Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 22, 2017 6:59 AM
Jun 2015
Masterpiece!!!!!

- Midoriya interfered
- Then Todoroki interfered!
- Then that collaboration!!!!!!!

Goes beyond what I expected!
Jul 22, 2017 7:02 AM

Jun 2015
This was an intense and an emotional episode. Hosu City is in complete chaos with all those Nomus. Midoriya's entrance to save Iida was epic. His fight against Stain was awesome. Todoroki helping out was awesome too. Him using fire was very cool. The animation during their fight was insane. Midoriya was able to figure out how Stain's quirk works. Stain sure did a number on Iida. He forced him to reflect his motivation as a hero. Can't wait of the next episode.
Jul 22, 2017 7:03 AM
Dec 2016
great episode... Deku finally can fight without hurting himself and the way he is getting stronger will be awesome... Endeavour was a real badass when he appeared...and Todoroki finally not a big idiot anymore
Jul 22, 2017 7:11 AM

Dec 2014
well well well this was so epic..I liked it so much ...hmmm
Jul 22, 2017 7:20 AM

Oct 2015
Has Shouto's mom ever apologized for scaring his face? I know Shouto has apologized for not talking to her for years but what about his mother?
Jul 22, 2017 7:26 AM

May 2017
Jao said:
This one made me breathless throughout the whole episode. I've never been this hype since the HxH. 5/5

Don't you dare compare this to HxH this will never be on HxH level nor as good as HxH
Jul 22, 2017 7:28 AM

May 2017
Now that I know Stain's ability, I wonder how did he used it on Kurugiri when it's Shiragaki who's got sliced?
Jul 22, 2017 7:30 AM

Jan 2015
Now Dekku realize what really happen with Tenya at the middle of Nomus invasion. While Tenya himself getting stabbed. A little bit late, at least Dekku reach Tenya's place before he get killed. Just for stalling, but still that's a good decision to make.
Also feeling a bit shiver the moment Todoroki thought about something good for his father at that office.
MasceraJul 22, 2017 7:35 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jul 22, 2017 7:32 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
World_Creator said:
Jao said:
This one made me breathless throughout the whole episode. I've never been this hype since the HxH. 5/5

Don't you dare compare this to HxH this will never be on HxH level nor as good as HxH
That's just his opinion. People are free to like something as much as they want.

Also, there's no way you can guarantee that BnHA will not end up reaching HxH's level. HxH is one of my favorite anime, but it took more that 200 chapters/100 episodes to accomplish that. BnHA is only 140 chapters in and only 29 anime episodes in and I'm already loving it. For all we know BnHA might end up being a better series, or maybe it will stay inferior.
Jul 22, 2017 7:39 AM

May 2016
We finally got Stain's quirk: Bloodcurdle. To simply put this how it works, if a hero get's stab/slice by Stain's weapon, Stain will basically tasting a hero's blood and "he can stop their movements for up to 8 minutes." What's so common that lot of us should understand is the blood types. "Type O, A, AB and B. The amount of time he can stop them goes in that order from least to most." Also it doesn't include how many times that Stain stab/slice to the hero but I think it's quite ambiguous to predict and explain in theory specifically . These are the character's blood types to recap for apparent:

Midoriya (aka. Deku) & Shoto: Type O

Tenya: Type A

I think I want to say about Shoto's quirk. We've seen Shoto has used his right side now from episode 16 but this didn't convinced by Endeavor at his apartment or whatever like a office, it all sudden to happened in Sports Festival when Midoriya decided to risk everything and became reckless, and forced Shoto to use his left side rather than right side permanently. I find it interesting because Midoriya is one of the character that has it's own impression to others and didn't want see them just given up that they don't want, just like Shoto who haven't used it due to his childhood that's been abused by Endeavor who burned him in which made Shoto's quirk to be called: 'Half Cold and Half Hot'.

