Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 4, 2019 2:52 AM

Jan 2018
Fuck yeah, a horse demon !! Go get them bastards, that was so horrifying the way they blew her up !!

Mutsu is sick, I fucking hate that, I don't want her to die T_T And Hyakki and Dororo are separetad again, man ... things are not looking well
Jun 4, 2019 2:52 AM
Jun 2017
Hyakkimaru with his sword skill is way better than tahomaru. Tahomaru needs the 3 of them just to fight hyakkimaru... if those other knights didnt came, tahomaru's team surely lose that fight. Well lets see what will happen.
Jun 4, 2019 2:54 AM

Jan 2018
Tahomaru got a new scar . Always good to see him suffering .
His two servants got what they deserved but I feel a little bit sorry for the girl due to her being afflicted by the pestilence .
Jun 4, 2019 3:42 AM

Jun 2013
If I am not mistaken that spirit that took over the horse is very similar to the spirit that killed the old woman that put baby Hyakkimaru in the boat and was slain by the blind priest shortly after. It's very similar to that. Poor mama horse, she was so beautiful, now she a Rapidash. Yaaaaaaaas bitch! Fuck 'em up!

Anyways, there are only three episodes left and it's breaking my fucking heart. I love this series so much. I am certain that one of my favorite characters is bound to die: Hyakkimaru, Dororo and/or Tahomaru.
臭い-
Jun 4, 2019 4:37 AM
May 2019
ninka22 said:
This post sums up everithing I want to say regarding this anime.Thanks to chelsiegeorgia for it.
the entire country is at war but you don’t see anyone else go whining to demons.!

Except village or may be two, where people lured strangers and fed them to demons. Or may be that one village, where people sacrificed young women to giant flying centipede. Ah, and there was a village, where people sacrificed entire orphanage for demon moths.

What is this person talking about.

P.S. I forgot to do add individuals like shark-boy and guy from episode 20, who teamed up with demons for their own personal reasons. Sure, no one, but Daigo used help of demons in the entire country.
AtaraxetteJun 4, 2019 4:44 AM
Jun 4, 2019 5:14 AM

Jul 2014
Pretty solid episode, but it's immensely frustrating that the show completely reset Hyakkimaru's development from a few episodes back (when he was stuck with Jukai) to make it happen.
Jun 4, 2019 5:36 AM
May 2016
Ataraxette said:
ninka22 said:
This post sums up everithing I want to say regarding this anime.Thanks to chelsiegeorgia for it.

Except village or may be two, where people lured strangers and fed them to demons. Or may be that one village, where people sacrificed young women to giant flying centipede. Ah, and there was a village, where people sacrificed entire orphanage for demon moths.

P.S. I forgot to do add individuals like shark-boy and guy from episode 20, who teamed up with demons for their own personal reasons. Sure, no one, but Daigo used help of demons in the entire country.

How does any of this justify Daigo? People who think killing innocent children for greater good is justified are monsters and deserve to die. that's what will happen to your precious Daigo and coward brat Tahomaru.
Jun 4, 2019 5:47 AM
May 2019
ninka22 said:
Ataraxette said:

How does any of this justify Daigo? People who think killing innocent children for greater good is justified are monsters and deserve to die. that's what will happen to your precious Daigo and coward brat Tahomaru.

Did I say anyting about Daigo being right or mention Tahomaru at all? You can't even read several sentense properly, I'm not even surprised that you forgot about like 10 episodes, where people across the land used demonic powers. I'm just annoyed how people are discussing show, when they can't remember what happened in half of episodes of the said show.
AtaraxetteJun 4, 2019 5:51 AM
Jun 4, 2019 8:34 AM

Feb 2019
omfgg the ending is clearer now!! Aaaa I really hope Hyakkimaru and Dororo will be happy together in the ending but a lot are saying that it will be a tragedy :((

But before Dororo or hyakki dies, I also hope that Hyakkimaru gets his eyes back and see Dororo.

I still hate tahomaru.

