Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Mar 22, 2021 6:29 AM

Dec 2016
davidyodo24 said:

Well i mean if you watched for decades, you should understand by now...

Again, just dumb conformism on your behalf. I keep watching anime and will keep watching because tons of other shows do not rely on such cheap padding tricks. There's nothing to stop me from criticizing those shows who go for the low hanging fruit with unimaginative storyboards.

davidyodo24 said:
There are no point to discuss it...

Then you shouldn't have jumped into a conversation with nothing more than using your low bar conformist standards as some sort of rebutal.
Mar 22, 2021 6:32 AM
Aug 2020
in conclusion, the Jaeger brothers have daddy issues... but fr Zeke's childhood was miserable af Grisha was such a bitch!

this episode got me really thinking that there's no real enemy here so I really don't know how things gonna go now, and there gotta be part 2 right? there's no way the next episode will conclude it all.

and HOLD THE FUCK UP WHAT HAPPENED TO LEVI????? ;_______; please let him survive :')
Mar 22, 2021 6:32 AM

Feb 2021
Kimurah said:
this episode is a big "boo hoo poor psychopath Zeke had a though childhood" kind of flashback to impact the easy to sway kind of people.

Much of it was that yes. But this episodes also serves the purpose of explaining his motifs along with his goal. And i'm not sure which was the priority.
But even if the priority was to make the viewers/readers sympathize with him, the goal of it might be different than what you think. The reason why they want you to sympathize with him. And that is also definitely something that can retrospectively make this better, don't you think?
Mar 22, 2021 6:36 AM

Dec 2016
Xilver said:
Kimurah said:
this episode is a big "boo hoo poor psychopath Zeke had a though childhood" kind of flashback to impact the easy to sway kind of people.

Much of it was that yes. But this episodes also serves the purpose of explaining his motifs along with his goal. And i'm not sure which was the priority.
But even if the priority was to make the viewers/readers sympathize with him, the goal of it might be different than what you think. The reason why they want you to sympathize with him. And that is also definitely something that can retrospectively make this better, don't you think?

I'm up for explaning an antagonist motivation for his/her actions. But not when it's presented in such a romantiziced and awfully cliched way on a deathbead just to shift the audience.
Mar 22, 2021 6:40 AM
Oct 2019
Kimurah said:
davidyodo24 said:

Well i mean if you watched for decades, you should understand by now...

Again, just dumb conformism on your behalf. I keep watching anime and will keep watching because tons of other shows do not rely on such cheap padding tricks. There's nothing to stop me from criticizing those shows who go for the low hanging fruit with unimaginative storyboards.

davidyodo24 said:
There are no point to discuss it...

Then you shouldn't have jumped into a conversation with nothing more than using your low bar conformist standards as some sort of rebutal.

Wow.. okay whatever...
Oh yeah I'm curious what Anime that you said not rely on this "cheap padding tricks"?
Can you name one Action Shounen Anime that didn't have this?
Mar 22, 2021 6:47 AM

Feb 2017
how one of the top title have glaring plot hole lmao. Some 6 scored title are better than this shit honestly.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Mar 22, 2021 7:25 AM

Aug 2019
evoniee said:
how one of the top title have glaring plot hole lmao. Some 6 scored title are better than this shit honestly.

what plot hole are you trying to make up?
Mar 22, 2021 8:17 AM
Nov 2020
Unu5ual said:
I think they're all in the wrong. I disagree with Mikasa and Co's attempt to get the world to see them as normal. Imagine rolling up to the people who hate you and going "oh, by the way, we're not actually devils, you guys are in the wrong". However, Eren is acting like a brat, and the only bit I agreed with him on was the killing of all the generals. The whole Euthanasia plan is BS, and actually pretty poor writing IMO. How in Gods name does Eren think getting rid of all Eldians constitutes as "freedom"? If anything he should be advocating to start the rumbling.

Zeke's backstory made me lose a lot of respect for Grisha Jaeger, but Zeke didn't gain any of my respect either. Not after what he did to that guy in season 2 ep 1.

