Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 17, 2021 9:05 PM

Jan 2013
This gets better with every episode!
Watching Nagatoro outside of her usual self made this so much better, the whole nipple scene shows how she treats him and someone she just knew, and he got to see that.

I do wonder how Nao will use that ticket in the future.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 17, 2021 9:29 PM

Jan 2013
_Keroneko_ said:
Showing the panties of a minor, constantly sexualize her, and even make her touch the MC private parts and barely making her embarrased because of that is something really controversial. The author made her really really promiscuous gosh.

But is anime and I get it, I can still enjoy it.
Weird to make it all about her when the MC is the one actually being sexually harassed here. lol
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 17, 2021 9:37 PM

Jun 2019
LostSpectre said:
Blue_Maroon said:
it does feel a little gross sometimes because the anime is still sexualizing a 1st year high school girl.
What exactly is the logic behind this statement? A girl that is 16 years old is for all intents and purposes, nearly as developed (physically) as a 21 year old. The primary issue (age of consent, mental maturity) with sexualizing real teenagers simply doesn't exist when it comes to fictional one's, and if you're worried about things like "objectification" that's already the wrong approach to normalizing sexuality, and creating a more equal society.

While Nagatoro being a fictional animated character certainly makes it more acceptable, it doesn’t change the fact that she is supposed to be 15 - 16 years old. We are still supposed to view her as a first year high school student, so showing a panty shot of her still feels unsettling.

I would also disagree with your claim that she looks 21 years old. If the anime presented her as a 21 year old I would not have bought that because she clearly looks like a young teenager.

Furthermore, I don’t believe that a manga/anime created by an adult male that revolves around a 15 - 16 year old girl sexually teasing a 16 - 17 year old boy is helping create a more equal society. If anything it makes the whole sexualizing Nagatoro more gross because her character’s actions and the sexualized drawings of her was all created by an adult man that is targeting male teenagers and adults.

But we may just disagree on a fundamental level if you don’t see anything slightly wrong with sexualizing teenage anime girls.
Apr 17, 2021 9:53 PM

Jan 2013
Blue_Maroon said:
LostSpectre said:
What exactly is the logic behind this statement? A girl that is 16 years old is for all intents and purposes, nearly as developed (physically) as a 21 year old. The primary issue (age of consent, mental maturity) with sexualizing real teenagers simply doesn't exist when it comes to fictional one's, and if you're worried about things like "objectification" that's already the wrong approach to normalizing sexuality, and creating a more equal society.

While Nagatoro being a fictional animated character certainly makes it more acceptable, it doesn’t change the fact that she is supposed to be 15 - 16 years old. We are still supposed to view her as a first year high school student, so showing a panty shot of her still feels unsettling.

I would also disagree with your claim that she looks 21 years old. If the anime presented her as a 21 year old I would not have bought that because she clearly looks like a young teenager.

Furthermore, I don’t believe that a manga/anime created by an adult male that revolves around a 15 - 16 year old girl sexually teasing a 16 - 17 year old boy is helping create a more equal society. If anything it makes the whole sexualizing Nagatoro more gross because her character’s actions and the sexualized drawings of her was all created by an adult man that is targeting male teenagers and adults.

But we may just disagree on a fundamental level if you don’t see anything slightly wrong with sexualizing teenage anime girls.
I didn't say she looked 21, I said that by 16 a girl is more or less at the end of her physical development, although breasts can continue to grow up until 18, and sometimes beyond. My point was simply that viewing the mostly adult body of a post-pubescent female, sexually, is not anything special or out of the ordinary as far as biology is concerned. The issue simply comes down to consent, and mental maturity, which is why anyone over 18 should not interact in that type of way towards minors.

Yes, you're supposed to view her as a teenage high school student, but she may or may not be a minor depending on prefecture, and this is the most important one, she doesn't actually exist, and anime people aren't actually human in any meaningful way, so you being uncomfortable that a fictional non-human character is being sexualized, really seems like your problem, and not an actual problem. Now, did you really think I meant the manga was creating a better society? I'm talking about objectification being bullshit, and that only normalizing sexuality can create a better society.

