Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 26, 2012 6:07 PM

Jan 2009
Abuduabah, hubshabdiwa! Holy crap, can this get anymore intense?! Freaking love this anime!
Mar 26, 2012 8:23 PM
Mar 2012
I had to really think to figure out why Yukki was so upset about Yuno killing 2nd world Yuno. But it makes sense to me now because he bonded with 2nd world Yuno and not 1st world Yuno. So essentially, she killed the one that he connected with and he has no connection with the 1st world Yuno because he is 2nd world Yukki, not 1st world Yukki. I would be upset too if I were him.
Mar 26, 2012 9:16 PM

Sep 2011
lyly23 said:
I had to really think to figure out why Yukki was so upset about Yuno killing 2nd world Yuno.

^This.
That Second Yuno Still Will Become Like The First Yuno (Yandere Bitch) If She's A Participant In The Game Or She's Already A Participant.

Since Someone Who Replied In My Post Didn't Really Answer My Question.

Mar 27, 2012 1:32 AM

Oct 2011
oh, the tragedy! stuck in a loop (maybe forever) having to kill yr.self to be with the one you love.......wow.......but yuno is a true villain? hard to say.....do the ends justify the means? this show brings up so many interesting points, all in one episode - i love time travel, loops, doubles, and confusing theorems therein - can't wait to see what happens next! also, what the hell does this mean: sutai and eins boobies are together forever??? lastly, the sex scene was both hysterically funny and touching at the same time (and also deeply disturbing: when was yuno going to pick up an ax and murder yukiteru?)...
Mar 27, 2012 2:09 AM

Sep 2011
^ Well Killing Yukki In The End Is Her Plan To Begin With When Other Diary Users Are Dead So That She Will Become God And Repeat Its Endless Cycle.

Mar 27, 2012 2:18 AM

Dec 2008
Meh not to try to hop on the manga is superior to the anime bandwagon but I just felt quite a bit was missing unless it is me. I mean I just felt Deus's explanation on Time leaps while not absolutely necessary provided a greater understanding for what was going on. The second thing is that MurMur didn't explain Yuno's third blunder in the game in which where Yuki descovered the bodies in which changed the whole future by people thinking there is a 'fake' Yuno in the game. And third I just also thought the one scene where 1st world Yuno kills 2nd world Yuno and she finally starts calling Yukiteru "yukki~" would have been nice.

edit: just realized it also didn't explain about how Yuno obtained her second diary. Assumptions is an ugly thing ya know lol
On a positive note, epic Yuno scream. Also Yuno bashing at the door was awesome
tysonultimaMar 27, 2012 2:24 AM
Mar 27, 2012 3:10 AM

Oct 2011
CharbbyLoves said:
^ Well Killing Yukki In The End Is Her Plan To Begin With When Other Diary Users Are Dead So That She Will Become God And Repeat Its Endless Cycle.
she has to kill him to be with him, then she has to kill herself, repeat the process over and over to be with him - she's stuck in her own self-perpetuating hell -classic time paradox and classic tragedy (reminds of some story of the greek gods)....great stuff!
Mar 27, 2012 4:23 AM

Apr 2011
Loool.
Mar 27, 2012 6:05 AM

Dec 2008
Yukkii was too shy to get close to Yuno, how odd XD
"please be gentle" I thought she would prefer it the rough way *lol*

at least Mirai Nikki doesn't let me down in this season.
I didn't expect the timetravel thing, it was cool.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2012 6:06 AM

Jun 2008
Wow! So that explains why Yuno was such a good killing machine but it leaves a lot of questions about stuff she seemed like she didn't knew or wasn't sertain about that she should have full knowledge.

itsvero said:

I don't get why Yukiteru was making such a deal out of Yuno killing the other Yuno because they're basically the same person, the 1st Yuno just had more "life experience". Didn't the 2nd Yuno kill her parents already? And Yukiteru was saying how "omg Yuno killed the Yuno that confessed to me" but I'm pretty sure the 1st Yuno confessed to you too...

