Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 14, 2022 12:10 PM

May 2022
Another great episode I loved the interactions between Anya and Yor. Anya is too freakin cute. Looking forward to how it’s going to play out with school. Loid is going to have to come up with plan C and D. It’s too funny.
May 14, 2022 12:12 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Anya is scared she will be kidnapped. We also see Sylvia who is annoyed about the castle rental fees xD. Seems Loid will need to get eight 'stella's' for Anya by turning her into an honor student...
Some people kidnapped Anya to get money from Yor but of course, they didn't know she was an assassin...
Yor also started to train Anya so she could protect herself lol. Damian (the kid of Loid's target) is very stuck up lol. Anya didn't let him bother her however.
She punched him after he annoyed her enough and she made the perfect excuse! Truly elegant!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 14, 2022 12:12 PM

Apr 2018
Slyvia finally got introduced to the anime, she's mommy material for sure. Anyway, Anya passed which means the second part of the operation will start, so it's time to get her uniform ready. Every moment within school is just hilarious.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 14, 2022 12:15 PM

Aug 2021
Another week, another great Spy x Family episode. Seeing Anya be the focus of this episode was really fun, I think she was even more hilarious and adorable than usual. It's nice to finally be in Eden and get the story into it's next phase too. Having some Yor and Anya alone time was also great to see as we haven't really seen much of that, it really helps with building the bonds.
May 14, 2022 12:15 PM
Jan 2022
Another great episode! I love seeing protective mom yor, we saw a glimpse of her last episode when she was fighting loid but I love seeing more of her! Looks like operation strix isn't quite going to plan though.
May 14, 2022 12:24 PM

Jan 2020
It's a countdown from here on out. Now I understand the face that's on every meme LOL

Great episode. Anya is actually a smart kid, she's only a little lost and a bit lacking on social skills. Other than that, she's great at applying what she learned.

I really like the fact that Loid and Yor are only left with the option of raising her. I thought it would be just the two of them accomplishing their missions separately and Anya being just a cover, but the fact that she's warmed up to them and that her role is crucial for this Operation Strix mission fostered their will to parent her properly. We've got 6 more episodes to watch, but I already miss the show.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
May 14, 2022 12:29 PM

Feb 2019
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
May 14, 2022 12:30 PM

Jan 2008
Poor Loid. His anxiety is only going to rise. lol

The 'heh' face is golden and so was that punch.

May 14, 2022 12:39 PM

Sep 2020
That face lol, such meme material. Also I didn't expect that strong punch.
May 14, 2022 12:48 PM
Jun 2017
Killer punch, kapow! 😂
May 14, 2022 12:53 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
A massive return to form after the last episode. So many laugh out loud moments in this one. I thought the kids dialogue/interplay was going to be lame but it turned out to be hilarious. And does Anya pack a mean punch or what?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 14, 2022 12:55 PM
Mar 2021
This anime is amazing. 6 episodes straight from start with so much entertainment leaving you yearn for more. Omg why spy x family is not released in bundle. Like 12 episodes on a single day!
May 14, 2022 1:10 PM

Mar 2020
Anya is not playing around
May 14, 2022 1:13 PM
Mar 2022
Anya's smirk was simply the best 👌🤣

Loved to see Anya's and Becky's friendship, they're just adorable 😍

I want to see more interactions with Damian 😂❤️
May 14, 2022 1:14 PM

Aug 2020
I could have just watched her show off her uniform for the entire episode, it was so cute 😍

But then we would have missed out on the beauty of that punch x)
I loved how she turned the whole "you have no evidence that we did it" around on them. Such a smart girl ♡
May 14, 2022 1:19 PM
Sep 2018
Best episode so far, so cute n funny..
May 14, 2022 1:19 PM
May 2015
The funniest part was Anya looking around to see if Henderson was watching before she stuck Damian

I hollered at that point
May 14, 2022 1:28 PM

Jun 2019
Anya can be a little cringe at times since I can only picture a grown women making these noices. But still a lot of fun this episode. I like how the dynamic is a family of incredible people family dysfunctions their way to success.
May 14, 2022 1:30 PM
Oct 2020
Anya Kawaii 💖
One Punch Anya 😎
May 14, 2022 1:47 PM

Jan 2009
more funny faces of Anya

and the sexy hot Handler is finally here she can handle me anytime

May 14, 2022 1:49 PM
Mar 2022
The punch was 🤌🤌🤌
May 14, 2022 2:00 PM

Jul 2016
Its the start of school for Anya. And her first day is chaos all around. The mission is being friends with the son of the their target Damian. But it failed already because that kid is such a bully. And this episode they adapt the fan fav "heh" face and "one punch Anya" which is hilarious seeing it animated.

