Forum Settings
Forums

What's the Worst Anime You've Ever Watched?

New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Feb 11, 2019 8:31 AM

Jan 2016
Maybe it's just because I avoid watching anime with low scores( <7), but I haven't seen an anime worse than Satsuriku no Tenshi.
Uchiage Hanabi:Shita kara miru ka? Yoko kara miru ka?(That shaft movie) was close to it, but at least it had nice sound and graphics.
Feb 11, 2019 8:31 AM
Nov 2018
Toradora.

I coudn't even finish the first episode because of the female.
Feb 11, 2019 12:19 PM

Oct 2013
-Rogue said:
Akerakai said:
Funny how most of the anime being mentioned are rated above 7.7
Right on Point.
It's hard to say that people can be dumb enough to say "Kotonoha No Niwa", "Clannad" or "Mirai nekki" the worst.

Agreed might be overrated, but "worst"?
@-Rogue @Akerakai Id suggest you'd just completely ignore MAL score. The score is just a jumbled up number of opinions that doesn't speak for the quality of the series and especially not in the eyes of the one beholder that is hating on the show just like a high score means nothing when someone is arguing how amazing their favourite series is from their perspective
Feb 11, 2019 12:38 PM

Dec 2017
Shinsekai Yori. Jesus Christ. That show needs to burn

Why don’t we become monsters and really mess up this awful world? Just destroy until there’s no more evil, no more sadness, no more anything…
Wouldn’t that be great?

Feb 11, 2019 3:26 PM

Jul 2015
_Akihito_ said:
Maken ki ! Dropped it after 2 episodes.

Good choice, season 2 would have caused you to have a mental breakdown.
Feb 11, 2019 3:45 PM

Jul 2007
MechKingKillbot said:
EndlessMaria said:

How can you possibly dislike Fighting Foodons!? Blasphemy!!

It's surprising to see a person that wants to discuss about the show.

The intro is the only thing that is possibly categorized as a "positive" thing about the series, but the opening should not affect the score of the series and the opening actually gets worse the more I listen to it.

Meanwhile, the dialogue is bad. The dubbed voice acting makes me want to rip my ear plates off. The food options available is severely limited (basically it took a while for Chase to cook another food (hotdoggoneit) so he kept using fried ricer even though his dad is a chef and the mc is an aspiring chef (actually he did have the burnt meatballs too but they didn't do shit except for maybe 1 or 2 episodes but lets ignore the fact that he never tried to increase his meatball reinforcements with non burnt ones). Meanwhile a good number also appear to only use 1-2 foods as well. Gets rather repetitive and not interesting. Character personalities of the kids are all annoying so only their deaths would make me smile. The foods that are alive can only say their names and won't shut up about it. We get it; you can only say your generic name, so please stop uttering any grunts with your name whenever you get hit, attack, retaliate, etc.

If it wasn't for MLB taking over the Saturday night shows, making me miss episodes when I could have watched it from start to finish, I would never had rewatched it. My answer for worst anime would be different because I'd have my nostalgia glasses on with my faint memories of the show

I'll be honest I hold a level of nostalgia for Fighting Foodons, but I recently rewatched it all a few years back and still found it quite enjoyable. Though yeah it is full of flaws and your criticisms are legit. I think this is the first time I've read a serious critique on the show, so I will address your points in a moment. But first a bit of background:

I'm a huge Kirby fan so when I found out a Kirby anime was coming to tv, I started watching the Foxbox and discovered many new shows, such as Ultimate Muscle and Fighting Foodons. Fighting Foodons instantly caught my attention since monster battle shows were big at the time due to the success of Pokemon, so this new show about fighting food monsters immediately piqued my interest. Around this time, I was growing sick of Pokemon, due to its repetetive nature and having well over 100 episodes at this point. So to me Fighting Foodons was a breath of fresh air.

This brings me to the first of your criticisms I will address. Yeah, the show is repetitive and even a bit formulaic . I will agree. However, this is not a long anime. It is only 24 episodes and it doesn't overstay it's welcome like Pokemon did. So for me, the repetitiveness isn't much of an issue. It's a simple structured show for kids so this is often found throughout the genre. It didn't bother me too much.

