Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Apr 17, 2019 7:34 AM

Jan 2016
Obligatory 'lmao that was so bad' comments.
Apr 17, 2019 7:35 AM

Jul 2012
I don't think it was that bad, i liked it. The animation is not comparable obviously, but it's still decent. Always liked the simple comedy that this series has.
Apr 17, 2019 7:36 AM

Mar 2016
The OP is really catchy and vibrant, of course, far from the awesomeness of OP 1, but it's still good, kinda reminds me of the 90s anime OPs. Although, I don't dig the ED. If they're trying to create a soothing and peaceful ED like in S1, then they did it wrong.

I'm really forgiving towards downgraded quality and underwhelming or disappointing adaptation. But what in the actual fuck?! This ep did not only mess with the animation quality and visual quality in general, but even the pacing (jumps scenes abruptly), sound effects (explosions sounds that drowns the punching sound and BGM itself) and the shortcuts they took such as not animating Genos' smirk when he was supposed to be insulting Fubuki and not properly animating characters' body pose properly. (Damn I was looking forward to Fubuki's poses) And finally, the censorship when Blue Flame's arm was severed by Garo.

Seriously, I'm not trying to hate on S2, it's still fun to watch but goddamn the quality just got smacked down to the floor so far. Is JC Staff even giving proper dedication to adapt S2? They are a good studio! Hopefully, the next ep or any beyond this ep will have a higher quality. Even if only a bit. I'm not hoping to see S1's quality, but the quality has got to increase nevertheless.

Apr 17, 2019 7:38 AM

Jul 2016

Lol it's expected the animation will be bad based on their shit schedule, although I personally found the animations is avenge rather than actually bad.
Apr 17, 2019 8:01 AM

May 2015
transphinx said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Yeah, god forbid people criticize something that deserves to be criticized...

i dont care if it deserves or not... it's just repetitive as fuck, everyone says basically the same trash over and over, blah blah go read the mango, its insulting, etc.
Some people can of course be more varied or specific on their comments but most seem like babies crying. Or like Star Wars haters/fans

Maybe i dont care a lot for the animation because i watch this as the shonen genre parody it is. I don't take the fights seriously, I LAUGH at them.

I hope this thing gets dubbed in Portuguese by the same team as before. It was the best dubbing we got in years and the only one i made a point of watching it entirely. Better than the original voices.

People are repeating the same shit because it's fucking true. The animation IS mediocre, S1 DOES look better, the manga IS a better experience. I don't see how you can argue against any of that.

Apr 17, 2019 8:10 AM

Sep 2013
this kinda proves that OPM was really just a big hit because of the animation it had. people dropping this due to the downgrade in animation proves it

the animation was indeed a big downgrade compared to S1, but calling it bad is ridiculous. the adaptation is spot on other than Garou's backstory which can easily be integrated(its better w/ this) in the future.

Apr 17, 2019 8:21 AM

Jan 2018
Why did Saitama help Genos ?
Was he going to lose against Sonic ?
Also Fubuki has a nice body .
Apr 17, 2019 8:50 AM

Jun 2017
Wow, the fights look terrible

Apr 17, 2019 8:53 AM

Aug 2018
I imagine how this season could have been such an overall success with the same animation studio...

Still this is enjoyable at least, I guess it ain't useful to complain the whole season.
Apr 17, 2019 9:00 AM

Oct 2013
AivanK said:
And that girl's face when King entered the room hahahaha
I wonder what he told to Saitama for deleting his save xD

Hehe, this whole scene was decent. King appearing out of blue and asking Saitama for his game about which they started talking about a moment later. xD And of course Fubuki being shocked that Saitama is a good friend of Class S heroes, especially "the strongest human in the world" King.

