Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 23, 2023 7:18 AM
Feb 2022
WOW! Awesome episode, lots going on in there and blood! Of course typical Dr. Stone fashion, everyone is somehow saved, I like the plot armour.
Oct 23, 2023 7:37 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Reply to TheBerserker
TheColonel76 said:
Man it’s just episode 2 and all this crazy shit is happening lol

Technically it's episode 13 since this is only part 2 of the same season.
@TheBerserker
Very true, it’s more just the fact it’s the 2nd episode since it came back lol
Oct 23, 2023 8:43 AM
Feb 2022
Reply to Embient
Once The Kingdom of Science wins I bet "petrification treatment" will be really popular
Gotta wonder how did they make the other parts of the bearings besides the balls.
I keep feeling like the spear guy will become our ally. Ever since the previous season.
The master is Soyuz's petrified relative? Really interesting, all this time I thought that the master just straight up doesn't exist.
Did Kohaku just admit that she likes Senku?
I think this is the most blood we've seen in Dr. Stone so far? And as I thought, he'll be saved with the power of petrification! (probably. please work)
It's the thing in the OP! Looks like something made by aliens.
Really good episode!
@Embient saw this exact comment on aniwave, よろしく
Oct 23, 2023 11:52 AM
Feb 2022
Grande destaque de kohaku e ginrou.
Oct 23, 2023 12:50 PM

May 2015
I admit this episode was one of the most impacting since the beginning of this season.

Ginro's sacrifice is heroic and Kohaku acted like a courageous warrior.
Oct 23, 2023 2:26 PM

Jan 2011
Wow....they really made me care for Ginro of all people. Nt bad Dr. Stone...not bad at all. Also....that is some device. What is it exactly?
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Oct 23, 2023 6:50 PM

Oct 2019
Wow, that was quite the cliffhanger!
I can't wait for the next ep!

So it was indeed a tech device after all.
And the small range device these people use is probably
a miniature of a much larger and far more powerful one that petrified everyone thousands of years ago.

I wonder how and why one led to the other.
And if the big one is still in Antarctica.
Could that small device be a fragment of that?
Oct 25, 2023 9:48 AM
Oct 2023
damn...we finally saw the device
Oct 25, 2023 11:59 AM
Oct 2018

A cool episode - Kaseki's revival and the use of a petrification weapon on Ginro and Kohaku.
Oct 25, 2023 2:26 PM

Mar 2020
Amazing episode!!! omg!!!!! the chillssss

Oct 26, 2023 5:38 AM
Nov 2016
What an episode!!
Oct 26, 2023 6:03 AM

Oct 2008
awesome episode! i teared-up a but because of the heroism of Kohaku! and of course the OST!!!
5/5.

Oct 26, 2023 3:32 PM

Sep 2017
Bruh I think the creator might have a femboy fetish
خ
Oct 27, 2023 10:00 AM

Aug 2010
ginro sucks soo much that its wild.
he has pride as a warrior, but is too much of a wuss to throw hands to save his own life.
https://combosmooth.itch.io/ - I make free-to-play browser games for PC and I sell pixel art animation here
Oct 27, 2023 10:12 PM

Jan 2017
I cried after finishing this episode. Kohaku is all I ever hoped for. Love her character so much; she's strong, beautiful, sexy, not ever needy, not annoying, smart, has a nice voice, pleasing personality; such a perfect anime character of a woman...like Kagome Higurashi of Inuyasha. I wouldn't mind if Senku and her would end up together in the end although with Senku being the way he is, I don't imagine him falling in love with other than Science lol
Oct 28, 2023 4:25 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Amazing!
Kohaku was very intelligent and saved Ginro of died!!! kekeke
Oct 28, 2023 9:09 AM
Nov 2022
Such a fantastic episode.
Kohaku was really going strong at Moz and the moment between her and Ginro before petrification was really emotional for me.