Well as you say the second Yuno has more "life experience" So he lost the virgin one. The second one wasn't a virgin like she told him. She already fucked his other self.
It's all about virginity. The guy lost the virgin pussy and his pissed about it.
Mar 27, 2012 9:09 AM
Aug 2009
I think by introducing the time-travel aspect into this series, the writer has really cheated the viewer. That came out of literally nowhere, and at this stage I think the writer can just pull any old twist out of his ass and the deluded people who love this series will eat it right up. Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on this series just for the sake of it. Right up until episode 8 or 9, for me this was one of the best series of the season. But the constant suspension of disbelief, Deus Ex Machina, plot holes etc. I have had to endure have made me come to hate the living shit out of this series.
Mar 27, 2012 10:45 AM

Jul 2008
octal9 said:
CharbbyLoves said:
she has to kill him to be with him, then she has to kill herself, repeat the process over and over to be with him - she's stuck in her own self-perpetuating hell -classic time paradox and classic tragedy (reminds of some story of the greek gods)....great stuff!

I don't know if I'm just being an idiot but why does Yuno have to keep on killing Yuki and herself to be with him?

I thought that the original Yuno wanted to go back in time to be with Yuki again because she assumed that becoming a god would make Yuki come back to life....The second Yuno already knows that she can't bring Yuki back, I assumed that she just wants to kill him to become god as she's fully aware that she can't bring Yuki back to life- the end?
"LET'S HOSPITAL!"
Mar 27, 2012 11:14 AM

Mar 2010
Twigglet said:

I don't know if I'm just being an idiot but why does Yuno have to keep on killing Yuki and herself to be with him?

If I understood it correctly, she does this so that she can be with him. In the end, he always falls in love with her and refuses to kill her. So she kills him, turns back time (kills her past self) and enjoys time with her love. Since if she wins he dies permanently and he wouldn't kill her because he falls in love with her, Yuuno probably figured out there was no other way out (or this was the easiest to her).

This ep was rather intense, many things were explained and I finally feel that I get it. Murmur was seriously cool, I wish she would start out like that. I feel sorry for the Yuno from this world, it was really heartbreaking when she wrote "help me" on the wall. :-( I wonder what they'll do in the next 3 episodes, this ep gave me a feeling of it being the second to last but 3 more episodes? I hope they won't drag it out.
Mar 27, 2012 11:55 AM
Dec 2009
HammersFan10 said:
I think by introducing the time-travel aspect into this series, the writer has really cheated the viewer. That came out of literally nowhere, and at this stage I think the writer can just pull any old twist out of his ass and the deluded people who love this series will eat it right up. Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on this series just for the sake of it. Right up until episode 8 or 9, for me this was one of the best series of the season. But the constant suspension of disbelief, Deus Ex Machina, plot holes etc. I have had to endure have made me come to hate the living shit out of this series.

Saying the time-loop came out of nowhere, you obviously didn't watch the first 20 seconds of episode 1?
Mar 27, 2012 12:05 PM

Jul 2008
Holy crap!!! I watched the first bit of the first ep again and completely forgot that that happened

HikaruIzumi said:
Twigglet said:

If I understood it correctly, she does this so that she can be with him. In the end, he always falls in love with her and refuses to kill her. So she kills him, turns back time (kills her past self) and enjoys time with her love. Since if she wins he dies permanently and he wouldn't kill her because he falls in love with her, Yuuno probably figured out there was no other way out (or this was the easiest to her).

