Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 19, 2009 5:26 PM

Apr 2009
This is even worse than what Season 1 did because it basically threw out all of the interesting characters, threw in a Tsundere Loli (SOLVES ALL PROBLEMS, AM I RIGHT?), and decided to call it a day.

/a/ brings gifts fueled from rage. Credit goes to a buddy here for linking me to these goodies - I thought they were pretty amusing.

Next Episode Synopsis:

Edit: Comic was 404'd.
JustVisiting03Dec 19, 2009 5:36 PM
Dec 19, 2009 5:32 PM

Jan 2009
Shin_Guest said:
/a/ brings gifts fueled from rage. Credit goes to a buddy here for linking me to these goodies - I thought they were pretty amusing.

Next Episode Synopsis:

Comic
Oh lol, /a/ can actually be as funny as /b/ sometimes xD. (Yeah I know, /b/ is flooded with crap nowadays D:<)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 19, 2009 7:08 PM

Jul 2008
fangirl scream for Hei in the beginning...man makin food always hawt. it's a fact. :)

lol Mao..I tell ya that squirrel was a pimp before..i'm sure of it xD
and I still want that song that was playing when Suou's dad died.
loli girls always creeps me out..maybe coz they look like dolls..i hate dolls and there are two of them..and they're twins..and blonds...scaaary :/
I want the next ep!

I didn't want to hurt you but you're pretty when you cry. I didn't really love you but I'm pretty when I lie.

Dec 19, 2009 10:16 PM

May 2008
This season is a mess. Hei has little to no screen time and all of the other characters evoke no emotional response in me. Also, according to the Mitaka-whatever-documents, Yin is supposed to be pregnant? When did DtB cross over from awesome action sequence filled assassin life portrayal to extremely awkward and super serious romance/love story between two characters that had no hint of romantic spark between them in the first season?

Meh.
Dec 20, 2009 12:58 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
JonathanDC said:
and lol @ Oreille in her elastic jumpsuit. I wonder what practical use it's supposed to have.

It's clearly there to make potential enemies think "lol what the fudge?" and then Ohreally can neutralize them with ease xD
Wrong! It's the breasts she has to show more of them I tell you.
Linalee-Stratos said:
Oosran said:
KingDeadKira said:
GAY GAY GAY! i already know how it's going to end. Hei kills Yin and Suou kills Shion and happy ending for all...YAY mother fu*ckers! years later, you'll find Mr and Mrs Heiou living happily ever after, like nothing happened, the end.. YAYAAYAYA!

I'd seriously kill someone if they did such a bad ending to this.
I shall help too in the murder..

If Yin dies , oh Lord i will kill everyone..

Don't kill me! D: Let's kill the studio instead and all its people...yes?
SEACATS said:
JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE FUCKING SPOILER TAG YOUR IMAGES
I only leave out one so if you have a problem with that one tell me and I will gladly spoiler it or put up another one but generally courtesy to all...the images do take up space and please put them jpg and not png the png are like 500kb O_O
francismeunierDec 20, 2009 1:01 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 20, 2009 1:43 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
JonathanDC said:
and lol @ Oreille in her elastic jumpsuit. I wonder what practical use it's supposed to have.

It's clearly there to make potential enemies think "lol what the fudge?" and then Ohreally can neutralize them with ease xD
Wrong! It's the breasts she has to show more of them I tell you.
ಠ_ಠ You're sick francis.

francismeunier said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
Oosran said:
KingDeadKira said:
GAY GAY GAY! i already know how it's going to end. Hei kills Yin and Suou kills Shion and happy ending for all...YAY mother fu*ckers! years later, you'll find Mr and Mrs Heiou living happily ever after, like nothing happened, the end.. YAYAAYAYA!

I'd seriously kill someone if they did such a bad ending to this.
I shall help too in the murder..

