Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 9, 2013 12:13 PM
Sep 2012
I just watched the older version and they didn't show nearly as much blood when Gon kicked Genthru and when Gon punched Genthru

2011: 2
old version: 1

2011 wins.
Apr 9, 2013 1:36 PM
Oct 2009
mrsticky005 said:
mrsword said:
To Anyone saying this version did not censor anything and its just different style, FALSE!

MadHouse Changed the angle of many scenes to try and censor the hand, for example:

I do not mind that, just don't say there is no censorship please, k? k thx

Madhouse didn't change any angles from the OVA because in case you
didn't know Madhouse isn't trying to remake the OVAs but instead
make a reboot of the manga and yes there is a difference.

There is no censorship. Know why? Because they already showed his
arm got exploded quite clearly. You're confusing toning down with
censorship. If you see what happens then that's not censorship.
At the very least it's really poor job of censorship.

just to clarify something, my problem is not with the anime, my problem is with you and other people who are bashing the ova and saying this version and let me quote you
"and it was just as violent as the OVA
and I dare say even the manga too."

you were just saying that this episode was as violent as the manga, my reply was for that stupid comment.

and again FALSE! the scenes from the OVA and the MANGA are THE EXACT SAME

so you see, yes they changed the angles and you would be stupid if you don't think that this is a technique for censoring, just like they censored the stomach of the man who exploded few episodes back..

we saw the hand but then again it was toned down ( only burned? no gore or ripped skin?) and you say as violent as the manga? or find me the difference between the two versions/ manga? OH PLEASE ._.

BTW I also said I DO NOT MIND IT

so really I wont waste my time with this dead argument anymore... later
Apr 10, 2013 1:20 PM

Dec 2008
Where was it announced that we will get more arcs animated ?

Was the old HxH up to GI then ended ??

I would love to see a new arc and all but I don't see anything talking about that.
Apr 10, 2013 1:23 PM
Dec 2012
namedrisk said:

I would love to see a new arc and all but I don't see anything talking about that.

Stop. Don't get the Huntards hopes up, they are going to rage when they announce that Hunter x Hunter is ending in the next week or two.

Their tears will be delicious.
Apr 10, 2013 1:48 PM
Oct 2011
namedrisk said:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=583827

Next episode should be where the old version stopped.
Apr 10, 2013 1:52 PM
Dec 2012
No. Stop. Candor what are you doing y...you...BAKERU
Apr 10, 2013 9:32 PM

Mar 2009
Amazing episode, also loved they way they kept true to the manga. <3

And about the censorship, considering its a sunday morning show, this was minimal, and we are guaranteed to get more censorship than this. So if this pisses anyone off, go read the manga instead, get your gore from there, and rather focus on the animated parts here.

:)
Apr 11, 2013 10:03 AM
Feb 2009
Anyone know the music/song used for the fight with Gon & Genthru?
Apr 11, 2013 10:34 AM
Mar 2012
Leaulux said:

Stop. Don't get the Huntards hopes up, they are going to rage when they announce that Hunter x Hunter is ending in the next week or two.

Their tears will be delicious.

What's a Huntard? And why are you still alive?
Apr 11, 2013 2:03 PM

Jun 2008
mrsticky005 said:
Alexx_ said:
mrsticky005 said:

Once again I don't see anything. Aside from differences in
drawing style they are the same. No censorship.

Honestly I think you are just making up stuff.

If you like the 1999 one better because you think it looks more "brutal"
(which it doesn't) that's whatever. But don't go saying the 2011 is
censored when it shows virtually the exact same amount of damage.

Killua vs Jonas in the 2011 is censorship. This isn't.
Well I had to use the term "brutal" since I wasn't quite sure what was the right term.
Also, I never stated I did like the 1999 version better. It shows more in the manga as well. Yes I am clearly making stuff even though I showed you multiple images.
I bet you thought this wasn't censored in the anime as well

Also, I'm going to end the discussion here since I know we're never going to come to an agreement and I know how persistent you are, especially with making those retarded vs. threads.

Just because you can't demonstrate any real difference between
the two versions doesn't mean you should act like a five year old
and be hating on my threads which have nothing to do with this topic.

But thank you for at least having the common sense of knowing when to quit.
Of course it would be better had you not start such a pointless argument
in the first place. Don't pretend like you didn't know this would happen.

