Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 2, 2018 1:47 PM

Aug 2017
tearofmankind said:
ItzYaBoiSatan said:

basically we are sexist ... no need for further explanation

Never said this. And I do not think so. There are enough points about 02 not to like her. But the sudden "we love 02" to "we hate 02" is quite amusing.

i mean i personally never liked her
Apr 2, 2018 1:48 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
I didn't like her nor hate her, but everyone in this series is dumbass except Miku(Miku best girl) so I lean more on liking her. I can't blame Hiro too, those children was born to serve the adults if they're not usable to them they'll be disposed as to what happened to Naomi and Hiro found his worth with Zero Two even if it kills him.
Apr 2, 2018 2:25 PM

Dec 2010
ItzYaBoiSatan said:

i mean i personally never liked her

And thats pretty okay.

Antagonized said:
I didn't like her nor hate her, but everyone in this series is dumbass except Miku(Miku best girl) so I lean more on liking her. I can't blame Hiro too, those children was born to serve the adults if they're not usable to them they'll be disposed as to what happened to Naomi and Hiro found his worth with Zero Two even if it kills him.

Why do you think they are dumbasses? They are just hitting puberty and even "real" children can go pretty wild in this period. I have yet to seen something dumb really.
Apr 2, 2018 2:43 PM
Apr 2017
Great as a waifu, but as a character she's eh.
Apr 2, 2018 6:35 PM

Feb 2017
Zikander said:
I hated her in episode 1, likes her from episode 2-11, now I'm confused again. I like Ichigo since episode 2.anyway,

haha nice cosplay pictures ^^
アニメ幼女見てるのが楽しい
Apr 2, 2018 8:27 PM

Aug 2017
Maybe she a bit creepy
Apr 2, 2018 8:59 PM
Mar 2017
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
BladeLord_Lyn said:
exactly thank you fellow fan! :)

You talking about who hiro or zero two? if its about zero two then you right but it doesn't matter
Lemme explain why...
So humans made zero two and her kind to fight wars and they dont care about their well being i mean thats the point...they are not humans they were not supposed to be free. They are basically puppets cuz they are not humans THEY are MONSTERS.
Humans got to live and reproduce to continue the generations but those monster and heartless who cares if they die they are not and will do any good except kill.
In my opinion Zero Two should be always locked somewhere until the battle because shes dangerous and shes not human.
If its about Hiro and friends its the same...they serve to protect the humans that cannot protect themselves just like police and military in real life. They are puppets.
I meant Zero Two! and I agree
Apr 2, 2018 10:16 PM

Oct 2013
Of course I still like her. I could see her character was headed this direction and that's what makes her interesting. I can see why some people might be off-put but I'm interested to see how she ends up. I kinda still hope for her happiness.
Apr 2, 2018 10:20 PM

Dec 2015
Yes I do hentai too hahaha

But seriously though, this series has so many episodes left yet I don't think I am going to grow some sort of hatred towards her.
18-07-19

31-08-20
Apr 2, 2018 10:33 PM

Sep 2015
Guys this isn't up for debate. Zero Two is the epitome of waifudom and anyone who disagrees can go experience the same two weeks 15,532 times under the rule of a tyrannical spoiled brat of a god. Accept satan her into your heart and nothing can possibly go wrong.
Apr 3, 2018 12:01 AM

Nov 2011
Well it's not that unexpected- she had no real reason to latch onto him in the first place. There had to be a hidden motivation aside from just loneliness. I still really enjoy her character- she's definitely my favorite in the show- but that being said I don't really want her to be with Hiro. He deserves someone better.

Apr 3, 2018 12:25 AM

Jun 2013
I like her because She is not your tipical "dere" she just goes and tells what she thinks without playing arround, maybe is because i like strong independent women and hate the ones cute and submissive like ichigo and Hinata from Naruto
Dark-ScorpionApr 3, 2018 12:32 AM
Apr 3, 2018 2:17 AM

Nov 2007
002 now has ovwr 4000 fans favourited here in MAL. If you don't like her you are in the minority. :P
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 3, 2018 4:28 AM

Jan 2018
you'd be an unfaithful bastard
Ueno best girL

Apr 3, 2018 4:52 AM
Feb 2018
Ryuuryota said:
Zikander said:
I hated her in episode 1, likes her from episode 2-11, now I'm confused again. I like Ichigo since episode 2.anyway,

those ate pic of a cosplayer from China, Rakuroo. One same person. Btw which one looks more cute??
Apr 3, 2018 5:05 AM
Jun 2017
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
ITS FOR PEOPLE THAT FINISHED WATCHING UNTIL EP 12

Soooooo this is more to people that were fans of Zero Two....do you still like her after what she said?
Dumbass hiro just got rejected and you found out truth do you still love that heartless monster?
I still like her even after what she said, because the thing that made me liked her was her personality and that single scene isn't enough to make me dislike her.