The dub dialog is bad. I don't think anyone will saw otherwise. But for me this falls into the "so bad it's good category." You will either like it or you wont. Same for the opening theme. This show is basically the essence of 4kids, so the dub is terrible in every way however I can't help but find myself amused by all the puns and shitty stereotypical accents given to many of the monsters. Maybe I just have a dumb sense of humor but I found it quite entertaining.

I didn't really find any of the characters to be annoying. The human characters were pretty inoffensive imo. They fell into typical shonen tropes and while they certainly werent great characters in my opinion they didn't suck either. I found the monsters themselves to be very cute and even endearing at times. It warmed my heart when the Burnt Meatballs wanted to pick flowers for Chase because they love him. Just little things like that I found to be quite charming.

I agree that most of the Foodnons besides Fried Ricer weren't properly utilized. Many of them, such as Sir Dumpling in particular, were always to be fodder to the enemy before Fried Ricer showed up to save the day. Also due to the eventual power inflation it felt that by the end of the series the Foodons had to fuse to win against most of the big bosses. Again, while these are actual problems, these are pretty typical shonen tropes so I wasn't too put off by them. There was so much room for improvement though.

Overall I found Fighting Foodons to be a very charming anime. I'm not too harsh on it since it's a show for kids, and I have a fair deal of nostalgia for it myself. When I rewatched it a few years ago I noticed all of the flaws in the show that I didn't notice when I watched it on tv when I was younger. It's a very flawed anime with a load of problems, but Fighting Foodons will always have a place in my heart. It's certainly far from the worst anime, even if we were decide to only count kids anime.

☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Feb 11, 2019 4:00 PM

Dec 2018
Tokyo Ghoul, even though I loved the manga.
Feb 11, 2019 4:45 PM

Jul 2017
Deknijff said:
lazypigz said:
Tbh Yuno Gasai feels even more hollow. All she does is kill shit and says her dudes name every five seconds.
Is a perfect example of a Yandere character done correctly and to its most extreme so funny that you say that
But hey man if you think so feel free to do so
And that's exactly what my problem is with her. Not everything is good when shit gets cranked to 11. Take Mahou Shoujo Site for example. It's fucking garbage.

Well you may have different tastes than me though so anything I say is just going to be thrown into the bin of shit taste anyways :/

And also tbf I don't really like yanderes for the most part.
And also I pretty much forgot all about Mirai Nikki other than the fact I didn't like it too much so I'm not gonna be able to get a good convo going lmao

GFL NA: 151141 | FGO NA: 622,135,030
FGO JP: 028,976,814 | Magia Record JP: rzMsBapp

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Feb 11, 2019 4:48 PM

Jul 2007
lazypigz said:
And that's exactly what my problem is with her. Not everything is good when shit gets cranked to 11. Take Mahou Shoujo Site for example. It's fucking garbage.

Mahou Shoujo Site is still better than your favorite anime. :3
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Feb 11, 2019 4:50 PM

Jul 2017
EndlessMaria said:
lazypigz said:

Please excuse me while I go and prepare this noose.

No it's not for you. It's for me.

Feb 11, 2019 4:53 PM

Jul 2007
lazypigz said:
EndlessMaria said:

Lel I'm just playing. I actually haven't watched your fav. :3
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Feb 11, 2019 4:56 PM

Jul 2017
EndlessMaria said:
lazypigz said:

Darn fell for the bait /s

Even so... I can't believe i stayed around watching Mahou Shoujo Site weekly. Every time I switched on my PC for it was grueling.

Feb 11, 2019 4:59 PM

Oct 2013
lazypigz said:
Deknijff said:
Is a perfect example of a Yandere character done correctly and to its most extreme so funny that you say that
But hey man if you think so feel free to do so
Not everything is good when shit gets cranked to 11. Take Mahou Shoujo Site for example. It's fucking garbage.
I basically only watch hentai adaptations of Magical Girls so haven't watched it so wouldn't know if good example honestly
Feb 11, 2019 4:59 PM

Jul 2007
lazypigz said:
EndlessMaria said:

Even so... I can't believe i stayed around watching Mahou Shoujo Site weekly. Every time I switched on my PC for it was grueling.

