Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Apr 26, 2021 5:06 PM

Nov 2015
-SkyFiRe- said:
Gotou is like woman in these day. First she rejected him, then she jealous when he change a bit. Now she really like yoshida. We as men will never ever be able to understand women.

What do you mean "now she likes him"? She explained why she rejected him AND said she has likes him for years.

I don't think it's men who don't understand. It's people who don't pay attention who don't understand.
Apr 26, 2021 5:09 PM

Aug 2020
MoonStar9 said:
Ahaxx said:

I would never agree with someone who say they want r*pe someone

I don't know how you can say something like that comfortably even as a joke. It's just gross.

Yup something is wrong with them
Apr 26, 2021 5:24 PM
Oct 2016
Would have trow my beer at her face then leave if i was him ffs lil bithc playing like that. Hes a dumbass
Apr 26, 2021 5:24 PM
Jul 2018
Literally the scene of Gotou saying that he likes yoshida, was already obvious in some previous episodes.
Apr 26, 2021 5:31 PM

May 2020
OMFG this episode was incredible, from Sayu wanting to do something more and friend a new friend to that date between Yoshida and Gotou... Interesting

That backslash from Sayu was shocking, and the end tough.
Apr 26, 2021 5:47 PM
Dec 2018
Ahaxx said:
Gab5 said:

I'm looking forward to people realising how good she is and that there have been a lot of clues in there from early on, if only they thought about the story and didn't focus on the rent a girlfriend nonsense. Her actions are all pretty reasonable and understandable. Seems like having a large chest, being 28 and being attractive makes someone untrustworthy. Lots a strange prejudices for her crime of not revealing her life story to her coworker.

Yup totally agree
The OP shows her in positive way as well and people still talking shit

A lot of people jumping to conclusions, that kind of shows how they view the world and other people. Is quite a worry, how judgemental people can be without a person doing anything that bad. Almost everyone in this show is lying in some way. If any of these people had met Yoshida, they would have called the cops already. I'm looking forward to seeing the excuses people make when they realise they were wrong. If anything, she has only hurt herself with her lie, because it has given him the closure that allowed him to take a step back. But there is a good reason why she did it. And his 'test' of asking her if she would sleep with him is ironic, because the kid that he is putting up, who has lied and slept with loads of people, he, rightly didn't put that on her. But Gotou is actually less experienced than Sayu. So it is hardly surprising that she is scared to commit at this stage. Look at the way people are responding in disbelief on here!! She is almost the opposite of Sayu and, somehow, is being portrayed as some kind of villain.
Gab5Apr 26, 2021 6:02 PM
Apr 26, 2021 6:00 PM
Jan 2017
Gotou-san big tiddy shoujo onee san ftw!
Apr 26, 2021 6:00 PM

Jan 2011
why was this glided so much on reddit lol woke up wondering what was up with the episode

that Gal girl kinda just walked right into their life huh only been a day and she can already tell how Sayu looks lol.

still holding off from fully judging Gotou far too many people were quick to calling her a bitch like chill , haven't changed from team kohai though

Geez just how much more of a messed uo teen life did this girl have they keep adding more and more

in all honesty it's clear as day they are never gonna date or this be over way too quickly and easily
Apr 26, 2021 6:38 PM

Jul 2020
Interesting episode but I find it hard to believe that Gotou had a change of heart... or if she's speaking the truth altogether... I mean, I'm all in if she did changed, but I guess we'll have to wait and see how the next episode will go considering she will meet Sayu.

