Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
May 9, 2015 3:00 AM

May 2009
The guys at the student council were so annoying with their hand movements lol So unnatural and funny. Hachiman started imitating them of course, which was even more funny! :D
May 9, 2015 3:36 AM
Jan 2013
JustALEX said:
WHAT?!?!

What the fuck was this?

Did anyone understand this shit?

The times that it wasn't utterly boring they were literally talking nonsense....I mean incomprehensible shit!

Seriously, how is this anime so highly regarded?

I really don't want to be one of those people that constantly complains, but holy shit.....this was AWFUL!

Er, that was they whole point of their characters. They clearly didn't deserve their position in their school's student council any more than Iroha, maybe even less so.

So they are taking a holier-than-thou attitude, acting like they know what they are talking about, all while trying to push all the work on Iroha. This is further emphasized by the fact that their president reacted positively to the bunch of bs Hikki spouted (that even himself didn't understand).

And let's not mention the constant hand movements. Arm, hand and finger movement are supposedly signs of eloquence and confidence. But he's clearly trying to hard.

Basically, the only competent people in that room were the three student council members. I feel bad for them, having to take care of all the work Iroha just keeps accepting without any second thought.
May 9, 2015 3:39 AM

May 2010
what i got from this ep is the other schools counsel have no clue what to do just like our main schools counsel, but theres 2 diffrences

the other school are playing their cluelessness off by pretending to be hipsters and trow around big words and useless lines under the pretense of "brainstorming" to make it look like they have an idea and are actively working on this project.

our main school specially the president (shes so cute, heavy breathing....erm....cough cough were was i...) is playing it off like she understands and agrees to everything they say even tho we know the other side is jsut blowing smoke aswell. nothing + nothing = nothing, the other counsel members either realize this and are anoyed by our presidents contant agreeing, or they realize nothing will get done but have no initiative to contribute either, still nothing + nothing = nothing.

i think hachiman is realizing that this is going nowhere to the point were even he got dragged into saying random lines of so called "brainstorming"

---did i have most things right or do i need to rewatch?---
May 9, 2015 3:50 AM

Sep 2011
annoying ppl having an annoying meeting using annoying vocabs along with an annoying hand movements
May 9, 2015 4:29 AM
Apr 2015

I'm not sure if it's a real thing or not, but...

For me the "Haruhi effect" is when an anime is highly praised because of something niche within the anime and not because of the hard substance.

All this anime is, is very angsty teens living out their daily lives.

And YES, I understand MOST school comedies/SOLs/romance anime are also about angsty teens....but goddamn, where is the entertainment?[/quote]

Yeah, its not a thing...yet. I just found it amusing someone also coined a "Haruhi effect". From your description, that's what I would call myopic.

Uhm, for me its all about setting expectations whether its a book, a movie or an anime. If its action packed, I would set myself to a Count of Monte Cristo expectations where there are plot twists after plot twists. Then there's also the Catcher in the Rye expectation where its really just someone telling a story. Oregairu falls in this category for me. Story/plot-wise its not really much. What's amusing about it for me is the way it is being told. Its a social commentary masquerading as anime with sprinkles of some banters, sarcasm and meta-humor.

You might be expecting a Count of Monte Cristo, perhaps? To be fair, vol 8 and half of vol 9 isn't really my favorite part either. I think it was really meant to drag on to give the sense of a worsening situation for 8man.
May 9, 2015 4:33 AM

Aug 2014
s it me or does it seem like Hikigaya and Yukinon are drifting apart?

Also, Iroha seems like a president who lets herself get pushover to maintain her image as someone positive?

So many questions and what the heck is wrong with those hand gestures? lol
May 9, 2015 4:36 AM

Apr 2015
Fawkey said:
How is that going to benefit society? Who is reasoning shallowly now? You need to know how to deal with all kinds of people in order to create a working relationship with them. As long as you have non-superficial relationships in your life, having superficial ones is not a problem, but a solution. Otherwise, good luck just staying at home doing nothing useful with your life.

Society? wow, big words man. you can't get any more superficial right there. you're totally sounding like that handy prez now /facepalm.

Sorry I don't give a single shit about society. Why? because I have more important things to take care of. Like everyday food, water, air, clothes, electricity, tuition fee, medicine, etc etc. You'd probably look at this post like some hysterical crap, but come back again when you reached a point where you're just barely making ends meet for everyday necessities.

