Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
Jun 29, 2013 1:48 PM
Jun 2013
What is mental vomit some with valvrave, the series is very entertaining without being great, but at least this to a better level of other garbage that both praise.

No wonder you see the second season as good Closet fans
Jun 29, 2013 1:50 PM

Jun 2012
I lost interest for a little while, but at this point, I kind of like this series and am excited for S2.
So yeah, I think I'll like this series a little more.
Anyway, I'll see you people (who haven't dropped) again in Fall! ^^

Jun 29, 2013 2:01 PM

Oct 2007
Xfusion said:
What is mental vomit some with valvrave, the series is very entertaining without being great, but at least this to a better level of other garbage that both praise.

No wonder you see the second season as good Closet fans

If what you're saying is what I think you're saying I don't know why they think they have anybody fooled for even a second. Like yeah I'm so sure this episode suddenly fixed things and made those people want to give it another chance. Bullshit lol! If ever there was a thinly veiled excuse for wanting to follow a show to shit on it more I haven't seen it. They must think people are as stupid and ignorant as they are and can't track posts back through the shows run or something.

I can easily tell anyone exactly what is going to happen with those people. They're going to go come back and from the very first episode the tone will be set as such:

"This show couldn't even properly pick up on the cliffhanger it set up at the end of last season. That season was shit, but compared to this it was like masterpiece in comparison. This show just continues to get worse and worse with it's bad writing and plotholes and shitty inconsistent characters nobody cares about and Sunrise clearly just can't even do it's own show justice anymore. How much can they fail.?Worst show ever, if I could vote 0/10 I would but MAL won't let me!!!!!!!1111"

Copy this to a text file and save it somewhere cause you're going to want to look at it again in 3 months folks. I'm not even L-Elf, I don't need special insight or focus to make this sort of prediction, it's just how people are in their predictable trolling lol.
Jun 29, 2013 2:01 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
symbv said:
I did not check the previous 14 pages of comments in this thread, but I wonder if anybody talked about the significance of using the ED "Boku janai" in this episode. Besides the fact it sounds cool, you have also got to note the first lyrics that got sung is "Shiritaku nai shiritaku nai hontou wa shiritai" which means "I don't want to know, I don't want to know - no, the truth is I want to know." I take this to signify the mind of Akira, who really wants to know about human warmth and the outside world but said she did not want to be bothered and just wanted to be left alone.

Of course there are people who noticed but they are turned off by the threads. Attempts to put anything worthwhile here is just a waste of time because of all the garbage that get mixed in.
Kaioshin_Sama said:

"This show couldn't even properly pick up on the cliffhanger it set up at the end of last season. That season was shit, but compared to this it was like masterpiece in comparison. This show just continues to get worse and worse with it's bad writing and plotholes and shitty inconsistent characters nobody cares about and Sunrise clearly just can't even do it's own show justice anymore. How much can they fail. Worst show ever!!!!!11111"

The worse part of it is that it's so generic that it can apply to any series. lol.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 29, 2013 2:15 PM
Aug 2012
Kaioshin_Sama said:
"This show couldn't even properly pick up on the cliffhanger it set up at the end of last season. That season was shit, but compared to this it was like masterpiece in comparison. This show just continues to get worse and worse with it's bad writing and plotholes and shitty inconsistent characters nobody cares about and Sunrise clearly just can't even do it's own show justice anymore. How much can they fail.?Worst show ever, if I could vote 0/10 I would but MAL won't let me!!!!!!!1111"

Copy this to a text file and save it somewhere cause you're going to want to look at it again in 3 months folks. I'm not even L-Elf, I don't need special insight or focus to make this sort of prediction, it's just how people are in their predictable trolling lol.

Why did you write that down? Now they will just copy and paste from that rather trying to write dumb one-liners. But in reality, that's how predictable this haters and trollers are.

It would be really fun to see "I am gonna drop this......." or "worst show ever" or "I am watching this for the lols" type of comments during the second season too.

Jun 29, 2013 3:08 PM
Jul 2018
Akira's frayed voice is so adorable. Waiting for Autumn to slowly unfold what the hell happened this episode is going to be rough.
Jun 29, 2013 3:13 PM

Jan 2011
So this is all a "history in the making" story told by milf Saki, the central part of the story being Module 77's voyage. I'm thinking season two will have a lot of scenes from the future. Akira finally getting some character development was nice. Although it was shown that she would be a pilot in merchandise I could never see actually getting up and her leaving her cave, let alone piloting. Looks like Mamoru's character will switch sides which is more fitting since he usually plays good guys.

