Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 2, 2023 4:26 PM

Apr 2020
I know nothing about the game, but I liked the first episode and characters. Also, Lila and Ryza gave me four good reasons to keep watching.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Jul 2, 2023 8:19 PM

Jan 2011
it's been 10 years since the last Atelier anime, i'll refrain from talking about the single most important thing that everyone came to expect and why this one even got as big as it did  they are there and i wouldn't had expected it any other way  show looks nice

i tried playing the first one and couldn't get past like 15hrs or so it was quite overall boring but mostly chill and relaxing which is what the series is known for i'm really just using the anime now to hot track me into being able to play the 2nd one because that seems to have way more actual plot going on

this was all pretty close to what i remember from the opening of the game...i can see why they did a hour long not that i'm happy with more and more shows just dropping 3-4 episodes at once 

think this is gonna be the best treatment their games will get for a anime  because it is  Ryza  lol
Jul 3, 2023 12:17 AM

Oct 2015
been a while since writing here, so yes; Thighs. Even now Japan never ceases to amaze me. Thank you really.

beside that it looks like a relaxing and why not coming of age journey I will definitely enjoy.
Jul 3, 2023 1:09 AM
Apr 2018
This ep is boring until last 8 minutes
Jul 3, 2023 1:15 AM
Apr 2018
ryza so cute and thicc and love her personalities
Jul 3, 2023 2:23 AM

Jun 2021
Damn, Eula from genshin got competition
Jul 3, 2023 3:56 AM

Jul 2021
no comments about our mc's personality just yet but i know one thing- i hate her figure, specifically her bottom with passion.

anyway, this was actually kinda fun. seeing the island, the art-style and the characters, i fully expected this to be some genric boring fantasy anime but guess i was wrong. this could a fun timepass anime. but is every ep gonna be of 47mins? at least according to mal. if that's true then it's wild.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jul 3, 2023 5:05 AM
Sep 2016
Huh!? This 1st EP wasn't even that game changing, but it does what it's supposed to do best. Making the audience curious about the game it's based on. At least I know I do.

I never played the game, I already know Ryza is a series of adventure RPG about alchemist. But, a simple question, how much of the actual gameplay are crafting and how much are adventures RPG (i.e. Rune Factory series are mostly farming game, but with bigger emphasis on the RPG element; Minecraft do has action adventure aspect in it but with bigger emphasis on crafting/building; etc)?

I loved RPG crafting games (which is why I loved RF series more than it's Story of Season/Harvest Moon counterpart), I might actually consider trying the game if so.
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Jul 3, 2023 9:24 AM
Oct 2020
Nice first episode. Loved the thighs. Surprised that it was 48 minutes though which was a nice surprise. I've never played the games though so is there anything I need to know from the games? or will it all make sense from the anime?
Jul 3, 2023 12:00 PM
Jun 2023
Aghhh I think this is my favorite one so far this season. The main trio is super cute and nostalgic, like the typical childhood besties from any rpg I grew up on. I’ve never played the game it’s based on but I super want to now.

I love Empel <333 I have such a soft spot for any sleepy babe. I just wanna make them take a nap. =w=

I can’t wait to watch the next episode ahh. I know it was double length but I honestly didn’t feel that the entire time; was just sad when it ended. ;w;

But lord jeezus can Ryza get a looser pair of shorts or something? I felt uncomfortable whenever her thighs popped into screen like honey how goes the circulation on your legs Bby girl. I’m deff into thighs (tho I’d prefer she had some hips/back end to match :/ ) but don’t strangle them like that. Her design outside of that is A+ tho I very much appreciated her.
Jul 3, 2023 12:14 PM

Sep 2020
uncleqrow said:
Huh!? This 1st EP wasn't even that game changing, but it does what it's supposed to do best. Making the audience curious about the game it's based on. At least I know I do.

I never played the game, I already know Ryza is a series of adventure RPG about alchemist. But, a simple question, how much of the actual gameplay are crafting and how much are adventures RPG (i.e. Rune Factory series are mostly farming game, but with bigger emphasis on the RPG element; Minecraft do has action adventure aspect in it but with bigger emphasis on crafting/building; etc)?

I loved RPG crafting games (which is why I loved RF series more than it's Story of Season/Harvest Moon counterpart), I might actually consider trying the game if so.
Every single game in the Atelier series is centered around synthesizing stuff.
To keep it short, you gather materials while adventuring and then use alchemy in the protagonist's atelier to create a huge variety of items: combat items (offensive, defensive, healing etc.), weapons, armors, items used to synthesize other items, accessories, key items to advance the story/complete quests and so on.
Jul 3, 2023 12:29 PM
Jul 2018
As someone who was highly anticipating the anime adaptation of one of my favorite games, I mostly enjoyed this first episode!