"Meddling when you don't need to. Is the essence of being a hero."
~Yagi Toshinori "All Might"

DeadeyeReViValJul 22, 2017 8:00 AM
Jul 22, 2017 7:43 AM

May 2017
GoldenDevilGamer said:
World_Creator said:

That's just his opinion. People are free to like something as much as they want.

Also, there's no way you can guarantee that BnHA will not end up reaching HxH's level. HxH is one of my favorite anime, but it took more that 200 chapters/100 episodes to accomplish that. BnHA is only 140 chapters in and only 29 anime episodes in and I'm already loving it. For all we know BnHA might end up being a better series, or maybe it will stay inferior.

Nah Quirk has no depth unlike Nen and Deku and Bakugo are shallow unlike yin/yang Killua and Gon
Jul 22, 2017 7:43 AM

Aug 2013
The fight was intense. Loved the part when Midoriya punch Stain during his entrance.

And wow Todoroki changed. He said something good about his father. It's cool seeing Midoriya and Todoroki fight together. They make a great duo.

Jul 22, 2017 7:44 AM
Mar 2016
Abyhape said:
Deku find out Stain quirk very quickly, rather than the media all along lmao

I thought Deku send his location to Gran Torino. it look like there's some clash between Gran Torino and Endeavor?

Blood type O is the least Stain can control, good thing for Deku then.
it look like Deku in 5% percent full control still can't give big impact to enemy, but in other point, he can move faster than normal hero.

yes, Iida in this episode is more like a villain looking for a vengeance, rather than a hero. a hero always put up saving someone first, not killing villain first.

No, actually he sent his location to all of his contacts. Todoroki just happened to be in Hosu as well because Endeavor wanted to go after the Hero Killer. However then the Noumus appeared and Endeavor ended up dealing with them as well.
Plus, Gran Torino doesn't seem to have a mobile, so he couldn't send him his location.
Jul 22, 2017 7:46 AM

Jul 2012
Tokoya said:
Samii said:

Perhaps it is because Stain determines their worthiness by fighting power? Ingenium did say that he had others supporting him as a hero, and he couldn't defend himself against Stain alone. Also, when Midoriya was fighting Stain, didn't Stain say something like Midoriya isn't all talk and finds it regrettable to kill him (but has to since it is his job)?

So, it seems that Stain regards someone as a hero only if said hero can back it up.
Stain has no intention of killing Deku.....He said that usually guys like him are all talk but based on his ideals (Which pretty much defines what a true hero should be like in his book) he was going to let him live

It's Ida who he was going to kill

Oh yeah, that's right. My bad. So it seems like he won't do as Shigaraki asked him to do.
Jul 22, 2017 7:53 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
World_Creator said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

Nah Quirk has no depth unlike Nen and Deku and Bakugo are shallow unlike yin/yang Killua and Gon
Well obviously Nen is a much more complex power, but it's not like Nen > Quirk automatically makes HxH superior. There's other factors that make a series good. Gon wasn't a complex character until the Chimera Ant arc's climax and you don't get to see the true complexity of Killua until the Hunter Chairman Election arc. BnHA is a doing a really good job with its characters in 29 episodes. You need to give this series more time if you want to have HxH be compared to it.
Jul 22, 2017 7:57 AM
Jun 2016
All ganging up on poor Stain, at least he is game for a challenge. He must enjoy tasting their blood, poor kids lol.
Jul 22, 2017 7:58 AM

May 2016
Abyhape said:
Deku find out Stain quirk very quickly, rather than the media all along lmao

I thought Deku send his location to Gran Torino. it look like there's some clash between Gran Torino and Endeavor?

Blood type O is the least Stain can control, good thing for Deku then.
it look like Deku in 5% percent full control still can't give big impact to enemy, but in other point, he can move faster than normal hero.

yes, Iida in this episode is more like a villain looking for a vengeance, rather than a hero. a hero always put up saving someone first, not killing villain first.

First paragraph: We didn't see Grand Torino use his mobile phone, so obviously he doesn't have it ffs, do you have memory? Answer: No.