And tbh i don't think Hiro just got rejected(?) I mean, zero two didn't really refuse his love tho. And I remember the time that she mentioned about how she want to meet with her previous darling which is probably Hiro, meaning she just loves her darling so much.
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
Shes no human why is she alive?
Shes literally killing each and every one of them also why is hiro so dumb? he knows hes dying he knows shes killing him but he still likes her? i mean how mentally retarded do u need to be?
Well, not only human deserve to be alive right...

Hiro knows he's dying but he still likes her because it's what you call "love". And love is blind.
Apr 3, 2018 7:22 AM
Apr 2013
-Mahesvara said:
Username23489023 said:
How the fuck do people watch 12 episodes of this show and still not understand the innuendo and double entendre.
Yes, the franXX riding is a symbolism for sex, but that doesn't mean it is sex lol. So calling her a whore based on the fact she had a multiple partners is just pretty shallow critism. I seriously doubt its all her fault that no one can survive riding with her besides Hiro anyway. Not to mention its obvious someone planted the idea in her head that killing those monsters will make her human, which most ties into her obssession with finding her darling. I see her as more of a victim of the cruelty and selfishness of the adults that made her and treat her like a monster.

She may have had sex with some of her previous partners since she seems to be the only other person aware of what sex is other than kokoro
Apr 3, 2018 7:27 AM
Jul 2018
From the beginning I loved her so much
then slowly started to dislike her
then hated her
But now , I like her , she is one of the most unique girls in animes ever. Despite that I love Ichigo so much but I don't hate Zero two at all , I probably like her and trying to see what will she do later on.
Apr 3, 2018 7:53 AM
Jan 2015
TheColorLessKing said:
-Mahesvara said:
Yes, the franXX riding is a symbolism for sex, but that doesn't mean it is sex lol. So calling her a whore based on the fact she had a multiple partners is just pretty shallow critism. I seriously doubt its all her fault that no one can survive riding with her besides Hiro anyway. Not to mention its obvious someone planted the idea in her head that killing those monsters will make her human, which most ties into her obssession with finding her darling. I see her as more of a victim of the cruelty and selfishness of the adults that made her and treat her like a monster.

She may have had sex with some of her previous partners since she seems to be the only other person aware of what sex is other than kokoro
Having knowledge of it doesn't mean she has done it though.
My Queens

Apr 3, 2018 8:37 AM
May 2016
I like where their taking her character. I don't think characters should stay 100% likable, Waifu material. That's why I'm still fine with the actions made by Kokoro in the last episode. I'm not happy with Zero Two at the moment, bu I can like where their taking her character, and think that things will turn out okay once she goes through her character arc
Apr 3, 2018 9:56 AM

Jul 2017
That's pretty weird, because you're the first person I've ever seen disliking, much less hating Zero Two.

As for your question, it was pretty weird to see Zero Two transition from her cheerful personality, pouring syrup(?) on everything, and stealing all the boy's clothes, then immediately to rejecting Hiro and shouting. She's basically going back on what she said, and it's all too sudden. cool kid
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2018 11:23 AM

Aug 2017
SimmerKidd said:
That's pretty weird, because you're the first person I've ever seen disliking, much less hating Zero Two.

As for your question, it was pretty weird to see Zero Two transition from her cheerful personality, pouring syrup(?) on everything, and stealing all the boy's clothes, then immediately to rejecting Hiro and shouting. She's basically going back on what she said, and it's all too sudden. cool kid

i dont even get why you people like her...shes nothing special
Apr 3, 2018 12:26 PM

Feb 2017
Zikander said:
Ryuuryota said:
those ate pic of a cosplayer from China, Rakuroo. One same person. Btw which one looks more cute??
Mmm i like both can't choose maybe zero two more because i like the cosplay more as a whole :D
アニメ幼女見てるのが楽しい
Apr 3, 2018 1:33 PM

Jan 2011
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
SimmerKidd said:

i dont even get why you people like her...shes nothing special

She reminds me of that Anemone chick from Eureka 7. Her personality is very bare. She wants to kill Klaxosuars: she wants to be human through this she likes Hiro for some reason: the fact he can last because he special exacerbates this. She has a randomly grim outlook on things justifiably so given the nature of the setting. All of these things could be grounds for a good character but the way it meshes doesn't interest me. Things got kinda interesting last episode but that's morely for anticipated conflict. The mecha battles don't arouse me, the character interaction is empty, the lead is directionless and doesn't seem to have any active goals or interests apart from everyone else and a the ones he does possess are rooted in the other characters, typical of the anime everyman. I'm just keeping up with it to see where it goes but right now it is nearly a chore. I held back since I kinda got burned out with anime in general and I'm glad I did, otherwise it would've probably been a drop for me.
Apr 3, 2018 3:09 PM

Jun 2016
I do not judge a character until the end of the story.
While her actions may seem too exaggerated at some points, we don't know why she wants to be an human so badly since her past is still unknown.
People's actions tend to be related to something, and i really wish to know what happened to Zero Two and what gave her that obsession.
Maybe it was Hiro as a child, since he was human and she saw herself as a monster/something different she thought that to be with him she needed to be the same, idk.