Good riddance.

Wow! you are a whole new level of stupid.
Apr 11, 2013 9:32 PM

May 2012
Great episode. Got to be honest, though I got kind of rustled when they healed them. I mean, I expected them not to be killed(now that Killua seems to have gone soft) but don't make it so easy for them.

Otherwise though, looking forward to this new arc you guys are talking about. Are Gon and Killua 13 yet?
Apr 11, 2013 10:11 PM
Apr 2013
gettogaara said:
Great episode. Got to be honest, though I got kind of rustled when they healed them. I mean, I expected them not to be killed(now that Killua seems to have gone soft) but don't make it so easy for them.

Otherwise though, looking forward to this new arc you guys are talking about. Are Gon and Killua 13 yet?

As they were 12 during the first Hunter Exam, and Killua just took it for the second time, I'd say yes. :D

And as for Killua going soft... well.
Apr 12, 2013 10:40 PM

Dec 2008
zoleth said:

And as for Killua going soft... well.

Hyping me for the Chimera arc!!!
Apr 13, 2013 2:10 AM

Jan 2013
great episode. face pacing though. the long anticipated Gon X Genthru fight. too bad genthru didnt get the first Rock punch from Gon and tripped over it. Im looking forward to Chimera Ant. Almost dont want (today's) slower episode. either ways, another fantastic presentation from Madhouse. hahaha Gon kinda looked like an injured rat with the blown up arm. wasnt too badly censored either. I remember they rushed through a few things though. specifically they didnt mention that "they decided to heal their enemies long before they all met" like they did in the OVA. i enjoyed it overall.

edit: killua has gone a little soft, hasnt he? he's still a beast atleast.
Apr 13, 2013 8:57 AM

Sep 2012
I like how they used less censorship even than an OVA.
Apr 14, 2013 1:13 AM

Jun 2012
Really great episode, that fight was so good! And ofc Gon would heal want to heal everyone ^^

Great ending, too, right when the ED soundtrack started playing. Again, I really loved this episode ^^

5/5.

Apr 20, 2013 5:24 PM

Jun 2009
katsucats said:
I kind of wished he lost his arm permanently. I hate the prominence of get out of jail free cards in shounen fight anime. Characters need to be held accountable for their decisions.

Normally I'd agree here but, you know, we've only known about the card to heal wounds throughout the majority of the arc. I admit that I didn't think about it at first but it was very clearly foreshadowed previously, particularly when it was revealed that the guy who hired the players was actually looking for this particular card.

It's too bad we had an absolutely great fight scene, with some very well done strategy and yet the thread devolves into an argument over censorship.
Ston3_FreeN7Apr 20, 2013 5:31 PM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 23, 2013 2:20 PM

Jul 2009
Gon has to be the most tenacious antagonist in shounen. He's brilliant.
May 23, 2013 3:39 PM

Apr 2013
^ The fight against the Bombers was Killua's plan :3
Jun 3, 2013 11:01 AM
Sep 2009
Gon is a freaking, selfish prick!

This anime toned it down a bit but back when I watched OVA I seriously wanted to kill the kid.

He is freaking selfish and dumb and only dose what he wants. A spoiled brat who gets away from every punishment no matter how selfish and dumb his actions are.
If he was not an MC, he would not get those arms back. Especially that fast. Gon learned nothing at all.

He really needs a good a lesson with long lasting effect, otherwise he is the worst MC out there who gives very bad example to follow.

Actually he is more like anti-hero. While he does care for his friends, his idiocy and selfishness always puts them under danger what makes him a prick.

They should have kept his hands destroyed for a while so he would think about his actions.
Jun 7, 2013 12:20 AM

May 2012
Gosh, I was in panic when Gon lose his hand! Damn, good thing he is in Greed Island.. what a risk! And that fight was pure epic!
Jun 10, 2013 8:26 PM

Nov 2011
Gon is one tough son of a bitch. The kid got a lot of respect from me this episode for his fight against that bomber.
Jul 28, 2013 10:50 AM

Feb 2011
I've said it and I'll say it as many times as I need to , but Gon is a masochist , lol.
Aug 4, 2013 4:45 PM

Dec 2012
I hate this episode so much. I didn't even bother to watch the (2011) version, I just skipped the entire greed island arc since I disliked it so much.