Crying because only 3 episodes left
owkey
Jun 4, 2019 10:40 AM

Dec 2018
So Mutsu loses her right hand while Hyogo loses his left, so Tahomaru lost his hands. I think Hyakkimaru would get his sooner or later.
Also they lingered on the demanoid horse's eye, would that mean that it has Hyakkimaru's eyes?
So a lot of people either hate Tahomaru or like Tahomaru, I'm in the like group, why? Because from his perspective what he's doing is in a way right. Obviously I don't want Hyakkimaru to die.
Jun 4, 2019 11:50 AM
Apr 2018
elementex said:
why is this so boring
if it's boring, don't watch it. Simples
Jun 4, 2019 12:01 PM
Apr 2019
HShouyou said:
elementex said:
why is this so boring

Not simples, I would have to watch to know it’s boring
Jun 4, 2019 12:30 PM

May 2014
Swagernator said:
Hyakkimaru will ride a fucking Rapidash to the final battle, absolute madlad.

I think this is my favorite comment I’ve ever seen
Oscar and Andre deserved better
Jun 4, 2019 12:36 PM
Oct 2018
Damn, pretty intense and solid episode! The swordfight between Hyakkimaru and Tahomaru was intense, with solid choreography and animation. 🔥
Jun 4, 2019 12:54 PM

Mar 2017
Kiriikun said:
kater_tot said:
Ah man, this anime is tearing me apart...

I don't want Tahomaru to die because he's just trying to be a good ruler and i don't want Hyakkimaru to die but he's getting so cold and hard hearted and it's so sad. I thought he'd turned a corner recently but it feels like he's taken 3 steps back.

I also have a theory that the old blind man is the demon that didn't take a part of him but i'm not sure what that would mean for the plot...

I've kinda given up on a happy ending... just preparing for the worst now 😭

what do you mean he took a few steps back before his motivation to get his body wasn't so high yeah he wanted it but now he has come to realise how important having a human body would be like a few episodes ago when dororo was trapped by the rock and the water was coming if he didn't have fake arms then he would have managed something but since his arms are fake they broke after some pressure, I get that a whole land is at stake but it's not fair for the guy to just say yea you guys can take my body parts and I'll live like a broken record while people from that land can drink and smile without knowing who is suffering to give them this life

Don't misunderstand me, i'm not saying his wrong but he just managed to get over the whole rage part of wanting his body back and now he's back to that (like threatening the man who tried to warn him and Dororo about Daigo). He's also hurting Dororo by being so violent... it upsets her
Jun 4, 2019 12:54 PM

Mar 2017
Daniel_Naumov said:
kater_tot said:

Ah that makes sense. I might sound really stupid here but how do u know that Hyakki is protected by Buddha?

He was protected by Buddha when he was born - the idol at mother's chamber lost its head, and in turn the demons could not take Hyakkimaru's head. Up until the episode when his mother tried to commit suicide the blessing of Buddha was inside the said statuette. It was shown several times.

Ah right, thanks for explaining that to me, i didn't quite get it!
Jun 4, 2019 1:40 PM

Sep 2017
Hyakkimaru is such a badass. Being able to 1v3 three well-trained soldiers is no small feat. He would have likely won too if it wasn't for that external interference. Politics were a bit boring but still pretty interesting. Daigo is, in reality, a decent ruler, being able to juggle all of this. Interesting to see them know that a fall like that wasn't enough to kill Hyakkimaru so they took Dororo as a hostage. I enjoy the characters of Mutsu and Hyogo. They have a good set of morals while also understanding their position. Three more episodes left.

Also look, it's a Ponyta.
Jun 4, 2019 2:44 PM

Jun 2015
Hi there, Midoro. Missed you
Jun 4, 2019 5:12 PM

Jun 2009
Anime_freak_08 said:
Super-excited for the next episode.. felt really sorry for the horse.. she deserved to be with her baby.. 😢 it was awful

maybe the kid will be used by dororo
Jun 4, 2019 5:56 PM

Mar 2012
ninka22 said:
SparkleDuck said:
Chill on the edge. Also, MANY people view the greater good as more important than a few individual lives. What Daigo did benefited way more people than it harmed. I don't necessarily agree with his ambitions, but it's pretty understandable why some would. There's a reason why Fate/Zero is held in such high regard, half of its plot is literally focused on this topic: is it better to sacrifice a few for the greater good? It's in no way comparable to Hitler. Hitler didn't make it so his people weren't starving and dying at insane rates by killing Jews. You're making really bad comparisons.