Also as only the anime watcher I think episode pacing is just at a really fast yet at efficient speed. Want to know what manga readers think.
Ginro and Kohaku petrification was shown in the opening and was expecting it but definitely not at 2nd episode itself.
Oct 28, 2023 10:59 AM
Jul 2020
Properly adapted. Nice pace too
Oct 28, 2023 12:58 PM
Mar 2023
In the past, the Ca-qui-ta mark that Kaseki had on his back would have been a source of ridicule, but today it would be a great example of Geek tattoos. By the way, for those who think that the bearing was actually a bearing, the bearing has greater load support, resistance, and contact surface, so the term is fine. Then, is it my idea, or did Kohaku describe Senku as his ideal type when she was fighting with the one who wanted to keep her for himself? Anyway, F for Ginrou, he was afraid of being nailed from behind when she went to see the Village Chieftain, and she ended up dying because she was nailed from behind, but in a different sense.
Oct 29, 2023 4:05 AM

Jan 2014
No Kohaku for a few a episodes but that's fine, we got a great fight. All of the team is back as well.
Oct 29, 2023 1:57 PM
Jul 2017
looks like there is no master, just those 3 people are ruling by having possession of the medusa object

also the guy looks like the petrified master likely because he is the descendant of the rule. the petrified person without an arm with their face covered is likely the mother of the ruler's son or someone who helped him escape

RIP ginro :'(
Oct 29, 2023 2:51 PM
Jul 2023
Damn. It was one of the best ep so far..
Oct 31, 2023 1:37 AM

Mar 2014
I had a feeling this "master" was just a figurehead and that scumbag was the real villain, but damn... looks like he was murdered before he got petrified... Thankfully Kohaku figured out the only way to save Ginro in time so hopefully he'll survive

The "true face" of Medusa... wasn't expecting a pair of techno rings. Very interesting...
Oct 31, 2023 2:35 PM

Aug 2022
So Soyuz is the leader's son. It was pretty obvious that Ginro won't die. Also we finally got to see what the petrification thing is.
Nov 3, 2023 2:46 PM
Jun 2014
An ep of dr stone with some real stakes for sure. Did not expect to see that much blood. AT least they were able to bait out the device to see what it truly looked like.
Nov 3, 2023 8:21 PM
May 2023
I never really liked Ginero as a character too much: he’s a coward, lazy, weak, lies to cover it all up despite it being obvious, and other things. However, in this episode, even though he tried to make Kohaku deal with the guy, I’ve seen him in a new light. He risked his life to find out who the master was and almost paid the price. This episode made me do a 180 on how I feel about Ginero because now he’s in my top 10.
Nov 18, 2023 12:08 AM

Oct 2013
Noo, Ginro got wounded. 😭 Smart move from Kohaku to provoke Ibara to turn them into stone and save Ginro's life. I wonder if anyone heard what she yelled about the Master being a stone statue.
Ibara is an awfully cunning pervert.

The thingy capable of turning humans into stone is indeed not a result of sorcery, but a real device made with science. I wonder how does it work like, actually. It must be insanely advanced.

This episode had nice looking action sequences. I specifically enjoyed watching those scenes in slow-motion.

Moz is truly a frightening, skilled and powerful enemy.
AdnashNov 18, 2023 12:21 AM
Nov 26, 2023 10:25 AM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
Oh no, they collected everything but the poop mark on the old man's back XD really tho. Senku was ready to leave that stain on permanently.

Gotta appreciate Taiju being the beast he is. Collecting everybody is something only he could strive for in a reasonable timeframe.

The drone plan really is starting to get carried out tho. When fidget spinners become the key to saving the world XD we're going there.

rip Ginro, you were a valiant sacrifice for the cause. Being stuck with the guy who definitely likes tomboys.. while Kohaku gets herself exposed. It was bound to happen eventually, but they can't do more undercover things with everyone crossing the lines.