Also that flashback she had... it seems that Sayu's demons are many, makes you really wonder what kind of shit she has seen and did before meeting Yoshida.
Apr 26, 2021 6:39 PM
Mar 2015
At last the truth came out
Apr 26, 2021 7:13 PM
Nov 2020
Ideally, Yoshida should get with Mishima. Gotou is an "okay" choice at this point, and I like how Yoshida can still exhibit confident maneuvers such as asking her to sleep with him (to prove that she likes him). Maybe Gotou doesn't really have any ulterior motive(s), but was simply playing hard to get ....and now she realizes that Yoshida might lose interest and move on to Mishima or "that person" that Yoshida is always texting (lol). Then again, Gotou is Yoshida's boss at work, so maybe she was just trying to maintain professionalism (unless such work "relations" are tolerated in Japan)?

worst case scenario: Gotou was willing to put herself through all those theatrics just so she can get Yoshida's "answer" in return
kuwangpaApr 26, 2021 7:18 PM
Apr 26, 2021 7:46 PM

Jan 2013
Damn, Yoshida is just so good! He doesn't fail in a single episode! He stood for himself, like the whole Gotou thing is really weird but maybe i am wrong.

But now that makes me feel bad for Sayu, she's used to having him all the time around. I do wonder how this anime will end, also we still barely know anything about Sayu's past, but i do hope that her throwing up was because of some trauma, because if it's not the oh boy!

At least i am glad that she started working and found a good friend, i hope.

Can't wait for next week's episode! This been definitely one of my favorite animes from this season.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 26, 2021 8:00 PM

Nov 2008
Asami seems pretty cool.

Oof, whatever happened in Sayu's past must've been pretty awful to make her sick like that...maybe

I have not read the LN or manga....I am just speculating, based on the flashes and her reaction.

Apr 26, 2021 8:12 PM
Aug 2020
This character gotou is a little bit sus. I don't trust her and I don't get what her real intentions are after rejecting yoshida with that big lie. I don't buy her story trying to justify herself.
Regarding Sayu, well, I can predict she will act kind of manipulative and play the victim when the time comes, given she can be good at "using different smiles" as yuuki said.

Virgin adult vs way far of virginity underage girl, both with some kind of emotional toxicity. Choose wisely MC.
Apr 26, 2021 8:18 PM
Sep 2020
You think episode 5 could possibly reveal why Sayu away? It’s been bugging me and they have to especially showing her quick flashbacks and then the next episode which is named “Reality”
Apr 26, 2021 8:41 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Arguably the best episode yet. It was great to see Sayu actually want to do as something as productive as getting a job. Kind of disappointed we didn't see her work more. I think it would've been nice to see her actually work for something.

This new girl looks to be a new friend to Sayu too. But she's pretty sharp and caught on quick.

So now Goyou reveals she actually likes Yoshida, and she lied to him for some.... reason. Not really sure what her endgame is, but her logic is a little weird. And apparently she's a virgin. That's what we call THE JACKPOT.

And judging by the texts at the end of the episode, Yoshida finally spilled the beans. Should be interesting to see Sayu and Gotou meet face to face.
Apr 26, 2021 9:22 PM

Feb 2014
Gotou is a hot onee-san with big boobs, the protagonist is 29, so she is probably in her 30's, how is she a virgin? And why would she keep on playing teen love games? It is almost like Gotou has the characteristics of Sayu's rival on a love triangle.
Apr 26, 2021 10:17 PM
Mar 2021
Sayu has taken a part-time job and she has made a new friend, Asami.

Gotou's confession that she likes Yoshida and she's a virgin? It's a bit surprising. Honestly, I don't really like Gotou for some reason.

Sayu feels nauseous when remembering her past, she is traumatized.

Lastly, why is the opening so addictive, I can't stop listening the opening.
Apr 26, 2021 10:23 PM

Dec 2020
new character! popular gal who's really perspective, asami. also the same age as sayu so thats nice to know that she has a friend now. gotou is either a sly bitch or really fuckin stupid. stupid on love, im guessing she's either trying to manipulate yoshida or is just frustrated/annoyed that yoshida is looking/doing better when she just turned him down lmao. also aint no fuckin way she's a virgin LMAOO
Apr 26, 2021 10:44 PM
Aug 2016
Damn people are really hating Gotou, that's funny. 😂😂😂

Anyway, people are going to like her in the next episode anyway when

Anyway, easy 5/5
Apr 26, 2021 11:00 PM

Oct 2014
Gotou is pulling at Yoshida's heartstrings, but I understand why she is hesitant to date a guy who previously didn't have it together. Shaving and using his phone more often really made him more attractive I guess. The anime once again reminds us that Gotou has boobs with panning shots, about 30 times this episode.