I don't know what I should argue with a person that thinks sacrificing innocent children to demons is justified
the road to hell is paved with good intentions, indeed. That's where Tahomaru and his dad are heading at the end of this anime.

Ah, glad to know you lack reading comprehension. I never said I agreed with it, I said that "Sacrificing a few for the benefit of the masses isn't a far off concept and is explored in many highly regarded series like Fate/Zero, not that I agree with it personally". Nowhere did I say I personally thought it was just, but there are plenty of people who view the common good as more important than the lives of a few. That's much different than somebody like Hitler who tried to genocide an entire race and DIDNT make his land more plentiful.
Jun 4, 2019 7:09 PM
Jan 2016
Damn, another intense episode!

From now on i dont care for a single person from Daigo's land, they can all die, they separed that beautiful white horse from her children to use it like a suicide explosive bot to get Hyakkimaru, unforgivable!

Honestly i felt sad for Mutsu and Hyogo, but they are in Hyakkimaru's way, so it cant be helped! But they are the only ones that i like in Daigo's land! Tahomaru is always the weakling that is saved in the end!

The other samurai is no joke!

Everyone killing me with Rapidash jokes, but honestly, it was the first thing in my mind after seeing the horse ressurected, awesome, hope it helps Hyakkimaru, but the orange aura in that armour parts was misterious!

Envolved from a beautifull horse to a Rapidash xD it was almost like a shiny verison!

Jun 4, 2019 7:44 PM

Mar 2007
ninka22 said:
seafirefly said:
I'm surprized at people calling Tahomaru a plain villain or just a spoiled brat. Maybe you people perceive him through the manga prism, idk, but this adaptation basically reinvented his character so referencing to the original makes no sense. As for me, Tahomaru’s character in 2019 version totally steals the light. While Hyakkimaru’s motivations are basic like those of a child who is fighting just to be born into this world, Tahomaru’s motives are complex and his choice conditions are harsh. Calling him a plain villain is just ignoring everything this anime tried to convey up to this moment.

First, there is a huge and constant emphasis on Tahomaru's noble and caring attitude. He cares for his people and land to the point of constantly risking his life. He does it for his pride? Nope. He just feels personal responsibility, it is clearly stated several times. Like when he attacks Hyakki 3 on 1 or brings a whole army to kill him which is obviously harmful to his pride, but more efficient. He needs the work done to secure the safety of his land, not to indulge himself or to prove smth to his father. (Btw, it was shown that he actually tried to prove himself to his MOTHER ("tell father to send me to war, maybe that will make you proud of me"), while he had no problems with his father who did praise him and notice his successes). So, there is no evidence of him doing it just to prove himself.

Second, Tahomaru doesn't believe that sacrificing Hyakkimaru was a right thing to do. He said it himself. He accused his parents and his father, straightforward saying that he did it for his own ambitions and not for the people. That alone draws a line thick enough between his and his father's motivations.

Why Tahomaru called Hyakkimaru a demon then, if he does consider his brother to be an innocent victim? Because he has made the decision, chosing to protect his land over his brother, and once he made it, he should follow it through, otherwise he would be just a weak emo kid driven by his sentiments, wavering and fluctuating. Sentiments are good for the mellow people of 21 century who don't want to decide and just want to enjoy life. For a ruler, especially the one from the Sengoku era, sentiments can't be good. If you have no advanced medicine to stop epidemics, you have to burn down the village. If you can't do anything against floods, droughts and other calamities other than killing one guy, you have to kill the guy. The price - just 1 life - is ridiculously cheap for that era.

Does Tahoumaru enjoy it? Did he lose his humanity? No. He clearly says that he forbids himself to let his feelings get in the way. So, he does have them. His feelings. Meaning it is absurd to label him as a plain villain even from the emotional perspective.

Notice how he never once called Hyakkimaru "brother" after their first battle. But during their first battle, he still called him exactly that. Brother. Meaning this is the very sentiment he has sworn to not let blunt his sword ever again. It makes him weaker. So he tries to depersonate this as much as he can, calling him just Hyakkimaru and a demon. This is not malice; this is a desperate attempt of a boy to manage his feelings in order to do his duty.

Tahomaru's line is downright tragic: he did nothing wrong, he managed to grow up a noble and caring man, and then he was set between the hammer and the anvil and made to take responsibility for everything his father had done. And he took it. This is admirable.