I legit found Mahou Shoujo Site to be my favorite anime of 2018, but hey, I enjoy a lot of anime that is rated low by others so I may just have bad taste!
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Feb 11, 2019 5:08 PM

Jul 2017
EndlessMaria said:
lazypigz said:

I legit found Mahou Shoujo Site to be my favorite anime of 2018, but hey, I enjoy a lot of anime that is rated low by others so I may just have bad taste!
I don't know why but I legit thought it was going to be pretty decent. I just really hated the MC though. Like fr thinking about it logically, she would have fucking ended it all already but by the power of yuri and fiction she's still somehow alive. It really didn't make sense why Asagiri was still alive after the first episode.

Feb 11, 2019 5:09 PM

Sep 2018
EndlessMaria said:
lazypigz said:

I liked it a lot as well, although it can't be denied that Kaname's scenes were discomforting. Like, that dude was fucking insane. Not even in a scary way, he was just really gross.
Feb 11, 2019 5:12 PM

Jul 2007
MedicalMint said:
EndlessMaria said:

I liked it a lot as well, although it can't be denied that Kaname's scenes were discomforting. Like, that dude was fucking insane. Not even in a scary way, he was just really gross.

Kaname is a character who I found that I legitimately hate. Not because he sucks, but because he's written to be hated. He's just that detestable of a villain that I actually raged whenever he got his way. Hence why when he got his just desserts at the end it felt so fucking rewarding.
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Feb 11, 2019 5:12 PM

Aug 2018
I can't watch more of 5 minutes of Tokyo ghoul:re
Feb 11, 2019 5:13 PM

Sep 2018
EndlessMaria said:
MedicalMint said:

Kaname is a character who I found that I legitimately hate. Not because he sucks, but because he's written to be hated. He's just that detestable of a villain that I actually raged whenever he got his way. Hence why when he got his just desserts at the end it felt so fucking rewarding.

Yeah, he made me really angry for most of the show, although I wish his fate was a little more brutal.
Feb 11, 2019 5:15 PM

Jul 2007
lazypigz said:
EndlessMaria said:

I don't know why but I legit thought it was going to be pretty decent. I just really hated the MC though. Like fr thinking about it logically, she would have fucking ended it all already but by the power of yuri and fiction she's still somehow alive. It really didn't make sense why Asagiri was still alive after the first episode.

I found her to be somewhat down to earth. Like yeah she doesn't have a whole lot of will power but i felt she reacted somewhat naturally to the insane shit going on around her and i felt that her fear, hesitation, and uncertainty was justified. Though i can certainly understand why viewers would be annoyed by her.
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Feb 11, 2019 7:55 PM

Mar 2010
I dislike Hamatora. Horrible characters, pointless plot.
Feb 11, 2019 8:00 PM

Dec 2015
Besides watching something like BnP or Mars of Destruction for the achievement of watching it, it's probably Seikon no Qwaser.

So bad... and I watched it all. Damn.
18-07-19

31-08-20
Feb 11, 2019 8:04 PM

Apr 2015
Rewrite is literally....... nothing.
At least Re:Zero pissed me off on an emotional level, but with Rewrite, even though I have not read/played the source material, in the end there is borderline no reason to watch it, it's the worst parts of a visual novel made flesh (not literally), the crappy music, the poorly handled characters and rushed pacing. I don't even need to be a fan of the original material to know how bad it is.

It's like this poorly deformed creature that just needs to be put down, it's not good or bad, but the very negation of both concepts, it transcends them and becomes absolute nothingness--something akin to a nihilist wet dream, I suppose.
Feb 11, 2019 8:11 PM

Apr 2018
SwordGai the Animation is, by far, the worst anime i've seen yet; and this is coming from someone who thought SAO was okay.
Feb 11, 2019 8:30 PM

Dec 2018
HungryForQuality said:
Masamune kun no revenge or Your lie in April.

