Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of 'Little Busters!' Announced (Confirmed to Start Oct 2013)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jun 25, 2013 7:21 PM

Sep 2012
If they already announced that it's 2 cour, I can expect it to air in Fall at the earliest.
Hell yes!
Jun 25, 2013 7:36 PM

Jan 2011
If it's another 26 episodes, Refrain is pretty much guaranteed to be adapted extremely well, at least script-wise.

But I have to agree, 26 episodes is stretching it a bit. Maybe they'll stretch out the common route and Kurugaya and Rin's routes.

(Edit) I also hope that the animation is much much better than s1 :O
Jun 25, 2013 7:49 PM

Sep 2011
I almost forgot the Common Route... Probably they will add some Common Route scenes so it'll reach the 26-episode quota if Kurugaya's arc, Rin's arc and Refrain arc are not enough.

Jun 26, 2013 6:59 AM

Apr 2010
dizzyworld2 said:
If it's another 26 episodes, Refrain is pretty much guaranteed to be adapted extremely well, at least script-wise.

But I have to agree, 26 episodes is stretching it a bit. Maybe they'll stretch out the common route and Kurugaya and Rin's routes.

There are EX Routes too.

Jun 26, 2013 7:05 AM
Jun 2013
I honestly enjoyed the first season ; naturally I'll cherish the second just as much; if not more.
Jun 26, 2013 7:51 AM

Apr 2010
Hopefully they will take a different director this time instead of one that only makes bad comedy anime that's what ruined the first season.
The story had the potential to be a tear drawer but this just wasn't realised.
I am not into VN so can't really judge about that but the anime i have seen based on a work of Key Little Busters first season was the worst.
And in my opinion it was mostly poor execution i am still wondering what JC Staff was thinking when they picked that director.

In short if it's a different director from the first season i will watch it if it's the same director i wont watch it.
Jun 26, 2013 9:26 AM

Oct 2012
I should hurry up witht he first season.
Jun 26, 2013 1:08 PM

Sep 2011
RyanSaotome said:
dizzyworld2 said:

There are EX Routes too.

EX routes don't fit to the Refrain season. Or do you want to end the Refrain season by using an EX route ending?

Sasami's route and Kanata's route take place after Refrain. And Saya's route is completely different another story.

Aversa said:
Hopefully they will take a different director this time instead of one that only makes bad comedy anime that's what ruined the first season.
I am not into VN so can't really judge about that but the anime i have seen based on a work of Key Little Busters first season was the worst.
And in my opinion it was mostly poor execution i am still wondering what JC Staff was thinking when they picked that director.

In short if it's a different director from the first season i will watch it if it's the same director i wont watch it.

Unfortunately for you, JC Staff is still the director for the 2nd season.

Jun 26, 2013 2:36 PM

Jul 2010
Tennouji_ said:

Aversa said:

Unfortunately for you, JC Staff is still the director for the 2nd season.

He/She mean the director (Yoshiki Yamakawa) I guess, not the studio.

Well, I hope that too, Working change directors in season two, so why not LB... I'll be glad if the director is the same of Toradora, AnoHana or something...
Jun 26, 2013 2:45 PM

Sep 2011
NayukiShiina said:

He/She mean the director (Yoshiki Yamakawa) I guess, not the studio.

Oh, I thought he was referring to JC Staff as a whole after I saw that studio.

Well, there are tons of JC Staff bashing so I'm getting used to it.

Besides, they implied "no modifications to the story" so it should be good regardless of the director. Better than what they did to the first 4 heroine routes.

Jun 27, 2013 10:10 PM
Oct 2012
Next Dengeki will have info about Little Busters! I don't have the info in english but here is a link. http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-17089.html
Jun 27, 2013 10:29 PM

Apr 2012
By the way, note that RyanSaotome's translation is wrong. What was written in that magazine is just there will be no modifications to the story, but they didn't say that it will be 26 episodes. The 26 episode was just referring to the first season.
@inuvivo on twitter!
Jun 28, 2013 2:48 AM

Sep 2011
^ I knew it since 26 episodes for Refrain season(Kurugaya's arc, Rin's arc, Refrain arc) is too damn much.