Back to why Tahomaru has made this decision at all: he couldn't find how to oppose his father's argument "The ambition of the lord is the ambition of his people", following with how he sacrificed his own son and not ashamed as a samurai. This one is about his political interests, not about calamities even. And yet again, we have to mind the era: the country was a mess of constant feuds, the Ashikaga shogunate being weak and failing to control the local daimyos, Imperial court having no political power either. Daigo basically wanted to pull out an Oda Nobunaga and grab the whole land. He wasn't the only one like that. If he wasn't attaking, he would be defending, that's how it was. You can't be a pacifist in the Warring States era. Now, Oda Nobunaga along with Toyotomi and Tokugawa are considered the unifiers of Japan. They killed thousands of people, and Oda, for one, was named a Demon during his lifetime. Did they do it for their ambitions -- or to unite the country, put an end to the feuds that drained it and reestablish the law? Both, obviously. No idealist can conquer and unify the country without being ambitious. And vice versa, no ambitious man would conquer the country without having a high ideal in mind, just out of greed.
If i was drawing parallels, i'd rather draw them between the abovementioned historical figures but not Hitler who killed millions just because he wanted them not to exist. Daigo has found the way to obtain his prosperity and political success by killing just one. And yes, it does make a perfect sense to sacrifice 1 for many. The whole human history is the story of such sacrifices. Army, for one, is the potencial sacrifice material for the benefit of the whole country.

What doesn't make sense is to make deals with demons, obviously.
If you can't be a great ruler and conquerer by yourself, it means you simply can't. You lack qualities or conditions necessary for that. No demons will make you one. Daigo failed to realise it.

Now, I don't know if Tahomaru's objectives are, like his father, to conquer the country and thus make the wars stop. Mutsu said he hates wars. I guess it's the same for Hyogo and Taho. Tahomaru seems more like a local ruler who will just try to protect his own domain. But he also has shown the ability to control his sentiments, a quality without which you can't be any good as a leader.

I stopped reading your post the moment you tryed to trivialize Hyakkimaru's objectives. Hyakkimaru’s motivations are basic?
So let's cut your hands and legs, let's make you blind, mute and deaf and then talk about basic motivations.
Tell any disabled person how their desire to be healthy is basic motivation.

'Every person here who thinks that, sacrificing innocent children to demons is justified by anything in this world is a monster.
there is not such a thing as doing evil for greater good, evil is evil and killing children is evil.
Tahomaru has become a monster like his father, the moment he started to justify his father's evil deeds. Just as in the manga, karma will bite his and his fathers asses.

Agreed, that reasoning is whack as hell. Calling him a spoiled brat is being far too kind.
Jun 4, 2019 10:33 PM
Apr 2019
Tahomaru will regret having tried to be an opponent of hyakkimaru. Hyakkimaru will simply devastate the village completely o the consequences will be worse than if they had voluntarily given him his body. The consequences of the bad choice of tahomaru will be his regret. All soclhas have consequences and their rivalry with haykkimaru will make them more spiteful and destructive than seeking reconciliation with him.
The stupid tahomaru choices have been a disaster. first the destruction of many soldiers and then his friends are invalid.
Now it was Daigo's turn to make a stupid choice and make Dororo hostage when it will have even worse consequences.
Jun 5, 2019 12:02 AM
Apr 2018
elementex said:
HShouyou said:

Not simples, I would have to watch to know it’s boring

You are 21 eps in. Clearly you don't find this boring. If you found it boring, people usually drop it after 5 eps max. so watching 21 eps doesn't sound like you find the show boring
Jun 5, 2019 1:29 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Too bad that from now on there won't be any slice of life side stories for Dororo and Hyakkimaru to live through, it's all about blood and revenge from this point on. That's from both sides, Hyakkimaru has been way too blinded by his desire to restore what's his, and Tahomaru, on the other hand, is just trying to provide good living conditions to his people. No matter how you look at it, both sides can be good and the bad.
My prayers went from that poor horse, and he/she was just separated from its poney, I wonder if its resurrection is for the better or the worse.
Jun 5, 2019 1:46 AM

Aug 2017
idk but I felt bad for the white horse...ripped away from her child and then killed in a suicide bombing........