More importantly, relationship comes pain. I assure you, you'd evade the second you saw me punching your face. And that's all natural. Nobody wants pain. Nobody wants to be the "sacrifice" either (8man's self-suicidal resolutions).
kidlat020May 9, 2015 7:29 AM
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
May 9, 2015 4:46 AM

Mar 2015
ElectricRed said:
s it me or does it seem like Hikigaya and Yukinon are drifting apart?

Also, Iroha seems like a president who lets herself get pushover to maintain her image as someone positive?

So many questions and what the heck is wrong with those hand gestures? lol

Yeah Hikki and Yukinon are drifting away because of some vague reasons. The only thing I know is that Yukinon don't like how Hikki is doing things and that Hikki also stopped her as the president when she have put her mind on it.

Iroha don't want to be the president at the first place, and her image is what she has been maintain from the beginning which is why she came to the club for help to let her lose the election without shaming herself.

That hand gestures have more movement than the romance in this anime lol.

May 9, 2015 4:47 AM

Mar 2015
Complainer should have find different reason for complaint. Because we have plenty monologues and fairly-decent flow of the ep. and not many things have been cut.
May 9, 2015 5:19 AM
Jan 2013
It is somewhat annoying that they do not seem to get what the others on the committee are doing.
At least Hikki should have realized by now, but from what he does, he does not seem to have ...

And that nice historical reference to the Vienna congress. Dancing but not progressing.
May 9, 2015 5:37 AM

Nov 2014
Hachiman shows us that people should be conducting meetings with strange hand movements. He's an expert at what he does, if you know what I mean. Yui was really cute during the scene before they headed to the clubroom. Iroha is......well, Iroha. Overall, a mostly lighthearted episode. I liked it.
May 9, 2015 5:55 AM

Jun 2013
Aapjuh said:
what i got from this ep is the other schools counsel have no clue what to do just like our main schools counsel, but theres 2 diffrences

the other school are playing their cluelessness off by pretending to be hipsters and trow around big words and useless lines under the pretense of "brainstorming" to make it look like they have an idea and are actively working on this project.

our main school specially the president (shes so cute, heavy breathing....erm....cough cough were was i...) is playing it off like she understands and agrees to everything they say even tho we know the other side is jsut blowing smoke aswell. nothing + nothing = nothing, the other counsel members either realize this and are anoyed by our presidents contant agreeing, or they realize nothing will get done but have no initiative to contribute either, still nothing + nothing = nothing.

i think hachiman is realizing that this is going nowhere to the point were even he got dragged into saying random lines of so called "brainstorming"

Economics student here, i understood all the word there were saying and i know how brainstorming works.yes you are right its they were using big words like if you would learn some words in other language and when i conversion whit someone pretending you understand them and just keep throwing out random words that you know.I am 100% sure they dont know what those words meant but what they were trying to do whit that is look they know what they talking about and professional while other party is confused whit they are saying and because they dont want to look bad they just agree to everything.The context of what they were saying has nothing to do whit there roll.
May 9, 2015 5:55 AM

Dec 2014
those hand signals....

May 9, 2015 5:56 AM

Aug 2013
It's interesting that 8man is looking to the superficial people in his class to learn how to deal with a particular social situation. Iroha is best girl, the chemistry between her and 8man is great because they both feel something for another but don't go the extra step because it's not "traditionally" (in highschool clique social life) expected. Their relationship is just teasing after teasing on both parts.

Hand movements just kept showing how pretentious those snobs were. And their suggestions were ridiculous which is what pretentious people like to do. They think that they can somehow manage to organize a huge festivities with many other highschools or get university students interested enough to participate. 8man did the right thing to speak in their language by using technical terms that have nothing to do with highschool activities(shareholders for example) to make himself look like he speaks from a position of class.
May 9, 2015 6:43 AM

Feb 2010
I enjoy watching this show but this episode was very cringeworthy. Hachiman should know by now what to do when a situation is going nowhere.
Iroha is also quite an annoying character. If she's supposed to be so then good job. I can understand how worried she is about her image but pushing work on others is calling for a slap on the hands first and later on the face if it keeps going on. The vice president not saying anything is also ridiculous.