Ahh, understood. I guess i understand why she would do all of that again, I just didn't think it was blatant that she would, going by the reason why she turned back time in the first place, but I finally grasp it better now. :)
TwiggletMar 27, 2012 12:09 PM
"LET'S HOSPITAL!"
Mar 27, 2012 12:58 PM

Feb 2012
It was generally really good. There was one part where they showed yuki and yuno? on the bed and it looked really awkward.. well they way they drew it anyway. OTher than that it was really good :D can't wait for the next episodes.
Mar 27, 2012 3:01 PM

Nov 2011
I liked the way they adapted the time-paradox thing this episode. It was really cool. It was a nice ost episode, but watching the episodes isn't as much fun now that I spoiled the manga D:
Mar 27, 2012 4:40 PM

Feb 2012
MORE SEX, PLEASE.
and i lol'd so hard when she just liked, pulled that axe out of nowhere. you think he would have noticed. but if it's seriously that easy to hide an axe under the blanket while having sex.. axe check will always be done now.

anyways, knew this was going to happen cause i read spoilers, ohp. buut i like this series. so can't wait for next week.~
Mar 27, 2012 5:18 PM
Feb 2012
My question is: why was Yuno using a cleaver to chop firewood when she has an axe? Or is that axe reserved for Yukki only? lol
Mar 27, 2012 5:32 PM
Feb 2012
Man, I'm a sucker for time travel anime!

I still can't come up with a reasonable conclusion on how this is going to end. I don't know if the ED has something to do with the storyline itself, but if it does, Yuno might hide from Yukki so they both die the 28th. But that doesn't make sense at all since she most likely wants to kill Yukki and do this all over again to spend as much time as possible with him - if she wants to do it again, that is. Doesn't she need to kill two Yunos if she does? ಠ_ಠ That would be one extra Yuno for each time she goes back. But still, what's the point? Going through an endless loop to spend time with someone you love has to tear on your mind, but she's crazy already so who knows(?).

Yukki is probably going to do everything in his power to be the victor and somehow come up with an alternative timeline where everything turns out great. I, for one, can't think of one. But that means he has to kill himself, and that's exactly why he became mad at the current Yuno. The only way he can bring back his parents is to give up his power and go back in time and give up his powers, just as Yuno did, or else he can't bring back his parents' souls.

Also, Murmur seemed quite friendly to me since she showed Yukki what actually happened. I still don't know if it's for some heinous personal gains or if she's really good. Damn, this show is so confusing and amazing at the same time. As I said, I'm a sucker for time temper anime.

I really love this anime, but CURSE YOU CLIFFHANGERS!
maluser9999Mar 27, 2012 7:05 PM
Mar 28, 2012 3:37 AM
Oct 2007
I hate the pacing, bad decision. Another studio might have done better. Despite avoiding spoiler tag and the forum after the episode Akise found out that the third corpse was also Yuno, this episode wasn't that surprising or twisted. Hopefully the last arc reveals more shocking plot.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2012 4:05 AM

Apr 2007
wait a min...if Yuki had sex with the 1st yuno, and the 1st yuno already had sex with the 1st yuki from the 1st world...doesnt that mean she isnt a virgin? wow...and he didnt notice...makes sense.
Mar 28, 2012 6:41 AM
Feb 2012
So I just woke up and had a strange dream about Mirai Nikki. o_o

This is basically what my thoughts on it are;

I still can't let go of the ED where Yuno is all alone in a world in decline, so I'm thinking it's part of the plot. Maybe that is a third tuno, who won the second game and went back in time to the second world. Since she already knew second Yuno was going to kill first Yuno, she stayed away from there. Maybe she (the third Yuno) finally realised that no matter what she does, it will never change the fact that she has to re-live the second timeline for an eternity, and she don't want Yukki to be mad at her. Yukki is her only light in the darkness and even though she betrayed him in the first timeline, she had good intentions after all, she just didn't know you couldn't ressurect someone (with their soul).

We have already been shown that breaking another Yuno's diary doesn't kill a Yuno with another diary (when Akise destroyed one of Yuno's diaries, it was probably the first Yuno's diary, unless it broke when second Yuno killed first Yuno). So that means that several Yunos can participate in the same survival game, because it's the same person in a way. So the third one, who realised that she can't bring back Yukki's parents, Yukki or any other for that matter, has given up.

But this is what confuses me. Why would she just give up and what happened to the second timeline? Yuno obviously won that since there's a third Yuno, but how? And how does Murmur's role play out in all of this? I didn't dream about Murmur at all, and I really think that she's going to be a big part of the plot now.