If Yin dies , oh Lord i will kill everyone..
Don't kill me! D: Let's kill the studio instead and all its people...yes?
And not just that, you're a supporter of Hei x Suou!? (๏Д๏) If you are, there's no way we're letting you go if an ending like this folds out.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 20, 2009 4:33 AM

Jul 2008
Boring.
LEGENDOFTHEGALACTICHEROESLEGENDOFTHEGALACTI
Dec 20, 2009 10:12 AM

Apr 2009
I thought it was a good episode and what a cliffhanger. HEI!!!!!!
Dec 20, 2009 2:03 PM

Jul 2008
Finally this shit series comes to an end
Greatest disappointment in a while
Dec 20, 2009 2:05 PM

Oct 2009
my guess about Suo's creation is, that Shin in the haze of injury, or mby under the influence of the meteor or even Yin herself created Suo. it is only unclear about - when did he give her the 'present' memory of the aquarium? i assume that upon creating her (cloning himself) he just copied all his memories (well, not all probably) and put Suo in them.
Their dad said, that Shion creates copies that always lack something and are a bit different from the original. (thats why Suo is a girl, and not another Shion)
and, if we assume that Shion copied himself + he is Izanagi (cuz wow! Izanagi is a boy! i didnt believe Yin was the one with those extensions up until this ep. and thought that its Izanagi), then mby Suo can act as an ''Izanagi'' too.. and that would be freaky.. XD

about the pregnancy. that was a shock, but i agree, that the extension Yin (lol) didnt look pregnant at all. sooo, there must be something fishy.. as everywhere in this anime actually XD but id believe, that it could be Hei's baby, cuz they will have an OVA all to themselves to explain what they did in between the seasons.. >:P

about the funny outfits we see through the series. i think they are meant as a little comic relief + adds to the sir-realness of the show, saying, that not everything is meant to be logical and understandable.

and it was so funny about those thighs xD
it really seems hes a shotacon. XD

peace! out!
Dec 20, 2009 5:49 PM

Jun 2008
I JUST LOVE YIN!<3

And Hei, and July. Soo more Yin please and her being okay or someone's dying tonight.
Dec 20, 2009 7:49 PM

Dec 2009
semtex said:
Mao said that Hei might had something to do with Yin's evolution. Didn't Hei gain some extra powers in the last episode in season 1? Perhaps that is what affected Yin.

you have to remeber Heis sister fused with him ussing her power which is something along the line of changing matter or something, and then hei gained her powers, thats why he didnt have a payment.
i dont think heis powers have anything to do with changing yin.
Dec 21, 2009 5:28 AM

Jul 2008
Sami092 said:
Nice episode, finally suou can shoot without hesitation

Shooting things that don't die, yeah.
Dec 21, 2009 5:29 AM

Jan 2009
Kittenia said:
I JUST LOVE YIN!<3
^This. Need I say more? ( ̄ー ̄)
Dec 21, 2009 8:07 AM

Aug 2009
I hope Yin live!
I don't want her to die>.<
Hei X Yin FTW
Dec 21, 2009 8:57 AM

Nov 2008
Some nice action in this episode. Hei sure seems to be always okay even without his powers. And what is that blue-haired new character?
Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Dec 21, 2009 5:32 PM
Nov 2009
Toragono said:
Some nice action in this episode. Hei sure seems to be always okay even without his powers. And what is that blue-haired new character?

who? yin? shes just there so ppl could bitch about how shitty the show is without her. shes not important.
Dec 21, 2009 10:28 PM

Jan 2008
i see, so everyone gonna die, its worlds end, and us, who have been waiting to death that something better will come out, are gonna commit suicide together yay, dont let me know where bones are, imma kill ya
i want season3!!!
yeah my bad english!!
Dec 21, 2009 11:59 PM

Aug 2007
lol @ that javelin throwing contractor. The agency couldve just invested in a sniper

the momonga part was funny as well. otherwise, meh
Lab-Member-000Dec 22, 2009 12:05 AM
Dec 22, 2009 8:25 AM

Jun 2008
i don get it...
it's fakin too short!!!
i hope there'll be another sequel to this... ^^v
Dec 23, 2009 2:18 AM

Aug 2009
God, I think every russian like me facepalmed when saw this 'pelmeni'. Real russian pelmeni are smaller, traditionally being eaten by fork (not hands! god) with sour cream/mayo/ketchup or in bouillon by spoon. At DTB I can see only boiled patties with meat.

Second facepalm — recoil of gun. Why so small? If enough big guy are kicked so long, then Sou should become impressed at wall. Newton's third law of motion, BONES. Did you learnt it?

Third, but arguably — death by loss of blood cannot be so quick.
Dec 23, 2009 7:37 AM

Jun 2009
It is gonna be again an open ending/
Dec 23, 2009 7:56 AM

Nov 2009
I want third season and don't care if it becomes cr*p. I love DTB too much. I cannot be satisfied with only 2 seasons, and one of them with only 12 episodes.
Dec 23, 2009 8:12 AM

Aug 2009
bakuramariks said:
I want third season and don't care if it becomes cr*p. I love DTB too much. I cannot be satisfied with only 2 seasons, and one of them with only 12 episodes.

