Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 16, 2015 1:21 PM

Jan 2009
Red_Tuesday said:
But getting butthurt over these flaws dissuading people/ hearing complaints that are, in fact, perfectly understandable, is "a blight to any anime forum, because it annoys people who'd like to see some creativity from their favourite artistic medium, while offering absolutely NOTHING of substance or value."

Okay, so you implicitly admit that you WERE fully clueless. You had no idea you were talking about, let your big mouth run on the most shallow and oblivious scraps of information against those people who actually DO know the source, and got called out for it. If I were in your hole, I'd stop digging.

All I hear is "COMPLAINING IST VERBOTEN" - man, could you act ANY more entitled.

No, it's not verboten, but don't whine if you get a bloody nose when you are exposed. Making a fool of yourself is an annoyance to others, but not illegal - just like farting into the faces of other train passengers.

Seriously, is it so hard to restrict your babbling to those animes and issues that you have at least a passing knowledge of?
Sep 16, 2015 1:23 PM

May 2015
Looking forward to some of these

Sep 16, 2015 1:25 PM

Dec 2013
Hyped for Owarimonogatari.

Noragami Aragoto is also a must watch. As for the others, I'll prolly just pick a few randomly to see if any are interesting.
Sep 16, 2015 3:17 PM

Apr 2013
I count less than 10 interesting shows.. looks to be another weak season.

noragami2, haikyuu2, one punch man.
Sep 16, 2015 5:58 PM

Oct 2007
vodall said:
This year could very well end without having aired anything that suits my taste.

Unless you're a card carrying super otaku this has been a positively brutal year for TV anime. It's like everyone just kind of stopped giving a shit. Adaptations of Light Novels out the ass, feels like every original has been written by some Visual Novel author whose sole reason for being there is because they're mega popular with Otaku which producers think will translate into higher sales, the sole apparent goal of creative staff seemingly being how far they can push the erotic content envelope, there's just no escaping it and were it not for this thread and some recent murmuring as the awful summer season winds down you'd think people were almost celebrating it as a triumph.

I'm petrified to see what Winter and beyond is going to look like if this Fall is to just be passable. I guess time will tell whether this year was just a blip or marked the true beginning of anime becoming strictly commercialized fap bait for otaku and ass holes. Things were about as bad at the start of the decade and it pulled back briefly but now here we are again.

This Fall to me doesn't look to awful strictly for the virtue of their being more than a handful of shows that give me at the very least reason to want to try them, something that's been missing for most of the year. I'm so over light novel adaptations and these Visual Novel writers jacking it to themselves with these original anime though. Fall could really use decent original anime series, I mean its coming up on a year since the last decent one IMO in Shirobako
Sep 16, 2015 6:08 PM

Oct 2007
Mentar said:
Red_Tuesday said:
But getting butthurt over these flaws dissuading people/ hearing complaints that are, in fact, perfectly understandable, is "a blight to any anime forum, because it annoys people who'd like to see some creativity from their favourite artistic medium, while offering absolutely NOTHING of substance or value."

Okay, so you implicitly admit that you WERE fully clueless. You had no idea you were talking about, let your big mouth run on the most shallow and oblivious scraps of information against those people who actually DO know the source, and got called out for it. If I were in your hole, I'd stop digging.

All I hear is "COMPLAINING IST VERBOTEN" - man, could you act ANY more entitled.

No, it's not verboten, but don't whine if you get a bloody nose when you are exposed. Making a fool of yourself is an annoyance to others, but not illegal - just like farting into the faces of other train passengers.

Seriously, is it so hard to restrict your babbling to those animes and issues that you have at least a passing knowledge of?

I find that people grandstanding about topics they have no fucking clue about is on the rise in the anime fandom. Needless to say I take it far less seriously and at face value than I have in the past. These days I can hardly tell if people even believe the extreme positions they are arguing about and the things they say, it's really awful.
Sep 16, 2015 8:55 PM
Jun 2015
Color codes:
Blue = Confirmed
Red = Maybe
Pink = Need to complete other season, will watch first season
In bold = There's a chance I'll watch it
Not in bold = No chance

Hacka Doll The Animation - Looks cute.

