Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Sep 22, 2013 11:57 PM

Feb 2013
Yeah, Yuno. Or maybe Kotonoha from School Days... Hmm nah, probably Yuno.
Sep 23, 2013 4:03 AM

Apr 2011
Yuno? Seriously, the craziest chick you guys could find in an anime was Yuno? Good God, watch some more anime, then you'll see crazy chicks. Here's a hint; watch Black Lagoon.
Sep 23, 2013 4:06 AM

Apr 2012
Any female characters from Black Lagoon and Higurashi.
"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."
- Oreki, Hyouka
Sep 23, 2013 4:30 AM

May 2012
Danganronpa
Sep 23, 2013 4:35 AM

Sep 2013
Roberta from Black Lagoon
Sep 23, 2013 5:06 AM

Sep 2013
Diffenetly Yuno Gasai. She's so crazy, but that's one of the main things why i love her so much. She's actually one of my favourite characters. But sometimes i did find her too crazy.

But Yuno all the way.
Sep 23, 2013 8:51 AM
Jun 2013
Riptos said:
No doubt it's Yuno but I think Kotonoha from School Days and Kaede from Shuffle get honorable mentions.
I Completely agree with you :P School Days gave me nightmares
Sep 23, 2013 12:16 PM

Sep 2013
The craziest one i know is Hanji
Oct 1, 2013 6:08 PM

Aug 2012
Yeah, I could say the same thing. Yuno is pretty messed up. But that's why people love her.
Oct 1, 2013 8:11 PM

Jul 2013
senjougahara during the 1st few episodes of bakemonogatari but then she kinda chilled out afterwards.

from what i've seen i'd say rikako from psycho pass topped the crazies list.

if that isn't crazy and messed up
Oct 1, 2013 8:20 PM

Dec 2011
Kirakishou from Rozen Maiden.
Oct 1, 2013 8:20 PM
Jul 2013
Yuno Gasai
u
n
o

G
a
s
a
i

#mainstream
Everyone in the community is shit taste.
Oct 1, 2013 10:52 PM

Aug 2013
1. Kotonoha Katsura (School days)
2. Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
3. Sekai Saionji (School days)
Why was Yuno Gasai 2nd? You can't compare taking the head of your loved one and then dying with it on a sinking boat
You think ideals alone can change the world?
Oct 2, 2013 12:46 AM

Sep 2010
Am I the only person who thought Yuno was just plain silly? Admittedly I dropped Mirai Nikki after episode 16, so I have no idea what happened after that, but I felt like the show was just screaming 'SHE'S SO CRAZY LOL, LOOK HOW CRAZY SHE IS!!!!' and it quickly became tiresome because she was so one-dimensional. I guess I haven't seen a lot of shows with crazy people in, but my vote goes to Kotonoha. Everything about Yuno felt fake and OTT, whereas I believed in Kotonoha's craziness.
Oct 2, 2013 1:14 AM

May 2012
ChessKitty said:
Am I the only person who thought Yuno was just plain silly? Admittedly I dropped Mirai Nikki after episode 16, so I have no idea what happened after that, but I felt like the show was just screaming 'SHE'S SO CRAZY LOL, LOOK HOW CRAZY SHE IS!!!!' and it quickly became tiresome because she was so one-dimensional. I guess I haven't seen a lot of shows with crazy people in, but my vote goes to Kotonoha. Everything about Yuno felt fake and OTT, whereas I believed in Kotonoha's craziness.
No, you definitely aren't the only person. I agree with everything you wrote.
Oct 2, 2013 1:56 AM

Mar 2012
Rarity said:
ChessKitty said:
Yep. Definitely definitely not. Dropping the show was the right course of action. The train wrecked even worse than I could have imagined after the big poorly thought out twist rendered two thirds of the show utterly pointless in a failed attempt to make things more interesting.
Oct 2, 2013 5:02 AM

Sep 2010
Rarity said:

SaberKino said:
Yep. Definitely definitely not. Dropping the show was the right course of action. The train wrecked even worse than I could have imagined after the big poorly thought out twist rendered two thirds of the show utterly pointless in a failed attempt to make things more interesting.