Scenes with King simply rock. They present very good comedy quality. I didn't read manga, so I was worried that King will be another cliché clumsy guy who acts so bold and powerful, but doesn't have any special abilities compared to other heroes. More or less I thought he will be someone like Mister Satan from Dragon Ball. While I like Mister Satan, I didn't want to see his OPM's version. I'm glad that King happened to be different and is so much positive as a character. :)
Apr 17, 2019 9:02 AM

Jul 2016
Vinsmoke-Sanji66 said:

He just don't wants to see Genos destroys his house lol.
Apr 17, 2019 9:25 AM
Apr 2019
FINALLY SAITAMA MOVED. .......THIS SEASON IS GOING TO BE FUN AS IN THE SECOND EPISODE SAITAMA USES KILLER MOVE : SERIOUS SERIES..... AND HELL BIZZARD...MAN SHE GOT BIG 2 REASONS TO BE LOVED AND NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT MY FAVORITE SPEED-O-SOUND SONIC
Apr 17, 2019 9:31 AM

Oct 2018
This show has a huge epilepsy warning flashing on top of it.
Apr 17, 2019 9:37 AM
Nov 2016
Ok, I'm going to be positive on this one because almost everyone is hating on this.

Animation wise, this episode wasn't THAT bad, I actually enjoyed this episode more than episode 1. I will give episode 1 a 7.2 and 7.5 on episode 2. It was a slight upgrade on the animation but for fucks sake, the sound fx is horrible, seriously, it's an utterly disgusting pile of trash.

I believe the animation quality will start degrading from here on, so far with this 2 episodes One Punch Man S02 deserves a 7.5 IMHO but from here on starts the real test, this is the point where this anime could start going downhill because as I'm concerned they are still making the episodes while airing this so the rest of the episodes might be rushed.

And lastly, don't know... I'm not having the same impact on this as I had with S01, I consider the first season a masterpiece deserving a 9.5 but S02 so far is 7.5 and might start going downhill from there, let's just wait and see...
xZabuzaxApr 17, 2019 9:51 AM
Apr 17, 2019 9:47 AM

Aug 2016
charliechuckle said:
5 out of 5, I loved it. I didn't read the manga, but you guys seem to have huge sticks up your butts. Seriously, just admit there is no way you'll ever be satisfied; or pull those sticks out already.

EDIT: The only thing everyone compares this to is One Punch Man, but fails to actually compare it to anything relevant. JoJo, one of the top action animes has 10x more stills than One Punch man... You guys are just mentally retarded enough to buy into the biased hype or hate. Just read your own comments, and prove to us that you are honest by NOT WATCHING THE REST OF THIS ANIME. Otherwise, go fuck off with your bullshit hypocrite attitudes.
Mean score of 8.74 checks out. Omegalul.
Apr 17, 2019 9:57 AM
Jan 2018
death604 said:
this kinda proves that OPM was really just a big hit because of the animation it had. people dropping this due to the downgrade in animation proves it

the animation was indeed a big downgrade compared to S1, but calling it bad is ridiculous. the adaptation is spot on other than Garou's backstory which can easily be integrated(its better w/ this) in the future.

Yep. So true which is also the only reason mob pycho season 2 has a high score on Mal.
Apr 17, 2019 10:13 AM
Jun 2016
This is like reading a worse version of the manga but with voice acting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2019 10:20 AM

Jan 2014
I just..... cant feel this episode because everything has fast pace. Animation is mostly slides, music is terrible and why Saitama voice doesn't change?

2/5

Art was okay and Garou's voice is good (the best thing in this episode).
Taito10Apr 17, 2019 2:49 PM
Apr 17, 2019 10:31 AM
Jun 2017
Looks like this season will cover the Monster Association, really hyped. Could use better BGM though.
Apr 17, 2019 10:32 AM
Mar 2018
The most rushed thing I've ever seen!
Apr 17, 2019 11:05 AM

May 2015
Well the animation didn't amaze me.

I just cant help but keep comparing to season 1 and I just don't feel anything really.

Its nice to finally see more of Fubuki but it just looks odd. Particularly Saitama's head looks weird and when he had the cartoonish face one eye was higher than the other which also looked odd.

It was an ok episode I hope they learn more as the series goes on and improve the animation. If I was them I'd pour a lot into this since its so popular.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 17, 2019 11:28 AM
Jan 2013
After watching S1, I had great hopes of S2. They decided to go with the reverse way. It's so worse now. WTH they changed the soundtrack, the new soundtrack is shit. The dialogues feels emotionless.

