Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Nov 23, 2014 1:36 PM

Jul 2010
last week was constant bitching about the anime original route. This week is more bitching about the anime original route. as a manga reader I didnt mind the continuity being messed up because that just comes in the territory of being an AO.

i understand the anime only watchers who felt nothing for laboc and mine because their deaths were rushed and the character was seriously underdeveloped. I was laughing when mine confessed in her final moments then just died for no clear reason and this is coming from someone who liked the mine in the manga.
Nov 23, 2014 1:38 PM

Jun 2013
The pacing just feels outrageous compared to earlier episodes, you can just feel them wanting to wrap things up already (no matter how bad it turns out in the end lol). And what did Mine die from? Exhaustion or something? There were clearly no wounds on her.
Nov 23, 2014 1:43 PM

Mar 2013
Wow, the anime finally pulled off something nice for once.
They killed off Mein.
In another news, episode 22: Kill the little sister is obviously not good news for Kurome x Wave fans.
Nov 23, 2014 1:51 PM

Jul 2010
Tengoku_no_hakai said:
The pacing just feels outrageous compared to earlier episodes, you can just feel them wanting to wrap things up already (no matter how bad it turns out in the end lol). And what did Mine die from? Exhaustion or something? There were clearly no wounds on her.

yeah, people are wondering exactly what she died from. sure, she got thrown around alot during the fight but she went threw a beating fighting seryuu as well and was fine, if they explicitly said something like she used her "life energy" for that final shot it'd feel forced and cheesy but at least it'd make some sense instead of just dropping dead. whenever most people in this show die they die in the edgiest ways so you know why they died.
Nov 23, 2014 1:57 PM

May 2009
They even skipped this...
Nov 23, 2014 1:58 PM

Feb 2013
I actually liked the previous episode more the Canon...But this episode felt Blegh

-Pacing felt off
-The fight with Esdeath was pretty Meh really
-Budo still refuses to shut up (and his voice is shit)
-Budo defeated by Mein (How lame)...........

Well.......That's what Id like to say,But-

YES.......THEY KILLED OFF MEIN 10/10
Nov 23, 2014 1:59 PM

Feb 2014
Kaoknight said:
Tengoku_no_hakai said:

yeah, people are wondering exactly what she died from. sure, she got thrown around alot during the fight but she went threw a beating fighting seryuu as well and was fine, if they explicitly said something like she used her "life energy" for that final shot it'd feel forced and cheesy but at least it'd make some sense instead of just dropping dead. whenever most people in this show die they die in the edgiest ways so you know why they died.
White Fox wrote her name on its Death Note, I bet.

Honestly, I would have liked more if Mine died earlier, instead of Chelsea.
Chelsea x Tatsumi best ship.
I'm still mourning Chelsea's death while I don't really give a shit about Mine dying lol
Nov 23, 2014 2:00 PM

Jun 2014
well that was sad... I actually liked Mine.But really night raid.. loosing 2, possibly 3 members just to save the rather weak Tatsumi? Dumbass move. This anime went from pretty good to just putrid foulness.
I hope Tatsumi dies in the end and Akame and Leon are left alone.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Nov 23, 2014 2:02 PM

Nov 2012
Mine got killed (and so has this anime cause it's just basically killed itself alongside with her).

Despite that this was a pretty intense/good episode.
Nov 23, 2014 2:04 PM

Sep 2008
If you knew Mine and Tatsumi get together in the manga then you sure as fuck knew they were gonna kill her off so that he can get with Akame.

Welcome to Anime 101.
Nov 23, 2014 2:04 PM
Oct 2014
Rebelhero said:
well that was sad... I actually liked Mine.But really night raid.. loosing 2, possibly 3 members just to save the rather weak Tatsumi? Dumbass move. This anime went from pretty good to just putrid foulness.
I hope Tatsumi dies in the end and Akame and Leon are left alone.

im always reading akame survives ....its not confirmed that akame is going to survive or was i missing something major.....
Nov 23, 2014 2:06 PM

Jul 2014
An earthquake struck central Japan. Must have been caused by the final attack between Bodou and Mine.
[center][/center]
Nov 23, 2014 2:08 PM

May 2013
Every somewhat likable character gets killed and I'm just sitting here... waiting for Tatsumi's turn. Not happening, right?
Nov 23, 2014 2:09 PM

Jun 2014
MrsKiryuin said:
Jarkzy said:

Ok now I see you are hopeless Im not even trying

A gecko ending is where anime creators want to end an anime, but the manga is still coming out or was unfinished, so they come up with their own original ending instead.

I don't understand the rude responses of some people on here when they could take 10 seconds to explain it or just not respond.

ikr? it's like everyone has a superiority complex where they feel they are too badass or godlike to offer a proper response to anyone curious about something. >.>
La familia es todo.
Nov 23, 2014 2:10 PM

Jul 2010
jiyoan said:
White Fox wrote her name on its Death Note, I bet.