Yes, the fact you just tried to demonize the sexuality of the author because he's male shows we disagree at a fundamental level, but I already knew that.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 17, 2021 10:13 PM

Oct 2020
Despite I didn't like the more abstract animation style in the previous episode, in this one it didn't annoy me at all! Episode starts with a mini-segment which gives proper ground for the rest of the episode (yeah bitch nagatoro's panties are essential) so I can expect this solidness for the rest of the series, which is great.

The episode also shows that Nagatoro only bullies Naoto, so we know that she's into him and it is presented very nicely! I didn't give much importance when I read the manga but here I'm sure it was greatly presented to the audience.
lima57Apr 17, 2021 10:19 PM
Apr 17, 2021 10:37 PM

Oct 2008
lolz at the crazy noodle arms!
5/5!

Apr 17, 2021 10:42 PM

Jul 2016
Of course Nagatoro wouldn't be interested in guys with a minimum of social skills to repel, ignore or respond to her "teasing". Naoto, being the pathetic and passive wimp he is, is the perfect target for someone with such sadistic nature after all.

Second episode and wow, the bullying aspect of this show sure got boring real quick.
Apr 17, 2021 10:47 PM
Dec 2020
Misuta-Kitsune said:
tanishq1204 said:
Well we came to know Naoto is a man of culture as well, in the manga it was a naked loli manga instead of big boob vampire tho.

Huh?
Seems like wishful thinking filling in a gap in your memory....
Because if it was, where did the whole vampire scene that followed it come from?
Way to spread misinformation.

Let me correct this for you....

No loli's there...?

Oh sorry, should have double checked.
Haven't read the manga myself, maybe my friend was just fucking with me.
Apr 17, 2021 11:31 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
can't get over her freaking expressions. man she can bite me any day

usually I hate it when the mc is a total pussy. But in this case it works as being a stark contrast to our lovely ms. nagatoro. And even though he's timid and shy, nagatoro's teasing is so manipulative that it is bringing out the inner perv in him. While he was moving super slow during the nipple game, it looked like he was going to go all in and commit had he not been interrupted. Also bowman nagatoro analogy was some gold

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 17, 2021 11:38 PM
May 2020
nagatoro is truly a master of teasing
Apr 18, 2021 12:00 AM

Aug 2020
Pretty great episode, the anime's really getting into its groove now. Is it just me or does it have a more comedic tone than the manga? Maybe it's just because it's been a while since I've read the earlier chapters... either way I like what they're doing.
Watch Gunsmith Cats!!!!
Apr 18, 2021 12:33 AM
Aug 2020
Rembe said:
The comments for this anime are getting more positive I’m honestly happy to see so many more people enjoy this series and it’s going to get even better :3
Pretty much those who hated it for stupid reasons already left so now there are either people who like the show but still have some major problems with it or just fans in general
Everyone has great taste, until they start watching galactic heroes and shit on everyone else's taste

Apr 18, 2021 12:55 AM

Jun 2020
LostSpectre said:
BromWalar said:
So far, the best thing I can say about this anime is the opening and ending scenes with their respective songs. The rest f the episode bothered me the same way the previous one did. But what I liked was seeing her interact with other boys, but that is not really something that can justify how awfully she acts towards the guy. in short, still hate her guts.
You might be holding on to some unnecessary resentment, the first episode shouldn't be taken seriously, it's notoriously misleading for her character in the manga. In this episode she's not bullying him at all, she teases pretty relentlessly, and doesn't know what personal space is, but she isn't mean-spirited about any of it, that's a huge difference.

Why would you say it like this? Also, read what I wrote again. I said that this episode is not much different, in some regards it is even worse. Still waiting for her to get some conscience and leave him at least for a few moments.

And no I do not think that it changed much from the first episode... come on, she makes him play a game he can not win and harasses him; she is mean and uncompassionate; with the the other boys too how she just casually shits on them (hope there is something interesting behind it at least)

So far, I have not been impressed. This episode had 1 maybe 2 moments when I chuckled a bit but that is not enough. Still hoping it will get better as manga readers say.
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Apr 18, 2021 1:21 AM

Jan 2013
BromWalar said:
LostSpectre said:
You might be holding on to some unnecessary resentment, the first episode shouldn't be taken seriously, it's notoriously misleading for her character in the manga. In this episode she's not bullying him at all, she teases pretty relentlessly, and doesn't know what personal space is, but she isn't mean-spirited about any of it, that's a huge difference.