But damn Akira took the last Valvrave so Eru-Erufu is going to be dead in the future ;_;, but he has a son/grandson with Saki or that princess so his badassery lives on.

Overall 7/10 it was enjoyable.
[center]
Jun 29, 2013 3:28 PM

Mar 2012
The Magius pretty similar to the cult from Gargantia lol..
Keep moving forward
Jun 29, 2013 4:27 PM
May 2013
Fai said:
VolsVols said:
Dorsian coat of arms is

It's not part of this

Look closer into the middle coat of arms, as well as one on the side - same symbol is repated in both, but NOT as prominent one. Its common practice upon when one of two similarly sized empires assimilates the other.

This is the what nation looks like before it was probably conquered by the one in the middle. Still don't see any Dorsian markings

Also yeah, The "Founder" is Haruto.

But that does NOT rule out Cain being one of Golden Seven - its a classic Seven Samurai inspired set -up - recruiting an enemy is not beyond that. After all Haruto somehow goes from "I am a monster" to founding what seems like VVV-based country, with symbol from Cain's Neck no less.

It's not exclusive to Cain

It's seem to be common among vampires

Mod edit: spoiler tagged chunk of text + images
koleareJun 30, 2013 5:24 AM
Jun 29, 2013 5:08 PM

Jul 2007

I am talking about the middle part of the coat of arms. the cross thingies in it are the same as the very middle cross thingy in Dorssia's coat of arms.

Also yes, common amongst vampires and guess who was responsible for this whole mess in the first place? whatever group Cain belongs to.

Mod edit: spoiler tagged chunk of text + images
koleareJun 30, 2013 5:24 AM
Jun 29, 2013 5:24 PM

Apr 2013
That kid shown in the future with saki better not be L-elf son because that would just ruin everything. But anyways this episode was just mindblowing. I almost dropped this show in the beginning but this episode made me come back. Looking forward to the second season
9/10 this episode
6/10 overall
Jun 29, 2013 7:30 PM
Sep 2008
Holmes15 said:
That kid shown in the future with saki better not be L-elf son

Hahahaha, this was exactly what I was thinking when I saw his white hair.

Holmes15 said:

9/10 this episode
6/10 overall

This. I don't even know what to score it now, I found it 'meh' at the start but I still watched and followed it because it was a lot of fun, probably a 6. But this episode was like Woah! Okay, I'll probably leave it as 7 then >:3
and pilot Akira <333
Jun 29, 2013 10:48 PM

Sep 2012
Holmes15 said:
That kid shown in the future with saki better not be L-elf son because that would just ruin everything.
Hmm... that scene is supposed to happen 211 years later though... Isn't it more sensible to guess he is L-elf's descendent instead of his son? Now come to think of it perhaps L-Elf at the end married Lieserotte and their descendants became the Emperors of the new Empire. And Saki perhaps now serve as a kind of governess for the little princes.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 29, 2013 10:53 PM
Dec 2012
First season of the anime was ok. Flawed but I don't think it deserves the hate it gets. It made some pretty lousy mistakes here and there but the plot was at least understandable for the most part. It should be pretty enjoyable if one is not too sensitive to over the top stuff. The only thing that didn't sit well with me in this episode was the reveals at the end but other than that, the episode was solid. Main characters are solid as well though I expect to see more of L-elf's background in the second season.
Jun 29, 2013 11:07 PM

Oct 2012
This is an interesting anime and to be honest. I am glad they are adding a second season, The first season has a lot of flaws but i sincerely believe that they are able to fix most of these and that the series has quite a bit of potential. They just need to know where to put the cliffhangers at the right times and add some more character development and add to the backround atmosphere/music a bit more.... So a bit of everything xD
But i do think this series has potential~~
Looking forward to what the second season has to offer
7/10
Jun 29, 2013 11:14 PM
Jun 2013
symbv said:
Holmes15 said:
That kid shown in the future with saki better not be L-elf son because that would just ruin everything.
Hmm... that scene is supposed to happen 211 years later though... Isn't it more sensible to guess he is L-elf's descendent instead of his son? Now come to think of it perhaps L-Elf at the end married Lieserotte and their descendants became the Emperors of the new Empire. And Saki perhaps now serve as a kind of governess for the little princes.