Anyway looking forward to watching the new material that I haven't seen before. I hope the chimera ant arc is good or at least on the level of the Yorknew arc.
Aug 4, 2013 5:26 PM

Feb 2013
tsudecimo said:
I hate this episode so much. I didn't even bother to watch the (2011) version, I just skipped the entire greed island arc since I disliked it so much.

Anyway looking forward to watching the new material that I haven't seen before. I hope the chimera ant arc is good or at least on the level of the Yorknew arc.

I liked it more then the Yorknew arc

to be fair, Madhouse adapted the Greed Island material really well.

But if you had an issued with the story and not how it was presented, then whatever
Aug 5, 2013 1:42 AM

Dec 2012
DAMN! That's all I could say for the extremes Gon went to in this fight, seeing his hand blown off was insane. The large rock card trap was clever. Looks like the game's about to end, I wonder where this will lead.
Aug 6, 2013 12:06 PM
Jul 2012
Great episode.
That fight between Gon was really awesome!
5/5
Aug 25, 2013 5:48 AM

Jan 2012
I love the track when the archangel heals them
and altough I've seen the ovas I fgt how Gon beat bomber
awesome fight
Dec 11, 2013 7:42 AM

Oct 2012
Awesome fight!!
I had enough to see priceless faces of Bomber
Almost at the end of the arc, huh?

Oh Killua, so Gold Dust Girl is your preference??

UnbornMVs said:
I've said it and I'll say it as many times as I need to , but Gon is a masochist , lol.

Lol, yes but in a good way

Zell182 said:
Gon has to be the most tenacious antagonist in shounen. He's brilliant.

Killua1102 said:
^ The fight against the Bombers was Killua's plan :3

I believe he's talking about Gon & his both arms xD
I believe it's not in Killua's plan
"Signature removed"
Dec 12, 2013 1:30 AM

Jan 2012
gon needs to learn a lesson. his pride is not the end all be all. his pride, if it is related to the safety and trust of his friends, should not overcome everything including logic and promises. but it always does. i like it as a character fault but only on the condition that he freakin matures over time

with that being said, holy shit that was intense! i was mildly horrified to see he'd sacrificed his forearm. great fight.
Jan 7, 2014 12:59 AM

Jul 2013
I'm starting to get pissed off by Gon... when his let hand was destroyed I was kinda hoping that he would stay that way... as a lesson that one's idiocy and selfishness must have a limit.

what?? so they just became friends with those fucking bombers like nothing happened?? Killua was raised to be an assassin.. it was against his will.. those fuckers deserves to be tortured by Feitan dammit!! Gon's logic of healing them because the fight is over is fucking ridiculous and stupid.. that logic can only applied on games or sports.. they're fucking enemies with their lives on the line for fuck's sake..

oh well.. I guess there really is no such thing as a perfect shounen anime.. I'm really disappointed..
Jan 7, 2014 4:25 AM

May 2013
PrimeX said:
I'm starting to get pissed off by Gon... when his let hand was destroyed I was kinda hoping that he would stay that way... as a lesson that one's idiocy and selfishness must have a limit.

what?? so they just became friends with those fucking bombers like nothing happened?? Killua was raised to be an assassin.. it was against his will.. those fuckers deserves to be tortured by Feitan dammit!! Gon's logic of healing them because the fight is over is fucking ridiculous and stupid.. that logic can only applied on games or sports.. they're fucking enemies with their lives on the line for fuck's sake..

oh well.. I guess there really is no such thing as a perfect shounen anime.. I'm really disappointed..

They not friends with the bombers or anything like that but Gon is the type of person that doesn't hate other folks even if they are the devil unless they harm people he cares about. Remember how he didn't forgive the guy that used Zushi to make him fight back in Heavens arena. The bombers were lucky that they didn't hurt anybody Gon cared for.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Jan 7, 2014 6:49 PM
Aug 2013
such a proper send-off

and I'm lost for words :')

I'll talk about this later
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2014 4:14 AM

Dec 2011
Great episode. Glad Gon got his hand back but was kinda annoyed they healed the bomber

Jan 11, 2014 3:36 AM
Aug 2013
PrimeX said:

I disagree, out of all the main shonen character's idiocies this one is not just a 'trope' and feels like an actual part of the story, Gon sounds self-centered, that's part of his character more than a running-joke. >.> and he still only wanted to fight a person one on one and win legitimately (in his own) way. Can't blame him for being in-character, he still followed with the plan and won without any nakama-ness :P
Besides he let them go only because they've done worse (Killua in particular), they'd be hypocrites to judge them in that way. Quite un-shonen like

Back to episode: I wish they animated the hand part better, with more blood or something, didn't look blown enough for me... Still I loved this fight even more than Hisoka.
Genthru is so underrated, I think because he's the only villain to not make it to the rest of the story.