Why would you say it like this? Also, read what I wrote again. I said that this episode is not much different, in some regards it is even worse. Still waiting for her to get some conscience and leave him at least for a few moments.

And no I do not think that it changed much from the first episode... come on, she makes him play a game he can not win and harasses him; she is mean and uncompassionate; with the the other boys too how she just casually shits on them (hope there is something interesting behind it at least)

So far, I have not been impressed. This episode had 1 maybe 2 moments when I chuckled a bit but that is not enough. Still hoping it will get better as manga readers say.
She's literally just teasing him, by anime standards, it isn't real, so don't try to look at it realistically, this would be majorly boundary crossing and shit, but it's not, it's just anime, and she's not doing anything mean-spirited, she doesn't want to actually hurt him. If you can't see the difference, that's probably because you're still blinded by the first episode or something, not that I can blame you, that was bad writing.
Apr 18, 2021 1:28 AM

Oct 2018
Marinate1016 said:
Dude had Nagatoro on top of him going for his neck and fumbled the bag because of his breath. F tier MC smh. I just want one of these teasing series to have an actual alpha MC who isn’t afraid of women
This is the one you're looking for https://myanimelist.net/anime/45653/Soredemo_Ayumu_wa_Yosetekuru

Apr 18, 2021 1:28 AM
Jan 2017
Hopefully the rating of anime goes up.
Apr 18, 2021 1:37 AM

Jun 2020
LostSpectre said:
BromWalar said:

She's literally just teasing him, by anime standards, it isn't real, so don't try to look at it realistically, this would be majorly boundary crossing and shit, but it's not, it's just anime, and she's not doing anything mean-spirited, she doesn't want to actually hurt him. If you can't see the difference, that's probably because you're still blinded by the first episode or something, not that I can blame you, that was bad writing.

I am not blinded by the first episode, this one was as bad as the first one (just the volume of teasing was reduced because of the restaurant scene). So far I do not know her intentions other than she does not see boundaries and does not take his feeling into consideration. Maybe if she just talk to him just for a few second seriously between the teasing, but so far it just seems she likes to tease the poor guy that can not fight back because it is funny. No, I do not like her, but as I said I will give my final judgement when it is finished.

Also, about realism... if you want something that is a good example of realistic tesing watch Takagi-san.
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Apr 18, 2021 1:41 AM

Jan 2013
BromWalar said:
LostSpectre said:

I am not blinded by the first episode, this one was as bad as the first one (just the volume of teasing was reduced because of the restaurant scene). So far I do not know her intentions other than she does not see boundaries and does not take his feeling into consideration. Maybe if she just talk to him just for a few second seriously between the teasing, but so far it just seems she likes to tease the poor guy that can not fight back because it is funny. No, I do not like her, but as I said I will give my final judgement when it is finished.
Well, you would think this episode is just as bad if you were blinded by your impressions of the first episode, that's a logical conclusion. Aside from that, it sounds like the show might just not be for you, if you're so set against the actual premise of it, but I leave all of that up to you.
Apr 18, 2021 2:16 AM

Jun 2020
LostSpectre said:
BromWalar said:

Well, you would think this episode is just as bad if you were blinded by your impressions of the first episode, that's a logical conclusion. Aside from that, it sounds like the show might just not be for you, if you're so set against the actual premise of it, but I leave all of that up to you.

Another equally logical conclusion is that Nagatoro is still heartless and exploitational. And honestly this episode might have been even worse because in the first one there was at least that one point when she felt some short-lived remorse about how she overdid but now there was none of that.

1) Whether it is for me or not is or me to decide, I did not need you to enlighten me.
2) Never did I say the show is badly written or something, so yes I am just saying that the girl is a bitch (if you like that sort of stuff, enjoy)
3) And I am not against the premise, I am against the execution and the main character.
4) I am still willing to like to give it a shot and I went into the second episode wanting to like it and with the expectation of it changing because I was told it would, but I had not changed one bit.
Apr 18, 2021 2:24 AM

Jul 2020
I found this episode genuinely hilarious. That scene at the family restaurant. Seems like Nagatoro has a hidden personality or a personality there all along. Can't wait for next weeks episode.

