Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 5, 2015 11:42 PM

Aug 2013
That was a good first episode.

Called it the second I saw the key visual: Bunny girl is best girl. Sexy, smart, playful, and voiced by Hikasa Yoko. What more could you want.

OP/ED were pretty good. I have heard a few more this season that fit my taste better, but I think these fit the show perfectly.

People may not have liked Rail Wars (I did), but goddamn Studio Passione does fucking gorgeous art. Very very well done.

Adelt was pretty interesting. But you know you're a dense as fuck MC when you don't realize the "maid" you were talking to the entire time was actually the princess...and STILL don't realize after you see her as the princess. lol

He may have cheated in that fight, but it looked like he would've been able to beat their asses even without tricks. He said his techniques specialized in beating the demon god...I wonder how exactly poisons and traps and smokescreens are meant specifically to kill the demon god.

Also liked the pacing of the show, they put a lot of stuff in there, but it didn't feel rushed. It actually felt longer than 24mins when I was watching it.

Zefyris said:
So they did the reverse of most LN adaptation nowadays, they added scenes lol xD.
Interesting, some of the info we just got, we should have gotten them afterwards, but this doesn't hinder the good flow of the plot, so it's not a problem.

As expected, I have a bit of a problem with that european medieval-> south american medieval change of setting, but since we got out of town with that first episode, there's not a lot of scene with that kind of environment remaining anyway.

The animation is pretty good. Rather no, it IS good. The opening and ending felt nice, i think I like the ending more.

A surprisingly slow pacing, as reported by peoples who saw the first two episode a few days ago in tokyo.

The animation of Nashetania's power is surprising, I never thought of it like that while reading it. It's prettier that what I thought, but it's to soon for me to say if I like the way they did it.

Adlet's moves were quite impressive there.

I don't remember the bGM in that episode, except for 2. So they were quite shy with them, I think.

I liked that costume with that mask that Nashetania was wearing during the match. That's a nice costume design from them, too bad it was just for a few seconds in the whole anime.

Glad that you enjoyed what's happened so far. Especially since you have Fremy as your avatar, lol.
Will be going to you for critiques and questions just like with DanMachi, haha.
Jul 6, 2015 1:57 AM

Dec 2014
Nice first episode. Hope it continues to be this good or even better as the episodes go. Possibly one of the best series this season.
Jul 6, 2015 2:06 AM

Jul 2014
A shame they took out a few of the monologues.

Adelt isn't as dense as some of you think.
"Hi!"
Jul 6, 2015 3:00 AM

Apr 2013
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
"Strongest in the world".

Uses under-handed tactics against everyone and nobody brings that up in the show.

K.

Everyone brought that up and will continue bringing that up, you can be sure of it.
The whole stadium was angry, and he-small spoiler for somethign that will probably mentioned in the next episode of the one after when the others will talk about adlet:

I don't know what you want on top of that.

and STILL don't realize after you see her as the princess. lol

He realised. Didn't say it out loud, but if you look back, he already realised that somehting was wrong with that maid before that, with the apple scent. And then he found a blade and an apple together in his next prison, and smiled. The message was clear.
ZefyrisJul 6, 2015 3:35 AM
Jul 6, 2015 3:05 AM
Feb 2011
It was okay, though a bit boring for my tastes. Then again it was more of a introductory episode so that's understandable.
I liked the characters so far and this definitely shows a lot of potential. Plus the animation is awesome. I wonder if Adlet will get any powers or will continue to fight using his methods because as I understood, those with that mark get some special powers.
I personally would prefer if he stayed with his underhanded methods.
Jul 6, 2015 3:40 AM

Jul 2007
YEEART said:

TBH i doubt anyone really sees him as dense(especially not after that fight scene which clearly shows him as witty and tactical, outwitting instead of bruteforcing the enemies).

He did seem a bit dumb during prison talk, but the whole "scent of apples?" and his smirk at finding dagger and apple in the cell seemed to be quite clearly showing he is putting everything together.

After all if the princess being the "maid" were to be completely unexpected to him, he would have had a way bigger reaction. As it stands it was more of "so i was right" kind of face.
Jul 6, 2015 3:45 AM

Apr 2013
CookingPriest said:

He did seem a bit dumb during prison talk, but the whole "scent of apples?" and his smirk at finding dagger and apple in the cell seemed to be quite clearly showing he is putting everything together.

After all if the princess being the "maid" were to be completely unexpected to him, he would have had a way bigger reaction. As it stands it was more of "so i was right" kind of face.