Gon going off course thanks to his ego made it more intese, usually I'd be put off because it'd just be an angry MC shouting and punching until he powers up, but it seriously raised the stakes. And in a justified way.

Breaking his windpipe was more painful than the arm scene xD I love the plan, the use of gasoline, the 1-minute card thing (great foreshadowing), and I like how they admitted Killua has done worse... they kept it in line with the development in Yorknew when they were captured by spiders
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2014 5:14 AM

Oct 2008
PrimeX said:

Just noticing this post myself. But yeah. Gon.

The thing with Gon is, is that he's always been shown to have a vague moral base. Much of this can be attributed to the fact that he's still a child, and thus far, has been thrown into a lot of pretty fucked up situations for someone as young as he (or anyone, really). I mean, we all love the relationship between Gon and Killua. Something that needs to be addressed, however, is that Gon from the very start, didn't care that Killua was an assassin. They became fast friends, and Gon decided he was a good person. An assassin, by their very nature, is a murderer. Gon had seen and heard of Killua's exploits, but it didnt bother him. Gon has his own moral code that's outside that of society at large, and in that regard, makes him pretty similar to the Phantom Troupe, really. Point is, while it's easy to label Gon as a Toriyama-esque shonen-lead doofus, that's only him superficially. On the inside, Gon is really, truly just a child who judges the world by what he sees in front of him. He's naive and straightforward. He's an optimist. To him, his defeating of Gentrhu was enough of a punishment in his eyes to put his crimes behind him. And as Killua himself mentioned this episode, he's done a lot of terrible things himself; Gon is giving him a chance to turn a new leaf just as he did in his mind for Killua (though of course, that's almost certain not to happen, as while Killua is still a child, Genthru is very much an adult).

Of course, there's also his recklessness. In his fight, there was no room in his mind for anything other than victory. Simply defeating Genthru wasn't enough; he had to show Genthru that he was a worthy opponent by forcing him to use his hatsu. As Genthru noted, the kid can truly lapse into moments of reckless insanity. In truth, Gon couldn't have gotten this far without that sort of willful tenacity. Of course, he also couldn't have done it without both his friends and luck.

Gon isn't a perfect, idealistic shonen protagonist. And to me, that's great - I'll take a flawed, morally nebulous lead over a bland, self-righteous paragon of justice any day of the week. And as you're seeing in this arc, his true colors are coming out gradually the closer he gets to the target of his wrath.
DangerrJan 11, 2014 5:26 AM
Jan 11, 2014 5:36 AM

Jun 2013
@CeeTwo

Agree with everything you said especially the Genthru part,He is so underrated.

His abilities are unique and I love his personality.

About the hand thing though, He simply incinerated the Skin of his Hand To the point where the Veins to that part Freezed.

That is the only explanation I can give.
Mar 18, 2014 8:35 PM
Aug 2013
Flume said:
The one in the OVA looked like he had fur

Saw an amv on that! shiit his sking looks like leather.
Mar 18, 2014 8:36 PM
Aug 2013
Fantastic episode, gon's a real crazy one. He takes the no give up mentality way far its nuts! I love how this anime's action packed but still uses wits. Strength and even abilities arent even the biggest factor.
Mar 19, 2014 9:57 AM

Dec 2013
That was a good fight and all, but I bet Bisky could have taken out bomberman 1 in a simpler fight.
Love and Peace!!!
Mar 19, 2014 10:33 AM

Jun 2011
Thund3r1 said:
That was a good fight and all, but I bet Bisky could have taken out bomberman 1 in a simpler fight.