I accept random friend requests!
Apr 18, 2021 3:04 AM
Oct 2020
after 2 eps its pretty much clear that there are no other students in the entire school except them LMAO..
n that accidental dick grope.....why this never happened with me in High School T_T
gawd i need juniors like Nagatoro 😂😂
Apr 18, 2021 3:25 AM

Jan 2013
BromWalar said:
LostSpectre said:

Another equally logical conclusion is that Nagatoro is still heartless and exploitational. And honestly this episode might have been even worse because in the first one there was at least that one point when she felt some short-lived remorse about how she overdid but now there was none of that.

1) Whether it is for me or not is or me to decide, I did not need you to enlighten me.
2) Never did I say the show is badly written or something, so yes I am just saying that the girl is a bitch (if you like that sort of stuff, enjoy)
3) And I am not against the premise, I am against the execution and the main character.
4) I am still willing to like to give it a shot and I went into the second episode wanting to like it and with the expectation of it changing because I was told it would, but I had not changed one bit.
She was never heartless in the first place, you can't take anything overly seriously from source material where the author had to retcon his own work.
Apr 18, 2021 3:33 AM

Mar 2020
This is oddly entertaining for some reason, guilty pleasure af.
Better than Hajimete no Gal at least.

I thought I had seen all kinds of controversy related to this show but today I also done seen "Why is the bully a girl"
A guy bully would've been okay bro? Fucking hell lmfao.
Apr 18, 2021 3:37 AM

Jun 2020
LostSpectre said:
BromWalar said:

She was never heartless in the first place, you can't take anything overly seriously from source material where the author had to retcon his own work.

I take things as they are presented to me and yes she is heartless, like he makes a manga and she just shits all over it, saying he is a self insert but in reality he is weak and cringe, like fair enough, but it is heartless to just spew it into somebody's face. The same in the second episode when he wants to draw she does not care, instead of maybe at least letting him do it, she just goes onto bothering him... she is heartless, inconsiderate, pushy and annoying.

Whether the author retconned it I have no idea and secondly, retconning is not a good thing in the first place... and I have yet to see the retcon so until that time my opinion stays the same.
Apr 18, 2021 4:11 AM

Oct 2016
Great episode! I really enjoyed the first episode so I binged the manga and now I'm caught up, fuck. I really loved it though. Now that I've seen the manga, I can tell that this adaptation is really damn good.

"I read it for the story", It's ok senpai, we understand you lmao. Flustered Nagatoro is adorable and Noodletoro has finally appeared! Really can't wait for the next episode based on what I saw on the preview.

Also, I'd rather be toyed with by Nagatoro than get whatever those other dudes got from her, those were much more painful lmao.
sKyBlazer08Apr 18, 2021 4:15 AM
Apr 18, 2021 4:40 AM

Apr 2018
Cringiest shit of the year
Apr 18, 2021 6:17 AM

Apr 2017
There's dudes out there that are paying for this kind of treatment and this fucker gets it for free.
cunnysseur
Apr 18, 2021 6:22 AM
Feb 2018
killuaxgon said:
Cringiest shit of the year

i think it's still better than ex arm, so it's not the cringiest
Apr 18, 2021 6:23 AM

Jul 2020
If you like some horny girls always like teasing a piece of shit MC then you'll like this anime.

But unfortunately I'm not that kind of person and what the f is that game? finding out where's your nipple is? I guess I'll drop this anime,
Apr 18, 2021 6:49 AM
Dec 2011
Really liked this episode. Started off strong with a nice panty shot and just went up from there. I haven't seen the manga so I didn't know that there was fan service in this anime. Really happy to see it. Does anyone know if they are planning a season 2? Or is it just this one season that they are doing? From what i've checked it seems like the manga is actually pretty long, so I'm wondering at this point how they are going to wrap it up. I would really like to see a happy ending with the main male to own up to nagatoro and confess or something and she say yes and stop teasing him, that would be great.
Apr 18, 2021 7:16 AM
Oct 2019
More and more by every day I realize that the ratings on this website mean absolutely nothing and should be ignored, superb adaption, couldn't imagine these being adapted better.
Apr 18, 2021 8:24 AM

Jul 2014
Another excellent episode from an adaptation perspective. The show has brought Nagatoro to life so well, with dynamic character animation and the full range of her facial expressions. And, of course, Uesaka is clearly having so much fun in this role and that adds so much to it all.