Kagewani - Hmmm... Nah!

Lance N' Masques - Fantasy harem with Moe, moe and moe? Okay then.

Miss Monochrome: The Animation 3 - Need to watch other seasons. It looks pointless anyway.

Young Black Jack - Looks a little dumb, I might make it a six.

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk - This looks like a fun ecchi harem. I'll check it out.

Heavy Object - I don't like mecha but I'll give it a shot.

K: Return of Kings - I put the first season on hold since my sister spoiled me.

Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns (2015) - I haven't seen the original.

Noragami Aragoto - I need to complete season 1 soon.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry - Silver Link, don't fail me now!

Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season - Haven't seen the first season, don't like mecha.

Ame-iro Cocoa: Rainy Color e Youkoso! - Looks boring as fuck!

Comet Lucifer - Looks very interesting.

Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - Looks like Punchline.

Haikyuu!! Second Season - Need to watch season 1.

Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDVrP7GPakY&t=14m15s

Kowabon -

World Trigger: Toubousha-hen - I haven't seen the original.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - It doesn't appeal to me.

Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan - It looks cute but I'll pass depending on reception.

Owarimonogatari - Still need to start Bakemonogatari.

Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou - Pass.

Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen - Based on a game, huh? Okay. I'll actually check out the game if it manages to be decent.

One Punch Man - This will be the series that everyone will love but I'll skip. I know it will.

Hidan no Aria AA - Well, I need to get on that first season.

High School Star Musical - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

JK Meshi! - Skip.

Teekyuu 6 - Skip.

Osomatsu-san - Skip.

Yuru Yuri San☆Hai! - I haven't seen Yuru Yuri yet.

Dance with Devils - The name sounds amazing but it looks like another diabolik lovers.

[color=red0Fushigi na Somera-chan - MAYBE. [/color]

Hokuto no Ken: Ichigo Aji - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

[b]Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken - I do love my silver link. It looks like To Love ru mixed with Familiar of Zero.[/b]

Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note - Sounds good on paper, but it doesn't have my interest.

Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru - Probably the new Hyouka and might be a seasonal gem.

[color=blue]Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai - Silver link's name. Hopefully, they don't fuck this up.[/color]

Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider - Reminds me of the manga called "Suicide Island". I'll watch it.

Garo: Guren no Tsuki - I didn't like that PV.

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? - And then it turns out to be like Gakkou Gurashi.

Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen - Hopefully, this season's better than the last crappy season. Seriously, how hasn't thatanimesnob made fun of this anime yet?? It looks like Shinoa's not gonna have that much of a role this season.. I'm not pleased with that.

Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst - This got an anime? I had plans to read the manga not too long ago.

Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid - How much ecchi this season do we need?

Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Gears Crisis-hen - Haven't seen the other seasons.

Anitore! EX - Nope.

Ketsuekigata-kun! 3 - Not interested.
Sep 16, 2015 9:48 PM

Mar 2014
ooooh yes, OPM, Haikyuu, Noragami!!
Sep 16, 2015 11:24 PM

Jun 2015
My Top priority :
- Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
- Heavy Object
- Owarimonogatari

Medium Priority, because i think i will watch it later after it already finished :
- Haikyuu 2nd season
- K : Return of Kings
- Owari no Seraph
- Noragami Aragoto
- Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider

Waiting for some Review :
- One Punch man
- Sakurako-san no Ashimoto
- Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou
- Testament Burst

for the rest, i will wait until i have some reason to watch it.
Sep 17, 2015 12:51 AM

Jul 2014
Grey-Zone said:
Red_Tuesday said:

Untwist your panties, it's perfectly fine to call out - on first look alone - something for looking generic. Nobody can deny it does. Either the show has to prove it's not when it airs, or the delightful audience of the source material can feel free to defend its merit based on their priveliged insight.

But that's still not going to change the generic look of the show. A good story can take place in a generic setting, acted out by generic characters, created from generic production values, backed by a generic soundtrack - and that's alright.