That is true; however, it would be illogical for Bisky to fight Genthru for these following reasons:
One, I believe Genthru was going to go after Gon no matter what because Gon has the Patch of Shore.
Two, Gon's group knows Genthru's abilities but do not know Sub or Bara's abilities. Since no matter who Bisky fights, she will be victorious, would it be better if she took down Genthru when they already know his abilities? The logical answer would be no because knowing someone's Nen ability is an extremely powerful tool (which could potentially launch Gon to victory). It would make more sense for her to fight either Sub or Bara because their abilities are unknown. If Bisky fought Genthru, she would have won, but what about Gon against Bara or Sub? Without knowing their abilities or having a plan to counter them, Gon's chances of winning would be questionable (due to Killua's self-sacrificing nature, this is why Killua is the only one facing an opponent where his chance of victory is questionable).
Animelist」 ♪「 Mangalist 」♫
[/size]

Mar 19, 2014 10:36 AM

Jan 2014
I doubt Biske would have won, if she did not use the same plan.
Mar 19, 2014 10:53 AM

Dec 2013
Dangerr said:
PrimeX said:

Just noticing this post myself. But yeah. Gon.

The thing with Gon is, is that he's always been shown to have a vague moral base. Much of this can be attributed to the fact that he's still a child, and thus far, has been thrown into a lot of pretty fucked up situations for someone as young as he (or anyone, really). I mean, we all love the relationship between Gon and Killua. Something that needs to be addressed, however, is that Gon from the very start, didn't care that Killua was an assassin. They became fast friends, and Gon decided he was a good person. An assassin, by their very nature, is a murderer. Gon had seen and heard of Killua's exploits, but it didnt bother him. Gon has his own moral code that's outside that of society at large, and in that regard, makes him pretty similar to the Phantom Troupe, really. Point is, while it's easy to label Gon as a Toriyama-esque shonen-lead doofus, that's only him superficially. On the inside, Gon is really, truly just a child who judges the world by what he sees in front of him. He's naive and straightforward. He's an optimist. To him, his defeating of Gentrhu was enough of a punishment in his eyes to put his crimes behind him. And as Killua himself mentioned this episode, he's done a lot of terrible things himself; Gon is giving him a chance to turn a new leaf just as he did in his mind for Killua (though of course, that's almost certain not to happen, as while Killua is still a child, Genthru is very much an adult).

Of course, there's also his recklessness. In his fight, there was no room in his mind for anything other than victory. Simply defeating Genthru wasn't enough; he had to show Genthru that he was a worthy opponent by forcing him to use his hatsu. As Genthru noted, the kid can truly lapse into moments of reckless insanity. In truth, Gon couldn't have gotten this far without that sort of willful tenacity. Of course, he also couldn't have done it without both his friends and luck.

Gon isn't a perfect, idealistic shonen protagonist. And to me, that's great - I'll take a flawed, morally nebulous lead over a bland, self-righteous paragon of justice any day of the week. And as you're seeing in this arc, his true colors are coming out gradually the closer he gets to the target of his wrath.

to Primex- Actually, since Gon knew the plan to heal everyone at the end his decision to sacrifice his Left arm is not quite as idiotic as it would have been otherwise (but yes still partially crazy).

Also, I kinda agree that Killua's comparison between himself and the bombers doesn't add up. Yes he was a child and yes he was forced by his family to kill (there is a reason children aren't charged the same way as adults) and Killua has been avoiding killing for a while. However, I still respect their decision to prevent the bombers from dying from their injuries, though I wish they would have left them partially injured. After all they're tied up and no longer a threat.
Love and Peace!!!
Mar 19, 2014 10:53 AM

Jun 2011
judals said:

According to this chart, Bisky is even stronger than Chrollo and Hisoka:
http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/File:Hunter_x_Hunter_Official_power_level_chart.png

Of course this chart is not really canon and numbers are definitely quite meaningless in Nen battles, but it does take canon data from the manga. And considering that Bisky's true strength has not really been shown yet (as she has not been shown to use Nen at all during battles), I think it is safe to say that she would win against Genthru.
[/size]

Mar 19, 2014 10:56 AM

Dec 2013
xmaikokoro said:
Thund3r1 said:

That is true; however, it would be illogical for Bisky to fight Genthru for these following reasons:
One, I believe Genthru was going to go after Gon no matter what because Gon has the Patch of Shore.
Two, Gon's group knows Genthru's abilities but do not know Sub or Bara's abilities. Since no matter who Bisky fights, she will be victorious, would it be better if she took down Genthru when they already know his abilities? The logical answer would be no because knowing someone's Nen ability is an extremely powerful tool (which could potentially launch Gon to victory). It would make more sense for her to fight either Sub or Bara because their abilities are unknown. If Bisky fought Genthru, she would have won, but what about Gon against Bara or Sub? Without knowing their abilities or having a plan to counter them, Gon's chances of winning would be questionable (due to Killua's self-sacrificing nature, this is why Killua is the only one facing an opponent where his chance of victory is questionable).