Jun 28, 2013 2:57 AM

Sep 2012
Irustua said:
Next Dengeki will have info about Little Busters! I don't have the info in english but here is a link. http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-17089.html

When does the next issue come out? Did this one just come out?
Jun 28, 2013 10:03 PM
Oct 2012
Vladz0r said:
Irustua said:

Next month I think. Don't know if next month is Jule or August. I think is august though.
Jun 28, 2013 11:44 PM

Feb 2013
Can't wait.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Jun 29, 2013 12:36 AM

Nov 2007
Vladz0r said:
Irustua said:

The August issue of 電撃G's magazine came out on June 29. Each one is usually out near the end of a month. So the end of July will be the September issue.
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Jun 29, 2013 12:39 AM

Jun 2013
yosh! can't wait for s2 ^^ hope it turned out well like VN refrain
Jun 29, 2013 3:04 AM

Feb 2013
Yeah feels like September issue I guess. Since it would be a feature on the front I would assume anyways. Time to maybe preorder it?
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Jun 29, 2013 3:19 AM

Nov 2007
shcboomer said:
Yeah feels like September issue I guess. Since it would be a feature on the front I would assume anyways. Time to maybe preorder it?

Yeah that's what I thought. There's no mention of Little Busters! or any characters on the cover of the August issue. Perhaps it said inside the issue that the next one (which is the September one) will be the one with information.

The September one isn't up on Amazon JP yet... but perhaps it could be up at other online retailers.
EjcJun 29, 2013 3:31 AM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Jun 30, 2013 9:51 AM

Feb 2013
I'll try and post up a picture of the cover when we get it, but it is most likely September. No way there is no feature on the front page for it. Not to mention the September issue comes out end of July anyways.
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Jun 30, 2013 10:39 AM

Jun 2012
yay :)
Jun 30, 2013 12:40 PM

Mar 2012
I bet this will be quite like the other works such as clannad, refrain will hopefully be even better than the first season, the visual novel was great and this will hopefully be adapted
Jul 14, 2013 8:24 PM
Jul 2013
I really can't wait to see how they will adapt Kurugaya's Route. I really love that Route. HAHA
Jul 14, 2013 10:47 PM

Sep 2012
I hope its better then the 1st season
I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world..
Jul 14, 2013 11:04 PM

Sep 2011
KingDulku666 said:
I hope its better then the 1st season

Don't worry. 2nd season would be more "plot-centered" unlike the 1st season in which I believe you didn't think there's a plot.

Jul 15, 2013 2:00 AM

Jul 2013
The anime has been labeled romance but havnt seen any of that.
Jul 15, 2013 2:01 AM

Sep 2011
GGNoodles said:

Yeah but there'll be in season 2.

Jul 18, 2013 9:11 AM
Feb 2013
GGNoodles said:

I think that as far as this goes, the prequel should probably just have its romance tag deleted. (Sorry, fanboys/girls.)
Even if Refrain does get romance, drama, and what-not added into the plot, the prequel didn't have much in the way of romance at all.
(They don't quite sound ready/mature for that route yet anyway, wherein comes Refrain to clean up that business. ;) )
Jul 18, 2013 3:12 PM

Sep 2011
SmallToadstool said:
GGNoodles said:

I think that as far as this goes, the prequel should probably just have its romance tag deleted. (Sorry, fanboys/girls.)
Even if Refrain does get romance, drama, and what-not added into the plot, the prequel didn't have much in the way of romance at all.
(They don't quite sound ready/mature for that route yet anyway, wherein comes Refrain to clean up that business. ;) )

I wonder if we can request to delete the "romance" tag since there's no romance vibes AT ALL on that whole 1st season.

Jul 23, 2013 6:08 AM

Nov 2007
shcboomer said:
I'll try and post up a picture of the cover when we get it, but it is most likely September. No way there is no feature on the front page for it. Not to mention the September issue comes out end of July anyways.

