Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Apr 22, 2013 4:40 AM

Jan 2013
Great episode! Stop arguing plz XP
Hello and Goodbye
Apr 22, 2013 8:44 AM

Aug 2008
Kuroko was amusing to watch with her crazy pervy antics.
And that loli Misaka is just plain adorable. <3
Apr 22, 2013 9:19 AM
Mar 2013
Clizapy said:
Great episode! Stop arguing plz XP

With that face how can I say no? :P
Apr 22, 2013 1:04 PM

May 2012
Good episode

I'm loving Shinobu, my type of girl.
Apr 22, 2013 2:44 PM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
NoobHunterD said:
I want one of those "Kuroko voice collection"
Apr 22, 2013 3:02 PM
Mar 2013
Andyis said:
aww. I didn't get to see Touma. praying for him next ep
touma well have a fairly amount of screen time so don't worry and you aren't the only one complaining about the lack of touma i tell you that.
Apr 22, 2013 4:39 PM
Mar 2013
Goldzero said:
Andyis said:
touma well have a fairly amount of screen time so don't worry and you aren't the only one complaining about the lack of touma i tell you that.

I definitely agree with you guys, I want more Touma. I'm pretty there is absolutely no Touma in the Liberal Arts and Sciences field trip so... we better have him early on, or they could just show him a little for fun during it...
Apr 22, 2013 6:55 PM
Mar 2013
dniv said:
Goldzero said:
Andyis said:

I definitely agree with you guys, I want more Touma. I'm pretty there is absolutely no Touma in the Liberal Arts and Sciences field trip so... we better have him early on, or they could just show him a little for fun during it...
touma is a very popular character so i bet jc staff are gonna try to make sure touma gets a fair amount of screentime and if you looked around youtube lately and other websites you notice many MANY fans seems to be asking for more touma screentime as well as accelerator seems like both are MC became quite a success in the popularity thanks to index season 2(but in my opinion it wasn't all that great compare to index season 1 and railgun as well).
Apr 22, 2013 8:33 PM

Jan 2012
looks like the story has include the sisters inside
Apr 23, 2013 5:43 AM
Mar 2013
Goldzero said:
dniv said:
Goldzero said:
Andyis said:

touma is a very popular character so i bet jc staff are gonna try to make sure touma gets a fair amount of screentime and if you looked around youtube lately and other websites you notice many MANY fans seems to be asking for more touma screentime as well as accelerator seems like both are MC became quite a success in the popularity thanks to index season 2(but in my opinion it wasn't all that great compare to index season 1 and railgun as well).

If the same thing is happening on Japanese websites in Japanese then maybe J.C. staff will listen. I just think that J.C. staff probably isn't that aware of stuff happening in the U.S. Their main target audience is in Japan. Maybe in this case they are taking a little more notice, because they are going as far as to have funimation streaming/showing the subbed version. This implies that they might be more focused on the West. I hope this is so and they listen to us. But they show should be Misaka cenetered, this is about Mikoto after all.
Apr 24, 2013 1:40 AM

Feb 2012
Looks like business is going to pick up in the next few episodes.
Apr 24, 2013 7:59 AM

Feb 2009
This ep made me getting confused of timeline (in this Toaru Majutsu no Index Episodes 10-14 (Sisters arc), Mikoto already knew about her clones).
Dù cho biển cạn núi mòn,
Server còn chạy, ta còn chơi game.
Apr 24, 2013 8:09 AM

Feb 2009
jofori89 said:
This ep made me getting confused of timeline (in this Toaru Majutsu no Index Episodes 10-14 (Sisters arc), Mikoto already knew about her clones).
We're still at the part where she still didn't know about it. The current timeline is around the Deep Blood arc in Index. August 10 is the current date to be exact. This season won't overlap with Index until later on.
Apr 24, 2013 8:13 AM

Mar 2012
jofori89 said:

Index Episodes 10-14 take place on August 21st.

Railgun S Episode 2-3 is August 10th (The day after the Deep Blood Arc-Touma is right now sitting in a hospital after Heaven Canceller reattached his severed arm). Mikoto only finds out about the original Radio Noise Plan (as well as its cancellation) on the same night. She finds out that the clones are still being produced and about the Level 6 Shift Project on August 15th which will be a couple of episodes from now.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Apr 24, 2013 8:35 AM

Aug 2009
jofori89 said:
August 9
The Deep Blood Arc ends.
Aureolus Izzard is declared dead after the events of the arc, but the truth is that he had his memories and appearance changed after his ability to use magic was sealed as a consequence of his defeat.
August 10
The Sisters Arc (Railgun) begins.
August 20
The Sisters Arc (Index) begins.

Ep1 was in August 9.
Sister's arc in Index starts 10 days after Railgun.Touma just finds out kinda late in Index.
CreationBreaker said:
jofori89 said:

Index Episodes 10-14 take place on August 21st.

