Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 28, 2016 12:56 PM

Nov 2013
Mirroring the top 100 challenge, worst 100 challenge would be an interesting one. Watching some of these "gems" while maintaning sanity truly deserves to be called a challenge.

Excluding those that don't have all the episodes available on the internet, which should be only Abunai Sisters: Koko & Mika now, and that will get replaced by the next in line, so the challenge list would still contain 100 anime, but the 100th will actually be the 101th worst anime.

http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php?limit=7300
http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php?limit=7250
http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php?limit=7200
(Currently #7347 to #7246, anime after #7347 are the unrated ones.)
You all need to watch Nami.

Mar 28, 2016 1:22 PM

Sep 2011
abystoma2 said:
Mirroring the top 100 challenge, worst 100 challenge would be an interesting one. Watching some of these "gems" while maintaning sanity truly deserves to be called a challenge.

Excluding those that don't have all the episodes available on the internet, which should be only Abunai Sisters: Koko & Mika now, and that will get replaced by the next in line, so the challenge list would still contain 100 anime, but the 100th will actually be the 101th worst anime.

http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php?limit=7300
http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php?limit=7250
http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php?limit=7200
(Currently #7347 to #7246, anime after #7347 are the unrated ones.)
As the person who suggested, you get to decide: would it change/update as the top worst animes do (or might) or just take a snapshot of it now and that's the "worst top 100" challenge for everyone?
Mar 28, 2016 1:28 PM

Jun 2014
How about a Wakate Animator Ikusei Project (Young Animator Training Project) challenge? Some of the movies I myself couldn't find an English translation of, but they were done in some other languages. The movies I got to see so far were amazing and I think it would be worthwhile to watch them (:

+ here are some items related to the Pretty Rhythm collection:
Amitte_SukkuMar 28, 2016 1:35 PM
Mar 28, 2016 1:35 PM

Nov 2013
riho88riho said:
As the person who suggested, you get to decide: would it change/update as the top worst animes do (or might) or just take a snapshot of it now and that's the "worst top 100" challenge for everyone?

I would say the best choice is that people get to choose. They could screencap the the worst 100 as it was at the moment they started the challenge and watch that or they could choose to keep it actualized and watch whatever that gets in the worst 100 as the time goes.
(The worst 100 doesn't change that much and that often anyway.)

Amitte_Sukku said:
Some of the movies I myself couldn't find an English translation of, but they were done in some other languages.

As far as I know, only Happy ComeCome and those that aired recently haven't been subbed yet.
(Kumi to Tulip wasn't subbed, but it doesn't have dialogues, so the subs aren't needed.)
abystoma2Mar 28, 2016 1:40 PM

Mar 28, 2016 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
What about a Chinese/Korean animation challenge?
Mar 28, 2016 7:35 PM

Apr 2011
Fate/Zero Cafe should be included in the Fate challenge :)
Mar 29, 2016 2:18 AM
Jul 2014
AkkaAkka said:
Fate/Zero Cafe should be included in the Fate challenge :)

It shouldn't, you can't even find RAW for it (The video on YT isn't the whole things, it's just a PV)
Mar 29, 2016 2:28 AM
Jul 2014
riho88riho said:
SheyCroix said:
I just want to suggest a footnote lol
for when a challenge gets edited, so those of use who posted already know what got changed (please)

And I was going to suggest the Precure/Black Jack challenge, so I'm happy someone else did it.

Actually there are quite a lote few (lol) franchise that might qualify for the Challenge/Collection so later on I will try to bring them up.

Some (to work on them later):
Slam Dunk (falls short), Gintama *, Fate Stay/Zero/Kaleid, Ghost in the Shell, The iDOLM@STER *, Hetalia, Jewelpet, Hajime no Ippo, .hack//, Persona, Captain Tsubasa

oh and you could do a Ghibli Challenge xD
Changes footnotes have been and will be added to any challenges/collections that get changed or updated (Top 100 excluded).