Probably Your Lie in April since it took itself a lot more seriously and addressed more mature themes than Masamune kun so it was even worse when it faceplanted on all that. More disappointing.

How you gonna hate on your lie in April then give some pedophile shit like gunslinger girl an 8???

No hate I mean, at the end of the day I’ll respect your opinion but that blows my mind XD
Lolicons are scum.
BABYMETAL is more metal than Metallica.
Naruto is objectively the best anime ever.
HxH 99' is decent. HxH 11' is bad.
Feb 11, 2019 9:20 PM

Jan 2017
Todora. God each and every episode is a hair pulling moment in itself. How can someone even find Aisaka cute? She is the most annoying character in that whole damned show and the unnecessary melodrama puts even Bollywood romance to shame. The only saving grace of that series was the Vanilla Salt by Yui Horie.
Feb 11, 2019 9:23 PM

Nov 2016
Pupa, Fuuka, The latter Half of the Tokyo Ghoul Anime, Yuri on Ice, Isekai Smartphone, ETC.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2019 9:31 PM

May 2018
Dead Leaves, Sword for Truth, and Shitcom!

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Feb 11, 2019 9:34 PM

Dec 2018
It's funny because I used to love it when I was in high school but now I cannot stand Hetalia. I have no idea what made me think the show was so good or why I invested so much time into the fandom but...it's really not good. Honorable mentions are Kuroshitsuji II and Akkun to Kanojo.
Feb 11, 2019 9:34 PM
Nov 2018
High School of the Dead is just terribly awful, a good example of how not to made an anime.

One Punch Man is horrible and boring, maybe its the most overrated shounen ever.
Feb 11, 2019 9:40 PM
Jul 2018
Hokage_Jason said:
HungryForQuality said:
Masamune kun no revenge or Your lie in April.

Probably Your Lie in April since it took itself a lot more seriously and addressed more mature themes than Masamune kun so it was even worse when it faceplanted on all that. More disappointing.

How you gonna hate on your lie in April then give some pedophile shit like gunslinger girl an 8???

No hate I mean, at the end of the day I’ll respect your opinion but that blows my mind XD

I didn't think it was pedophilic at all. I guess you could percieve the fratello concept as pedophilic although I sensed no sexualization. Far different from Bakemonogatari.

Anyway, I liked how each handler had their own distinct personality as well as eafch girl having her own distinct personality. I liked how each relationship was explored in the 13 episode run time with my favorite being the Marco and Angelica subplot. I found Marco to be an interesting fleshed out character with an internal conflict.

I liked the subdued nature of the events that happened. Nothing felt sensationalistic, it felt more like people living their lives. And this was no better shown in the second episode with the veteran handler. I liked his personality and dialogue a lot.

I also enjoyed the season's endings with the fireworks. It ended with a sense of dread but also a sense of belonging.

So to sum up, methodical pacing + strong atmosphere + mature dialogue + fleshed out characters = a great show in my opinion.

As for flaws, there were quite a few. There wasn't enough content so they had to stretch for time, the villains were one dimensional, the animation was subpar, and perhaps a litte more levity could have made it better, Jean was too antagonistic, etc.

It's been a while since I've seen it but now I'd consider it a 7 after watching Girl's last tour which I found to be very great, especially for the genre. That one balanced somberness and levity with intriguing characters and a strong atmosphere better.

Feb 11, 2019 9:49 PM

Oct 2013
Isuca, Taboo Tattoo, Gunslinger Stratos, Mahou Sensou. I'll add Maken-ki even though I never finished it.

To me these are a lot worse than some of the other stuff mentioned on here.
Feb 11, 2019 10:20 PM

Nov 2018
I have a hard time hating things, and I have this habit of enjoying obviously horribly made shows like Magical Girl Site. So where is it that I actually define something as "the worst thing I've ever watched"?
Sadly, the title I'm thinking of is within my favorite genre: Comedy.