This episode shows the extent of the mission by handler which she debriefing with Loid. And importance to get Stella stars 8 of them to move up to the imperial scholars, which is needed to getting close to Desmond their target. And Anya on her intro to the school got her first Tonitrus bolt that if you accumulate 8 of them you are expelled. Overall great episode

May 14, 2022 2:03 PM

Aug 2018
Loid's reaction also shows how stressful the mission is for him, it is a lot of pressure on Anya though.

But let us be real, Anya's smirk and that punch were epic: bring on the memes asap.

Plus the kid's name is Damien, is that a reference to the Omen movies?

May 14, 2022 2:05 PM

Nov 2017
Superb punch from Anya!

May 14, 2022 2:17 PM

Dec 2020
Although I FREAKIN LOVED IT cuz it appears that ANYTHING to do with the Forger family I love: we could have a filler ep of them painting the house and I'd still watch it - but does anyone else feel like they want a bit more action?!?!

I feel like they're dragging out every possible thing that could happen in this school, and while I know Loid isn't going to secure the target by ep 7, I'm kinda hoping for a bit more action like in the first ep ya know?!

But that's just me expressing my craving. I want more action and some smexy time with YorLoid.

That's it. Over and out.

But the ep was fab and my fave character THE ELEGANT MAN was right that Anya's punch was v elegant indeed
May 14, 2022 2:36 PM

Aug 2008
SecretQuill said:
Although I FREAKIN LOVED IT cuz it appears that ANYTHING to do with the Forger family I love: we could have a filler ep of them painting the house and I'd still watch it - but does anyone else feel like they want a bit more action?!?!

I feel like they're dragging out every possible thing that could happen in this school, and while I know Loid isn't going to secure the target by ep 7, I'm kinda hoping for a bit more action like in the first ep ya know?!

But that's just me expressing my craving. I want more action and some smexy time with YorLoid.

That's it. Over and out.

But the ep was fab and my fave character THE ELEGANT MAN was right that Anya's punch was v elegant indeed

I get the feeling that this show focuses more on the comedy than the plot and character progression. Story will go pretty slow to make way for antics with the trio and Anya cuteness being the focus. Works for now.
May 14, 2022 2:38 PM

Jan 2022
Like Anya’s Right Hook, this show just doesn’t miss.

Loved the appearance of Smug Anya which will no doubt go down as one of the all time great reaction memes. I really enjoyed the Anya x Yor scenes as their relationship is probably the most undeveloped of the trio.

Fantastic episode overall.
-insert NGE meme here-
May 14, 2022 2:42 PM

Dec 2018
I don't find today episode as great as usual, but still like it.
Even Damian seems to have an eye with Anya, and Becky is going to become Anya BFF it seems~
If Mr. Elegant isn't there, Anya and Loid is doom...

May 14, 2022 2:48 PM

May 2022
Great episode as always. Think last weeks was still my favorite, but this weeks was very entertaining. Good to see the Anya face wonder if she will use it more.

May 14, 2022 2:50 PM

Sep 2009
Don't worry, it will be love from the first punch.
May 14, 2022 2:53 PM

Sep 2015
Alright, nice to see that Anya has changed a bit from interacting with other kids. This will surely help her with her character development. The past 5 episodes of her weren't good.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

May 14, 2022 3:23 PM

Oct 2018
This episode was a reminder of why I love the school chapters so much. I just love the banter between the kids

Mysticus92 said:
I don't really understand the huge score and hype of this anime.
Sure, it got amazing fight animations and cute Anya moments. But then again, fans are hyping on this latest Wit Studio anime way too much. It's just too good, but not really a masterpiece.

1. The series was already quite popular on its manga form
2. Today's episode wasn't even animated by WIT Studio, kek
Mobages are consuming me alive
May 14, 2022 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
heh that was good episode. I don't like yor scene when she get angry. I love handler onee san. I love anya punch
May 14, 2022 3:33 PM

Jan 2021
Twilight is mortified inside and out on how Anya beat up a kid. Yor seems mortified too, but I think she's secretly proud that her daughters won.
May 14, 2022 4:02 PM

Jan 2021
Loid’s reaction’s to Anya messing up the mission are too funny
May 14, 2022 4:08 PM
May 2022
Loved this episode. Showed us Yor succumbing to her feelings of loving Anya and being a mother to her and how Anya looks up to her.

Hilarious moments and the slapstick comedy were executed amazingly. The story is faithful to the manga and keeps what made it such a good read - the character interactions and comedy.