@bold: That's not how most people think about it thought. Instead they say "it's just some generic piece of shit, no need to even look at it".

I mean if "going by the synopsis" and first few episodes, I could also say: "Madoka Magica is just another generic piece of shit Mahou Shojou show for little girls and lolicons". The only reason Madoka was not treated like this, despite not giving too much away about it's dark side is probably because of the huge "GEN UROBUCHI" label on it.

Using "generic" as a means to discredit a whole sub-genre (like "magic high school") also is quite insulting to all the authors. It's basically like telling them "if you dar to write something about magic high schools, then you are just an incompetent piece of shit author of shitty generic content". Because let's be honest: 99% of people who use the word "generic" are using it in an insulting way. People who really are ONLY disappointed about concepts being re-used/stolen from other works would call it "unoriginal" instead. Is there really any VALID reason to instead use a word that implies that a sub-genre is "like automatically generating content with a computer"? I doubt that.

There really is no way for newer authors to even attempt to "break the mold" like this, because they are not even allowed to try.

All I am defending is the right to call something what it is, and voice your disdain for trends you don't like.
But I am not defending dismissing the entire value of a show due to one (admittedly major) drawback (such as a generic setting)

But you can't really expect someone to be excited by a show that looks like one you saw last season, and the one before that, and the one before that. etc ad infinitum. When annoyances crop up, not saying something about it does an even greater disservice to the medium.

It's like the "entitlement" argument in gaming, where if you complain about something that is rightfully obnoxious in a game's business model a horde of drone defendants pop out of the woodwork to crusade at you in the defense of the game. Yet THEY are the ones doing the real damage, and THEY are the ones acting entitled "I love this game therefore nobody are allowed to complain" - "I love having microtransactions shoved up my ass because I have the patience to get around it with grinding, therefore nobody are allowed to complain"

So I pretty much misunderstood your original intention, my bad. Corporate apologism is just my biggest pet peeve and trigger.
Sep 17, 2015 1:14 AM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
PV for Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Gears Crisis-hen has been added to the main thread.

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Sep 17, 2015 7:15 AM

Apr 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Mentar said:

I find that people grandstanding about topics they have no fucking clue about is on the rise in the anime fandom. Needless to say I take it far less seriously and at face value than I have in the past. These days I can hardly tell if people even believe the extreme positions they are arguing about and the things they say, it's really awful.
do you take it less seriously tho? you are on the forums 24/7 crying about the state of anime.
Sep 17, 2015 10:45 AM

May 2015
-Subete ga F (most anticipated. Genre: murder/mystery + Based on a Mephisto Prize Award winning novel. Enough said)
-Sakurako-san (second most anticipated. Genre: mystery. The only thing that worries me is the male MC from the PVs, but whatever…)
-Haikyuu!! (sequel)
-Narogami (sequel)

Stuff I’ll check for the heck of it, hoping for the better.
-One Punch
-Asterisk
-Rakudai
-Concrete (‘cause it’s an original work. Scriptwriter and original creator does not inspire confidence though)
-Comet (‘cause it’s an original work)
-Young Black Jack
-Owarimonogatari (I first need to start Bakemonogatari, so if I end up liking it (+the other series), I might watch it)

As far the rest.... if I have the time, I might give some of them a try.

Sourire said:
do you take it less seriously tho? you are on the forums 24/7 crying about the state of anime.

For real, the dude needs to chill out. He should take a break from all of this anime stuff and do something else because he seems really stressed and annoyed by it all the time. It makes you wonder why the hell is he doing here.

Every single post of his I’ve come across is always about the same discontent BS with the industry or the people in this site that do not question it (at least constantly like he does). Frankly, most of his posts are a pain to read at this point; I mean, they basically say the same thing, over and over. Just like a broken record.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Sep 17, 2015 1:03 PM

Aug 2014
people have yet to realize the trust AOTS... my expectations for next season:
1. Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shoken Shoutai
2. Noragami Aragato
3. Owarimonogatari
4. Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kaamen
5. One Punch Man

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Sep 17, 2015 9:41 PM

Nov 2011
So, drama aside, you're saying that if I'm willing to give magical school harem anime a chance, Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry is a good choice?