Hopefully they keep the CGI to minimum in the last episode. Also, if Levi dies then I'm not giving this season a 10.

K so first of all, Mikasa (and others) isn't just thinking about going to their face and saying what you said. If you want to prove something to people, you prove it by your actions not just words. They wanna show the world they are not devils. Now I know that it isn't that realistic since the world doesn't even wait to listen to them. But still, it's not as simple as just going in front of them and spewing "I'm not bad".
Secondly, the Euthanasia plan is just Zeke's ideology and you can't exactly blame him for that belief as it is all a product of his surroundings and his experience with those surroundings.
Thirdly, if you paid attention to Eren and Zeke's convo, Eren says (I'm paraphrasing) "The best salvation is not being born" but it goes against his whole character which we've seen since season one. His ideology says "We're free since we were born". So no way does he think it's okay for Eldians to cease to exist. If I had to guess, Eren is the one manipulating Zeke here. He pretended to agreeing with Zeke's Euthanasia Plan so that he would have him by his side, is what I think.
As far as Zeke and Grisha are concerned, that's your personal opinion and I wouldn't judge you for what you think of them. This episode actually made me see Grisha in a new light. His regrets from season 3 episode 21 now have much more meaning behind them. Yeah he failed as a husband and as a father, and he himself acknowledged it. And you can see he tried to avoid the same mistakes in his treatment with Carla and Eren.
Lastly, it's stupid for someone to rate a show on the basis of who dies and who doesn't but that's just what I think.. You may think otherwise.
Mar 22, 2021 9:05 AM

Oct 2016
That was amazing, that was a perfect fucking episode. Zeke's backstory hits hard, it's just a fucking cycle. Grisha got manipulated by his parents, then Grisha tried to use Zeke for his plans. I mean Grisha and Zeke were doing it for the greater good, but damn they're both wrong as well. I was basically Ksaver when he was having a meltdown knowing Zeke had restorationist parents, being all fucked in the head with all these morally gray shit, it's fantastic.

Damn, Levi and Zeke went kaboom R.I.P. I really hope they immediately announce a part 2 or movie or something, but preferably a part 2, cause a movie ain't enough for the remaining chapters. Really looking forward to the last episode, Heaven and Earth is an awesome title for the last episode.

Voice actors also did a fantastic job this episode like damn, also is Daiki Yamashita young zeke's VA, he sounds like him.
Mar 22, 2021 9:22 AM

Dec 2016
davidyodo24 said:
Kimurah said:

Wow.. okay whatever...
Oh yeah I'm curious what Anime that you said not rely on this "cheap padding tricks"?

It would require me to look into my library to come up with several titles. But you already stablished a couple of posts ago that you were done with this conversation. Also you're not important nor interesting enough for me to waste time to catter your demand that will end up in your hollow conformism as a petty retort.

davidyodo24 said:

Kimurah said:
davidyodo24 said:

Well it is what it is...
I mean it made the scene much impactful...

Almost every anime does this kind of Storytelling, if you still hate it idk why you still watching Anime...

Yeah, doesn't strike me as odd people like you come up with cheap conformist defenses "eVeRY OTheR ANimE doES iT tOO"

I have watched anime for literally decades, but only cheap shonen shows like these overuse flashbacks for padding purpouses.

But we already talked about shonen titles being derivative derek, why are you asking me to name shonen titles that do not abuse of flashbacks?

KimurahMar 22, 2021 9:31 AM
Mar 22, 2021 9:35 AM
Oct 2019
Kimurah said:
davidyodo24 said:

Wow.. okay whatever...

It would require me to look into my library to come up with several titles. But you already stablished a couple of posts ago that you were done with this conversation. Also you're not important nor interesting enough for me to waste time to catter your demand that will end up in just hollow conformism on your behalf.

davidyodo24 said:

Kimurah said:

I hate the overuse of flashbacks to stall the main story, specially when used in the most common way with a character death or false death.

Well it is what it is...
I mean it made the scene much impactful...

Almost every anime does this kind of Storytelling, if you still hate it idk why you still watching Anime...