But you know what, at the end of the day Miku is still best girl in my book.
Apr 3, 2018 3:33 PM

Feb 2018
Yeah I still like her. It's too early not to. I mean all she did was get angry. Who knows man, she could on her period
Apr 3, 2018 5:06 PM

Dec 2010
Omelettecat said:
Well it's not that unexpected- she had no real reason to latch onto him in the first place. There had to be a hidden motivation aside from just loneliness. I still really enjoy her character- she's definitely my favorite in the show- but that being said I don't really want her to be with Hiro. He deserves someone better.

I wholy agree with this. And this make her character even better. Thankfully she is not another "mystery yet beautiful girl" that falls for MC just because(looking at you CC...).

She likes him because 1) she wants to dry his energy/life/we :D 2) she thinks he is a darling from the past. Those reasons are far better than usual "we met not long ago but he is MC and I gonna love him".

Heck even good character like Yoko from TTGL could be partially blamed with this. She started to care and love Kamina pretty soon without that much reason other than he is a manly MC.
Apr 3, 2018 5:46 PM

Jun 2016
Yes. Anyone who didn't see this coming is delusional.
Apr 3, 2018 6:31 PM

Aug 2012
What? She just got interesting?
Apr 4, 2018 12:29 AM

Oct 2015
tearofmankind said:
Omelettecat said:

I wholy agree with this. And this make her character even better. Thankfully she is not another "mystery yet beautiful girl" that falls for MC just because(looking at you CC...).

She likes him because 1) she wants to dry his energy/life/we :D 2) she thinks he is a darling from the past. Those reasons are far better than usual "we met not long ago but he is MC and I gonna love him".

Heck even good character like Yoko from TTGL could be partially blamed with this. She started to care and love Kamina pretty soon without that much reason other than he is a manly MC.

Again. This is obviously what the show is leading to so stop patting it on the back. It's the overused trope of the beautiful-special/supernatural-girl that falls into the life of the MC-with-female-childhood-friend-who-secretly-likes-him but it's later revealed that special/supernatural-girl has some kind of deep interaction with MC anyway that is memory-repressed. Trigger did this same trope with Kiznaiver 2 years ago.

Hell, they even repeated the trope with the aloof-glasses-girl-who-is-secretly-gay.

Apr 4, 2018 1:30 AM

Jun 2014
I mean she's one of those typical characters that are more complex than meets the eye, and it's obviously progressing now at episode 12.

I think it's pretty cool that the whole show is a bit confusing and that it's pretty weird that the humans themselves are lacking very basic human emotions/understanding (kissing, love, procreation), whilst Zero Two has some sort of grasp of this and has even broached upon these actions.

She's the only one in the series literally striving for "humanity", and rends herself apart just to get it.

Complexity to her character just makes her more interesting overall, though it's pretty predictable what type of complexity she's geared towards.

Apr 5, 2018 4:42 AM

Dec 2010
MoonStar9 said:

Again. This is obviously what the show is leading to so stop patting it on the back. It's the overused trope of the beautiful-special/supernatural-girl that falls into the life of the MC-with-female-childhood-friend-who-secretly-likes-him but it's later revealed that special/supernatural-girl has some kind of deep interaction with MC anyway that is memory-repressed. Trigger did this same trope with Kiznaiver 2 years ago.

You are right. But I still prefer this trope than "Hey, I just met you and this is crazy
But you are MC, so let me have you baby". Still childhood friend is better than stranger. And there is some reason for liking this childhood friend other than she knows him for a long time. He accepted her appearance back then(When she was still looking like a real demon) not only her current appearance(she is just a hottie with horns, nothing to be scared tbh).

While it is not the best writing it still could be decently shown. It is still a mystery why her appearance has changed.

TLDR: not the best, but obviously not the worst way for developing a relationship.
Apr 5, 2018 12:17 PM

Apr 2008
tearofmankind said:

While it is not the best writing it still could be decently shown. It is still a mystery why her appearance has changed.

Actually I find that to be quite the opposite. It seems that show is implying that she used to be a monster, then she become more human and now she is reverting to being a monster again.

Which kinda makes her turning into monster a moot point. She used to be monster before being more human, so do whatever abrakadabra they did to her before again?
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Apr 5, 2018 2:49 PM
Nov 2015
Am I the only that think that 02 is NOT a virgin?! This is disgusting for one reason... Her last partner was old enough to be her father if not her older brother. I can only imagine how old the other partners were.