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! (or WataMote).
I really did try to enjoy it. After all, it's a comedy. The concept of the show is great. An over-confident social outcast introverted girl imagines that she's prepared for highschool due to her knowledge found through playing games/utilizing the internet. Great idea! However, this comedy soon turned into a scary, pity story where I find myself wanting to care for this arrogant bastard of a human being undeserving of any love.
She treats her mother like shit, she doesn't know how to act around nice people (and mistakes any guy who's nice to her as a potential soulmate), she lies to her friends and anyone she meets, she's awkward as hell, never learns her lesson, and worst of all she's consistently arrogant.

I feel like it's proper for me to want to hate and pity this character at the same time. Would it be too far off to think even the author hates this character? Her brother thinks of her as a failure, her mother stopped caring about how her daughter spends her life, even her cousin realizes our mc is hopeless(except the cousin is a very kind soul, unlike me).

The show made me feel like a horrible person, I didn't laugh, I was anxious and didn't want to see what the author would do to her next. It took me 2 weeks to finish the show. I avoided anime altogether and somehow got back into playing video games for a little while. I never watched the OVA.
Feb 11, 2019 11:05 PM

Aug 2016
EndlessMaria said:
MechKingKillbot said:

It's surprising to see a person that wants to discuss about the show.

The intro is the only thing that is possibly categorized as a "positive" thing about the series, but the opening should not affect the score of the series and the opening actually gets worse the more I listen to it.

Meanwhile, the dialogue is bad. The dubbed voice acting makes me want to rip my ear plates off. The food options available is severely limited (basically it took a while for Chase to cook another food (hotdoggoneit) so he kept using fried ricer even though his dad is a chef and the mc is an aspiring chef (actually he did have the burnt meatballs too but they didn't do shit except for maybe 1 or 2 episodes but lets ignore the fact that he never tried to increase his meatball reinforcements with non burnt ones). Meanwhile a good number also appear to only use 1-2 foods as well. Gets rather repetitive and not interesting. Character personalities of the kids are all annoying so only their deaths would make me smile. The foods that are alive can only say their names and won't shut up about it. We get it; you can only say your generic name, so please stop uttering any grunts with your name whenever you get hit, attack, retaliate, etc.

If it wasn't for MLB taking over the Saturday night shows, making me miss episodes when I could have watched it from start to finish, I would never had rewatched it. My answer for worst anime would be different because I'd have my nostalgia glasses on with my faint memories of the show

I'll be honest I hold a level of nostalgia for Fighting Foodons, but I recently rewatched it all a few years back and still found it quite enjoyable. Though yeah it is full of flaws and your criticisms are legit. I think this is the first time I've read a serious critique on the show, so I will address your points in a moment. But first a bit of background:

I'm a huge Kirby fan so when I found out a Kirby anime was coming to tv, I started watching the Foxbox and discovered many new shows, such as Ultimate Muscle and Fighting Foodons. Fighting Foodons instantly caught my attention since monster battle shows were big at the time due to the success of Pokemon, so this new show about fighting food monsters immediately piqued my interest. Around this time, I was growing sick of Pokemon, due to its repetetive nature and having well over 100 episodes at this point. So to me Fighting Foodons was a breath of fresh air.

This brings me to the first of your criticisms I will address. Yeah, the show is repetitive and even a bit formulaic . I will agree. However, this is not a long anime. It is only 24 episodes and it doesn't overstay it's welcome like Pokemon did. So for me, the repetitiveness isn't much of an issue. It's a simple structured show for kids so this is often found throughout the genre. It didn't bother me too much.

The dub dialog is bad. I don't think anyone will saw otherwise. But for me this falls into the "so bad it's good category." You will either like it or you wont. Same for the opening theme. This show is basically the essence of 4kids, so the dub is terrible in every way however I can't help but find myself amused by all the puns and shitty stereotypical accents given to many of the monsters. Maybe I just have a dumb sense of humor but I found it quite entertaining.