This needs spoiler tags since it contains more than just the content someone would remember from Index anime.not to mention those new to the series.
ssjokgApr 24, 2013 8:38 AM
Apr 24, 2013 12:05 PM
Mar 2013
belatkuro said:
jofori89 said:
We're still at the part where she still didn't know about it. The current timeline is around the Deep Blood arc in Index. August 10 is the current date to be exact. This season won't overlap with Index until later on.

It's kind of funny though. When I noticed that the Liberal Arts City arc is maybe two weeks after the Sister's arc I was surprised at how little time difference there was between the events. Then I noticed that
. That made me realize that 2 weeks is actually a lot of time relatively.
And yes CreationBreaker, try using spoilers.

I hope they do this arc correctly. More than likely they will not just because it's so hard to put that in a show like railgun with a completely different first season. If they manage to actually do it as well as the manga or better, I will be the happiest person alive (It doesn't take much to please me).
dnivApr 24, 2013 12:36 PM
Apr 25, 2013 6:49 PM

Sep 2012
I had one problem with the episode ... not enough Saten.
That being said i liked the pacing alot more then the first episode, which to me felt alot like Railgun + 1 now i can truly say the series looks like it's stepping up.
Apr 29, 2013 4:47 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
MoonxArtemis said:
With Saten thinking she saw Misaka earlier, even though it wasn't her. And this new character telling Misaka that she is the original makes it clear there is another Misaka. And the talking about the clones of a level 5 esper. So exactly how many clones does she have?

You would know about it, if you already watched To Aru Majutsu no Index I & II
Apr 30, 2013 5:31 AM
Nov 2011
New this girl was probably there that day. I smell plot coming thick like gravy
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
May 6, 2013 1:40 AM

Oct 2012
Lol Saten, that sense of smell so sharp?
Lol Kuroko, she even had that secret collection Misaka's voices
That performance so impressive..
I hope there's new Misaka Misaka, Accelerator, and Touma next ep XD
"Signature removed"
May 6, 2013 3:47 PM

Dec 2008
LOLOLOL!
"Onee-sama voice collection."
God, I love Kuroko.
Excellent episode. Seeing Shinobu made me happy! :D
May 17, 2013 9:24 PM

Apr 2011
New girl looks awesome. Ahh... I love Railgun so much.
Jun 21, 2013 9:12 PM
Jan 2013
If you can keep your head when all those around you are losing theirs, you can be a scary boss. :)

I figured her 'ability' was psychological warfare after she turned out the lights. She wasn't shown doing anything, so I figured there was something hidden. Misaka has an interesting theory: anesthetic. Wonder how those guys will feel when they wake up in custody... but why were their eyes open? Did she really kill them?
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Jun 29, 2013 5:18 PM

May 2013
Woah that new girl was badass. and acts so cool and calm
Jul 11, 2013 10:43 PM

May 2013
skreyola said:
If you can keep your head when all those around you are losing theirs, you can be a scary boss. :)

I figured her 'ability' was psychological warfare after she turned out the lights. She wasn't shown doing anything, so I figured there was something hidden. Misaka has an interesting theory: anesthetic. Wonder how those guys will feel when they wake up in custody... but why were their eyes open? Did she really kill them?

Had a similar thought as well, I thought her ability was to amplify fear to the point of causing the opponents to faint.
Aug 19, 2013 3:10 AM

Aug 2009
Forgetfulness said:
I'm really wondering what the purpose of the cash cards is. Also thought it was pretty interesting how Saten is still going around collecting stuff after the Level Upper arc.

Anyway, can't wait to see the sisters and how all the other random characters are related to it.

Just wondering, is the whole anime about the Sisters arc or just part of it?

Also, did they just say that her clothes cost 37,000 yen? That's like 370 dollars for a set of clothes. What the actual fuck?

The majority of the series is about The Sister arc.

Misaka's family is considered rich and due to being a Level 5 she has a very big extra income from Academy City as well.There are also the cards she found.
Sep 24, 2013 8:12 PM

Sep 2011
Dat suspense really got me hooked.
Sep 30, 2013 6:59 AM

May 2012
Pretty awesome development, the dream and flashbacks she had, that girl in those is now that girl she met in the end? Well what had she to do with her and her clones? Either way some real interesting development so lets see what's next!

Lovely ED!
Oct 5, 2013 2:10 PM

Dec 2010
Now this was an awesome episode! I didn't expect TKNR taking such a good turn towards more dynamic pace, you know(if it keeps going this was that is).
Oct 23, 2013 9:18 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Great! The plot starts immediately in the fourth giving mystery and new characters. Narration more than satisfactory from the prints mold comic that softens and welcomes the vision of one of my favorite series. Too bad there is more slice of life, I do not know that I would give! XD
Design that maintains a good quality and cleaning, also coupled to a work of animation is not bad! Color and design scenarios promoted!
Rating of 5/5 more than deserved today! * _ *
Jan 4, 2014 7:41 PM

Nov 2012
oh it became an OP :3
who is this new girl.. she look cute, cold, and smart :o
so is she has some power? hmm... really interesting
Feb 16, 2014 8:50 PM

Jan 2011
Misaka is been op an there doesnt seem to be any rival worthy of her (besides spike haired guy) so the idea of seeing her fighting her clones could be great
May 15, 2014 6:02 PM

Jan 2013
WTF?Why take free money to police?xD
This new girl woooooooow so OP wow!Those guys messed up with the wrong girl.
Misaka clones?wow It seems that Railgun S will be alot better :D
Shirai got some Onee-Sama voice recordings ahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 24, 2014 12:46 PM

Sep 2009
Gosh that Shinobu-look-alike is really creepy like a boss. I love these kind of creepy character the most.
May 24, 2014 11:49 PM

Aug 2009
shinki7 said:
Gosh that Shinobu-look-alike is really creepy like a boss. I love these kind of creepy character the most.