Also great form Anya!
May 14, 2022 4:08 PM

Feb 2019
The more focus there is on the kid, the more I find myself checking out, especially when the jokes continue to mainly be "kid makes stupid face." I wanted to see more of the first couple episodes, where the characters were badasses, driving the story, competent and confident. You can have your Short Round on the sidelines doing goofy things and causing various conflicts and/or needing to be saved, or being the widget that drives the character drama, but she was never a draw for me, and right now, it's just highlighting how the other two have completely stopped doing all spy/assassin stuff altogether outside of throwing parties for children, which is really stretching it.

Anyway, sort of a two segment thing this week, though neither had much substance to it. The first was mainly exposition about merits until they remembered that they needed something to happen, so a random number generator picked "gang of street thugs" to attack at noon in broad daylight in front of a crowded supermarket. You know, the normal place for where you find street thugs and the best time and place to kidnap children. The second half was a half introduction to yet more kids. I say half because we immediately jump to them being jerk-ass bullies for no reason, Anya makes a bunch of faces, and then the episode unceremoniously ends. I somehow doubt that was supposed to be the whole intro 'arc' to these ninnies, especially given the next episode preview immediately following, but I don't want to see any more of them either.
May 14, 2022 4:11 PM

Dec 2020
We're already halfway done with part one 😔
May 14, 2022 4:23 PM
Aug 2021
Smug Anya is best Anya
May 14, 2022 4:25 PM

Feb 2021
this episode is 100 times better than the last one imo, finally we getting the plot to move a little and the story from now on will get more interesting and fun with the school setting and new characters i really love the school chapters in the manga and i hope the anime will do em justice. Love damian’s voice it suits him a lot, he may sound like a brat in the beginning but he’s a nice kid deep down, his interactions with anya are one of my favorites.
Can i also say that i love the ED so effing much i think i never skipped it since i first heard it, it’s the best one this season along with the ED of summertime render, really well done with the visuals when anya, loid and yor get home together and dance.
bam
May 14, 2022 4:48 PM

Mar 2013
Anya's gonna be one hell of a psychic spysassin with training from Yor and learning from Loid by reading his thoughts.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
May 14, 2022 5:06 PM
Apr 2017
Anya-centric episode made for some good fun. Being able to read minds seems to come in clutch when dealing with those bullies and kids at school. I hope to see Anya interact more with the students and develop different relationships. The kids and their personalities look like they'll make for interesting situations later down the line!
May 14, 2022 5:06 PM
Jul 2019
Let's judge properly. The kid was spoiled and deserved a punch, but what about Anya who nearly jeopardized the mission by using Loid's Morse code and was captured? Then she put the mission on the line again, by being a boring little girl who just wanted to show off by punching a little boy? She deserved what?
May 14, 2022 5:13 PM

Jul 2013
Dang, I really like how Saori Hayami went all out during the kidnapping scene. Anya's hilarious faces were simply elegant. Lastly, Loid's expression at the end was just hilarious.
May 14, 2022 5:15 PM

May 2015
Like mother like daughter, Anya hits like a truck lol.

Loved seeing the adorable Mother/daughter love when Anya was cheering Yor up.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 14, 2022 5:17 PM
Apr 2020
Another great episode. Today, Loid was on his mission and he had no time so, Anya had to go with mum Yoru. And, as expected, Yoru is very protective of her cuz she wants to fill the role of a mother in Anya's life. Little Anya in her cute school dress. :3 Glad that Yoru didn't kill them. And, now Anya's going to learn self-defense from Mumma Yoru.

We also got to meet Damian and Becky in this episode. Becky is voiced by Emiri Kato who voiced Saikawa in Dragon maid and is a perfect choice for Becky. Loved it. And, the iconic Anya faces were perfect as well. LOL. And that punch was beautiful. Really enjoyed this episode as well.
May 14, 2022 5:28 PM

Aug 2017
Holy shit Anya's smirk face was legendary

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
May 14, 2022 5:36 PM
May 2022
Best ep yet imo haha really enjoyed the grim adaptation
May 14, 2022 5:46 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
It's already all over the place but I don't care. Have some more

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 14, 2022 5:51 PM

Dec 2021
Anya literally speedrun get friend and enemy in same time
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2022

491 by colino09 »»
May 18, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2022

442 by AlxiBoua »»
May 5, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2022

321 by Suwawako_ »»
May 3, 4:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2022

402 by Fenc »»
Apr 24, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2022

247 by nyxzded »»
Apr 9, 2:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.