Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 25, 2021 2:45 AM

Nov 2013
still hate it more than my country's politicians ayeeeee
Apr 25, 2021 2:52 AM
Apr 2016
How far has this adapted so far? I read all 80 chapters and it’s hard to tell the order so far.
Apr 25, 2021 3:00 AM
Jul 2017
Genuinely loved Naga-chan aggressively marking her territory at lunch. And the Manzai routine was hilarious.

This was the best episode so far.
Apr 25, 2021 3:08 AM

Oct 2020
jdc37162 said:
How far has this adapted so far? I read all 80 chapters and it’s hard to tell the order so far.

They seem to be jumping around a fair bit. Last night’s episode was a shortened chapter 4 (the swimsuit bit), chapters 17 and 18 (the visit to Nagatoro’s house), chapter 11 (for the lunch room) and chapter 10 (the comedy act).
Apr 25, 2021 4:27 AM

May 2018
nice booba smack, senpai!
Apr 25, 2021 5:38 AM

Oct 2016
Great episode! Really loving this adaptation a lot, after I binged the manga a few weeks ago, it quickly rose to one of my favorite series. And the anime is adapting it wonderfully, it might even end up better than the manga.

Paisen is very slowly, but surely starting to grow a backbone and Nagatoro is encouraging him as well to grow some balls. Them playing games was so wholesome, and Nagatoro defending Paisen from her friends was great, she might tease him a lot, but she knows her limits.

Uesaka Sumire is so good, you can really tell if Nagatoro if nervous or something from the tone of her voice, it's fantstic. Really looking forward to the next episode!
Apr 25, 2021 5:53 AM
Dec 2020
I'm not a manga reader so I'd just like to ask, does she say sus in the manga too or is that just in the English subtitles for the anime?
Apr 25, 2021 6:08 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ngl, Nagatoro embarassing reaction already grew much on me, since the previously. The boob touch kinda underwhelmed with how its end, i feel nothing. It can be more wowsers, but whatever. Good thing that the additional of those two girls really give a new color to their wholesome toying interactions. Thats the good timing to expand the boredom over the same Nagatoro toying action. I hope they can go more craziest than that against poor senpai. Even though his reaction already unexpected with the toying, and i wish he get more twist in the later event. I also really hope they straight introduced Nagatoro family. But too bad its another toyed. Guess it can be wait for another time. But in these new one, already freshen up my barren mind, a little and its fine enough. Thats it all.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 25, 2021 7:37 AM
May 2019
[/quote]
animeultima_1855 said:
Best episode yet loved how she actually felt upset for nearly making him cry but tried no to show it and did you guys see the preview for the next episode I can’t wait!

Yea same fam lol its gonna be really good, and you can tell that nagatoro likes naoto its pretty obvious lol
Apr 25, 2021 7:56 AM

Jul 2020
I love the voice acting in this episode especially senpai's seiyuu. Hilarious and sweet at the same time. Can't wait for next week!

I accept random friend requests!
Apr 25, 2021 7:57 AM
Jul 2020
This anime seems to be getting better, the episode was good.
Also, this

Apr 25, 2021 8:35 AM

Mar 2021
i knew sticking this anime out would be a good idea. it's so cute seeing nagatoro get all defensive over senpai. it's so clear she adores him
Apr 25, 2021 8:37 AM
Apr 2014
it's good that they quickly adapted chapters that actually had some progress
Apr 25, 2021 8:43 AM
Oct 2019
Wow that was a good episode...
I like how Nagatoro didn't let her friends touch senpai and upset when they are saying something too far...
Looks like Nagatoro really care about Senpai.
Apr 25, 2021 9:43 AM

Jun 2020
This episode was great. The graphics and animations are very good.
I think Nagatoro loves Senpai somehow! 😅
Apr 25, 2021 9:54 AM

Jan 2016
Marinate1016 said:
Ok I’m starting to like Nagatoro a lot more after this episode. Loved how she stood up for senpai against her own friend. Looks like she’ll be getting jealous next week too, slowly but surely growing on me.

YES YES Come to the dark side
Apr 25, 2021 10:50 AM

Nov 2019
Nagatoro keeps climbing the ranks of my favorite characters after each passing week. I'm so glad this got a good adaptation with a lot of care given to carefully choice voice actors that represents every character and portrays them as I had imagined when reading the manga.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Apr 25, 2021 11:53 AM

Apr 2017
The sexual tension is off the charts.
cunnysseur
Apr 25, 2021 11:58 AM
Mar 2015
There were some moments when she stopped teasing that were good
Apr 25, 2021 12:16 PM
May 2020
another episode that successfully made me crease 🤣🤣🤣
Apr 25, 2021 12:31 PM

Nov 2015
Jealous Nagatoro is quite adorable. Though teaching Paisen to fight back had a bit of an unexpected ending for her.