Sayu has past trauma resurfacing because Yoshida wasn't home for dinner. It seems like being alone triggers her flashbacks. Sad.
Apr 26, 2021 11:04 PM

Aug 2020
Finally Sayu have a new job and new friend I'm happy for that and then she more useful now for Yoshida.

Meanwhile, Getou finally regretted the day she reject Yoshida. I like Getou but Sayu is better than him in my opinion. And that Sayu pass let's just forget that and move on, focus and stay on the present day.

Apr 26, 2021 11:04 PM

Aug 2020
Koustubh said:

Anyway, easy 5/5

Apr 26, 2021 11:52 PM
Jul 2018
Awwwww I feel so sad for Yuzuha. she brought the coffees but.. Please, something goes well for her.
Apr 27, 2021 12:13 AM
May 2019
So I really like Asami. She's really sharp and realizes that there's something more to sayu's situation that her current emotions aren't expressing. I was expecting Asami to just be comic relief when there were in Gouto's apartment but the fact that she had that discussion with Gouto and was upfront with him about her thoughts on the matter made me realize that yeah she's gonna be a pretty cool character down the line. The fact this show is telling a mature story like this with a subject that you read and think I know exactly how this is gonna go. Is really impressive to me I'm just hoping it keeps this up and doesn't become your typical boobs in your face who am I gonna choose harem anime.
Apr 27, 2021 1:41 AM

May 2011
Koustubh said:

Anyway, easy 5/5

ImmortalZeroApr 27, 2021 5:54 AM
Apr 27, 2021 2:42 AM

Oct 2008
oh we have a hot gyaru here! Asami! who always have those suffix: "-IKERU!!!" lolz
5/5.

Apr 27, 2021 2:55 AM

Jun 2019
This show gets better each week. So we find out Gotou is a virgin and that's why she lied about having a boyfriend, she's actually shy about dating. But she does like Yoshida, so she says, and i think i believe her.

So Yoshida and Gotou both have feelings for each other, but they're not together? Why the hell not, it makes no sense.

I'm guessing that whilst waiting for Gotou to ask him out, Yoshida is going to start falling for Sayu and it's going to be a big mess, probably with Mashima and her feelings for Yoshida being a part of the mix as well.

We saw a memory of Sayu's past, something that hit so hard it made her sick. I really hope she opens up to Yoshida and can talk through some of her past with him so she can heal and move on.

I like Asami's look, the tanned skin with light hair. I wonder if Asami is in a similar position to Sayu, or was in the past, as she seemed to clock exactly what the situation is between Sayu and Yoshida and that's why she wanted to come round straight away, to make sure Sayu wasn't in danger or being exploited.
Apr 27, 2021 3:49 AM

May 2016
Stupid sns spoiled the virgin part for me.

Man Sayu must have felt really bad when she
Received the message.
Apr 27, 2021 4:05 AM

Oct 2016
Great episode! Good for Sayu though for meeting a friend like Asami, and she's pretty observant too, she noticed how Sayu can fake her smile and all that. And she can immediately tell that our boy Yoshida is a good dude. Feel sad for Sayu though when she cooked that meal, but Yoshida ain't eating at home, feels bad. That flashes of trauma though for Sayu damn, I am really curious on what happened to her in the past. Glad that Yoshida honestly told Mishima about Sayu.

