Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 16, 2015 5:48 PM

May 2012
What a great ch, enjoy every moment.. both 3 of them are badass..

Jan 17, 2015 1:46 AM

Apr 2008
Fantastic chapter! Love that Robin is getting a spotlight in the action, and against one of Doffy's strongest to boot! The interactions with Cavendish and Barto were a ton of fun. Kind of hoping those two end up sticking together going forward, too, hahaha.
Jan 17, 2015 8:45 AM

Oct 2012
This chapter reminded me too much of Cell's self-destruction, Oda really likes Dragon Ball.

Another great chapter as usual.
Jan 19, 2015 2:20 PM

Sep 2014
Really can't understand that Moth Orchid.
Is Robin just bloom part of his body in the air?
[i][b]I'am the Mayor of under development residential called MAL Backstreet Residential.
Now what are you waiting for?! Come join us at MAL Backstreet Residential!!
[/i][/b]
Jan 19, 2015 7:17 PM

May 2013
Pretty great chapter, enjoyed the Hakuba/Cavendish struggle, Bartolomeo being a complete boss and his loyalty to Robin, Luffy and The Mugiwara Pirates generally speaking and the ending, looks like Robin will be in an actually somewhat serious fight. I don't remember the last time I've seen that to be honest. 4/5, great start to the year.

Jan 21, 2015 9:09 AM
Jan 2015
NenuserZodiac said:
Fullmetal89 said:

You could always, you know; drop the manga.

Predictable reaction from a op fanboy.....

Lol, honestly, I was at home watching Gintama when I was skimming on One Piece latest story updates, and was excited that Robin might get to fight. I went online to see what other people think. It was good until I come across this message.

Wow, lol you are retarded. Lol, you can call me a hypocrite, or you can say something like "Herp, derp, One Piece Logic, derp" or you can even say that I'm changing the topic. However, I really don't care, you know why? Because the bone I'm picking with you, isn't due to your hatred of One Piece, but your behavior here in general. It's disgusting, gross and childish. Grow up already.

a) You tried to imply that One Piece fans are retarded, yet you've made the generalization that One Piece readers only read One Piece and doesn't read other manga. Dumb.
b) You complained saying"One Piece fans" is trying to change the topic, yet from all the messages you posted so far, you're just using personal attacks on people. It seems like you're the one changing the topic more than anyone else here. Don't be a hypocrite.
c) I don't understand what you're trying to diss here. I thought you were stating your opinion on what you feel about the manga (which is okay), but you seem to just want to insult people and start fight. I don't know, maybe it's because you have a massive tumor growing in your head and it's obviously influencing your mind.
d) Since you like using personal attacks so much, here's one. Your display picture is creepy and ugly. I don't know who's that kid is, but please change it. I'm still young and I don't want to go blind. In addition, sticking out the tongue isn't cute, it's never cute. Everyone can admit sticking out tongue isn't cute. Therefore, you finding it cute, says a lot about your taste. Flat comb overs aren't hot or sweet either. Is he your kid or actually you? If he's your kid, then you're really cruel to make him dress and appear like that. If he's you then, I'm sorry that you born this way. If it's just a random kid photo you've found online then that's even more creepy in a pedophile sort of way.
e) Your favorite anime is Naruto (A very slow paced manga that is borderline sexist and run with idiot plot) and DBZ (over-rated anime that everyone nowadays can agree on), and you're here dissing what other people should like and dislike? Don't be stupid.
f) Claiming that One Piece readers (notice how I said readers) only read One Piece, is just plain dumb. Sorry, that I have to repeat the point, your statement was just THAT dumb lol. I like reading One Piece (not as much as before since I don't have the time anymore), but I catch up with the arc, but I still read other manga and enjoy other manga.
g) Don't be so close-minded, you're not living in the 50s. You can be a One Piece fan and still be a fan of other manga. Is this information really that hard to grasp?
h) Oh, and regarding "Fullmetal89"' comment to you about dropping the manga. That's a really solid advice. If you don't like the manga, just drop it. For example, your favorite anime/manga is Naruto, I happen to hate Naruto, I don't go on and read Naruto just to piss myself off. In addition, I don't go to the Naruto board just to troll and insult people. Furthermore, I don't write childish rant or create a video saying how bad Naruto is. See how dumb you are?
i) Judging from your profile, you seem to have an extreme hatred over One Piece beating Naruto. One of your past comments says how you hate how One Piece is more popular than Naruto, and that you're gonna give up One Piece because of that. That's dumb, and stupid. You claimed that One Piece fans only read One Piece and couldn't appreciate other manga/anime, yet you're hating on One Piece because it got higher rating than Naruto (your favourite anime/manga).
j) Again, really change that display picture. The child looks like devil spawned. It's really not cute. Boy when people usually post comment like yours, I tend to ignore it, but that face is just gross.
k) Go see a doctor to have that tumor check, and get that hemorrhoid removed since it's obviously influencing your behavior.
umbralwispJan 21, 2015 9:32 PM
Jan 21, 2015 4:18 PM

Aug 2012
Damn dude ^^^
Chill out
Jan 22, 2015 10:45 AM

Mar 2014
FATALITY
Jan 29, 2015 5:33 AM

Mar 2014
Cavendish can use hakuba's speed ~ .. though , It takes over again .
You're the Man Bartolomeo !! .. bari-bari no pistol !!
Pretty Good Chapter !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2015 12:29 AM

Sep 2014
Bartolomeo so awesome, really great chapter!!
Aug 18, 2015 1:27 AM

Feb 2015
Best chapter in a while.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2018 5:03 AM

Feb 2013
Hakuba and Cavendish "fused" for a moment, that was funny.
Nov 1, 2022 1:35 PM

May 2021
Robin's face is just way too charming.

May 17, 2023 8:09 PM

Dec 2022
BARRIER BARRIER PISTOL!
May 23, 5:25 AM

Jun 2017
Split personality isn't something to be laughed at but hey! It's One Piece! The entire scene was amusing between Hakuba and Cavendish.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jun 3, 7:49 PM

Jun 2009
Man that was a sick battle. I loved Bartolomeo's declaration. And Robin joins the battle above.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1117 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jun 11

62 by phantom346 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1118 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Yesterday

12 by 28012001 »»
Today, 2:21 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 95 Discussion

DarthDaimyo - Oct 1, 2009

28 by Zowabo »»
Yesterday, 6:15 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 77 Discussion

VARIAchan - Sep 22, 2010

18 by Zowabo »»
Yesterday, 4:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 68 Discussion

ToxxicTeardrop - Aug 22, 2010

24 by Zowabo »»
Jun 17, 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.