Haha, oh boy. I thought it was a shame the main pair were so unbearable because the premise was quite interesting, so it's nice to know I didn't end up missing out on good plot. Good to know I'm not alone in my view on Yuno too.
Oct 2, 2013 7:14 AM

Apr 2011
Bloody hell, this is surprising. "Yuno is the craziest" x infinity. Seriously, just watch a single one minute clip of either Roberta or Balalaika and the you'll see what a crazy woman really looks like.
Oct 2, 2013 7:29 AM

Aug 2010
I found Kaede Fuyou to be pretty crazy in the show Shuffle!...In context, I saw it after I watch Rosario Vampire so I was expecting some comedy harem show but....haha....
Oct 2, 2013 9:03 AM

Mar 2012
ChessKitty said:
Rarity said:

SaberKino said:

Haha, oh boy. I thought it was a shame the main pair were so unbearable because the premise was quite interesting, so it's nice to know I didn't end up missing out on good plot. Good to know I'm not alone in my view on Yuno too.
Can't agree with you more. People complain about Yuuki screwing up the show but from what I saw Yuno was equally responsible for the show's wasted potential.
Oct 2, 2013 10:11 AM

Sep 2013
Palm from HxH
Life left to go
Oct 2, 2013 10:27 AM

Apr 2011
rolffxd said:
Palm from HxH

She's crazy, but nowhere near crazy as Roberta.
Oct 2, 2013 9:44 PM

Aug 2010
Rarity said:
Danganronpa

I agree.
Oct 3, 2013 2:44 AM

Sep 2012
SaberKino said:
Rarity said:
ChessKitty said:

I was thinking of watching Mirai Nikki, but thankyou for the enlightenment you guys. And I agree:

Totally agree with Kotonoha. I think because they gave her the whole show to flesh out before she snapped. (Even though a lot of people hate it, I enjoyed School Days and thought the ending was handled very well).

I would say Shion Sonozaki too. Holy shit, shitty shit, that bitch is a psycho.

But she's also fleshed out enough and given enough facets to her personality that you actually do feel sorry for her. That, or you just piss your pants in fear.
Oct 5, 2013 3:29 AM

Dec 2012
Thread partially cleaned.
Please explain your choices. This is not a simple listing threads.
Dec 27, 2013 12:20 PM

Sep 2013
What about Sachinko Shinozaki from Corpse Party?

Dec 28, 2013 5:59 AM

Dec 2013
haruhi suzumiya
Dec 28, 2013 6:15 AM
May 2012
Yuno - cuz...you know. Hahaha get it? So lame.

Shion - cuz she on some crazy psycho drugs. OMG these puns. I'm so bad.

Tae-chan - ta tai li hai le.

Fucking Nina from CG. Raping that poor table.
Dec 28, 2013 12:14 PM

Aug 2013
It's close for me between Yuno and a certain Sonozaki from Higurashi...

Yuno was like nonsensical insane. Totally irrational and not "disturbing" enough as I would've imagined upon hearing about MN coming in.

That certain Sonozaki from Higurashi I'm thinking of though...THAT person sent chills down my spine. From the way they were drawn up, to the seiyuu's fantastic performance, and of course their actions and sadism.

But both characters are batshot crazy.

EDIT:

I see other people have flat out named the character so I might as well say it. I'm talking about Shion Sonozaki.
Dec 28, 2013 12:19 PM

Jul 2013
Inferno cop
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2013 2:02 PM

Oct 2013
Nadeko Sengoku needs to be mentioned.
Dec 28, 2013 10:36 PM

Sep 2013
Craziest Ive seen would be Haruko Haruhara. If ya dont know why, go watch FLCL again.
Dec 28, 2013 10:54 PM

Oct 2008
SaberKino said:
Rarity said:
ChessKitty said:

I kept hoping it would get good and ended finishing it, quite a waste of time, and yes, Yuno is probably one of the most annoying characters in anime.

Btw, people in this thread need to watch Black Lagoon and Jormungand, I have to say I'm really surprised nobody mentioned Koko Hekmatyar, she's definitely my #1, I'd explain the reasons but the amount of spoilers would be unacceptable.