I agree with a few critiques mentioned by others who've also played the game, but overall, I still had fun watching this. I do have to keep my expectations realistic; I know a game adaptation is probably a low priority for the studio so this anime won't have as big of a budget as I might hope/want.

I think what the animators did do a nice job of was translating Kurken Island from 3D to 2D. It's probably not easy to take a world that was created in full 3D for a game and adapt it to 2D for a show. So at least they did that rather seamlessly.

The world looks quite pretty but I agree it feels somewhat lackluster and empty. The music in Atelier games is SO key to setting the mood and they don't really capture that magic here in this first episode, in part due to the lack of music.

The 1-hour episode length worked well for establishing the setting and the beginning of the story. I think it's good they had enough time to introduce all the main characters, especially Klaudia who's particularly important to me 🥰 Plus, the longer runtime allowed them to show alchemy from the very first episode which is great!

Despite the little flaws of the show, I'm very much looking forward to episode 2. Just watching this made me want to go back and play the first Atelier Ryza again. It made me feel sentimental hearing Tao say "We'll never see the capital in our lifetimes" when he has no idea what's in store for him in future games!!

And I still VERY enthusiastically recommend people to play the game starting with Atelier Ryza 1! I hope no one writes off the Atelier franchise as a whole just because of this episode. Keep in mind this series focuses on friendships and interactions between characters in somewhat of a SOL format. So no, it's NOT just fanservice and thighs and you will be disappointed if you had shallow expectations.
removed-userJul 3, 2023 1:11 PM
Jul 3, 2023 12:36 PM
Jul 2018
The Atelier magic that episode 1 was missing...

Jul 3, 2023 12:41 PM
Jul 2018
uncleqrow said:

Crafting is the main mechanic in any Atelier game, and it gets especially sophisticated and complex in the Atelier Ryza subseries. The crafting system is very satisfying and it gradually gets deeper over the course of the 3 Ryza games. You can really create something completely different than another player ever did. I highly recommend it.

The game does revolve around crafting. There is combat and exploration and it's a LOT of fun but secondary. Cause really, as long as you're good at the crafting, you can create items that are so OP you are basically guaranteed to win and don't need to have much technique in battle.
Jul 3, 2023 12:49 PM
Jul 2018
LostSpectre said:
Drabkebab said:
[ep spoilers] I'm just 10 mins in and tbh I'm struggling here. The art style is very good, and while the animation gets a bit rough when showing more than half of their bodies it is still tolerable. But the main character is already very annoying and unlikable. Her dad seems to be very caring and while her mother is a bit strict she doesn't appear to be nasty or controlling, just wanting her child to be responsible. We see them living a relatively idyllic lifestyle in a very comfortable looking house with a farm, yet the mc is constantly complaining about how she doesn't want to work and wants an adventure. She complains about how "staying on this island is what's ruining us", but the viewers have seen and heard nothing except a cushy, peaceful lifestyle. In fact we've hardly seen much of the island or village at all, but what we have seen seems fairly well off. Then of course she forces her friends (who seem more than happy with their life and at least one of which seems to have goals for their future) to take part in an extremely risky escape plan to sail away to a different land just because she's bored, childish and irresponsible. Can the story pick up? Yeah I guess. Do I have high hopes that it will? From what I've seen, no. But I'll struggle through a bit more. (Also her character design is 💀)
Weird ass fucking take, she's a teenage girl looking for adventure because island life is pretty mundane, I can't possibly imagine what there is to take issue with here. Plus, they weren't running away, so I don't know why you're bringing up the fact the other two are happy to stay on the island and never leave. Sure, none of them were actually prepared for an adventure, but that's just obvious game mechanics showing up, they're basically lv 1. at this point.  

Yes, thank you... Ryza is just a kid with a sense of adventure and wanderlust. Of course she wants to get out and explore, she lives on this island that is so isolated and boring, she calls it "the boonies." She lives in a world with no internet, and has no way of knowing anything about the outside world except going to see it herself. I'd do the same thing if I was in her shoes.

