Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 2, 2017 11:29 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Just all around very mysterious stuff going on.

What actually happened in the Sudo fight and how did that take place? Ryuen obviously highly involved in that and insistent to get Sudo out by faking a fight and making him the perpetrator (?)

Also how did Ichinose get this amount of points. No matter how many secret ways there are to gain points, i don't think that this happened through ''legal'' means. Kushida has a similar attitude and didn't get shit for points (unless i missed sth) so it has to be something else.

That conversation between Ayanokouji and Kushida was really good. It depicted the society in this world pretty well, also the analogy with the deceased butterfly and the ants picking it apart. People will rather believe the higher class people than the rebel Sudo from Class D.

I wonder what Sakura is hiding about herself. She's the key to uncover this whole fight mystery.
Aug 2, 2017 11:31 AM

Mar 2010
it is clear as water that Sakura is under threat that something that she doesn't want revealed would be revealed if she interferes.

also it doesn't make sense to me that Ayanokouji speaks to Kushida as if nothing happened & specially why he still keeps his guard down around her.
Aug 2, 2017 11:32 AM

Nov 2016
how does ichinose have so many points? I don't mind spoilers so its fine to tell if anything regarding this has been covered in LN.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2017 11:50 AM
Aug 2015
I'm still wondering why this show has romance and comedy tags since we don't anything like that. Instead this should be a mystery drama anime.

But still the show is really interesting so I won't complain
Aug 2, 2017 12:00 PM

Oct 2015
So all their gonna be doing the next couple episodes is saving a shit head who has absolutely no consideration for his classmates, their are so many more things i want to know though, I wish this get more interesting sooner, Also the tags seem to be misplaced on this anime, absolutely no romance worth talking about in here, that said i still think its a good anime.
Aug 2, 2017 12:02 PM

Dec 2009
Well that's another episode in support of my hypothesis than Kushida has identity issues. She's far too genuine and sincere in her actions and considerations to be merely a facade.

Unless the writer is really just that incompetent at psychology, both her goodie and her baddies faces are her true self, just different parts. Making this a type of bipolar personality split. People can link quotes and spoilers showing her dark side more if they want, but it doesn't disprove them both being genuine - even if her dark side shows more, it just means her dark side is being more prominent.

...Bleh, why do they gotta spend so much time on the stupid egocentric kid?
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 2, 2017 12:15 PM

Jun 2014
Damn, Class B's teacher is fine af, how come I never have teachers like that....oh wait, my life isn't an anime....

Sudo is always fucking shit up for everyone else. Even if none of this was his own fault and it's all a scheme to get him expelled, he's still the one at the center of everything, making the rest of the class suffer along with him.

I have a bad feeling about Ichinose, how did she get all those points? I feel like she has a dark secret like Kushida. And speaking of Kushida, it amazes me how she goes back to being her nice self after what happened between her and Ayanokoji last episode. Even when they're alone, she practically acts like that never happened. This Sakura girl now seems to be a key player in figuring out this mess, but she seems uncooperative so that's just complicating the situation. Hopefully they figure something out fast.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 2, 2017 12:38 PM

Jul 2015
Ichinose is probably just another Kushida that managed to make some quick cash on some fools. Well, even Ayanokouji hide things about himself.

ps: Why is this anime still tagged as comedy?

AdrianRubinskyAug 2, 2017 12:42 PM
Aug 2, 2017 12:42 PM

Sep 2016
Ok so first of all
THIS BITCH HAS 2 MIL POINTS SON WTF

i just love d clever mc
Sudo a dog
Fuck kushida

Ichinose raw man

Aug 2, 2017 12:53 PM

Apr 2013
HollowIchigo58 said:
For me second I thought Kushida was going to ask Kiyotaka what he thinks of her.

My answer to that would be, I think your a two-faced annoying little bitch that needs to piss off and NEVER talk to me even again.

Honestly I would love it if she tore off her good-two-shoe mask and just act like how she normally would... though I guess they might lose points for their class if she did that lol.