HER NAME IS KOKO SHE IS LOCO I SAID OH NO
Dec 28, 2013 11:38 PM

Dec 2012
ohhh god... reading this thread just brought up my hatred for Yuno about a hundred times more. She's not scary. At all. I was disappointed when I watched the anime. Even though I didn't expect much from her anyways, everyone's talking about how she's so insane >.>

For the craziest girl... maybe Misa. She actually contacts Light through video tapes on TV, then shows up at his house and confesses to him, lets him use her as a tool, threatens to kill other girls who see Light, commits suicide when Light dies, ect.

Or Maka when she used the black blood :D not sure, but it doesn't seem too difficult to be crazier than Yuno
Dec 28, 2013 11:46 PM

Sep 2011
dunno why all the small-time yandere keep popping up. sure they're crazy but you'd have to be extremely naive to think Yuno or Kotonoha or whomever tops the crazy girl list.

she's been mentioned a couple of times before but legit the craziest chick in anime has to be Code Geass' Nina. to emphasize:

goddamn I hate Nina.

Oct 15, 2014 12:30 PM

Jun 2014
Champloo_Remix said:
It's close for me between Yuno and a certain Sonozaki from Higurashi...

Yuno was like nonsensical insane. Totally irrational and not "disturbing" enough as I would've imagined upon hearing about MN coming in.

That certain Sonozaki from Higurashi I'm thinking of though...THAT person sent chills down my spine. From the way they were drawn up, to the seiyuu's fantastic performance, and of course their actions and sadism.

But both characters are batshot crazy.

EDIT:

I see other people have flat out named the character so I might as well say it. I'm talking about Shion Sonozaki.

If you honestly think Yuno didn't have a reason to be the way she was you either didn't watch MN or didn't understand the story at all
Oct 15, 2014 12:31 PM

Jul 2014
Gasai Yuno
It wasn't me who was wrong, it was the world!
Oct 15, 2014 12:32 PM

Dec 2013
Yuno or Shion when she got into her psycho over Satoshi mode.
Oct 15, 2014 12:34 PM

Jul 2014
Any harem girl is crazy if you look at it logically.
Oct 15, 2014 12:45 PM

Mar 2014
For me it's Roberta from Black Lagoon.
Oct 15, 2014 12:46 PM

Dec 2013
Gasai Yuno unmatched
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Oct 15, 2014 12:56 PM

Aug 2014
Definitely Gasai Yuno
Oct 15, 2014 1:01 PM
Dec 2013
Roberta.
Oct 15, 2014 1:18 PM

Jan 2014
Terminator maid.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Oct 15, 2014 3:45 PM

Apr 2014
Sachiko Shinozaki, craziest girl in anime ever.
Oct 15, 2014 3:46 PM

Mar 2014
Shion Sonozaki makes Yuno look like a wimp.

I mean Shion

I mean Yuno's done some psycho things, but nothing really compared to that...
Oct 15, 2014 3:47 PM

Nov 2013
asdfghjklbreanna said:
Shion Sonozaki makes Yuno look like a wimp.

I mean Shion

I mean Yuno's done some psycho things, but nothing really compared to that...

+1
Oct 15, 2014 3:56 PM

Jun 2013
Nina from Code Geass. Total psycho bitch from hell.
Oct 15, 2014 4:37 PM

Mar 2013
Yuno from Mirai Nikki. She love you in a scary way.
Oct 15, 2014 5:46 PM

Jul 2012
LelouchTheZero said:
Nina from Code Geass. Total psycho bitch from hell.

This
Lancehot said:

My kind of crazy

And omg she was fantastic
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» your most favorited favorite character vs. your least favorited favorite character ( 1 2 3 )

bucciest - Oct 26, 2022

116 by mayoise »»
5 minutes ago

» Who here has a more Unconventional first ever anime?

TheBlockernator - 6 hours ago

23 by CheesyJen »»
6 minutes ago

» First look at "THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE WAR OF THE ROHIRRIM" Anime Film. ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Jun 11

118 by perseii »»
20 minutes ago

» Why do you think about Orihime from Bleach?

isolated-otaku - 10 hours ago

23 by deg »»
59 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you self-insert? ( 1 2 )

ateks - Sep 7, 2022

76 by MitsukiHimeka »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.