Yeah, doesn't strike me as odd people like you come up with cheap conformist defenses "eVeRY OTheR ANimE doES iT tOO"

I have watched anime for literally decades, but only cheap shonen shows like these overuse flashbacks for padding purpouses.[/quote]

But we already talked about shonen titles being derivative, why are you asking me to name shonen titles that do not abuse of flashbacks?

[/quote]

Okay...
Then why would you still watching shounen Anime if you hate this "tricks"?
I can't understand someone watching something that they hate...
I mean you watching Anime for Decades already, maybe you can give me an answer...
Mar 22, 2021 10:08 AM

Mar 2009
Very enjoyable episode. For some reason I was always intimidated by Zeke so it was nice to see a little bit of his backstory.
Mar 22, 2021 10:17 AM

Oct 2013
Kimurah said:
davidyodo24 said:

You hate non linear storytelling???

I hate the overuse of flashbacks to stall the main story, specially when used in the most common way with a character death or false death.

Bullshit, the part I mark in bold is not common at all and you know it, but you probably realize the possibility of Zeke being alive and you don't want to look like an idiot next week so you add that part, but we all know that ain't common and that is the opposite of what you have been arguing about. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Oh so now you are changing up your words, now false death is included? Because base off what you have been saying snk is following the cliche of shounen anime of giving a character a sad backstory right before they die correct? So if the character does survive wouldn't that be subverting your expectation and also means that snk is going against the cliche you despise so much?

So including false death in it is contradicting to your entire argument as that goes against what you have been arguing about.

Sounds to me like you are backpedaling and realize that if Zeke turns out to be alive in the next episode your comment here will age badly.

Nothing wrong if it turns out you were wrong and that the series has subverted your expectation. But you seem to have a lot of pride in yourself to admit you were wrong if it turns out to be the case.

@davidyodo24 stop wasting your time, the fact of the matter is we don't know if Zeke and Levi is dead yet, so him and assuming Zeke is dead and snk is following the old cliche of giving characters sad backstory before they die is pure speculation and a risky one at that from him.

If I was in his shoes I would wait for confirmation before I shit on the series calling it cliche, especially when the series has done a few fake death scenerios in the past as well, I would be cautious to jump to that conclusion.
keragammingMar 22, 2021 10:32 AM
Mar 22, 2021 10:26 AM

Aug 2015
FateMadMan said:
apolorix said:
zeke's plan is so ridiculous it's almost funny LMAO

"for nobody to suffer like i did because of my daddy issues, i'll take away the possibility of offspring from a whole race" dude, what????? apart from ridiculous, his plan is ignoring the real problem. if nobody deserves to live in a fucked up world, you CHANGE THE WORLD, not try to ERADICATE a WHOLE RACE, jfc

i'm a anime-watcher only, and i feel like eren is deceiving and using zeke. if it turns out i'm wrong i'm gonna be so disappointed (but i don't think i'm wrong)
Bro its called being traumatized not rationalize, he personally feels bad for existing with his people that's why he wanted to that lmoa

bro i understand that omg i know what trauma is and what it does to people I'm not an idiot. that does not make him right, his plan is still fucked up even if i can sympathize with why he feels like that. trauma messes ppl up but it does not give them the green light to do whatever they want
Mar 22, 2021 10:28 AM

May 2010
nexuro01 said:
Even tho i think MAPPA fucked up by releasing this season way too fast (should have taken at least half a year more for 2D titans and shit) i still gotta praise them for the little details like that ram in the background during Xavier breakdown scene. This is one of the things that only manga readers will get or somebody going for a rewatch after finishing the series.