And yes their intention was never to run away. When it comes down to it, Ryza is a good girl who loves her family and wouldn't just abandon them like that. Plus of course, she cares about her friends' safety, too. They all knew they would go back home at the end of the night. I won't stand for this Ryza slander. Just because she wanted to have FUN like any normal kid doesn't mean she's some horrible person. She's just happy-go-lucky and tries to have hope and optimism that things will turn out okay and look, they did. There's no reason to catastrophize something so innocent.
Jul 3, 2023 12:59 PM
Jul 2018
Drabkebab said:
Drabkebab said:
[ep spoilers] I'm just 10 mins in and tbh I'm struggling here. The art style is very good, and while the animation gets a bit rough when showing more than half of their bodies it is still tolerable. But the main character is already very annoying and unlikable. Her dad seems to be very caring and while her mother is a bit strict she doesn't appear to be nasty or controlling, just wanting her child to be responsible. We see them living a relatively idyllic lifestyle in a very comfortable looking house with a farm, yet the mc is constantly complaining about how she doesn't want to work and wants an adventure. She complains about how "staying on this island is what's ruining us", but the viewers have seen and heard nothing except a cushy, peaceful lifestyle. In fact we've hardly seen much of the island or village at all, but what we have seen seems fairly well off. Then of course she forces her friends (who seem more than happy with their life and at least one of which seems to have goals for their future) to take part in an extremely risky escape plan to sail away to a different land just because she's bored, childish and irresponsible. Can the story pick up? Yeah I guess. Do I have high hopes that it will? From what I've seen, no. But I'll struggle through a bit more. (Also her character design is 💀)

Yeah idk about this one chief 😅 for lack of better terminology it just feels generic, or uninspired. People are saying that watching this first ep felt like 3 hours and I definitely agree, I really hope they don't have these long eps going forward. And it turned out going on that stupid and reckless "adventure" didn't even matter, if they had just stayed on the island they would have ended up bumping into all the same characters anyway. I'll watch another couple eps at least to see if it improves but from the first ep alone, if you weren't already a fan of the games then I can't recommend this currently

Fair critique. In the game, their first adventure serves as the tutorial battle but you're right, it doesn't really work well for the flow of an anime narrative. They could've changed things up a bit because a story progression that works well in a game won't necessarily translate well to an anime.
Jul 3, 2023 1:14 PM
Jul 2018
-Tomo said:
I've played all 3 ryza games so I've been excited for this adaptaion and the first episode was very promising. 

I'm not sure what the people who say it was boring were expecting as the games are mostly pretty casual and lighthearted, so the anime will obviously bring the same vibes.

The animation is amazing apart from some iffy shots and they've done the story and characters justice so far, and if they hopefully adapt all 3 games then it will only get better. (and the thighs even thicker.)

So have I (played all 3 games) and I suspect what they wanted was for the show to be an in-your-face, over-the-top ecchi with gratuitous thighs and ass shots the entire time

Sorry, yes guys, Ryza is a character with a bright and bold personality and not just nice thighs
Jul 3, 2023 1:27 PM
Nov 2022
starflutter said:
Drabkebab said:

Yeah idk about this one chief 😅 for lack of better terminology it just feels generic, or uninspired. People are saying that watching this first ep felt like 3 hours and I definitely agree, I really hope they don't have these long eps going forward. And it turned out going on that stupid and reckless "adventure" didn't even matter, if they had just stayed on the island they would have ended up bumping into all the same characters anyway. I'll watch another couple eps at least to see if it improves but from the first ep alone, if you weren't already a fan of the games then I can't recommend this currently

Fair critique. In the game, their first adventure serves as the tutorial battle but you're right, it doesn't really work well for the flow of an anime narrative. They could've changed things up a bit because a story progression that works well in a game won't necessarily translate well to an anime.

Tru dat. Stories designed specifically for a particular media generally don't do well in a different one, at least not without significant changes. Just have to wait and see though
Jul 3, 2023 5:02 PM

Sep 2020
starflutter said:
The Atelier magic that episode 1 was missing...