They seem to be jumping around a little bit, and that doesn't always work, but I really think it does in this case. I've quite enjoyed the anime adaptation so far.
Risk something, take back what's yours
Say something they know they might attack you for.
--Linkin Park, "Hands Held High"
Apr 25, 2021 12:55 PM
Jan 2021
After the episode you cant hate nagatoro. She bullys the MC but she dont wanna go so far and cares about him. She also gets embressed cuz of the MC wich shows that she cares about the relationship,
Apr 25, 2021 1:22 PM

Jan 2021
Fabian_B said:
Wo kann man das gucken?

kissanime, 9anime there are alotta sites
Apr 25, 2021 1:25 PM

Jan 2021
loved how she stood up for him in the cafeteria and then teaches him how to stand up for himself
Apr 25, 2021 1:36 PM

Jul 2017
Bumdumdoobit said:
I'm not a manga reader so I'd just like to ask, does she say sus in the manga too or is that just in the English subtitles for the anime?

She never says "sus" in the manga, that word doesn't even exist in Japanese. That's just some dumb meme translation by Crunchyroll.
Apr 25, 2021 3:32 PM

Feb 2017
Bumdumdoobit said:

Sus in here = suspicious and this is slang word 「キョドる」
and yes she's saying senpai is acting 2x suspicious as usual 「chapter 18」
correct me if im wrong.
-
-
Apr 25, 2021 3:59 PM

Feb 2012
Gamo-chan, the redhead one looks hot (ah, it's Mikako Komatsu, no wonder)

Nagatoro-san not letting her friends touch Senpai and the faces she makes while doing so.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 25, 2021 6:43 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Senpai is a menace for trying to smell the towel like that. yuck

Apr 25, 2021 8:31 PM
Jun 2017
This episode is very wholesome especially the jealous face of Nagatoro XD

Apr 25, 2021 8:40 PM
Jul 2018
Are we all gonna ignore the preview of ep 4
Apr 25, 2021 9:05 PM

Jan 2019
I wonder if they're going to keep up this story structure- teasing in the first half and then character development in the second. If that's the case, maybe I can just start watching the second half of episodes. Not that the teasing it bad, it just isn't for me.
Apr 25, 2021 9:18 PM
Apr 2016
GanguroGal said:
Genuinely loved Naga-chan aggressively marking her territory at lunch. And the Manzai routine was hilarious.

This was the best episode so far.
thank you for the information!
Apr 26, 2021 7:43 AM
Nov 2020
It's pretty clear that Nagatoro wasn't bullying MC for the sake of bullying him. This episode pretty much clarifies that she does have some sort of affection for him, otherwise she wouldn't invite him over or let those "lucky pervert" moments easily slide. This is probably just her way of flirting with him, and MC is too inexperienced and/or dense to realize what she is really doing.

In the previous episode, she found those other guys to be boring, yet she doesn't see that with senpai MC. I forgot her exact reasoning behind that, but something about having passion in what you do, and I think deep down she has respect for MC's passion for the arts, which she immediately noticed when she saw his manga sketches in the first episode (and started breaking away from her group for the sake of "pestering" him).

Anyways, the preview for next episode got me excited ...can't wait to see Nagatoro's friends bullying/humiliating paisen!
Apr 26, 2021 8:37 AM
Jul 2018
Nagatoro is defending her senpai! No one gets to touch her senpai except for her! She secretly admires her senpai. That's really cute.
Senpai went to Nagatoro's home after getting drenched down in rain. What a quick paced adaptation. Also, as I've noticed, the story line in the anime adaptation is very different from the manga. Am I right?

I rate this anime adaptation 8/10. No, I'm not dropping it. I will still be continuing to watch the series.
Apr 26, 2021 9:22 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Senpai's imagination of Nagatoro's family was hilarious, I had to laugh so much during that scene. I think the show is getting better with every episode, especially since I didn't like it at all after the first ep. Nagatoro is growing on me now, though. Seeing her being jealous was kinda cute.

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Apr 26, 2021 9:54 AM

Mar 2016
In this ep, we got to see more of Nagatoro's more charming side, if you don't already consider her teasing to be charming in the first place. Yes, the demoness some of you hate is after all a young human girl.

Seems like they jumped a few chapters to adapt this ep, though that doesn't matter too much, I love the nice wholesome moment between these two just playing games together by themselves. The atmosphere felt great there, the rain is pouring, whilst you duke it out over a nice fighting game with a hot drink by your side. Then finally ending the day by walking home towards the sunset, quite a poetic scenery if I do say so myself!