They ruined something, which could have been an awesome franchise.

I never write comments on discussions regarding anime. But this made me do this. THAT's HOW MUCH BAD IT HAS BECOME.
Apr 17, 2019 12:01 PM

May 2014
This picture and geno's arms pretty much show what's wrong with the anime

Saying ''this looks bad'' isn't enough, you need to explain why it looks bad.
First of all, you could say it even looks better! if looking through a artist's perspective..
Why? well this anime instead of like the previous season that colored shots then put shadows over it with few exceptions sometimes like saitama's gloves, genos arms, etc does the extra ''Ufotable'' shading trying to make the characters and outfit more charming looking by adding darker colors over them and using blending, example is skins have a red tone now around some parts to be more ''realistic.

Is this good? For Ufotable yes, for this anime no, this studio doesn't know how to do that, they are trying to be Ufotable but they fail badly with their shading and you get the monstruosity that is Geno's arms, ugly to look at, and not only that but it's what is eating the budget.

A good director like previous one would see good ways to animate with a low budget and perfectly think of how every scene is gonna work to the best impact, that's Mad House and the previous director, here you got a guy that said:

Let's do a big animated shot of fubuki's breasts bouncing that eats way too much screentime and budget because that's what matters in anime not clever cool fight scenes

and then we get this and the battle scene is often just screencuts to not show proper animation, there is some good animated shots but barely few and you feel sometimes like you're watching a kid's made fight scene where it skips the action to the result.

But of course you can say i'm wrong, because you can tell me the director is so shitty they got nothing better to do with the budget other than fanservice and ufotable shading.
Apr 17, 2019 12:44 PM

Jul 2013
They have upped the quality, I am pleased
Apr 17, 2019 12:44 PM

Nov 2014
It was fun to see Fubuki surprised with all the stuff around Saitama. I wish he was a bit more derpy, like in 1st season - seems too serious now, but other than that I love it.
Apr 17, 2019 12:46 PM
Aug 2011
Icarusu said:

and even with this focus they've got it all wrong because boobs don't move this way
water balloons sure but not boobs... and I never once thought she had water balloons under there
Apr 17, 2019 12:58 PM
Nov 2016
stand said:
Icarusu said:

and even with this focus they've got it all wrong because boobs don't move this way
water balloons sure but not boobs... and I never once thought she had water balloons under there

Maybe all the air around her is making her boobs jiggle like that, that's not normal air BTW, that's supernatural air that was created by her and when she does it her body tits gravity works differently and makes those deliciously milk-packet titties bounce like that.

In Fubuki's behalf, that's my excuse, now if you excuse me, my planet needs me. *whoosh*
Apr 17, 2019 1:16 PM
Apr 2019
xShinigami3125 said:
BravoBlast333 said:

I agree, one thing I've never understood is why so many people love Fubuki (she's consistently been in top 5 on character polls), and I've read the manga and webcomic. Her design is nice but her motivation suck (I wanna be no.1), she doesn't do anything especially notable in the series and she isn't likable.

I enjoyed Sonic vs Genos/Saitama, even with a few awkward bits of direction. I thought it was mostly fine. I also liked Garou's slaughter, even though that scene definitely should have lasted longer. One second he knocks around Blue Fire (I think that's his name?), the next every other person in the room is lying unconscious and bloodied. I also hope they include the clip for his backstory, I don't mind them skipping it here as long as they include it later.

The animation is still mostly meh but what's really starting to annoy me is the directing and editing. Certain moments that need more time are rushed.

I'd give it 3/5, just for the Sonic stuff, but that feels like a generous 3.

People mostly like her because of her conflict with her sister, which is also her underlying motivation for doing all the other stuff, but a lot of people also just find her hot.

Pretty boring reasons, then. Liking a character purely because 'she's hot' is sad.

Raizel said:
It was actually much better than the previous episode Fubuki is weak ugh, I was fairly disappointed.