It's pretty noticeable in the previous episodes that Gotou likes Yoshida or has an attachment to him. She must have a more deeper reason to why she rejected him in the first place, so ya'll judgmental people out there need to chill and wait until we fully know her reasons. I believe Gotou does really like Yoshida a lot, that's why when she noticed he's changing and all that, she couldn't handle the jealousy anymore, so bam she confessed. Respect to Yoshida though, others would have been jumping for joy already, but he was level headed and assessed the situation even if he really likes Gotou. It's up to Gotou now to properly ask him out when she's ready. Really looking forward to the next episode, when Sayu and Gotou finally meet.
Apr 27, 2021 4:29 AM

Jul 2015
I don't know why people are getting angry with Gotou-san.. the convo between Gotou-san and the MC is the kind of a convo 2 adults normally have.. Gotou-san rejected him first cuz of her intuition.. You don't date everyone..
Gotou-san basically realized her feelings after rejecting the MC.. which is again.. a normal thing.. and the MC got mad at her reasoning.. again which is a normal thing..
Apr 27, 2021 5:01 AM
Nov 2019
They did chop out dialogue between Yoshida & Gotou that leads up to the text to Sayu that would paint her in a better light, and also highlights she's noticed changes in Yoshida since he took Sayu in that have intrigued her.

It's almost as if they're painting her as an antagonist in the adaptation when in fact she's a woman that put her studying and career before relationships and sex life, so she is confident in a work environment and is hesitant and overly cautious where men are involved, she believes if it's meant to be it'll happen and it needs to happen for both parties without one of them being forced/moulded to fit.

In some ways Yoshida and Gotou are a good match, as will become clear when the next Yoshida Harem member is introduced - which IMHO totally sinks the Sayu/Yoshida and Mistumi/Yoshida ships.

As Yoshida has repeated to Sayu "I'm not interested in young girls" - That's because he's totally into in older big tiddy women - if that resolve will last until the end of the series is yet to be seen.....

Also don't forget Gotou works in HR so should be able to read people and get information out of them....
Apr 27, 2021 5:08 AM

Jun 2016
yoo yoshida my man ,you better kick off that bi*ches sayu and take gotou as your wife !!
Apr 27, 2021 5:36 AM
Aug 2016
ImmortalZero said:
Koustubh said:

Anyway, easy 5/5

Bro put it in spoiler tag lol XD

Apr 27, 2021 6:04 AM

May 2011
Koustubh said:

llol my bad. fixed it. :p

Also if what you say is true then that's not going to bring people who already don't like Gotou to like her in anyway. 😅

Apr 27, 2021 6:26 AM
Jan 2016
I don't know but I really love the story, really love all of the characters in this anime. Everybody are really care and the most important thing, can keep a secret...I know this kind of thing is to good to be true but yeah, nothing is impossible, hahaha...
Apr 27, 2021 7:18 AM

Nov 2008
uchihamujahid said:
I dont want to believe it but i want a confirmation why was her hand wet and what was that

Are you a kid? Cause it's a sexual thing and I don't wanna say...lol

Apr 27, 2021 7:43 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A part-time job for Sayu. Somehow she got a nice and a bit exaggerating, but still nice kind of senpai at her place. They already met with Yoshida, to scaling up how great Yoshida as a person. How funny, girl. Ofc Yoshida was a great man you've ever seen until you got jealous. So in the end, its doesn't matter, and its just fine, i guess. Next. Its Gotou. The lady really like to play a thing, eh? Now she said she liked Yoshida the chad all of a sudden. No way the dude accepted it just like that. But why just a joke? A bit of disaggree with Yoshida respond, tho. He could forcefully use the chance to gather more truth. But, looks like everything just go into the standard role play with the kind of start like that. I can see the intention from a mile. Ah, okay, then.

From my understanding, it can be the sign of the beginning of their competition. Whose gonna get the slot at Yoshida, the chad, heart? At the real one, not just a play child, and from the very beginning, i think. Additionally, it may slowly approach Sayu's past. I can see that even Sayu still had a trouble to get rid of her past trauma. By using the competition, it will slowly heal her, or get worse. Idk shit. So lets continued the fun ride between them!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 27, 2021 8:03 AM

Jul 2017
The moment Yoshida told Sayu that Gotou-san literally wants to meet her gives me goosebumps wtf..