Exactly. He actually outsmarted already some anime watcher on that scene since quite a good amount didn't understand that he found out with the combination of apple+knife.
BTW, I'm not really worried about peoples finding him dense. This character will keep showing that he's cunning, knowledgeable and intelligent for the whole series. So even the peoples that didn't get the impression from the first episode will egt it afterwards anyway.
Jul 6, 2015 3:50 AM

Nov 2011
Mehh, yet another show for LN readers only.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jul 6, 2015 4:23 AM

Dec 2013
Actually found out about this novel from Zefyris' Sig. Read just the synopsis provided for the Anime and came in here blind as a bat.

Looking to be surprised with this title, so if as someone has mentioned, they've actually added additional parts in, then I'm pretty sure that non-LN readers are gonna have any issues watching this.

I thought this first episode was pretty darn good. The visuals remind me somewhat of Bahamut of a few seasons ago (with a dabble of the Tales of series), and I personally thought the exposition helped introduce the world quite a bit. Already liking Adlet a lot. Despite his flashy entrance, he definitely gives off the vibe that he's still hiding his cards. The Princess character seems more transparent (it was way too obvious when she visited the jail with all those Hero stories) than Adlet.
Am pretty excited to see how things pan out, and as impatient as I am, would love to get my hands on the LN as soon as possible.

As I haven't read this one like DanMachi, will be looking towards Zefyris for insights and expositions this time around.

Just one quick question though. The Heroes of the past seemed to have been named as Bow Saint, Fire Saint, Ice Saint, Sun Saint etc. , but the names were never the same (the second set, were called "Blade", "Lightening", "Time", "Wind", "Salt" and "Sword" Saint).
Does this mean the "Insert" Saint is ever-changing? Or is there some limit number of nameable Saints?
I mean, otherwise, why would Nashetania be dubbed the "Blade" Saint of "this generation"? That would imply that the other named Saints also have a "current generation" individual, no?
And in that case, does this mean that the "Heroes" are only selected from this batch of "Saints"?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 6, 2015 4:49 AM

Apr 2013
Yes, it can definitely be watched by anyone, since they're being faitfull and not rushing at all.

To answer your question, this will be mostly answered later I think (somewhere between episode 2 and 4 probably for the most part).

Without entering in details then, there is a finite number of saints : 78(+1). Saints receive ONE aspect of Gods' powers. They are all female, and it has nothing to do with being a rokka.

It's always the same names (each aspect having temples with priests and followers and so on), so they have always one saint in each aspect for each generation indeed. when a saint retire, another is elected by the gods. BUT. Not every generation for a precise sainthood is as powerful. You have genius here and there, who are able to use and do things that others generation won't be able to do because too complicated, mastering the abilities far better, and you simply have peoples who trained hard for battle, and studied the kyouma for example. And some are simply too young (recently appointed and have not mastered their power properly for example), or too old even if they're powerful (close to retirement, and don't have a body sturdy enough to endure the harsh battles anymore). All of this means that the strongest saint in a generation aren't the same as the previous generation, although there are sainthood aspects which are definitely more battle oriented than others. Fire, Blade, Salt are definite prime examples.

The heroes are chosen by proving themselves in front of one of those gigantic statues that are here and there on the continent -that part has already been said in episode 1) AND will have a strong motivation for stopping the majin. It won't sellect someone that would be afraid of Kyouma for example, or that would have such a slight motivation to do it that he could betray the rokka somewhere in between.

Well it ended up quite long even by not going into too much details, huh. Like I said i think it will be explained among the way. That's no spoiler either so peoples should feel free to either choose to read it or wait for the anime to explain most of this~

BTW, the hero with a bow and sword and so on weren't saint and weren't called a saint by Nashetania either. According to Nashetania in that episode, there was 3 saints (female) and 3 warriors (male) the first time . The saints were Ice, Sun, and Fire. Second was Blade, Time, Thunder, Wind, Salt (so 5 saint and only one warrior).