She's easily A-rank in power (she is capable of putting up a good fight against Demon monsters too), she just seems weak because she's always hangs around Saitama, S-ranks and powerful monsters.
Apr 17, 2019 1:18 PM
Apr 2019
dc22 said:
*sigh* Dropped.

Time to read the manga.

No probs, see you when S3 gets released.

Apr 17, 2019 1:37 PM

May 2015
BravoBlast333 said:
xShinigami3125 said:

People mostly like her because of her conflict with her sister, which is also her underlying motivation for doing all the other stuff, but a lot of people also just find her hot.

Pretty boring reasons, then. Liking a character purely because 'she's hot' is sad.

Raizel said:
It was actually much better than the previous episode Fubuki is weak ugh, I was fairly disappointed.

She's easily A-rank in power (she is capable of putting up a good fight against Demon monsters too), she just seems weak because she's always hangs around Saitama, S-ranks and powerful monsters.

How is liking a character because they're attractive sad?

Apr 17, 2019 1:44 PM

Jan 2018
Vinsmoke-Sanji66 said:
Also Fubuki has a nice body .

He literally explains why he did it right after he stopped Genos. He didn't want Genos to destroy his neighborhood.
Apr 17, 2019 2:25 PM

Feb 2018
BravoBlast333 said:
xShinigami3125 said:

Raizel said:

A lot of people are quite superficial, but there is also a decently large crowd of the Fubuki fans who are genuinely interested in her character, and her development.
Fubuki could be top 5 or at least top 10 of a class, she doesn't move up because of her sister.
Apr 17, 2019 2:29 PM

Nov 2014
xShinigami3125 said:
It got worse.... much worse, the fight is an abomination, just a bunch of still images.
Some times they didn't even bother to do lip flaps, but instead increased the size of fubukis breasts and made them jiggle, I mean wtf is this shit. The shading is still terrible, and they couldn't even make the characters looks alright, or make their moves look half decent.

Sadly yes you nailed it, not one fight scene will get animated and the rest will be garbage panning still shots.

Couldn’t be more disappointed if Disney bought it and made a live action adaption.
Apr 17, 2019 2:33 PM
Nov 2016
This episode was meh. And it wasn't just the animation that decreased compared to the first episode, but also the pacing, comedy, sound, Saitamas voice, etc.

Compared to not just season 1, but also to other personally favorites of mine, this is very disappointing. I think I'm done watching this season.

Maybe I'll watch a few clips on youtube to see if it gets better or not, but for now I'm out.
Apr 17, 2019 2:41 PM
Mar 2018
Really, complaining about that it's not the best animation in the world or that the boobs physics aren't realistic enough? Everybody with a wokring brain would've known that it won't be the same as before and the physics? For once it's just an anime about super powers, so who gives a damn what physics should be about. Yeah the blatant fanservice is a bit too bvious, but we had a pulsing "mosquito" girl's "tail" in the first episode of the first season and everybody cheered for it (even tho it might've been better if they zoomed out a bit to at least show her head, with her determination to, you know, build charater). But else I couldn't see bad animation. Maybe a bit goofy looking parts, when Saitama turned into a paperbag flying in the wind and some scenes were made a bit more like a still image with a moving mouth, but that's probably just their direction...
Apr 17, 2019 2:41 PM
Apr 2019
TsukuyomiREKT said:
BravoBlast333 said:

That's very shallow (and downright perverted at worst) if that's the only reason you like a character.

xShinigami3125 said:
BravoBlast333 said:

A lot of people are quite superficial, but there is also a decently large crowd of the Fubuki fans who are genuinely interested in her character, and her development.
Fubuki could be top 5 or at least top 10 of a class, she doesn't move up because of her sister.

No problem with that, if they're actually in it for her character as well.