And to think she was moefied for the anime....
Jun 23, 2014 9:06 PM

Nov 2012
Shinobu=best character out of Railgun so far.

I wonder if she really has powers or if she's just acting?[spoiler]Spoiled myself checking her MAL page.[spoiler]Figured,she was acting.
Aug 28, 2014 9:07 PM

May 2014
Those doctors SICKEN ME! How dare they use her DNA Map for their selfish desires! They even let her see stuff that kids should not be subject to. What a world. Corrupt, sinful.
That girl in the blue hair was that girl in Misaka's flashback! Her ability Critical, even with al that explaination still isn't clear.

Looks like people just have too much money on their hands =P. Can't people just leave it at that?
Aug 28, 2014 10:22 PM

Aug 2009
_Dazzle_ said:
Those doctors SICKEN ME! How dare they use her DNA Map for their selfish desires! They even let her see stuff that kids should not be subject to. What a world. Corrupt, sinful.
That girl in the blue hair was that girl in Misaka's flashback! Her ability Critical, even with al that explaination still isn't clear.
It's not a power.She just drugged them.
Aug 29, 2014 9:10 AM

May 2014
ssjokg said:
_Dazzle_ said:

OOOhhh Thanks!
She called it her ability though lol. Oh well, guess it will be elaborated later on, this won't be the last time we see her.
Aug 29, 2014 11:37 AM

Aug 2009
_Dazzle_ said:
ssjokg said:

OOOhhh Thanks!
She called it her ability though lol. Oh well, guess it will be elaborated later on, this won't be the last time we see her.
It was in the same episode.
Aug 29, 2014 12:08 PM

May 2014

No need to be nitpicky. Howver, it's all clear to me now. Thanks for your help buddy. Have a great day man. =D
Aug 29, 2014 8:36 PM
Sep 2013
Satin and the search for money cards lol. Kuroko in satin bed and her voice recordings was too funny. blue haired girl is creepy. Clones fast approaching in this arc the original. Cant wait till they meet.
Sep 17, 2014 3:21 AM

Dec 2013
That new girl is cool. Rofl at Saten. Good ep.
Nov 28, 2014 11:45 PM
Jun 2013
hey can anyone explain something to me i have watched index and railgun 1 and i just finished this ep and why does it seem that misaka doesnt know of the sisters am i forgetting something they aready finished the clone arc in index
Nov 29, 2014 1:18 AM

Aug 2009
mcmoonman said:
hey can anyone explain something to me i have watched index and railgun 1 and i just finished this ep and why does it seem that misaka doesnt know of the sisters am i forgetting something they aready finished the clone arc in index
Railgun season 1 starts before the first ep of Index, at that point Misaka doesnt know about the Sisters.Railgun S is it's sequel and of course starts before the Sister's arc of Index.

Here is a timeline:
Jan 4, 2015 11:43 AM

Aug 2013
Mmm, I don't know if I'm looking too far into it, but is it me or that girl have a very similar personnality than MISAKA? It was also the girl from Misaka flashback. Maybe the sisters are a mix of the two.

About those envelope, maybe the sisters are supposed to search them and Accelerator is supposed to kill them while they are looking for them. Like those credit card are their way to keep themself alive, but it's also big traps.

Well, she really fooled me, that sneaky girl. I was wondering why Misaka wasn't stopping her from killing those guys, but I feel like I was as dumb as those guys. Well, no, those guys were particuliarly dumb, but whatever.

Oh Saten... You weird girl. It was also hilarious those people who were casually crossing that alley, with that fucking fatty at the end xD
That dude gave no fuck.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 26, 2016 6:53 AM

Mar 2015
I started to like Saten from this episode that previous season was foreshadowed this.
Saten >>> Kuroko >>> Misaka >>> Uiharu

That doctress did beat them with bluff???

Radio Noise plan was not explained from Toaru Majutsu II.

3.75/5
Mar 30, 2016 3:59 PM

Mar 2015
Ehh. Hmm... okay.. I guess this is the start where the sisters came from.

It seems Misaka didn't know any of this.

That new girl is quite an ice queen.

Feb 11, 2017 10:09 PM

Dec 2013
That girl at the end was cool. Liked how she took out those guys.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2013

108 by whitebeartigtig »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2013

127 by whitebeartigtig »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2013

160 by whitebeartigtig »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

243 by whitebeartigtig »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2013

320 by whitebeartigtig »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.