ZefyrisJul 6, 2015 5:06 AM
Jul 6, 2015 4:52 AM

Aug 2014
Starting out quite strong, the two MCs so far also looks interesting. I'm curious to see who the other chosen ones are and how this will all play out in the end.
Jul 6, 2015 5:13 AM

Apr 2015
This was nice.
Realy like the fast pacing of the story and the art, and the OST aswell
Bruh check out my soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/wal-skynner

" Becoming an adult means hating milk chocolate and loving brocolis. "

~ Wal Skynner
Jul 6, 2015 5:49 AM

Feb 2013
I'm getting a lot of tales of series vibes from this...which isn't a bad thing.
Jul 6, 2015 6:19 AM

Jul 2014
CookingPriest said:
YEEART said:

TBH i doubt anyone really sees him as dense(especially not after that fight scene which clearly shows him as witty and tactical, outwitting instead of bruteforcing the enemies).

Holy, wow, damn. That was a nice pick. I never actually noticed the connection between the apple scent and the actual apple itself. But yeah, I strongly agree with your points. The adaptation itself shows how intellectual and smart Adelt is without the use of monologues.
"Hi!"
Jul 6, 2015 6:44 AM

Feb 2011
ah, so the goddess was only the first hero, who got her power from an external source, like the 6 heroes later on
wonder how the flower crests work, if they increase the abilities of the ones having them, or if it's something else
the princess looked like she already had the blade magic before

the salty saint :D mahnyakam, want to know more about that
so many different elements, and seems there are many forms of magic

the visuals are great, the backstory is interesting and based on previous events, and the dialogues feel well paced
had kept the expectations low, but now i'm really looking forward for this

only 12 episodes is a shame, is it confirmed there are only 12?

Zee530 said:
Mehh, yet another show for LN readers only.

nah, it just means more rewatches needed to get everything (so far it doesn't look like too much is going on)
which is an added value
ZeandoJul 6, 2015 6:52 AM

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jul 6, 2015 6:46 AM

Mar 2014
YEEART said:
CookingPriest said:

Holy, wow, damn. That was a nice pick. I never actually noticed the connection between the apple scent and the actual apple itself. But yeah, I strongly agree with your points. The adaptation itself shows how intellectual and smart Adelt is without the use of monologues.
I actually doubted him a bit there, it gave off the feeling of "did he get it? I think he did, probably, at least a bit of it".
The simple fact that after he escaped prison he was still in the rags really added to final scene for me too, I don't know, for me it really got the point across that he has a goal in mind and doesn't really what it takes to reach it.
Jul 6, 2015 6:58 AM

Jul 2007
Paulo27 said:
YEEART said:

I actually doubted him a bit there, it gave off the feeling of "did he get it? I think he did, probably, at least a bit of it".
The simple fact that after he escaped prison he was still in the rags really added to final scene for me too, I don't know, for me it really got the point across that he has a goal in mind and doesn't really what it takes to reach it.

I think it was quite clear, as well with the "maid" saying that security is huge here - a "maid" might sneak into holding cells, but there's no way a "maid" would get access to actual jail positioned on city outskirts, let alone bring a weapon into there.

Let's not forget that Nashetania is mentioned as "Saint of Blades", so seeing a blade and an apple, connecting it to the high security of location, make sit sure that the main at least thinks of it being a very high possibility.
AhenshihaelJul 6, 2015 7:01 AM
Jul 6, 2015 7:23 AM

May 2014
Ohh shittt, only the third or so anime to immediately pique my interest.
That scenery though *_*

I love it, the action scenes were formidably well done, storytelling was nice too.
And the MC is finally a bit original, as for the princess, she is too ^$^
And the ED IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL +_+
I love the start to this anime, 8/10.
Jul 6, 2015 7:41 AM

Nov 2013
This so far is pretty mediocre. Hope it gets better.
Jul 6, 2015 7:47 AM

Jul 2011
Pretty slow and standard first episode. Although, I didn't actually think he would stay in prison for that many days...expected some day 2 freedom.
Jul 6, 2015 9:03 AM

Dec 2013
Now that I've read the prologue, I think it might have been better to start the series with it. I'm a fan when books/TV-shows/whatever includes a cut from the story in the very beginning and in this case it would have made the story a bit more intriguing.
Jul 6, 2015 9:17 AM

Mar 2014
robis798 said:
Now that I've read the prologue, I think it might have been better to start the series with it. I'm a fan when books/TV-shows/whatever includes a cut from the story in the very beginning and in this case it would have made the story a bit more intriguing.
Depends on the execution really, sometimes it can spoil the suprise and reveal too much, sometimes it's a good hook, in this case I think it could have done well but I think it's also fine as is.
Jul 6, 2015 12:35 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I came in not knowing anything about this series and I was very pleasantly surprised. Loved how the city was based on Mexico Tenochtitlan (that's Mexico City before the Europeans came). The setting feels very different to most other shows of this kind and thats a plus in my book. And the MC seems like a far cry from the Kirito's of this world. Another plus.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 6, 2015 2:50 PM
Jul 2018
Wow...this anime is beautiful! The story behind the demon is nothing new, of corse but everything from the scenery, to the characters and the magic involved, is beautiful to the eye and I quite enjoy the main character (even if a little cocky).
I knew the maid was Nashetania from the moment she appeared on screen. xD
Jul 6, 2015 4:30 PM