To be honest, it does look incredibly generic. I wouldn't have even remotely considered it under normal circumstances, but if the LN readers think it's a better example of the genre, I might bite.
Sep 17, 2015 10:23 PM
Dec 2011
TripleSRank said:
So, drama aside, you're saying that if I'm willing to give magical school harem anime a chance, Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry is a good choice?

To be honest, it does look incredibly generic. I wouldn't have even remotely considered it under normal circumstances, but if the LN readers think it's a better example of the genre, I might bite.

At least it's less generic than many magic school anime, though you probably need to watch until the middle of the anime episodes to see that. I've read the LN and the manga, and honestly I like this series better than many other series of this genre. So I am looking forward to see how well they are adapting this.
Sep 18, 2015 5:02 AM

Aug 2014
TripleSRank said:

ive read the LN's for all the harems this season, and Taimadou Gakuen > Cavalry > Asterisk.... that being in order of how good, and how generic they are. Taimadou Gakuen just isnt your regular harem anime xD everyone has a backstory, and the girls can actually get shit done without seeking the help of the mc. im not gonna say anymore, but the LN is a very high 9/10 for me.

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Sep 19, 2015 10:00 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Everyone says that their Harem is special and not like the others ... and at the end of the day they are pretty much like the others. ._.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Sep 19, 2015 10:06 AM

Dec 2013
TripleSRank said:

Dude, you have like 20+ masterpiece level shows, why are you interested in bottom of the barrel?
Sep 19, 2015 11:14 AM
Apr 2015
Will watch One Punch Man and Perfect Insider for sure. Kowabon looks interesting although art-style is too bizarre. Everything else seems underwhelming.
Sep 19, 2015 4:16 PM

Nov 2011
robis798 said:
TripleSRank said:

Dude, you have like 20+ masterpiece level shows, why are you interested in bottom of the barrel?

I think "interested" would be overstating it, but you do have a point. It's true that I don't tend to like shows of this sort. I just figure that giving genres I don't like a chance every once in awhile doesn't hurt.

I don't know if I'll bother, but I can always drop it if I don't like it.
Sep 19, 2015 6:16 PM

May 2014
There's so many good shows coming out....
but we don't know unless it'll totally be showing
the trailers might be good but...I have to find it out if it deserves
Sep 20, 2015 1:04 PM

Dec 2014
Can anyone tell me if I can watch Owarimonogatari as a stand alone show? Or is it a continuation?
Sep 20, 2015 1:24 PM

Jun 2015
Digital_Fuzion said:
Can anyone tell me if I can watch Owarimonogatari as a stand alone show? Or is it a continuation?

It's a continuation. You should start with Bakemonogatari and continue from there.

(Btw, there's a lot before you catch up)
Sep 20, 2015 9:02 PM
Jan 2010
Everyone says that their Harem is special and not like the others ... and at the end of the day they are pretty much like the others. ._.

I wouldn't blame them. The vocal crowd has been trashing way too hard on those so-called "mediocre generic stories".

Who cares if it's rife of cliches? Original concepts can be bad too (see Charlotte).
Sep 20, 2015 10:03 PM
Dec 2011
First of all you need to know if it's a harem or not. Some series are thought to be harem even though they're not. Rakudai is one obvious example.
Sep 21, 2015 2:33 AM

Jul 2014
ryuuji_xvii said:
Don't get hype so you don't have a very high expectations.

Shun the non-believer, shunnnnnn

OK, back to raping the replay button on the Comet Lucifer PV.
Sep 21, 2015 2:35 AM
Jun 2015
Red_Tuesday said:
ryuuji_xvii said:
Don't get hype so you don't have a very high expectations.