Curious to hear how the rest of Nagatoro's friends sound next week.
Apr 18, 2021 8:45 AM

Jul 2020
I said the second episode was better than the first and I got attacked by an uber fan for not enjoying them both equally lmao. But anyways the whistling part had me dying 🤣
Apr 18, 2021 9:50 AM
Oct 2019
Lmao just imagined this anime Plot but gender swapped...
It's gonna be a Hentai.
Apr 18, 2021 9:58 AM

Jan 2018
Fun episode, she really is a the chaotic evil version of Uzaki.
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
Apr 18, 2021 9:58 AM
Mar 2021
I really enjoyed this episode can't wait for next week
Apr 18, 2021 10:19 AM
Jan 2021
A part of me wanna say "Thank god they toned down the teasing part to be more lighthearted" But this is solely because Senpai more responsive this time. Meanwhile, i don't see any improvement on Nagatoro's character, as to say it's even feel like a downgraded to the point that i can't believed this is the girl from the first episode. I mean if you would introduce her like this (nicer) for her first appearance, people wouldn't have so much trouble with it.

Yes, her character are more tolerable now. But suddenly change her persona from meanie girl, into a constant joker like that, it's soo inconsistent that feels like a bad writting just to forced some joke.

Also i still can't get rid of Uzaki image on her (not to say that Uzaki-show are better) her voices and the "senpai.. senpai.. chiss" thing, it's so cheasy and keep reminding me about why i got annoyed so much of Uzaki (pardon me fellow mangareader, don't blame us anime watcher who got served with Uzaki-chan first)

The next issue is, when the heavy almost bullying teasing part of the first episodes get toned down, the sketch fall a little empty and cringe. (And i revisit ep1 again, and while the teasing part didn't bother me as much anymore, godlord it's so cringe) It feels like they are losing something that matter, and just straight up goes to regular daily activity rom-comedy. I mean it's good to calmed down the controversy, and sure a couple of scene that enjoyable way better then the last, but is not good to be served as a second episodes. There's no continuity of what left on the first episodes that a lot of people get triggered about. There's no redemption.

I feel bad about this, but i kinda hope they continue with the heavy teasing part, and then afterwards give us some little hint of character development at the end. But no,..they just act normally like nothing happen. After all the fuss of the first episode, here it suddenly become Nagatoro's normal activity to visit senpai, and senpai just rolled along with some random sketch like "vampire book". Nagatoro is suddenly nicer, and Senpai suddenly used to her being around. (Atleast maybe give him a proper character arc, which he can learn to stand and try to not being bothered by Nagatoro anymore and slowly begin to appreciated her as a company. But nah,.. now he just a 2D Tsukkomi character).
Is there a timelepse here? why it's feels like there's something more needed to be told first but got skipped?
Now i can't help but thinking, all the character of the first episodes; like how harsh Nagatoro's are, or how traumatized Senpai feel, and how heavy the tone they used, is just on another alternated dimension

This first two episodes feels like going to the war zone, and then immediately fall back into the safe zone without solving anything. The anime itself kinda like telling us "Here, we know about all the trouble of the first episode. But look! The character is suddenly fine and actually start to make some random romance comedy sketch, so rolled with it!"
EmpireDeLunaApr 18, 2021 1:53 PM
Apr 18, 2021 10:54 AM

Mar 2019
What to say.... dame dane dameyo... dame da ne yo... her teasing and all that don’t seem funny and this story from its title only is around “teasing-senpai” so am just waiting to let this train wreck end
If there was no one else within a 5-kilometer radius from Shimamura, and she was in a deep sleep and an all-knowing deity just happened to reassure me that she wasn’t going to wake up the next 24 hours, maybe I’d get bored after 23 hours and I might kiss her once to relieve some boredom...
Apr 18, 2021 12:26 PM