I thought she was gonna ask him if he would like it if she acted more like Horikita. Or if it would be better if she acted more like herself (without the mask on).
duderusAug 2, 2017 12:56 PM

Aug 2, 2017 12:55 PM
Mar 2017
Why is so much of the plot focused on Sudo, a character with barely any personality, dialogue or likability of his own? We just had a reasonably satisfying payoff with him being saved from expulsion. That would be plenty. Jumping right back into another arc focused on him being... well, saved from expulsion... feels like a total waste.
Aug 2, 2017 12:58 PM
Mar 2014
Even in the LN there are still many things that have not been revealed. In fact, until volume 5 only the side characters information was revealed. According to the LN author, the first 5 volume is just a prologue, so there are lot more stories to come. Only on volume 6, we start to get information on Kushida motives and past,

One of the not yet answered mystery is how the heck Ichinose get all those point, however
Aug 2, 2017 12:58 PM

Jul 2015
BAD BOY, my sides

Another nice episode, Ichinose currently has 2.6 mil points, what the fuck. She's also voiced by Nao Touyama, so she's pretty much confirmed best girl, I love that VA.

Let's see what's the secret that Sakura is trying to hide, but she had less clothes in the scene with Sudo flashbacks, interesting.

Aug 2, 2017 1:18 PM

Jan 2015
aquaspirit39 said:
Even in the LN there are still many things that have not been revealed. In fact, until volume 5 only the side characters information was revealed. According to the LN author, the first 5 volume is just a prologue, so there are lot more stories to come. Only on volume 6, we start to get information on Kushida motives and past,

One of the not yet answered mystery is how the heck Ichinose get all those point, however

wow thats some really quality info thanks. Btw why does it feel like Kushida loves Ayanokoji while in fact she stated she hates him in Ln right? or am i forgetting something
Aug 2, 2017 1:42 PM
Nov 2016
Man, Sudo is such an idiot.

Ayanokoji was being super smart this episode too. Seems like everyone in the school has some secret and the audience isn't aware of any of it.

Sakura is pretty cute and so is ichinose....
Aug 2, 2017 1:58 PM

Apr 2013
MetaThPr4h said:
BAD BOY, my sides

Another nice episode, Ichinose currently has 2.6 mil points, what the fuck. She's also voiced by Nao Touyama, so she's pretty much confirmed best girl, I love that VA.

Let's see what's the secret that Sakura is trying to hide, but she had less clothes in the scene with Sudo flashbacks, interesting.

Only just thought of this but... maybe she is Sudou's stalker (unrequited love for him)
It all makes sense now as to why she always has a camera with her + was at the scene of the crime.
She also wanted to avoid getting involved because maybe she has all kinds of photos of Sudou. I bet her laptop is full of albums as well.
I don't rmbr how they chose their seating but she is sitting next to him too... mhm...

Aug 2, 2017 2:07 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
duderus said:
Request...

Shot down and burned:
This man said that he's not gonna fall for any cutesy shit anymore lol

I like that girl but after the reveal from last week, I can't trust anyone anymore.....Like my entire initial impression Kushida is gone now lol and I just want to see her get exposed
Aug 2, 2017 2:11 PM

Jun 2010
Man if someone showed up in my room uninvited, especially when I'm not even there, I would be fucking livid.

I'm calling it now, Ichinoise is totally in on this whole setting up Sudo thing. She probably deliberately asked Ayano out to the back of the school, and got her friend to pretend like she was confessing, just so she could keep him away from Sudo while they got the other boys to go mess with him.
Aug 2, 2017 2:17 PM

Mar 2015
how Ichinose has so many points?...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Well it seems that all have a hidden personality and i'm curious how they really are.
My Candies:

My bonus Candies:
Aug 2, 2017 2:27 PM
Jul 2017
duderus said:
MetaThPr4h said:
BAD BOY, my sides

Only just thought of this but... maybe she is Sudou's stalker (unrequited love for him)
It all makes sense now as to why she always has a camera with her + was at the scene of the crime.
She also wanted to avoid getting involved because maybe she has all kinds of photos of Sudou. I bet her laptop is full of albums as well.
I don't rmbr how they chose their seating but she is sitting next to him too... mhm...