Hair and eye color of the princess does not match the child
Jun 29, 2013 11:48 PM

Sep 2012
Xfusion said:
We don't even know if she is a princess or not...

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 29, 2013 11:54 PM
Aug 2012
symbv said:
Holmes15 said:

That's a good theory. Why are we all assuming she is Saki's child? She could also be taking care of the kid or descendants as you say it.

Jun 30, 2013 12:39 AM

Aug 2008
What a mess! Still, it was entertaining enough. And there's the added bonus of not caring if any of the characters die. The bad part is that some of the characters i don't like CAN'T die. F*ck.

Jun 30, 2013 3:30 AM

Jul 2008
The ending is alright, can't wait to check out the second season :D
Jun 30, 2013 4:26 AM

Jun 2011
Oh hey, this episode was pretty good. Decent ending to its first half. Go go Akira. If only hacking was really as easy as hitting something with a stick.

4.5/5

3.5/10
Jun 30, 2013 6:14 AM

Apr 2009
ThangLong said:
Fai said:
radle said:

Amazingly all those pics (though it's missing Shoko, guess that's a good thing?) sum up what I thought of the show especially the last image to the bottom-right. WTF indeed.

That means shoko is either Darth Yandere or dead. That's a VERY good thing.

Sometimes I just can't understand your animosity toward Shouko, Fai. She is the emotional center of Valvrave. She has the ability to link people together in a personal level that no one can, even L-elf.

I find the amount of hate she receives on other forums disheartening. Why do people find it entertaining to beat a happy-go-lucky character down continuously even after she has experienced such tragedies in her life? Why do people sympathize with Saki's grief but not Shouko? Is it because one puts on the sad face while the other puts on a smiling face when both are trying to deal with their internal problem? Shouko does not deserve such hatred. Sometimes, I just have to urge to say: "hey, stop cyber-bullying an anime character, hating on her only prevent you to understand Valvrave fully as a story."

Man i said it back at like episode 2. People were hoping she stayed dead and she didn't. I said she would catch hell for the rest of the anime on this forum regardless of what she do or not do.
Jun 30, 2013 6:30 AM

Jul 2009
Kaioshin_Sama said:
I can easily tell anyone exactly what is going to happen with those people. They're going to go come back and from the very first episode the tone will be set as such:

LOL. That hit the nail on the head.

I like to hope though, that the people who rate everything 10/10 and the people who do stuff like this balance each other out.

And realistically though, it's not like Sunrise rotoscoped this and used terrible music.
誰も、未来を信じない
Jun 30, 2013 6:49 AM

Jun 2010
Damn the cliffhanger>_<, well at least a good series in the end, better in the last episode, a 7/10 for me.
Jun 30, 2013 7:20 AM
Jun 2013
symbv said:
Xfusion said:

Princess civil or it does not matter much it for me, we're talking about genetic traits that do not match it, for now as clear is that it can be a descendant of L-Elf children and children of haruto
Jun 30, 2013 7:51 AM

Feb 2012
Xfusion said:
symbv said:
Xfusion said:

Princess civil or it does not matter much it for me, we're talking about genetic traits that do not match it, for now as clear is that it can be a descendant of L-Elf children and children of haruto

Strong possibility it could be a descendant of L-Elf. As to if it's Haruto's kid I doubt it. I mean we only see Rukino but Haruto is also an immortal.

Although that scene with Rukino and Cain has me wondering if they team up since she bears that same mark as him when they showed the 211 years into the future scene.

So many questions...I just wondering if they get to them all this fall.
Jun 30, 2013 7:59 AM
Jan 2010
This show is the definition of "stupid fun". If you take this seriously at all, you're doing it wrong.
Jun 30, 2013 8:01 AM
May 2012
Who are these 2 mysterious guys (The other man who looks like a president standing in the middle of some kind of altar or something & mentions) till they mentions 'We Are Magius!' at the end of the series?!
JafriZinJun 30, 2013 8:13 AM
Jun 30, 2013 8:03 AM
Jun 2013
thebox11 said:
Xfusion said:
symbv said:
Xfusion said:

Strong possibility it could be a descendant of L-Elf. As to if it's Haruto's kid I doubt it. I mean we only see Rukino but Haruto is also an immortal.