There were hardly any titans in this season.
I have to say there were indeed a few moments I did not like (mainly cart titan), but honestly nothing major.
I assume they will fix most od the CGI problems, as everything else looked good to me.
Mar 22, 2021 10:31 AM

Aug 2020
apolorix said:
FateMadMan said:
Bro its called being traumatized not rationalize, he personally feels bad for existing with his people that's why he wanted to that lmoa

bro i understand that omg i know what trauma is and what it does to people I'm not an idiot. that does not make him right, his plan is still fucked up even if i can sympathize with why he feels like that. trauma messes ppl up but it does not give them the green light to do whatever they want
I mean I like people believing in their philosophy and what actions they take even if i disagree with them
Mar 22, 2021 10:35 AM

Aug 2015
FateMadMan said:
apolorix said:

I mean I like people believing in their philosophy and what actions they take even if i disagree with them

and that's perfectly fine, even if don't always agree with that
Mar 22, 2021 10:36 AM
Oct 2019
keragamming said:
Kimurah said:

Bullshit, the part I mark in bold is not common at all and you know it, but you probably realize the possibility of Zeke being alive and you don't want to look like an idiot next week so you add that part, but we all know that ain't common and that is the opposite of what you have been arguing about. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Oh so now you are changing up your words, now false death is included? Because base off what you have been saying snk is following the cliche of shounen anime of giving a character a sad backstory right before they die correct? So if the character does survive wouldn't that be subverting your expectation and also means that snk is going against the cliche you despise so much?

So including false death in it is contradicting to your entire argument as that goes against what you have been arguing about.

Sounds to me like you are backpedaling and realize that if Zeke turns out to be alive in the next episode your comment here will age badly.

Nothing wrong if it turns out you were wrong and that the series has subverted your expectation. But you seem to have a lot of pride in yourself to admit you were wrong if it turns out to be the case.

@davidyodo24 stop wasting your time, the fact of the matter is we don't know if Zeke and Levi is dead yet, so him and assuming Zeke is dead and snk is following the old cliche of giving characters sad backstory before they die is pure speculation and a risky one at that from him.

If I was in his shoes I would wait for confirmation before I shit on the series calling it cliche, especially when the series has done a few fake death scenerios in the past as well, I would be cautious to jump to that conclusion.

Yeah no worries, i know that...
Btw Thanks for the words..
Mar 22, 2021 10:36 AM

Aug 2020
apolorix said:
FateMadMan said:

and that's perfectly fine, even if don't always agree with that
That's fair enough for this
Mar 22, 2021 10:45 AM

May 2020
Very nice episode, we get to a lot more of Zeke's background and give more depth for us into his ideals and such, lacking in action but very informative which is never a bad thing.

Turns out, Zeke wasn't so bad after all.
Mar 22, 2021 10:52 AM

Jan 2016
The penultimate episode of the first half Season 4... I'm expecting something big.

• 0:35 Who are these people? Is that a young Trisha Jaeger? It doesn't look like him, but as I recall Zeke and Eren had the same father so it should be him.
  • 2:54 I wonder if this whole episode will be a Zeke flashback. I hope not as I kinda want things to start moving in some direction in the present timeline.
  • 7:22 Oooooh, I see. So this was the Beast Titan before it was passed on to Zeke.
  • 9:20 Zeke's family life kind of sucked ass. In fact, his whole life story is just a human centipede of manipulation.
  • 14:10 I never realized this but yeah, it looks like Annie, Reiner, and all the others were there at the same time as Zeke. Huh, okay.
  • 15:00 If that's true, that almost sounds like you could potentially even resurrect the dead with this power.
  • 22:00 Uhh... So, did Zeke just suicide or what?
Rating: 5/5

I didn't really want a flashback right now, but this episode ended up being one of the best ones in the entire season. I loved getting some more lore on Zeke, made me like him a lot more as a character. Which is why I'm really bummed out by that ending where they made it seem like he died. But as I said in the previous episode, I don't trust offscreen deaths.

What if Levi saved Zeke at the end, sacrificing himself? It looked like that may have happened but if so, why? Why would he do that for Zeke, when he detests him so much?
Mar 22, 2021 10:59 AM

Oct 2017
Great episode! Mappa did great animating zekes backstory as well as the thunder spear explosion at the end!
Mar 22, 2021 11:31 AM

Apr 2018
Grisha is the worst character, unironically.
Mar 22, 2021 11:45 AM

Mar 2012
SNK proves time and again that it's not only the best anime of all time, but it revolutionizes anime and brings it to audiences, making it more respectable by the masses.
End Zionazism
Mar 22, 2021 12:16 PM
Jul 2018
I did like to see the real reason why Zeke gave in his parents. 'Cause he always seemed like just a traitor to his own blood. But seeing his backstory, and how awful Grisha and Dina were with him (I mean she also didn't stand up for him for real) I kind of get that he wanted to choose another path.