Soo.. wow. Sacrifices all around, really their only option in the moment. Not like Kohaku could heal that injury, nor could they find where the rest of Science Team are without having them get uncovered. All for the best.
Dec 8, 2023 2:44 AM
Nov 2023
Great Episode.. Really enjoyed it
Dec 19, 2023 5:14 PM

Aug 2022
Wow... just... wow. What an incredible episode that was! I already loved Kohaku's character, but witnessing her kindness and selflessness as she willingly got herself petrified to save her friend nearly brought tears to my eyes. Such a beautiful scene. Her quick thinking, even under stress, has saved the group so many times; now it's their turn to complete the mission.

I am honestly disgusted by the creepy old man who lures in girls and then gets rid of them if they find out the truth. A psychotic maniac. Very dark. Easily the most vile and disgusting person shown in this entire show so far.

I have 100% trust in Senku's ability to revive both Kohaku and Ginro, of course, but that guy must pay for his sins! I'm also really intrigued by the fact that the petrified 'master' looks like he was blood-related to our Soyuz. Honestly, one of the best shows I've watched so far!
Dec 22, 2023 4:03 AM
Apr 2021
Wow this episode was incredible I loved the ending and how the ending song was playing as Kohaku and Ginro were being petrified🥹
Dec 22, 2023 12:54 PM

Mar 2010
I honestly was happy to see ginro die off, but if he heals up.. then damn missed opportunity to get rid of him keke, but damn Kohaku out did herself this time.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 23, 2023 11:29 AM

May 2015
ufff. that was close...too close.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 28, 2023 12:48 PM
Aug 2019
Loving it absolutely
Mar 7, 11:25 AM

Jun 2023
Kohaku, you rock gurlllllllllll
Mar 12, 1:32 AM
Dec 2022
KASEKI IS BACK YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
dr stone fidget sinner WE GOT THE DRONE YEAAAAA kinda kaseki is actual goat

who is the master WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LMAOO
Is the master a dead guy wtf Moz is pretty much the Tsukasa of the petrification kingdom
OH SHIT GINRO is it ginrover WAIT KOHAKU BIG BRAIN the petrification weapon is sceince

peak episode
Apr 13, 12:58 PM
Mar 2019
Taiju sure can swim.
Drone built.
Apr 18, 6:30 AM
Nov 2022
can't wait for the next season
Apr 30, 5:26 AM

Jun 2017
That last scene was epic! My respect to Kohako for coming up with such an initiative. I don't really like her character much before. It's like...she was there, and nothing of that importance imo. But in this episode, my opinion for her has completely changed.

Great episode! I'm rating it 5 stars!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
May 7, 7:47 PM

May 2022
WOW!

What was that end??? The ending song in background while Kohaku is saving Ginrou and putting her last hope on Amaryllis to help the Science team.

An excellent episode. With no doubt, one of the best in the entire series.
May 8, 11:47 PM

Mar 2013
This episode was fun.
I really love the way the series doesn't kill off a character. I like it that way. The focus isn't how brutal it should be, but how amazing science can really be.
May 15, 6:00 PM

Dec 2020
In character move and reaction by ginrou but c'mon always playing around even in a moment like that.
May 20, 11:22 AM

Dec 2007
i believe this episode was much better than the season opening. (i mean season 3 opening, not p2)
in senku party things are pretty much usual, but kohaku party is much more interesting.
so it appears that all the petrification thing is scientific, so my main guess here is, that the global petrification had been done by accident.
and that's also not the only revelation here, their master is petrified too.

i do not like though how now being petrified>revived is sort of dragon ball plot armour thingy.
User-NameMay 20, 11:27 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2023

137 by KoniginElle »»
Jun 2, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2023

127 by Rithic »»
May 28, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2023

94 by KoniginElle »»
May 22, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2023

99 by User-Name »»
May 20, 5:50 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2023

114 by User-Name »»
May 20, 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.