GitS challenge is in the works, just trying to reconfirm what is or isn't available.
I think, that all of the GITS anime (Except for the one with Oculus Rift and I even think, that this one isn't on MAL) should be somewhere to download
Mar 29, 2016 2:58 AM
Jul 2014
What about Hokuto no Ken/Tezuka Osamu challenge? Monogatari series collection? Or Teekyuu collection?
Mar 29, 2016 6:03 AM

Jun 2014
Berserk said:
What about a Chinese/Korean animation challenge?
Good idea, but I'm pretty sure there aren't many series you could find subbed...

Sulframus said:
What about Hokuto no Ken/Tezuka Osamu challenge? Monogatari series collection? Or Teekyuu collection?
Monogatari series collection is under construction; Teekyuu wouldn't make it as a collection considering the episode count, but I think it could pass as a bonus challenge with the Short Anime Challenge whenever it'll be made.
Mar 29, 2016 7:14 AM
Jul 2014
Amitte_Sukku said:
Sulframus said:
Monogatari series collection is under construction; Teekyuu wouldn't make it as a collection considering the episode count, but I think it could pass as a bonus challenge with the Short Anime Challenge whenever it'll be made.

I think that it should have enough series (7 main series, then the specials and spin-offs)
Mar 29, 2016 8:17 AM

Jun 2014
Sulframus said:
I think that it should have enough series (7 main series, then the specials and spin-offs)
Collections
★ Collection is made up of either
1. Ten series all related to each other, or
2. Five series related to each other with over 150 episodes in total

As in the series count, yes. The episode count, no. Considering specials to all of the series have two episodes only, the whole franchise has just a few more than 100 episodes so far.
Amitte_SukkuMar 29, 2016 8:21 AM
Mar 29, 2016 8:35 AM
Jul 2014
Amitte_Sukku said:
Sulframus said:
Collections
★ Collection is made up of either
1. Ten series all related to each other, or
2. Five series related to each other with over 150 episodes in total

As in the series count, yes. The episode count, no. Considering specials to all of the series have two episodes only, the whole franchise has just a few more than 100 episodes so far.

But there's "OR", so it doesn't need 150 eps
Mar 29, 2016 8:51 AM

Jun 2014
Sulframus said:
But there's "OR", so it doesn't need 150 eps
My point was, it's a short series, so there's a little lesser chance of it being considered as a good collection.
Mar 29, 2016 1:51 PM

Nov 2013
For the music challenge, I would say that as long as the genre has at least the two required anime, the genre should be compulsory, since it's easy to find the anime on the internet anyway (most of the times). That would be adding Ecchi, Seinen and Psychological genres (Sports has two anime, but only Winner is available.)

You could even say that as long as there is one anime for the genre it could be compulsory, but with just one anime per genre (that would be Demons, Harem, Historical, Mystery, Police, Samurai and Sports).

This way most of the genres would be easily covered.

(Also, if anyone can't find some MVs I have completed, feel free to PM me, I even have most of them archived in case those on the internet got deleted due to the copyright.)
abystoma2Mar 30, 2016 12:53 AM

Mar 29, 2016 7:25 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
In the Naruto Challenge, under Shippuuden

http://myanimelist.net/anime/32362 Naruto: Shippuuden - Itachi Shinden-hen: Hikari to Yami

that entry is erased

Thanks! Updated
riho88rihoMar 30, 2016 6:56 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Mar 30, 2016 12:23 AM

Apr 2011
Thanks for adding the .hack collection!~~~
Mar 30, 2016 5:39 AM

Jul 2012
The Lupin III (2015) entry was just split into two in the database because of the episodes that only aired in Italy.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/33074/Lupin_III_2015_Specials

This is the entry for those episodes. Not sure of their availability right now, but it should be added to the Lupin III challenge after that's verified.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Mar 30, 2016 6:07 AM

Nov 2013
SleepingBear said:
Not sure of their availability right now, but it should be added to the Lupin III challenge after that's verified.

Both subbed according to the aniDB, but I haven't watched them yet myself.