I just wanted to share this since I found it weird that I had a dream about Mirai Nikki. It might sound absolutely stupid, but who knows? :D

Can't wait for next episode, gaah!
Mar 28, 2012 8:25 AM

Mar 2010
CEMPUNK said:
wait a min...if Yuki had sex with the 1st yuno, and the 1st yuno already had sex with the 1st yuki from the 1st world...doesnt that mean she isnt a virgin? wow...and he didnt notice...makes sense.

Actually, she was a virgin, or at least it was heavily implied several times. Like when she said she wanted Yuki to be her first during 6th arc. It's possible that in the first world they didn't have sex together since Yuki noticed from those fragments of the first world that it was slightly different. Not to mention that Yuno was rather shy around Yuki at first, which means that their relationship most likely didn't go as far as in the 2nd world. In the 2nd world she wanted to enjoy being with him as much as possible, so she pushed on their relationship and unlike the Yuno we saw in flashbacks form past, she was actively pursuing Yuki.

Besides, we're talking about a guy who didn't notice an axe in their futon!
Mar 28, 2012 9:23 AM

Oct 2010
I still can't believe Yukiteru had sex with Yuno. That's pretty fucking disturbing if you ask me.
Mar 28, 2012 9:29 AM

Apr 2007
HikaruIzumi said:
Besides, we're talking about a guy who didn't notice an axe in their futon!

I guess your right, finally we get to see Yuki man up I hope the next episode he wont go back to his emo mode

Maleficia said:
I still can't believe Yukiteru had sex with Yuno. That's pretty fucking disturbing if you ask me.

why? :3
Mar 28, 2012 9:44 AM

Oct 2010
CEMPUNK said:

Because I'm against young teenagers/immature brats having sex.
Mar 28, 2012 9:57 AM

Apr 2007
Maleficia said:
CEMPUNK said:

LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES !
Mar 28, 2012 10:08 AM

Oct 2010
CEMPUNK said:
Maleficia said:
CEMPUNK said:

LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES !

I'm sorry but sex =/= love
It's a shame almost everyone misunderstood this.
Mar 28, 2012 10:15 AM

Nov 2011
As much as i hate giving high scores, bumping this up to a 10, best anime of this season

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Mar 28, 2012 10:21 AM

Dec 2009
Wait, there's one thing that i don't get it. Why is it that Yukki got so mad? I mean, the Yuno from the first world didn't say the same thing about marrying him and so?

Anyways, good episode. ~
Mar 28, 2012 2:04 PM

Dec 2010
CEMPUNK said:

Events from the first world and second world are different, they didn't do it in the first world, as was noted by Akise and in the flashbacks she called him Amano they weren't as close in the first world most likely since it was her first time living the "process" of events.
Mar 28, 2012 3:19 PM

Mar 2010
Liinah said:
Wait, there's one thing that i don't get it. Why is it that Yukki got so mad? I mean, the Yuno from the first world didn't say the same thing about marrying him and so?

Most likely she did (since she remembers it) but Yukki's point is, that it wasn't to him it was to the first Yukki. He is second Yukki and he was proposed to (lol) by 2nd Yuno, which got killed by 1st. Basically, the one that wanted to marry him was killed by a person that literally uses him as a replacement for her dead lover. The difference in timelines means that by the end of the world (in each timeline) both Yukkis were at least slightly different (as they went through different events) so they could be considered 2 different people at least mentally. So, it's not like she met with her lover again, she found (a perfect) replacement.
SuiNoByakkoMar 28, 2012 3:23 PM
Mar 28, 2012 9:30 PM

Feb 2010
I never understood why people assume that yuno had sex with the first yuki.
Mar 28, 2012 10:47 PM
Dec 2007
Vanisher said:
I never understood why people assume that yuno had sex with the first yuki.
You actually think two people willing to commit double suicide would have died virgins?