They need a 3rd season, even a short OVA series like Black Lagoon 3 would do.
Dec 23, 2009 10:22 PM
Jun 2009
I have a feeling this won't end well.
Dec 24, 2009 1:57 PM

Nov 2009
Arc_ said:

Ah, let's hope Bones studio survives after whatever happens in episode 12.
Dec 24, 2009 1:59 PM

Jan 2009
Skies said:
Arc_ said:
Ah, let's hope Bones studio survives after whatever happens in episode 12.
Indeed. Wouldn't want something ..unfortunate to befall them now, would we? : >

Ah the wait for subs to be out are always hard, especially before a last episode D:
Dec 25, 2009 2:45 AM

Dec 2007
Cliffhanger episode >_< Though it was still pretty good. Suou was finally able to shoot someone though he got up like five minutes later which is quite obviously haxzorz. We got to see Oreille fight too in her awesome jumpsuit with her neutralizing (I think that's what its called) gun. Looks like Hei's gonna have to fight Hazuki while simultaneously trying to convince her he didn't kill Youko....that ought a be fun. I guess we get to see Hei and Yin finally face off though I'm really hoping for a 3rd season because I get the feeling wrapping it up in one episode might be a little to rushed but I guess they could surprise us and it could be really good...though I still want a 3rd season xD.
Dec 25, 2009 6:54 AM
Apr 2009
francismeunier said:
Episode was ok but not epic enough. Nice information about Shion being able to do human copies, about Mao being a lover of Madame Oreille when he was human ,July can communicate with those twin dolls and Yin killing contractors. Nice shots of Suou but Shizume was somehow alive even after getting a direct hit to the head...don't understand that. Madame Oreille having some suit with a small version of that weapon that robs contractor powers was a laugh! The Apaches helicopters of the CIA were done good. Some new contractor that could form some light spear and shoot it got Suou's father and because of that he died (a little depressing there with the music). John Smith comes in the picture with CIA. What is Suou going to do after having found Shion...I wonder. Hei at the end might be in big trouble with Hazuki and that is because it looks here that it's about to slash Hei=> Madame Oreille in a weird suit? Lolzwut=>
Shizume supposed to be dead but is not....O_O what?
Nice Apache Ah-64 drawing......

Disappointing episode with not enough action
but
at least it was informative and revealing

scandal said:
Fleri said:
Mao and Oreille used to be lovers.

... my first reaction was "eww". XD
Why not with this set of breasts=>
scandal said:
Suou is so stupid. :| IF YOU SEE SOMETHING COMING AT YOU THAT'S GOING TO INJURE/POSSIBLY KILL YOU, YOU DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND STARE AT IT.
Yeah that was not smart but her blush at Hei with Hei cooking was cute! :3

The shot's impact was on the steel reinforced concrete that protected his face...so the damage was lowered by a certain amount...
Dec 30, 2009 7:39 AM

Oct 2009
Fzerowing said:

The shot's impact was on the steel reinforced concrete that protected his face...so the damage was lowered by a certain amount...

So that's what it was.....still the steel reinforced concrete was enough to stop something that pierces a tank armor? O_O Shocking at the very least.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 5, 2010 7:01 PM
Apr 2009
francismeunier said:
Fzerowing said:

So that's what it was.....still the steel reinforced concrete was enough to stop something that pierces a tank armor? O_O Shocking at the very least.

you forgot to add air resistance lol..other than that it is quite odd that the bullet didn't go through
Jan 9, 2010 2:36 PM

Aug 2009
Niceeee, now I know what Suou really is. I also take back what I said about Shio being a bad guy. He's actually good, so does their father. Too bad he died. :(

Also, I wonder who killed Youko. I know Hei wouldn't do that. Was it Yin? Plus, that girl with the glowing knives seems to hate Hei a lot, and in the ending, it seemed to be that Hei was caught unprepared, WHY?! FIGHT HER AND DON'T DIE OKAY.

I think that Hei will get his powers back since they're in the gate and any wishes can be granted. That's my conclusion. Oh, and the Madam and Mao were lovers before, lol.
Jan 17, 2010 7:47 AM
Jun 2009
suou is jailbait
Feb 8, 2010 4:28 PM

Dec 2008
I dont get it?
I thought he was dead?....That weird guy with the stone armor...he's a prev right? He stalks little kids, right?