Mar 30, 2016 6:59 AM

Sep 2011
SheyCroix said:
In the Naruto Challenge, under Shippuuden

http://myanimelist.net/anime/32362 Naruto: Shippuuden - Itachi Shinden-hen: Hikari to Yami

that entry is erased

Thanks! Updated
Thanks! It's been updated~

AkkaAkka said:
Thanks for adding the .hack collection!~~~
No problem! Thanks for putting it together and making my job super easy XD haha <3

SleepingBear said:
The Lupin III (2015) entry was just split into two in the database because of the episodes that only aired in Italy.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/33074/Lupin_III_2015_Specials

This is the entry for those episodes. Not sure of their availability right now, but it should be added to the Lupin III challenge after that's verified.
I'll take abystoma2/aniDB word for it that they've been subbed (and if not, in all honesty it won't be long before they're subbed... this is Lupin afterall Lol!). Thanks! I'll get it added ^-^
Mar 30, 2016 7:07 AM

Sep 2011
abystoma2 said:
For the music challenge, I would say that as long as the genre has at least the two required anime, the genre should be compulsory, since it's easy to find the anime on the internet anyway (most of the times). That would be adding Ecchi, Seinen and Psychological genres (Sports has two anime, but only Winner is available.)

You could even say that as long as there is one anime for the genre it could be compulsory, but with just one anime per genre (that would be Demons, Harem, Historical, Mystery, Police, Samurai and Sports).

This way most of the genres would be easily covered.

(Also, if anyone can't find some MVs I have completed, feel free to PM me, I even have most of them archived in case those on the internet got deleted due to the copyright.)
I wouldn't mind if not for the fact that some people have already watched music anime (like me... haha) and that would make it technically impossible for me to complete for finish for the genres that have two or three since this tehnically isn't a challenge that you're allowed to use previously completed. Was trying to error on the side of caution >.<;; lol I think for now it's a good start for music introduction and leaves me open to making another music-based challenge in the future (probably a bit similar to the exposures)
Mar 30, 2016 7:16 AM

Nov 2013
riho88riho said:
I wouldn't mind if not for the fact that some people have already watched music anime (like me... haha) and that would make it technically impossible for me to complete for finish for the genres that have two or three since this tehnically isn't a challenge that you're allowed to use previously completed. Was trying to error on the side of caution >.<;;

riho88riho said:
If possible, do not use anything you've seen before starting the challenge.

"If possible", doesn't that mean that you can use previously watched if you simply run out of things to watch that meets the criteria?
(I sure hope it does, since I had to do that, after watching just few more to get all the genres yesterday, I now saw almost every music videos in the database that are available.)

Mar 30, 2016 7:45 AM

Sep 2011
abystoma2 said:
riho88riho said:
I wouldn't mind if not for the fact that some people have already watched music anime (like me... haha) and that would make it technically impossible for me to complete for finish for the genres that have two or three since this tehnically isn't a challenge that you're allowed to use previously completed. Was trying to error on the side of caution >.<;;

riho88riho said:
If possible, do not use anything you've seen before starting the challenge.

"If possible", doesn't that mean that you can use previously watched if you simply run out of things to watch that meets the criteria?
(I sure hope it does, since I had to do that, after watching just few more to get all the genres yesterday, I now saw almost every music videos in the database that are available.)
Lol! No worries, it means what it says - I just really try to avoid using previous stuff. I did use a few previous for my ONA exposure and even that I felt bad about >.<;; lol!

And yet... there are times I love being able to use stuff I've previously watched (like in collections) >.>;; ah~ I'm a walking contradiction~

Either way, for now I'll keep the music challenge simple - I do want to add another at some point in time (again, a big goal of mine is to make challenges that help even out the graph in the graph.anime.plus - similar to yours xD heh) though if I made another, it wouldn't allow previously seen >.> soooo might have to wait a bit for more music anime to come out XD
Mar 30, 2016 9:17 AM

Nov 2013
riho88riho said:
soooo might have to wait a bit for more music anime to come out XD

That could take a while, considering how little Music are in the database are now and how only few get released every year. And considering the small number, wouldn't it be better to make one hybrid challenge instead of two? That would mean adding few exposure-like requriements (from five to ten would be enough, I would say) to the current music challenge. Like for example:

- Watch MV related to another non-music anime (both non-music type and non-music genre)
- With MV aired between year xxxx and xxxx (some old one, but I'm not sure how the exact years should be)
- Watch Minna no Uta MV
- Watch MV over 10 minutes long
- Watch MV with number in the title
- Watch MV rated over 7.5
- watch MV rated under 6.0
- watch MV with 2 or more episodes
- Watch MV sung in non-japanese/non-chinese/non-korean language
- Watch chinese or korean MV
(To make finding them easier:

That would make things more interesting without having to wait for more MVs to get released/added to the database.
abystoma2Mar 30, 2016 9:23 AM

Mar 30, 2016 10:06 AM

Sep 2011
abystoma2 said:
riho88riho said:
soooo might have to wait a bit for more music anime to come out XD

That could take a while, considering how little Music are in the database are now and how only few get released every year. And considering the small number, wouldn't it be better to make one hybrid challenge instead of two? That would mean adding few exposure-like requriements (from five to ten would be enough, I would say) to the current music challenge. Like for example:

- Watch MV related to another non-music anime (both non-music type and non-music genre)
- With MV aired between year xxxx and xxxx (some old one, but I'm not sure how the exact years should be)
- Watch Minna no Uta MV
- Watch MV over 10 minutes long
- Watch MV with number in the title
- Watch MV rated over 7.5
- watch MV rated under 6.0
- watch MV with 2 or more episodes
- Watch MV sung in non-japanese/non-chinese/non-korean language
- Watch chinese or korean MV
(To make finding them easier:

That would make things more interesting without having to wait for more MVs to get released/added to the database.
You know how hard it is to find Minna no Uta MVs? I seriously have the worst luck findin' 'em >.<;; get me some years for the second requirement and I'll add it all (I really don't feel like looking up the years for some of the older ones... lol)
Mar 30, 2016 10:11 AM

Nov 2013
riho88riho said:

You know how hard it is to find Minna no Uta MVs? I seriously have the worst luck findin' 'em >.<;;

Pretty easy for most of them actually (I watched 75 of them, lol: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/abystoma2?status=2&tag=Minna+no+Uta&order=6&order2=0)
Some are on bakabt (just search "Minna no Uta" there) and for the rest googling the japanese title should do the trick (or, as I said, if you really can't find some of those that I watched, PM me, I should have them archived and I can send you the file). Well, on the other side, the rest fifty or so Minna no Utas are currently unfindable, sad.
Sadly, almost no one watches Minna no Uta, that's why I suggested it ;_;
abystoma2Mar 30, 2016 10:51 AM

Apr 2, 2016 7:18 AM

Jul 2009
@riho88riho sorry for the late reply.
For precure, All has been subbed. At least at the web I watch anime

but for others I'm not sure.

signature set credited to Bunnyama

「No human has ever been whole. 」
Apr 4, 2016 8:43 PM

Jan 2011

14 total titles.
8 of them are in the top 100.
1 isn't out yet.

If someone is aiming for the Top 100 challenge the collection of Gintama seems redundant on a grander scale. Or rather, is it really prize-worthy to watch the most popular franchise on MAL? The other collections have famous names but the majority of their pieces aren't as good/rank waaay lower.
Apr 5, 2016 4:48 AM

Sep 2011
lanblade said:

14 total titles.
8 of them are in the top 100.
1 isn't out yet.

If someone is aiming for the Top 100 challenge the collection of Gintama seems redundant on a grander scale. Or rather, is it really prize-worthy to watch the most popular franchise on MAL? The other collections have famous names but the majority of their pieces aren't as good/rank waaay lower.
It's not really a bad idea, I've looked at it time and time again - especially since I'm not a fan and have avoided the franchise >.>;; you're right that it's pretty redundant, but at the same time it's still a mini accomplishment especially if someone isn't aiming for the top 100 or had it watched before this club/top100 challenge.

My main reason I've been holding off on it is simply because it's still airing and they're still coming out with new things. I feel like if I make a collection out of it now, it'll eventually have enough pieces to be a challenge and switching a collection to a challenge would be... inconsistent (best way I can think to put it lol).
Apr 7, 2016 4:05 AM

Feb 2010
I have a question for the Ultimate Anime Challenge

As per intructions in the challenge, I have to determine the season an anime belongs to by "premiered" and/OR release date. Also, according to the very same instructions, Summer is considered July, August and September while Fall is considered October, November and December.