Second paragraph: So as Shoto who is type O........

Third paragraph: Well of course Iida is looking for a vengeance but wut? A villain? (I'm not pretending like I don't know but you're pretending like you do know a lot.)
Jul 22, 2017 7:59 AM

Feb 2015
There's a reason everyone loves Stain so much, he just has such a charismatic way of being the bad guy that makes him a more in-depth character than someone like Tomura. That line of "save him, first" to Iida was the gold standard in one-liners.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2017 8:05 AM

Jan 2014
Gare said:
stain is the most philosophical villain i've ever seen, such twisted but on point thinking. And a badass too in a fight. this epic episode makes me give 10 rating right now lol
you need to read more, lol.
Jul 22, 2017 8:09 AM

Apr 2014
omg this was the fight i have been waiting for as this was the only thing i did see before it happened in the anime and once again this fight is blowing me away by how awesome it is even more so seeing it animated

looking forward to the rest of the fight just such an amazing fight
"one step at a time"
Jul 22, 2017 8:15 AM
Feb 2017
GreenBenjamin said:
Gare said:
stain is the most philosophical villain i've ever seen, such twisted but on point thinking. And a badass too in a fight. this epic episode makes me give 10 rating right now lol

Read Monster, you may enjoy Johan even more.
Jul 22, 2017 8:18 AM

Oct 2013
Great episode. Hopefully, Iida will get up and be stronger.
Jul 22, 2017 8:22 AM

Feb 2016
the amount of worthless posts on this thread lol

this shit just turned lit AF! can't wait for next episode!

that character development tho!
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jul 22, 2017 8:26 AM

Sep 2013
Shi-Woon said:
GreenBenjamin said:

Read Monster, you may enjoy Johan even more.

i will, thanks for the reference mate
Jul 22, 2017 8:27 AM

Mar 2015
Todoroki's character development is off the roof in this season.
Jul 22, 2017 8:27 AM

Feb 2015
Very good episode! It just pains me a little to see Iida in this condition.
Jul 22, 2017 8:33 AM

May 2015
That really felt perfect. Incredibly intense! 24 minutes are just way too short.... Can't wait for the next episode!

Jul 22, 2017 8:44 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
siradix said:
Has Shouto's mom ever apologized for scaring his face? I know Shouto has apologized for not talking to her for years but what about his mother?
It said that his mother also apologized.
Jul 22, 2017 9:02 AM
Jul 2018
Can we just talk about the visuals of this episode like
+_+ my eyes have been blessed

clears throat Visuals aside, I liked how Todoroki could easily relate to Tenya's situation. Maybe they could become friends in the future?

Wonder if Bakugo's learning how to become a fine gentleman LOL

And Midoriya's quick thinking never ceases to amaze me. HE HAS FRIENDS HE CAN TEXT NOW AND THEY'RE IN A GROUP CHAT OHH IM SO HAPPY QUQ
Although the fight's far from over....GO BEYOND!! PLUS ULTRAAA
Jul 22, 2017 9:09 AM

Dec 2014
I thought the show was going to not be as hyped after the tournament arc ended but it just keeps being hype af week after week!
Jul 22, 2017 9:21 AM
Apr 2013
Holy Moly... absolutely loved this episode, as many other people have said... the character development is just incredible, and having some more or less solo screen time with individual characters is a great change (with such a large and diverse cast).

Bones is killing it with the animation, music, everything.
This series is making me feel like a kid watching morning cartoons on CheezTV again :')

Oh and that green lighting around Midoriya when he is using 'full cowl' SO COOL

PLUS ULTRA!
Jul 22, 2017 9:31 AM

Aug 2010
**** Yeah. Midoraya & Todoroki team is the ultimate duo. All we need now is Bakugo.

Midoya's new fighting style is legit.