Aug 2, 2017 2:31 PM

Apr 2013
maton456full said:
duderus said:

RIP there goes my idea.

Aug 2, 2017 2:31 PM

Feb 2009
I'm actually surprised Sudo is participating so much in the story. He seemed like a secondary character at first. This is something I'm liking so far, it seems like the story is giving possibility to many characters to be important, instead of just focusing on a small cast.
Friend Code 3DS: 4914-3165-5517
Aug 2, 2017 2:32 PM

Jul 2009
why does she have a camera? phones have cameras no need to buy one
Aug 2, 2017 3:12 PM

Sep 2015
A shy + camera = STALKER!

And i don't understand why this anime got comedy on its genre yet
Into the Internet!
Aug 2, 2017 3:26 PM

May 2015
Over 2 million points is no joke compared to the amount the people in Class D have and the 100K they had at the beginning, lol.

Anyway, great episode. I wonder what the story is behind Sakura.

Aug 2, 2017 3:42 PM
Sep 2013
Hinata said:
It's still sort of pissing me off that she can still pretend to be all kind when shes alone with him lol. Kushida needs to get exposed.
i am reading the LN, wheb the scene ayanokoji and kushida talk each other, i wondering how the tone she using, but look like its not change from usual
Aug 2, 2017 3:46 PM
Sep 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
Pretty good episode.

I find it kinda off that Ichinose would randomly choose to call out Ayanakoji and ask him to pretend to be her boyfriend, that certainly was a weird development considering they show no sign of previous acquaintance.

Interesting that Ichinose has over 2 million points, just what does she do? :o

Sudo's got himself in trouble again, nice to see the class is still willing to help him but the one person that actually can help him seems to not want too. Hopefully Ayanakoji and co can resolve this issue.
that make me confused too, maybe there are some scene from ln that were cuted.
Aug 2, 2017 3:48 PM
Sep 2013
aquaspirit39 said:

where did you get that info, do you read LN in Japanese ver?
Aug 2, 2017 4:32 PM

Jun 2015
sometimes it feels all over the place, like when ichinose suddenly asks ayanokoji for a favor even though they very barely know each other. I also thought there was suppose to be discrimination of class D, so a lot of people being friendly to the class D students this episode threw me off. Sakura is literally who too, but i guess the next episode is dedicated to her
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen
Aug 2, 2017 4:43 PM
Oct 2014
Couple questions about this episode. Where did that girl from class B out of nowhere ask Ayanokouji, had they ever even had a conversation before? During the 18 minute mark those guys were fighting in the school. How were there no cameras for that? I live in the middle of nowhere and even my schools have cameras, let alone the best school in the country. If there are cameras, why is this even worth an episode?
Aug 2, 2017 5:27 PM

Jun 2010
Legacy611 said:
How were there no cameras for that? I live in the middle of nowhere and even my schools have cameras, let alone the best school in the country. If there are cameras, why is this even worth an episode?

They even showed these exact cameras in episode 1 when Sudo knocked over a trash can and Ayano went to pick it up, then they have a shot of a camera watching him.
Aug 2, 2017 5:56 PM

Oct 2015
Sakura going out taking camera only with v-shirt, no glasses and untied hair. I wonder, what is she doing?
While Ichinose got 2M point, pure only from test result?

There's something fishy (insert Lenny face here) with those two.

No Kushida second forme, I disappointed right now.
==========
@above : ah, you got point there man, it's true many flaw here and there. They want to make it sounds dark by using trap/false-accused cliche, yet they fail, hidden camera on eps 1 tell so much.
gladisrAug 2, 2017 6:04 PM
Aug 2, 2017 6:24 PM

Jan 2011
boy everyone really is uh well developed in this show noticed it before but it just sticks out lol,i'm happy got to see the big homie even if they are using him as a bodyguard.

not the most thrilling events since it once again has to deal with Ken ,guy can't catch a break

still suspecting Kare-Ichinose after seeing those numbers she seems to be doing far better at being Kushida than Kushida herself it reminds to be seen if that's her genuinely being good.