Shun the non-believer, shunnnnnn

XD That reference though
Sep 21, 2015 3:25 AM

Feb 2015
Too lazy to write so here is a link with my green (will watch) and yellow (will give a shot) light anime from anichart.
Sep 21, 2015 8:28 AM

Jul 2013
New PV for Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen

Sep 21, 2015 9:14 AM
Jun 2015
EasyGo-er said:
New PV for Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen

Unlike the first season, it ACTUALLY looks good!
Sep 21, 2015 11:03 AM

Jan 2015
What an awful anime season. I'm almost done with anime.
Sep 21, 2015 12:39 PM

Jun 2013
MrKai23 said:

nobody cares
Sep 21, 2015 1:54 PM

Sep 2013
Summer was a meh season with only 2 or 3 shows that i can say i actually enjoyed (and only 1 of them wich i thought was actually a Very good anime while the others were just good enough to entertain me) and this fall i only have 6 anime that i have my eye on and two of them are ecchi harems so im expecting bad things from them.Anyway these are the shows:

One punch man
Concrete revolution
Comet lucifer
Heavy object
Taimadou Gakuen
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
Sep 21, 2015 4:49 PM

Apr 2013
ShuukaAAT said:
2. Noragami Aragato
3. Owarimonogatari
5. One Punch Man

If AMA (Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shoken Shoutai) ends at volume 5 with no sequel.... the anime will only get like a 7/10 from me unless the adaption is near perfect.

The LN story only really picks up (and dam does it get good) past volume 5 and before then, it is pretty much somewhat standard school life harem/action.

If they adapt anything more than that with only 12-13 episodes, it will ruin the adaption (too much rushing).

My only hope is a 24 episode season that goes past volume 5 or a two cour.
Sep 21, 2015 5:24 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
MrKai23 said:

K
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Sep 21, 2015 11:52 PM

Aug 2013
With Arslan and Gangsta ending, it seems my morning monday and thursday will be less lively. Nah, whatever.

High Expectations

One Punch Man : For the reasons i've stated several times over on this site that i don't need to re-state.
Sakurako-san no Ashimoto blahblah : After the quite awful (though unintentionally funny) Ranpo Kitan, this show had best be VERY GOOD, or else i'll lose my faith on mystery anime.
Noragami Aragoto : Everything from the first season always stood out for me. The animations, soundtrack, and pacing were superb. I especially like its pretty subtle portrayals of japanese myths. And with such a good humor and drama, this show has become a must watch.
Osomatsu-san : It's one of my childhood memories, alongside Doraemon, Kobo-chan, and Gegege no Kitaro. A laid back slice of life with great moral messages and strong characters relationships, this series always has special place in my heart. But i'll really rage if nobody's subbing this.
Young Black Jack : Osamu Tezuka. Nuff said.

Medium Expectations

Utawarerumono : Just because i've watched the first season and found it to be a decent, if somewhat silly fantasy series.
Subete ga F ni Naru : LN adaptation that don't make me roll my eyes from the first sight? Good, sign me up!
Shingeki highschool : Bleh, just give me the second season already! I don't want this filler crap!....... Still gonna give this a try though.
Haikyuu 2 : I always need a good dose of sport anime on each season. And this show fills that gap very well.
Concrete Revolutions : Cause it's from Bones and they almost never disappoint.
Comet Lucifer : The premise has a "So smart it must be very stupid" vibe on it. With some Plastic Memories tone to add. Which means it'll probably be a disaster, though an amusing one.
K:Return of Kings : Because it looks shiny, cool, glorious, cool, GAR, and cool again. I'm coming here purely for coolness. Plot and characters be damned.

Low expectations

Every single freaking LN adaptations : Though to be fair, Heavy Object seems quite harmless.
Owari no Seraph : It's the worst show from last spring with awful pacing and shallow characters. Will only watch this when there's nothing to do.
Star-Mu : Only if it doesn't take itself seriously and just be silly and over the top. Like what Utapri did.
Garo : Guren no Tsuki : The first season was forgettable and i initially wanted to avoid this, but eh, since i've seen the Live action version already, might as well give this a try.
Sep 22, 2015 12:33 AM
Dec 2011
It's pretty much confirmed that Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shoken Shoutai anime will cover 9 volumes of the LN.
Sep 22, 2015 12:33 AM
Aug 2012
hoopla123 said:
ShuukaAAT said:
2. Noragami Aragato
3. Owarimonogatari
5. One Punch Man

If AMA (Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shoken Shoutai) ends at volume 5 with no sequel.... the anime will only get like a 7/10 from me unless the adaption is near perfect.