WTF that ending lmao.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 5, 2019 1:53 AM

Sep 2018
Nice episode overall with a cool fight scene. Poor horse T_T

Lol at rapidash tho.
Jun 5, 2019 6:27 AM

Aug 2013
Great episode. Though I do feel bad for for the white horse.

Jun 5, 2019 9:44 AM
Apr 2019
ninka22 said:
SparkleDuck said:
Except... Hyakkimaru is killing the remaining demons that actually were proven to make the land more plentiful and healthy...? Both sides clearly have actual reasons. Tahomaru doesn't want his entire country to be in ruins like it was before. The people the demons killed are a FRACTION of the suffering that was happening before. That's one of the points the show has been drilling our heads since early on. Tahomaru definitely has noble ambitions.

noble ambitions? LOL Pretty sure Hitler thought he was doing what he did for noble ambitions too and it worked for him for the time being too.
Nothing shows noble ambitions more than sacrificing children to demons for your countries prosperity. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
I'll have a lot o fun when Hyakkimaru kills that brat. The salt of Tahomaru fans in this thread will be delicious.

It was very satisfying when he chopped Tahomaru's minions arms off in this episode. They sure got what they deserved.

bruh you just licked all over Godwin's law

But i will entertain you, does race supremacy justify genocide? No, you can tell that. Does stopping a plague, drought, locust swarm, etc. and actually improves the life of innocent peopleof a whole PROVINCE justify the killing of a SINGLE person? That's a good morality question. Those people don't just die, they SUFFER first before dying, making it all worse.

Killing the demons that eats human? That's good, however it's clear that the demons slaughter isn't as impactful as the disasters afflicting Daigo, how can we, watchers observe that? Simple, the demon problems are local, other people outside the area where the demon feasts doesn't know anything about it... Meanwhile the disasters are global (to Daigo)

This show actually tries to touch grey morality and does it decently for an anime. Shame that people can't understand it.

Also, it doesn't help that, up until last episode, Hyakkimaru doesn't have "legit" reason why he wants his body back, he just says "because it's mine". Last episode finally shows how he despairs at his lack of arms that almost made Dororo drowns, adding a reason to his pursuit of body parts, and this episode furthers it by saying that he wants to be like Dororo.
Jun 5, 2019 9:46 AM
Apr 2019
did anyone notice that Hyakkimaru cuts the right arm of Taho's supposed right hand man (?) and the left arm of Taho's left hand man? The irony.
Jun 5, 2019 2:53 PM

Mar 2010
"Don't hurt them, they're your family!"
> Said family has no issues coming at him in either 3 or 2364646 at once.
Jun 5, 2019 5:19 PM

Dec 2016
Wow, the last like 8 minutes of this episode were WIIIIIIILD
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jun 5, 2019 11:08 PM

Jan 2014
This ep was so good. BUT WHY THEY GOTTA TAKE DORORO AWAY FROM HIM LIKE THAT. My heart. My soul. Rip those peeps arms.
☆・。・。☆・(* ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~Aphotic ☆・。・。☆・゜
Jun 6, 2019 12:46 AM

Jan 2017
Swagernator said:
Hyakkimaru will ride a fucking Rapidash to the final battle, absolute madlad.

Exactly my thoughts!
Jun 6, 2019 1:48 AM

Jul 2016
LeSponge said:
Hyakkimaru with his sword skill is way better than tahomaru. Tahomaru needs the 3 of them just to fight hyakkimaru... if those other knights didnt came, tahomaru's team surely lose that fight. Well lets see what will happen.

And the award for most obvious post goes to...
Jun 6, 2019 1:54 AM

Jul 2012
Wow! What an amazing episode, that final scene was great! I can't believe there are only 3 episodes left.

ninka22 said:
kater_tot said:
Ah man, this anime is tearing me apart...

I don't want Tahomaru to die because he's just trying to be a good ruler and i don't want Hyakkimaru to die but he's getting so cold and hard hearted and it's so sad. I thought he'd turned a corner recently but it feels like he's taken 3 steps back.