Although that scene with Rukino and Cain has me wondering if they team up since she bears that same mark as him when they showed the 211 years into the future scene.

So many questions...I just wondering if they get to them all this fall.

I mean that the child is the offspring of a genetic cross between the the children of haruto and L-Elf

Again the morons who hate the series but were smoked 12 jajajaja
Jun 30, 2013 8:15 AM
Aug 2012
JeffreyZin said:
Who are these 2 mysterious guys (The other man who looks like a president standing in the middle of some kind of altar or something & mentions) till they mentions 'We Are Magius!' at the end of the series?

Nobody talks to me about this?

Magius who have infiltrated both ARUS and Dorssia. Right after that they said, "We are the MAGIUS, who control the world from the shadows" remember?

wailofthebanshee said:
This show is the definition of "stupid fun". If you take this seriously at all, you're doing it wrong.

There are some people who can enjoy the show and take it seriously at the same time. "This show is stupid fun" crap is getting a bit old, isn't it?

symbv said:
Xfusion said:

Actually didn't they refer to her as Princess in L-elf's flashback/dream..........back in episode 7 i think.

Jun 30, 2013 8:20 AM

Sep 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Actually didn't they refer to her as Princess in L-elf's flashback/dream..........back in episode 7 i think.
I thought he was talking about the Saki like woman, no? Perhaps I misread his post then...

Jun 30, 2013 8:22 AM

Jul 2007
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
JeffreyZin said:
Who are these 2 mysterious guys (The other man who looks like a president standing in the middle of some kind of altar or something & mentions) till they mentions 'We Are Magius!' at the end of the series?

Nobody talks to me about this?

Magius who have infiltrated both ARUS and Dorssia. Right after that they said, "We are the MAGIUS, who control the world from the shadows" remember?

wailofthebanshee said:

There are some people who can enjoy the show and take it seriously at the same time. "This show is stupid fun" crap is getting a bit old, isn't it?

symbv said:
Xfusion said:

The "guy who looks like president" is the president of ARUS, while the make-up guy is Dorssia's pope/fuhrer.
Jun 30, 2013 8:29 AM
Aug 2012
symbv said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
I thought he was talking about the Saki like woman, no? Perhaps I misread his post then...

Well i thought he was saying the kid shown with Saki doesn't have similarities with the the Pink Haired Princess. Right Xfusion?

Jun 30, 2013 8:33 AM
May 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Fai said:
The "guy who looks like president" is the president of ARUS, while the make-up guy is Dorssia's pope/fuhrer.

I guess we have a 'new' antagonist for season 2 then... I'm so anxious of what's gonna happen next.
Jun 30, 2013 8:36 AM

Oct 2007
wailofthebanshee said:

In the sense of is there anything I can take from this show and apply to the real world that I've learned from watching it in any sort of way I agree. Does that make the show an abomination of mankind though like others are saying? Don't think so. There's two things that are highly overvalued by todays anime going audience today that I think work unfairly against Valvrave The Liberator and what's worse people have a very narrow definition of them. Realism and Subtlety.

Personally I think there's still room in anime for shows that are over the top and fantastical in nature. I'm sure everyone does on some level, it's just some are so damn picky choosy and particular and keep moving the damn line that shows aren't supposed to cross depending on any number of arbitrary things that I can't help but notice the flawed line of thinking and feel that for the most part it's herd behavior and popular opinion based.

It's really apparent when you look at peoples lowball score for Valvrave on their list and then can go through their list and pick out any number of equally unrealistic and over the top shows in terms of style and it'll for some reason be scored very high. It makes it really hard not to just think of it as people simply trying to keep a show down versus actually truly not liking unrealistic or over the top shows. Can't take those peoples opinions seriously unless they are consistent across all shows.
Jun 30, 2013 8:43 AM

May 2012
Kaioshin_Sama said:
wailofthebanshee said:

In the sense of is there anything I can take from this show and apply to the real world that I've learned from watching it in any sort of way I agree. Does that make the show an abomination of mankind though like others are saying? Don't think so. There's two things that are highly overvalued by todays anime going audience today that I think work unfairly against Valvrave The Liberator and what's worse people have a very narrow definition of them. Realism and Subtlety.