Yanagawa Kazuki from Gust is composing the music for the Ryza anime so I wouldn't worry too much about the lack of memorable tunes for now.
That said, listening to a couple of the songs you linked reminds me once again that Gust's sound team is a beast.
Jul 3, 2023 5:41 PM
May 2022
It wasn’t a bad first episode. I have only played a few hours of the game but this matches it fairly well. But I question why this game is getting an adaptation. I don’t think it’s super story driven and the game is more chill than anything. I guess there’s room for that in anime but something like Nier had a story and lore to work with. I’ll keep watching for now but I might just play the game instead.
Jul 3, 2023 7:34 PM

Jan 2011
so i got convinced into watching this just a few days ago an well gotta say i expected some sus angles here and there but it seems the camera sometimes is glued to the main characters thights XD, i get it she is quite attractive but yeah i expect they tone it down a bit on the next episodes, i was suprised by the episodes lenght though, i dont think it was necessary due to how chill it was. also gotta say it looked to me that the visuals in the PVs were a bit better

on another note is the game like that? i was recommended to try it but i have a young niece usually running around near the game console room  an its gonna be weird playing a game that constantly focuses on that ass
silversaintJul 3, 2023 7:40 PM
Jul 3, 2023 11:10 PM

Mar 2008
Please tell me Im not the only one who was heavily distracted by Ryza's luscious THICC thighs. Goddamn...I couldn't concentrate. Please don't have me be THAT guy...

I like the setting and while I would have preferred if alchemy in here was more like actual alchemy than magic with ingredients it's still something I think id enjoy seeing more of.
Jul 4, 2023 12:24 AM
Oct 2019
Coming here because of the THICC Thighs, i mean the *PLOT..
Also talking about THICC, look at Lila.
This two reason was enough for me to made me want to play the game. lol

very chill and relaxing introduction episode.
The World looks beautiful, and the music was really nice.
davidyodo24Jul 4, 2023 12:28 AM
Jul 4, 2023 2:58 AM

Oct 2007
really enjoyed the first episode!!

The novice party is assembled. Ryza, Lent, and Tao. Maybe they get Klaudia later as well? I've played Atelier Sohphie, but not Ryza. So I feel at home in this world already.

well, they miss the monsters because they are neewbies (lol). Well, they almost got killed by those faerie monsters, fortunately for the noobs.. Lila and Empel came to the rescue.

Empel seems like a snob at first, but looks like he mellowed down quickly when he saw the book, and he also seems glad to see that Ryza has potential.

oh, and Klaudia's costume is an alternate costume for Marie Rose in Dead or Alive 6. I play DOA 6 as well.

anyway, looking forward to more of Ryza'a adventures! :)
Jul 4, 2023 9:34 AM
Feb 2021
The First episode was good.
Jul 4, 2023 9:55 AM
Nov 2020
Bruh the makers really have thigh fetish

I mean look at the close up shots they begin from Ryza's thighs lol
Tee~Heee 😜
Jul 4, 2023 3:11 PM
Apr 2021
I just watched the first episode because I am looking for somethin interesting to watch. Never heard of the game, but I'm definitely gonna continue watching this series. And for a simple reason. You see, I'm german. And the series opens with a villaged called "Rasenboden". "Rasen" means something like "lawn" or "turf", while "Boden" is "ground", "floor" or "soil". So that town is literally called "lawn floor" or something. The Mayor's name is "Brunnen", which is a "well" you get water from. "Lila" is just "purple", but naming characters after colours is quite common in anime. But the best thing: Empel's name seems to be pronounced "Ampel". That literally just means "traffic light"... I couldn't stop laughing after hearing that, so I wanna see what names they come up with next xD

Edit: Ofcourse the anime itself is good aswell. It's not just the funny german words at random places. I think the animation looks good, just as I know it from Leidenfilms. Not quite on the level of Bones or Ufotable, but still very pleasant to watch. And it seems like the plot will be pretty calm. But I only saw one episode and don't know the game (only found out about it from other replys in this forum), so take that last part aboiut the plot with a grain of salt :P
HeWe016Jul 4, 2023 3:26 PM
Jul 4, 2023 10:57 PM

May 2009
As expected boring like all game adaptations (only interesting moments were thigh-shots). Just read the manga.
Jul 5, 2023 2:31 AM

Feb 2022
Finally, Ryza and her thicc thighs...
Jul 5, 2023 3:29 AM
Jul 2022
Jul 5, 2023 6:06 AM
Dec 2018
Two episodes for one, it's off to a great start! I was worried the animation would be a little underwhelming but it is really great! The soundtrack and the VAs are also amaziong and the same as the game, loved that first episode! Can't wait to watch the second one next week!
Jul 5, 2023 8:52 AM
Feb 2018
i enjoyed the episode was shocked it was nearly an hour long. I wonder if the ruins and how powerful of an alchemist Reisalin appear to has the ability to become is why the island closed off 
Jul 5, 2023 9:09 AM
May 2009
Was this game then anime made just to show Ryza's thigh rolls and tits bounce lol?
Jul 5, 2023 9:30 AM