Also, when he got tears in his eyes after Eren agrees with him and calls him "brother" made my heart melt a little. I don't still quite "like him" or empathize with him, but I do get it.

Anyway, good episode <3
Mar 22, 2021 12:17 PM
Mar 2015
Oh man, I really wished they would get to a particular point this season (manga readers will know what I'm talking about) but that is not likely to happen now. I mean, I knew there were like two or three points in quick succession that are decently suited to end this first part on, but I just wish they went with one of the later ones. Of course that would have meant either extending the run or rushing other things, which may not have been feasible or desirable respectively, so... well, we'll see when the next part airs.
Mar 22, 2021 12:34 PM

Jan 2014
BigBadonkerTrap said:
Malthus said:
"Can't suffer if you just kill yourself"

Series was going good until they introduced this brainlet level shit. What a joke.

It's nihilist anti-natalism instead of suicidal emo lol

Doesn't change the fact that it's still a retarded idea that makes no sense in the context of the situation.
Mar 22, 2021 12:49 PM
Jun 2015
This is brilliant writing!
Yet the whole Jäger family are a piece of shit.
The only one I believe in is LEVI! He AIN'T GOING OUT LIKE THIS I BELIEVE IN THIS DUDE!!!!!!!
Mar 22, 2021 1:17 PM

Apr 2013
Well... Grisha certainly didn't do a very good job with Zeke. I expected him to be a better father than that, a real shame it is. I certainly hope Eren is just trying to use Zeke though, that's a horrible plan. Instead of giving freedom to the Eldians, he's taking it away from them by removing the choice to give birth. Only one episode left, but I can already say this is the weakest season by far.
Mar 22, 2021 3:00 PM
Dec 2020
this episode was adapted in a perfect way. Such a good quality, direction, storyboard, ost and VAs. Probably the best ep of the season for me, 10/10
Attack on Titan ended with chapter 123 and 130/131 is the epilogue
Mar 22, 2021 3:05 PM
May 2020
Zeke has gotten some substance towards his motives compared to our initial thoughts in s3. Everyone is just living in peak times
Mar 22, 2021 3:13 PM

Nov 2016
Zeke was my 3rd favorite character of the show.
Now he might be no.1...
Honestly I feel so very sorry for him and can relate to him pretty well
Mar 22, 2021 3:28 PM

Mar 2016
I'm surprised that they actually did a good job this episode. I like MAPPA because they're capable of making this amazing kind of animation, which they annoyingly avoided most of this season.

The rain at the end was awesome! Also, I liked the way they had a burning horse. The death of an innocent animal really helps to sell the feeling of desperation.
Mar 22, 2021 4:40 PM

Jan 2016
Wow so many things happened in that flashback... But I can't believe next episode is the last one already :C
THANKS SENPIEX
Mar 22, 2021 4:52 PM
Feb 2018
Malthus said:
BigBadonkerTrap said:

It's nihilist anti-natalism instead of suicidal emo lol

Doesn't change the fact that it's still a retarded idea that makes no sense in the context of the situation.

You would get it sooner, buddy.
Mar 22, 2021 5:46 PM
Jul 2020
MPanah said:
TheAntithesis said:

Happens to Re;Zero S2 p2 every week. This is nothing new but more popular anime obviously see it more. What do you expect this is MAL.

True ... but this has not happened to any anime as much as aot!

