginger ale too... Stop making me hungry! WHEN DID TAKAHASHI GET SO TALL? I wish they would release official numbers for how tall he is. The guy is a fucking giant. Yeah, I figured they wouldn't make much profit. It seemed from the beginning they were purely focusing on breaking even. However, the added customer base should yield additional profits down the line. Don't forget about entrance exams, Hina! I sympathize with that new teacher. I wouldn't want to be the homeroom teacher for Hell either. Takagi's mom is just as bad as she is. I can tell where she gets it from. Punishment shouldn't be ruining her future. Takagi eventually learning to regret what she did is punishment enough. It will be even more so because she will realize how much effort had to be put in to get here there. That's actually a really good question that Takagi asked, and I can't find the answer for it too. Maybe because society revolves around people putting in their best? I dunno. I always hated the tone Takagi took with others. She still acts terribly. Madao gives some great advice. I wish I could have had a homeless man as my head teacher. STOP IT WITH THE SWEETS. I CAN'T TAKE THIS AT 2 AM.
Oct 5, 2019 12:47 PM

Jul 2015
Festival was fun to watch, so many delicious sweets, got hungry watching it

I know how Rei feels after seeing Takahashi grow taller, as a shortie myself seeing my friends grow 20 centimer taller than me makes me feel like I lost in the height race....

Oct 18, 2019 4:45 AM

Nov 2013
The one loose end that wasn’t resolved was Takagi not feeling remorse for what she did. Seeing how it’s still affecting Chiho with her ‘freezing up’ just makes it worse.

Hopefully there’s some satisfying resolution next episode.... as the Hinata bullying arc was the most compelling arc of both seasons imo. It’ll leave a bad taste in my mouth if they don’t address the crux of the problem
Jan 7, 2020 9:00 PM

Dec 2015
This show is amazing. It touches on so many aspects of life, I can't help but feel connected.

"You refuse to try because you're afraid to be disappointed by what you're capable of." - This one cuts real deep.
Sep 18, 2020 12:52 PM

May 2018
The festival was so heartwarming haha, everyone working too hard there

Based head teacher is also being based this episode
Dec 15, 2020 11:12 AM
May 2019
Illyricus said:
Loved to see the Kawamoto family after so long, though it pains me seeing Chiho in that state (understandably considering her circunstances). Thankfully, we got some sweet moments between the Kawamotos later, including some flashback of the mother and grandmother of the sisters.

I liked the advice Kokubu-sensei gave to Takagi, this series has some really cool teachers (not all of them, of course). As much of an awful person she is, maybe (maybe), in the future, if Takagi follows the advice, she can improve into someone better.

Rei looked swole as heck in the end card, btw.

I haven't read the manga nor know what happens, but I feel deep down that Takagi might have gotten something from this conversation and will make her realize something about herself. Sometimes a student just needs that right teacher/mentor to give them push to make them better. I wish all the luck to Takagi.
Which one do you want? An Addiction or A Good Life?
A) Addiction - a progressive narrowing of the things that bring you pleasure.
B) A Good Life - a progressive expansion of the things that bring you pleasure and includes pleasure through motivation and hard work.
Mar 10, 2021 10:04 PM

May 2020
I like this family a lot. They bring much good vibes and joyful. Heartwarming to see them again.
Mar 31, 2021 12:20 PM

Aug 2018
Well, I hope Hinata will be able to take after grandpa's shop, as she wanted..
Jan 10, 2022 10:27 AM
Nov 2020
Ironic. In lashing out due to trying to ease the anxiety of having an uncertain future, Takagi actually helps Hina discover her own future.
Dec 12, 2022 5:22 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
^

also the fbi are probably gonna get on my ass for this one but takagi low-key kinda hot ngl

but nevermind my weird ass, what was that end card though?? Rei looking buff as heck, and they put Akari in one of those virgin-killers or whatever you call it

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 2, 2023 12:22 AM

Dec 2022
Sensei is so real, he is dropping some truth bombs on that nihilistic oblivious child, hope she actually tries to understand what he is saying to her now that she knows he sees through her
May 21, 9:17 PM

Feb 2019
takagi needs a hard crash course lesson in what real life is like and why her parents are always working their heads off. yeah, she has her issues, but she first needs to accept that she has issues and that ain't gonna happen while she's still surrounded by the familiar place she used to terrorize everyone else. she needs to be sent to a different school or special place that deals with her type of personality, kinda like what happened to chiho; she wasn't attending regular school, but she's receiving proper one-on-one help guiding her back to eventually rejoin society. but i ain't holding a candle for takagi.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2018

255 by aurora_yuuki »»
Sep 15, 9:58 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

92 by desert_Iven »»
Aug 4, 4:08 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2018

200 by chocomayu »»
Aug 3, 6:12 PM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2018

108 by Remlz_77 »»
Jul 30, 7:58 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2017

128 by chocomayu »»
Jul 24, 10:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.