Anywaay is Yin pregnant with Hei's kid, or was that just a figure of speech?

Oh well last ep coming up....for some reason I like Shion, I think he's adorable ^__^
kaylee130Sep 1, 2017 3:36 PM

Mar 12, 2010 9:57 AM

Jan 2009
What??? That perv should be dead >_<
kaylee130 said:

Anywaay is Yin pregnant with Hei's kid, or was that just a figure of speech?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that understood it that way...

But I feel this is a bit rushed. And it needs serios explaining which it should be done in the last ep [even though that would be hard to do and I doubt they'll go through the trouble -_- ]

I just wish Hei doesn't die :|. That would really suck >_<

Jun 5, 2010 5:04 AM

Sep 2009
I'm hoping for a happy ending...need Hei to do something awesome.
Jun 20, 2010 12:20 PM

Feb 2010
Wow, That Yin-look alike is just... wow.
Overall, good episode. last episode to go :/
Oct 29, 2010 3:01 PM

Sep 2010
1 more episode to go

Suou's blush moment <3
lol wut Oreille's suit + weapon?

and yea.. i would be pissed if any lead characters die at this point

Nov 27, 2010 3:00 AM

Oct 2008
Yin kinda looks like Miku.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jan 25, 2011 3:48 AM

Aug 2010
Your dreams come true when you are at the gate, so what will Suou lose??
May 10, 2011 9:16 AM

Feb 2009
Crazy things happening, and it's coming to an end... There as still quite a few questions in the air, but I already know they are not gonna give us all the answers. I guess I'll have to leave it to the last episode to see what impression it will leave me with.

Oh and strange woman with space costume is strange..

Damn, I can't get tired of the amazing soundtrack...
Sep 18, 2011 7:59 PM

Aug 2010
I'm getting the feeling that the end is going to suck...and being rushed as hell...how the hell are they going to wrap the whole Yin story?!?!
Aug 23, 2012 1:04 PM

Nov 2009
Darnit getting the feeling this might end similar to the first series with a super open ending...
Sep 14, 2012 4:33 AM

Dec 2010
So what, Izanami broke free? Everything that was done for her to be kept imprisoned seems to have been pointless. Suou is actually Shion's copy with her own memories... But the interesting part here is that they were twins to start with, so Suou is more or less... Suou. Overall good episode, I hope for an open ending in the next episode =\
Jan 14, 2013 3:22 PM

Jan 2012
So Shion has the power to create copies of things. Well it is pretty amazing. Hei's fight in the end looks promising. Looking forward to next episode.

Mar 30, 2013 1:08 PM

May 2012
Great episode we finally get a confirmation on Suou being a clone and well her father was alive but he's been taken from her once more...

A great episode in general I wonder what the last episode from this season will bring!
Jun 10, 2013 6:39 PM

Jun 2012
pretty harsh to get your father taken away 2 times but it was a amazing episode only they raise more questions and I think this strange kid is the evolved Yin that that they talk about this girl really resembles her can't wait what's next.
RobertovkJun 10, 2013 6:43 PM
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Jul 9, 2013 12:33 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Myu- said:
Hei has little to no screen time and all of the other characters evoke no emotional response in me.

Pretty much...the only characters I care about are Hei, Mao, July, and Misaki. I don't care how sad Suou's story is supposed to be, I don't like her for some reason. And the whole Hazuki and Youko thing doesn't sit well with me, not because of their relationship, but because we know almost nothing about them. Like that one scene with Hazuki and her father...it seemed kind of unnecessary.
Aug 4, 2013 4:21 PM

Sep 2011
How the fk are they gonna end all this!? SO disappointed that there is only one episode left. D:

On a side note, Mina vs. Hei is gonna be freaking sick! LETS DO DIS
Oct 4, 2013 3:57 AM

Jan 2013
1 episode left? Aww. Anyways I will say it now 9/10 :D
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amphetamine - Dec 24, 2009

672 by Erdgeist »»
Jan 9, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Status poll about Darker than BLACK Second Season Episode 12

KingSunWukong - Dec 15, 2023

2 by Ecarteo »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 29, 2009

270 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 10, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 22, 2009

315 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 9, 2023 9:29 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 8, 2009

391 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.