So in a room of 10 people, there are two groups where the majority is speaking to say nothing while the other one literally says nothing. It's the perfect chance for Iroha to redeem herself by refusing to continue this masquerade.
May 9, 2015 7:13 AM

Dec 2010
was expecting more FEELS! but meh its ok, I wonder if Isshiki is going to be part of the Volunteer Club there sooo much hint that there going to be a new member with them keep showing "Chair" in the first opening and even in the ending there a "Chair" does it mean a new member ? or is it just me :3 can't get it out of my head...

...how much did it cost to animate the hand movement (>w<)
May 9, 2015 7:13 AM

Feb 2010
Minami-Nan said:
I enjoy watching this show but this episode was very cringeworthy.

This. I know the point this episode is trying to say with all these retarded side characters but come on, to exaggerated to the point it's unrealistic.
May 9, 2015 8:13 AM
Jul 2018
The club seems so distant from each other :( Yukinon in particular.

And those hand movements XD

Shuhan said:
Iizbakaokay said:
Kaihin sougo High school prez is so annoying - I love it.
His hand movement at the end gave me the creeps ;~;

Also I wonder how many times Hikki shall be rejected by Isshiki.
And who can forget hachiman imitating Isshiki's voice ^_^
~~ Waiting for the subs PATIENTLY ~~

I cant stop looking at that gif
May 9, 2015 9:28 AM

Dec 2009
This felt like the buildup to a big meltdown. It seems like the Christmas event is going to be a big disaster and it will be all because of Hikigaya. I'm not sure if he is avoiding help from Yui and Yukino because he feels at fault for the Iroha thing, or if there is something else going on but he clearly is way over his head about this matter.

I know he wants to keep the status quo in the club (much like Haganai), but that's a recipe for doom. He's a static character who really needs to change because of circumstance or it is really really going to backfire in his face.

And the Kaori thing in the background is not helping much either. He is being ground down by a lot of different angles: Middle school crush, issues in the club, the christmas event, Haruno and Hayama. I half expect him to have a nervous breakdown.
May 9, 2015 9:47 AM

Apr 2015
Iizbakaokay said:

Welp I can't stop laughing :'D i was thinking about doing that gif too that eps really made my day :'D
May 9, 2015 10:10 AM

Apr 2014
student council is nonsense.
---------My Profile------------
May 9, 2015 10:46 AM

Jan 2013
kidlat020 said:
Fawkey said:
How is that going to benefit society? Who is reasoning shallowly now? You need to know how to deal with all kinds of people in order to create a working relationship with them. As long as you have non-superficial relationships in your life, having superficial ones is not a problem, but a solution. Otherwise, good luck just staying at home doing nothing useful with your life.

Society? wow, big words man. you can't get any more superficial right there. you're totally sounding like that handy prez now /facepalm.

Sorry I don't give a single shit about society. Why? because I have more important things to take care of. Like everyday food, water, air, clothes, electricity, tuition fee, medicine, etc etc. You'd probably look at this post like some hysterical crap, but come back again when you reached a point where you're just barely making ends meet for everyday necessities.

More importantly, relationship comes pain. I assure you, you'd evade the second you saw me punching your face. And that's all natural. Nobody wants pain. Nobody wants to be the "sacrifice" either (8man's self-suicidal resolutions).

Life won't be satisfied with just punching you once occasionally. And when dealing with society, more often than not, the moment you dodge the punch, you run straight into a knife. The knife that wouldn't be cutting into you if you would've just taken the punch.
Sometimes your boss will be an asshole to you. But if you tell him right then and there that he's an asshole, you'll lose your job. And THAT is how you get into a situation where you're too busy "just barely making ends meet for everyday necessities" to "give a single shit about society". And it won't get better from that point on since you've got nobody to help you out.
Nobody's telling you to suck up to your asshole boss 24/7. Nobody's telling you to befriend him. Just "deal" with him calmly. There's no point in bringing in pointless conflict.

Yes, with relationships (the non-shallow ones) comes pain, but it's precisely because they're worth it that we form and maintain them. You're free to decide on how many friends you want to have, but it's foolish to say you don't need any at all. Loneliness is hell. Too many fail to realize that until it's too late.
May 9, 2015 11:15 AM

Dec 2013
bobzanny said:
Krizalid- said:
In the end Hachiman has become one of the boys Iroha is "juggling" on her own whims.