Just thinking...
Apr 5, 2018 3:02 PM

Apr 2018
I liked Zero Two from the first episode and still do. She is going through a lot, mentally as well as physically. Also we really do not know if she really meant any of the things she said, especially to Hiro.
I believe the true monsters are the adults who breed to create kids to fight the the klaxosaurs. Besides, we all have a monster living within ourselves (whether in a subconscious sense or hiding our darker side). So in a way, I can relate to Zero Two.
Apr 6, 2018 6:01 AM

Oct 2015
I just want to protecc this lovely smile

Apr 6, 2018 11:34 AM

Aug 2017
Prog_upworks13 said:
I just want to protecc this lovely smile

actually you right shes really cute but i just hate how dramatic she needs to make that bs about humans...
I kinda understand how hard it is to be someone who no one likes but shit going that far to become a human is literally stupid
Apr 6, 2018 11:36 AM

Aug 2017
AnimeCowgirl33 said:
I liked Zero Two from the first episode and still do. She is going through a lot, mentally as well as physically. Also we really do not know if she really meant any of the things she said, especially to Hiro.
I believe the true monsters are the adults who breed to create kids to fight the the klaxosaurs. Besides, we all have a monster living within ourselves (whether in a subconscious sense or hiding our darker side). So in a way, I can relate to Zero Two.

well she did say the truth but i believe she didn't want to...but anyways her action are really stupid...hiro even asked if shes ok but hell nah she had to stay quiet...why? thats why i hate her she doesn't care for others nor allows others to care for her but shes mad cuz no one likes her...i mean no shit with actions like that
Apr 6, 2018 4:48 PM

Jan 2013
I never really liked her, or hate her (as I hate the show itself), but now that the makers choose to turn her into another... Asuka (with the only difference to be that she chokes the MC... instead of beeing choked by him, lol), I think I'm gonna hate her for real from now on, xd!
Apr 7, 2018 12:40 AM
Oct 2017
No i didnt like her from very start of the show. she(it) is thot anyway. No character development. bla bla bla bla. I like Takagi and Satania more than this thot.
Apr 7, 2018 11:18 AM
Jul 2014
Yes, I do like her. Even more so now:

Apr 7, 2018 11:24 AM

Apr 2018
firemagnet said:

exactly this.I clean hated her for a week, but I can't anymore
Apr 7, 2018 11:44 AM

Feb 2010
Tennouji said:
I'm not a fan of Zero Two but I don't see the reason why episode 12 is enough to dislike her already so I'm still neutral about her. If there's one person who dislikes her after watching episode 12, then that person is hilariously stupid.

Off topic but I cant pm you so I have to ask what anime is that signature from
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Apr 7, 2018 11:49 AM

Sep 2011
hazarddex said:
Tennouji said:
I'm not a fan of Zero Two but I don't see the reason why episode 12 is enough to dislike her already so I'm still neutral about her. If there's one person who dislikes her after watching episode 12, then that person is hilariously stupid.

Off topic but I cant pm you so I have to ask what anime is that signature from

You can just tag me on the identify anime thread.

Anime is Rewrite but none of those animated GIFs in my signature are on the anime. They're all from Rewrite's visual novel OP.

Apr 7, 2018 11:51 AM

Jul 2014
Eh... even after this episode I still dont like her, I dont dislike her per se but I dont like her either.
Apr 7, 2018 1:37 PM

Aug 2017
firemagnet said:

yeah this was a really cute part actually ofc it doesn't mean i will start liking her maybe ill hate her a bit less...she still killed a lot of people for no reason <_<
Apr 7, 2018 6:32 PM
Jan 2015
Update after episode 13, yep I still love her and I love her even more now after we got a look at her backstory, which perfectly explains a lot of her habits and makes it clear why she's so desperate to become human.
My Queens

Apr 7, 2018 6:58 PM
Jun 2016
Her child version is cute and as long as they won't mess her up on the later episodes then I will still like her from this point on.
Apr 7, 2018 9:01 PM

Jun 2017
No, after episode 13 I love zero two
Apr 8, 2018 4:12 AM
Aug 2016
Actually I started liking her after episode 12. Before episode 12 she was the Generic girl that protagonist meet that changes her life, which I couldn't care less about. But the recent episode adds more personality to her character and make her a character with her desires and reasoning quite improving her character
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

1501 by Extremo888 »»
Sep 2, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

343 by NB_Links »»
Sep 1, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

70 by Cheer_Leader »»
Aug 22, 6:32 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

50 by jumbosan »»
Jul 30, 12:36 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2018

260 by jumbosan »»
Jul 29, 4:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.