Apr 2017
Drabkebab said:

it's a slice of life mate, when was SoL associated with danger? also they're childhood friends with a strong sense of friendship and no ill or selfish feelings in-between any of them, according to what others said even the game is 80% SoL, don't expect a lot, also the design is designed purposefully to attract the male audience (or the L's if u know what i mean hehe), the game focused on her thighs and so did the anime, it's what everyone wanted to see and so far it's a selling point for many fans.
Jul 5, 2023 11:59 AM
Jan 2018
Almost a carbon copy of the story as it was portrayed in the game. Only differences were either for the sake of the story (the way Claudia was "saved" and the time between battles) and the enemies they faced. In the scope of the story it is basically insoncequential.

I hope they let this one develop slowly, i truly believe is what Ryza's story deserves.
Jul 6, 2023 9:06 AM
Apr 2010
It captured the spirit of the game well.
Jul 6, 2023 10:48 AM

Dec 2022
was this anime made in Thailand because of those huge thigs
Jul 6, 2023 1:44 PM
Sep 2017
They blew their budget on her thighs didn't they?
This made me check out the game and
Let's see where this goes
It seems pretty normal so far
Jul 6, 2023 4:24 PM

Aug 2012
Came for the thicc thighs. staying for the thicc thighs. 
Jul 6, 2023 6:15 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
It's great to see Ryza animated, despite the somewhat low production values. I was surprised by the 48 minute run time, but I think it was the right choice to set up the world and the story. I think this did a good job establishing Ryza as someone who's looking for something more in life than the boring lifestyle of a farmer.

I'll be interested to see how they'll incorporate gameplay elements into the show. I'm really glad the terrific music from the games made a return as well, it's got such a great whimsical and fantastical sound to it. Looking forward to the rest of the show!
Jul 7, 2023 5:23 AM
Feb 2015
Watching this I was like okay, the episode should be wrapping up soon only to realize then that I still had over half the episode left and it's literally almost an hour long each episode which really threw me off 😂
Jul 7, 2023 10:01 AM

May 2019
Really boring show, it looked good but that’s not enough.
Jul 7, 2023 4:54 PM

Nov 2013
nice, a 48 minute episode

after getting Ryza and company in Artery Gear and Azur Lane, it's nice to now learn more about them :D

the island folks sure are agains't adventures, but they can't stop Ryza's curiosity lol

nice of the 3 to get accepted by the alchemists, this is only the start :D

dragynfaerie said:
Oskaroo said:
I ain’t gonna lie so far this looks boring as hell
I fell asleep twice. Wide awake now that it's over.  I guess it's bad when you find the MC annoying af in the first episode.

The title is misleading. She's not an atelier nor does she have a shop. I thought she was going to be a designer or artist. A better title would've been Ryka no Alchemist. 

lol just because she doesn't have the alchemy store ready at the 1st episode, the title of an entire series is misleading? ok then...
no i didn't play the game or know much about it, but you can see the atelier stuff in one of the covers, and azur lane collab has it's own version
winddevil1Jul 7, 2023 5:01 PM
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jul 8, 2023 12:07 AM
Jan 2018
It’s been a while since I last watched a game adapted into an anime….. successfully! I believe Danganronpa did it properly with Kana Hanezawa, but man I’m rly diggin’ Ryza’s chara design
Jul 8, 2023 2:41 AM
Nov 2019
Ryza has one of the juiciest thighs I've ever seen in my life, nothing more than that.
Jul 8, 2023 9:41 AM

Oct 2017
This episode was even. I don't think 48 minute was needed to justify the content
Jul 8, 2023 1:45 PM
May 2022
Je pense que un episode de 50 minutes où y a clairement rien qui se passe c'été pas le meilleur des choix, et je pense que s'ils avaient fait un episode classique de 20-22 min (hors op et ed) ca aurait mieux passer et ils auraient pu eviter les gros moments de vides ou y a rien qui se passe (par exemple quand ils été dans la foret c'été bien trop long pour ce qui se passe). parce que j'ai vraiment senti que c'été long et concrétement y a rien qui te tiens motivé tout au long ( à part si ta 14 piges et t'attends juste de voir les cuisses de la ryza et j'ai l'mpression que la prod s'est surtout concentré sur ça) :