Jan 2013
@EmpireOfMoon The first few chapters are manipulative, and poorly written, the author later had to add in sketches after the first two chapters showing Nagatoro feeling bad and embarrassed that she overdid it, it's a tonal mess. The show is about what you saw in the 2nd episode, a girl that loves to tease a guy that gets flustered over it, but gets embarrassed, herself, just as easily. The sadistic girl who wears an evil smirk as she savors senpai's tears, is just an embellishment, she's an exaggerated caricature that doesn't have any relevance to the story at large. It would be fine if the comedy was properly translated, and the viewer knew not to take it seriously, but it just comes off looking mean-spirited, and it's only easy to laugh at it in retrospect, when you realize how absurd that portrayal of her really was.
Apr 18, 2021 12:54 PM

May 2018
I also watch hentai for the plot! Naoto being a true chad there
Apr 18, 2021 1:56 PM
Jan 2021
LostSpectre said:
@EmpireOfMoon The first few chapters are manipulative, and poorly written, the author later had to add in sketches after the first two chapters showing Nagatoro feeling bad and embarrassed that she overdid it, it's a tonal mess. The show is about what you saw in the 2nd episode, a girl that loves to tease a guy that gets flustered over it, but gets embarrassed, herself, just as easily. The sadistic girl who wears an evil smirk as she savors senpai's tears, is just an embellishment, she's an exaggerated caricature that doesn't have any relevance to the story at large. It would be fine if the comedy was properly translated, and the viewer knew not to take it seriously, but it just comes off looking mean-spirited, and it's only easy to laugh at it in retrospect, when you realize how absurd that portrayal of her really was.

It would be really nice actually, if the premises and the tone of the shows, is like in this episodes from the very begining. The teasing on the second episodes is actually acceptable, and we got to see her vulnerable side from the very start, so people wouldn't easily got the wrong idea like in the last time. Sadly the transition between this, and the first episode's feels so odd already. By the drastical change in tone, and massive different in the way it narrated. But hopefully, if it's stay consistent, this problem might get burried soon.
Apr 18, 2021 1:56 PM

Apr 2015
She should use that canine tooth on Senpai's dick.

You know, as a prank.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Apr 18, 2021 2:35 PM

Feb 2012
Parallels between Nagatoro and the Vampire.

Tried to do the neck bite but the MC's garlic breath backfired.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 18, 2021 3:36 PM
May 2019
Quite a good episode; the nipple twister scene was particularly funny and how she toyed with his throat, gotta say that was hot :P

Still liking the animation and the way Nagatoro calmly blueballed the boys in the cafe was arguably even more brutal than her straight up bullying of Naoto; she just cold as ice shut them dafuq down.

On the other hand I'm disappointed (but not surprised tbh) and the usual MAL reaction; the desperate circlejerkers clinging onto the brief and frankly tasteless vampire stake scene with some kind of desparation, claiming it's funny while decrying the bullying just makes me lol at the hypocrisy and pathos.
Apr 18, 2021 3:47 PM

May 2011
Somehow, i cant hold my smile when watching this...
Cant wait for the next episode...

ChickenDan said:
Compared to 774's other works, Nagatoro is very tame and 774 even tones it down later after 7 chapters in the manga

Now i know that this is 774's work.. No wonder Nagatoro's expressions kinda familiar...
Apr 18, 2021 5:19 PM

Mar 2018
The 1st episode teasing was a bit too harsh for my taste, but THIS I can get behind. That's what u get for reading an ecchi manga in school like a horny moron xD
Apr 18, 2021 8:07 PM

Mar 2019
This Episode was clearly so MUCH better than the first one...

In this one, i could feel and remember the manga, something i didnt felt in the past episode..

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Apr 18, 2021 8:09 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
The teasing continues in the usual nagatoro fashion and I can't say I'm surprised. The new opening and ending were actually bangers ngl

Apr 18, 2021 8:41 PM

Mar 2008
Senpai was reading Rosario To Vampire
Apr 18, 2021 9:49 PM
Aug 2019
I'm loving this adaptation a lot lol Somehow, it's pretty sweet in its own way. But i can't wait for Nagatoro to be actually sweeter and more soft with him!
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

274 by DarCas003 »»
Sep 11, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

132 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pre_Yum - Apr 24, 2021

177 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by akashi_daiki »»
Aug 22, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2021

143 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 4:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.