I was trying to recall what 'development' you're referring to, but then I remembered some of her later interactions with Tatsumaki (I've read the manga and webcomic).
Apr 17, 2019 3:19 PM
Jan 2019
WOW! What a great episode. Very funny and epic. I still think that MadHouse's animation was much better, but JC.Staff does not do so badly and the soundtrack retains the charm of the previous season. I really enjoyed the action scenes.
1.Genos vs Sonic. I screamed like crazy "WOOOOOO!" when Genos pulled Sonic's hair ponytail. LOL.
2. Fubuki, uff! It is much better than the presumed midget of his sister (if you know what I mean xD), but I do not like his arrogant attitude, in addition if Saitama had been a normal human that crazy would have killed him. In my opinion, it lacks the sense of a true hero.
3.Garou. That guy is a presumptuous monster. I can not wait for him to face Saitama. When that moment arrives, Garou will feel the true terror.
4. Now that I think about it, Saitama has 3 close acquaintances of the S class who know their true power: Genos, Silver Fang and King. (I think MetalKnight knows it too).
5. Saitama's techniques are the best. LOL. Sonic could not against those horizontal jumps 😂. Lost again.
6. It's disappointing and very funny that they nicknamed Saitama under the name of "The bald with cape". This will be very fun. LOL
7. Where the hell is Blast?

"There are no superior or inferior heroes. [...]
You only believe yourself strong by gathering people who are weaker than you. "Well done Saitama, show him who's in charge! 😎😂.
Apr 17, 2019 3:21 PM

Jan 2017
Honestly, the animation wasn't the standout thing for me this episode.

It wasn't great, of course. There were about two seconds of OK-looking action, during the Sonic vs. Genos fight. It's the highlight of the episode, when it wouldn't even stand out as impressive in season 1. But honestly? It's nothing special even if we don't compare it to season 1 - even the shots we're impressed by are heavily dependent on still images and camera motion to hold up. But, I'll admit, there was some animation in this episode that was at least reminiscent of season 1.

No, the real killer is the direction. Holy god, the direction. Shaky cam. Panning, or even just rotating a still image. Constantly - constantly - cutting away from the actual impact in favour of the result. And worst of all, the pacing is being butchered. Not so much the large-scale stuff, but more the fact that none of the jokes or action sequences have any time to breathe. It's present throughout, but especially noticeable when Sonic passes out, and also when Saitama is talking with King near the end - and of course the way it just abruptly cuts to the ED with no warning, so held shot, just as if it were continuing the scene.

Really disappointing. We've seen what it can look like if love and care went into it, and I was genuinely groaning out loud watching what they've done to it. I would, no fooling, have preferred not to have a season 2 at all over this. At least then it could have been done right some time in the future - now, who'll touch it? Who will give this show the treatment it deserves all the way through? Because they won't be remaking this season, I'll tell you that right now.
Apr 17, 2019 3:38 PM

Jun 2016
Did anyone noticed the professor layton reference? ~ 8:55
Apr 17, 2019 3:44 PM

Jan 2013
I'm honestly more interested in the story. My only problem is the direction (it feels dull) but I can get used to it. Good episode
Apr 17, 2019 3:51 PM

May 2015
BravoBlast333 said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

That's very shallow (and downright perverted at worst) if that's the only reason you like a character.

xShinigami3125 said:

I was trying to recall what 'development' you're referring to, but then I remembered some of her later interactions with Tatsumaki (I've read the manga and webcomic).

Get off your high horse bud. People can like a character for whatever reason they want.

Apr 17, 2019 4:03 PM

Aug 2018
God again with these fucking crybabies spamming. We get it, it's not as good as season 1, feel free to fuck off back to the manga and let the actual fans enjoy it. Bet none of these whiners even read the webcomic.
Apr 17, 2019 4:13 PM

Aug 2013
Mattinator95 said:
death604 said:

Yep. So true which is also the only reason mob pycho season 2 has a high score on Mal.

It's also the case with almost every anime. People don't really care about plot/script/characters/wordlbuilding/themes of a show unless the animation looks dated.
"Doubting everything that you take on... That is very important. Open your own eyes, clear out your ears, and look and listen to the world... And think using your own brain. After you've doubted everything, there is a possibility of something real to believe in. To believe in something, doubt everything."

