Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v8)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 49 50 [51] 52 53 » ... Last »
Oct 13, 2017 5:16 AM

Mar 2016
Shiroyasha_97 said:
Want to ask which anime is this from?

I can't see the video, it say "Error occur", maybe it's just me but... xD

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
I'm the creator of mal-badges, go chek the club!

Oct 13, 2017 5:30 AM

Jul 2014
@Jikan_
Someone doesn't know how to use yt tag. Here's the video.

Oct 13, 2017 7:09 AM

Mar 2016
Shiroyasha_97 said:
Want to ask which anime is this from?

It's a hentai called Cream Lemon
Oct 13, 2017 8:12 AM

Feb 2016
I remember when i was a kid i watch this anime about a girl after being seperated from her childhood friend whom she promise to marry but when he return he become a pervert . i remember geting mad from watching it.

Years Later, i can't seem to remember it name. Now i just try to find it for old time sake i quess
Because we're stupid that we love to have fun
Oct 13, 2017 8:38 AM

Nov 2009
podetus said:
I remember when i was a kid i watch this anime about a girl after being seperated from her childhood friend whom she promise to marry but when he return he become a pervert . i remember geting mad from watching it.

Years Later, i can't seem to remember it name. Now i just try to find it for old time sake i quess

I think Iketeru Futari was like that. But I could be mistaken.
Oct 13, 2017 8:46 AM

Nov 2015
podetus said:

Could it be Tonagura
Male MC has become a huge pervert though can't remember much as been a while since I last watched it.
Oct 13, 2017 8:47 AM

Feb 2016
flannan said:
podetus said:

I think Iketeru Futari was like that. But I could be mistaken.

I Don't think this is the one
Oct 13, 2017 8:49 AM

Feb 2016
Missalot said:
podetus said:

Could it be Tonagura
Male MC has become a huge pervert though can't remember much as been a while since I last watched it.

Yup this is the one . Thanks.
Oct 13, 2017 1:05 PM
Dec 2011
source? sorry for low quality pic

Oct 13, 2017 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
kazurengan said:
source? sorry for low quality pic

danmachi is the short name

https://myanimelist.net/anime/28121/Dungeon_ni_Deai_wo_Motomeru_no_wa_Machigatteiru_Darou_ka

her name is hestia
for bestia :D
Oct 13, 2017 3:49 PM
Dec 2011
thanks, what about this one?

Oct 13, 2017 3:51 PM

Aug 2013
kazurengan said:

Little Busters I think?
Oct 13, 2017 4:54 PM

Aug 2012
_Spectacled_ said:
kazurengan said:

Little Busters I think?

Yes, it's Little Busters EX
https://myanimelist.net/anime/20517/Little_Busters__EX?q=little%20busters
Here's the full picture
http://i.imgur.com/E7GKbC2l.jpg
Oct 13, 2017 10:27 PM
Oct 14, 2017 1:18 AM

Sep 2016

Aldra (Queen's Blade Rebellion) according to SauceNAO.
Help Identify Anime Thread | My avatar is Sweet JP.
Oct 14, 2017 1:57 AM
Sep 2017
lypi said:
what anime is this toy from? i am in love with her.
Please help!!! i still dont have answer. i really want to know what shes from
Oct 14, 2017 12:07 PM
Aug 2017
Hello there. So i watched this anime probably about 8-9 years ago in ANIMAX. This was an action shounen anime.

There was this one scene which i can remember, where there was a really powerful psycho young boy(probably the antagonist)with telekinetic power. He was encountered by another boy(probably the protagonist) not as strong as him. After some argument that psycho kid decided that it was finally time to kill him(supposed protagonist), and with his telekinetic power he proceeded to lift the protagonist up into the sky and then released him to fall freely(which can kill him). And just as he was about to fall to the ground, his master/dad came in to interupt his fall and thus he survived with an injury. But the old man didn't have the same fate as he was soon killed by the psycho boy(or the sheer force of the free-fall killed him, can't remember exactly).

Apologies for the shallow and dull description. This particlar scene happened at night time and had a really dark vibe.
I've watched plenty of anime in the last few years and still haven't found that one anime. As far as i can remember it seemed like a decent superpower action shounen anime.
If anyone can recognize this anime, please do let me know
Oct 14, 2017 12:44 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4494/37664436682_ef189c1e9f_o.png

this might be impossible, but can anyone find the full size or at least much much bigger?
Oct 14, 2017 12:55 PM
Oct 14, 2017 12:59 PM

Jun 2015

Might be a game cg, but I don't know.
Oct 14, 2017 1:04 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Infernus_ said:
EcchiKingMamster said:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4494/37664436682_ef189c1e9f_o.png

this might be impossible, but can anyone find the full size or at least much much bigger?