How is he different from for example, Tobe now?

I'd say 8man is different because he, somewhat, understands how Iroha thinks and feels. Although from a standpoint it looks like she is taking advantage of him, she is just looking for support from the one who put her in that situation. Besides Iroho is herself around 8man.

I don't think it has anything to do with how he knows how she thinks and feels. It's the same as his reasoning in the previous episode where he helped "protect" his little sister's wish for retaining the Volunteer club (which he wanted to do anyway, but found no viable "excuse" to do so before that), he has an obligation to do so because he's the one who put Iroha on the Student Council President's seat. Not to say that he doesn't "want" to help her, just that he's doing so under said pretense just so that it "makes sense" for him to do so (by playing a victim of blackmail).

That's his "excuse", and because it also conveniently distances Iroha's problem from being a Volunteer club problem. Hikki can totally sense that having Yoshino deal with an SC issue would just serve as a reminder of what happened last episode, and further mess up her already strained relationship with the rest of the Club (it's pretty plain to see that she doesn't even want to be there anymore during the entire episode....). So in a sense, Hachiman is killing two birds with one stone.

Symqn said:
Aapjuh said:

Economics student here, i understood all the word there were saying and i know how brainstorming works.yes you are right its they were using big words like if you would learn some words in other language and when i conversion whit someone pretending you understand them and just keep throwing out random words that you know.I am 100% sure they dont know what those words meant but what they were trying to do whit that is look they know what they talking about and professional while other party is confused whit they are saying and because they dont want to look bad they just agree to everything.The context of what they were saying has nothing to do whit there roll.

Agreed, that school's Student Council took less than a minute to make me hate them all. It's quite a feat really.

Those brainstorming sessions were pretty much empty talk with big words that end up serving no purpose than to help "motivate" each other. In the end there is no direction in their words, and they are preying upon the inexperience of Iroha to agree with everything they say.

Still, all that posturing and pandering did serve a purpose, because at the end of each monologue by that goddamn president, they passed on everything to Iroha. With her "character" being set the way it is, she has no space for refusal, because essentially she's the weaker and less experienced party. Since she's not refusing anything, the other SC know they can pretty much do whatever the F they want and then end up with no blame because essentially they passed on all the work to Iroha. She knows it, and her own Council members know it, which is why they're all so upset with her, and specifically why she came to Hachiman for help. With him being the character that he is, he has absolutely no problem in calling a Spade a Spade (that is... if he can get past the language barrier... lol). Iroha's plea for help wasn't so much as pushing the work onto him, but to be used as buffering a Veto of sorts against the other SC president.

In any case, I can't wait to see Hachiman work his magic and solve her issue. Iroha may say that she doesn't want Hayama to help because she doesn't want to trouble him, but in the back of her mind she knows full well that Hachiman is the only one who has the ability to solve her issue, and she full well respects him for it.

Oh yeah, did I mention how much I absolutely hated that Student Council President? Pisses me off just seeing his pandering, and those hand movements.... I wish I could chop his hands off.....
L-RyoshiMay 9, 2015 11:19 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 9, 2015 12:04 PM

Apr 2013
Yawned so hard while watching this episode.
May 9, 2015 12:31 PM
Dec 2013
atmosphere in ep1 vs this ep:(
May 9, 2015 12:42 PM

Apr 2012
LMAO i loved how Hiki was mocking the dude's awkward hand movements and talking out of his ass.
Yet he took him seriously

May 9, 2015 12:55 PM

Aug 2010
I didn't like this episode as much as the previous ones but it was still good. I really couldn't stand Iroha at first. The way she treats Hachiman is really annoying. She got a little better this episode though. The girl from Hikki's middle school is the definition of a bitch. Hoping to see her get bitch slapped soon.
May 9, 2015 1:31 PM

Nov 2014
Geez, Iroha is so annoying
May 9, 2015 2:39 PM

Nov 2012
wtf was wrong with the orther school's student council president?He made so many hand gestures that it made it hard pay attention to what he was saying and from what I saw it seem like he was spouting nonsense anyways.

