Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 17, 2016 2:55 AM

Jan 2011
richard360 said:
Magito said:
Yet the anime doesn't explain why Yamato need to invade it. I've only read spoilers. Did I miss it in the past episodes?
Umm spoilers plz?
Feb 17, 2016 6:17 AM

Nov 2011
Episode double face, the two aspects of the narrative, however, are not incompatible, as evidenced by the fact that the usability throughout the episode is not affected, the timing of the gags are good and more than once, ran away from me a smile. Good drawings and animations, the serious part is well built, the tension was palpable, I can not wait to see the next episode.
Feb 20, 2016 5:42 AM

Jan 2011
Sorry for the bumb, but I just remember another stupid thing this "episode." Anui's father is one of the eight pillar generals, and another one of these generals are pinned down in enemy territory, wouldn't it make sense for one of the most powerful generals to ensure the cargo is delivered safely to their comrades? I mean sending his daughter out in his stead with few competent soldiers instead of at the very least leading is pretty dumb in my opinion. This is some simple messenger mission. They're transporting vital supplies to the front-line. I can understand the worry in losing transportation back to Yamato if things really get bad but I'm assuming the intention was to win the war in the first place.
Feb 24, 2016 10:21 PM

May 2014
Ah man, this anime has so many plotholes.
Still gonna see it through to the end, but these asspulls are really somethin else.

Best girl tho.
Feb 24, 2016 10:35 PM

Mar 2008
OatGoblin said:
Still gonna see it through to the end, but these asspulls are really somethin else.

[i mg]https://45.media.tumblr.com/a41c4ea82273bbd9dff543de081c3043/tumblr_o2idyoF20i1tqsu3ro1_540.gif[/ img]
Best girl tho.

It's too bad she's a snivelling coward who basks in Dekoponpo's incompetence.
Feb 24, 2016 11:08 PM

May 2014
Ckan said:
OatGoblin said:

[i mg]https://45.media.tumblr.com/a41c4ea82273bbd9dff543de081c3043/tumblr_o2idyoF20i1tqsu3ro1_540.gif[/ img]
Best girl tho.

It's too bad she's a snivelling coward who basks in Dekoponpo's incompetence.

It IS too bad. A real shame, honestly, but every harem's gotta have at least one "emasculated" male handy as a cautionary tale, right?

Still, I support the underdog. Though I guess it's too late to hope for any real kind of development, eh? Hm, too bad indeed.

Still manages to be the most interesting/attractive guy in the series imo lol.
Mar 8, 2016 1:57 PM

Feb 2015
good episode overall for the build up(?) for the next episode.
looking foward to the action, and Haku's armor :D
Mar 9, 2016 5:24 AM
Mar 2012
Ah the father daughter moments. Even Swordsman felt that longing.
Some nice Kuon. Aruruu's maybe my fav in S1, so awesome she looks more gorgeous and executed a pretty smart tactic (dont know how it's different from game but still find it awesome). Aruruu using love between the animals (and only they could detect each other so far), removing the "leader". Not sure how, but bulk of the supply carriages seems to retreat, which is their goal - starve supply lines. Did Kamyu cast some magic?

I'm not sure why Aruruu lead them into enemy castle. How will Kuon end the war? Expectations of Haku's plans, lots of stuff waiting to develop.
Mar 17, 2016 4:15 PM

Oct 2012
And again, we got comedy instead of... well, why do I even still care..

Also, why teh hell they was Aruruu/Kamyu helping them? To get them out danger? Is there perhaps some deal with Emporor to lure Haku to Iceman?
Really, it doesn't make much sense. Everything is just excuse for more and more load of fanservice and would be funny scenes.

I dunno... even if their real purpose is advertising published game without getting too much story out and perhaps making people buy the third part after anime ends with cliffhanger, they are still doing pretty bad job.
Mich666Mar 17, 2016 4:20 PM
Mar 18, 2016 4:14 AM

Jul 2007
Mich666 said:

Also, why teh hell they was Aruruu/Kamyu helping them? To get them out danger? Is there perhaps some deal with Emporor to lure Haku to Iceman?
Really, it doesn't make much sense. Everything is just excuse for more and more load of fanservice and would be funny scenes.

If you were smart enough you would already have figured out on why angering someone like Kuon would be very bad idea.

I dunno... even if their real purpose is advertising published game without getting too much story out and perhaps making people buy the third part after anime ends with cliffhanger, they are still doing pretty bad job.

Its accurate to the game so far.
Mar 19, 2016 5:55 PM

Sep 2014
Why would she lead them off the trail like that? What is going on?
Mar 20, 2016 2:42 PM

Jan 2011
Seeing how everyone important was on the wagon with the bird, Aruru seperated the main force of that supply chain from the actual supplies, allowing the forces of Tusukuru to take them without any noteworthy resistance, also making blowing up the storage house pointless. I'd also expect a fortress of this size and with this many solider to have more than one. There's always the possibility of a fire, rats, bugs, water, whatever.

Not that i think capturing the supplies was the reason for Aruru to lead them away, but it probably was a nice bonus.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

106 by Grantlyn »»
Dec 14, 2023 9:48 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2015

96 by Lolicon »»
Nov 8, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

100 by tinker3bellz1 »»
Oct 19, 2023 6:56 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

241 by StateofOhayo »»
Dec 29, 2022 1:43 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2016

99 by StateofOhayo »»
Dec 29, 2022 1:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.