Honestly, I would have liked more if Mine died earlier, instead of Chelsea.
Chelsea x Tatsumi best ship.
I'm still mourning Chelsea's death while I don't really give a shit about Mine dying lol

yeah, I would've liked if she was still around. one of the worst things about chelsea is that she died in a way that went against her character because she constantly talked about being a smart assassin but got full of herself and tried taking on kurome on her own but I guess you cant blame her for not being genre savvy enough to know that akame's sister had plot armor.
Nov 23, 2014 2:11 PM

Mar 2013
everyone is gonna die until final episode except Tatsumi ?? Meh..

May 2009
TheCheeseEater said:
MrsKiryuin said:

A gecko ending is where anime creators want to end an anime, but the manga is still coming out or was unfinished, so they come up with their own original ending instead.

I don't understand the rude responses of some people on here when they could take 10 seconds to explain it or just not respond.

ikr? it's like everyone has a superiority complex where they feel they are too badass or godlike to offer a proper response to anyone curious about something. >.>

Because people will only ask for more instead doing something by themselves. Like those bastards who help africa by "giving fish instead of fishing rods" (and taking most of fish for themselves as provisions.

Feb 2014
It's funny how her name is on the anime title, but she's more like a support character than a main one.

I wonder if there will be anyone left by the end of the manga lol
Nov 23, 2014 2:13 PM

May 2012
god damn it, kill of all the characters ive grown attached to why dont ya
Nov 23, 2014 2:13 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
The next episode's title sounds like sacrilege in some parts of the anime world.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Nov 23, 2014 2:14 PM
Oct 2014
jiyoan said:
It's funny how her name is on the anime title, but she's more like a support character than a main one.

I wonder if there will be anyone left by the end of the manga lol

yepp akame is a fail main character xD
Nov 23, 2014 2:15 PM
Dec 2013
R.I.P. Mine. Next week should be good: Akame vs Kurome.
Nov 23, 2014 2:17 PM

Jan 2010
Wow when Esdeath crushed susano, i felt dejavu dbz, perfect cell crushing 16
Nov 23, 2014 2:22 PM

Jan 2013
There's one thing called Hayate no Gotoku, there, it's purely for comedy, parody and trolling, it's okay if the anime spoiled the manga.

And then, there's this, seriously?
Nov 23, 2014 2:25 PM
Jul 2018
Great episode
I was hoping that mine and tatsumi would be a couple but she had to die :(
Nov 23, 2014 2:26 PM

Jul 2010
I don't read manga, but i can tell anyway that it was rushed, forced and just simply bad.Mine was probably my least favorite of Night Raid so i was just thinking that it would be much better if she died sooner (yea I'm a bad person), instead of Sheele or Bulat back then for example.
Now 3 episodes left, i wonder what will WhiteFox think of again.I mean, they can't ruin it more...probably.
Nov 23, 2014 2:26 PM
Oct 2014
Hahahahahaha. I cant laugh more about this episode... Omg so fucking bad.
They totally ruined this anime, i like Mein and it is one of my favourite characters but i have no problem in her dying but... What the fuck? So rushed episode, esdese fight was bad, rushed as hell, Mein fight was like: "ok i shoot you 2 bolts and then die ok?". I have seen characters much more injured and yet didnt die. At least make a proper dead... Even i like her i dont mind if she dies in the manga too but please dont make a shity crap dead like this, at least rip of her head lol. I didnt mind an original end but shit has his limits. This episode is like telling people "let just end quickly this anime no matter what"
Nov 23, 2014 2:29 PM

Apr 2013
still really average or subpar.. this shit feels like black bullet or all the shitty adaptations we had to endure the past seasons.

also, they ruined the adaptation of the manga, and then they managed to ruin the manga by spoiling future events? hilarious.

I dont understand how some people can say this anime is good and the only people that have negative opinions are manga readers. I havent read the manga and I think the anime has turned out really bad. There's no progression or link between each episode; its just a lot of different events happening and thrown together. The only meaningful things happening are characters dying and at this point (with the minimum character development they gave them) I dont care for any of them. The animation is also really average. Meh.
KneelBeforeMeNov 23, 2014 2:32 PM
Nov 23, 2014 2:34 PM
Jul 2014
>inb4 Akame is the only one left alive
Nov 23, 2014 2:35 PM

Mar 2014
Can someone explain how Esdeath got the ability to actually become a low level reality warper? I thought her teigu was ice based

Cause as it stand it makes no sense

Also Lubbock died and no one gave a shit till Najenda brought it up and well their reaction was like "meh" but when Su sacrifices himself you thought Najenda lost her husband

So bad
Nov 23, 2014 2:42 PM

Apr 2014
TheGrandSage23 said:
Can someone explain how Esdeath got the ability to actually become a low level reality warper? I thought her teigu was ice based

Also Lubbock died and no one gave a shit till Najenda brought it up and well their reaction was like "meh" but when Su sacrifices himself you thought Najenda lost her husband

So bad

ice powers

can freeze things

freeze...time

thats the logic
Nov 23, 2014 2:44 PM

Mar 2014
Ferax said:
TheGrandSage23 said:

So bad

ice powers

can freeze things

freeze...time

thats the logic

That's terrible logic
Nov 23, 2014 2:45 PM

Jul 2014
i really hate this anime now...
Nov 23, 2014 2:46 PM

Jan 2013
and the fighting shonen with ridiculously lousy use of shock factor continues. Man Im soo shocked that people died~

But at least the story is...oh wait! There is no story! it's just people Night Raid vs Esdeath people 24/7!