Can't wait for the next Ep.
Apr 27, 2021 8:14 AM
Jul 2020
Ngl everything was decent but the pacing is just far to quick considering the type of themes they touch upon, and they're skipping over some important bits, e.g. the actual part where the blonde chick and Sayu bond. Bc the blonde chick just started to act like her mum out of nowhere which made no sense. And considering how the anime's touching topics like the negative effects of teenage sexualisationthey need to lower the pace down. PS this is how I feel so far, if you have something different lemme know
Apr 27, 2021 8:51 AM
Aug 2016
ImmortalZero said:
Koustubh said:

llol my bad. fixed it. :p

Also if what you say is true then that's not going to bring people who already don't like Gotou to like her in anyway. 😅

Nah man, you got it wrong.

Apr 27, 2021 9:05 AM

Jul 2020
seriously tho what the hell is wrong with girls?
Apr 27, 2021 11:28 AM

Apr 2010
curvedtree said:
Gotou is a hot onee-san with big boobs, the protagonist is 29, so she is probably in her 30's, how is she a virgin? And why would she keep on playing teen love games? It is almost like Gotou has the characteristics of Sayu's rival on a love triangle.

Yoshida is only 26.
Apr 27, 2021 11:41 AM
Jul 2020
Ok wtf, why does Yoshida go out with Gotou, when there is the blonde girl who is more genuine and attractive?
Apr 27, 2021 11:42 AM
Jul 2020
Leirza said:
The moment Yoshida told Sayu that Gotou-san literally wants to meet her gives me goosebumps wtf..

Can't wait for the next Ep.

Gotou is just clingy, no way she actually likes Yoshida and no way is she a virgin.. Doesn't add up!!
Apr 27, 2021 12:22 PM
Jul 2020
woow great. after gotou sees that yoshida is open to new relationships and obviously has something going on with other women, she suddenly shows interest ugh it's so annoying

Apr 27, 2021 2:41 PM
Jan 2011
Gotou is a lying piece of trash Yoshida needs to stop wasting his time on her and find a better girl.
Apr 27, 2021 3:15 PM
Mar 2019
So Gotou is finally meeting Sayu huh, waiting for the next episode.
I love K-On, and so should you.

Apr 27, 2021 3:21 PM

Mar 2014
I feel like Gotou is just stringing him along for selfish reasons in order to assure herself she is liked and pursued. Idk this whole scenario just seems fishy to me, I'd be surprised if her confession was genuine and she was indeed a virgin. Yoshida kinda believed her and like a chad told her to ask *him* to date when she wants, nice. At least he won't be toyed with until she makes her move.

Once again some boob shots are a bit awkward and unnecessary, especially during scenes where there are no sexual undertones and it's only a simple conversation. I wish they would lay off the fanservice a bit but whatever Ive seen worse lmao
Apr 27, 2021 3:31 PM

Sep 2016
Danae said:
I feel like Gotou is just stringing him along for selfish reasons in order to assure herself she is liked and pursued. Idk this whole scenario just seems fishy to me, I'd be surprised if her confession was genuine and she was indeed a virgin. Yoshida kinda believed her and like a chad told her to ask *him* to date when she wants, nice. At least he won't be toyed with until she makes her move.

Once again some boob shots are a bit awkward and unnecessary, especially during scenes where there are no sexual undertones and it's only a simple conversation. I wish they would lay off the fanservice a bit but whatever Ive seen worse lmao

That whole dinner scene was strange. It is clear she is toying with him. She seems overly involved. I don't believe that she actually likes Yoshida. If she did she would have accepted his feelings. These characters are nearly 30 not teenagers, but her behavior feels manipulative.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2021

243 by Wholesome_Seeker »»
May 27, 5:14 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2021

303 by Muow »»
May 24, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2021

175 by Muow »»
May 22, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2021

428 by GHWolfKing »»
May 21, 7:22 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

155 by mushi_Jyou »»
Mar 30, 4:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.