Mar 29, 2012 9:13 AM

Mar 2010
Leon-Gun said:
You actually think two people willing to commit double suicide would have died virgins?

Considering that they're 14, I do think that. Heck, if they were 10 year olds would you expect them to have sex too? Not to mention that Yuno said/implied she was a virgin several times what I believe the guy you were quoting meant.
Mar 29, 2012 9:50 AM

Dec 2009
HikaruIzumi said:
Liinah said:

Most likely she did (since she remembers it) but Yukki's point is, that it wasn't to him it was to the first Yukki. He is second Yukki and he was proposed to (lol) by 2nd Yuno, which got killed by 1st. Basically, the one that wanted to marry him was killed by a person that literally uses him as a replacement for her dead lover. The difference in timelines means that by the end of the world (in each timeline) both Yukkis were at least slightly different (as they went through different events) so they could be considered 2 different people at least mentally. So, it's not like she met with her lover again, she found (a perfect) replacement.

Oh, I see. Though I still think it's not reason enough for him to be mad. She was a psycho in both worlds anyways.

Just one more question, once the "game" starts, you can't just decide to quit? Like, Yuno and Yukki were the only ones left. Couldn't they just tell Deux that they didn't want to be God anymore and then live their lives normally?
LiinahMar 29, 2012 10:07 AM
Mar 29, 2012 12:18 PM

Mar 2010
Liinah said:

Oh, I see. Though I still think it's not reason enough for him to be mad. She was a psycho in both worlds anyways.

Just one more question, once the "game" starts, you can't just decide to quit? Like, Yuno and Yukki were the only ones left. Couldn't they just tell Deux that they didn't want to be God anymore and then live their lives normally?

IMO the shock of what he saw (and 2nd Yuno asking him for help) and Yuno trying to kill him didn't really help. I mean, stuff like that usually make people more emotional when they are going through it then when they think back or what it happens to someone else. Maybe if he had a time to think about it he would feel different about it but he has to act immediately so he acts upon his current emotions.

That dog holding diary owner asked to give his diary to third party and Deus refused saying he can't do that. Since he basically wanted to quit it's an answer to your question. Besides, wouldn't that be kinda silly if you could quit? I mean, you kill several people but someone tries to kill you and before they can do that you quit so they have no reason to kill you. IMO, that wouldn't make that game as edgy if you could just quit anytime. Not to mention that even if it was possible, they would just live for a day or two because the world is about to be destroyed since Deus is dying so it wouldn't help them much, would it?
Mar 29, 2012 12:52 PM
Jul 2011
This episode sent me into a rage. I could not contain my hatred for Yuno and just kept yelling at the screen for Yukki to kill her. This episode bottoms only episode 22 in order of how much I despised it.

How could Yukki possibly love Gasai Yuno, let alone like her? She's a deceitful, crazy bitch. Also, why get worked up over Yuno killing another version of herself? Still the same murderous woman.
Mar 29, 2012 2:44 PM

Dec 2009
HikaruIzumi said:
Liinah said:

Besides, wouldn't that be kinda silly if you could quit? I mean, you kill several people but someone tries to kill you and before they can do that you quit so they have no reason to kill you. IMO, that wouldn't make that game as edgy if you could just quit anytime. Not to mention that even if it was possible, they would just live for a day or two because the world is about to be destroyed since Deus is dying so it wouldn't help them much, would it?

It would be silly, true, but I mean, the diary owners were randomly picked, so they had to participate in the game. What if they didn't want to be part of it? I don't remember if it was mentioned in the anime that they had the choice to participate or not.
Mar 29, 2012 3:10 PM

Sep 2011
akai12 said:
This episode sent me into a rage. I could not contain my hatred for Yuno and just kept yelling at the screen for Yukki to kill her. This episode bottoms only episode 22 in order of how much I despised it.

How could Yukki possibly love Gasai Yuno, let alone like her? She's a deceitful, crazy bitch. Also, why get worked up over Yuno killing another version of herself? Still the same murderous woman.