Now, Ginga Tetsudou 999 was released in September 1978, which would be Summer, but the "premiered" status says "Fall 1978". Because of the "and/or", can I choose if it's Summer or Fall, or does it have to be one of them (and which would it be)?

Another thing... I believe long OVAs should also count towards the challenge, just like I believe they count for other challenges.

And finally, about the Detective Conan challenge, the Lupin vs Conan are perfectly available in english... and so is Conan vs Woo (and probably Aoyama Goshou Tanpenshuu, but I'll confirm that later, as I have it, but I haven't actually watch it). On the contrary, if it exists, I've no idea where I can find Black History... and I've looked for those specials before.
Akai_ShuichiApr 7, 2016 7:13 AM

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
Apr 7, 2016 11:28 AM

Sep 2011
Akai_Shuichi said:
I have a question for the Ultimate Anime Challenge

As per intructions in the challenge, I have to determine the season an anime belongs to by "premiered" and/OR release date. Also, according to the very same instructions, Summer is considered July, August and September while Fall is considered October, November and December.

Now, Ginga Tetsudou 999 was released in September 1978, which would be Summer, but the "premiered" status says "Fall 1978". Because of the "and/or", can I choose if it's Summer or Fall, or does it have to be one of them (and which would it be)?
You can choose which it is. Keep in mind that if the year and season is listed, something has to be watched for it, so just keep that in mind when choosing where to count it for.

Another thing... I believe long OVAs should also count towards the challenge, just like I believe they count for other challenges.
Eh... I can allow/change it, but I won't be adjusting the year-seasons. Meaning if there's a long OVA for a season/year not being required, it still won't be required for everyoe (though you can add it to your own if desired as a kind of bonus). Also, for a "long OVA" it'd require the series to be longer than 12 episodes at each episode to be longer than 20 minutes. Does all that sound agreeable? Your suggestion, but if I add it, it'll have those conditions =)

And finally, about the Detective Conan challenge, the Lupin vs Conan are perfectly available in english... and so is Conan vs Woo (and probably Aoyama Goshou Tanpenshuu, but I'll confirm that later, as I have it, but I haven't actually watch it). On the contrary, if it exists, I've no idea where I can find Black History... and I've looked for those specials before.
I actually have the first Black History downloaded (torrent found on Nyaa) so I know that one is available and why it's on the list. Couldn't find Black History 2 though which is why it isn't.
Woo is not because I've only managed to find 1 of the 2 episodes >.<;;
I tried searching for Aoyama series, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I did see someone said they watched it, but I wasn't sure if it was in English or Raw =/
Lupin vs Conan is required for the Lupin challenge. Honestly I just figured if it was required for one challenge it might be a bit unfair to require it for both... lol but I guess I can change/fix that since it is easy to watch both special and movie
Apr 7, 2016 12:04 PM

May 2014
I would also like to suggest a sports challenge. Not sure if that can happen well (considering others would want X genre) and we continuously get new sports anime.
Apr 7, 2016 12:19 PM

Feb 2010

About those three things:

1. Fantastic then. Will make my life a bit easier in the 60s and 70s where there's barely anything to choose from.

2. Oh, I mean exactly that. In particular, I was thinking about Legend of the Galactic Heroes when I wrote that. I don't mean 30 minutes OVAs, I mean actual series that just happened to be released in an OVA format (LotGH, Yamato 2199, Lost Canvas, etc).

3. I once saw a Black History torrent, but ended up being a regular episode that actually was not even about the Black Organization. On the contrary, I actually have and watched both Conan vs Wooo. They used to be in DCTP.
This is my personal opinion only, but I think Conan vs Lupin should be obligatory both in the Lupin III and Conan challenges. It's just a detail, but I think it should be both ways.

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
Apr 7, 2016 12:58 PM

Sep 2011
SecretDinosaur said:
I would also like to suggest a sports challenge. Not sure if that can happen well (considering others would want X genre) and we continuously get new sports anime.
Second time someone wanted a Sports Specific anime challenge. I agree I'll have to do the other genres, but people seem to really want a sports one so I'll try working on that. If you have any suggestions of what kind of "requirements" you think would be good, please be sure to let me know ^-^

Akai_Shuichi said:
About those three things

1. Glad to hear =p
2. It's been added as allowed <3
3. I haven't actually watched it yet so I could be total wrong, honestly. I'll go ahead and remove the black history from required and add the lupin ones instead.