• l'animation laisse clairement a désirer, oui y a eu quelques belles planches mais bon c'est un anime pas un manga (meme si j'aime bien la palette de couleurs qu'ils utilisent).  
  • les dialogues faisaient trop 'disscusions de pnj', ça manque clairement de fluidité et de 'naturel' (j'ai presque envie de m'insulter à utiliser 'naturel' mais bon)
  • le rythme est lent, vraiment lent et pas vraiment mâitrisé et ça t'empêche de vraiment t'immerger dans l'histoire (par exemple le temps de l'episode consacré à la foret est beaucoup trop grand pour ce qu'ils en font surtout quand ils se font attauquer par des monstres, contre les fées y a bien 40 secs où y a rien qui se passe, on sent vraiment qu'ils voulaient juste atteindre leurs 50 min parce que les 1ers episode de 1h ca devient carrément une mode, pour le meilleur et pour le pire).
  • les personnages sont plat et fade voir detestable pour certains meme s'ils ne sont pas sensé l'être.

bon pour résumer j'ai rien trouvé a cet anime (si ce n'est les cuisses de l'autre mais bon j'ai plus 14 ans) et je crois pas vraiment que je vais le continuer. si vous avez kiffé tant mieux pour vous.
Poimurgh96Jul 8, 2023 2:12 PM
Jul 8, 2023 3:30 PM
Jul 2017
Poimurgh96 said:
Je pense que un episode de 50 minutes où y a clairement rien qui se passe c'été pas le meilleur des choix, et je pense que s'ils avaient fait un episode classique de 20-22 min (hors op et ed) ca aurait mieux passer et ils auraient pu eviter les gros moments de vides ou y a rien qui se passe (par exemple quand ils été dans la foret c'été bien trop long pour ce qui se passe). parce que j'ai vraiment senti que c'été long et concrétement y a rien qui te tiens motivé tout au long ( à part si ta 14 piges et t'attends juste de voir les cuisses de la ryza et j'ai l'mpression que la prod s'est surtout concentré sur ça) :

• l'animation laisse clairement a désirer, oui y a eu quelques belles planches mais bon c'est un anime pas un manga (meme si j'aime bien la palette de couleurs qu'ils utilisent).  
  • les dialogues faisaient trop 'disscusions de pnj', ça manque clairement de fluidité et de 'naturel' (j'ai presque envie de m'insulter à utiliser 'naturel' mais bon)
  • le rythme est lent, vraiment lent et pas vraiment mâitrisé et ça t'empêche de vraiment t'immerger dans l'histoire (par exemple le temps de l'episode consacré à la foret est beaucoup trop grand pour ce qu'ils en font surtout quand ils se font attauquer par des monstres, contre les fées y a bien 40 secs où y a rien qui se passe, on sent vraiment qu'ils voulaient juste atteindre leurs 50 min parce que les 1ers episode de 1h ca devient carrément une mode, pour le meilleur et pour le pire).
  • les personnages sont plat et fade voir detestable pour certains meme s'ils ne sont pas sensé l'être.

bon pour résumer j'ai rien trouvé a cet anime (si ce n'est les cuisses de l'autre mais bon j'ai plus 14 ans) et je crois pas vraiment que je vais le continuer. si vous avez kiffé tant mieux pour vous.
Totalmente de acuerdo, ni siquiera lo pude terminar ni reproduciendo al doble de velocidad. Cuando hay tantos anime por temporada y tan poco tiempo para verlos, tiendo a escoger lo que tenga mejores reviews, mas de 7 por lo menos. Este lo tiene, pero claramente es para una audiencia mas joven y que tal ves tenga experiencia en el juego de donde se basa.
Jul 12, 2023 5:39 AM
Mar 2010
Simple, relaxing and easy going. Yep, I'll be having a good time with this one.
Jul 16, 2023 10:20 PM

May 2021
Looks like Atelier Ryza is gonna be a wholesome watch with plenty of thicc thighs.
Echidna best waifu :D
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ryza no Atelier: Tokoyami no Joou to Himitsu no Kakurega Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2023

33 by SuperAdventure »»
May 6, 6:42 PM

Poll: » Ryza no Atelier: Tokoyami no Joou to Himitsu no Kakurega Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2023

66 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 22, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Ryza no Atelier: Tokoyami no Joou to Himitsu no Kakurega Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

26 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 21, 11:37 PM

Poll: » Ryza no Atelier: Tokoyami no Joou to Himitsu no Kakurega Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

30 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 21, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Ryza no Atelier: Tokoyami no Joou to Himitsu no Kakurega Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

23 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 21, 10:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.