Personally I think there's still room in anime for shows that are over the top and fantastical in nature. I'm sure everyone does on some level, it's just some are so damn picky choosy and particular and keep moving the damn line that shows aren't supposed to cross depending on any number of arbitrary things that I can't help but notice the flawed line of thinking and feel that for the most part it's herd behavior and popular opinion based.

It's really apparent when you look at peoples lowball score for Valvrave on their list and then can go through their list and pick out any number of equally unrealistic and over the top shows in terms of style and it'll for some reason be scored very high. It makes it really hard not to just think of it as people simply trying to keep a show down versus actually truly not liking unrealistic or over the top shows. Can't take those peoples opinions seriously unless they are consistent across all shows.

That's not really taking into account other factors which may have pushed those shows above this one. There are certain things which will bring a great deal of enjoyment to someone even if the show itself follows a formula they really don't like normally.

Of course there are probably tsunderes out there that just want to hate on this show because it makes them feel safe/accepted (I was one of them), but it's not fair to just assume they all are like that based on one variable out of the many that are there.
Jun 30, 2013 8:47 AM

Sep 2012
I think the show can be enjoyed on more than one levels. If you prefer to take it as "stupid fun" I really don't have much objections. In fact I would say it is a perfectly fine way to enjoy it -- the key word is "enjoy". On the other hand, personally for me I would prefer to take a deeper look and treat it a bit more seriously -- as I said before, what is portrayed is something larger than life and over the top, but does it mean there is thus no meaning or purpose in it? I don't think so, otherwise we should just laugh off all the mythology stories as stupid and lacking in message or meaning just because they are all so over the top.

Jun 30, 2013 8:55 AM
Jun 2013
The anime is realistic I've been cheated xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Jun 30, 2013 11:50 AM
May 2012
Given that a second season is coming, i would say great start, though i have to say the concept of students taking over a country doesn't seem right.

7/10
Jun 30, 2013 12:14 PM
Feb 2010
I would've have given this season an 8/10, considering my love of Gundam type shows, but since the aftermath of episode 10 has been handled oh so poorly, being shrugged off by the victim mainly, I gave it a 5/10.

On a more positive note "SUPERMARKET!"
iCardsJun 30, 2013 1:13 PM
Jun 30, 2013 2:56 PM

Nov 2011
jose21 said:
Blue_Wave9 said:
graymoontsuki said:
yes time travel
the kid is L-elf , son of a-drei and saki
i mean it seems dorsia royalty have white hair and purple? eyes
this is all guessing

Dude, maybe we can add Cain X Saki as a possible. They appear to have the same marking. Plus Saki is all about fame and power, so what better way to attain that then to join up with Dorssia

That's exactly what I was thinking, after all it has to be another valvrave pilot (It has to be another immortal vampire who can survive over 200 years with Saki), and the only posible options are Haruto and Cain, or maybe Kyuuma (Althought, I don't see it happening), I'll drop the series if it is thunder or whatever his name is.
L- Elf could be (I wish), but I think L-Elf is more likely to be the actual kid. Also, I was thinking, maybe Cain could the kid and he travel in time, and they use him and his Valvrave to create the other ones.
(Just speculation, if L-elf was the kid he would have try to approach Saki, but didn't maybe lost his memories. On the other hand we have that preview of Cain and Saki talking of who knows what, plus Cain looks to have a far more complex agenda than L-elf).

I wish they wouldn't have divided the series into two seasons. Can wait to see what will happen.....

Well since l-elf was shown to be compatible with valvraves it makes sense to actually be the kid of one of the pilots

I enjoy this show even if its just.... i dont even know how to call it. But i laughed fo first time at the silliest scene ever:

l-elf: KILL HIM HARUTO!! HE IS VERY DANGEROUS!! (about Cain)
haruto: but.... he is defenseless!

just lmao... pointless line since he shot anyway nut really....who came up with this script??
MorridineJun 30, 2013 3:01 PM
Jun 30, 2013 3:58 PM
Jun 2013
I think haruto is who is in the collar of Saki, may have initiated the empire but remained in charge of another person, their descendants, Shoko, L-Elf anyone could be.