The LN story only really picks up (and dam does it get good) past volume 5 and before then, it is pretty much somewhat standard school life harem/action.

If they adapt anything more than that with only 12-13 episodes, it will ruin the adaption (too much rushing).

The author already confirmed this as 2 cours and it will probably cover up to volume 9.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1384843

Sep 22, 2015 1:52 PM

Aug 2014
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
hoopla123 said:

The author already confirmed this as 2 cours and it will probably cover up to volume 9.

yup, and im pretty hyped about that. its could be AOTS material if done right, and the budget looks pretty high too. plus, silver link is known to be good with ln and manga adaptions

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Sep 22, 2015 3:33 PM

Sep 2015
Thanks for the info.
Sep 22, 2015 4:21 PM
Mar 2012
Pefect Insider
Sakorako-san
Young Black Jack
Comet Lucifer (I'm pretty cautious about this one though)
Iron-Blooded Orphans

all i'll be watching
Sep 22, 2015 6:03 PM
Sep 2015
Can't wait for Noragami Aragoto and Comet Luficer!
Sep 22, 2015 10:10 PM
Oct 2010
Gundam, Garo, Owarimonogatari, One Punch and Asterisk here, asterisk just for the production values though, don't expect that to be good at all.
Sep 22, 2015 10:42 PM

Apr 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
hoopla123 said:

Now I'm fucking hyped.

Let's hope Silver Link can pull this shit off.
Sep 23, 2015 2:31 AM

May 2009
Holy f**k, this season looks bleak. This is the first time ever I have not 1 show to look forward during a season. It's gonna be a looong fall.
There are few interesting shows (like owarimonogatari), but nothing to be excited or wondering about. This Summer season was good, lot of interesting stuff, but fall.... Jebus help us.
I mean movies seem more promising than TV series. I'm looking forward to some movies, but no ongoing shows :/

Am I the only one who feels this way? Yeah, probably.
Sep 23, 2015 2:35 AM

Mar 2014
HaXXspetten said:
That feeling when Fall looks worse than Summer
Sep 23, 2015 4:03 AM

Jul 2014
x3mslayer said:
Holy f**k, this season looks bleak. This is the first time ever I have not 1 show to look forward during a season. It's gonna be a looong fall.
There are few interesting shows (like owarimonogatari), but nothing to be excited or wondering about. This Summer season was good, lot of interesting stuff, but fall.... Jebus help us.
I mean movies seem more promising than TV series. I'm looking forward to some movies, but no ongoing shows :/

Am I the only one who feels this way? Yeah, probably.

You seem to be a romance fan so there's not a lot this season for you, but try Sakurako-San at least.
Sep 23, 2015 9:11 AM

Feb 2014
There are a number of shows I will watch. Nothing screams a must watch besides a few sequels I am looking forward too. Of original series Comet Lucifer looks like it could be something special.
Sep 24, 2015 1:53 PM

Jul 2014
what i am gonna watch for sure :

1-one punch man
2-heavy object
3-owari no serapth
4-norgami 2

maybe :

1-Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
2-Comet Lucifer
3-Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou
4-Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru
5-Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai

The rest didn't catch my attention
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» 'Yami Shibai' Gets 13th Season in Summer 2024

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

10 by Gardevoir7 »»
29 seconds ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Jun 6

18 by CocoaGalaxy »»
9 minutes ago

» Manga 'Hazure Skill "Kinomi Master"' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - Jun 6

7 by CocoaGalaxy »»
12 minutes ago

» 'Tsue to Tsurugi no Wistoria' Reveals More Cast, Theme Songs, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Jun 6

2 by CocoaGalaxy »»
13 minutes ago

» 'Shoushimin Series' Unveils Additional Staff, Theme Songs, Second Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

2 by RobertBobert »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.