I mean for example 80 people gave 1/5 to episode 5 of Final Season (1.85%)

While 21 people gave 1/5 to episode 10 of re zero s2 p2! (1.00%
)
You proved yourself wrong by including the percentages, a similar percentage of each do it to each series. This is not as bad as you are making it out to be. The amount of people who gave the episodes fives speaks volumes to how good the episode really was. At the end of the day as i said this is MAL do not be surprised when people rate episodes low out the get go because people dislike certain series and care way too much on this platform about arbitrary rankings(see FMAB vs. AOT fans fight for #1). This platform is a shit show and take low ratings without proper explanation with a grain of salt.
Mar 22, 2021 6:37 PM
Mar 2014
So Zeke decided to exterminate the eldian race because his father didn't play catch with him and Eren appears to be fully on board. Going to take a lot to salvage the plot from here.

Maybe pre Evangelion this edgy nihilism would have been considered cool but they're just generic bad guys at this point.
jadoresoxMar 22, 2021 6:44 PM
Mar 22, 2021 7:07 PM
Jun 2017
Unu5ual said:
I think they're all in the wrong. I disagree with Mikasa and Co's attempt to get the world to see them as normal. Imagine rolling up to the people who hate you and going "oh, by the way, we're not actually devils, you guys are in the wrong". However, Eren is acting like a brat, and the only bit I agreed with him on was the killing of all the generals. The whole Euthanasia plan is BS, and actually pretty poor writing IMO. How in Gods name does Eren think getting rid of all Eldians constitutes as "freedom"? If anything he should be advocating to start the rumbling.

Zeke's backstory made me lose a lot of respect for Grisha Jaeger, but Zeke didn't gain any of my respect either. Not after what he did to that guy in season 2 ep 1.

Hopefully they keep the CGI to minimum in the last episode. Also, if Levi dies then I'm not giving this season a 10.

all of ur complaints are answered next season LOL
Mar 22, 2021 7:56 PM

Oct 2013
jadoresox said:
So Zeke decided to exterminate the eldian race because his father didn't play catch with him and Eren appears to be fully on board. Going to take a lot to salvage the plot from here.

Maybe pre Evangelion this edgy nihilism would have been considered cool but they're just generic bad guys at this point.

Did we watch the same episode? how did you come to that conclusion? Where did it show that Zeke hate his race? His father playing Catch with him has nothing to do with his motive, his motive lies with the hate he and his parents and all Eldians has experience throughout there life and his adapted father that wish he was never born into this world.

I don't agree with his plans its fucking dumb! but clearly in his point of view he is saving his race from this pain and suffering, in his mind he is doing good.

Euthanasia - Euthanasia is the practice of intentionally ending a life to relieve pain and suffering.

"Dad didn't play catch with me so I'm going to kill everyone!"

Like how did you come up with that type of conclusion?
keragammingMar 22, 2021 8:12 PM
Mar 22, 2021 8:30 PM

Aug 2019
Without a doubt the best episode of this season.
That last scene made me gasp.
Mar 22, 2021 8:41 PM
Oct 2018
Fuck I can't tell if the euthanasia plan is evil or not. Like the logic behind it works and it would be the end of suffering for the eldians and the people who are killed by titans, but it still feels evil to take people's ability to reproduce away. The alternative is total war until one side is exterminated since no one is willing to understand each other so I guess the former is more humane.
Mar 22, 2021 9:20 PM

Dec 2016
davidyodo24 said:

Okay...
I mean you watching Anime for Decades already, maybe you can give me an answer...

Because I can do with my time whatever the heck I want and I don't need to justify to some random nobody on the internet what I do with my time. As simple as that.
Mar 22, 2021 9:24 PM
Oct 2019
Kimurah said:
davidyodo24 said:

Okay...

Because I can do with my time whatever the heck I want and I don't need to justify to some random nobody on the internet what I do with my time. As simple as that.