speaking of Kushida surprised MC is cool with her keeping up the act even when their alone
Aug 2, 2017 6:35 PM

Aug 2015
I'm not sure what to think of this show anymore. Things are progressing way too fast.
Aug 2, 2017 6:55 PM
Mar 2014
Legacy611 said:
Couple questions about this episode. Where did that girl from class B out of nowhere ask Ayanokouji, had they ever even had a conversation before? During the 18 minute mark those guys were fighting in the school. How were there no cameras for that? I live in the middle of nowhere and even my schools have cameras, let alone the best school in the country. If there are cameras, why is this even worth an episode?

That is what bound to happen when you cut and shuffle multiple scene. Cant remember the exact order but I think it should have been Ichinose offer to help first -> while investigating they got a little closer or at least happen to be around when Ichinose was having this confession problem -> this actualy confession scene.

Chihiro09 said:
aquaspirit39 said:

where did you get that info, do you read LN in Japanese ver?

Yes I am a Japanese LN reader that start reading this LN since volume 1 was released because I am a big fan of Akatsuki Goei and Reminiscene written by the same author and illustrator pair.
Aug 2, 2017 7:50 PM

Jul 2009
UrbanJahts said:
I still can't stop thinking about the other side of Kushidas

Honestly I was waiting the whole time for her to switch when she was alone with him. Happy she doesn't treat him like dirt when they're alone tho. She maintains the mask (smart of her).
Aug 2, 2017 7:54 PM

Jan 2016
I think there's a lot of development skipped but it's still a good episode overall.
Now I always have a mixed feelings whenever Kushida appear with her "personality"
Aug 2, 2017 8:02 PM

Dec 2016
Yuri relationship rejected, I like Ayanokoji was cool in that moment and at least got those 2 to talk to each other about that situation.

2 million points! wow I can't imaging what she must have done to get all those.

Looking forward to the next episode to see how these events unfold regarding Sakura & Kudo.
Aug 2, 2017 8:11 PM

Dec 2014
Class D has it bad hmm Sudo is still unlikable... I like how he stays true to his character...it seems everyone has their own secrets they like to hide
Aug 2, 2017 8:19 PM

Feb 2016
Ok so I haven't read the LN and for gods sake put a spoiler tag if you're gonna say you hope this arc will be ..... that's just annoying .
This is just what I think : since the anime showed 80k points on ayanokouji's pts these stuff happening in this episode are prior to episode 3 , what horikita said that "We have 0 points and we won't lose anymore if something happens" confirms that this is prior to midterm exam . So kushida's dark side hasn't been revealed yet , there goes your answer on why they were acting so normal when walking alone and besides the point on the last episode with horkita striking ayanokouji with compass thing which was not explained , got developed in this one with horikita saying "I don't like the way you're talking" so I'm assuming it will be fully explained what happened that she stroke him with compass (assuming she did ) and probably why kushida hated horikita so much that led to revealing her dark side thing . Btw everyone had at least 1 pt left so I guess if anyone hits zero that's it for them .
And I learned that everything in this anime happens for a reason the moment ep 3 finished so stop saying stuff liked it botched up the points the points on the ending scene are probably in order but the events in anime happen in different times . We'll probably learn why ichinose and ayanokouji got so close too .
Aug 2, 2017 8:26 PM

Jan 2013
it really bothering me now that whats-her-face is keeping up with the fake nice girl act even while alone with MC

looks like im not alone in this obviously
Aug 2, 2017 9:12 PM

Oct 2015
I wanted to see Kushida's other self so bad
its like a fetish for me
ur mum gay lol
Soundcloud - Lunar Aura
Aug 2, 2017 10:05 PM
Apr 2014
why is it need to be someone u know well to put a couple act? isnt it better to be a stranger? someone that u barely know will fit better, and its not like they're a complete stanger, they're "kushida's friend", maybe kushida already talked about him to blondie or That blondie dont have many male acquaintance. and its not like every conversation in the ln should be in the anime as well. it looks weird because u look into it too much, and its an adaptation, u cant expect detailed development like u've read in the ln. im telling u now, im just pissed, u've been bragging up about ln stuff, i could still read every single of them ,even tho u put them into spoiler. moreover, there's already a prohibition
Aug 2, 2017 10:07 PM