I pretty am rooting for Yuno to kill Yukki, exact opposite of you. I don't get how people can hate Yuno, she's carrying the show for me.
[center]
Mar 29, 2012 3:10 PM

Dec 2011
akai12 said:

How could you not love a yandere like that? Yuno better kill yuki next episode.

Besides, if yuki kills her then he's a murderer too, not that he hasn't already butchered orphans(after deceiving them after being a whiny bitch the entire show) or killed his friends or anything.
Mar 29, 2012 3:12 PM

Dec 2011
Digglett said:
akai12 said:

I pretty am rooting for Yuno to kill Yukki, exact opposite of you. I don't get how people can hate Yuno, she's carrying the show for me.
Same for me, Yukki is such a cowardly piece of crap, he doesn't even understand what he's trying to do. I'm also rooting for Yuno, or maybe I'm just hoping for a happy ending. :)
Mar 29, 2012 3:36 PM

Nov 2009
I love this anime <3 this episode was so interesting! 2nd world?! WOW! i wanna see what the 1st world was like hehe... its crazy how Yuno killed herself... and faked her suicide... and all that other stuff... all in all GREAT episode im so excited for the next one!!! X3
Mar 29, 2012 4:13 PM
Dec 2007
Liinah said:
HikaruIzumi said:
Liinah said:

Besides, wouldn't that be kinda silly if you could quit? I mean, you kill several people but someone tries to kill you and before they can do that you quit so they have no reason to kill you. IMO, that wouldn't make that game as edgy if you could just quit anytime. Not to mention that even if it was possible, they would just live for a day or two because the world is about to be destroyed since Deus is dying so it wouldn't help them much, would it?

It would be silly, true, but I mean, the diary owners were randomly picked, so they had to participate in the game. What if they didn't want to be part of it? I don't remember if it was mentioned in the anime that they had the choice to participate or not.
It's not mentioned outright but it's implied that they have to do it. They don't get Yes/No choice to Deus' summons. He just picked them, gave them diaries and said, kill each other. If they choose not to do anything they'd get rooted out of their holes and killed, like how Third tried to do at the start of the show. In fact, Deus waited for one of the Diary owners to kill another one to properly explain everything so yeah, no real way of escaping it.

Mar 29, 2012 6:26 PM

Dec 2010
YUNO PLEASE MARRY ME XD
「J>K>W」
事実。
Mar 29, 2012 6:28 PM

Dec 2010
Mizore951 said:
I love this anime <3 this episode was so interesting! 2nd world?! WOW! i wanna see what the 1st world was like hehe... its crazy how Yuno killed herself... and faked her suicide... and all that other stuff... all in all GREAT episode im so excited for the next one!!! X3

FAASUTO WAARUDO should be animated too!!! (♯`∧´)
「J>K>W」
事実。
Mar 30, 2012 12:15 AM

Nov 2007
damn dude, you don't have sex with insane.

of course she was planning to betray him from the start. kid is so gullible. she tricked him and let him, kill her real self even, killed her parents, why wouldn't she betray you? she got him to kill his friends.

then this idiot pretends like nothing is wrong and has sex with her? WHY? I mean a few minutes later after doing it she's chasing him with an axe.

I hate Yuno so much.

It comes down to this anime had an interesting plot, but the characters ruin it. Yukiterru is the most wimpy lame protagonist. Yuno is an absolutely evil psycho bitch.
Mar 30, 2012 12:40 AM

Mar 2010
Interesting episode. Kind of the cliche approach towards the ending, but, I liked it. Looking forward to the next!
Mar 30, 2012 1:01 AM

Sep 2010
Why did Yuno have to go all the way back, she could just go few hours back and prevent past themselves from committing suicide? derp.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 26, 2012

272 by DeadlyPhysnom »»
Jun 3, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

682 by lopoy20 »»
May 13, 9:18 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

265 by Wiziliz »»
May 9, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

306 by Wiziliz »»
May 8, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
May 4, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.