I didn't really find any of the characters to be annoying. The human characters were pretty inoffensive imo. They fell into typical shonen tropes and while they certainly werent great characters in my opinion they didn't suck either. I found the monsters themselves to be very cute and even endearing at times. It warmed my heart when the Burnt Meatballs wanted to pick flowers for Chase because they love him. Just little things like that I found to be quite charming.

I agree that most of the Foodnons besides Fried Ricer weren't properly utilized. Many of them, such as Sir Dumpling in particular, were always to be fodder to the enemy before Fried Ricer showed up to save the day. Also due to the eventual power inflation it felt that by the end of the series the Foodons had to fuse to win against most of the big bosses. Again, while these are actual problems, these are pretty typical shonen tropes so I wasn't too put off by them. There was so much room for improvement though.

Overall I found Fighting Foodons to be a very charming anime. I'm not too harsh on it since it's a show for kids, and I have a fair deal of nostalgia for it myself. When I rewatched it a few years ago I noticed all of the flaws in the show that I didn't notice when I watched it on tv when I was younger. It's a very flawed anime with a load of problems, but Fighting Foodons will always have a place in my heart. It's certainly far from the worst anime, even if we were decide to only count kids anime.

I was the same. I got into the FoxBox thanks to Kirby (well that and TMNT) even though I was into FoxKids prior. What attracted me to Fighting Foodons as a kid was seeing the possibilities of attacks that different foods can bring using the features they have which is a different side of creativeness I hadn't seen before. (Funny enough, I didn't like the preview of Ultimate Muscle, but I quickly was won over once the cow and rice song came on)

Although it was a 2-cour, I felt that none of the fights were interesting or memorable to me. The attacks based on their ability felt underwhelming. Maybe I was expecting more zanyness, over the top ridiculousness and didn't get that. It doesn't help that the designs didn't do anything for me. I would have been more forgiving for the formulaic approach (after all I did like Digimon) if it notched one of these categories somewhat consistently. This isn't the main factor why I put it as the worst one, since most of the damage came from annoying characters + bad voice acting.

Hmm.. I don't remember the puns as much. I know I was amused by Sir Dumpling's accent, given his origin, but that quickly went away during one of his fights. He kept repeating it every other second which killed the charm.

I didn't find them offensive exactly. The voices really bothered me. The words they use in conjunction didn't make it any better. I didn't like how given their ability to practically test their creations until perfection, that it was never attempted to improve on the current creation (except one thing I think they did with Fried Ricer) or make more of an army. It's hard for me to like characters if they're being both stupid and useless (stupid is fine if they're funny but they weren't) and it's heavily relied on one character to do everything despite having "help"

I forgot about the fusion mix. That was a nice twist. Might need to rethink the series a little more.

You're right. It is a kids show, but I feel like I shouldn't treat it any differently since I am weighing it against other series that I have watched and ranking appropriately. In one sense, it's a bit unfair that the show has to limit itself to appeal to the demographic of kids so I should be more forgiving, but in another sense, it would treat the other non-kids series that weren't meant for kids rather unfairly (at least I feel that way). Could I have hated it too much? Perhaps. Maybe I had incredible high hopes that my nostalgia would be re-lived which it didn't upon rewatch. Maybe I liked food and I saw the high potential it had only to get frustrated that it let something that is easy to appeal to me slip by (i.e. hated the Doom movie despite me loving the game)

Feb 12, 2019 12:00 AM

Mar 2016
Nillwas said:
Ladyspo is horrible, it's one of the worst thing I have ever seen when it comes to anime.

Finally, a choice I can get behind. Seriously, all the other series that came up were so predictable it was laughable. Seems like no one here has experienced anything close to the absolute bottom of the barrel.
Feb 12, 2019 12:35 AM

Mar 2017
My Wife is the Student Council President!

But I really don't know what I expected...
Feb 12, 2019 1:04 AM
Mar 2016
Wow, three pages in and no one said Aldnoah Zero, I am disappointed in everyone here.