The cover for the September issue is now up at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00DYWNUUS/

I do indeed see Little Busters! on the cover...
EjcJul 23, 2013 6:13 AM
Jul 23, 2013 6:22 AM

Sep 2012
Ejc said:
And it says "Little Busters! Card Mission"....
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 24, 2013 6:36 AM

Sep 2012
symbv said:
Ejc said:

mfw we don't get any Refrain info in the magazine.
JC Busters is suffering >_<
Jul 24, 2013 8:15 PM

Feb 2013
Vladz0r said:
symbv said:
Ejc said:

mfw we don't get any Refrain info in the magazine.
JC Busters is suffering >_<

That card mission...
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Jul 28, 2013 9:38 PM

Feb 2013
Well it's announced, original OP and ED. Starts in October. http://0taku.livedoor.biz/archives/4506399.html
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Jul 28, 2013 10:16 PM

Sep 2012
Also confirmed that Kurugaya route will be done in this Refrain season.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 28, 2013 10:24 PM
Oct 2012
aqsdfghjkhgfdsadfghjkjhgfdsadfghjkjhgtresdfghjkljhgfdsdfghjkijhgfdsdfghujikjhgfdsasdfghjkjhgfdsdfghjkihgfdsdfg hype :3
Jul 28, 2013 11:04 PM

Jul 2010
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I can't wait, omg, my heart, i'm gonna die!

*calms down*
Jul 28, 2013 11:13 PM

Nov 2007
I'd thought they would start Refrain in October, right after the rebroadcast of the 1st season of Little Busters! Guess I was right, lol. I'm hyped up like everyone else, since i've played the VN :)
Jul 28, 2013 11:24 PM

Dec 2007
Anything about the EX routes, in particular Saya's?
Jul 28, 2013 11:27 PM

Jul 2010
Meddigo said:
Anything about the EX routes, in particular Saya's?

Nope, they don't animate EX routes for this season...
Jul 28, 2013 11:28 PM
Aug 2012
symbv said:
Also confirmed that Kurugaya route will be done in this Refrain season.

Refrain wouldn't be whole without Kurugaya's route........but it's great to hear that it's confirmed. Now how will the handle the romance part this time?

Jul 28, 2013 11:34 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Hoping for the best from them, I'm sure Little Busters! is great and I sure am hoping to see some of that greatness this season.
Jul 29, 2013 1:09 AM

Aug 2011
Confirmed AOTS.

Bring on the feels.
Jul 29, 2013 1:12 AM

Sep 2012

Holy suffering
Jul 29, 2013 3:25 AM

Dec 2012
Just wanna see how they're gonna do Kurugaya's route...I'm really excited for this, hopefully they won't screw this up...
Jul 29, 2013 3:41 AM

Sep 2012
My god it really is happening. Now I'm going to buy more tissues.
Jul 29, 2013 3:43 AM

Aug 2012
Here we go. I'm glad that they'll be including Anego's route. I wish the muscle route will be adapted too lol. Time for the real meat to be shown!
Jul 29, 2013 4:33 AM

Nov 2009
I hope they do a good job on this.
Jul 29, 2013 5:10 AM

Aug 2012
Leio said:
I hope they do a good job on this.

I think they will. Unlike the other routes, Refrain is the easiest route to adapt imo.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 'Boku no Hero Academia the Movie: You're Next' Announces Additional Cast Pair

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

3 by deg »»
4 hours ago

» 'Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, First Promo for Fall 2024

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

2 by Rimuru0001 »»
6 hours ago

» 'Ninja Batman tai Yakuza League' Sequel Anime Movie Announced

Hyperion_PS - 8 hours ago

1 by deg »»
7 hours ago

» 'Blue Lock 2nd Season' Unveils Additional Pair of Cast, Main Staff, Fall 2024 Premiere

Hyperion_PS - 12 hours ago

2 by Memore »»
8 hours ago

» Visual Novel '9' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

14 by Tropisch »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.