Jan 2013
Oh boy....oh boy....
Someone is trying way too hard to kick that guy out of the school.
How did Ichinose manage to get +2.000.000? I think it's quite obvious, she is the one who witnessed what happened between Sudo and those 2 guys. She is the real proof, so that guy paid her so that she will keep her mouth shut.
I think it's very hard to be on Ayanokouji's place, i am referring to the Kushida's revelation...like it's probably hard to look or even talk to her after this, knowing that all of that is fake, or it isn't? Because that moment when she tried to tell him something, it seemed to me that she was trying to tell him something...
Can't wait for more episodes with more revelations. After this ends, i might even start reading the manga/ln (depends on how good will be the ending).
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 2, 2017 10:16 PM

Jun 2013
Oh shit. Nice little detail there showing how Kushida deliberately let Sakura fall and break her phone. Everything she does is suspect since last episode.

This show is pretty ridiculous, but the mystery/two-faced aspect of all the characters keeps it interesting.
Aug 3, 2017 2:10 AM

Jan 2016
Damn Ichinose is fine. Will Ichinose like the MC romantically later in the novels?
Aug 3, 2017 2:54 AM

May 2016
Lelouch0202 said:

I find it kinda off that Ichinose would randomly choose to call out Ayanakoji and ask him to pretend to be her boyfriend, that certainly was a weird development considering they show no sign of previous acquaintance.

Interesting that Ichinose has over 2 million points, just what does she do? :o

In my impression, I do constantly say that Ichinose is a suspicious character because the fact she ask him to pretend to be her boyfriend, like you said it's "certainly was weird development" to start with and to introduce but we know she's a class A. Even though, Ayanakoji saw Ichinose's point on her phone that she had 2 million points. the question you said:

"Just what does she do?"

The answer will remain ambiguous. We just basically don't know how will she do with those points unless we make up theory ourselves, but my own answer is she'll keep it longer as she could rather than spending it. Or there's a reasons why she got lot of points and kept it is might because she's focusing for her education? I don't know exactly but it almost seems so.

Aug 3, 2017 3:26 AM

Jan 2016
Man, everytime I see and hear Kushida san talk. I always feel weird, that last week episode is really nice.
Aug 3, 2017 4:24 AM
Jan 2017
rongabiola said:
Damn Ichinose is fine. Will Ichinose like the MC romantically later in the novels?

I hope you're right but it's probably gonna be Horikita since that's how 99% of anime work. Shame her character is so bland and cliche, and I feel like there's no 2nd layer or ulterior motive behind Horikita - she's as boring as she appears.

Maybe Ichinose is messed up too, who knows I haven't read the LN. Hope there's at least one sanel person here.
Aug 3, 2017 4:34 AM

Jul 2014
What was with Ichinose getting all friendly with Ayanokoji this episode when they've barely even spoken to each other prior to this point? That, and the fact that she somehow has over 2 million points to her name, signals to me that there's something up with her as well. The same would seem to apply with Sakura based on her brief monologue at the end of the episode, which seems to imply to me that, while she has evidence to support Sudo's claim on her phone, she also has some other stuff on there that she does not want people to know about for whatever reason. At least, it's the only way I can rationalise her being so unwilling to help when she's in the prime position to do so, especially as she doesn't come across as the kind of person who would be so arbitrarily cruel.

Also, I feel like we could have had slightly more tension between Kushida and Ayanokoji than what we got, as finding out that she has a whole other side to her - not to mention that threat hanging over his head - would surely cause him to be slightly more tense and wary around her, especially when they're alone together as that's when she'd be more likely to become aggressive again.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Jul 1, 2017

344 by Laachii »»
Jun 9, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

529 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

236 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

336 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

292 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 1:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.