Apr 2013
Rewatching the fight between Adlet and those 2 dudes, I paid more attention to his moves and I noticed he might have actually sprinkled water on the old man's face to avoid injuring him severely later on when he caused that small explosion. If so, I'm even more impressed by his strategic skills.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Jul 6, 2015 4:38 PM

Nov 2014
That was pretty neat! Good music, interesting main characters so far, great artwork...
So far the plot is keeping me interested too.
It was obvious who the princess was right away though xD
Jul 6, 2015 4:52 PM
Feb 2015
Thank god he's so arrogant... The show would have been boring otherwise. Pretty nice IMO. Breaks away some of the typpical shounen tropes we've been getting lately.
All anime suck, you know why? Because people don't like the same things. If everyone doesn't like it, it's shit. Sorry.
Jul 7, 2015 12:48 AM

Feb 2013
The middle part seemed kinda dull with what seemed like an endless explanation for such a simple premise, but there's more then enough here to keep me excited to see more nonetheless. Hopefully it'll at least live up to the standard set by Rage of Bahamut as far as high fantasy action goes.
Jul 7, 2015 1:01 AM

Apr 2013
geralt said:
Rewatching the fight between Adlet and those 2 dudes, I paid more attention to his moves and I noticed he might have actually sprinkled water on the old man's face to avoid injuring him severely later on when he caused that small explosion. If so, I'm even more impressed by his strategic skills.

This is correct. That flame thing has far too much firepower so too avoid burning him too much, he used water in advance.
Jul 7, 2015 1:31 AM

Mar 2013
Cool characters design,lovable characters and nice story
(though nothing special)

definitely Keep my eyes on it :)
7/10 for now.
Jul 7, 2015 2:20 AM

May 2012
Good 1st episode. This reminds me of Nanatsu no Taizai, but instead of 7 sins you have six heroes that they need to find.

Wish if it was 2 cour
Jul 7, 2015 3:17 AM

May 2014
Its like hes asking for someone stronger to beat the crap out of him
Awsome 1st episode tough
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jul 7, 2015 7:14 AM
Jan 2014
Imeon said:
Paulo27 said:
It's like you wrote it!

I have the same suspicion.

I wanna ask. Are all the 6 heroes female? Well, because of the "flower" thing?

This isn't really spoiling so I think it's alright for me to answer you. The heroes can be pretty much anyone, just so long as they are 'worthy'. The ones displaying unique powers like Nashetania are known as Saints. These unique powers are exclusive to the female gender (Or at least, that's as far as the LN readers know).
Jul 7, 2015 10:35 AM

Feb 2013
The apple core never rots!!!!
Jul 7, 2015 10:37 AM

Nov 2013
Gov said:
Problems with the episode.

-You can't expect me to believe an otaku lunged at a soldier and took him down like he was an MMA fighter.
-The police officer shot the soldier, why did he hesitate and not shoot him again? Always have your pistol up and be ready to subdue the enemy in question.
The military don't promote citizens up several levels just for saving some lives during a conflict. Give him an award but don't pull that bullshit where he outranks actual soldiers trained in combat.
-Itami couldn't have disagreed? He got promoted sure but it isn't a mandatory enlisting.
-From the opening, I am not digging the number of female characters. Seems like a harem sort of thing when it could have been serious fantasy show. If it leads to a harem, the show will fall in standing.

Decent episode.

Did you post in the wrong thread?
Jul 7, 2015 10:38 AM

Mar 2014
PoisonedTea said:
Shh, that's an important plot point later on.
Jul 7, 2015 10:58 AM

Apr 2013
Paulo27 said:
PoisonedTea said:
Shh, that's an important plot point later on.