[NSFW][/NSFW]

yea i found it and the artist already, thanks anyway lol
Oct 14, 2017 2:35 PM

Jun 2008
Hi guys, I found this in my unsorted screenshots folder from 2007 (meaning, that's when I watched it, not when it aired), and I can't for the life of me recall where the mysterious dolphin cloud is from... Help?

TakaiOct 14, 2017 2:55 PM
Oct 14, 2017 2:44 PM

Apr 2014
Milk_is_Special said:
Takai said:
Hi guys, I found this in my unsorted screenshots folder from 2007 (meaning, that's when I watched it, not when it aired), and I can't for the life of me recall where the mysterious dolphin cloud is from... Help?

use imgur to upload it, your photobucket account is dead.
Milk_is_SpecialOct 14, 2017 3:09 PM
Oct 14, 2017 2:56 PM

Jun 2008
Milk_is_Special said:
Takai said:

use imgur to upload it, your photobucket account is dead.

Weird, shows up fine on my end. Re-uploaded to imgur, sorry about that~
Oct 14, 2017 3:41 PM

Jan 2017
Who is this girl?

Oct 14, 2017 4:03 PM

Apr 2014
Jersie said:
Who is this girl?

Artwork by 寿司 Sushi KillΣR, named Mafia: The brigade of Knowledge Seekers.

Edit: It has something to do with a Pixiv project called Pixiv Fantasy T, which was made to make the fantasy genre on pixiv more popular.
Milk_is_SpecialOct 14, 2017 4:15 PM
Oct 14, 2017 10:00 PM

May 2011
Takai said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/334/Marmalade_Boy
Episode 49
Oct 14, 2017 10:12 PM

Jun 2008
Zekamashi said:
Takai said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/334/Marmalade_Boy
Episode 49

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Oct 15, 2017 3:05 AM
Apr 2017
Riqueplast said:
khayediaz said:
If anyone could help me identify this anime, i would really appreciate it! This has been bothering me for a year now since all i can remember is the ending. I'm pretty sure i watched this around the time i was watching eden of the east so it's something released in the late 2000s. Here's what i can remember...

The girl MC & male MC are young adults 17-28. The ending went like, both of them are in the ferris wheel & they finally decided to be together. Can't clearly remember if the guy proposed to her coz the next scene shows that they're living together in an apartment. The girl suddenly has a short bob-like hair which made her a lot more beautiful and was sleeping in bed while the guy was awake making a flip book as an anniversary gift for the girl. The girl is enrolled in Uni & has a class yet she purposely stay in bed so she could cuddle with his guy. I think it's the girl's dream to finally study in uni yet she's skipping class coz it's their anniversary but the guy told him they'll celebrate once she comes back.

Oh pardon me, i think this is the effect if watching lots of anime lol, which is why i made a MAL account to remind me of what I've watched & whatnot. Anyway, i really can't remember anything besides the ending. I'm pretty sure the guy & the girl have been thru really intense & tragic "plot" before they were finally able to live together in peace. Like the guy has a major issue coz if i remember it correctly, the guy said in the end that he's not much good in anything but he can atleast make the beautiful flipbook. And the girl said the she would love to get a FLIPBOOK made by his guy in their future anniversaries. I'm not sure if the guy actually had a severe illness or maybe a circumstance that will kill him somehow. Can't even remember if it clearly ended happily that way or he died later on... or i'm mixing this up with another anime. Geez, FERRIS WHEEL,guy making a FLIPBOOK, girl's hair suddenly becoming short & skipping class in Uni. What could it be? 😭

The first one with Ferris Wheel that rings a bell is "Koi Kaze" - The drama was about them being siblings
But I'm not sure about the flip book...

Thanks. But that's not it 😢 actually i was wrong, it's a pop-up book or card not a flipbook. Sounds kinda weird but because it's that weird and notable all i can remember is the pop-up card anniversary gift as the very last scene/ending of the aniime. Thanks again :)
Oct 15, 2017 3:06 AM
Oct 15, 2017 3:22 AM

Sep 2015
ummh yeah this one? If it helps, it's the first 12 secs of this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRtEAr9Wjvk

Salokannel2Oct 15, 2017 3:26 AM
Oct 15, 2017 3:29 AM

Nov 2009
Salokannel2 said:
ummh yeah this one? If it helps, it's the first 12 secs of this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRtEAr9Wjvk

Vividred Operation. She is Vivid Yellow, if this helps.
Oct 15, 2017 3:31 AM

Sep 2015
@flannan mmmkay thanks
Oct 15, 2017 8:35 AM

Mar 2016
This might be really hard, but.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2017 8:41 AM

Nov 2009
Glorious_Showoff said:
This might be really hard, but.

Some game called "Azur Line". The girl is called "Unicorn".
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2891655

It's not that hard with http://iqdb.org/
Oct 15, 2017 8:44 AM

Mar 2012
VioleT_Ace said:
Hello there. So i watched this anime probably about 8-9 years ago in ANIMAX. This was an action shounen anime.