Thanks again for everyone's suggestions and interest in both the club and actual challenges <3
Apr 7, 2016 10:02 PM

Jan 2011
riho88riho said:
Eh... I can allow/change it, but I won't be adjusting the year-seasons. Meaning if there's a long OVA for a season/year not being required, it still won't be required for everyoe (though you can add it to your own if desired as a kind of bonus). Also, for a "long OVA" it'd require the series to be longer than 12 episodes at each episode to be longer than 20 minutes. Does all that sound agreeable? Your suggestion, but if I add it, it'll have those conditions =)

I saw the update on the front page. For help of what those OVAs could be AniDB says these:
Kikou Ryouhei Mellowlink,1988, Fall
(as Akai mentioned) Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, 1988, Fall
Hi-Speed Jecy, 1989, Summer
Lodoss-tou Senki, 1990, Spring
Tenjou-hen: Utsu no Miko, 1990, Fall
Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor, 1990, Fall
Kidou Senshi Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory, 1991, Spring
Souryuuden, 1991, Fall
Dirty Pair Flash, 1994, Winter
Haou Taikei Ryuu Knight: Adeu Legend, 1994, Summer
Key the Metal Idol, 1994, Fall

No other Type I found to exist pre-1994 with the stipulations. Granted other Types would be rare post-1994 anyway.
The things in bold are anime that currently don't have anything listed in that area of the challenge--a total empty space. Those in italics currently have 1 anime list in that area of the challenge--as in right now there's 1 TV anime everyone has to watch. Things without a font change=there are several TV anime people can choose from already in that area of the challenge.

Riho, the Wooo and Aoyama are on bakabt. Literally just search those single independent words rather than the full title and they'll pop up. Sometimes the search engines get tripped up.
Apr 8, 2016 9:44 AM

Jan 2015
JankesS said:
I recently searched the internet and found a few anime related to Tenchi muyou universe:

Sasami spin-off:
1. Mahou Shoujo Pretty Sammy
2. Mahou Shoujo Pretty Sammy (1996)
3. Mahou Shoujo Pretty Sammy Specials
4. Sasami: Mahou Shoujo Club
5. Sasami: Mahou Shoujo Club 2

Battle Programmer Shirase is a spin-off of the Pretty Sammy OVA and TV series.
6. Battle Programmer Shirase

Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure is related to the Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki universe.
7. Dual Parallel! Trouble Adventures
8. Dual Parallel! Trouble Adventures Special

OVA series Photon: The Idiot Adventures is related to the Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki universe, or more specifically, its recent installment, Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar. Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar copies a number of elements from Photon: The Idiot Adventures, such as Koros, Aho energy, having a princess named Lashara, and a young hero with such strong superhuman abilities he's practically invincible.
9. Photon

Here is a graph confirming it
Apr 8, 2016 12:13 PM

Sep 2011
JankesS said:
JankesS said:
I recently searched the internet and found a few anime related to Tenchi muyou universe:

Sasami spin-off:
1. Mahou Shoujo Pretty Sammy
2. Mahou Shoujo Pretty Sammy (1996)
3. Mahou Shoujo Pretty Sammy Specials
4. Sasami: Mahou Shoujo Club
5. Sasami: Mahou Shoujo Club 2

Battle Programmer Shirase is a spin-off of the Pretty Sammy OVA and TV series.
6. Battle Programmer Shirase

Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure is related to the Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki universe.
7. Dual Parallel! Trouble Adventures
8. Dual Parallel! Trouble Adventures Special

OVA series Photon: The Idiot Adventures is related to the Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki universe, or more specifically, its recent installment, Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar. Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar copies a number of elements from Photon: The Idiot Adventures, such as Koros, Aho energy, having a princess named Lashara, and a young hero with such strong superhuman abilities he's practically invincible.
9. Photon

Which series are fully available in English? I know one of teh Sammy's isn't (if I'm remembering right)
Apr 8, 2016 12:19 PM

Jan 2015
riho88riho said:
JankesS said:

Which series are fully available in English? I know one of teh Sammy's isn't (if I'm remembering right)

All these series are available in English; in the spoiler are the links to the subtitles
Apr 8, 2016 1:19 PM

Sep 2011
JankesS said:
riho88riho said:

All these series are available in English; in the spoiler are the links to the subtitles
This technicalyl gives the list enough to make a full challenge (20+ series). Because of this I will leave the collection as is - since it's basically the CORE, and will make an actual challenge for it once I get home and have time to make the full badges.