OK, this makes sense.
Love and Peace!!!
Mar 19, 2014 1:56 PM

Jan 2014
xmaikokoro said:
judals said:

http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/File:Hunter_x_Hunter_Official_power_level_chart.png

Of course this chart is not really canon and numbers are definitely quite meaningless in Nen battles, but it does take canon data from the manga. And considering that Bisky's true strength has not really been shown yet (as she has not been shown to use Nen at all during battles), I think it is safe to say that she would win against Genthru.

charts don't count

she might punch better but he's got a superior hatsu, so whoever fought him needed the surprise plan.
GrunbeldMar 19, 2014 2:03 PM
Mar 19, 2014 3:02 PM

Jun 2011
judals said:
xmaikokoro said:
judals said:

charts don't count

she might punch better but he's got a superior hatsu, so whoever fought him needed the surprise plan.

Sure, I said that the chart is not really worth much in this discussion since a lot can determine the outcome of Nen battles. However, you cannot completely neglect the chart because it not only shows that Bisky is stronger than Genthru, but the fact that she pretty much matches, if not beats him, in any category according to Togashi.

A superior hatsu means nothing if your opponent knows how your hatsu works, which is exactly what Bisky knows. She knows just as well as Gon what can be done to block his attacks and nullify abilities such as Countdown. In fact, she can probably do it better because her use of aura would not be as sloppy as Gon's. She can also throw a Ko punch similar to Gon's Jajaken. It might not be as strong because she's not an enhancer but it'll be good enough. Also, Bisky probably has more experience as Genthru because of her age.
[/size]

May 21, 2014 6:08 PM

Apr 2014
I have a terrible, terrible feeling that Biscuit is bound the grave. It must be the cute girl + mentor + too awesome for this world fatal combination; a siren call for misery and NEVER FORGET YOU etc.. UGH.

Also, Gon is an idiot. *claws at face* For a while I thought he'd lost that limb completely. Thank God I'm not his mother or wife or falfiuheviu!,,,,,,,,!

BUT OTHERWISE so many great things, too many to county. Angel Breath + kindness to murderers was especially great. No matter the evil, and evil person can turn back when given the chance.

(Let's hope they take this chance with their whole goddamn hearts. THEN LET ME LIKE YOU, CREEPY FREAKS.)
May 21, 2014 6:18 PM

May 2014
currycurry said:
I have a terrible, terrible feeling that Biscuit is bound the grave. It must be the cute girl + mentor + too awesome for this world fatal combination; a siren call for misery and NEVER FORGET YOU etc.. UGH.

You actually watched episode 73, right?

currycurry said:
BUT OTHERWISE so many great things, too many to county. Angel Breath + kindness to murderers was especially great. No matter the evil, and evil person can turn back when given the chance.

I thought that wasn't the reasoning behind letting them live. They are pretty much expected to be the same bunch of scumbags they have been so far. It was merely pointless to take their lives then, when the fight had been over.
May 21, 2014 7:20 PM

Apr 2014
Yeah, I watched episode 73. EXTRA CUTE PRETTY MUSCLE GIRL.

I get that since the fight was over "why not let them live?" But it harkens back to Killua, scissor man, and evil deeds. It's likely they'll remain scumbags, but returning evil with kindness can make an impact on scumbags, as we've seen with an assassin and a hair licker.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Knov's shoes

Guaxinito - Sep 22

3 by Cory0905 »»
Yesterday, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 105 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2013

150 by oozePOP »»
Sep 22, 9:47 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 131 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 27, 2014

1046 by Ougi0Best0Girl »»
Sep 20, 3:25 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 100 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ValeBreck - Oct 15, 2013

162 by samagra7 »»
Sep 19, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 148 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Sep 23, 2014

933 by LizIsListing »»
Sep 18, 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.