Most recently I would have to say Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul. This anime answers the age old question why anime studios make teenagers in anime more mature than they should be overwise we get the mc from Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul. Overall bad plot,wasted every opportunity to use is great fantasy it's surroundings, forced romance and so many others.
Feb 12, 2019 9:53 AM

Jul 2015
Neon Genesis Shitvangelion
EnGeEe NGE
edit; can i add more ? ok i will
Madoka
Gridman
Higurashi
.... there was more they arent as popular so no point in trashing them

Well...
Feb 12, 2019 9:59 AM

Aug 2018
Shitcom if you would even consider that an anime
Island because of obvious reasons
Masamune whatevr: it was just painful to sit through. i hated every single character
WataMote: if i watched it a few years ago i would've laughed off the cringe but sometimes it reaches a point where it is too much
Feb 12, 2019 10:11 AM
Feb 2019
devil is a part timer, not even a thing of feeling its "overrated" i just think its a terrible anime
Feb 12, 2019 11:29 AM

Apr 2015
big order. honestly think it gave me brain damage.
Feb 12, 2019 11:42 AM
Aug 2018
for me it is darling in the franx ofc (ive changed my opinion on it since my last post)
Feb 12, 2019 12:07 PM

May 2017
Not sure if its the worst, I think I have deleted the worst ones out of my Memory but Tenjou Tenge was straight up garbage.
It had a cool Op so I thought hey might be a good one one but it was just big boobs and panty shots all the time and half of the anime was a boring ass Flashback that ended up with an open ending that left you with a wtf feeling.
The Score is 7.04 right now but should be more like 2-3 so yeah.

Gedo Senki was the worst Ghibli I watched. It was so generic and the plot and direction were awful...I didnt expect that from a Ghibli movie.
Feb 12, 2019 12:09 PM

Jan 2015
fate trash night, ubw, easiest answer in my life
Feb 12, 2019 12:16 PM

Dec 2018
definitely Diabolik lovers. I cringed too much while watching it
Feb 12, 2019 12:16 PM

Aug 2017
Radiant is one of the worst anime I've ever seen in my life. It's like a fusion between pointless fillers + SJW propaganda + generic stuff. It piss me off.

A good OP stuck in a shit show lmao.

Also, Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken is really shit. The only good thing in the entire show, besides the animation, was a character that needs more screentime lol.
NurguburuFeb 12, 2019 12:20 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 12, 2019 12:24 PM
Jul 2018
Actually I can't watch it if it's really bad but the worst anime I have completed is Psycho-Pass 2. Just watch it because I like the original series and setting.
Feb 12, 2019 12:28 PM

Apr 2014
Satsuriki no Tenshi This piece of garbage.
Milk_is_SpecialFeb 12, 2019 12:32 PM
Feb 12, 2019 1:21 PM

Feb 2017
_Aqua_Sama_ said:

Yeah, that's right! I said it!

You, sir. I like you.

I really don't get why people like it, aside the absurd fanservice.
We are EVERYWHERE...
Feb 12, 2019 1:29 PM

Feb 2017
JeForceX said:
I dropped Occultic;Nine within the first 5 minutes of watching Episode 1.
Maybe it is just me not being able to catch the ball bouncing around at Mach-9 speed.

For me, the reason was Ryoka Narusawa (big boob girl with no brains and zero personality). Apparently, the project came from the same creators of Steins;Gate (which I liked it) but it was so lame...
We are EVERYWHERE...
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Why Ecchi is good for the anime industry

GoatPieceLuffy - 1 hour ago

9 by Daviljoe193 »»
2 minutes ago

» Can you suggest some anime that would be great to watch with a girl-friend

Gashadokur0 - Today

43 by Hikinekomori »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » How dominant is anime in the content you consume?

RobertBobert - 8 hours ago

26 by OmegaMilo »»
7 minutes ago

» Do all anime studios have a “trash” anime?

Tabbs919 - 7 hours ago

14 by MichaelJackson »»
12 minutes ago

» What's an anime people consider messed up that has no effect on you

isseixkoneko - Yesterday

28 by SaltyCookie »»
22 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.