THANKS!
Apr 9, 2016 8:46 AM

Aug 2008
This suggestion is based off of one of the challenges in the Anime Watching Challenge 2016. What about a random word challenge. You can use this site to get a random word and type it in the search bar and you have to pick one of the 10 anime that appear in the drop down menu. It has to be a TV series and if you have seen all the anime that appear or no TV series appear just get another word. You can do a difficulty setting like the other challenges 10=easy 20=medium and 30=hard. And when you make your list make sure to put what word you got next to the anime you watched.
Apr 9, 2016 12:54 PM

Nov 2013

Maybe I just overlooked it, but I don't see Battle Programmer Shirase in the graph.

Apr 9, 2016 1:07 PM

Jan 2015
abystoma2 said:

Maybe I just overlooked it, but I don't see Battle Programmer Shirase in the graph.

You're right, Battle Programmer Shirase is not in a graph, but I have seen at many pages that is spin-off of the Pretty Sammy OVA and TV series. I gave already requested to add it to the graph on page anidb
JankesSApr 9, 2016 1:18 PM
Apr 9, 2016 4:17 PM

Apr 2011
Can there be a pinned thread posted with updates regarding new challenges and collections (or additions to existing challenges/collections e.g. the new Lupin III specials)? It'd be easier to keep track of what to join than what I usually do which is "wait...did I join this already?? Is this new? When did this appear???"
Apr 9, 2016 5:09 PM

Jan 2011
AkkaAkka said:
Can there be a pinned thread posted with updates regarding new challenges and collections (or additions to existing challenges/collections e.g. the new Lupin III specials)? It'd be easier to keep track of what to join than what I usually do which is "wait...did I join this already?? Is this new? When did this appear???"

On the front page of the club there is an announcements section halfway down. It lists any new challenges made and any challenges that got modified with a time-stamp. The challenges themselves have what edits were made at the bottom of the first post with time-stamps as well.
Apr 9, 2016 5:10 PM

Apr 2011
lanblade said:

On the front page of the club there is an announcements section halfway down. It lists any new challenges made and any challenges that got modified with a time-stamp. The challenges themselves have what edits were made at the bottom of the first post with time-stamps as well.

Ok cool, I didn't know that!
Apr 9, 2016 5:39 PM

Jan 2011
AkkaAkka said:
lanblade said:

Ok cool, I didn't know that!

yeah, it's easy to miss. There's a lot on the front page lol
Apr 9, 2016 5:55 PM

May 2014
@riho88riho I sent your message about the Sports Anime Challenge, and my idea for it. I would like to hear feedback when you have the time.
Apr 9, 2016 7:27 PM

Jan 2011
For the OVA Exposure challenge can
-- [X] Watch an OVA that aired the year you were born.
be changed to
-- [X] Watch an OVA that aired the year you were born or earlier.

Internet safety and all.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [CLOSED] 🌞 May 2024 Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWCC_admin - Apr 30

325 by Nurguburu »»
32 minutes ago

» 🟣 HiScore II 「 Anniversary Batch 143: JUN 02 | Sign Up B.143 until JUN 08 」 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - May 1, 2021

7271 by Myelin_sr »»
47 minutes ago

» 🔱 LoScore 「 Batch 55: MAY 04 | B.56: JUN 03 | Sign Up B.56 until JUN 16 」 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Aug 26, 2019

9425 by trojangirl12 »»
1 hour ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

9057 by myuniquename »»
3 hours ago

» 🌊 June 2024 Challenge ( 1 2 3 )

AWCC_admin - May 31

135 by dianali »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.