It is possible that the pilot replacement is L-Elf, not rule this possibility
Jun 30, 2013 4:15 PM

Sep 2012
Gosh now I have to wait three months for the second season?! Ahh good episode, did not see that girl becoming the last pilot. And haruto shot down LOL Can't wait for season 2, not human? Bring on the plot.
Jun 30, 2013 5:17 PM

Oct 2007
iCards said:
I would've have given this season an 8/10, considering my love of Gundam type shows, but since the aftermath of episode 10 has been handled oh so poorly, being shrugged off by the victim mainly, I gave it a 5/10.

On a more positive note "SUPERMARKET!"

Somehow I don't think that's the end of that plotline, but in terms of the immediacy of the issues present that's about the most that could have been dealt with at the time. No doubt when there's talk about things like "generations" it's bound to be a relevant plot point again as one of the aims of the Magius seems to be resurrecting the dominance of their race.

Personally I thought it was dealt with as best as could be done under the circumstances. The fact that Saki resigns herself to that sort of fate because it's the way of the world of celebrities and admits it's happened before adds another layer to her character leading into the manga which will probably be depicting just that and her acknowledging that it wasn't Haruto but one of the Kamitsuki also shakes him out of his self-loathing stupor and gets him to take action again.

I don't see this as a support of rape culture at all like some, quite the opposite. It makes Saki arguably more pitiable and turns the spotlight on those that take advantage of others yet again by using them for their own ends and then disposing of them. At the very least Haruto has been shown to not be that kind of person on his own and thus she won't blame him for that which is beyond his control.

That's the way I see it, others are free to reject that idea and just focus on the act, but I think the intent and the other circumstances surrounding it are equally important and that the show highlighted that as a matter of purpose. To not would almost be downright contradictory.
Jun 30, 2013 7:31 PM

Nov 2011
Hehehe. :)

Jul 1, 2013 1:25 AM

Jun 2008
So it ended with a "we are just starting" ending and next season promises.
In the end the one eye guy is part of some secret cult or something trying to to control everything? Knight Templars of Valvare?
I have to say it was a crazy ride and seems more of the same next season, one thing this isn't is boring.
Now until next season where is my rape gif, why can't i find any?
Jul 1, 2013 5:48 AM

Oct 2009
Nothing very surprising happened, except for Unit 2 being 1's Oni-chan! :P

6/10
Jul 1, 2013 5:57 AM

Sep 2012
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Personally I thought it was dealt with as best as could be done under the circumstances. The fact that Saki resigns herself to that sort of fate because it's the way of the world of celebrities and admits it's happened before adds another layer to her character leading into the manga which will probably be depicting just that and her acknowledging that it wasn't Haruto but one of the Kamitsuki also shakes him out of his self-loathing stupor and gets him to take action again.
There are two different interpretations about what Saki said to Haruto, which are equally believable and do not contradict the story or the Saki character. One is take Saki at her words. She is not virgins any more, and the world of adults is truly ugly through and through. Another is to see it as something made up by Saki to lessen the sense of guilt in Haruto. To show him that he is just "another man" she got into act with. That such thing is really nothing special or new to her (even though it is far from it). This still makes Saki pitiable (because she lied to hide her wound and make others happy). And of course the world of adult to her is still ugly (her parents abandoned her after all) but perhaps not as dark as the first interpretation.

Jul 1, 2013 6:07 AM

Jun 2013
of all possibilities, Why did this had to be separated in 2 season of 13 eps? The story was still kinda cliffhanger as 1st season finale,,
Jul 1, 2013 6:38 AM

Sep 2012
kyanumu said:
of all possibilities, Why did this had to be separated in 2 season of 13 eps? The story was still kinda cliffhanger as 1st season finale,,
Most likely to allow the resource for sakuga and animation work to be more spread out instead of keep tightening as the series progresses if there is no break in the middle.

Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

473 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 13, 7:02 AM

» is it good?

me_good - Mar 24, 2016

2 by RudeRedis »»
Jan 20, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2013

676 by Catalano »»
Nov 13, 2021 12:09 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 16, 2013

270 by Catalano »»
Oct 6, 2021 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 9, 2013

342 by Catalano »»
Sep 29, 2021 9:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.