Also Kaori as annoying as ever.
May 9, 2015 2:50 PM

Apr 2009
I seriously wanted somebody to stab the dude in the blue suit in the meeting
May 9, 2015 3:00 PM

Mar 2015
Dredd said:
I seriously wanted somebody to stab the dude in the blue suit in the meeting

lol

May 9, 2015 3:05 PM
Apr 2010
I couldn't stop laughing at the student council's super abstract "brainstorms". What they said were something you'd pull right off of a company's "goals" and "about us" section. I mean they made sense, but they were so vague that it was as if they were in some kind of political race; it was glorious!
May 9, 2015 4:18 PM

Nov 2011
Z4k said:
Iizbakaokay said:
Kaihin sougo High school prez is so annoying - I love it.
His hand movement at the end gave me the creeps ;~;

Its as if he's rubbing some imaginary breasts.

It seems more like he's groping somebody's butt. Wished someone punched in the face to stop that.
May 9, 2015 6:33 PM

Apr 2015
Naoki-Saten said:
Life won't be satisfied with just punching you once occasionally. And when dealing with society, more often than not, the moment you dodge the punch, you run straight into a knife. The knife that wouldn't be cutting into you if you would've just taken the punch.
Sometimes your boss will be an asshole to you. But if you tell him right then and there that he's an asshole, you'll lose your job. And THAT is how you get into a situation where you're too busy "just barely making ends meet for everyday necessities" to "give a single shit about society". And it won't get better from that point on since you've got nobody to help you out.
Nobody's telling you to suck up to your asshole boss 24/7. Nobody's telling you to befriend him. Just "deal" with him calmly. There's no point in bringing in pointless conflict.

Yes, with relationships (the non-shallow ones) comes pain, but it's precisely because they're worth it that we form and maintain them. You're free to decide on how many friends you want to have, but it's foolish to say you don't need any at all. Loneliness is hell. Too many fail to realize that until it's too late.

Good thing I'm my own boss then. The last thing I wanna happen to me is to have someone like orimoto or that handy prez to be my superior or something. I feel pity to those who do have such superiors, especially if they're --forced-- to suck up with them (or they lose their job), but that's not my concern.

Still that first sentence feels like something coming from a hard-M.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
May 9, 2015 8:42 PM
Apr 2015
Ruzgfpegk said:
It just occurred to me that "yukinoshita" was an anagram for "yukino a shit".
Well done, Watari.

"WHAT A SHIT MAN YOU ARE" - Shimada Minami

Anyways, that student council meeting made me laugh so hard. All that noodle-y hand waving and snapping. The animators must have had fun with that.
Orimoto is growing on me because her aho level is becoming absurd.

But most of all, it's happened. Construction started when she first showed her bad side, but the good ship Iroha x Hachiman has now fully launched.

I posted this as a joke in response to someone's prediction a few episodes back, but it really has come to pass. We'll have to see who remains afloat when the dust settles.
May 9, 2015 10:13 PM
Dec 2010
Worst episode of the season so far. It was just annoying watching their interactions. Nothing about this episode was enjoyable. I hate Iroha, everyone from the other school, and Hachi's crush continues to be a gigantic bitch. Every time she's on the screen I get sick to my stomach.

Hated this episode. One of the worst episodes of any show this entire season. Just wow...
May 9, 2015 10:37 PM

Dec 2014
Really taking a liking to Iroha.
May 10, 2015 12:03 AM

Oct 2010
I want to push that middle school friend off a building.

The hand moving made me crack up, because its so true. Having worked in business, those hand gestures are usually a way to make you look more convincing and not just talking out of your ass. Basically, not a single damn one of them knew a single damn thing. The main guy was making himself appear smart, so he can run the show. From what I seen, he and his club are trying to make isshiki club do all the work. They are playing isshiki for a fool.
May 10, 2015 3:08 AM
Jul 2018
SmallDanger said:
Iizbakaokay said:

Welp I can't stop laughing :'D i was thinking about doing that gif too that eps really made my day :'D

Had me in stitches too. He'd make a great politician.
May 10, 2015 3:37 AM

Apr 2013
Fine episode, although it was a lot weaker than the other episodes.
May 10, 2015 3:57 AM