I've kinda given up on a happy ending... just preparing for the worst now 😭

WTF. Tahomaru is real monster and he should to die a painful death.
Trying to be a good ruler by sacrificing innocent children to demons. If he wants to be good guy why didn't he sacrifice his own body to those demons.
Hyakkimaru isn't cold. He's angry and has every right to be angry after what his shitty famili did to him. Do you seriously think he has no right to get his body parts back? Did he ever attack his shitty brother or father. They are the ones attacking him and he has no choice but defend himself.

I'm sure justice will be served and manga spoiler.

If you really think that spoild brat Tahomaru is the good guy in this story you have serious problems.

This is exactly what I think.
I really don't know how people want Hyakkimaru to act, to be honest. He's in a very hostile situation, his parents sacrificed him to the demons, everybody wants him dead... so excuse the guy if he's not wearing flowers and singing kumbaya...
Jun 6, 2019 5:54 AM
Jan 2019
Wow, it was a really amazing episode.
1. The war is coming.
2. The epidemic and the soldiers are killing villages.
2.Hyakkimaru confronted Tahomaru (FELLOWSHIP OF BROTHERS!) But what good action scenes!
4. We could see the past of Hyogo and Mutsu

Hyakkimaru has every right to recover her body, but her ambition is turning it into something it is not. I have the same fear of Dororo. I hope that those bastards do not make her suffer.

I really felt sad when they sacrificed the white mare to stop Hyakkimaru. DAMN!
In the end, did he become a demon? He reminds me of Rapidash and Ponyta, of Pokemon.

As it reaches its end this anime becomes even more good.

"I have you" -Hyakkimaru
Jun 6, 2019 6:41 AM

Apr 2018
Felt really bad about the horse, she doesn't deserve that. Welp she got resurrected and hopefully Hyakkimaru will ride that fire horse to save Dororo like a bad ass
Jun 6, 2019 2:11 PM

Dec 2018
both sides have their own goal and there's no rational conversation to let both parts win, the fall of one is the rise of another.

Please, Budda spares dororo. This child doesn’t need another hard time after his parents' deaths🙏
Jun 6, 2019 10:20 PM

Dec 2014
the people are getting serious and even taking dororo as a hostage... hmmm
Jun 7, 2019 6:08 AM

Apr 2007
still hoping for a hyakkimaru x dororo

https://i.redd.it/sg4enani0cm21.jpg

Jun 7, 2019 1:08 PM

Dec 2016
Ponita, is that you? XD

Such a beautiful horse <3 Hopping Kyakkimaru uses her well.

Great episode! Can't wait for next week ^^

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jun 7, 2019 6:49 PM

Apr 2013
Rapidash omegalul
Jun 7, 2019 8:21 PM
May 2017
It's come to a point where you have no idea who to root for which is a good thing. Both sides are filled with terrible people. Hyakkimaru is filled with rage and has no value in the lives of others and the other side manipulates and kills people for things to go their way.

If Hyakkimaru went back to how he was when he cared a little bit about people then I would be rooting for him. I just want to see everyone happy.
Jun 8, 2019 7:14 AM

Apr 2012
Listen, guys - I was not mistaken, one of the assistants of MC's brother is a girl? In my opinion, in this episode it is especially obvious.
Jun 9, 2019 7:34 AM

Jan 2015
I understand stopping Tahomaru, but why didn't they take the chance to kill Hyakkimaru?! I seemed like a good opportunity to me.
Jun 9, 2019 9:15 PM
Oct 2015
Zura_Orokamono said:
I understand stopping Tahomaru, but why didn't they take the chance to kill Hyakkimaru?! I seemed like a good opportunity to me.
it wasn't a priority i guess
Jun 10, 2019 10:14 PM

Mar 2013
I want to take the horse and ride it hahaha
Jun 13, 2019 1:06 AM

Mar 2009
Damn. RIP that horse. Savage.
Jun 14, 2019 3:57 AM
Mar 2016
The hype is back bitches .
Loved the episode. The fight choreography was great. Felt bad for the horse but it became a god damn RAPIDASH

5/5
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dororo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2019

161 by ArreolaAn9el »»
Jun 10, 4:34 PM

Poll: » Dororo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2019

445 by SpongyMallard »»
Jun 3, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Dororo Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2019

138 by bluntaba_sakura »»
May 25, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Dororo Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2019

136 by bluntaba_sakura »»
May 25, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Dororo Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2019

109 by bluntaba_sakura »»
May 25, 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.