Okay that's sounds like hypocrite...
Well the answer was exactly what I'm expecting...
Alright, Thanks...
Mar 22, 2021 9:47 PM

Dec 2016
keragamming said:
Kimurah said:

I'm sorry, I wasn't informed that I was being questioned by the AOT police and it's brigade of salty fanboys. My bad, I just forgot to mention the posibility of Zeke's false death in my reply (like plenty of cheap shonen titles do), that's all. It won't happen again. Also, your abuse of emojis, I can't tell if it's just cringe or just plain butthurt and petty childish lashback. And regarding wheter it's common trope or not, I'm just speaking on behalf of my experience, that's all.

keragamming said:

Both outcomes are the same cheap excuse to latch on such an overused trope of a lenghty flashback before reaching death or a false death. If it makes you feel any better or less annoyed and butthurt, other genres and demographics do it too (my bad for stating that only cheap shonen does it). I just watched B: The Beginning S2 episode 4 and we had a pretty similar outcome, wich wasn't pleaseant on my behalf. And also, I didn't change my original statement, as I mentioned, I forgot to add it to my previous post, wich wasn't even directed at you, yet you felt so butthurt and enraged that you needed to lash back at me. Such a pittyful comeback, but not like I expected any better from hardcore fanboys.

keragamming said:

It's not a contradiction. Both outcomes are exactly two sides of a coin. You're just making excuses to bark at the wrong tree.

keragamming said:

Think whatever you want, nothing I say will change your angry state towards my appended statement that again, it wasn't even directed at you.

keragamming said:

Me being right or wrong about Zeke's death is inconsecuential. My only point was to express my disgust to a very common trope (in my experience). You said it yourself that it was just a preference. You even edited your post and added extra information, yet I didn't call you back for having a change of heart, yet here you are acusing me of backpedaling when I'm not even changing my original statement.

keragamming said:

Exactly, it's pure speculation. Color me surprised for people crafting their own theories on what's supposed to be a thriller show.

keragamming said:

But you're not me and I'm not you. We all have our different ways to consume media, some of us will speculate before hand, and if the prediction fails at the end, well that's that, no harm done. Sounds to me that you're the typical pushy guy that expects everyone else to abide by your own rules and policies, and I'm sorry to break it to you kid, but that's not how the world works.

davidyodo24 said:
Kimurah said:

Okay that's sounds like hypocrite...
Well the answer was exactly what I'm expecting...
Alright, Thanks...

How is that hypocrisy? do you even know what hypocrisy stands for? Just like the other guy you're just looking for cheap excuses to bark at the wrong tree and force your own customs and policies on others.
KimurahMar 22, 2021 10:02 PM
Mar 22, 2021 9:52 PM

Aug 2015
That was the most basic shonen flashback I´ve seen since Jiren in Dragon Ball Super. Outside of that, well, let´s see what comes next with the Jaegerists. To be fair this feels exactly like the first part of the third season, a lot of exposition that does not really explain anything we didn´t already know, outside of the abortion plan, lmao.

I´m pretty sure Eren does not align with Zeke´s ideology at all, since for him "being born into this world" was being free and the whole motto of his ideology for a while, and then take your own decisions and stuff, last thing he would want is to literally end his race.
Mar 22, 2021 10:17 PM

Apr 2017
uh oh, monke wants to ban cum
cunnysseur
Mar 22, 2021 11:37 PM

Apr 2014
kid Zeke sure had it rough. it's interesting to remember how Eren basically only had fond memories of his father but he was still used. really liked the scenes between Eren and Zeke

i really don't know who to side with anymore at this point. i'm just watching lol

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2021 2:25 AM

Oct 2010
this is the flashback I din't want and I din't care about, this changes nothing. Zeke is just a coward, like I said in earlier episode threads, the eldians living in interment camps lost their pride as humans, if you have enemies who want to kill you, kill them yourself. Grischa was a true hero and Zeke was supposed to be the eldians' savior, a normal eldian kid would have hated the marleyans, would want to get revenge and his father taught him about the true history but Zeke wants to live a comfy life and wants to die. Then he's projecting his insecurities on other people, "everyone should die because I want to die!" what an idiot, he even betrayed his parents in order to survive and I thought it was because of some master plan to free the eldians.