Dec 2012
While this episode had better animation than usual, those hand movements were really . . . unnecessary. I understand that movements were there to magnify the annoying nature of supposedly annoying characters even more, but those were too distracting.
Pat_To_Do-ListMay 10, 2015 4:03 AM
I like anime.
May 10, 2015 5:56 AM
Jan 2014
Lol, I couldn't stop laughing. You know these Kaihin students are full of shit when not even Hachiman could understand what the hell they were talking about. And Hachiman succumbing to the dark arts of marketing BS and creepy hand gestures is pure gold.
May 10, 2015 6:11 AM

Nov 2014
when 8man began doing those hand gestures i literally cringed at the screen =_=
btw that gril from middle school truly pisses me off. Why don't 8man insult her back?? He's too nice...
And what the hell are they talking about!?? lolol
May 10, 2015 7:15 AM

Jul 2014
monokuma-k said:
I want to push that middle school friend off a building.

The hand moving made me crack up, because its so true. Having worked in business, those hand gestures are usually a way to make you look more convincing and not just talking out of your ass. Basically, not a single damn one of them knew a single damn thing. The main guy was making himself appear smart, so he can run the show. From what I seen, he and his club are trying to make isshiki club do all the work. They are playing isshiki for a fool.
So true.
Hand gestures were annoying and terrible, but for me, it's even more terrible because this stuff has happened almost ditto in real life.
May 10, 2015 7:19 AM

Jun 2012
Lol those hand gestures :D Did Hikigaya try to imitate him a bit? Loved this episode. Iroha proves that you don't get everything with just looks. That's a lot of work for the student council!

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
May 10, 2015 7:57 AM

Dec 2014
PointyThingy said:
Lol, I couldn't stop laughing. You know these Kaihin students are full of shit when not even Hachiman could understand what the hell they were talking about. And Hachiman succumbing to the dark arts of marketing BS and creepy hand gestures is pure gold.

Hachiman's expression at the start of the meeting - frustration->relief (when Tamanawa "takes control", 8man actually smiles at this point)->then disappointment+10 on Tamanawa's speech and hand gestures (like milking a cow) XD
May 10, 2015 8:07 AM

Apr 2013
So what I understand from the majority of people that shit-talk on this show is that they hate:

1. Progression. (From a light-hearted comedy to a slightly more serious tone.)
2. Character development.
3. If their characters don't act the way they want them to (Exhibit A: Yukino doesn't hop on Hachiman's dick like every other romance heroine does with her MC, therefor she's a bitch.)
4. If their decisions and actions are consistent with their characteristic traits/personality then it's "shit writing."
5. They don't want conflict in their shows, otherwise it's "too much drama." Meanwhile they have Clannad rated as a 7 or higher. (Like seriously, all we have is tension between the club members, and that's "too much" drama? Lol.)

Okay, got it.
NudeBearMay 10, 2015 8:13 AM
May 10, 2015 8:19 AM

Dec 2014
NudeBear said:
So what I understand from the majority of people that shit-talk on this show is that they hate:

3. If their characters don't act the way they want them to (Exhibit A: Yukino doesn't hop on Hachiman's dick like every other romance heroine does with her MC, therefor she's a bitch.)
4. If their decisions and actions are consistent with their characteristic traits/personality then it's "shit writing."
5. They don't want conflict in their shows, otherwise it's "too much drama." Meanwhile they have Clannad rated as a 7 or higher. (Like seriously, all we have is tension between the club members, and that's "too much" drama? Lol.)

Okay, got it.

I think they're just acting "tsundere" to oregairu.. :)
May 10, 2015 8:21 AM

Aug 2013
testamentKAISER said:
NudeBear said:

Okay, got it.

I think they're just acting "tsundere" to oregairu.. :)

More like most of them took whatever this show throws on its audience at face value without even trying to understand what's actually going on.
May 10, 2015 8:28 AM
Jul 2009
this show has become to much drama and no more fun..
if the drama was atleast fun it would be watcheble, but this has really become boring

what a shame, it was my fav of the season..
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2015

442 by tik_taq »»
Jun 2, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1003 by ViSpace »»
May 30, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

557 by ViSpace »»
May 29, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2015

480 by ViSpace »»
May 29, 6:50 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2015

544 by ViSpace »»
May 29, 6:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.