This episode was just straight up HYPE
Jul 22, 2017 9:36 AM

Nov 2014
Awesome episode , Stein is an incredible character(design and everything)
Jul 22, 2017 9:46 AM
Sep 2016
Great ep, stain quirk is so op.Its good to see Midoriya fight without breaking bones EVERY HIT.

Can't wait till next ep, I really want to see rest of stain vs hero's fight.

Also if 3 nomu's could make such a mess, what a entire army of nomu's would do? I have a feeling that this will be in future arcs.
Jul 22, 2017 9:46 AM

Aug 2008
OH YEAH! Todoroki and Midoriya tag team versus Stain.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jul 22, 2017 9:57 AM

Dec 2015
I don't really have anything to add, everything's been said already 5/5

Does anyone know the name of the Ost featuring female vocals that was playing during the preview and earlier on during the fight?
Jul 22, 2017 10:03 AM

May 2014
I think I'm in love with Lida's brother.
His design is so cute and sexy at the same time I love it <3

This was an amazing episode, I really hope we see more of Lida's brother tho.

Jul 22, 2017 10:12 AM
Nov 2015
aa they adapted this so well, i'm crying
Jul 22, 2017 10:22 AM

Dec 2008
Boku no Hunter Academia is here, oh my god :v

PLUS ULTRA/10
Jul 22, 2017 11:07 AM

Jan 2016
FlamepriesT said:
FireFistYamaan said:
Lida must get a grip on himself now if he wishes to defeat Hero Killer Stain.

Just so you know, it's actually Iida with 2 i's. His name is very deceiving when you read it, but pay attention to when they speak and you'll easily notice it. ;)

Alright than, the more you know. Thanks. I think that alot of translators make the same mistake with the manga, that's why I'm used to Lida instead of Iida
Jul 22, 2017 11:09 AM

Mar 2017
Gare said:

he was intentionally written that way in the manga, he is aware that his deeds are evil but does them because he perceives that good will be born from them.

The voice actor for stain was great. I'm quite satisfied with how he is in the anime thus far.

come, you sweet hour of death
Jul 22, 2017 11:18 AM

Jan 2014
Even though I read the manga seeing this animated is such a great feeling omg.

Deku/Iida/Shoto trio is too good

Jul 22, 2017 11:48 AM

Jul 2017
Probably my favorite episode up till now.
Jul 22, 2017 11:59 AM
Jul 2015
slowly becoming maybe my second favorite anime of all time...
Jul 22, 2017 12:29 PM

Sep 2013
Deku arrives to save iida and todoriki arrive to save deku XD
Stain dealing with the attacks well.
Jul 22, 2017 12:41 PM

Nov 2015
whats the name of the song that plays when todoroki is talking about his mother?
Jul 22, 2017 12:45 PM
Aug 2015
siradix said:

Umm... Did you not pay attention to shouto recollection about the time when he met his mom?
I watched the sub ver so i migh be wrong but shouto said that "he told her about everything that had happened and who he is now, and his mother apoligized and cried, and also she forgave him surprisingly quick"

Well i advice you to rewatch even if it's just to wacth the action scenes just as the reason.
Jul 22, 2017 12:46 PM

Jan 2009
Stain the evil hero is scary as hell

they need to do teamwork (Deku, Iida, Todoroki) to fight that monster
Jul 22, 2017 12:49 PM

Mar 2016
I just love how the background singers sing in the opening!
Like when they say 空に歌えば!i love for some reason!

Great episode... loved seeing Iidas past... I swear to god tho that Stain is going to get HIV and die aids if he keeps licking everyone's blood!
UrbanJahtsJul 22, 2017 1:04 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2017 1:16 PM

Sep 2015
It was pretty cool how Mido used everything he knew to find out about Stain's quirk.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

181 by TheStarscream759 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2017

160 by TheStarscream759 »»
Today, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2017

239 by Apreggi »»
Jun 4, 6:29 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

animefan8800 - Jul 15, 2017

150 by Apreggi »»
Jun 3, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2017

184 by Apreggi »»
Jun 3, 10:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.