Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 2, 2017 12:56 PM

Nov 2014
Finally finished it, bad episode. My prediction is this series won't actually get finished.

Stupid for them to try to do 22 episodes if they can't manage it story or animation wise, killed the enjoyment for me.
Aug 3, 2017 9:42 PM

May 2017
Hmm i think after everything with Megane's ability to bend reality? was it, She's going to end up the final boss someway or somehow o.O
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2017 8:58 PM
Mar 2016
The episode is good, but, sadly, is the episode with most character development, and the most sad is a thermal bath episode. Is strange because the series lacks of good moments and development.
Aug 6, 2017 3:22 PM
Apr 2016
ZBlastHistory said:
If Re:Creators use series from the one we know i will scream like a fangirl when the event start.

I know its a bit late to ask but

Im preety sure that Altair can only sumon the creations that her own creator, Setsuna, liked. Its kind of implied in a couple of scenes. However i cant be totally sure of that, it will explain the demographics of the characters.
Aug 7, 2017 9:00 AM

Apr 2011
Anime actually starts here,

We've been trolled this whole time...
Aug 8, 2017 8:04 PM
Dec 2008
Episode 17 preview

Aug 9, 2017 1:57 AM
Jan 2017
dmr said:
Episode 17 preview

The battle has arrived. Government joining in the fight so soon?
Interesting developments, I'm really looking forward to seeing what all of the creations are capable of.
Aug 9, 2017 4:02 PM
Jul 2014
Cour_Victor said:
dmr said:
Episode 17 preview

The battle has arrived. Government joining in the fight so soon?
Interesting developments, I'm really looking forward to seeing what all of the creations are capable of.

If the government is pulling the stops out (or maybe meteora is summoning tank clones?) it means that things are going badly straight off the bat. Either way, the fight starts this week and we're probably in for a treat. If it's effectively supposed to last for the next six episodes (including episode 17), it means that something interesting will happen.
Aug 10, 2017 1:10 AM

Nov 2016
dmr said:
Episode 17 preview

damn that was epic battle after us, the hype is real!!
Aug 14, 2017 8:23 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The first half of the episode is fanservice undoubtedly, and the second half was the start of the last battle, or not? xD
Transition episode....
Aug 14, 2017 4:22 PM

Dec 2015
Mirokuji looked so weird without his sunglasses :OO

Finally Selecia got her robot back, now we can see her fight in full power!!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 24, 2017 10:27 PM

Jan 2013
Hopefully all this preparation is worth it. Didn't even know Selesia had a mech.
Sep 23, 2017 12:03 PM

Jul 2009
A nice episode! All the trap is set! And Selesia got her mecha.
Dec 12, 2017 7:04 PM

Sep 2011
Man I'm super hyped for this final battle!
Feb 8, 2018 12:11 AM

Dec 2016
This was definitely the light episode before we get into the nitty-gritty that will probably be the final six episodes and I absolutely enjoyed this episode for what it is
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 22, 2018 10:43 PM

Mar 2015
Loved the fact that the VAs were participating in the event too, like Sora Amamiya.

This episode is pretty much a setup of what's coming, though I can see Alice getting backstabbed by Altair since she already know about her and Magane.

Mar 7, 2018 5:33 AM

Mar 2015
And so the big fight's gonna begin!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 31, 2018 8:38 AM

May 2012
The buildup towards the ending has begun! Really nice episode, looking totally forwards to see what will go down next!
Apr 11, 2019 12:51 PM

Jul 2009
Lots of talking and onsen episode. At least we're going to get some good ass fighting in the next episode!

I'm just going to say Meteora looks slender and flat. Nothing wrong with it, just something I noticed XD

Still, all over the Recretor girls have such shiny skin. So good!

We're almost at the end! Let's do this!
Jun 1, 2019 5:52 AM

Jul 2017
The best thing about this is that it actually had Ten-chan and Mikakoshi animated.

Once we realize it, everything will fall into place
Our hearts calling to the future with all their might
We'll move forward, holding each other's shaking hands
Jul 25, 2020 10:50 AM

Jan 2010
Breather episodes are fine, but I think, at this point, Re:Creators is becoming a bit too self-indulgent on its meta comedy without really making a strong point. It's somewhat spiteful about production scheduling and workflows, but not really. It points fun at its creators' quirks and weirdness, but not really. It goes into creator and creation relationships, but not really. It goes into meta discussions about the relationship between creator and audience, as well as the survival of franchises based on viewership, but again, not really. At the same time, they've brought up the world-ending threat multiple times and discussed them to long lengths, but there hasn't really been a clear indication what that it is, let alone what it should look like.

Also, if they could go on for months without any cracks in reality occurring, then the threat doesn't feel imminent nor immediate. There has also been a number of battles thus far, but I haven't really agreed with many of them either. The battles feel like obligatory action moments, made to give the characters ways to show off their skills, though their reasons for fighting seem fleeting and ego-driven at best. This is especially apparent since everyone, aside from the genocidal Creations, generally want the same things: to understand their Creators' reasonings for creating their worlds, some way ensure their world isn't crappy, and to return to their world safely.

There are many ideas in Re:Creators, but nothing is really fleshed all the way out. They're brought up in scenes for a few moments, then skipped over to the next point in sequence, as if the show were trying to quickly check boxes off to get from point to point without revisiting or elaborating on anything. Also, I swear this is supposed to be a world-ending conflict, yet there doesn't feel to be a clear threat other than supposition and theories. It just feels like the plot got sidelined to experiment with creating an in-universe anime collab. I don't mind either plot, but the shift in importance makes the show feel like it changed priorities midway, not having a clear purpose or goal. Re:Creators isn't bad, but I just wish it either spent more time actually showing what the world ending threat is supposed to be rather than talking about it, or spent more time with the anime/manga creation process and have the Creations be part of that process. I would have liked Re:Creators more if it decided on what it wanted its plot to be about, and really focused on it rather than jumping back and forth halfheartedly.
Mar 3, 2021 9:15 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Well at least we got the hot springs episode down, check that off the list I guess for average anime requirements

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 7, 2023 12:18 PM

Jan 2013
Loved the scene in the stadium, everyone pumped up for the event!
Jul 6, 2023 7:36 PM

Nov 2021
I wonder why the male lead from Selesia's world hasn't gone looking for her...🧐

Oct 28, 2023 12:50 AM

Nov 2022
I wonder what Magane Chikujouin will do during the final battle. She's a wild card after all
Jan 3, 11:32 PM

Aug 2019
Lmao the quick fan service episode before what i pray is lots of episodes worth of action for the final fight.

Didn't really expect the festival prep to be wrapped up quite like that, i thought we'd at least see some of the changes the creators made to their story or characters that would intertwine for the final battle.

Kinda curious how the final fight will go, we haven't see the extents of all the creations new power ups on Meteora's side but i wonder if it'll be enough to rival Altair side. I'm assuming we'll see what they are in the final fight, also curious what some of the characters reactions are gonna be when they see who their fighting.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2017

260 by Karva1 »»
May 27, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

207 by Karva1 »»
May 27, 9:23 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

237 by Karva1 »»
May 27, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2017

244 by Karva1 »»
May 26, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2017

377 by Karva1 »»
May 25, 9:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.