"It's a masterpiece!" IGN
Nov 23, 2014 2:53 PM

Dec 2012
Night raid comes to the rescue.
Susanoo was such a badass against Esdeath.
Sacrificing himself to let NR escape.
Mine was also badass against Budou.
Cannot believe he lost.
R.I.P Mine. At least she got the chance to confess to Tatsumi and that kiss in the end.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Nov 23, 2014 2:56 PM
Aug 2014
For some reason that death felt corny
Nov 23, 2014 2:57 PM

May 2011
I guess this will end with tatsumi killing esdeath in the last chapter.
Nov 23, 2014 3:07 PM

Dec 2011
It wasn't bad at all... but if I start nitpicking, they still could have went to follow the Kyoroch arc properly at least. >.<

I'll be damned if this is the foreshadowing of the manga.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2014 3:08 PM

Nov 2014
Sad that mine died but this makes me want esdeath dead even more.

R.I.P mine :c
It's only natural to look around for an archer when you find an arrow lodged in someone's skull.
Nov 23, 2014 3:11 PM

Apr 2011
Well, on the one hand, Mine was my least favorite character out of the bunch, so I'm not that disappointed that she went the way of all AgK characters and died (after admitting she's fallen for Tatsumi, of course). Never have liked tsunderes, and while she was hardly the most annoying of the bunch, a tsundere is never missed.

On the other, I really rather liked Susanoo. He was quite awesome, even if he isn't at Esdeath's level. It doesn't look like ANYONE'S at her level, to be quite honest. I really wonder who's finally gonna manage to scratch her, much less drive a sword through that ample chest of hers.

Next episode we have sister vs sister. Hell yeah! "Kill the Imouto" indeed.
Nov 23, 2014 3:11 PM
Nov 2010
The rush is too obvious. There was no buildup and things just instantly happened.
On the other side, I'm pretty glad Mine died, but that's about it.
Nov 23, 2014 3:18 PM

Jun 2014
Lets burn down the studio's :D?
Those stars look like they're close to each other, but they're actually very far away, aren't they? It's like Kitamura-kun and I. The things you see aren't always real. How hard must I try in order to understand the unseen truth? ~ Aisaka Taiga

Nov 23, 2014 3:19 PM
Mar 2010
All I can say is:
Akame ga Kill manga = Awesome
Akame ga Kill anime = started awesome, now it's just another one of the many animes that fucked the ending.

Is it so hard to follow the manga?
Does it makes sense that 5 important characters were killed in the last 2 chapters? What happened with the energy of the fights in the manga that so far has been quite good in the anime? Out the window. This anime went from quite good to average very fast.
Nov 23, 2014 3:20 PM

Jun 2014
manjifrankie said:
All I can say is:
Akame ga Kill manga = Awesome
Akame ga Kill anime = started awesome, now it's just another one of the many animes that fucked the ending.

Is it so hard to follow the manga?
Does it makes sense that 5 important characters were killed in the last 2 chapters? What happened with the energy of the fights in the manga that so far has been quite good in the anime? Out the window. This anime went from quite good to average very fast.

Amen
Those stars look like they're close to each other, but they're actually very far away, aren't they? It's like Kitamura-kun and I. The things you see aren't always real. How hard must I try in order to understand the unseen truth? ~ Aisaka Taiga

Nov 23, 2014 3:21 PM

Aug 2012
Theorder14 said:
This is totally lame. There weren't any buildup or anything. They're just killing off characters left and right.

Raycee said:
My guess is they're gonna kill off kurume next episode.

This.
Mine died :( .... and IceBitch is still unscathed . Who's next ? Kurome ofc .
Nov 23, 2014 3:22 PM

Jun 2014
gino_san said:
Theorder14 said:
This is totally lame. There weren't any buildup or anything. They're just killing off characters left and right.

Raycee said:
My guess is they're gonna kill off kurume next episode.

This.
Mine died :( .... and IceBitch is still unscathed . Who's next ? Kurome ofc .

And after Kurome..
Leone's turn! :l

Nov 23, 2014 3:24 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
At this point i just hope tatsumi die.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 23, 2014 3:27 PM

Jun 2014
ABeautifulTable said:
At this point i just hope tatsumi die.

Yea they already fucked it up so why not right?

Nov 23, 2014 3:30 PM
Feb 2014
With Susanoo and Mine gone, there's only 4 night raid members left, with 3 episodes of the show remaining. A death per ep maybe? making Tatsumi a lone survivor...
Nov 23, 2014 3:31 PM

Jul 2014
Predictable love story.

Bad love story.

My opinion. :))
Pages (17) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1370 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 7:05 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

982 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

418 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 6:26 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

818 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

611 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 5:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.