The euthanasia plan makes no sense, if the Founder can alter the bodies to make them not have children, it can also modify it to be strong and kill their enemies. If I had the Founder I would make all eldians kill anything that is not eldian. Zeke says he will save the world and the unborn eldians but it's false, it's a tough world, you don't have to say sorry to anyone for your sins in the past, it's kill or be killed and today it's Marley which is the demon nation that destroys the world, it's Marley the enemy we must eliminate. I say the Rumbling makes perfect sense, have Historia cooperate with Eren, transform eldians into titans and destroy the world, keep 1000 or so eldians in Paradis, then populate the world with eldians.

I am sure Eren doesn't want to kill all eldians, he just said that to convince Zeke. Also, if Zeke says he's the savior of the world, why didn't he try to get in touch with Eren in Shiganshina? or eat Eren to get the Founder, why does he cooperate with Yelena, who cares about other nations if he will die when the euthanasia plan succeeds, sorry but Zeke is an absolute idiot. Oh and Xaver is an imbecile too, how could he have a family like that and why wasn't he sent to Paradis after they found out he lied about being an eldian.

I am very disappointed in all this, the attack on Marley was a 10/10, now all this shit is just annoying, too many incompetents in Paradis and too many goody-two-shoes acting like they have it all sorted out. Zeke's ideology is a mistake.
CatalanoMar 23, 2021 2:36 AM
Mar 23, 2021 2:55 AM
Dec 2020
Catalano said:

The euthanasia plan makes no sense, if the Founder can alter the bodies to make them not have children, it can also modify it to be strong and kill their enemies. If I had the Founder I would make all eldians kill anything that is not eldian. Zeke says he will save the world and the unborn eldians but it's false, it's a tough world, you don't have to say sorry to anyone for your sins in the past, it's kill or be killed and today it's Marley which is the demon nation that destroys the world, it's Marley the enemy we must eliminate. I say the Rumbling makes perfect sense, have Historia cooperate with Eren, transform eldians into titans and destroy the world, keep 1000 or so eldians in Paradis, then populate the world with eldians.

So it's wrong to kill off the Eldians, but it's perfectly fine for everyone else to die except the Eldians? Why is Marley the demon nation here? Udo clearly says in episode 4 that Eldians are treated way worse around the world, compared to Liberio. Marley is just feared around the world because of the Power of the Titans, but that is changing very soon, with the development of advanced planes and bombs and guns in the world of AoT. Is Marley evil because it wants the founding titan? Marley just wants that because of how focussed it was on the Titans, the world caught up to them in terms of technology, and will soon surpass them. The Founder will just make the world fear them and make their enemies stay away from them, which is the exact situation with Paradis right now.

We don't really know if Marley is a dictatorship or a democracy, but Paradis is definitely a monarchy. So, why is there a good nation or a bad nation? Every nation just wants to survive.
Mar 23, 2021 3:06 AM

Oct 2010
Awesomeness_1307 said:
Catalano said:

So it's wrong to kill off the Eldians, but it's perfectly fine for everyone else to die except the Eldians? Why is Marley the demon nation here? Udo clearly says in episode 4 that Eldians are treated way worse around the world, compared to Liberio. Marley is just feared around the world because of the Power of the Titans, but that is changing very soon, with the development of advanced planes and bombs and guns in the world of AoT. Is Marley evil because it wants the founding titan? Marley just wants that because of how focussed it was on the Titans, the world caught up to them in terms of technology, and will soon surpass them. The Founder will just make the world fear them and make their enemies stay away from them, which is the exact situation with Paradis right now.

We don't really know if Marley is a dictatorship or a democracy, but Paradis is definitely a monarchy. So, why is there a good nation or a bad nation? Every nation just wants to survive.

An eldian (like Zeke) killing off all eldians is wrong but another nation killing off the eldians is "survival of the fittest" like I said above. Marley destroyed Eldia because it was stronger but the eldians don't deserve to die off, you have to fight to survive.
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

693 by Dakidhellsing »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 31, 2021

818 by SaimonIdk »»
May 21, 9:50 AM

» The one thing I dont understand now is, why WIT censored so much the violence?

MAQS - Dec 20, 2020

26 by SoughtLi »»
Apr 28, 7:26 PM

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.