Now we get to see more of Nagatoro's gang yet again, here Nagatoro is sweet to defend her senpai from the thrashing her friends brought upon him, but ofc, senpai finally showed a bit of a backbone by announcing that he is not Nagatoro's boyfriend, that's not even a way to defend himself but his effort alone is commendable, lol.

In the end, I watched an amazing OP, a lovely little slice of life, and a soothingED. All in all a great package as per the usual...
Apr 27, 2021 1:09 AM

Mar 2009
Very cute episode. Gotta say the anime adaptation already exceeded my expectations as a manga reader.
Apr 27, 2021 5:01 AM
Jan 2021
Definitely the best episode of this show so far. I can do without the unnecessary fan service but it still was a great episode. I like how we got to see a lot more of Nagatoro besides just being the “bully” to the guy.
Apr 27, 2021 8:56 AM

Jul 2013
She always calls him a pervert, but for once he totally was (wanting to smell the towel part).

I liked seeing Nagatoro protective and angry over Senpai.
Apr 27, 2021 9:17 AM
Dec 2017
nanajp said:
Nagatoro is defending her senpai! No one gets to touch her senpai except for her! She secretly admires her senpai. That's really cute.
Senpai went to Nagatoro's home after getting drenched down in rain. What a quick paced adaptation. Also, as I've noticed, the story line in the anime adaptation is very different from the manga. Am I right?

I rate this anime adaptation 8/10. No, I'm not dropping it. I will still be continuing to watch the series.

Yes, they are rearranging the order of the chapters to have a better concise story. But they aren't going to skip much chapters I feel (especially seeing some of the scenes in the trailer and in the opening from chapters that were not adapted yet)
Apr 27, 2021 9:22 AM
Jul 2018
LinkHueBR said:

Yes, they are rearranging the order of the chapters to have a better concise story. But they aren't going to skip much chapters I feel (especially seeing some of the scenes in the trailer and in the opening from chapters that were not adapted yet)
Oh is that so? I see, thanks for telling me!
Apr 27, 2021 11:19 AM

Apr 2014
Apparently this episode was censored comapred to the anime.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Apr 28, 2021 4:45 PM

Oct 2014
When you're checking your list the next day and notice you forgot to + the episode count (despite being kind of OCD for such things) because the episode just blew you away.
8oomerApr 29, 2021 2:56 AM
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Apr 29, 2021 2:06 AM

Dec 2008
in episode 1 Nagatoro wasn't any different than her "friends" , but senpai grow on her.
In this episode Nagatoro became much nicer to him, while not forgetting the teasing.
Inviting him to the "gyaru table" was probably a very bad idea, but she did actively protect him from more insults and breaking of personal space. She could have made it more clear that they should not bully senpai at all, but those girls are still her friends.
Nagatoro probably tried to save the weird meeting from escalating more for senpai.

Next the anime should give senpai something redeemable, I would like to know what Nagatoro sees in him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2021 1:12 PM

Mar 2014
TheColonel76 said:
Really like the part where they were gaming together, and the Guilty Gear reference.

I came to this thread just to check if someone has gotten that reference. Main character was playing Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear
but Nagatoro was using Cham Cham from Samurai Shodown.

Fighting games are still huge in japan and as a tekken player, it's cool to catch on these references.
Apr 29, 2021 1:28 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Soulblight said:
TheColonel76 said:
Really like the part where they were gaming together, and the Guilty Gear reference.

I came to this thread just to check if someone has gotten that reference. Main character was playing Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear
but Nagatoro was using Cham Cham from Samurai Shodown.

Fighting games are still huge in japan and as a tekken player, it's cool to catch on these references.

Yes, gotta love fighting game references. Didn’t know who Nagatoro was referencing but I couldn’t miss the Ky reference.
Apr 29, 2021 10:57 PM
#borntoboil

Jan 2021
Well, atleast this episode doesn't make me feel shame on MC. The part at Nagatoro's house was wholesome, and I want to punch Nagatoro's friends NGL
i fucking hate manga (keeps reading manga

discord ~ ganjithedude

Apr 29, 2021 11:39 PM

Mar 2019
I may have been around too long. But before I even watched this, I was laughing at the idea that not only is there a femdom anime, but it's a sketch comedy, and it's decent. I'd never have called it.
Apr 30, 2021 4:13 PM
Apr 2021
I liking this show a lot more than I thought I would. It has some fun humor and seeing what makes nagatoro click. Next week looks like it's gonna be interesting.
May 22, 2021 10:49 PM

Feb 2021
Senpai got his revenge playing the video games lol. Well Nagatoro was a tad bit jealous I think XD
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

274 by DarCas003 »»
Sep 11, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

132 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by akashi_daiki »»
Aug 22, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2021

217 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 15, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2021

143 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 4:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.