There was this one scene which i can remember, where there was a really powerful psycho young boy(probably the antagonist)with telekinetic power. He was encountered by another boy(probably the protagonist) not as strong as him. After some argument that psycho kid decided that it was finally time to kill him(supposed protagonist), and with his telekinetic power he proceeded to lift the protagonist up into the sky and then released him to fall freely(which can kill him). And just as he was about to fall to the ground, his master/dad came in to interupt his fall and thus he survived with an injury. But the old man didn't have the same fate as he was soon killed by the psycho boy(or the sheer force of the free-fall killed him, can't remember exactly).

Apologies for the shallow and dull description. This particlar scene happened at night time and had a really dark vibe.
I've watched plenty of anime in the last few years and still haven't found that one anime. As far as i can remember it seemed like a decent superpower action shounen anime.
Sounds like The Law of Ueki when Robert Hayden and Ueki first meet.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 15, 2017 9:47 AM

Mar 2016
Hmm, I wonder about this character...

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2017 9:55 AM

Nov 2009
Glorious_Showoff said:
Hmm, I wonder about this character...

Apparently, this is meria-chan from something called "ツーサイドアップ" (two-side app?)
https://twitter.com/kimishima_ao/status/905362881893474304
Here is a wall of Japanese text I don't plan on reading that must have more clues: http://blog.getchu.com/archives/52184335.html
flannanOct 15, 2017 9:59 AM
Oct 15, 2017 10:13 AM
Aug 2017
NeoAnkara said:
VioleT_Ace said:

Sounds like The Law of Ueki when Robert Hayden and Ueki first meet.
thanks man, found it
Oct 15, 2017 11:20 AM
Jul 2016
8-10 years ago I watched an anime or cartoon ( can't remember ) that was similar to pokemon but it was with like suits or some transforming thing they had to evolve. Anyway , from what i remember , the first episode started with the protagonist going down an elevator and after a while he gets in a large area underground with more elevators and in another elevator he sees like a friend or some guy that was probably gonna be his ally or something later. That's all I can remember , any point that can lead to what I said is appreciated.
Oct 15, 2017 11:51 AM
Feb 2017
nkillerrr13 said:
8-10 years ago I watched an anime or cartoon ( can't remember ) that was similar to pokemon but it was with like suits or some transforming thing they had to evolve. Anyway , from what i remember , the first episode started with the protagonist going down an elevator and after a while he gets in a large area underground with more elevators and in another elevator he sees like a friend or some guy that was probably gonna be his ally or something later. That's all I can remember , any point that can lead to what I said is appreciated.

Maybe Digimon Frontiers?
Oct 15, 2017 12:40 PM

May 2017
Does anyone know that one series, where there is a karuta tournament at school (that card game where you steal your oponnent cards)(and no i dont mean Chihayafuru) and everytime the opposing girl reaches out there are close ups of her oppai and stuff.. i think the best friend of the main character passes out too but im not sure... well im cant remember the name of that series and would be glad if someone found it^^
thank you

Oct 15, 2017 12:49 PM
Jul 2018
Forcestick said:
Does anyone know that one series, where there is a karuta tournament at school (that card game where you steal your oponnent cards)(and no i dont mean Chihayafuru) and everytime the opposing girl reaches out there are close ups of her oppai and stuff.. i think the best friend of the main character passes out too but im not sure... well im cant remember the name of that series and would be glad if someone found it^^
thank you

I think there was a Karuta scene in Seto no Hanayome but tbh i don't remember if it matches your description. You can check it out and see if it rings any bells
Oct 15, 2017 2:34 PM
Oct 2017
Hello, I've been looking for a very long time for this anime, i don't remember a lot but it's about a guy student who sees something crash in the forrest, he follows it and finds a girl there, he takes her to his house to let her rest. and then monsters start to appear and out of nowhere his arm changes into some monster arm and he fight the monsters to protect her.
That's all i can remember. if anyone can help that would be amazing!
Oct 15, 2017 2:44 PM

Nov 2013
@Butters07

That's This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, I think.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 49 50 [51] 52 53 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 4 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

171 by FFandMMfan »»
13 minutes ago

» To what extent does anime serve as a reflection of Japanese culture and society, and how has it influenced global perceptions of Japanese identity?

GoatPieceLuffy - Yesterday

9 by Lhundrup »»
13 minutes ago

» What's a scene from an anime that you wish you could re-experience for the first time?

bucciest - May 24

23 by GrimmerBlue »»
19 minutes ago

» Is romance/slice of life the greatest anime genre?

Semester1 - 6 hours ago

21 by Rhae »»
32 minutes ago

» "The anime is better than the manga" you ever heard that one before?

Yuusey - 5 hours ago

35 by Rhae »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.