I was surprised by that too. Maybe he received another apple in between xD
Jul 7, 2015 11:39 AM

Mar 2010
This was extremely boring mainstream shounen at the beginning but the very end seemed slightly better. The synopsis sounds nice so I'll give it one more episode. But if it keeps this status quo, I'll drop it like hot potato.
Jul 7, 2015 11:45 AM

Feb 2015
Well it was good.The OP and ED were nice.The mc is capable at least to back up his words.The OST's used(2 of them in particular) were noticeable.Has a medieval setting vibes to it(I am always a bit iffy about them) .The ED and OP were both good but I liked the OP better.Has a pretty good start.Lets see how it plays out.
Jul 7, 2015 12:45 PM

Apr 2013
"I am the strongest in the world" ---- uses cheap tricks to win fights. LOL
Jul 7, 2015 3:01 PM
Jan 2014
This is a pretty low key show huh? Usually episode discussions for mainstream shows have like 20+ pages gone through for each episode. I'm not saying that's a bad thing for this show as I thoroughly enjoyed this one but just wondering how low key this is
Jul 7, 2015 3:10 PM

Mar 2014
CJKDR said:
This is a pretty low key show huh? Usually episode discussions for mainstream shows have like 20+ pages gone through for each episode. I'm not saying that's a bad thing for this show as I thoroughly enjoyed this one but just wondering how low key this is
No they don't.
In case you didn't notice pages are 50 posts long now, if we were still in the previous 20 pages this thread would be on the 13th page.
This is also the 3rd must popular show that started airing this season based on the number of members.
Only behind Gangsta, which is first, and Charlotte.
Jul 7, 2015 3:25 PM
Jan 2014
Paulo27 said:
CJKDR said:
No they don't.
In case you didn't notice pages are 50 posts long now, if we were still in the previous 20 pages this thread would be on the 13th page.
This is also the 3rd must popular show that started airing this season based on the number of members.
Only behind Gangsta, which is first, and Charlotte.

Hence why I asked. Thank you.
Jul 7, 2015 4:41 PM
Jan 2015
interesting i like how he knew he was gonna get out and wasn't worrying one bit
Jul 8, 2015 2:20 AM

Sep 2012
I've read somewhere that based on the episode titles, this is only going to adapt the first volume. I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing. On one hand, it is 100% sure not going to be rushed. On the otherhand, the pace may be painfully slow.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Jul 8, 2015 2:27 AM

Apr 2013
The bad thing is that peoples are going to quit because the plot twists are too far away from the beginning.
Lots of Anime watchers have less patience than the average 5 years old kid. 3 minutes of monologue for an explanation? Waaaah it's so boooring , dropped!". So 5 episodes to bring the show where it's really goign to be interesting is too much. Lots of anime watchers have that stupid "3 episodes rules" for example. In 3 episode, we'll have likely still only 4 rokka together if this is true.

It means that the anime will probably do a very good job as adapting. BUT.
It means it may be a very bad job at keeping around the watcher, and therefore a bad job at advertising the series. Which leads to bad sales. Which lead to a definite no 2nd season as well.
Jul 8, 2015 2:38 AM

Sep 2012
Well, I'm going to undoubted enjoy it at least. I agree that a lot of people are not going to have the patience to stick around. Though it might also be possible that the adaption might surprise us and be exciting even between the twists.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Jul 8, 2015 6:01 AM

Apr 2013
Zefyris said:
The bad thing is that peoples are going to quit because the plot twists are too far away from the beginning.
Lots of Anime watchers have less patience than the average 5 years old kid. 3 minutes of monologue for an explanation? Waaaah it's so boooring , dropped!". So 5 episodes to bring the show where it's really goign to be interesting is too much. Lots of anime watchers have that stupid "3 episodes rules" for example. In 3 episode, we'll have likely still only 4 rokka together if this is true.

As long as the episodes will be as enjoyable as this one has been, I don't think that will happen, with or without the twists or all the heroes assembled.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Jul 8, 2015 6:25 AM

Apr 2013
geralt said:
Zefyris said:

As long as the episodes will be as enjoyable as this one has been, I don't think that will happen, with or without the twists or all the heroes assembled.

Not quite. Battles for example until half the volume are almost only against kyouma, and as we saw in the trailer, normal kyouma are 3Dcgi monsters. And lots of peoples dislike 3Dcgi.
Jul 8, 2015 7:07 AM

Sep 2014
Actually a really good first episode!

Liked the MC and the world seems interesting too!

Looking forward to the rest, think it might be very good!
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2015

306 by Rexnihilo »»
7 hours ago

» Amazing until

RealityChanges - Jun 10

9 by Ruberuzuko »»
Jun 12, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

985 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 6:07 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

577 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

252 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 5:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.