Apr 17, 2019 4:14 PM
Oct 2015
not sure if watching an anime or a powerpoint presentation. fights feel weak which is a shame
Apr 17, 2019 4:20 PM
Nov 2015
So much madhouse fanboy here.

Just stop being fanboy already. The animation is fine not god tier as madhouse but it's fine.

You people need eye check, it's not so bad as people say, it's good to get season 2 than nothing.

redcobraApr 17, 2019 4:26 PM
Apr 17, 2019 4:28 PM
Nov 2015
If people keep bashing hi expectations like this, in the future there will be no studio want to pick up one punch man to get new season in the future.
Apr 17, 2019 4:31 PM
Nov 2016
eglepe said:
God again with these fucking crybabies spamming. We get it, it's not as good as season 1, feel free to fuck off back to the manga and let the actual fans enjoy it. Bet none of these whiners even read the webcomic.

I read both the manga and webcomic and I consider the art from the webcomic complete and utter shit, the only reason I started to appreciate the plot was thanks to Murata's godly artwork in the manga which made the plot better in every possible way, I just can't stand the god-awful art from the webcomic but I'll still read it when it comes out just to know what's going to happen next.

Art and animation does matter people, not everyone is going to be happy with mediocre art or animation, season 1 was amazing and it unfortunately set the bar way too high for the second season. Now I'm forced to brainwash myself and lower my standard to be able to enjoy season 2 which is a shame.

BTW, I do consider myself an "actual fan" and this is why I'm complaining about it, I don't like to see this franchise butchered by lazy animation just like what happened to Berserk 2016/2017. That being said, I'm complaining way less than the other peoples here which are overreacting way too much over this.

Season 2 is average so far, for me is a 7.5 with the first 2 episodes and will probably start going lower from there depending on the next episodes.
Apr 17, 2019 4:33 PM
Nov 2015
Mur
xZabuzax said:
eglepe said:

I read both the manga and webcomic and I consider the art from the webcomic complete and utter shit, the only reason I started to appreciate the plot was thanks to Murata's godly artwork in the manga which made the plot better in every possible way, I just can't stand the god-awful art from the webcomic but I'll still read it when it comes out just to know what's going to happen next.

Art and animation does matter people, not everyone is going to be happy with mediocre art or animation, season 1 was amazing and it unfortunately set the bar way too high for the second season. Now I'm forced to brainwash myself and lower my standard to be able to enjoy season 2 which is a shame.

BTW, I do consider myself an "actual fan" and this is why I'm complaining about it, I don't like to see this franchise butchered by lazy animation just like what happened to Berserk 2016/2017. That being said, I'm complaining way less than the other peoples here which are overreacting way too much over this.

Season 2 is average so far, for me is a 7.5 with the first 2 episodes and will probably start going lower from there depending on the next episodes.

Murata did not improve the story.

But one did murata just drawing they work together, one as story telling murata drawing, you better check faqs before comment.

Dear God this kids just GTFO
Apr 17, 2019 4:37 PM
Nov 2016
redcobra said:
Mur
xZabuzax said:

Murata did not improve the story.

But one did murata just drawing they work together, one as story telling murata drawing, you better check faqs before comment.

Dear God this kids just GTFO

I didn't say that Murata improved the story, I said that Murata's godly artwork in the manga made me enjoy the plot/story better. I can't enjoy the story when the art looks like utter shit. L2R.
xZabuzaxApr 17, 2019 4:40 PM
Apr 17, 2019 4:44 PM
Apr 2019
TsukuyomiREKT said:
BravoBlast333 said:

Get off your high horse bud. People can like a character for whatever reason they want.

No thanks, it's comfy up here. If you want to lewd Fubuki or whoever then fine, that's entirely your choice, but if the only reason you like a character is because she has a nice figure or something then you can't pretend that's not superficial.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2019

395 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 21, 4:45 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

204 by Jiborjas »»
Jul 22, 8:23 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2019

204 by Jiborjas »»
Jul 22, 7:58 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2019

188 by Jiborjas »»
Jul 22, 7:27 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2019

237 by Jiborjas »»
Jul 22, 9:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.